๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง| ๐ฃ. ๐ฌ๐ฎ...

By sullysgrl

jake sully x navi! fem oc jake sully was living the rest of his sad life on earth, no purpose for anything... More

prolouge
โ€ข1โ€ข
โ€ข2โ€ข
โ€ข3โ€ข
โ€ข4โ€ข
โ€ข5โ€ข
โ€ข6โ€ข
โ€ข7โ€ข
โ€ข8โ€ข
โ€ข9โ€ข โœต
โ€ข10โ€ข
โ€ข12โ€ข
โ€ข13โ€ข
โ€ข14โ€ข โœต
โ€ข15โ€ข
โ€ข16โ€ข
โ€ข17โ€ข
โ€ข18โ€ข

โ€ข11โ€ข

145 2 3
By sullysgrl

                ꧁꧂
⍟quaritch bursts into the link station with some alliance to capture jake and grace. they look around to see where they are. "sir im sorry, but you can't interrupt a link in progress!" norm exclaims but quaritch pushes him back and his men start to cuff him up. he walks to graces link and presses the emergency stop button then capturing her. he goes to jakes and does the same, jake immediately sits up. "are you out of your god damn mind?!" he yells.
"you crossed the line." quaritch says meeting jakes face with his fist.

"wheel this meat outta here."
༇༇༇
they take norm, grace and jake back to the rda lab and rewatch the clip of jake breaking the cameras.
"you let me down son. so what you find yourself some local girl and forget what team your playing for?" quaritch questions.
"parker, there is time to salvage the situati-"

"shut your piehole!" quaritch interrupts grace.
"or what ranger rick. you gonna shoot me?"
"i can do that"
"you need to muzzle your dog." grace ends.
"yeah let's just take this down a couple of notches please." parker says
"you say you wanna keep your people alive? you start by listening to her." grace says nodding to grace.

she explains the importance of the tree of voices and why they shouldn't destroy pandora for unobtanium, but to make amends with the people and listen to them. jake sulks in his wheelchair and zoned out, thinking of ak'tari and how he was gonna tell her all of this. but no matter how much they tried quaritch and selfridge didn't agree and made fools of them. they locked all three of them in a cell.
༇༇༇
♕ i drag jakes body to my house and into my room and lay him on my bed. i feel so bad i had to fight tsu'tey off of jake, but i couldn't let him kill my mate. i remembered eywa chose hik gor a reason. as soon as i layed him down tsu'tey walks in. "if you are going to tell me that i shouldnt have saved jake you can leave." i say. "no i actually came to do the opposite. im sorry ak'tari i should not have tried to kill your mate ak'tari, i was just angry. for the people. but i can not lose my bond with you over a boy." he says. "i understand you tsu'tey and thank you. im sorry i pushed you like that" i laugh
"ha, it is okay. i honestly didnt expect that!" tsu'tey exclaims.
"ma tsu'tey! come my father wants to speak with you, and hello ak'tari!" syl says running in and out of my room. i wave back as i clean jakes cut that tsu'tey had done and i hug him.
"i know whatever is happening on the other side ma jake, we will see each other again." i say although he can't hear or say anything back. i kiss him once more though he cannot feel it, and run back and go with my parents.
"ak'tari, let us hurry we are setting the bulldozers on fire.
get on!" my mother says patting the back of her pa'li.
i quickly get on and we head toward the other people.
༇༇༇

explosions immerse. there's fire everywhere, the people on ikran and pa'li calling out.
"mother i do not enjoy us in this danger, can we please all go home?" i ask. "of course, let's go get your father."
༇༇༇
♕my parents and i quickly arrive back to our home and i make them sit with me.
"mother and father, i know you guys may not be very happy with me either because i mated with jake and i know that i cannot be tsahik anymore. but i just want to apologize. im sorry for disappointing you guys and eytukan and moat, but i love him." i say.
"my daughter, we are not mad or disappointed in you. in fact i am glad you chose what your heart wanted, he does have a strong heart and is fearless. moat didn't accept him if she didn't trust him. i respect tsu'tey but we always knew you never saw him like that. moat and eytukan will come around." my father says.
"we will love you no matter what happens ak'tari."
"i love you guys so much. i pray to eywa we are safe in this war that is going to happen." i let out as i cry. i hug both of my parents and excuse myself to my room.
jake is still in my bed in the same position as i left him. i lay next to him and hug him once again. i hold his cold hand and i fall asleep.
༇༇༇
⍟in the morning, lyle and many other men were walking through the remains of the bulldozers and he reports to quaritch quickly seeing the damage.

"looks like they used banshees first, the angles steep." pointing to the arrows in the bodies. "they also set the amp suit on fire! drivers toast." lyle adds.
"the rest of the squad?" quaritch asks
"6 bodies thats uhh, well the equipments totaled."
selfride walks into his office and fiddles with the unobtanium sitting on his desk thinking.
quaritch walks in and presents him the idea of going to war with the na'vi. selfridge hesitates but accepts. they decide they would go to war in 2 days.
༇༇༇
ak'tari sulks while practicing her aim more and more.
"if you keep hitting it, you'll break the tree. you know you are prepared. what's wrong?" neytiri questions.
♕"it's just that. nevermind its nothing really tiri." i say giving her a reassuring smile.
"i know you too well to know that you are not. talk to me."
"okay, im scared tiri. im so scared, i do not want this war to happen and im scared that jake is working with the sky people. i do not want to believe it because i trust him but he hasn't come back tiri i'm losing my mind. i miss him." i cry.
"ohh ma ak'tari, come here" neytiri says embracing me.
"i trust him too. i thought about that as well but think about it. eywa would not have given you a sign to not kill him if he were to betray us. and i must tell you that it's not that easy for him either. the sky people are very bad you know that. they probably knew jake wanted to be with us now." "your right tiri. thank you for everything, i love you so much."
"i love you too. lets go practice your combat skills!" tiri says pulling me towards a different area.
༇༇༇
⍟while the whole lab was busy preparing for the war trudy snuck to where jake grace and norm were to break them out.
there was someone guarding theyre cell so she went to the cafeteria and got a cart with food and went back.
"what's going on brother long time no see!" trudy says
they all look at trudy and sit up.
"personally i dont think these tree hugging traitors deserve steak." she smirks.
"they get steak? thats bullshit let me see this." the man says as he pulls open the cart drawer. trudy immediately pulls out her gun, pointing it to him and moving him down to the floor.

"yeah. you know what that is." she says knocking him out.
"max!" she yells. max runs in and gets them out and they run down the halls to trudy's helicopter. trudy and norm run ahead to start it. norm hands trudy an oxygen masks and they sneak in the dark. grace max and jake go the same way but jake stops max before going through the door.

♔"max stay here. i need someone we can trust on the inside." max nods and runs back quickly. trudy starts to ready the ship as norm takes off the flaps covering the fans. meanwhile, ⍟quaritch gets alerted by the woman behind the cameras about an unauthorized start up. he runs to where they were and once he gets there he loads his gun and starts shooting at the helicopter.

trudy yells at them to hurry and flies out into the trees nearby heading for their other link station.
༇༇༇
they all congratulate each other but grace is quiet. jake looks down at her and sees her mask very foggy. "you okay doc?"

"crap. this is going to ruin my whole day." she huffs as she pulls her hand away full of blood. ♔"grace is hit." jake says.
he grabs some bandage and rubbing alcohol to disinfect the wound and wraps the bandage around it. "hang in there grace we're almost there."
————
1449 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 14.6K 48
#1 in Avatar <3 #1 in Neteyamsully - a human and a navi. what a unique love story. - lowercase story multi-pov
442K 13.4K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
951 30 15
When a young woman named Isabella or Izzy Augustine comes to the world of Pandora with her good friend Jake Sully, they explore the life of Pandora t...
34.7K 1.1K 38
(complete it until the third movie comes out) What if Jake Sully didn't choose to mate with Neytiri. What if he chose to mate with someone else in t...