My Book of OC'S

Door johen1jayme

The stands in my stories can transform themself into weapons like "Tsubaki Nakatsukasa and the Demon Weapons... Meer

Information
Johan Gojo (Class 1-A | MHA)
Weather (Hero | X-over)
Otomi Mizuki (Hero | X-over)
Oozora Misaki (Hero | X-over)
Bladerun (Villain | MHA)
Tomasu Houji (Class 1-A | MHA)
Kazaki Yamato (Class 1-A | MHA)
Shirou Gou (Class 1-A | MHA)
Yuto Sakurai (Class 1-A | MHA)
Takeru Yamazaki (Class 1-A | MHA)
Ryu Terui (Class 1-A | MHA)
Hitomi Gotou (Class 1-A | MHA)
Ran Uzaki (Class 1-A | MHA)
Hanaori Kotoha (Class 1-A | MHA)
Umika Hayami (Class 1-A | MHA)
Kazuma Kenzaki (Class 1-B | MHA)
Ryoma Sengoku (Class 1-B | MHA)
Makoto Fubuki (Class 1-B | MHA)
Zoroku Banjo (Class 1-B | MHA)
Hiro Kagami (Class 1-B | MHA)
Inou Masumi (Class 1-B | MHA)
Masashi Yuri (Class 1-B | MHA)
Kagura Izumi (Class 1-B | MHA)
Natsumi Hikari (Class 1-B | MHA)
Megumi Misaki (Class 1-B | MHA)

Jin Lance (Hero | X-over)

22 0 0
Door johen1jayme

Name: Jin Lance

Nickname: Ace

Looks:

Battle Outfit:

Birthday: May / 8

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Height: 178 cm (5'10")

Voiced by: Kaito Ishikawa

Personality:

Lance, at first, seems cruel and cold-blooded. However, this is actually an act, and he is truly a caring person, although he can be strict.

===[Powers]===

Name: Gyrokinesis

Type: Emitter

Description:

Users can manipulate gravity, a natural phenomenon in which all things with mass or energy — including planets, stars, galaxies, and light — attract (or gravitate toward) one another.

Gravity manipulation would allow one to increase or decrease gravity, be it the environment's gravity or individual objects. Increasing gravity would cause everything in an area to become heavier, causing loose objects to propel to the ground and cause people to be immobilized or crushed depending on the amount of gravitation force applied.

When doing the exact opposite (decreasing gravity), the user could achieve a similar effect to Zero Gravity since all objects would float upwards or allow the user to lift heavier objects with astonishing ease due to the decreased weight.

With enough control and skill, one could attract or repel objects regardless of direction, achieving an effect akin to Telekinesis, ignore or defy the laws of gravity altogether, allowing one to walk on walls or ceilings or manipulate orbital fields on anything.

Some users can control their gravitational field, allowing them to move faster, be more agile, conserve stamina, or fly, all by decreasing the effects of gravity on themselves. Master-level users would be able to induce zero gravity at will, generate black holes or exert power over the inverse of gravity, anti-gravity.

Gravity manipulation is one of the most versatile in combat utility, allowing one to achieve offensive and defensive capabilities.

Offensive uses include repelling enemies with such force to kill them instantly, increasing gravity to crush or immobilize opponents, or hurling large objects at their enemy with astonishing force and speed by decreasing the pull of gravity on said objects.

Defensive uses include creating a gravitational force field to repel all attacks (similar to anti-gravity) or anchoring oneself to the ground to tank heavy physical attacks or decreasing the gravity of an attack to weaken its potency and speed.

The most powerful users of gravity manipulation would be able to control the space-time continuum, warp reality, manipulate time and space. Some would be able to move entire planets, stars, or galaxies with their power.

Drawbacks:

Distance, mass, precision, etc. Depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.

The power may be centered around the user at all times, in which case the user can attract/repel relative to/from only their current location.

===[Stand]===

Name: Soft & Wet

Namesake: Soft and Wet (Prince song)

Stats:

Destructive Power: C

Speed: B

Range: C

Stamina: B

Precision: C

Development Potential: A

Looks:

Powers/Abilities:

Soft & Wet is a humanoid close-range Stand. It possesses enhanced strength, demonstrated first when it breaks a large portion of an apartment wall with a single back kick, and is also capable of extremely rapid hand-to-hand combat. The extent of the damage it can inflict is limited, however, as it is unable to break through rock.

Bubble Generation:

Soft & Wet generates star-embedded floating bubbles, which must make contact with its target to work effectively. Sakuma can control the bubbles' movement and send them where they are needed.

He can also choose the size of the bubbles he creates, ranging from small enough to fit between the bristles of a brush to big enough to engulf an entire person.

The bubbles are actually comprised of tiny cords vibrating at super-high speeds, giving them the appearance of spheres. The bubbles also appear divided down the middle, with a visible seam connecting both halves, which reflects their hybrid nature.

Sakuma often takes direct advantage of his bubbles' physical properties, for example their lifting power. This can help him reach vantage points or lift others in the air by enveloping them in a giant bubble.

The bubbles also have some minimal resilience, so Sakuma can hide himself and his allies inside giant bubbles for situational protection, or summon a bunch of smaller ones to cushion blows.

Just like regular soap bubbles, Soft & Wet's bubbles seem to be quite slippery as well. Josuke has utilized this property to deflect strikes, quickly reposition himself, and do sillier things out of combat, like shaving without shaving cream.

In addition to this, Soft & Wet is able to create bubbles utilizing existing substances.

Plunder:

The signature ability of Soft & Wet's bubbles is to temporarily steal and contain physical properties, objects and substances.

If a bubble pops on contact with an object, it will take away a certain property from the object for a short amount of time.

If it doesn't, it will store the property inside, allowing Soft & Wet to pop the bubble later and transfer that property to another object. According to Sakuma, Soft & Wet's ability cannot be used on himself.

The abilities' usage changes greatly over the course of the stories. Early on Sakuma stole highly conceptual properties, like an object's friction or its very capacity to produce sound.

When taking properties away from humans, such as sight and hydration, the corresponding body parts appeared to burst like bubbles themselves.

A man's eyes popped when he lost his sight, and a woman lost hydration by having several small holes popped into her skin. Sakuma can resorts to stealing much simpler physical phenomena, like smells or the vibrations of his own voice.

The one aspect of plunder Josuke has consistently utilized throughout the whole part is the ability to contain objects and substances. By the end of the story it ends up being almost the sole exclusive application of plunder. A simple swipe of Soft & Wet's bubbles is enough to absorb things like water, fire and gasoline.

This also allows Sakuma to easily extract smaller constituent parts of a larger object, for example using just a single bubble to painlessly remove most of a live cat's fur, or absorbing moisture from plant tissue. When taking individual items Josuke often uses the bubble to remotely carry them over a long distance.

Explosive Pop:

Soft & Wet's bubbles retain some aspects of Killer Queen's explosive ability. The bubbles can pop with enough force to cause damage at close range, able to crack plastic or burst a person's eardrums.

Sakuma can also use this force to propel any small objects stored inside of his bubbles in a given direction, for example firing nuts and bolts at the enemy with enough power to pierce the skin.

In addition to this, Sakuma is able to injure opponents by popping bubbles which have been embedded under their skin.

This can also be used on inanimate objects, demonstrated when Sakuma inflates a bubble into the surface of a desk to damage an enemy hiding below.

Soft & Wet reaches the height of its explosive potential when Sakuma pries open a vault by detonating the bubbles wedged into the gap between the vault door and the wall.

Later on Sakuma also learns to use the bubbles' explosive power to charge up their speed and launch them as high-velocity projectiles. In addition to that, he can detonate previously inert bubbles to give them a sudden burst of speed.

===[Trivia]===

● Lance was inspired by Lance Crown from Mashle: Magic and Muscles.

● His voice was known or played as:

"Genos from One-Punch Man"

● Lance likes studying.

● Lance has good medical experience.

● He only sleeps an average of 2–3 hours.

● His Favorite foods are Steak and shrimp Curry rice.

● Lance seems to have a fondness for black tea and enjoys collecting tea.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.9K 73 167
I'm pretty much redoing the information book for any Kamen Rider stories I plan on making in the future. This pretty much holds all information on th...
568K 20.3K 61
[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one and only Gojo Satoru! Join Gojo-chan on...
134K 3.6K 9
slight yandere! dilf! jjk! x fem! reader ᵍᵒʲᵒ ˣ ᵍᵉᵗᵒ ˣ ˢᵘᵏᵘⁿᵃ ˣ ⁿᵃⁿᵃᵐⁱ ˣ ᵗᵒʲⁱ ˣ ᶜʰᵒˢᵒ ˣ ᵐᵃʰⁱᵗᵒ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Gojo, I can't believe our soulmate is a...
1K 13 10
Are you ready for the best anime crossover ever?! I got this idea a long time ago,but I have only ever decided to do it now! You will anime crossover...