Mr and Mrs Shekhawat ✓

By gshivi_03

~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis... More

Hello Lovelies ❤️
[Character sketch - 1]
[Character Sketch - 2]
Prologue 💗
1. Meet Amisha Roy
2. Meet Darsh Shekhawat
3. Unexpectedly Stranger Wife
4. She was Drugged
5. Go to Sleep Mrs. SHEKHWAT
6. Meeting the Family
7. She is Cute
8. Let's be Friends Mrs. Shekhawat
9. He is so .. Sweet
10. Panic Attack
11. I am Here, Mrs. Shekhawat
12. Punishing The Sinner
13. Thank you Mr. Shekhawat
14. Welcoming new baby
15. I am just a baby too
16. Dancing under the Stars
17. Avi got Married???
18. Sharing The Past - Part One
19. Sharing The Past - Part Two.
20. "Please Don't ever leave me"
22. New CEO of Roy Industries
23. He is my Husband
24. Breakdown
25. "I love you."
26. "Home is wherever you are."
27. An Imperfectly Perfect Date
28. On a Trip as Husband and Wife
29. It's not Trip, It's Honeymoon
30. Begining of a New Journey
Epilogue ❤️
Bonus Chapter ❤️
Bonus Chapter ~ 2 ❤️
Goodbye 2023 💕
Bonus chapter ~ 3 ❤️
Love 💕

21. Naming Ceremony 🍁

61.8K 3.4K 321
By gshivi_03

Hoiiii Lovelies ❤️
How are you doing??
Yeah, Here is another Chapter.
Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Chaand Taro Se Kaho Thoda Tehre Abhi
Chaand Taro Se kaho thoda Tehre Abhi,
Pehle Ishq Lada lun Uske Baad Aaunga,
Pehle Ishq Lada lun Uske Baad launga,

Tere Vaaste Falak se mai Chaand Launga,
Sola Satra Sitaare Sang Baandh launga...

🔸🔸🔸🔸

I also sighed and Walked to my Car, and Settled in before Driving Towards the Mansion. As I reached the Mansion I saw both of The Guards, Guarding Properly, I walked to Them and Passed a Nod before entering in and Walking Up the Stairs, When I opened the Door, I was Welcomed by A Big Baby Jumping on me, Pulling me into a Hug, Making me Stumble on my Steps, I Held the Door and Stood Straight before Wrapping my Arms around her Waist as She Hugged me tightly, Sighing in Relief as If a Big burden was lifted off her Shoulders.
But that was Not it, Her Next Words made my Racing Heart, and Mind Stop in their Tracks.

"Please Don't ever Leave me" I swear i have never ever felt this much happy before. Never Ever, It's like She is reciprocating the Stupid Feeling I have.

"I am not going anywhere, Baby." I said, and felt her go stiff, So I think people the Moment is about to be over My Wife Realised she hugged me. Her arms loosened around me as she was about to pull back but I held her firmly where she was and Dipped my head in her Neck, I felt her shudder.

"I love the feel of your Arms wrapped around me Biwi, Tell me if you Uncomfortable I will step back." I said, But She didn't answered Just Wrapped her arms around me. My smiled widened.

"I love the Blush that is Adorning your face now, the dimples that will pop out after this comment of Mine, And The List just keeps going. Phasa liya aapne Mujhe." I felt her giggle as She let her body snuggle more into me, I could feel her Heartbeat which was same as mine, But Neither of Minded at this moment, Specially not me. I am going to live this Moment the Fullest.

"Let's go to sleep Mr. Shekhawat, You must be Tired."
"Let's go to Balcony." I said, She pulled back and Looked at me, Finally I saw her eyes which were a Little Red, and so was her nose. She was crying, All Because i went to Torture that shit.

I held her hand in mine, To be honest her hand feels so Tiny in mine, So cute. I picked the Blanket on Couch as we walked to the Balcony, We both settled on the Couch in the balcony and I pulled the Blanket up. I just looked at her and Held her chin making her look at me.

"What made you Think I am going to leave you Biwi?" Her cheeks went a Little Red, While She Fiddled with her Fingers.

"You.. you were not in the room and not at home.. i thought you le..left me. And I am so-

"Shh, Mrs. Shekhawat, There Was Only One Moment when I would have left you, It was when I asked if you want to give us a Chance or Get out of this Marriage. You choose This Marriage and Now you are stuck with this Hot Headed, Messy person. So Please be ready to Handle me for your Whole Life, cause I am not leaving you, Not until you kick me out, Though I will come back through the Window." And That's when I heard, The Sound I was Dying to hear, Her Laugh, She layed back as She laughed, Shaking her head.

"Oh my god Darsh, You.. you are so cute." She kept laughing but My Mind Stopped then And There. Darsh. She called me by my name.. and She said I am cute. She called me Darsh and cute. Woah, I am lucky today.

"Thanks for the Compliment my lady, And I just went to deal with some work, Also We should sleep now Since Tomorrow is baby's Naming Ceremony."

"Wow, Par hum Thodi der or Baatein nahi Kar Sakte??" Itne pyaar se pucchogi toh mai Jaan bhi De sakta hun Biwi.

"Ofcourse we can." Well Then we talked about anything and everything and I swear I have never seen her Laughing and Smiling like this Before.

"Mrs. Shekhawat Get ready Fast, We have reach before the Naming Ceremony." I heard Mr. Shekhawat's Voice, followed by Two little Giggles. Well this is all his Fault, It took One Hour to wake him up, when I found him almost Sleeping on me, In the Balcony.

"I am a little Stuck." I can't tie these Freaking Strings of My Blouse, and These People are Laughing at me.

"What happened? You okay?"
"Yeahh, Um I wanted a Little Help." I said, as He stepped in the Closet first looking around if everything is fine then at me with Raised eyebrows.

"Um.. my Strings.." i said, and turned around, I looked at him through the Mirror, His Eyes meeting mine, as he gave me a Small smile.

"Let me help you." He said and Tied the Strings making his Fingers brush on my Skin. I just Cleared my Throat and Checked my Appearance, Before Nodded at him that we can take a Leave now.

"Let's Go, Kids." I said and walked ahead.
.............

We Three Reached Rathore Mention which was Beautifully Decorated, and Even met baby Boy who was so cutely Dressed. Diya, She was also there looking the same as She was yesterday but Still held a Small smile on her face, I hope everything goes back to track in her and Aviraj's Life too. The Kids have Ran back to Bhabhi who looking exhausted but Gorgeous as always, I wish I could have her by staying here. And Then There was The Baby mama who was looking so pretty, So were Our Elder Ladies and Gentlemen.

"Amy Bhabhiiii." I heard Anika's Voice, And Turned back to pass her a Big smile.
"Hiii Anikaa" I chuckled, To which She grinned.

"Bhabhiii, You look Gorgeous, And See Kruti Bhabhi, and Bhabhi ma Hayeee" Such a Cutie she is, I smiled at Her Words and Walked to Bhabhi.

"Bhabhi, Are you okay?"
"I am absolutely Fine Mishu, Just got an announcement to make, Come on the Havan is about to Start." We all went to the Havan Area, and Sat their with our Spouses, Pandit Chanted Mantras, and prayed that our sweetie baby gets a Healthy and Successful life ahead.

Pandit Ji asked Anika to Take Baby boy in her arms, Which She did Excitedly, She took Baby in her Arms and as per Pandit Jis Instructions She walked with him to his Crib, She layed him in the Crib, and Then Spoke the Name in his Ear, Kissed his Forehead.

"Anika, Now Tell Us What name have to Choosen for Our Little Prince?" Badi mami said, Who which Anika Grinned.

"Our Little Prince's name is..... Kabir. Kabir Singh Rathore." Everyone smiled widely at the Sweet name. Ruhanika Bhabhi went to His Crib, and Picked him Up, Kissing his Forehead.

"Now I have a Surprise for everyone, But I want my Baby to Listen to it first." She said and Murmured Something in his ear to which he made a Cooing voice. Godd, Babies are soo cute.

"Bhabhi Ma, I can't Wait now, Yes Bhabhi ma." Aviraj and Anika said, While I looked at diya and Passed her a Smile which She returned.

"Soo... Me and Veer, We are becoming Parents Again, and Veer Don't pick me- before She could complete the Sentence Bhai sa was on the Stage Picking Bhabhi in his Arms, Along with Baby, So Carefully, And Kissing both of Their Forehead. This is Soooo Happy, I swear This Family is just like My Key To Happiness, and Mr. Shekhawat he is like a Box filled with Infinite Happiness. Hehe.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hellow Onions 🤍
How are you all doing????
How was the Chapter??

Oh here are insta Edits ✨

.......

.........

........

Hope you liked the Chapter, Do leave your Comments. Cause you know about our Deal hehe, Love yaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.8K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...
612K 20.7K 56
*𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥* The whole world had stopped for them and all they could hear was their racing heartbeats after all they were in each o...
239K 7.4K 22
Multibillionaire Randhir Singh Shekhawat is a man of his words. He is genius and hardworking businessman. He had a few girlfriends but those were jus...