ฯ๐—‹๐–จ๐“ฃษ•เฑฟเชกเชก - ๐š‹๐š•๐š•๐š” ๐šก ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By hyunjinsballs

โ™ž๐’˜๐’‰๐’š? ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š'๐’“๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š. ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ... More

ฯ๐—‹๐–จ๐“ฃษ•เฑฟเชกเชก๐Ÿฅ€
00
01
03
04

02

563 21 16
By hyunjinsballs

Just fyi, I'll be switching between diamonds in the rough, unpolished gems, and lumps of talent from time to time cuz idk what to use + You can see other ppls thoughts but you (or y/n) in the story can't + pretend anri told you the info of all the guys in bllk

'...' : thought

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"Now, before we start, let me explain how this will work."

You inspected the room, Was the atmosphere always this tense in football? The only experience you really had was when you were 10 and your friends forced you to play, so you wouldn't really know. Some popcorn would really go well with what you were witnessing at the moment.

"I've used my personal judgement to qualify your abilities and rank you. That's the meaning of the number displayed on your uniform. Now anyone can tell with a glance where you stand amongst the three-hundred of you."

'Im 299th..? Damn, I'm way to low'

"That number will change by the day and will go higher or lower depending on your training and games"

This whole speech thing that Ego, which is a really weird name might I add, made you feel extremely sleepy, you felt as if you could doze of any minute. So ofcourse the only option was to-- check your phone.

"Finally, those who reach the top five will be registered for the U-20 world cu- Stop checking your phone L/n Y/n"

You looked up and noticed that most of the people's attention was turned to you

"..what?" You questioned. There's not even a point in having a phone if you couldn't use it

"This is important, thank you very much. Let me continue." The ugly, sweaty, Raggedy, Ramen obsessed man cleared his throat and proceeded

"The U-20 world cup, which is happening six months from now."

'represent in the Japan u-20?!'

Everyone was visibly shocked, especially the black haired guy that looks like a softboy.

'is it just me, or does Yo-chan look wayyy cuter than he did yesterday?'

"By the way..."

This guy, seriously? Is he adding suspence to make it seem scarier? His face is scary enough itself..

"Those of you who fail bluelock-- will never be able to represent the Japan U-20 team."

You were shocked as well, though you weren't a participant, you still knew that it might be been the only dream to represent their own country's u-20 team in their entire life. It was pretty saddening to see how serious they all got from that sentence alone

"What you need to win here, is ego."

"They need you to win?"

"NO! You little- why did I even invite you as a special guest.."

You snickered, seeing him angry was indeed very amusing. Well atleast to you.

"Whatever! Now, time for some tag."

'ooh~! It isn't even their first match and it's already so intense! Just like a movie'

You tried to convince yourself that you would find it interesting, but you just didn't have it in you. So the only option you had- apart from checking your phone- was to fall asleep. Maybe it would be more fun to watch in your dreams.

However only one minute later, you were awoken by a long red-haired  man grabbing your hand and pulling you away from your spot, followed by a football slamming into the spot where you were sitting just a few seconds ago

"Are you an idiot? She's not even a participant! You-" A shark teeth- no, his name was... Raichi? Raichi shouted to a bald looking guy, and as hard as you tried, you couldn't remember him at all. Did he sneak in or is he just that forgettable?

"She isn't?"

"NO YOU IDIOT!! SHE'S A SPECIAL GUEST!! ARE YOU DUMB?!" You didn't react because you just woke up, but you would laugh pretty hard if you were more awake.

"You okay?" The guy grabbing your hand asked you- chigiri was it?

"Yeah, I'm good. Can you stop holding my hand now?" You looked him in the eye.

'this guy.. he's prettier than me!'

He blushed lightly and let go of your hand, not saying anything in response

"..keep your gaurd up, L/n"

'how tf does he know my name?! Wait, oh yeah, I'm famous'

In order to avoid a football getting slammed on your face, you climbed on top of the locker and watched everything unfold from there.

'Actually, this is pretty interesting!'

You thought, then noticed a the guy who said that you were famous before was sleeping on the floor, wasn't his name Bachira? You giggled seeing him sleep like a baby. You saw this as cute, but the bald guy saw this as an opportunity to win. You secretly hoped that Bachira would somehow wake up and dodge the ball.

"Anddd GOTCH-"

Just like that, Bachira kicked Baldy straight in the face, assuming that Bachira plays football and that baldy's nose was bleeding, that must've hurt. Like, a lot.

"If this was a game that would've been a red card! This a foul right?! Foul!!"

"The only rule is to not use our hands right?"

Now this was really turning into a movie. It's intense, there's drama, there's anger- whatever. You just sat back and enjoyed the show going on right in front of your eyes

"Good morning!"

"Hey, I hate dirty methods."

A guy with spiky orange hair said- his name was... His name was..? Kunigami!

"Let's play fair and square"

"Ooh I see! Mister straight-laced huh?"

But looks like 'Mister straight laced' got too engaged in the conversation and didn't see the ball coming right at him. And he's acting like a completely different person.

"Ugh.. you bastard! Im gonna crush you, Igarashi!"

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤

a/n: whoops.. forgot to publish this chapter 😍🤪 I'm just really busy cus I have to learn shii so yeah ig.. 💋💋 sorry about cringe because while I was writing this I had no motivation and um yeah I ended up writing a dumpster fire 🔥🔥

OH AND ALSO THX FOR VOTING AND READING THIS I NEVER THOUGHT MY 35 MARKS IN ENGLISH WOULD GIVE ME LIKE 200 reds 💕💕💕💕💕

I made a huge mistake hopefully you didn't notice that..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 185 3
ISAGI : hey bachira, where r u?? practice is abt to start UNKNOWN : in bachira's mom's room. ISAGI : WHO THE FUCK - When Bachira forgets that he ch...
16K 401 10
Your best friend adds you to a group chat with some guys.
827K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...