The Bully's addictions

By Kindnessteresa07

You are mine Anna... your fears, tears... I'm going to completely shatter you until you know nothing else but... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30

chapter 13

7.4K 130 12
By Kindnessteresa07

Mark pov

I hated how she always looked so fragile, making everyone wants to protect her...

Even more hateful that I was included....

The way her eyes always looked so crystalline and wide and innocent...makes me fucking want to currupt her so badly....

To make her do bad things...

I hate everything about her, maybe not everything's, I surely like her body, she had the sexiest body I've ever seen....

I wanted to hurt her badly...

For making me want her despite hating her so much

I wanted to control everything about her but sometimes it seemed she was the one controlling me... And that makes me despise her even more

Her fingers shook as she fumbled with the buttons of her shirt, her eyes wide with fear...

Damn if it didn't make my cock tightened against the flyer of my jeans struggling to be free...

She was faced down, tears running freely down her cheeks, I didn't feel the least bit sorry for her, she brought this upon herself, I clearly told her to stay away from that dick head, now they will both have to pay for it....

I was still a hell lot angry at her and she was going to get punished forever disobeying me

She finished unbuttoning her shirt but still held it against her chest...

"Drop it now" I snapped , my impatient tone leaving no room for argument...

A whimper escaped her mouth but she still obeyed, allowing it to fall to the ground...

My breathing hitched as I stare at her half exposed breast still clad in her bra... I could make out the outline of her nipples...

Precum oozed out of my cock and my breathing got heavier...

For someone I hate, I wasn't supposed to want her as bad as this...

"The rest of it now !" My voice was thick with lust....

She stared up at me, her gaze pleading, probably searching for any bit of leniency, well she was going to be totally disappointed

She was talking so much time , I was getting impatient

Her skirt fell to the floor showcasing the expanse of smooth thighs...

I I impatiently yanked her to me and undid the clasp of her bra, her boobs sprang free, her dusty pink fat nipples bared to my gaze

She was sobbing openly now as she tried to cover them with her fingers

She was really fucking stupid...

I threw her into the bed and was on her before she could catch her breath...

"M..Mark p.. please don't do t...this to me"

She was pleading and sobbing loudly now as she struggled against me...

Seeing her beneath me looking so helpless only spark the fire in my loins

I pinned both her hands above her head in one iron fist, my hips on both her sides pinning her to the bed seizing her movements

"Do you know why I'm punishing you bunny?"

She nodded her head in acknowledgment, at least she wasn't completely dumb...

"Use words" I snapped menacingly and she visibly flinches

"I... allowed h...he talked back t...to you" she whispered a tears rolling down her cheeks as she stared at me fearfully, I traced one of her tears with my fingers before dipping my head catching it with my tongue.

I turned to burry my face in her neck inhaling deeply...

With the sweet innocent smell of baby powder , my lips brushed her collar bone as I whispered

"He said he was protector?... your boyfriend?" My voice rose with venom at each word i spoke

She shook her head frantically in refusal as she also break free from my grip, it was almost laughable....

" I warned you"

She choked on a sob as I pressed my arousal against her pussy through her panties she trembled beneath me as I began to grind against her slowly...

Suddenly I flip her around so she was on her knees, her face pressed into the pillow, I tank away the flimsy materials of her panties leaving her ass and virgin pussy bare to my gaze...

At the first sting of my palm, a scream escape her mouth which was muffled by the pillow...

I was satisfied seeing the red imprint of my palm on her ass

I slapped her ass even harder this time...

Spank...

Spank...

Then again....

I didn't stop until it was raw and red, she was a sobbing mess right now, her face contorted with pain, her voice cracked from all the screaming...

I pushed away from her, this was a punishment she deserves for disobeying me...

More of it are yet to come , she will always bear my marks because she belongs to me...

She just didn't know it yet...

It took all my will power not to take her right here...and right now...

My cock was pulsating with needs, I wanted to sink into her hot tight virgin cunt right now but it wasn't yet time....

Soon...

But that didn't mean I couldn't touch her.

She stopped crying, her shoulders slumped, probably thinking that it was all over....

She flinched back when the tip of my fingers grazing against her nipples..

I trailed down belly into her silky folds ....

She began to struggle against me again, I has to spank her ass twice as a warning and she went still...

She was warm and moist, I circled on her exposed clit slowly and heard her Sharp intake of breath...

I watched her face as I continue my assault, her eyes were glaze and she was panting...

A light moan escape her mouth and her juices trickling down her inner thighs...

She was fighting this abviously but her body was quite reactive, I spread her legs wide giving me more entrance before I lapped at her juices...

She was so fucking tasty, I pushed my tongue inside of her, she was moaning loudly and writhing against me

Her fingers tightened against my hair offering herself more to me...

"M..Mark..I..I.." she moan aloud and the sound went straight to my dick

"Do you want to cum"

She casted her gaze down in embarrassment

I gave her another lick, massaging her clit slowly...

A whimper escaped her mouth when I stopped

"Y...yes" she whispered arching her back to me...

I smirked in satisfaction

"Then beg me," i said knowing full well that she was going to regret and hate herself for this later, which was exactly what I wanted

"P.. please " she cried out

I granted her wish, I grazed on her sensitive slit with my teeth as I suck her furiously

Her mewing sounds were like music to my ears, she released inside my mouth moaning out my name....

And for the first time, I creamed in my pants, I groaned aloud as the cum just kept jutting out

I sucked up her sweet juice as she struggled to catch her breath....

Only she could make me lose control like this....

She slowly returned to her senses and stared at me, I could read devestation, dismay, and hate....
"Regretting now bunny?" I spoke with a sardonic smile...

She began to fumble with the sheet trying to cover herself up, I chuckled at her attempts

"A little too late for modesty considering the way you just tucked my mouth....."

Her lips quivered like she was about to cry.....

"You can leave now, your services are no longer needed" I taunted

She glared hard at me with hate but I could tell she loathed herself more...

"I hate you so much! One day you'll regret doing this to me"

I sneered at that, it will never happen, I never regret whatever I do to her because she deserves it....and even more

I was about to leave when her next words stopped me

"If you really hate me so much then why do you want me?"

I've asked myself that so many times, without giving her a response, I left her alone naked on the bed, unlocking the door, I walked to the bathroom.....

I stood under the spray and began to jerk off, the images of her writhing beneath me, moaning my name as I drove her to release a catalyst....

When I returned she was already gone, only her torn panties at a corner of the room along with the messy showed evidence that she'd ever been here.....

I picked it up inhaling her scent deeply...

My mouth set In a grim line realizing how obsessed I was, with her gone I was already in a fowl mood...

Picking up my cell phone I made a few calls, it was time to teach that bastard a lesson

No one could save her from me....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 28 16
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...
1.1M 26.9K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
21.3K 338 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...