You call that a hero? (A MHA...

By ooga_booga16

"..." "...He beats them to a bloody pulp--do you think those are the ... More

Chapter 1: First contact
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: A sure loss
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

707 39 3
By ooga_booga16

---

Several minutes in, Y/n already wiped out most of their group in an instant.

Standing in between the bodies of unconscious students riddled on the concrete on his feet, he spins his scythe several times before pointing the tip to the remaining students that still managed to stand up, remaining still amidst the forest of pipes, either calming themselves down, taking a momentary break, or planning their next course of action.

Of course, Izuku was always the one to plan their next move. He analyzed Y/n's movements and attack stances when he was on the defensive, and when he was on the offensive. However, the problem there was: the greenhead could not seem to indicate when he was going to attack or not. He was unpredictable.

'So this is...how Y/n fights,' Izuku thought, mentally admiring the man even though their plan was crumbling to bits. 'He's so cool...'

"Kero..." Tsyu started. "Y/n's strong...he already downed most of us..."

"Yeah..." Ochaco sighed, chuckling a bit. "This...already seems even worse than I imagined, hehe..."

"At least we didn't fight Hakuji-san. He fought brutally," the frog girl said, stretching her arms, preparing to dodge attacks from Y/n if that ever happens.

"I know right?! I think he's scarier than Y/n!"

"Kero...I agree...though I wonder what he's doing with the rest of our classmates now...?"

=======

Akaza was currently crowded by the students of Class A and B, of course, intrigued by his fighting style, his looks, and especially what they'd seen when they fought him.

Momo managed to ask first. "E-Excuse me, Hakuji-san! How did you manage to...bypass Shinso's brainwashing?"

The latter responded to her. "Well, when I fought villains, most of the time they had quirks that can send mental attacks to my head, my brain. That would usually knock me out, easily. If I hadn't trained myself vigorously on how to counter those kinds of attacks, you guys would've won by the time that kid's quirk got me," he said. "That Shinso kid is strong. Seriously cool quirk. Though I may have shattered his ego."

"But it makes no fuckin sense! Elaborate dumbass! Shallow explanations won't cut it!!" Bakugo yelled, jumping high to grab Akaza's hair.

"Hey!!" the latter yelled. "Get the fuck off me! You a monkey now??"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME??!"

======

"I think they're just fine," Izuku said to his friends. "Right now...w-we seriously have to focus...there's only Thirteen of us left..."

"Thirteen?! Weren't there like twenty of us?!"

"Y/n's just too strong, keroo..."

"Yeah...Ida was taken down way too fast...Y/n already knew his speed would be a problem..." Ochaco replied, wiping away a bead of sweat. "Oh wait...he's getting back up!"

"...Ah! He got away thanks to his quirk!"

The trio that stood atop a pipeline, witnessed Ida use his quirk to sprint in the opposite direction, avoiding Y/n's attacking range, disappearing into the forest of pipes.

"Looks like we can expect Ida later!" Izuku said, before standing up as streaks of green lightning envelope his entire being.

Then he suddenly vanished from his current position, leaving Ochaco and Tsyu to the dust, bolting toward Y/n with his fist recoiled.

He faked a punch and did a spinning kick mid-air, a shockwave booming through the air in the process as he managed to land a hit, a cloud of smoke and concrete cracking from the impact, as a result, the greenhead had to recoil, jumping back several times to see the damage done.

Before the cloud of dust could have a chance to dissipate, Y/n already had his scythe held up high, mere inches before it collided with Izuku.

However...Ida was faster than that. As a white blur with a long blue hue trailing behind him thanks to his quirk, managed to build up enough momentum to jump for a bit sending him bolting toward Y/n as a blue flaming ball and using his legs to deliver a powerful kick directly at Y/n's back, drop-kicking the man, dispatching the man hurling into the forest of pipes, a loud boom echoing from afar.

"Ida-san!" Izuku expressed, grateful that his friend was able to save him.

"Deku! Are you alright?! I managed to hit Y/n for the first time!" he said, with a smile.

"Yeah! That's grea--"

Though their momentary celebration was cut off when the concrete between them suddenly slices into two, separating the duo as chunks of land lift themselves from the ground, creating loud explosions.

In retaliation, Manga Fukidashi decided to yell out an onomatopoeia from afar. "BOOOM!!"

Then a comically large BOOOOM sound was created, shaking the battlefield. Fukidashi wasn't sure whether his attack was able to land on Y/n, but he determined that it was best to continue the assault in hopes to overwhelm him.

"BOOOM! SPLASHH!! CRACK!! BAAM! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!" he yelled his lungs out, creating a barrage of explosions and cracks that all went entirely in one direction, trying to gain a point. He let out a shaky breath before inhaling once more. "BOOOO--"

He was silenced when Y/n used his knee to knock all the air out of the latter's lungs, grab his mouth, and slam him onto the pipelines several times before throwing him away like a used toy. The teenager slammed on several different pipes before crashing onto the concrete ground.

The audience winced as they watched that happen. Tetsutetsu specifically could relate since he was given the same treatment. Luckily he was in his steel form at that time so he wasn't as injured as his classmate would be in.

Then another student from class B, Togaru, shouted his fallen classmate's name as he activated his quirk, sharp blades protruding from his forearms as he jumps from a pipeline and down toward Y/n below him, chopping other pipes in the process to confuse the huge man. "I will avenge you Fukidashi!!" he roared as the scene shows how Togaru was mere inches before slicing up Y/n from above.

However, before the camera would show the audience what would happen next, a huge, cleanly sliced pipeline covered the scene, concealing what will happen. Though they didn't need to know what will happen next since a loud crack echoed in the speakers. The camera then was able to catch a green blur bolting to the concrete and slamming back first onto the ground.

It was Togaru, knocked out. The blades that were protruding from his forearms snapped, shattered.

The audience that watched shook their heads. Y/n was just as ruthless as Akaza. Seriously, give the juniors a fighting chance here.

"Damn it!!" Another student of class B bellowed as he faced his arms in the direction of Y/n, firing green sharp scales at a far range. It was Hiryu Rin, genuinely having a desire to beat the man up.

He was too strong. He was stronger than Akaza, but a bit slower than him. Even if that was the case, it was crystal clear the gap of power between them was wide, huge if you will. They were nowhere near the level those two were in.

Their strength was admirable. But their actions were terrifying.

Either way, each student gave their very all to attack. Even though Rin did give it his all, he too was too slow to react; in the end, leaving the student knocked out as well, his head sank into a pipeline as his body leaned on that side as well due to Y/n's single attack.

Y/n's figure dissipates into the darkness ominously as he trudges deeper and deeper into the pipe-filled battlefield.

=====

"Man...it's only taking a single hit from Y/n to knock them out..." Mineta said, rubbing his cheek.

"Of course, it will," Akaza agreed, scoffing as he watched on the big screen. "They're weak as hell. It's obvious."

"Hey, dumbass, don't be calling us weak! Just you wait! We'll knock you out in a single hit!" the latter retorted, irritated by Akaza's cockiness.

"Oh~ A single hit aye?" the huge man mocked, looking down on Mineta, literally. "I'll look forward to it."

"DAMN RIGHT, I'LL BEAT YA THE FUCK UP IN ONE HIT!!" Bakugo yelled at Akaza, his palms sparking orange light. "I'LL FIGHT YA RIGHT NOW!!" the anger issues kid shouted once more before yelling profanities.

"You wanna fight--"

"I'M GONNA FIGHT!!'

"You wanna beat me up that bad huh?~"

"DEADASS I REALLY WILL!!"

Kirishima, Mineta, and the rest tried to calm down the raging explosive teenager, but it only lead to enrage him some more.

Aizawa, noticing the commotion, pondered a bit if he should intervene and stop it.

He pondered some more.

And some more.

And some more.

And decided not to.

"Uhm...Aizawa-san," The former number 1 hero whispered to his fellow teacher. "A-Are you gonna do something about that...?"

The scene switched to where Akaza was making a stance, stretching his neck, making a stance and bending his knees as Bakugo was sending actual explosives on his hands, yelling like a madman while his classmates grabbed his legs, arms, and neck in an attempt to pin him down.

Todoroki just watched this all go down.

"Nah," Aizawa replied, switching his gaze to the big screen where Y/n takes down Bondo and Setsuna at the same time, knocking them out cold as well. "They can handle it."

"A-Aizawa..." Then the blonde teacher turns to Vlad King. "Vlad...?"

"I'm with Aizawa here."

"Guh...You guys..." Well, the former number 1 hero can't do anything about it either.

=====

Mina attempted to overwhelm Y/n with a massive heap of acid at the peak of its acidity. The attack lands on him but the Acid doesn't melt anything, to her shock. He just stands there, unfazed. Luckily the acid doesn't land on the man's head, it just splashes all over the left side of his body.

She pouted and yells. "Now that's just unfairrr!!"

Y/n suddenly appears in front of her, ready to smack her with the rod of his scythe, but was countered when a wave of metal pipes, rebars, and other metal stuff come barging at him all bound by ropes of tape, knocking him to a concrete building. Adding to the assault, Izuku sends several gusts of shockwaves at the concrete building to add damage, causing the structure to crumble down into bits.

As Izuku lands on the ground, Mina does the same, landing beside him as well. "Good work Deku! Ochaco did an awesome job too to lighten the weight! Without Sero's tape, Y/n might've dodged that!"

"Thanks, Mina! I was surprised that the acid didn't do anything! Is he immune to that sort of thing too?"

"Hmppph!! I guess he is now! He's just too strong! We can't even crack or melt his armor! He's a human tank! Eh, at least we've gained some points!"

"That's good enough!" Izuku said before calling out a name. "Yanagi-san! Now!"

Suddenly, the debris from the crumbled building and all the other remnants of metal there let out a pink hue and started bolting in random directions, causing widespread explosions. This was Yanagi's quirk, Poltergeist.

"Great work Yanagi-san!" Izuku complimented as her figure was seen on a pipeline from afar, focusing on the target.

Then the greenhead decides to zoom toward the tornado of metal and concrete debris.

'I want to know how it feels like...to fight Y/n head-on,' the teenager thought as he used his quirk to speed up his sprint.

Then Sero from up above swings from pipe to pipe, thanks to his tape, and lands beside the greenhead, running with him. "You gonna try to fight him head-on too?!" he expressed with a wide grin, sprinting as well.

Izuku smiles back. "Yeah!"

Then Ochaco hovers on Izuku's right, a determined expression plastered all over her face. "I'm with you guys too! Let's fight Y/n head-on!"

A blue hue sparking to life from within the pipelines suddenly bolts toward the trio, the teenager's feet scrapping the concrete as he landed. It was Ida. He suddenly starts sprinting with the trio, determined to give it his all. "Don't fight him directly without me!"

"Ida-san!"

Suddenly, a rumbling from their right was Jurota in his beast form. Jumping from pipe to pipe, toward the direction the tornado of debris was with Sen and Ojiro riding on his back.

Onto their left, Shinso was seen using the weapon Aizawa uses to swing from pipe to pipe as well, going directly to where the tornado of metal debris was. Then slowly their numbers increased. Those that were previously knocked down eventually got back up and bolted toward the tornado of debris which was intended to be a flare, an attack position, and a huge attack itself to distract Y/n.

It came to pass, and everyone was back on their feet, both students from classes A to B that were knocked out, got back up and joined each other in a final effort to pound Y/n with all they got. Even though there was a chance it might not do anything at all, the effort was evident.

Then the tornado of debris came to a halt, ultimately revealing Y/n in the middle of it all, still not having noticed the army of students bolting in his direction. Once he does, however, he just stands there, unfazed as he suddenly drops his scythe, making it disperse into thin air.

With both classes collected measures, they activated their quirks, Izuku, who was the most determined there, charged up One for All, the streaks of green lighting around him becoming more evident, and charged at Y/n, releasing their battle cries and giving it their all while the latter seemingly glared at them, unmoving.

"Y/NNN!!" The greenhead yelled suddenly bolting toward the huge man at high speeds, instantly appearing below him, his fist ready to collide with his black armor.

The latter responded in the form of enveloping his head with his iconic black helmet.

----

The sound of multiple bodies collapsing onto the ground with a 'thud' echoed.

As quick as it started, each student was downed to the ground, grumbling as they curled into a ball from the pain of the attack.

Izuku was the one that was quite frustrated. 'What was that...?' He thought to himself as he recalled the memory. 'He...I couldn't even see him at all...Damnit...Ow...it hurts...'

The greenhead gazed at his surroundings, struggling a bit as he does so, taking note that everyone was down on the ground, moaning and groaning, clutching their gut from the single attack Y/n released. It was instant. They didn't have any time to react to it.

======

While those that spectated were left in either awe or shock, Akaza broke the silence by literally laughing out loud. "Oh, classic Y/n. You must be in a rush if you had to do that."

No one knew what he was talking about.

Their eyes were all just fixated on the big screen displaying how everyone was down on the ground groaning in mild pain as Y/n stood past them, this time with his helmet on, revealing the full look of his armor.

"Y/n..." Toshinori said to himself. He knew what the man was capable of. He was strong...Very strong. At some point in time, he wanted Y/n to inherit One for All but decided not to since he realized he was too socially detached from everyone else except maybe for the Big Three and a bit too terrifying to be called the next symbol of peace. But it was not just that...there was still something very off about him. He never really gave it his all at least once in these past three years as stated in his school records. It seemed like he never fully revealed his full strength. Though if estimated, it'd be that of a Pro hero or even better. But even so, his level of strength was still unknown, a mystery.

Toshinori has seen in the news before, the way Y/n fights. It was...unsettling to say the least. He was nearly accused of murder for it... The former number 1 hero tried to consult him once, he was able to. He was able to give him a piece of his mind and tell him what it means to be a hero, and the latter seemed to listen intently about it, apologized, and promised he won't do it again.

...

He didn't. His assaults on villains became increasingly barbaric and inhumane to the point where even a mere thief that just wanted to steal some bread from a store to feed his family was beaten and bloody and sent to a coma. The man has multiple fractured bones, severe brain damage, and a broken spine, but was still alive. He's still in a coma for three years now to this very day. If he passes away at any given moment, Y/n will be accused of homicide and effectively be dealt with justice. His classmates do not know the position Y/n is in. It's best to keep the whole thing private, that's why the former number 1 hero brought it upon himself to keep it from being generalized except for his partner in crime, Naomasa Tsukauchi. Only he and a few of his comrades are well aware of Y/n and kept it a secret for as long as needed. Y/n wasn't aware of it but...his reputation and his whole life ahead of him would solely depend on whether this thief will wake from his coma...or never wake up at all...

It was also a reason why most heroes, especially the Pro heroes despise him. That's why Toshinori was perplexed when he heard Y/n was going to battle the two Classes for an exercise.

Luckily, it seemed like he was holding back the entire time...

"I-I think we can end this match...?" Toshinori uttered, his tone a bit shaky.

"Nope, they're still determined. Look," Aizawa retorted, watching with a grin as Izuku stands up shakily with a glare.

"Midoriya..."

=======

The greenhead shakily gets up, making a battle stance, his glare hardening at the man. However, there was still a tinge of admiration for him and his strength. Nevertheless, all Izuku felt right now was the overwhelming impulse to catch him, and beat him. Those two desires rang all over his mind again and again and again as he instinctively charged up One for All and faced the palm of his hand at Y/n intending to release a huge gust of shockwave, instead...

Black whips suddenly erected out of Izuku's right fist, acting on its own.

Then those black whips suddenly rushed toward Y/n at inhuman speeds, multiplying themselves to increase the range intentionally crashing through pipes as the whips gathered up enough momentum to push back Y/n, sending the man flying to another adjacent structure.

"W-What is this..?!" Izuku said to himself as the black whips continually sprouted out of his right fist and toward the direction Y/n was in. He planted his feet onto the concrete as he tried to overpower this newfound power that suddenly introduced itself. Despite his efforts, to his dismay, he was dragged along the black whips, getting slammed into different structures repeatedly in the process. "Stop it! Grrh..!"

The black whips started acting on their own, they began grabbing onto Y/n's limbs and slamming him into other areas of the battlefield, flinging him around like a ragdoll in play. In addition to that, the whips suddenly increased in numbers again as they grabbed onto other debris and pipes to throw them at Y/n. The latter tanked the debris thrown at him, fix his composure mid-air, and plant both his feet onto the ground, causing the concrete below his feet to crack.

He was getting impatient. He wanted to end this immediately.

Y/n then managed to rip off the black whips that restrained his limbs and fabricated his scythe back. He noticed several black whips hurling toward him and in retaliation, Y/n spun his scythe to cut off the black whips. Once he has done so, he bolted toward the source of it all. However, there were black whips that chased after him as he jumped from pipe to pipe.

He sliced away those black whips as a result before landing on a tower.

Even so, he couldn't at least have a second of a break since strands upon strands of those black whips suddenly slithered their way up to the tower and tried to grab a hold of him.

---

"STOP IT!!" Izuku shouted at the black whips hurling out of his right fist, planting his feet onto the concrete to try to prevent the power from slamming him into another set of pipes. "STOP IT PLEASE...!"

As this was going on, Ochaco, with everyone else was able to get up on her feet as well, limping a bit due to the recent attack Y/n gave. She immediately noticed the black whips coming out of Izuku's right hand and had a look of terror as he was being tossed around because of those said black whips. "Deku!!" she yelled as she instinctively ran toward the man, used her quirk onto herself to make her weightless, and jumped onto the greenhead that was oh so desperately trying to stop the black whips.

"Ochaco..!" Tsyu exclaimed as she watched how her friend jumped from pipe to pipe and managed to grasp Deku into her arms as the black whips on the green head's hand went ballistic.

"What is that thing!?" Sen uttered out loud, questioning what was happening to the display of power he was witnessing.

"The hell is that...?!" Setsuna blurted in disbelief, noticing how extravagantly large the black whips are.

"Wait...the..whips aren't aiming for us...!" Sero concluded, noticing how the said whips are all attacking in one direction opposite from them.

"They're attacking Y/n!" Mina concluded as she staggered a bit.

"Your right guys...!" Ida agreed with them. He tried to activate his quirk to help Ochaco who was already screaming at Deku to stop but wasn't able to do so really due to the throbbing pain in his gut, causing him to limp. "We have to help them somehow!" Then an idea came to his mind, searching for a certain purple hair individual among the students. "Shinso-san! Use your brainwash on Deku!"

The sudden call out of his name left the student stunned for a moment, before nodding and starting to run toward the tornado of black whips, removing his mask in the process.

Once he was close enough, Shinso took a sudden halt and yelled. "IZUKU MIDORIYA!!"

This caught the greenhead's attention, his eyes turning to Shinso as Ochaco hugged him tightly.

"GET DOWN FROM THERE! DON'T BEAT UP Y/N ALL BY YOURSELF...! LET'S BEAT HIM THE HELL UP TOGETHER!" he roared out loud.

Izuku, on the other hand, amidst all the frustration that was building up inside him after having realized that his quirk which he once had control over...suddenly went wild, manage to utter just one word. "...YEAH!"

With that, the black whips came to a lull, stopping in their tracks so suddenly before getting sucked back into the greenhead's right hand. If it weren't for Ochaco's quirk, both of them would be hurled onto the ground at a high pace. As they slowly landed on the ground, Ochaco tried to call out Deku's name several times due to Shinso's quirk taking effect before slapping him as hard as she can, which somehow brought him back to his senses.

"Uraraka!"

"Deku...!"

"Are you alright?! Those black things came out of nowhere!"

"Y-Yeah..! I...I don't know how but..." Then they landed on the ground safely before Deku continued. "..For a moment...I was scared..but after that...I think I'm fine..!" Right after, he shifted his gaze to Shinso who was several meters apart. "Thank you Shinso! You helped me a lot there!"

The latter only nodded in return.

Suddenly, several structures and multiple pipelines combusted, collapsing on each other due to the black whips earlier, echoing from afar.

"Ah...my bad," Deku said, rubbing his head.

Then a sudden thud echoed from them 15 meters apart. From a distance, Y/n landed in front of them in his full black armor. Completely fine.

...

Shinso grumbled. "God damn it...just stay down..."

As a few other students gathered with the trio, staggering with each step, they came to notice the black armored figure in perfect condition, growling and glaring at the man.

Even after attaining hits by those monstrous black whips, he was still standing.

The air between Y/n and the students was tense. They didn't know whether the latter was going to charge at them or be on the defensive. He just stood still.

"..." The man in black armor watched them. Stared at them intently. They were trembling. Their bodies were battered and bruised. Knowing they can't go any longer, Y/n has come to the decision. "I forfeit," his voice echoed within his smooth helmet.

It was as if a heavy burden was lifted from their shoulders. The word allowed them to finally be at ease, a huge sigh of relief leaving their lungs as their adrenaline finally ceased, causing most of them to drop to the ground, exhausted.

Sure, none of them were bleeding physically, but Y/n knew how to bruise them internally and strike them in their weakest spots.

"Tell the teachers I've gone back to my dorm," those were Y/n's last words he uttered from his helmet, the pearly white teeth not moving an inch as he spoke, before vanishing, literally. A small crater fabricating from the point where he stood.

"W-Wait..!" Izuku wanted to converse with the man, but he was being way too distant. Before he knew it, Y/n was already gone.

"Y/n really doesn't want to be here, huh? Kero," Tsyu bluntly uttered.

"It seems we have to tell the teachers he has left for the dorms," Ida continued, placing a hand on Izuku. "Let's go back, guys. The others are waiting."

The greenhead just stared at the forest pipes, assuming that's where Y/n left. "Yeah..." Then he turned back to return to his teachers and classmates.

=====

"Alright, time for the critiques," Aizawa announced. "Hakuji, you may."

It was considerably late in the afternoon when both battles finally came to a finish, the orange light--coming from the beautiful sunset--illuminating the battlegrounds. Since Y/n wasn't there, Akaza was given the honor to criticize both classes on what he experienced and observed.

The man stood in front of all the students of classes A and B, towering over them as he was about to broadcast his thoughts.

"Alright, to say the least," Akaza started. "You've all exceeded my expectations!"

Everyone liked that.

"Teamwork was overall flawless. Amazing, truly. Also, I was truly surprised when all of you got back up from my strikes, and Y/n's. You're actually all stronger than you look. Getting back up even though your internals are battered? That was sheer will and determination I've seen," Akaza said. "You're all going to be great heroes, and I'm glad I was a part of helping you twerps become even better."

Then the man switched his gaze at Shinso who just stared at the ground. "You, kid. Don't be ashamed that your quirk turned the tides of the battle, if it weren't for my own counter-attack against quirks similar to yours, I would've lost the moment I talked back at ya," Akaza reassured the man. "You are a threat. You're from the normal course, right?"

The latter nodded slowly, slightly embarrassed.

"I'm impressed. Able to go toe-to-toe already with the students from the hero course? Your gonna get somewhere, believe me. Just keep that up. Aizawa sir, Vlad sir, be sure to keep him in the hero course. He's gonna be a valuable asset in the future."

The moment every student thought they would absolutely despise Akaza's cockiness and arrogance, quickly dissipated when he encouraged and reassured all of them.

"By the way, my door's open for you kiddies," Akaza added. "I'll train you, twerps, till y'all drop."

Everyone seemed interested in the offer too.

"And you, kid with the green hair."

This immediately caught Izuku's attention, well, since he was the only greenhead there is. "Y-Yes?"

"What was that? The black whips," Akaza said in a nearly dead tone.

"W-Well..uhm..."

After the greenhead seemed to explain how he was overflowing with power at the time and was really scared how the whole event came to play. Eventually, he thanked Shinso and Ochaco for helping him calm down.

"Izzat so?" The man pondered for a moment before continuing. "I want to talk to you later, in private, if that's alright?"

Izuku nodded but was internally confused by why the man wanted to talk to him.

Toshinori, on the other hand, seemed a bit restless when Akaza wanted to 'converse' with Izuku. 

"Well anyway, that's my critique for all of ya. I'm sure if Y/n was here he'd probably say the same. Especially for you Shinso."

---

In the dead of night, several headless corpses were littered on an alleyway, blood gushing from their collar bones.

Suddenly a nearly silent 'thud' echoed, signifying the landing of another person.

She has finally arrived.

After sending multiple of her duplicates to scout the entirety of Japan, she was finally given the order to set foot.

She groggily tore off the spine of a thug, in order to satisfy her nearly endless lust for blood. This would suffice. For now.

Her duty as of late, was to seek the League of Villains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.5K 36
┏━━━━━━━━ ❝ 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗜𝗘? ❞ ━━━━━━━━┓ ✲゚*。⋆ ─── ⋆✩*ೃ:. 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 [y/n] is just trying to become a hero - not a dead meat. h...
4.7K 192 11
Thanks, you guys! I may be a Student of U.A. but I messed up! Sorry! I will not let my comrades die! The Hero course is an important place for me! Y...
194K 6.2K 21
It changed him, for the better or worse, it didn't matter. He could still be a hero, whether All Might believed in him or not. ------------------- h...
11.7K 356 40
"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show got that? The Gods are watching." "..." ...