๐’๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹! | soul...

By -SOULY

[modern au!] in which soul ends up growing closer to his crush after embarrassing himself numerous times. More

characters
1. soul's crush
2. bread
3. dodge ball
4. new friend
5. show off
6. not that bad
7. riko and soul
8. you're welcome
9. a bitch
10. call
11. a great mind
12. unexpected
13. avoiding
14. he was right
15. history repeats itself
16. hearts racing
17. missing piece
18. #roul

19. so not cool but worth it

238 13 2
By -SOULY

TODAY WAS THE DAY, soul and (y/n) were finally going on a date. they walked to their location where they would have a small picnic. soul had picked out the location days prior.

it was a park that was very nice and almost no one knew about surprisingly. the grass their was very vibrant and there was so many beautiful flowers.

when soul and (y/n) had arrive to the park they picked out an area underneath a tree and set up a blanket. they took out the food that soul's mom had kindly prepare.

soul had told his mom that he was going on a date and she was extremely excited for him claiming that she wanted to meet the girl he was seeing soon.

"you know this is kinda romantic.." (y/n) said as she looked at soul, "didn't know you had this in you." she teased as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"i can be romantic!"

"sometimes..."

the two ate some snacks as they talked about somethings. they finished eating by the time the sun had gone down. (y/n) placed the trash and plates they used in the basket and placed it to the side.

she scooted a little closer to soul and laid her head on his shoulder. she felt him tense up a bit which made her laugh.

"relax, it's just me." she said hearing him sigh.

"exactly, it's you.. you make me nervous." he began to blush a bit as he admitted that she makes him nervous.

soul finally relaxed a bit and wrapped an arm around the girl, who was now looking at the sunset.

"wanna go to the carnival?" it was last minute but he was sure that the date would be a thousand times better if they go. plus the carnival is a lot more pretty at night with the lights and all.

"sure!"

before they made their way to the carnival they went to souls house to leave the items they there so it would be much of a disturbance. plus this gave him a small chance to introduce his future girlfriend to his mom who instantly loved her.

at the carnival they got on almost every ride, both of them had their fair share of screaming on some of them.

after a bit they decided to play some of the games.

"i bet i can beat you in this one." (y/n) challenged as she pointed to the dart game.

"oh please, i have good aim. i'm totally gonna win!" he said boosting his own ego which made (y/n) roll her eyes.

"yeah right!"

"okay if i win... you owe me a kiss!" soul said making the girl's jaw drop.

"WHAT?" she felt her face heat up, "f-fine, but what if i win.. what do i get?" she asked.

"anything you want?" soul smirked as he shrugged.

"okay deal, i'm definitely gonna win." (y/n) claimed.

"we'll see."

"now wheres my prize?" soul said as he had just one a plushie for the booth meaning he had also one a deal.

"in your dreams!" (y/n) said as she grumpily grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the ferris wheel.

"hey! we had a deal!" soul was just teasing as they waited in line until they got into one of the carts.
although he did wanna kiss her, he wasn't gonna force her. the deal was just a joke anyways.

"hmph." soul laughed at her reaction.

"you're just mad you lost!"

the two of them soon got on the ride. they both sat in silence as they both admired the view as the ride took them up in the air.

once at the very stop soul could feel his heart stop as he glanced towards the girl who sat next to him. for the next few minutes he admired they her eyes were shining with pure happiness.

she looked so beautiful.

"hey." soul said to her gaining her attention, she looked at him confused.

"hi?" she said.
soul only smiled at her and reached in his pants pocket to pull out a small box. he opened the box for her to see what was inside.

it was a (f/c) colored beaded bracelet with a star charm on it.

"i bought this the other day for you because it reminded me of you." he blushed rubbing the back of his neck.

"aww, soul this is beautiful." she said as she took the bracelet had him help.

"you're even more beautiful." he whispered as he placed his hand on her cheek, caressing it a bit.

they stared at each other for a bit. the urge to kiss was getting harder to resist for both of them. soon they both felt each other starting to lean in. soul kept glancing between (y/n)'s eyes and lips, he was nervous since this was his first kiss, but he was glad that his first kiss was gonna be the girl he had been crushing on for so long.

their lips met and basically melted into each other, it was like a perfect fit. fireworks going off in both of their stomachs.

once they pulled away, they smiled at each other lovingly.

"hey (y/n)?" soul asked smiling at her.

"yeah?"

"will you be my girlfriend?"

soul 💗
[10:10 pm]

soul 💗
i'm home.

y/n
thts good!!

today was fun soul srsly i enjoyed
our time together

soul 💗
me too but was it really necessary
to make me wait a whole bus ride and walk
to your house just for your answer?

y/n
yes i wanted to see if you
were committed 😊 (i was nervous)

soul 💗
oh ??? (i was nervous too)

soul 💗
that was so not cool but it was worth it
cus your my gf now

y/n
EXACTLYYYY

now goodnight lover boy
thanks for today 🫶

soul 💗
anytime, good night pretty girl <3
liked by y/n!

THE END.

THANK YOU FOR READING!! <33
hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
237K 10K 25
โ”‚ๆŽฅๅปโ”‚โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐—”๐—•๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ยก? โ•ฐโ”€โžค ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐šˆ๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐š‡ ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š โ”† ๅฝก โ”Šใ€€ โ”Š ใ€€ เณƒ โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€ โ”Šใ€€ โ”Š ใ€€.โƒ—. โ”Šเณƒ ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ถ ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ก๏ฟฝ...
139K 3.9K 23
What happens when Daichi puts in Tsukis number wrong and it was actually y/n's number? Top Ratings #1 in Yamaguchixreader 8/29/20 #1 in Hinataxreader...
821K 39.4K 42
"he's just not for you. don't worry, if you're patient enough, then maybe you'll find the perfect one." you turned your head, quite offended to what...