βœ§πƒπžπ¬π’π«πžβœ§

By Bear_Moy

He sat on the edge of the bed and felt like throwing up, he wanted to curl up in a ball and just sink far do... More

Members.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24
25. ⁉️⁉️
26. ‼️‼️
27.‼️‼️
28.⚠️⚠️
29 ( Spoiler)
29.
30 (Spolier)
30.
❀︎︎
31
Bonus chapter/ chapters?? comming up!
Bonus chapter.

12.

786 22 1
By Bear_Moy

Justin's P.O.V

I left the room and got my shoes from the door entrance. I slide them in and was ready to go. I was still hurt by the situation with Nick, I still cared for him so much it hurt. But Ryan was right and I did needed someone better. Someone who will treat me right. And not him..but why is it so hard.

I caught my self zoned out as I held onto the wall, leaning half against it.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder, instantly I turned my glaze towards the person.

"Woah! Sorry to startle you. Just checking in ya." It was kane.

"Oh! Sorry. I was zoned ou-"

"Yep I could tell." Kane interrupted me before I could mutter out the T.

"Oh well okay."

"What are u doing here anyways? You going out?" Kane ask me.

I simply responded, "yes I am. With Darry actually. We are gonna get food."

"Oh sounds nice, make sure you get me some!" Kane said as he tap his hands on his thighs, throwing the peace sign as he walk away.

I sigh and smiled. Soon Darren came down stairs with his car keys.

"Your driving?! Heck no!" I say.

Darren scoffed, "What! I can drive."
He teased.

"Fine fine. But if I die it's on you! Meaning court buddy!" I snickered.

"Oh please, we'll both be dead." He teased as he walk pass me.

I playfully rolled my eyes as I followed up, close behind.

**********

Kanes P.O.V

I myself down in the couch and started watching anime as the usual. Then I noticed Regie going through the fridge. But something was off, he look tired, miserable.

"Hey Regie! Are you alright?" I ask and he look at me with a faint gaze.

"If I had to be honest, no I'm not." He said as he walked over to where I was sitting.

He sat next to me and placed his head on my shoulder, grabbing the nearest blanket and wrapping it around himself. I guess he was just tired so I let him doze off onto my shoulder. Few minutes of watching anime and having the sleepy nonchalant man using my shoulder as a pillow , Oliver comes downstairs.

Oliver comes downstairs and makes eye contact with me then he shifts his gaze onto the person beside me. Then he slightly smiled?

"He's tired huh." He said walking towards us, well I guess mainly Regie.

Before I could answer his question he grabs onto Regie and simply picks him up in a bridal style.

"What are u-" i get cut off by Oliver shushing me.

He then heads towards the stairs as I just stood there in confusion, well I guess SAT there.

"Well okay then." I say, un pausing the anime scene I was ready to now watch.

In Oliver's Room

Oliver slowly placed Regie on his bed and fixed the blanket for him. Oliver tucked him in and just stared at him.
He felt something pounding in his chest. Oliver then unexpectedly leaned down to face Regie properly, Oliver slowly caress Regies forehead, then cheek, then lips.

He caressed the nonchalants man's plum bright pink lips, they looked so kissable. Oliver leaned in but as they were about to context lips Oliver stop himself.

What am I doing!
This is so wrong of me!!

He cursed himself in his thoughts , shaking his head as he gave Regie one last gaze before standing back up.

He sighed and went to the bathroom.

Oliver's P.O.V

I walked to the bathroom feeling so much mix emotions. I wanted to do it so bad but at the same time it was wrong, but it also just felt right...

I was countering to much I had to stop myself, I took a cup from the mini cabinet placed in the mirror and filled it up. I drunk from ur hoping it to calm me down and to stop thinking so much.

As I was just fixing my locks I hear the door open. It was Regie and god...he look so good, his oversized green shirt, his cute messy hair, his adorable glasses, the way he was rubbing one eye, just everything about him. Everything he does gets my attention.

I guess Regie wasn't thinking straight went he suddenly came towards me and put his head in my arm. I felt my heart beating rapidly as I can feel him getting more comfortable on my arm.

God he's so cute.

My face turned completely red as he kept on laying his head on my arm. I felt so flustered I couldn't think straight, then he mumbled, "Oli...can u pass me waterrr." He said in a groggy soft tone which made my heart flutter.

I nod as I pick up the cup that I drank from and washed it. I then refilled it up and gave it to him, which he immediately started to drink.

"Thank you." He said and started drinking more.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, his lips they just looked...So plump and sweet. I just wanted them to be placed on mines.

He tapped my shoulder and held to cup up, wanting me to take it. I took the cup and washed it, placing it back into the mini cabinet.

"Are you tired? Well I shouldn't even be asking that." I say sarcastically.

"Yes I am! I didn't sleep until like 3:00.." he whined.

"Wait why?" I worriedly ask.

"Because...I was too busy texting Leena. We get along well actually!" He said confidently and my heart sank.

I felt jealous that he was texting a girl all night with her.. I wish I could text him all night and get caught away to the point where I would fall asleep late.
It was so hard to keep my feelings in, I wanted to bring them out.

*NOTIFICATION*

"You got a notification." Regie interrupted my thoughts.

I gave the 'Oh!' Look as I took out my phone.

It was a text message from Angel?

TEXT

Angel : Oli? I have to talk to you.

Oliver : Oh um sure, like one call or in person?

Angel : Um, in person .

Oliver : Oh..Okay.

Angel : Alright, see you soon then.

Oliver : Alright, bye.

Angel : Bye.

***********************

"It was Angel, I gotta go okay." I say.

Regie look at me with a pout, "Bro what am I gonna rest on cuh."

"Uh the bed." I teased and pick him up.

"Aye bruh, This is kinda sus." He said.

"If u think it like that." I placed him on the bed.

If only I got him flustered.. I at least hoped he would, but instead he just teased. I was kinda disappointed by his reaction, idk I guess I was expecting more..

********

*Knock Knock*

Two soft knocks coils from the door . Ryan got up and went to open it.

"Oh, hey Seb." Ryan greeted Seb, as he walks in.

Sebastian flops on the bed lazily.

"Not even a 'hey' back, damm rude." Ryan teased.

"Fineee! Heyyyy Ry Ry." Seb says sardonically.

"Oh boi, why am I roommates with u bruh." Ryan whined as he went to his side of the bed.

"Oh well that sucks bro." Seb fixed his posture on the bed, and layed on his stomach.

"Whatever, just—Don't bother me." Ryan stated as he sat on the bed.

"What if I do~?" Seb brought in his sussy boy energy, just to get closer to him.

"Seb I swear to god-" Ryan says, trying to pull Seb away.

"You don't want no kissy ~?" he teased.

"What no bro! Fuck off!" Ryan yelled, hitting him with a pillow.

"Ow! Fine dam." Seb complained in a jokey way.

"Yeah that's what I thought boi." Ryan confidently said.

Suddenly Justin barged into there room, and leaps on the beds

"Jesus!" Seb yelled as Justin landed on him.

"Sorry bro! Anways s we got food! Come on Sebryan!" Justin teased and well out the room.

Ryan rolled his eyes, as Sebastian just blush.

They both went down stairs following Justin to the kitchen. They get downstairs and see Regie looking grumpy, Kane already eating, and Darren taking out some more food in the bag.

"Darry!! Let me get a bite of ur burger!"  Justin says sliding his socks towards Darren.

"Oh Oi Justin, fine." Darren said, but at the same time enjoyed it.

Darren pick up his burger and put it up to Justin's mouth, Justin took a bite of the burger as Darren just stared at him with full on 'Awe'

"Ay ay! Not a big one!" Darren said in a soft tone.

"Fine, where's mine." Justin ask, going through the bag and grabbing his.

Everyone sat down at the table and started eating, soon after Oliver joined them and sat next to Kane, who was already sitting next to Regie.

They all started to eat as they chatted, laugh, and play games.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 301 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
411 108 28
"If I risk it all, could you break my fall? How do I live? How do I breathe? When your not here i'm sufficated. I wanna feel love, run through my blo...
4M 118K 41
Someone walks into the room but I cannot see its face. It looks like a man and by the look of his posture, he seems very important. "Why were you...
328K 9.8K 53
I was pinned to my bed. He left me no option but to stay in place. I tried to control my reactions, but couldn't help but sigh as Matt nipped my earl...