Cross Tale

By KN-stories

Izuku was a young boy and bless to be born with a powerful quirk but his parents felt like his quirk could be... More

Teaser
Info:
Chapter 0: The birth of Cross
Chapter 1: Testing Class 1-A
Chapter 2: Endeavor's X-Event
Chapter 3: A Family Matter.
Chapter 4: The intership
Chapter 5: A forest clash
Chapter 6: Resucing the Twins
Chapter 7: a little horned girl
Chapter 8: A day With myself
Chapter 9: a talk With grandma nana
Chapter 10: the final battle...

Final Chapter: the battle of the AUs

968 29 4
By KN-stories

We return with cross and sans making their way to help ink.  Cross and Sans would teleport in front of killer and nightmare. This would surprise them.

Killer: what?!

Sans: hey. It be wise to never let your guard down.

Sans would use his telekinesis and push killer away from the battlefield and stab him in the process. Cross would blast Nightmare away from the battlefield.

Before they got too far away cross and Sans would free ink.  Cross would then heal Ink with his overwrite button and made his way to where Nightmare got blasted and Sans would go toward killer's location.  Cross would then see Nightmare getting up.

Nightmare:... cross...

Cross: let's settle our little rematch...

Cross would make some blaster appear.

Cross would then fire then blaster at nightmare. And Nightmare would cover himself in his black goo. Cross would then get a feeling. Cross would then jump backward. He would see black tendrils coming out of the ground. Cross would Dodge all the tendrils that were coming out of the ground but Cross didn't notice one grabbing his leg. Cross would then get pulled toward Nightmare and would get thrown into the air and then back down to the ground.

Cross:* coughs blood* gah!

Cross would then slam through several buildings. Nightmare would then throw cross into the air and would send a few tendrils at him. But Cross would teleport out of the way. And would teleport onto a building. Cross would begin to breathe heavily.

Cross: damn... that hurt...

Cross would then sense nightmare appear behind and Cross would dodge some tendrils that were sent at him. Cross would then teleport behind Nightmare and blast him point blank.

Nightmare: Gah!

Nightmare would then sent throw a few buildings.

Cross:... that won't put him down for long... he's a more experienced version of me... but I have I'm limited to what I can do... my bones and knives are useless against him... the only useful thing I got is my blasters...

Cross would then see one of the girls that was with Sans. Cross would then have an idea.

Cross: that's right we're not in this fight alone...

Cross would then jump into the air and see tendrils coming out of the building.

Cross: Tch! Why won't you just stay down!?

Nightmare: you need to do more than that to kill me!

Cross would then send bones to impale nightmare but this wouldn't do anything but watch the bones go right through him.

Nightmare: you forget that impaling me doesn't work..?

Cross: oh I know! That was just to distract you!

Nightmare: what?

Nightmare would then hear a blaster sound behind him and get hit point blank. Cross would use this opportunity to get to that girl who was with Sans.

Cross: hey! Girl in red!

Ruby: huh? Me?

Cross: yes you! I need a hand.

Ruby: with that other version of you?

Cross: yes I only have one attack that basically works on him and anything else won't. I should warn you that slash-base attacks don't work.

Ruby: huh okay!

Cross and Ruby would see nightmare coming towards them.

Cross: Ready!

Ruby: I got you covered!

Cross would watch as Ruby turns her weapon into a sniper. Cross would be surprised but turn his focus to nightmare. Cross would cut any tendrils with his knives that would try and get to them, Ruby would use this opportunity to shoot an explosive shot at Nightmare. This would cause some damage to him.

Nightmare: Gah!

Ruby: Yes!

Nightmare would then grab Cross and slam him into the building which would cause him to drop his knives. Nightmare would then charge toward Ruby. Ruby wouldn't be able to react in time to dodge.

Cross: No!

Cross would then see a light arrow being shot at Nightmare which caused a massive light explosion to happen.

Cross would then see his two knives in front of him.

???: he's not done yet!

Cross: who are you...!?

???: I'm-

Nightmare: Gah! God damn you Dream!

(I thought since Nightmare is a different version of Izuku why not make dream sans a different version of Izumi... Ok the real reason is because I keep seeing girl versions of dream sans...)

Cross:... you look like...

Dream: your sister Izumi... ya.. that's me... but I go by dream! And the person you have been fighting is my brother...

Cross: your... brother?

Dream: he's my izuku... who destroyed our AU...

Cross:...

Cross would then see Nightmare getting up.

Cross: we'll finish this conversation later... For now...

Cross would remove his jacket and put it around his waist.

Cross: we need to take care of him...

Dream: right! You ready!

Cross: * spits out blood* ya..!

Dream would then turn her bow into two daggers and both her and cross would charge towards Nightmare. They both would cut away at any tendrils that came towards them.  Nightmare would be getting pushed back.

Nightmare thought: If she hasn't shown up! I would have been able to kill them both!

Cross would cover the blind spots of dream while she did the same for Cross. Nightmare would be getting annoyed and angry. He would be able to grab Cross's leg and pull him towards him.

Dream: Cross!

Nightmare would slam cross side to side and then would throw him towards where Killer and Sans are. Nightmare would go after cross. Dream would chase after them. Cross would land in between killer and sans fighting.

Sans: huh?!

Cross: gah...

Sans: cross!

The three would then see nightmare. Sans and Killer would dodge out of the way. But Cross wouldn't be able to. Nightmare would land on cross and stab him in the arms.

Nightmare: What's wrong?! Why aren't you using that fancy button?

Cross thought: he knows about the overwrite button!?

Nightmare: even if you had the chance to use the button! I wouldn't give you the chance to even use it!

Dream would then come an slash at Nightmare. This would make him move next to killer.

Killer: so this is your sister...

Dream: you okay!?

Cross:... ya... I'll be fine...

Sans: stay on guard! He can rest back to a certain point!

Dream: what-?!

Killer would then appear in front of dream.

She would then dodge his attack.

Killer: I missed you...

He would then charge towards her. Dream would block all attacks killer would try and hit with.  She would then cut his cheek with her attached daggers. Killer would then make bones appear above her. She would block and dodge them until she got stopped by killer's telekinesis. Killer would drag dream through the bones that were in the ground. Killer would then grab Dream with his blaster while she was in the blaster's mouth. He would stab her legs with the blaster's teeth. He would then slam her to the ground and blaster her point blanks.

Cross: Dream!

Sans: No!

Killer would then see Dream still alive. And he would stand on her head.

Dream: Gah!

Cross: bastard!

Cross would try and go to help dream but his injuries were too bad to move.

Cross: gah!

Sans: cross!

Sans would try and help but would get stopped by nightmare.

Nightmare: I can't allow you to interfere!

Sans: tch!

Killer: why don't you just die!?

Killer would get ready to kill dream but would then get a feeling.

Cross would then appear in front of killer.

Killer: what?!

Nightmare: how did he?!

Cross would then punch Killer then blasted him.

Killer would dodge the blast by teleporting. Sans would then see killer try to reset again.

Sans: Don't let him reset!

Cross:...

Cross would then chase after killer. This would prevent him from resetting.

Killer thought: Damn that bastard! If only he was able to be affected by my resets! I wouldn't be having this problem!

Cross would chase after killer and would trade blows with each other.

They both would then stab each other with their bone attacks. They both would then blast each other with their blasters.

The blast would send the two in different directions. Cross would land in a building. While killer would land next to Nightmare and Sans.

Nightmare: come on now get up.

Killer: you say that while being stabbed and blasted point blank!

Nightmare: cry me a river.

They would then hear an explosion in the distance and see error land near them.

Nightmare: what?!

Error: that Funkin jerk!

Nightmare: what's wrong with you?

Error: it's another glitch that came to help Ink!

Sans would then see Ink and two others with him.

Sans: ink! Friends of yours.

Ink: ya! Meet fresh and blue!

Fresh: Hey bro!

Blue: hey there!

Blue: We came to help!

Sans: I enjoy enthusiasm kid... we need to be serious here...

Fresh: don't mind him! He's strong! I promise! Anyways! Why don't we get this party started...?

Blue: ya...!

Error: Tch!

Nightmare: I guess the party is only just beginning!

Killer: ugh!

Nightmare: what's wrong? I thought you be happy to keep fighting!

Killer: I'm not able to reset for a while because of the amount of damage I've taken...

Nightmare: great...

Error: these glitches Died today!

Error would then send strings at the good version of them, But would have them gotten cut.

Error: What?!

Cross: don't count me out... yet...

Ink: Cross!

An arrow would then hit Nightmare in the back.

Nightmare: Gah! Dream!

Dream: I'm not dead yet!

Killer: Tch! We're outnumbered!

Error: I believe it is time for us to leave...

Error would make portals underneath them.

Cross/Sans: Oh no you don't!

Cross and Sans would use their telekinesis and pull both Nightmare and Killer towards them while Ink would wrap Ink around Error and pull him towards him. Ink would try and make his ink portal but forgot his brush got destroyed. Cross saw this and used his overwrite button to create him a new one. Ink would see this and grab it and create three ink portals. Cross would throw nightmares through his and go after him with dreams. Sans would throw Killer through his and go after him with blue. And ink pull error through his ink portal. And fresh would run after them. Cross and Dream would be at the Ink's UA.

Cross: so we're at UA...

Dream: it seems so...

Cross and dream would look around for nightmare. Cords would then feel his presence but wouldn't be able to react in time because of the damage he's taken. So he would get hit by one of nightmares tendrils. This would send him flying into a dorm building.

Cross: ugh...

Cross would look up and see the students of class 1-A. And he would see ink's tormentors.

Cross: great... you people...

Katsuki: huh!? What you say-

Cross: I don't have time for you people...!

Cross would get up.

Izumi: why do you look my-

Cross would send a bone to cut Izumi's cheek.

Cross: if you try and call Ink your brother... I'll end you... you lost that right...

Cross would make his way to the hole he made.

Cross: don't interfere with this fight.

Eri: Uncle Cross!

Cross: Eri be good and stay here. It's too dangerous for you to get any closer.

Cross would hear dream and nightmare fighting. Cross would run towards the battle but before he left he would prevent the students from going to the battle by surrounding the building in bones. Cross would see teleport in front of Nightmare and would try to make knives but couldn't.

Cross thought: Damn it! I used too much energy...

Cross would teleport out of the way of nightmare attack. Cross would then try to make bone daggers. He was able to make those. And he would cut at any tendrils that were towards him. Cross would then charge towards Nightmare while cutting tendrils. Once he got in front of him he would kick him away dream.

Cross: you're good!

Dream: ya...

Cross: tch! He just doesn't know when to give up!

Dream: he is stubborn... but I have an idea...

Cross: and that being?

Dream: you need to buy me some time to build up some positive energy...

Cross: I can try...

Cross and dream would dodge tendrils coming out of the ground. Dream would land near the dorm.  Dream would begin to collect positive energy but it would be slow with what's been happening.

Dream thought: Damn it! With all this fighting their more negative energy than positive-

Before she could finish she felt a positive energy being sent to her.

Dream: huh?!

She would turn to see Ink's Eri cheering for her uncle cross. She would then see the other students begin to cheer for them. This would speed up the pace for her. She would watch as Cross would do his best to keep Nightmare distracted for a while. But she could tell he was getting tired.

Cross: *breathing heavily*

Nightmare: why do you keep on going? You're never going to beat me... all this negative energy keeps me going! While for you you are exhausted and can't even heal yourself with that little button of yours.

Cross: that might be true... but I don't fight alone...

Nightmare: what-

Before he could finish he would get shot in the body.

Nightmare: What?!

He would then get blasted and shot with fire.

Cross: took you girls a while...

Katsumi: We can't allow you to have all the fun!

Shoka: you okay?

Cross: I'll be fine... but keep your eyes on him...

Shoka: got it! So what's the plan...?

Cross: for now... buy the other Izumi behind us time to charge her attack.

Both Shoka and Katsumi would turn around to see a different version of Izumi holding a ball of light in her hand. They would then see their different versions.

Shoka: so those are-

Cross: yes.

Katsumi: I'm going to guess they-

Cross: Yes! They did something bad to ink! They are a different version of you two anything else!?

Shoka:...

Katsumi:...

Cross: I'm just tired and exhausted and in pain... so can we just focus on this- Look out!

They would then dodge the tendrils cross would see some going towards dream so he would teleport with what energy he had to get in front of her and destroy the tendrils.

Cross: How much longer!?

Dream: Almost! Just need a few more minutes!

Cross: oh come on-

Cross would then get grabbed and pushed through the bone wall that surrounded the dorm and hit the wall of the dorm. Which would result in him going unconscious.

Dream: Cross!

Dream would then see Ink's eri going towards cross.

Dream: No stop!

Dream would try and go after eri but nightmare tendril would stop her from entering the building. The students would watch as Eri would begin to heal cross.

Eri: Please uncle cross don't lose...!

Cross:...

Eri would then see tendrils coming toward her.

Eri: Uncle Cross!

But then cross open his eyes and teleport him and Eri out of the way.

Cross: you can hurt me... stab me, experiment on me... make me emotionless... but you never hurt my niece...

Cross would make his two bone daggers and begin to cut all the tendrils. He would then blast at the hole.

Nightmare: what?!

Cross: hello...

Nightmare: how are you still alive!?

Cross: you might think you are all-powerful... and that you might have everything thought out... but you didn't count for someone to have a healing ability.

Nightmare: what-

Nightmare then realized.

Nightmare: That damn brat!

Cross: now... I can do this...

Cross would make his overwrite button come out and would press it.

Nightmare: what?! you didn't do anything!

Cross: *smirks* you sure.

Cross would then teleport Shoka and Katsumi away from nightmare. He would then move his head to the side and an arrow would fly past him.

Nightmare: what-

Once the light cleared they would see nightmare looking like a mess. They would then hear something crashing near nightmare.

Cross: it seems they got them here...

Cross would see the other version of him.

Ink: it seems you were able to get some of your strength back!

Cross: ya... eri was able to give me enough to heal you guys...

Ink: so you chose to heal us?

Cross: ya...

Fresh: aww! So far from what I've known about you seem to be a cold-hearted person bro! * hits his back*

Cross: Gah! I'm still in pain jerk! Why did I say that?! What the heck?! Fiddlesticks! AHHH!

Fresh: that's me! By bad I can't turn that off.

Cross: I already hate you... anyways...

They all would turn to see killer and nightmare.

Nightmare: we're not done here... no matter what you do I'll be there...

Cross: Hey! Killer!

Killer: huh?

Cross: have fun dealing with him.

Nightmare would then teleport him and killer to a different AU. Cross and the other would fall to the floor exhausted.

Cross: how are you guys exhausted I healed you guys... I only got healed enough to use my overwrite button...

Blue: I just feel exhausted from that...

Sans: ya... compared to what me and Ink fought... that was much more harder...

Fresh: ya that error guy wasn't fun to deal with...

Ink: how do you think I feel!?

Dream: I can relate in a way with your ink...

Ink: true... you have to deal with nightmare...

Sans:...

Cross: what's up with you?

Sans: that fact is... I could've turned out like that killer guy... I can tell him and I have a lot of similarities with each other...

Cross:... from I learned about your character... I'll say you two are completely different people...

Sans: huh? How so?

Cross: you have people that care for you...

Cross would then turn to see Sans's girlfriend run over to them. He would then turn back to Sans.

Cross: and he only had himself... I can tell that they truly love you...

Sans: huh... I guess you are right...

They would then get taken to the medical area of school to get their injuries checked out. They would see that all their injuries were fully healed but cross. Ink would heal his injuries with Eri's ink. They all would decide to stay in Ink's AU for a bit to relax.

Cross: so... this is your "family and friends"...

Sans: I already what to kill them...

Ink:...

Cross and Sans would be face to face with Ink's tormentors.

Izumi: look we-

Cross: I'm going to already stop you there... don't even say you did it to protect him... if leaving someone to rot in your house... you don't deserve to earn their forgiveness...

Sans: and to torture them for something so stupid... you punched, kicked, burned, froze, and shocked him! For what?!

Cross: wait... shock?! They electrocuted him!? I was told they tortured him and allowed him to get raped.

Sans: ya... he was... tasered by a friend of mine... And was able to withstand it... wait raped?! I was only told about the torture and electrocution.

Both cross and sans eyes go out and would then turn to ink.

Cross:... can I kill them now...

Sans: I must agree... they need to have a Bad time...

Cross: I plan to give them an X-Event...

Ink:... enough...

Both cross and sans eyes turn back to normal and look at Ink whose eyes are white.

Sans: I don't understand why your protecting them...?

Katsuki: because he's scared and weak! He knows-

Ink: shut up...

Ink would then release a good amount of killer intent. This would make Ink's old family and friends fall to the ground but the other version of him are still standing.

Cross: wow... that's some killer intent...

Sans: true...

Ink: you might have one thing right bakugo... in terms of strength with my other selves I'm the weakest... but I'm still able to put my own weight in fights... unlike you... you're simply weaker than me...

This would make Katsuki angry. Ink and his other version would then hear their partners coming into the room.

Sans: oh hey girls!

Ruby: hey izuku!

Yang: there you are we're been looking for you!

Wise: why are you here with them...?

Blake: I was wondering also.

Frisk: well are they Ink's old parents?

Cross: they still call you by your old name?

Sans: ya... I don't got a problem with it...

Cross: oh...

Sans: and to answer your questions. I was giving Ink's old "family and friends" a bad time...

Yang: you never did explain to us why you wanted to kill them... you mostly took your anger out on Grimms once you got told about it.

Sans: well... *looks at Ink*

Ink: it's fine... you can tell them...

Sans would sigh and then explain to the girls what happened to ink in his world. They would be shocked by this information.

Yang:...

Ruby: they... went that far...

Sans: ya...

Sans would see Yang go towards them. But Sans would stop her.

Yang: why are you stopping me....?

Sans: it's not our job to make them pay... and I have a feeling... a certain person is going to say something in 3...2...1...

Sans would then turn to Katsuki.

Katsuki: what?!

Sans: I know you want to say something.. so you might as well just say it...

Katsuki: ya! I do! And that all that has happened to that loser should have been 10x times worse! If he didn't-

Before he could finish speaking ink would have kicked Katsuki through the wall.

Sans: damn...

Cross: wow...

Yang: I'm starting to like your other version more...

Sans: I don't know if I should be jealous or not.

Yang: don't worry I only love you.

Sans: I know. But anyways...

Sans and cross would follow after ink.

Izumi: Brother-

Before she could get out another word both sans and cross made their blasters appear and aimed them toward them.

Sans: don't even think about trying to interfere with this...

Cross: you'll have to go through us first... and compare to Ink... who I can tell is being too nice letting you trash human beings alive... we're not so nice when it comes to this... so test our patience... see what happens...

Izumi and her family and friends would stay back and watch Ink and Katsuki fight.

Ink: I did say during your quirk assessment test... that you didn't belong here... but I decided to play the nice guy... but I see I was wrong... I guess I need to put the dog in his place...

Ink would then blitz toward Katsuki. He wouldn't be able to react in time. Ink would attack him ruthlessly.

Ink: come on now... I'm not even going all out... I thought you planned to put me in my place...

Ink would then dodge an explosion from Katsuki.

Ink: wow... you missed me... it's still sad tho... You're simply still all bark and no bite... Your attacks will never kill me... they are simply not strong enough to do anything to me... compared to error... well I can't compare you to him... he's 100x times stronger than you... you are more on a level to a pebble...

Katsuki: Shut up!

He would then send a full-power explosion at ink. But Ink wouldn't dodge or teleport out of the way. Katsuki would then be shocked to see ink completely fine.

Ink: I did say... you're weaker than me...

Katsuki: Impossible-

Ink would then appear in front of Katsuki and punch him in the gut making him drop to his knees. Ink would then kick him up into the air. Then Ax kicks him back down. Making craters in the ground. Ink would then land on the ground and walk away from him. Ink would then look at his old family and friends.

Ink: try to get near me again... and you'll suffer the same fate as him...

Ink would then walk past them. Cross, sans, and sans girlfriends would follow him.  They follow Ink to a different dorm building.  Ink would then sit in the main area. Cross and Sans would talk with Ink and see if he was okay.  Ink would tell them he was fine and just wants to get away from his old family and friends.

Ruby: Then why don't we all go to the beach!

The boys would then turn to look at Ruby.

Ink: that's not a bad idea...

Cross: I'm fine with it. But i do need to bring back my grandmother... that can wait for later... I need time to myself..

Sans: a day to relax is fine by me.

I want to say thanks for enjoying my stories so far and being patient with me.

Also another thing for Ink's story. I want to know if the whole class 1-A be his tormentors like Sans. Also instead of being a mha store for ink. It's him going to different AUs. I don't know if it should be only sans-based ones or for example the demon slayer one. Where I connect all my stories through Ink's story.

And for this story beach part... I'll work on that probably during the Xiao story... but anyways I'm going to be doing each story at a time to finish them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 840 14
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi. At the age of 4 he was diagnosed as Quirkless. His Mother Inko(Green Storm), his Step-father Toshinori(All Mi...
73.6K 2.3K 36
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...
14.1K 332 14
From a very young age the family knew how dangerous his quirk was, But they also knew how powerful it was. Izuku had many adventures with his family...
4.6K 169 21
Izuku for as long as he could remember, had always wanted to be a Hero. He had collected the merchandise of the Number 1 Hero just to prove that he w...