✔️ Newlyweds wear 70s

By CNovel_Reader

Newlyweds wear 70s (新婚夫妻穿七零[年代]) Author: Zhi Wenyan https://m.shubaow.net/235/235817/ Copywriting 1: Cen Tian... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-71

Chapter 11-20

1.5K 14 2
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 11

Although it is not yet June, it is already very hot. After eating at noon, Cen Tiantian was thinking about something and was a little annoyed. She finally fanned herself with a fan and fell asleep. Then she heard the knocking on the door, and someone shouted for her to open the door.

She just felt like her head was going to explode right now. Why would someone insist on coming to her when she was taking a nap? Didn't it mean that most people in the village were earning work points at this point?

Originally, Cen Tiantian wanted to lie on the bed and pretend she wasn't there, and didn't want to go out to open the door at all, but the voice calling her to open the door never stopped, and the knocking on the door became louder and louder, "Tiantian, are you home? Hurry up!" Click here to open the door."

Oh, Cen Tiantian heard it, it turned out to be the Aunt Osmanthus who came before, when she came last time, Cen Tiantian speculated from her words that she had another purpose, but she didn't know what it was Why, and this time, it is probably for that purpose, I don't know what it is, it is worth this Aunt Osmanthus coming to find her so persistently.

She didn't want to open the door, but looking at the vigor of Aunt Osmanthus, if she didn't open the door, she probably wouldn't have to take a nap at noon today. Maybe Aunt Osmanthus would be able to knock on the door for half an hour outside. Cen Tiantian was a little helpless, and finally went out to open the door for Aunt Osmanthus to see what she was up to.

"Why did you come to open the door? My hand is about to snap off." Aunt Osmanthus finally waited until Cen Tiantian opened the door, and complained as soon as she came in.

Cen Tiantian said without expression: "Probably because my aunt's voice is low, I didn't hear it. What's the matter with my aunt?"

Aunt Osmanthus has been waiting for Cen Tiantian to come over these days, and finally couldn't sit still Stayed, and came directly to the door.

"You must be bored at home these days, right? Why don't you come to my aunt? My Jianguo boy is a classmate with you. You must have something to say. By the way, what do you think of Jianguo brother

? It's not my aunt's boasting, Jianguo, this boy, will definitely be the one who loves his wife the most in the future, but the former son still said at home that if he married a daughter-in-law in the future, he would treat her well, and he would not even let him do work."

Aunt Osmanthus is so anxious because she knows that the people in Lao Cen's family are also thinking about the money. They are the grandparents and uncles of this girl. It is not easy to take the money from this girl? If she hadn't coaxed this girl, Cen Tiantian, over earlier, would she still be able to get that money?

And she also felt that Zhang Liying was gone, and this girl Cen Tiantian had no idea, so when she explained her interests to this girl, could she still disagree?

And if it wasn't for the fact that the girl had money, she wouldn't have the qualifications to marry her son. Now that she can raise this matter, the girl should be secretly happy.

Thinking of this, Aunt Osmanthus forgot that she planned to coax Cen Tiantian slowly at the beginning. Her mind was full of money that would slip away if she didn't grab it quickly.

What Aunt Osmanthus said was so obvious, of course Cen Tiantian understood what she meant, she sneered in her heart, it turned out that Aunt Osmanthus came up with this idea, no wonder she didn't have a good relationship with her family before, but now she is suddenly so attentive.

It's just that she is the only one in her family now, and she can't leave the village, and it's not easy to break up with Aunt Osmanthus, so Cen Tiantian smiled and said: "I don't know Hu Jianguo very well, but Auntie, if you say that, then I will definitely wish Hu Jianguo to find a good wife in the future. When the time comes, because everyone is a classmate, don't worry, I will definitely give you money." Aunt Osmanthus gritted her teeth secretly

. The dead girl dared to refuse, besides her family, who would want to marry this dead girl to her son in the future? Now that she took the initiative to mention it, this dead girl is still not willing to accept it, so she didn't accept it.

But even so, Aunt Osmanthus can't give up just for the money, she continued: "Look at what you said, what does Auntie mean? In fact, Auntie is thinking that you are both of the same age. Classmates again, don't they have a common language? Wouldn't it be a good thing if we could be together?

My aunt likes you very much. If I can become a family in the future, I will definitely treat you as my own daughter. And let me tell you, although we are now a new society, some people still believe in that horoscope.

Both of your parents have passed away. It will be difficult to find a good family in the future. They will definitely mind this when they talk about matchmaking behind their backs. It's not because your aunt speaks badly. "

Cen Tiantian didn't think that Aunt Osmanthus was really in a hurry. She was only sixteen years old, and she was already thinking about this, but it was good to say it, she understood the purpose of Aunt Osmanthus's visits several times.

And how true is the meaning of Aunt Osmanthus's words? Cen Tiantian still knows. The whole sentence is probably only the few words that belittle her. As for children, how many mother-in-laws in the world can do this?

She estimated that 90% of what Aunt Osmanthus said was because of the money in her hand. Speaking of this, she felt that she was in a bad situation. Why did she feel that many people were thinking about the money in her hand? There was a family of grandparents in the front, and Aunt Osmanthus in the back. She is really a sweet potato.

But this is going too far, no matter whether this Aunt Osmanthus is sincere or not, she will not agree to this matter. As for what kind of person her son is, it naturally has nothing to do with her.

Before she put Ji Tong down, she would not have a relationship with anyone in this era. She even secretly felt that Ji Tong, like her, had come to this era.

Although this is just her feeling, she firmly believes that her feeling is right, Ji Tong must be waiting for her somewhere in the world.

Regardless of whether she would offend Aunt Osmanthus, Cen Tiantian said directly: "It doesn't matter whether my horoscope is good or bad, I don't need to worry about it. Now my mother has only been away for a few days, and my aunt came to tell me about this. But I don't know what kind of thoughts you have in mind, auntie

. My house is too small to accommodate your big Buddha, auntie, let's go, otherwise I will tell everyone about what you did. I don't believe that people in the village know that you have just passed the first seven days of my mother's life, and they come to tell me about the marriage. If you don't poke your spine, there is no such thing in this world." Aunt Osmanthus did not

expect Zhang Liying went, and this girl Cen Tiantian became so sharp-tongued. How could this girl say such a thing in the past.

But Aunt Osmanthus is usually very used to it, how can she tolerate being so low-spirited by such a dead girl, and she became angry from embarrassment: "As expected, she was raised by Zhang Liying, she really has no education at all, the horoscope is so unlucky, Ke Da Ke Ma, I will Let's see who can want you in the future, don't cry if you can't get married by then."

"What is Ketek? Why don't you cry if you can't get married? What does my granddaughter have to do with you? You eat carrots and don't worry about it. Why don't you worry about whether your daughter gets married or not? Is it disgusting that you don't go to work at noon and run away? If I hear you grinning again, I'll see if I don't tear your mouth off."

Chapter 12

Before Aunt Osmanthus could finish her sentence, an old lady came in outside, pulled Cen Tiantian behind her to protect her, and then gave out a lot of words, scolding Aunt Osmanthus all over her head and face. And this old lady is none other than Cen Tiantian's grandmother, Wang Qiulan. She came to see her granddaughter, and as soon as she entered the door, she heard Aunt Osmanthus's malicious words, how could she not explode.

"I'm still afraid that you won't succeed. Why am I wrong? Isn't she Ketike's mother? Otherwise, why would Zhang Liying and her man be dead? Besides, Cen Laosan was kicked out of his home because of this girl." Is it a movie? If I didn't give birth to a girl, could I be kicked out by the separation? This is not a Ketek mother?" How

could Wang Qiulan allow others to say that her granddaughter picked up the broom by the wall and was about to go to the sweet-scented osmanthus? The aunt hit her body, and said while beating: "I let you say, let you say, just see how powerful my old lady is today, believe it or not, if I hear this again, next time I will lead someone directly to your house to smash the door, Even if it is smashed, we have a reason."

Aunt Osmanthus didn't have anything in her hand, she couldn't compare to the mighty old lady dancing with a big broom in her hand, she was beaten a few times and ran out quickly. At the same time, I still didn't forget to say harsh words: "Huh, you think I'm afraid of you, an old woman? I think you are guilty, and I will wait to see who will marry such a daughter of Ketike's mother!" Wang

Qiulan Afraid that the granddaughter would take those words to heart, she hurriedly comforted her: "Don't take it to heart, what does the death of your parents have to do with you as a little girl? Didn't your grandma and I also die because of the war when we were young?" ? Isn't it still alive and well now, and the child is raised, what the person said just now is all nonsense, good boy, we don't believe it!"

Cen Tiantian now also knows the identity of this old lady, she turned out to be Yuanshen's grandmother, and she looks like the kind who loves Yuanshen very much, so in order not to worry the old man, she naturally said: " Well, grandma, don't worry, I definitely don't believe her words, I'll listen to you."

Seeing that Cen Tiantian is so sensible, Wang Qiulan also sighed a little, why did Liying go just like that, she hasn't seen Tiantian yet Get married and have children.

Thinking of this, Wang Qiulan couldn't help but wanted to cry, but thinking of her granddaughter here, she could bear it again. Her niece Liying also had a hard life, and finally separated from Lao Cen's house with the child, and lived a good life with the man, but it didn't take long for the man to die because he followed the militia into the mountains. Then it was hard to bring up the child alone, and he could enjoy the blessings when he saw it, but he went again by himself.

Why is God so blind, her daughter Liying has never done anything bad, why did she treat her like this? Looking at the sweet child left behind by her daughter, Wang Qiulan couldn't help loving her. Her daughter is just such a child, and now that her daughter is gone, as a grandmother, she will definitely take care of this child.

And Cen Tiantian could feel her grandma's sad mood, she took her grandma's arm and said, "Grandma, it's hot outside, let's go inside and talk." After hearing what Cen Tiantian said, Wang Qiulan thought of

them Now I am standing under the sun, so I followed Cen Tiantian into the house.

And Wang Qiulan was still carrying something in her hand, it was a basket of eggs, which were laid by the chickens at home, and they had been saved for a month, and they were specially brought here to make up for her granddaughter. She looked at Tiantian's child compared to her last time At that time, I lost a lot of weight, and my heart felt even more distressed. While putting down the egg, I said, "Although your mother has passed away, you must take good care of your body. Otherwise, can your mother rest assured in the sky? The egg will be on its own in a while." Beat two to eat, don't feel bad, grandma's house still has three chickens, and the eggs are enough to eat."

Cen Tiantian looked at the basket of eggs and thought she didn't want it, but she also knew that even if she didn't want it, her grandma would definitely force it to her, so she thought about it and accepted it, but if she has any good things in the future, she can do it Give a copy to the old man. Now that Yuanben's mother has gone, and her grandparents are not easy to get along with, she naturally wants to get close to her relatives on her grandma's side.

Wang Qiulan watched Cen Tiantian accept the egg, and then she smiled with satisfaction, but not long after she sat down, she patted her thigh and said, "Hey, look at my memory, I just patronized and talked with that crazy woman. Talking about it, I almost forgot the business of coming here this time.

That's it, isn't your mother gone now? You are the only one at home, and it's inconvenient to just start a fire every day. Besides, you are the only one at home tonight. It's not safe, what if there is a bum hitting the window? So grandma and your aunt discussed it and wanted to ask if you would like to come and live with us?

" I agreed, but the problem is that she is not, she doesn't even have the memory of her original body, if she goes to live with her, what if she is found out that she is not the original one? So she could only refuse and said: "Thank you, grandma, for being so considerate of me, but it's better not to cause trouble to grandma, you and aunt. I can take care of myself by myself."

After hearing this, Wang Qiulan thought that Cen Tiantian refused because she was worried about causing trouble to them. She patted Cen Tiantian's head and said, "You don't have to worry about causing trouble to us. It's just a matter of a pair of chopsticks when you come. , and this matter was brought up by your aunt, but she has something to do today, so she has no time to come.

Anyway, you should know that grandma, your aunt, and your uncle and cousin all welcome you to live in the past. Don't worry about adding more to us. Trouble, it's too late for us to be happy!"

What Wang Qiulan said was true, and this matter was indeed brought up by Cen Tiantian's aunt Zhang Lixia. In Zhang Lixia's eyes, the younger sister left and only one child was left behind. As an older sister, shouldn't she help take care of her? She also knows what kind of person Tiantian's grandparents are, so she can't rest assured that her niece lives in Dahe Village by herself.

And here I have to talk about the situation of the Zhang family. The Zhang family has only two daughters, the eldest is Zhang Lixia, and the second is Zhang Liying. Because there is no son, Wang Qiulan and her man discussed early in the morning to find a husband for the eldest daughter. The son-in-law recruited is Wang Qiulan's apprentice of her man. He is a good carpenter and honest. Rice grew up.

And the son-in-law's performance over the years has also proved that Wang Qiulan and her man have not misunderstood the man. The son-in-law is closer to Wang Qiulan's old couple than to his parents, and there is nothing to say about filial piety. Because there are few people to be honest, Zhang Lixia usually makes decisions at home.

If you put it in someone else's house, if you pick up a niece to live in, and raise an extra mouth, someone in the family will definitely murmur, but in Zhang's house, there is no such thing.

Zhang Lixia and Wang Qiulan are the aunt and grandmother of that girl Tiantian. Zhang Lixia's man, Du Jiandong, has always listened to his wife and has nothing to say. The two sons in the family are also taught very well by Zhang Lixia. He also loves Cen Tiantian, his cousin, so This time, Zhang Lixia decided to take over Cen Tiantian, the niece, and no one would object.

Cen Tiantian can feel that grandma really wants her to live in the past, and really cares about her, and if she lives at grandma's house, there are indeed many benefits, which is much better than living alone without any life experience There are many, but no matter what, she has to reluctantly refuse, reality does not allow it! She is afraid of being exposed!

Chapter 13

"Grandma, I know that you are all doing it for my own good, but I am afraid of causing trouble for you. On the other hand, I am actually reluctant to leave home for the time being. I have lived in this house with my mother for more than ten years. Now my mother Passed away, but living in this house, I seem to feel that my mother is still there.

And I also received news from my brother Tuo yesterday that he is coming back, so no matter what, during this time I still have to live at home.

Don't worry, grandma, even if I don't go to live with you and my aunt, I will often go there in the future. Otherwise, I will go back to have dinner with you today, and I will just take a look at my aunt , and then tell my aunt not to worry about me."

Cen Tiantian mentioned at the end that she would follow her to grandma's house for a reason, she didn't know the way!

If she doesn't take the opportunity to follow her this time, what will she do next time she wants to go? As a granddaughter, it is impossible for her not to go to grandma's house all the time!

But Wang Qiulan sighed after hearing this, and knew that this girl hadn't come out of the shadow of her mother's departure. In this case, she, as a grandmother, can't make things difficult for her, so let her live at home first. At worst, she and Lixia will come over to see this girl more, and it's only a few steps away, only an hour's walk away.

Cen Tiantian went to grandma's house that afternoon, and met her aunt, uncle and two cousins, and this time she went to find out the situation at grandma's house, and she felt very relieved in one breath.

The people in grandma's house are so much better than those in grandma's house here. Everyone cares about her very much, for fear that she will be wronged.

This time she went, when she came back, her aunt forced a bunch of things into her hands, and she had to take them back.

As for her not being able to live with her in the past, although my aunt felt a little regretful when she found out, she did not force her. She just told her two cousins ​​to visit her every now and then, so that the bums in the village would not dare to go to her door at will. act wildly.

Cen Tiantian naturally accepted all the concerns from her aunt and grandma, because she knew that if she refused, it would hurt their hearts.

Cen Tiantian has a steelyard in her heart. Of course she is not the Holy Mother, and she still pays attention to repaying grievances with virtue. When others are all about plotting against her, she still treats them as if nothing happened. How is this possible?

The relatives at grandma's house are all sincere to her. Although this sincerity is directed at the original body, she is the one who enjoys the benefits. Naturally, she is willing to reciprocate and treats them as relatives.

But let's forget about the people on the original side of the grandparents. Just from hearing Aunt Zhuzi's words and her behavior when she saw that aunt last time, I know that the grandparents are probably not easy to get along with. If she It would be foolish to treat that side as a sincere relative, and wait to be plotted to death by blood sucking.

So after knowing the situation at her grandma's house, Cen Tiantian was naturally unwilling to carry her things to visit her grandpa's family who obviously treated her badly, just to get along with her. The relationship between grandma and grandma is closer.

If she really did that, the things she sent are probably meat buns and dogs, and they will never return. The people over there will not treat her as a family member. She was slaughtered like a fat sheep. If she had been more cowardly, the money in her hand would probably have been robbed.

It's better as it is now, she doesn't go to the cheap grandma's house, and the people there don't come to her, that's the best. She doesn't want to be a filial granddaughter.

It was already afternoon when I came back from my grandma's house, and I came back after dinner. It was a bit dark, so my aunt asked her eldest cousin to take her back, otherwise my aunt was worried that she would go back alone so late.

But this time going to grandma's house is quite rewarding. At least she found out what kind of character Yuanzheng's brother is. As for the name, she still doesn't know, because when these elders talk about her brother, they always call him "black". Egg", she thinks this should not be a famous name, right? When the name "Cen Heidan" was called, she felt a little funny.

However, it seems that the saying "a cheap name makes a living" is quite popular in this era. Could it be that "Black Dan" is really her brother's name? Cen Tiantian thinks it's a bit square, and when she thinks of a good young man named "Cen Heidan", she feels a little bit sympathetic for that cheap brother.

Although she still doesn't know the name of the original body's brother, but she knows who he is. When she was at grandma's house, she pretended to casually say that her brother seemed to be coming back in the next few days, and then grandma and aunt were very happy about it, and even spoke to Yuanshen's brother Appreciate it.

He even said: "I don't know how many days this family visit will be. It would be great if I could stay for a longer period of time. We can rest assured that you can stay here with a brother like Heidan." Well, anyway

, To sum it up, Yuanshen is a very good brother, although he is not his own, but he is very filial, and he is also good to her younger sister. Although few people come back from the army every year, they send a lot of things. Now it is her Her mother passed away, and this brother will take good care of her in the future and will not leave her behind.

Of course, this kind of care is unlikely to be the kind of care that lives together. It should be the kind of care that will give more money and send more things. Girls can't go with the army either. If they want to take care of them, they can only add a little more material.

But Cen Tiantian doesn't care about these things. She thinks that even if the original brother doesn't take extra care of her, she can live a good life. The college entrance examination will resume next year. University is the best way out. As for taking advantage of the reform and opening up to do business in the future, this matter still needs to be discussed in the long run.

Making a fortune is so simple in the novels I have read, but there are still many things to consider in practice, and she puts this matter behind the university entrance exam.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if this elder brother takes care of her or not. It's the best news that he is not a top-notch family member, so there is no need to worry that this elder brother will harm her. She was also wary that she would be betrayed by this brother.

She doesn't know when this brother will arrive, and she has to think about how to get along with him at that time so as not to fall off the horse. This brother is a soldier, so his observation ability must be better than ordinary people.

In addition, she needs to get along with her for at least three or four days, which cannot be avoided at all. After all, she can use the excuse of not moving to her grandma's house because she has not left the shadow of her mother's death and being reluctant to leave home, so as to avoid getting along day and night, but she can still find excuses not to be with this brother live together? And in this way, the possibility of her showing off her feet is very high.

She had to think about how to avoid less contact with this brother.

By the way, the primary school at the commune just happened to be recruiting substitute teachers, so she could stay in the room and study on the grounds that she was preparing for the registration of teachers, so that she would have less contact with her.

Cen Tiantian felt that this excuse was very feasible, so she made up her mind to do so. In short, she had to fool Brother Cheap first, so that he could not find out.

Besides, she also really wants to prepare for the registration of a substitute teacher. In this era, being a substitute teacher is much easier than earning work points in the field, and the money is decent. I don't know how many people want to do it. .

Before time travel, she had no idea of ​​being a teacher, but for her now, if she could become a substitute teacher, it would be her best choice.

However, this substitute teacher is a favorite. According to He Ling's previous analysis, many people are staring at this position, and it is not easy for her to become a position. After all, relationships and favors are also important to a certain extent.

But no matter what, she has to give it a try. Now it is different. She is no longer that Miss Cen with a net worth of hundreds of millions. Now she is just an orphan with only 800 yuan in her hand. To increase income and reduce expenditure, sooner or later you will have to sit on the mountain and drink the northwest wind.

On the other side, in the office of a certain military region, the time went back a month ago.

"Comrade Ye, are you sure you want to leave the army and change jobs? In fact, based on your situation, you can switch to a logistics or civilian job and stay in the army, or you can go to recruit recruits, but the physical burden on you will be heavy." Bigger."

Chapter 14

Commissar Jiang felt very sorry for Comrade Ye Jitong. He was supposed to be sent to be a special soldier. He could even become a soldier king. This kid is really good in physical fitness.

It's just a pity that in the last mission, he was seriously injured because he was protecting the chief and his comrades. Although the injury was not fatal, it obviously affected his physical condition because of the special location of the injury. At least high-intensity training is impossible. That's right, don't even think about special forces.

After all, special forces had very high requirements for physical fitness, so Ye Jitong is obviously not suitable now.

Even so, as a political commissar, he still couldn't bear to see such a good comrade leave the army and change jobs like this. Even if he stayed in the logistics, it would be good. Soldiers will choose to switch to logistics or civilian jobs after they can no longer go to the battlefield.

Comrade Ye Jitong's current position is the company commander. Originally, his superiors intended to continue to promote him. They planned to apply for a place for him in the military academy after this mission, and send him to study further. , the level of education is enough, and it should be promoted by virtue of military exploits.

But I didn't expect such an accident to happen, but even so, Comrade Ye's mission was completed, and it should be his credit that should be credited to him, and the chief also paid Ye Ji the same. Comrades are very concerned and have asked about it twice.

In short, it was a pity for Political Commissar Jiang to see such a comrade who had a bright future in the army change his career and leave the army.

As for Ye Jitong, he knew that the political commissar was for his own good. With his qualifications and military exploits, it would be good to switch to a civilian job, but for him, this choice had long been out of his consideration. Reasons for having to be discharged from the military.

Yes, Ye Jitong is Ji Tong, he traveled through time, he got into a car accident on his honeymoon trip, and when he woke up, he found himself lying on a hospital bed with serious injuries.

This is indeed in line with his experience of being injured in a car accident, but the ward environment he saw when he opened his eyes broke his cognition.

The location of his car accident was in the busiest street in the city center, and this city is a first-tier city in China, with an extremely developed economy.

The hospital is naturally very advanced. The worst hospital in this city looks a little better than the hospital he works in. What's more, the style of this hospital can tell at a glance that it has a sense of age.

Although he hasn't read any time-traveling novels, he has also come into contact with the word "time-traveling" when he was watching dramas with Cen Tiantian. After looking at the surrounding environment and his own situation, he quickly came to a conclusion that he crossed.

Then he lay on the hospital bed and heard the doctor say that his injury looked fatal at first, his heart stopped suddenly and he was not breathing, but he didn't expect that he survived it, he was so lucky.

And Ji Tong guessed slightly, and then he knew the reason. The doctor was probably right. The injury was indeed fatal, and the original body was indeed dead, but I don't know what caused him to possess the original body. Only then did this body regain its vitality.

Then he became dizzy for a while, and it didn't take long for the original body's memories to appear in his mind, and those memories also proved his guess was correct, the original body did die because of a serious injury during a mission, and then let him take advantage of it, Come alive in this body.

And this memory from the original body finally proves that he has really time-traveled. Although there are some strange powers, it is not incomprehensible. Are there still fewer magical things happening in the great world? What is it if he crosses over?

Although he was seriously injured upon waking up, he still had to thank the original body, otherwise he might be a lonely soul at this time. After all, in that car accident, it was very difficult for him to survive his

parents He died when he was a teenager, and then faced with a pack of wolves, his uncle wanted to bite off a piece of flesh from him, so he didn't have any feelings for his relatives.

If there is anyone he cares about in the world, it can only be his new wife, Cen Tiantian.

From the school uniform to the wedding dress, when he finally got together with Cen Tiantian and reached the sweetest moment, God made a joke with him, causing him to have a car accident and travel to this world.

He is here alone, and he doesn't even know whether Cen Tiantian traveled to this world with him, whether he can still find her, and meet her again.

But just when he was thinking this way, he suddenly got a very important piece of news from the original body's memory, it was about the original body's younger sister.

The younger sister of the original body is called Cen Tiantian, who has the same name and surname as his Tiantian, and even the younger sister in Yuanshen's memory looks a lot like his Tiantian, but she doesn't look as refined as his Tiantian. Forget it, Tiantian in his impression is a delicate young lady who has to dress up beautifully every day, and it is absolutely impossible to go out in disgrace.

He still remembers one time, he went to Cen's house early by himself, and then saw Miss Cen who got up early without makeup, and was complained a lot afterwards.

Although he didn't think there was any difference before and after makeup at the time, no matter what, Tiantian was extremely beautiful in his eyes. And except for this point, the original body's younger sister and his sweet young lady can be said to be 100% similar.

And the original body he passed through has a nine-point resemblance to himself, probably because of his life in the army. The original body is stronger and darker than him. In addition, the original body is called Ye Jitong, and his name is Ji Tong. , only one word is missing.

He transmigrated into a person with almost the same name and surname as him, and his appearance was similar, and this person happened to have a younger sister, also named Cen Tiantian, who also looked similar to his Tiantian.

Ji Tong never believed that this was a coincidence, he intuitively felt that his sweetness had also traveled over like him, that the younger sister Cen Tiantian in the memory of the original body might have become his Tiantian now.

And this incident is also one of the reasons why he chose to retire from the army and change jobs. He is now only a company commander, and due to physical reasons, if he stays in the army and changes to a civilian or logistics job, it will be much harder to be promoted than to go to the front line as a soldier. At his level, it will take at least four or five years before he can bring his family members with him. This is still based on the fact that everything goes well.

It is impossible for him not to see Cen Tiantian for four or five years, and it can even be said that he wants to fly back immediately to confirm whether that person is really there.

In addition, because the original body was seriously injured and his body was not suitable for high-intensity army life, even if he stayed, he could only choose logistics or civilian jobs.

Even if he was injured this time because he was protecting his comrades and leaders, the higher ups would definitely take care of him.

But he didn't have this ambition. Before time travel, as the president of Ji's Group, he had always dealt with business. Apart from the different main direction of attack, he was used to it.

Even if they stay in the army now, they will not adapt to such a strict and disciplined life in the army. Choosing to stay is just a waste of time.

However, these considerations naturally cannot be discussed with Political Commissar Jiang. He changed his words and said earnestly: "Political Commissar, I know what you said is for my own good, but I think my situation is really not suitable for me to stay in the army.

I have been in the army for such a long time, and the daily training has been engraved in my bones. I will continue to stay in the army and get along with my former comrades-in-arms every day. But everyone has trained for missions, and I can only watch . Doesn't it make me feel itchy all the time?

And political commissar, you know, we rough people who deal with guns every day, how can we have the patience to do civilian jobs? If I stay in the army, isn't it taking up army resources?

Where is building not building? Instead of continuing to stay in the army, it is better to leave the army and change jobs to do something else, such as farming a field, which is still a contribution to our country.

But political commissar, don't worry, even if I retire, I will always remember my mission as a soldier, and I will never discredit you. I will continue to be strict with myself just like when I was a soldier. "

Chapter 15

Political Commissar Jiang sighed after hearing this, he understood that this kid was resolutely retired, but this kid is a company commander, and he has been injured a lot for this military uniform and the country all these years, all the scars on his body are Medal.

And now that the last mission was successful, he has meritorious service. How can he really let him return home to farm after retiring from the army?

This kid didn't take things seriously after retiring from the army, and directly said that he would go back to farm, but he, the political commissar, couldn't think so. He had to think more about this kid, and he had to think carefully about how to arrange it when he went back.

"Okay, no matter what, you have to remember that I am your political commissar. Even if you leave the army in the future, you can write to me and call me if you need something. I believe that no matter where you are, you can make a career. Political Commissar Jiang patted Ye Jitong on the shoulder lightly, and said earnestly.

Ye Jitong was very grateful to Political Commissar Jiang in his heart. He sat on the hospital bed and propped himself up to salute Political Commissar Jiang. This made Political Commissar Jiang startled, and immediately said, "Lie down honestly, don't die. The injury is still not healed!"

Ye Jitong smiled, and lay back down according to the political commissar's words. As a political commissar, Political Commissar Jiang also has a lot of things to do, and it is already time to come here to talk to Ye Jitong for a while. , so he left after a while.

He has been injured for a hundred days, and his original body was seriously injured. Whether Ye Jitong wants to or not, he will spend some time recuperating from his injuries. His current physical condition is not suitable for traveling. The injuries are too serious. Forcible activities may lead to loss of life.

So in this situation, no matter how much he wanted to go back to his original hometown to confirm whether that person was his Tian Tian, ​​he could only hold back for now.

Ye Jitong spent a month in the hospital for his injuries before he was able to get out of bed and walk around. Although he couldn't exercise vigorously, his daily activities were no problem. The original body had been in the army for so many years, and his physical fitness was still very good compared to ordinary people. , The wound heals very quickly. At this time, the matter of retiring from the army and changing jobs was finally done. He tactfully rejected the political commissar's suggestion that he continue to stay in the hospital to recover from his injuries, and prepared to return to his original hometown.

One month can't make his body recover freely, but at least he can move. Although there will be pain during the movement, it is not unbearable.

In addition, when he woke up a month ago, he was informed by the political commissar that someone from his hometown sent a telegram, and that Yuanchen's mother had passed away.

It's just that when the telegram was sent, the original body was on a mission, so the telegram naturally couldn't reach Yuanshen's hands. In the end, he didn't know the news until he, an outsider, woke up from the hospital bed.

Although it's not midsummer now, the temperature is not low. Naturally, the body cannot be stored for too long, so by the time he gets the news, it is estimated that the burial at Yuanshen's house has already been completed.

But no matter what, when he recovers to be able to move, he has to go back out of emotion and reason, which is why the political commissar let him go when he was injured, instead of forcing him to recuperate in the hospital.

He is not the original body, but he has occupied the original body, so naturally he has to fulfill the responsibility of the original body as the son of man, and he should go back to pay homage to the original body's mother.

Although we can know from the memory that the original body is only an adopted son, not the birth of the original body's parents, the relationship between the original body and his parents cannot be faked. From the original body's memory, it can be known that he has a very strong affection for his family members. Deep, otherwise more than half of the money would not be sent back every month.

But this matter is not the main purpose of his going back. The most important thing in his heart is to confirm whether his Tiantian has come to this world like him.

He originally wanted to call back to test it out, but in this era of underdeveloped communication, he couldn't immediately contact the original sister who was suspected to be his Miss Tiantian at his hometown.

Fortunately, there was a phone in the hospital, and he was a seriously injured person who had been told to take good care of him, so it was easy to borrow the phone.

But because he was not 100% sure that the younger sister in Yuanshen's hometown was his Tiantian, and when he called, he found that the person who answered the phone was a stranger, and the commune where the call was located was too far away from Dahe Village, Yuanshen's home. The person who answered the phone could only help take the call, and could not let someone come over to answer the phone, so he only said on the phone that he was going back, and nothing else.

"Brother Ye, don't forget about us after you leave. I'll find you when I'm on vacation." A dark man in military uniform said while hugging Ye Jitong.

Ye Jitong has the memory of the original body, but he won't show his secrets in front of the original body's comrades. He patted his comrades according to the original body's habit, and then said: "I will never forget it. If you come to me in the future, I will definitely take care of you." I'll entertain you."

"Brother Ye is still injured, don't hold him so tightly, and you're a man, why are you crying? It's not impossible to see you anymore. Brother Ye, don't worry, go. After you leave, I will take care of you." Help you keep watch over these boys, and you will definitely not let them cause trouble." A tall man standing beside Ye Jitong said, this person has a very good relationship with Yuanshen.

Hearing that, the dark-skinned man quickly let go of his hands and said, "Ao'ao, I was so excited, I forgot that Brother Ye was still injured."

Ye Jitong knew that the relationship between the original body and these comrades was indeed very good, So at this moment, they also bid farewell to them seriously on behalf of the original body. Everyone talked for a while, and they delayed for an hour before leaving.

Because he was injured, he was not suitable for a train ride for a few days. Political Commissar Jiang approved a car and sent a guard to take him back.

The guard's driving skills are very good, and political commissar Jiang carefully arranged a cushion in the car, so he hardly suffered any bumps in the car, and the injury did not open.

Regardless of whether the scenery on the road was good or not, Ye Jitong didn't have the heart to look at it, his thoughts had already drifted away, and his mind was full of that girl Cen Tiantian.

His sweetness has been a young lady since she was a child, and she came to this era unexpectedly, wondering if she can adapt to the underground? If he really traveled through time like him, he must be suffering now, right?

She has never suffered since she was a child. She has always been the treasure of Uncle Cen and Aunt Cen. Even her brother who is several years younger than her has to stand aside. Now in the 1970s when the conditions are difficult, she is still in a small mountain village. Without a helper, Shuangde must be uncomfortable.

Thinking of this, Ye Jitong wished he could fly to Cen Tiantian's side immediately and take her to live a good life.

Maybe the Cen Tiantian in the original hometown is not his Tiantian, and his Tiantian has not crossed over like him, but he subconsciously refuses to think of this option, and he intuitively feels that his Tiantian must also come to this world .

Ye Jitong, who never believed in ghosts and gods, began to pray for the first time in his life, hoping that God would make what he wanted in his heart come true, and that after going to Yuanshen's hometown, he could meet his sweet reunion.

Chapter 16

Because she was very excited about the option of going to the commune to be a substitute teacher, Cen Tiantian went to the commune primary school the next morning. As for how to find the way, it was quite simple. There are children in Dahe village who go to the commune primary school. They just walk behind.

However, the management of the Commune Primary School is very loose, so it is very easy to see how the teachers teach.

Of course, this is also because the Commune Elementary School is said to be an elementary school, but it is actually just five big tile-roofed houses without a yard. There is a vegetable field outside the classroom. People passing by can stand outside the window and look in. Teachers and students have long been used to being surrounded by people during class.

So at this moment, Cen Tiantian went to stand outside the window to observe how the teachers of the commune primary school were teaching, and her behavior was not abrupt and did not attract any attention.

Standing outside the window after watching two classes, Cen Tiantian breathed a sigh of relief. The level of teachers at Commune Primary School should not be too far behind. After reading the two lessons taught by this teacher, she already has a rough idea of ​​how to teach.

Classes in this era are really much easier than in later generations. When she was in primary school, the teacher came up with more than one trick to arouse the interest of the students just when she was teaching mathematics addition and subtraction. It's very simple, just list the arithmetic formula on the blackboard, lead the students to read a few words, and then it's over.

The first two classes are mathematics class, and the next one is Chinese class. This is what Cen Tiantian asked a child on the way when she came here, but after the class bell rang, the recess passed, but the students did not attend class. Instead, she was taken away by the teacher, and she happened to hear that the teacher seemed to be taking the students to work in his family's vegetable field.

Cen Tiantian couldn't understand the matter of going to work at the teacher's house during class. Is this okay? If this kind of thing is left decades later, the teacher's custody will be reported to the Education Bureau by the parents of the students.

It's just that at this moment, Cen Tiantian looked at the students and teachers as usual, she instantly understood, it seems that this matter is very common in this era or in this commune primary school, so teachers and students are not I think there is something wrong with this behavior.

It can be seen that being a teacher in a commune primary school is a very easy job, with good pay and leisure. It is foreseeable how fierce the competition for this job will be.

The most frightening thing is not the fierce competition, but the fact that there are related households. In this way, how can she compete with others? But she has to give it a try no matter what, what if it really works? She really doesn't want to work in the field, and Cen Tiantian is afraid when she thinks that her hands are covered with blisters. She even wants to ask Did the Great God of Time Travel specially throw her to suffer in the 1970s?

It's just that when she thought about the body that might have died in a car accident before time travel, she probably had already put it into the urn now, and she suddenly felt that time travel to the 1970s was not so scary, she was still alive at least!

Thinking about it this way, she felt that the current life could still be lived, wouldn't it be a little bit harder? Just wait until next year to resume the college entrance examination.

Because the teacher took the students home to work, Cen Tiantian had nothing to do right now. She planned to go home, and she had nothing to do if she stayed here.

The weather is still very hot now, and she felt a little sunburned standing outside for most of the morning, and there was no sunscreen at this time, if she tanned herself here, she would never get back to white, and it would be too late to regret it.

She didn't want to become a little black girl herself. It was already sad enough after crossing the cliff of living standards. If she was sunburned into a little black girl again, she would cry to death in her heart.

Commune Primary School is quite far from Dahe Village, and it takes nearly an hour to go back. She was a little tired when she walked halfway. Finally reached the entrance of the village, Cen Tiantian breathed a sigh of relief.

It's just that before she got home, she met another strange girl walking towards her on the road, with a strange look on her face. Of course, this girl might be familiar with the original body, but she didn't know the original body because she didn't have the memory of the original body.

The girl who walked over was very handsome, but a little dark, and the clothes on her body were old and dusty, obviously it was changed from the clothes of her brother at home, Cen Tiantian slowed down her pace and did not speak, waiting for the girl to take the initiative Open your mouth.

And the girl just stayed by her side for a few seconds, and said quickly as if she was a thief: "These grandparents seem to be discussing going to your house these days for the money in your hand, remember to be careful." One point."

After finishing speaking, the girl hurried away without seeing Cen Tiantian's reaction at all.

Cen Tiantian thought for a while, that girl is also called "grandparents", so she is probably the original body's cousin or cousin, right?

Just why did she come to tell her about it? I heard from Aunt Zhuzi that her family hadn't had any contact with grandma's house for a long time. Under such circumstances, Yuanshen naturally wouldn't have any contact with the cousins ​​at grandma's house.

This matter is obviously beneficial to grandma's family, and grandma will definitely subsidize her two uncle's family if she gets money from her.

Under such circumstances, why did this cousin of the original body choose to tell her about it?

If you can't figure it out, don't think about it. Anyway, this matter is beneficial to her. No matter what the intention of this cousin told her, she will accept her kindness, and she can thank her if she has the opportunity in the future.

"Cen Cuihua, what did you say to that Cen Tiantian in the past?"

Cen Cuihua had just secretly reminded her cousin, and in a blink of an eye she saw her own sister, Cen Cuifang, at the intersection. Apparently, when she was talking to her sweet cousin, Cuifang saw her.

She was a little flustered, but she calmed down quickly. Just now, she spoke in a very low voice and spoke very quickly. She stopped beside her cousin for a few seconds. She should be fine.

"I didn't say anything, I just met her. I saw the red hair rope on her head, so I wanted to ask her if she could give it to me. Didn't I think that I would get married in two months? That hair tie is red It's auspicious, but she refused, so I left." Cen Cuihua explained in a low voice.

After hearing this, Cen Cuifang had no doubts. Her sister was indeed going to get married soon, and the hair rope on Cen Tiantian's head was really pretty. She had seen it at the supply and marketing agency, and it was very expensive. Thinking of this, Cen Cuifang turned to her sister. She rolled her eyes and said,

"I'm worthless. If I were me, she would grab it if she said she wouldn't give it to me. It's just a hair rope. What else can she do? And she's going to live in our house soon, and she doesn't even have parents." Orphan, you can handle it however you want, how dare she not give me a hair rope?"

Chapter 17

Cen Cuifang disdains her sister's cowardly look, isn't it just a hair rope? Are you going to come here?

Cen Tiantian is a paper tiger, does she still think of herself as the former Miss Jiao? Being pampered by her mother every day, she doesn't have to do any work. Every day, she has pocket money that other girls in their village have never had. The clothes on her body are always new, not the clothes that her brothers and sisters changed.

Cen Cuifang couldn't see Cen Tiantian very early, they were all girls, or cousins, why did Cen Tiantian live so well? Although she has a bit more status than her elder sister with her grandparents and parents, it is also because of her younger brother, but she still has to do all kinds of work, and she is not comparable to Cen Tiantian at all. Cen Tiantian is really at home. There's nothing to do, and her mother puts her in school.

Fortunately, both of Cen Tiantian's parents have passed away, and she will soon live the same life as her. When her mother and grandparents talk, Cen Cuifang will hear it. They will all be given to grandma, her big house is also her own, and Cen Cuifang is very happy.

She had already figured it out, when Cen Tiantian came, she would give Cen Tiantian all of her work, and she also wanted Cen Tiantian's beautiful clothes. Living in their house, Cen Cuifang didn't believe that Cen Tiantian dared to resist. If she dared, she would definitely be beaten up by her grandma.

Because she and her younger brother are twins, and her younger brother is loved by grandma, and she is sweet-talking, although Cen Cuifang usually has to work at home, she is treated much better than her sister and cousin.

Although grandma is not as nice to her younger brothers, she still loves her a little. Occasionally she can even eat an egg.

When the time comes, she will just give Cen Tiantian the piston and get her two new clothes. Grandma will definitely be on her side.

Cen Cuihua could tell what her younger sister was thinking, but she didn't dare to educate her. In this family, her status was not as high as her younger sister's.

Because her younger sister is more favored than her, and she does a lot of the housework, if her younger sister is dissatisfied with her and complains to her parents, she will definitely be scolded.

She was going to get married in less than two months, but she actually didn't want to marry that man, because she heard that a daughter-in-law had already died before that man, and she was beaten to death by him.

But after she told her sister what was on her mind, she turned around and told her parents, and her grandparents naturally knew about it. She was beaten up and locked up in the woodshed for several days until she dared not have any more. The thought of not marrying was released. After all, if she didn't marry, their family would have no dowry money. Grandpa and grandma would never allow such a thing to happen.

Cen Cuihua resented her younger sister, but she didn't dare to resist, she knew that the man gave a lot of gifts, no matter how much she resisted, it was useless, it was impossible for her grandparents and parents to agree to her not marrying, she could only Giving up on something obediently preparing to get married, secretly telling her sweet cousin to be careful about her grandma today is already the most outrageous thing she has ever done.

She has always been envious of Tiantian, her cousin, and envied her having such a good pair of parents. She still remembers that when she was a child, she once met her uncle and aunt carrying her cousin Tiantian to watch a movie at the entrance of the village. Because cousin Tiantian was blocked from seeing the movie, the uncle carried her on his shoulders. Let my cousin ride to watch a movie.

At that time, she never knew that girls could also be carried on the shoulders of their fathers. She thought it was just the privilege of older brothers and younger brothers, but the behavior of her uncle and sweet cousin told her that it was not like that, and girls could also He was picked up by his father as a treasure.

Because she was so envious, she forgot what her mother often told her not to get close to her uncle and aunt, and said hello to her uncle and aunt shyly.

The uncle and aunt were obviously taken aback, but they smiled at her and gave her a piece of candy. That candy was the first piece of candy she ate after she was born, because the candy in the family usually goes first to her elder brother and younger brother , never distributed to her hands, even sugar water is a rare thing at home, she only drank it once during the Chinese New Year.

After that, although her parents forbade them to get close to her uncle and aunt, she still couldn't help but hear about the family affairs of her uncle and aunt from the villagers. She even thought that if she was her uncle and aunt, she would The child would be fine, but she knew that was impossible.

However, although she envied cousin Tiantian, she had never been jealous, because she deserved that kind of life. Cousin Tiantian must have done a lot of good things in her previous life, which is why she has parents like uncle and aunt .

And the more she longed for the life of the sweet cousin, the more she couldn't bear to see the sweet cousin being tricked. Because when grandma and parents discussed that matter, she didn't avoid the girls. She knew what grandma was going to do.

Cousin Tiantian has the money left by her aunt after her death. Grandma wants to use the money to marry her brother and younger brother, and also wants Cousin Tiantian's big house. Cousin Tiantian will get it in the future She sleeps in the utility room.

She also vaguely heard grandma say that when cousin Tiantian is two years older, she will be married off in exchange for a gift money. Grandma will not choose a good partner for cousin Tiantian, they only want a gift. Cousin Tiantian has gone to school, and she is different from a girl like her who can only stay at home and work. If the uncle and aunt were there, they would definitely not exchange Cousin Tiantian for a bride price.

Out of various complicated thoughts, she chose to remind Tiantian cousin, she hoped that Tiantian cousin would take precautions and not let grandma hold her back.

Pressing her thoughts, Cen Cuihua changed the subject and went home with her sister, but as soon as she entered the door, grandma Jin Cuixia scolded: "Where did the dead girl go? Have you washed the clothes of the whole family? Hurry up and feed the chickens! By the way!" , Remember to split the firewood in the stove quickly, and don't eat if you forget."

Cen Cuihua didn't dare to reply, and hurried to work, while Cen Cuifang stepped forward and took grandma's arm and said, "Grandma, I'm going to eat today. At the school in the town, I watched my younger brother study and heard the teacher praise my younger brother, don't worry this time."

In fact, Cen Cuifang didn't go at all, and grandma couldn't verify whether she went anyway, but she knew that as long as she Grandma wouldn't scold her for things related to her younger brother. On the contrary, grandma would think that she was only thinking of her younger brother. She had escaped her scolding several times with this trick.

And sure enough, just as Cen Cuifang thought, when Jin Cuixia heard that this matter was related to her most beloved grandson, she immediately stopped scolding, and instead said: "When you go next time, remember to tell the teacher, let the teacher pay more attention to it." On Xiaobao, our little treasure is so smart, so the teacher should pay more attention."

Cen Cuifang said yes, but she didn't want to go because she thought about it, the little brother likes to play the most, if she told the little brother teacher Pay more attention to the younger brother. After the younger brother is restrained by the teacher and cannot play, he will definitely blame her. When the younger brother gets angry and wants to retaliate against her, she can't bear it. After all, grandma treats her better than her elder sister because she and the younger brother are friends. Twins.

On the other side, just after Cen Tiantian returned home, she heard the sound of the big iron bell at the entrance of the village. It should be that the captain had something to say and called everyone over.

Cen Tiantian has encountered this incident twice in the past few days, so at this time, she also knows what the ringing of the big iron bell at the entrance of the village means.

Chapter 18

"Well, let's talk about something while we're having dinner, and then we'll go back to dinner. That's what happened. The teacher at our commune primary school has something to do, and he won't be able to teach for a few months, so the commune has to recruit Of the five substitute teachers, three of them can become regulars in the end.

If you have the intention of this substitute teacher, you can prepare, and then you can go to the commune primary school and sign up." The captain stood on the millstone and yelled loudly.

"Captain, can we educated youths sign up?" an educated youth in the crowd asked.

The team leader patted his head, "Oh, I forgot to mention this, educated youths are also welcome, and then you can just sign up, whether you are a member of our village or an educated youth." Actually, the commune only planned to recruit a substitute

class There is no such thing as becoming a full-time teacher, but Director Wang later thought that there are only four teachers in the commune primary school, but there are five grades, and each teacher teaches several homework by himself, so the number of teachers is not enough. , It often happens that students go to class and teachers go to teach other grades to let students in the class play.

Because there are few teachers, if a teacher has something to teach and cannot teach, the students will be suspended. For example, in this case, if only one substitute teacher is recruited this time and he does not become a full-time teacher, then if another teacher in the school has something to do in the future, Isn't it necessary to find a substitute teacher now? It's better to recruit this time.

Moreover, their commune elementary school has not taken the final exam for several years because of the poor grades of the students. During the last meeting, Director Wang was made a joke by other commune people.

He inquired again, and there are more than ten teachers in a school in some other communes. Most of the teachers only teach one homework. If they have more energy, the students will naturally teach well.

Thinking of this, Director Wang made up his mind to discuss with the secretary about recruiting more teachers for the commune primary school.

And Cen Tiantian was naturally happy to hear the news. With more places, her chances of being selected will naturally increase. It is impossible for all the teachers recruited this time to be arranged as related households, right?

He Ling was also next to her at the moment, so Cen Tiantian and she planned to sign up at the Commune Primary School together. Maybe the two of them could go to the Commune Primary School together as teachers in the end.

It was Director Wang who was in charge of the registration at the Commune Primary School. He came to sit in the town in person, mainly because he was worried that if the matter was handed over to the lower levels, it would eventually attract related customers.

This time he is determined to rectify the commune primary school, and he doesn't say that he wants to surpass those good schools in other communes, but at least he can't make too much difference. Their commune primary school can't even take the entrance exam because of the poor grades of the students. It's too embarrassing. So this time he recruited teachers based on one criterion-strength. If they teach well, they will stay, and if they can't teach well, they will leave.

When Cen Tiantian and He Ling went to sign up, they said that they were junior high school students who had just graduated, and Director Wang was obviously very happy. In Director Wang's opinion, it's good to have just graduated, and everything in my mind is fresh, and I haven't returned it to the teacher.

Of course, there is another reason. There are not many junior high school students in their commune. Most of the students can finish elementary school. It's a little more expensive.

Although there are also educated youths in their commune, all of whom are from the city and have gone to school, but the first batch of educated youths in their commune were assigned six years ago. How much can be left, so Director Wang is naturally happy to have two junior high school students who have just graduated.

Of course, this doesn't mean that because Cen Tiantian and He Ling are junior high school students, Director Wang will lower their requirements. In the end, it still depends on how well they teach.

But Cen Tiantian and He Ling didn't know what Director Wang was thinking. They just felt that there were too many people who signed up. Looking around, there were ten or twenty people.

It's just that it's impossible for all of these people to be recruited into the school. If so many people enter the school together, wouldn't it be a mess? So after the registration was completed, Director Wang directly put down the notice and said: "Tomorrow you will come to try to teach the first-grade class. It is a mule or a horse that will come out for a walk. At that time, I will keep five people here depending on your performance."

Director Wang still has something to do at the commune. Naturally, it is impossible to devote all his time to recruiting students here, so after notifying those who came to sign up, they will come to give lectures tomorrow and leave.

As soon as Director Wang left, the people who came to sign up immediately started discussing it. None of them had any experience as a teacher, and they came to sign up this time only for the good treatment of being a teacher. It is purely a chance, so many people don't know how to give a trial lecture at this moment.

He Ling also pulled Cen Tiantian and asked, "How should I explain this? Is it the same as the teacher taught when we were in school?"

In fact, none of the teachers in the commune primary school and the middle school in the town came out of the normal school. They were all randomly found from around when the school was established. At that time, there were few people who could even read, so the standard for finding teachers at that time was just to be able to read, which led to the fact that teachers were very casual in class. Chatting casually for half a class is commonplace.

This is also the limitation of the times. At that time, there were really few talents, and it was enough to teach students to read and learn the basics, and we couldn't ask for too much. Therefore, the modes of lectures are really varied, and every teacher has his own habits. If you really want to talk about how to do lectures, you have to do it, which is really hard to say.

So it is normal for He Ling to ask this question.

Cen Tiantian was a little fortunate that she really knew a little bit about how to teach, and this was mainly because her cousin before time travel was a teacher.

This cousin let go of the wealthy lady's daily life of buying, buying, and buying, but she was only chasing her dream of becoming a teacher. She went to a normal school and entered the city's No. 1 public elementary school with high marks as soon as she graduated. There is a well-organized teacher.

As a teacher, you must prepare lessons. This cousin is more than ten years older than Cen Tiantian. At that time, Cen Tiantian happened to be a primary school student. The cousin was just a fledgling, and she didn't know how well the lectures would be. So the cousin directly regarded Cen Tiantian as an experiment. I'm interested, and I will tell the lesson to be taught in front of Cen Tiantian, a primary school student, every day, and then ask Cen Tiantian about her feelings in various ways, and finally improve and perfect it before teaching the class to the students in the school.

At that time, Cen Tiantian was still a primary school student, and she just wanted to go out to play, and was almost driven crazy by her cousin. Fortunately, this kind of lecture career only lasted for two months, otherwise she would definitely "revolt".

But now it seems that it is a blessing to delay this experience, Cen Tiantian knows how to give lectures better than most of the people who sign up. And she also felt that the world was impermanent. At that time, she would often hear her cousin say how tiring and worried she was as a teacher, and she thought that she would never be a teacher like her cousin.

In the end, she didn't expect that things backfired, she actually traveled through time by accident, and now she still has to work hard to get this job as a teacher. Thinking of this, Cen Tiantian felt that maybe she should thank her cousin.

Cen Tiantian knows a lot herself, and she doesn't mind telling He Ling about it. This time, she will recruit five people. If things go well, she and He Ling can both enter the commune primary school as teachers.

Because time is tight, I will come to try the lecture tomorrow, so Cen Tiantian can only explain the general flow of the lecture to He Ling. As for why she understands these reasons, she is ready-made, and she can just push it all to her brother. Let's just say that her brother told her, after all, the army also has literacy classes.

As expected, He Ling did not doubt that there was him. After listening all the way, she finally knew roughly how the teacher should speak in order to be successful in class. He Ling was very nervous at first, but after being comforted and explained by Cen Tiantian, she calmed down not long after. Isn't the lecture just a few steps? And it was still a first-grade class, she felt that as long as she taught it as Tiantian said, it would be no worse.

And it doesn't matter even if you can't be selected, the worst is to go home and stay, her family's life is not going to be difficult, if she can't be a teacher, the sky will collapse? He Ling has an optimistic personality, and when she seldom frowns, she cheers up quickly.

As a result, He Ling and Cen Tiantian were the most calm among the group of applicants.

Many people in the village think this is a rare thing, but it is a decent job to be a teacher in the commune primary school. It is not protected from wind and rain, but it is much easier than working in the fields, and it also earns more money.

So as soon as Cen Tiantian and He Ling came back, they were surrounded by many people asking about recruiting teachers. They were all from the villagers. People were puzzled, and the two were delayed for more than half an hour on the road.

"It would be great if you two can become teachers. In the future, those bastards in our village will be able to study hard if you take care of them at school. If they are not serious at that time, you come back and tell us, and we will keep the children for you. It's clear." An aunt wearing a black turban smiled and said.

Cen Tiantian and He Ling were a little ashamed. They hadn't even said anything about being teachers. It was embarrassing for their aunt to say that, as if they had already become teachers.

He Ling waved her hand directly and said: "Auntie, you are joking. Tiantian and I have just signed up, and we may not be able to be included. There are many people who signed up this time, and there are nearly twenty people."

Commune There are more than a dozen production brigades below, and each brigade has more or less educated youths. Although there are few children in junior high schools in each village, there are ten or twenty in total, so there are nearly twenty people who signed up in the end. It's a small number, and those who can sign up are more or less confident.

"You two are so smart. Our village just asks you two daughters to sign up as teachers. They will definitely be selected. Auntie is sure." Regardless of whether girls like Tiantian and Lingzi can be selected, say something auspicious at this time That's right, my aunt doesn't think there is any problem with saying that.

It was rare for Cen Tiantian to be surrounded and questioned like this. Fortunately, He Ling was by her side to help, otherwise she really didn't know what to do. Fortunately, there were many things at home, and she came back from work in the field. The whole family still had to eat, and the aunts who surrounded them dispersed soon.

"I'll come to you early tomorrow, and we'll go to the school together." He Ling greeted before leaving.

"Okay, let's go together tomorrow."

Originally, apart from Cen Tiantian and He Ling, another girl named Chunjuan in Dahe Village also went to junior high school. To be honest, there are three girls in Dahe Village who can go to junior high school. In other villages, it would be nice to have a junior high school student, let alone a girl. Most families these days are reluctant to send their girls to school.

But that Chunjuan didn't sign up for the teacher's recruitment this time. She was being taken by Zhang Junbao's big cake right now, and she was full of thoughts about entering the factory as a worker.

Chapter 19

Of course Cen Chunjuan knew about the news from the village chief, but compared to going to the city to be a worker, competing with so many people for those few places as teachers has long been ignored by her.

To be honest, Cen Chunjuan's luck is actually quite good. First, she went to elementary school smoothly when most girls in the village couldn't go to school, and then she got funding from a kind teacher and successfully entered junior high school. The kind teacher left soon, but at least Cen Chunjuan still stumbled and finished junior high school.

It's just that she has always been dissatisfied, and she is even a little jealous of her classmates He Ling and Cen Tiantian from the same village, especially Cen Tiantian. It's just that she can't do anything, she can only think about it in her heart, she is afraid that the teacher will know that she made a mistake, and then she will not be able to go to school.

Now Cen Chunjuan has graduated from junior high school, but what greets her is not a good life, because now people in the city have to go to the countryside to help them in rural construction. My child, I can only go home and work with my family.

If it weren't for the fact that she didn't spend the family's money in junior high school, and she could save face, she would have been dragged back from school by her parents to work, and now that she graduated, she has no reason not to go back to work.

But how could Cen Chunjuan be reconciled? Especially when Zhang Junbao told her that he had the opportunity to work in the county as a worker, she was immediately moved. She couldn't help but be happy when she thought of the envious eyes of Cen Tiantian and He Ling in the future.

Although Zhang Junbao promised to let her join the factory as a worker because he wanted her to help chase Cen Tiantian, for the sake of that girl Cen Tiantian, in Cen Chunjuan's eyes, she could take this opportunity to take advantage of her. Zhang Junbao snatched it over.

Although she is not as beautiful as Cen Tiantian, she is not ugly anyway, and she can see it. Compared with Cen Tiantian, who doesn't even take care of Zhang Junbao, she knows how to be courteous and flattering, and compared to Cen Tiantian Tiantian doesn't know where to be gentle and virtuous, shouldn't girls like boys more?

She heard her mother saw things when she was young. When her grandfather was still there, her family was in good condition. Many families were willing to marry their daughters in. Her mother was not among those women who wanted to marry her father. The most beautiful, but her mother is the gentlest and knows how to please her father. It didn't take long for her father to be taken down by her mother.

Cen Chunjuan was deeply impressed by her mother's actions, maybe men just like someone to curry favor with them. Although Cen Chunjuan has no intention of pleasing others, she is willing to please Zhang Junbao gently rather than working as a worker in the city. Moreover, Zhang Junbao's family conditions are very good, and they are considered good in ten miles and eight villages. Bao won is also good.

So although Zhang Junbao doesn't look very good, and Cen Chunjuan doesn't like him very much, but he can make her live a good life, she is still willing to be with Zhang Junbao, and she doesn't want to go home and let her parents marry him casually go out.

"Could you call Cen Tiantian over for me tomorrow? Just say it's a class reunion for dinner, and then I'll invite you to the state-owned hotel." Zhang Junbao said to Cen Chunjuan.

Although Cen Chunjuan was a bit interested in him and was very sought after, under Cen Chunjuan's pursuit, Zhang Junbao was indeed a little smug, but he still missed Cen Tiantian in his heart.

Compared with Cen Chunjuan, who can eat porridge and side dishes at any time, Zhang Junbao still can't let go of Cen Tiantian. After all, Cen Tiantian is really good-looking. He has already gone to the city to work as a worker, so of course he wants to marry a good-looking one. daughter-in-law.

When he was in school, he also wanted to get close to Cen Tiantian, but he really had no chance. When he was in school, Cen Tiantian only played with girls and never talked to male classmates. Cen Tiantian's mother would come to pick her up every time, and he had no chance to get close.

Although he graduated from junior high school now, he did not give up on Cen Tiantian, because he thought that Cen Chunjuan and Cen Tiantian were in the same village, so Zhang Junbao got Cen Chunjuan over.

As for letting her go to the city to work as a worker like him, how is it possible? He can go to the city to work as a worker, which can bring about a lot of connections and five hundred yuan, and he hasn't got a firm foothold yet, so how could he also bring Cen Chunjuan in? He was just coaxing Cen Chunjuan.

Cen Chunjuan didn't know what Zhang Junbao was thinking, but she knew that Zhang Junbao couldn't get in touch with Cen Tiantian so early, otherwise there would be nothing about her.

She pretended to be incredulous: "It's not that I don't help you, but that she has been staying at home recently, and you know her mother passed away, so she has no intention of coming out with our classmates during this time, so let's wait Let's ask her out again in a while, and asking her now may make her resist."

Zhang Junbao said with some regret: "Well, remember to find her to contact her when you have time, and talk about me without leaving a trace "

"Okay, I understand, don't worry!" Cen Chunjuan agreed, but she didn't think so in her heart.

No matter which of these two suffers in the end, it is estimated that they are not innocent. After all, at this time, both of them have their own ghosts, and neither of them is telling the truth.

From this point of view, blending together is a perfect match.

Hu Jianguo returned home in a hurry, and shouted hungry as soon as he entered the door, "Mom, cook for me quickly."

Aunt Osmanthus was very angry at her son who hadn't seen her for several days and didn't deliver a letter home, but she couldn't help but soften her heart when she saw her son screaming hungry. She instructed her daughter, Erya, to cook, and said to her son: "Every day, you don't send a letter home when you leave. You want to piss me off."

Of course, Hu Jianguo couldn't tell his mother what he was doing with the brothers he knew in several counties, so he just said impatiently. Said: "I'm going to do big things, here, ten yuan, this is what I earned during this time. Let me tell you, I can graduate from junior high school, where can I find a job? Sooner or later I will go to the city Work here as a worker!"

Aunt Osmanthus took the ten yuan handed over by her son, and obviously believed her son's words. When she thought of her son's promising future, she couldn't help but smile and said, "You keep the ten yuan. Why do you keep it in your hands?" Can I have no money? I said that my son will definitely be promising. When you were in school, you were the only one with grades. Hey, I did not raise you for nothing. My son is more promising than my daughter." The side was busy

cooking Erya, who was feeding her younger brother, was silent. She didn't believe that his younger brother was really promising.

She knew that her younger brother was not in school at all when he was in junior high school, but skipped school every day and ran around with a group of bums, and his grades were all faked, but Er Ya didn't dare to complain to her mother, because she knew that if her mother didn't believe it In the end, it was her who was unlucky. Hu Jianguo snorted while eating, and asked, " What's the matter

with you, Cen Tiantian?"

That girl doesn't want to, hmph, I want to see what kind of good family she can find in the future."

Hu Jianguo was a little disappointed, Cen Tiantian was very beautiful no matter whether she was in their village or school, and secretly liked her There are quite a few young men here, and of course he is also a bit interesting.

So his mother said a few days ago to match Cen Tiantian to be his daughter-in-law. Of course he was moved, but he didn't expect it to be impossible.

But although he was disappointed, he didn't care too much. Now he and his brother are doing big things, and sooner or later they will make a lot of money. In the future, they won't find any kind of woman.

I have to say that the widow in Shitou's village is very energetic, and he can get things done with only 1.80 cents. Although he is not young, it is also very interesting. If Cen Tiantian can't get married here, then she can't get married.

Seeing her son's disappointed face, Aunt Osmanthus couldn't help but continued to scold: "Huh, you damn girl is so angry, she still went to apply for the teacher exam today, she is like that, she won't be selected in eight lifetimes, she has to come back sooner or later Farming, the horoscope is so bad, Ke Da Ke Ma, maybe after becoming a teacher, she will be able to beat students!"

Cen Tiantian didn't care about Aunt Osmanthus's curse, she was waiting in line to go in and give a lecture.

Because there was only one first grader, this trial lecture was divided into two days, and Cen Tiantian happened to be in the morning of the first day, so she was in the front row.

"Next." The person in front of Cen Tiantian soon came out with her head bowed, obviously the situation of the lecture was not ideal.

Cen Tiantian didn't let the people in front of her affect her mood, she walked in calmly.

As soon as she entered, she saw Director Wang sitting at the back. The two people next to Director Wang did not know each other. They might be people from the commune, or they might be teachers from the commune primary school. Besides, Cen Tiantian had to face What appeared was a crowd of black students.

But she wasn't nervous at all. She had seen too many big scenes, and such a scene was not a problem at all in her eyes. Director Wang, who was sitting at the back of the classroom, was very satisfied with Cen Tiantian's calm look, and nodded slightly, thinking that this girl is not very old, but her performance is much better than those who came in before, she looks a little bit.

Cen Tiantian didn't focus on Director Wang, she was going to teach students now, so naturally she missed Director Wang's performance.

Cen Tiantian is speaking Chinese, because she is in the first grade, and the content she is learning is not very advanced, just learning pinyin and character recognition. Because of her deep art skills, Cen Tiantian naturally has a sharp weapon to attract students compared to other teachers.

Because of the animals learned in this class, Cen Tiantian directly drew a pony on the slate with white strips of stone. As for the blackboard and chalk, I am sorry that this commune elementary school does not have it at all.

Although they didn't use chalk, it didn't affect the effect of the drawing. As Cen Tiantian expected, the elementary school students who were still a little erratic and doing small movements were instantly attracted, and all of them stared at the blackboard with bright eyes.

After all, in this rural area, there are very few art masters, so it's no wonder that these students were immediately attracted.

And Director Wang and the two teachers around him were also obviously suppressed by Cen Tiantian's hand. A tall teacher said to Director Wang: "That's good. If you can be a teacher in our school, you can return to school when you are free after teaching." Can teach students to draw, anyway, the students are idle every day, maybe the students will still be able to use it in the future, it's not wrong to know more things these days." "

This is Xiaoma, come read Xiaoma with me Ma, the teacher will draw every animal we learned in class today on the slate, I hope you will like it. Okay, let's continue learning!" Cen Tiantian slowed down and said gently to the students.

These elementary school students used to learn pinyin and characters in class. The teacher wrote the words directly on the slate, and then led them to read and then continued to the next one. Where have you seen this kind of teaching method that combines pictures with fun? All of them are serious.

"Okay, my lecture is over, thank you everyone." Cen Tiantian bowed and prepared to step down from the podium.

Director Wang and the others realized that the lecture was over, and they all applauded.

"We will post the admission list at the school gate the day after tomorrow. Remember to come and see it." Seeing the little girl's serious look, Director Wang smiled and said: "Don't worry, you will definitely be admitted if there is no accident. We are the teacher of the commune elementary school."

Cen Tiantian knew that she was safe, she smiled and bowed before going out.

"Tiantian, go home quickly, your neighbor Zhuzi just came over and said that your grandma has come to your house and is knocking on the door!" He Ling said anxiously to Cen Tiantian.

Chapter 20

After hearing this, Cen Tiantian quickly asked: "What's going on, did Aunt Zhuzi say anything else?"

He Ling explained: "No, because you were giving a lecture inside when Aunt Zhuzi came, and Aunt Zhuzi Knowing the importance of this job to you, she didn't rush in to disturb you, but left me a message to tell you and then left, she said go back and see if she can stop you for a while." "Okay

, I see, I'll go back now, but you have to queue here alone first, I'm sorry."

Because He Ling's position in the queue is at the back, it will be a while before she goes in to give a lecture, but now Cen Tiantian If he had to go home quickly to deal with the people at his grandparents' house, he obviously couldn't stay here with He Ling.

Of course, He Ling knows the seriousness. She and Cen Tiantian are friends and they are from the same village. Naturally, she knows what kind of people her grandparents are like. It is naturally impossible for Cen Tiantian to continue to be here with her at this moment. , it is more important to let her go back to deal with the affairs at home first.

"Well, you go back quickly. Things at home are important. I'll go back to you when things are over." He Ling urged kindly.

Seeing He Ling like this, Cen Tiantian left with confidence.

Cen Tiantian is a little lucky at this time, because after being reminded by the suspected cousin that her grandma and grandma are going to do something, every time Cen Tiantian goes out, she will lock the door tightly, and all the rooms in the house will also be locked. , Even if you only go out for a few minutes, you have to lock it, and you will definitely lock the door when you are at home, and you will never leave the door open like other villagers.

In short, in order to prevent the family from grandma and grandma, she did not bother her at all.

It's just that Cen Tiantian still underestimated the shamelessness of the grandparents' family. They would shamelessly smash the door when it was locked, acting like bandits. How could normal people do such a thing?

Although things looked bad, Cen Tiantian was not too worried. This was mainly because the money at home was not hidden anywhere at all, but was carried by her. More than 800 yuan was not worth a penny. Shaoquan brought all of them, even if the grandparents and grandma's family really smashed the door and went in, even if they turned the house upside down, they would not be able to find any money, so they could only be anxious.

In this era, 800 yuan is really a huge sum of money. How can normal people dare to carry it around?

If you lose it, you will be very distressed. Although they will definitely sew the money inside and outside their clothes when they go out with money, they are not afraid of 10,000, just in case. If there is an accident, it will be true. What if it falls?

Therefore, normal people basically hide money at home, and it is impossible to carry it with them. But Cen Tiantian was used to spending a lot of money before crossing. Although 800 yuan is a huge sum of money to her now, it is nothing in her eyes, and it will be nothing to carry with her. Nervous mood.

In order to prevent her grandma and the others from breaking into her house one day, and she couldn't stop the money from being found out by herself, Cen Tiantian took the money with her directly. You will feel that the money is hidden too secretly by her at home, instead of carrying it with you. This is the so-called darkness under the lights.

She wanted to laugh when she thought that her grandparents and the others smashed the door and went in for a long time but couldn't find a penny.

It's just that Cen Tiantian feels a little tired when she thinks of her grandparents messing up the house like locusts crossing the border. Although she hasn't seen it with her own eyes right now, just thinking about that scene makes her feel depressed. Sometimes she has to clean up the house by herself.

It's impossible for the shameless grandpa's family to clean up for her. If they are willing to do that, it's impossible for them to come out like this today.

But Cen Tiantian had no other choice, there was a big family over there, and there was only one on her side, so she couldn't guard against them at all, and she was worried that she would get hurt if she got close to them.

And if you go to the captain of the village for help, it may not be able to solve it. After all, there is an old saying that "a clean official can't solve housework". Qian, the whole family couldn't be easily persuaded to leave by the captain.

But the captain is also a bit of a deterrent in the village. Although he can't completely restrain the big family and let them dispel the idea of ​​coming to trouble him, at least he can delay this time first.

Thinking of this, Cen Tiantian immediately asked an aunt she met on the road to help the captain, and said the matter was very serious.

And that aunt was always good-natured, and when she heard Cen Tiantian say this, there was no reason why she shouldn't, she immediately said: "Okay, this matter is on me, you should go home quickly, don't let They evacuated the house."

After the aunt agreed to help the captain, Cen Tiantian hurried home with peace of mind.

At this time, Cen Tiantian's family was surrounded by two groups of people, one group was headed by Aunt Zhuzi, who couldn't understand Cen Tiantian's grandparents, Cen Dasheng and Jin Cuixia's neighbors who behaved like this, and the other group was naturally Cen Tiantian's grandma That family is gone.

At this time, the door had already been smashed open by Cen Dasheng and his son. The door lock of the room in the room had just been smashed halfway, but was blocked by Aunt Zhuzi and the others. They scolded each other.

"You are so active in standing up for that dead girl now, it must be because you are only interested in the money in that girl's hand, otherwise why are you so rushing? Hmph, you are no better than us, how dare you stay here? Scold us." The eldest aunt Hu Shufen spat and cursed.

Aunt Zhuzi poked her waist and said with a smile: "Do you think everyone is as shameless as your family? We all want face. By the way, how did you say the word that was promoted by the Women's Federation last time? Oh, I remembered. , so what is "helping the poor and cherishing the weak", aren't we helping the poor and cherishing the weak now, responding to the call of our commune women's federation? Tiantian's parents have gone, what happened to us standing up for others, you are black-hearted and follow the bottom of the pot Do you still think that everyone is like a stove? Do you think so?"

"Aunt Zhuzi is right, people need face and trees need bark, your family is shameless, we still want it, even if we die of poverty one day, I can't do such a disgusting thing like smashing the lock and picking the door, and only people like you can do the nasty thing of occupying the family property before the mother died, we are not as shameless as you are." Hu

Shufen How could one person be scolded more than several people in front of him, and he was quickly scolded silently. Jin Cuixia saw that the eldest daughter-in-law was so useless, so she pushed her aside and fucked herself.

"I don't care what you support. I'm that girl's grandma. Now that my son and daughter-in-law are dead, why don't you be ashamed to come here to get money? Isn't that justified? That girl is only sixteen now, and the money is in her hands, isn't it?" Losing her reputation is to let outsiders coax her away, why not leave it to my grandma.

Now we are dealing with family affairs, why are you a group of outsiders stopping here? If any of you dare to stop, wait until tomorrow I see that I have already sat in front of your house and won't leave. Anyway, I am a bad old woman who has a lot of time to spend with you, so it depends on who can spend it. When the time comes, your children will be scared and don't care about my business." Jin Cuixia is

young When she was young, she was a pungent person who wanted to mess with you unreasonably. Now that she has spoken harshly, the aunts who blocked the door with Aunt Zhuzi were obviously a little hesitant. Wrapped around Sapo, they were still at the door of the house, so the two aunts slowly relaxed their posture of blocking the door, and they wanted to leave.

Aunt Zhuzi was the one who led the way to stop Cen Dasheng, Jin Cuixia and the others. Naturally, she couldn't back down at this time, and she scolded: "You treat me as afraid of you, and if you dare to sit in front of my house and make trouble, I'll dare to piss a pot of pickled things." Come out, let's see who can't bear it first.

As for you saying that taking money is justified, I think you can just fart. It is indeed a matter of course if you put it in someone else's house. The youngest son and daughter-in-law were kicked out of the family without giving a penny? At the beginning, Tiantian's parents paid a lot of money to the public, right? In

order not to give this money, but in the captain They pressed their fingerprints and said that they have nothing to do with the youngest son and daughter-in-law in the future, they don't need them to take care of the elderly, and they don't need them to give money, why should they go back on their word now?" Cen

Tiantian was overjoyed when she heard this sentence as soon as she walked into the door, It turned out that Yuanshen's grandparents and Yuanshen's parents had their fingerprints on the captain's side, so things were much easier.

In addition to those laws in this era, documents that have been fingerprinted in front of famous people such as captains or clan elders in the village also play a similar role to laws, and most villagers even recognize them more than outside laws. It's a custom in the village.

Now that the original grandparents' family signed the document that meant severing ties, and now they are making trouble, she can ask the captain for help on this matter. This matter is related to the "authority" of the captain. The captain didn't recognize the documents with fingerprints on his face, and the captain didn't care. If there were similar things in the future, who would go to the captain to take care of them?

This matter is not in the category of "housework that is difficult for an upright official". Cen Tiantian can ask the captain to help, even if it can't completely break the mind of the original grandparents, but at least it can make them dare not show up again harassed.

So Cen Tiantian walked over directly and said with a cold face: "Aunt Zhuzi is right, since you signed the paperwork with your fingerprints back then, you can't regret it now. If you want to continue making trouble, I will accompany you. By the way, I will I have asked someone to find the captain, and the captain is probably on his way now, I believe the captain will deal with it fairly."

When it came to the original document with fingerprints on it, Jin Cuixia, her two daughters-in-law and the second son who came out together obviously lost their momentum. They did sign the document of severing ties for not paying a penny. Yes, after so many years, they have long forgotten, but they didn't expect to be mentioned at this moment.

As I said before, Jin Cuixia is the one who is unreasonable and wants to stir up three points. Even if she brought up the document of severing ties, she didn't mean to stop at all, but said with a straight neck: "I signed that document." Cen Lao San is not my son? He crawled out of my stomach. It was written in the document that he would not be used to provide for the elderly, but it did not mention the things left after his death and the money for me. Mothers are not qualified to touch.

And the third child is only a daughter, so this is an extinct family. Of course, the things left by the third child and his daughter-in-law belong to our old Cen's family. Will it be cheaper for outsiders in the future? Which one of you is Let the daughter of the extinct family take away all the family property instead of giving it to the nephew? Let me tell you, the son is the root of the family, and the third child has no son, so why can't we take the money left?" "Who said my dad didn't have a son?

" Son? Am I not?" A man in military uniform walked outside and said in a deep voice.

This person is none other than Ye Jitong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 175 6
The Comparison Group of the Heroine of Mawen After 70s (七零之后妈文女主的对照组) Author: Armor (盔甲) After Lin Xiaoman fell down, she found that she was a contro...
24K 208 10
Be the queen of green tea in the 60s (在六零當綠茶女王一寸墨) Author: One inch of ink https://www.wfxs.com.tw/books/117884888/ https://www.9adxs.net/info/198/19...
26.5K 272 22
Bai Fumei in the Great Courtyard (大院白富美) Author: A Knife in the Snow   Copywriting:   Xiao Shan is truly a proud daughter of heaven. Her father is a...
23.8K 261 15
I was Reborn After Marrying High [80's] 高嫁后我重生了[八零] Author: Yijue Xingguang   Lin Minjun was reborn.   She was diagnosed with infertility in her pre...