The Royals Of Seraphic || Tae...

By DarkWorld04

King Jungkook was devastated after the death of his dear one. But presence of Taehyung give a beautiful meani... More

Prologue
Episode 1
Picturized Introduction
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43

Episode 31

5.8K 293 32
By DarkWorld04

A little thank you for 100🩷❤️

_________

"No"

"Mama~"

"No baby. I told you once, don't make me repeat myself." The Queen continued to tidy up his chamber, ignoring the little prince latching on his leg. 

Jungmin began to cry…or we can say fake cry but on getting no response from his mother, he stomped his feet on the floor.

"I am going to dada. I'll tell Mama not to listen to me." He pouted when Taehyung pulled out the bed sheets to throw them in the basket.
"Go ahead. Let your dad come here, I'll beat you both." He glared at Jungmin who pouted more.

Jungmin saw a baby horse in the garden, and now he was insisting on getting it but Taehyung denied it because he already had a yeontan to take care of. He proposed to give it on Jungmin's sixth birthday but the boy was not taking it. He has been irritating Taehyung with the same question since morning.

"Mama…I love you." He flashed his puppy eyes. Taehyung knew what his dramatic baby was doing, he just shook his head and continued to do his work.

" Go and tell your dad. If he agrees then we'll talk about it." As soon as these words rolled down from Taehyung's tongue, Jungmin ran away at the speed of light. Taehyung scoffed at him.

He just said it to get a moment to breathe, he knew Jungkook will not agree for the horse, as his husband's attention will divert to a baby horse too, which the king will never appreciate. So, he let him deal with his son.

"Love…"

"Yes?" Taehyung closed his arm on his chest, seeing Jungkook entering the chamber with Jungmin in his arms.

"See mama… dada says we can get that horse," Jungmin spoke with sparkling eyes.

"Is that so?" He glared at the king who just smiled nervously.

"No, no love. I was here to discuss it with you." He quickly changed his decision, making Jungmin's eyes widen in surprise. He squirmed out of his father's hold and jumped on the floor.

"Dada. You say we can buy it. Good Boys don't lie." Jungmin pleaded but Jungkook shook his head.

"No, I am not lying. Your mother will decide it." He pointed to the blonde who was standing there with a smirk. Jungmin insisted once more but in the end, he cried and ran out of the chamber.

Taehyung and Jungkook sighed at him. Taehyung turned around to get a dress for a day, he saw arms wrapping around his waist and a face nuzzling in his neck.

"Love, let's buy him a horse. He will need it in a year or two for horse riding." Jungkook pecked his neck.

"We just can't fulfil his every demand. We'll buy him a horse on his birthday but not now. I am already taking care of three babies" Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully, making Jungkook pout.

"You know I am in love with your Hair." He suddenly remembered seeing blonde mullets covering the Queen's neck.

"Only hair?" Taehyung questioned, hands still busy arranging clothes. From the morning he was doing this. First, he set Jungmin's wardrobe then he shifted Jungkook's clothes to his and now he is busy organising them

"No, I love your neck too." He pecked it lightly. " I love the mole on your shoulder." He nuzzled his nose in his shoulder.

He moved his hands up from his waist slowly,
"I love you boo.." he was cut off by Taehyung slapping his hand.

"Stop right there Jeon Jungkook." He sternly said, not minding a puppy's eyes on his shoulder.

"I was not going to touch it." He cleared himself.

"Yeah, and I believe you." He rolled his eyes.

"Is it still hurting?" He tried to touch his tits again but Taehyung pulled away glaring at him.

"Touch me here and I'll tell you how it feels to sleep on the floor." Jungkook smiled nervously and quickly retracted his hand from his waist. His intention was not to do anything, he knew the blonde was still covered from last night's pain but his hands itched to touch Taehyung standing in a white sleep gown, covering from head to toe.

" I am going to meet Elder Min, you wanna come?" He quickly changed the topic, kissing his forehead.

"No, hyungs and noona have something to discuss with me so I'll go sometime." He settled his collar and gave a kiss on his cheek.

"Stay safe." He mumbled, when Jungkook pulled away, giving a peck on his lips. He saw Jungkook walking out of the chamber with a smile, he shook his head "That sneaky bunny is getting obsessed with my precious' ' he mumbled staring inside his gown, eyeing his bruised chest. He shook his head and continued to do his work.

__________________'

Taehyung, Taesha and Jin sat in the garden with a cup of tea and a lot of gossip. They talk about their matters, teasing each other. Taesha shared her first time experience which made Taehyung roll down on the floor. It was so funny to hear that she beat her husband just because he touched her tits.

Jin also talks about his time with Namjoon, he told about his events of being destructive which causes Taehyung to agree because he knows his Hyung is. Then the conversation diverted to Taehyung, who shared his events when he got his periods and Jungkook not only took care of him but also washed the contaminated sheets, which made both to cooed at the king.

"So, when are we going to get good news?" Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

"What good news?" Taehyung questioned with confusion.

"He is asking, when are you having a baby?" Taesha smirked at the changing colour of Taehyung.

Taehyung remains silent because he does not have the answer to this question. He and Jungkook talked once about it but after that, they never brought up this topic again.

"Don't tell me you didn't do the deed yet?" Jin questioned with a dumbfounded expression.

"No…I mean yes. We did it but…" Taehyung stopped for a moment, "I am not ready for a child yet."

"Why? I remember you love the kids." Taesha pointed out, remembering the time when Taehyung came into the castle for the first time and became attached to Jungmin so soon.

"I love the kids. I do."

"Then what's the problem?" Jin questioned again, not digesting the fact that the king and Queen do not want kids.

"Hyung, I am just scared." He spoke hesitantly,
"I am scared that if I give birth to my own blood, Jungmin will be left behind as my priority will become the newborn. And I just… I don't want him to feel that he is not my own…"

"Hey, relax. Okay?. Take a deep breath."  Jin held his hand, rubbing his palm, calming down the panicking blonde.
Taesha, who was listening to Taehyung's concern, passed him a glass of water.

After a few moments, Jin tried to make him understand that all his thoughts are just the base-less concerns.
" Taehyung, you are overreacting. Your love for Jungmin is not going to fade away because of the newborn. I know it will be a little difficult as you have to pay equal attention to both of your kids but the happiness and blessing of the child is worth it." Jin patted his hand.

"And you know, your majesty loves kids. On the birth of Jungmin, he was not in his state of mind to celebrate it but I know Jungkook loves kids a lot." Jin continued, a sad smile appearing on his face remembering his brother.
The atmosphere suddenly became gloomy.

"Hyung, do you miss Jimin?" Taehyung asked ever so softly, melting Jin's heart.

"Yeah, I do." He quickly wiped a lonely tear, "he was an angel."

Taehyung smiled at Jin, ",Ofcourse, he is an angel." He mumbled loud enough to be heard by all.

"Okay okay, now back to the question. When are we getting a little prince or princess?" Taesha winked at the Queen, making him blush.

"I'll talk to Jungkook about it." He whispered shyly, making Taesha and Jin laugh at him. 

"Uhmm…. quick question?" Taesha suddenly became serious.

"Did you wear those sexy lingeries?"

"Noona…" the Queen whined.

"What just tell me did you wear it or not?"

"Yeah... the black one." He hid his face in embarrassment. Jin shook his head and the kids and went to refill the pot, letting them talk.

"Wear the green or red one today and say bye bye to your periods for a year." She advised with a proud face, not knowing the blonde was becoming beet red there.

____________"

"I suppose something was very important that Elder Min called me on short notice." The king spoke as soon as he entered Elder Min's hut.

"Your majesty, nothing is more important than your health." Elder Min offered him a gummy smile, "How's your health, are you doing well?"

"Thank you for asking and yes I am fine." Jungkook took a place next to Elder Min on a carpet.

"I am happy to hear it. What about my grandson and great-grandson?" The statement makes Jungkook chuckle.

"Both are having a battle. Your great grandson wants a horse and your grandson is not agreeing to it. This King is getting a headache." He spoke playfully.

Edler Min sighed with a smile, "This is life, Jungkook. Wife and kids are the happiness of a man's heart. I feel so glad to see you like this." He patted his head, making Jungkook smile widely at his courtesy. The king didn't spend much time with his father but he is sure, if his father is alive today he'll like Elder Min, kind and loving to him. 

"I called you today for two reasons." He began, " First I was concerned about you and I wanted to see you." The king unknowingly blushed.

"And second, the thing I am going to tell you couldn't be told there because the Wall of the castle has ears too." He lowered his voice.

"There was a kang's spy in the castle, he was living inside Soobin." King's eyes widened in acknowledgement. His royal painter was the spy.

"I captured him, but on the day of the war. He and Jenny ran away." Jungkook sighed, he thought everything has ended and they will live a peaceful life from now on, but no, the end has yet to be made.

"Don't worry, just be careful..they are not powerful enough to attack anyone." Edler Min added, seeing Jungkook's worried face.
The king took a breath of relief on assurance.

"Now the world is yours, what are you planning for the future?" Elder Min passed him a cup of tea, diverting his attention to lighten up the mood.

Jungkook took a sip, "I am thinking to send a team to know the conditions outside the Seraphic..once we get the desire information then we'll split up half of the population of the Seraphic to the other parts of the world to marry and breed, which will help us to increase the overall population."

Elder Min smiled at his thoughtfulness.
"Hmm, your idea is great. But don't you think you should increase Jeon's population too?" Elder Min chucked at the king who just got red.

"Will you think about it, need permission from the Queen now?"

"Yeah son, I know who is in power." Elder Min winked at the king, making him chuckle.

______________"'

The king came back in the evening, he wished to see his Husband which he only did at the dinner table and after that, he was nowhere to be seen.

His husband and son are so busy loving and playing with each other or the puppy which they called Yeontan, that they didn't notice the time. It was already dark, near to midnight. So the king decided to fetch his husband back to their chamber, after all he had some personal things to tell..

He entered the chamber next to them. Their puppy was jumping on the little bed of Jungmin, while the blonde and prince were sitting on a carpeted floor clapping their hands whenever the puppy did some trick. Jungkook scoffed and called for Jungmin.

"Jungmin, son, you should sleep now. It's getting late." He picked him up by his arms and walked to the bed. He glared at the dog, the time passed but Jungkook and Yeontan are still not on talking terms. Taehyung quickly picked the puppy up, noticing Jungkook's eyes on him.

"Tannie you should sleep too, go to your bed." Taehyung released him and he ran to his small bed in the corner of the chamber. "GOOD BOY" He praised.

Jungkook tugged his son onto the bed and placed a kiss on his forehead. He walked out of the chamber, completely ignoring Taehyung's existence.
"Oops…someone is mad." He mumbled and walked out not before pecking his two boys.

He walked inside his place, his husband was sleeping on the bed with a scowl on his face. He pouted. "Is he going to ignore me?" He questioned himself. "Let's see"...he quickly went to Hamam and came back in a night dress…aaaa…a little bit revealing?...seems like he was acting upon Taesha's advice.

He wore a green silk lacy shirt, the first three buttons were not there, giving a deep view of his cleavage, the length was long enough to reach his knees. When he reached the bed, all his confidence shooed away. Now he wanted to run away and change into something presentable but his inner…not so innocent side didn't let him do so. He just prayed but his tits and private parts were still not fully healed yet.

He lay near Jungkook and kissed his hardened jaw. "Jungkook…"
Jungkook was wide awake all the time, but he was upset. So he didn't respond.

Taehyung traced his finger on his jaw and lick there, he smiled to see the scowl disappear.
"Koo…" Jungkook swore he would pound on the blonde if he again called him by this name.

"Are you going to ignore me?" He whispered near his lips and gave a peck there. He was unaware of the dangerous game he was playing with the king.

"Koo… can we have a baby?" He whispered in his ear and the next moment, he was hovered by his husband, whose eyes were wide awake looking at the sinful body under him. He stared at the cleavages which were right in front of him to suck and lick, but he quickly averted his eyes wanting to confirm the thing he was listening to.

"What did you say, love?" He whispered back into his ear.

"I say, can we make a baby?"

The question was not answered, as Jungkook dived right into his neck. His action was enough to tell how eager he was to do this.

Soon their clothes disappeared somewhere in the room leaving two naked bodies to feel each other's every part of the skin.
Jungkook was careful this time not to hurt his boobies. He just licks his areola and nips, trying to soothe the pain.

The king prepared the Queen well with all his fingers, before pounding right into him.

The chamber echoed with moans and skin-slapping sounds, with every thrust a soft peck landed on Taehyung's lips to lessen the pain.

Soon they were released, but Jungkook didn't give him a second to breathe, he thrust in making Taehyung cry at over sensitivity.

After two rounds, the thrust was not soft, they get sloppy and rough. Jungkook's pace fastened, thrusting him in an animalistic pace. At the end of the fourth round, he released a bulk of semen in his husband's hole. He felt ecstasy released inside him.
He wanted more, he felt like an alpha in the heat but when he saw Taehyung on the verge of getting unconscious he dropped the idea.

They caught their breath for a moment before Jungkook wore a shirt and walked out of the chamber. He came back with a glass of warm milk for his husband who was looking so pale. He made him drink it, with a lot of kisses and praise.
At the end of the eventful night, they both slept in their messy state not caring about them being covered in each other's cum.

________________""

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 1.2K 31
Marvel's Spider-Man 2 is my take on what will happen in the sequel to Marvel's Spider-Man . I plan to do multiple stories of decent length to continu...
6.6K 272 16
This is my first story so please bear with me . I hope you enjoy the story . I'm not good at description so please just go and read it. Top kook Bot...
55.8K 1.7K 12
A short taekook oneshot. contains: top kook bottom tae namjin yonnmin hobi x yoona fluff mpreg happy ending
988K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...