Gumi Hobbit 1938 || Oneshot B...

By HoneyPlumGurl

THIS BOOK HAD SELECTED IN ROUND 1 FINAL RESULTS OF TRICOLOUR TRINIAL AWARDS. THANKS FOR THE READERS! Lee Ye... More

Lee Yeon X Lee rang X Moo Yeong
Bodyguard - Yoo Jae Yoo X Readers
Hong Joo X Moo Yeong
Imoogi X Readers X Fortune Child
For you!!!
Rang in 23/ Yeon X Rang
Do you remembered him?
DongBang Sak X Y/n
Imoogi X Readers : 2
Demon Boss (Satori) X His Love - 1
Satori X Y/n part - 2
// Bcoz of You!

New Version - Oneshot [Edited]

545 11 19
By HoneyPlumGurl

Ji ah or Ah eum (Jo Bo Ah) is busy with her work. While reporting a crime and returning, Taluipa (Kim Jung nam) called to meet her.

Ji ah: why I have to go inside the door? Usually Lee Yeon helps you.

Taluipa: Only a human can destroy him. You should go. I trust you.

She gave her a watch. "Some time left. Return before it ends. Keep watching it"

Ji ah: but...my husband-

Taluipa: Lee Yeon will be proud of you. Go on...

She opened the door. Ji ah saw back and wanna see her husband but Taluipa pushed her and said bye.

[At cafe::Lee Yeon waiting with mint ice cream]

"Where does she gone? Come fast jagiya..." - Lee Yeon can't wait to eat it.

(Jagiya means honey. Husbands and wives calls each other as Honey. Like we say baby)

Lee Yeon called Ji ah. "Yah, jagiya, eodiro? Palli wah..." (cc: yah, honey, where are you? Come fast)

Ji ah: in front of you Jagi, 19....38...

He shook and got up. "mwo?" (cc: what?)

[Ji ah is in front of lord Lee Yeon. He is wearing hanbok]

Lee Yeon: Ah-eum, do you know how much I missed you...You are back!

He cried and hugged her. She can't explain. He kept crying on her shoulder.

Lee Yeon: you are pretty with your pink hanbok. What's this dress? Why you are wearing this...

Ah-eum (Ji ah) said everything to him.

Lee Yeon: So, you are from future and I'm your husband there?

Ah-eum hummed. "Your future self is waiting for me"

Lee Yeon: whom you want to kill?

Ah-eum: A golden mask. He is the one who is spreading imugi.

Lee yeon moved back. "Are you cured from imugi?"

Ah-eum said that she's alright and doubted, "my imugi self would be roaming here right?"

Lee Yeon: aniyo. You died. (Aniyo means no)

Ah-eum hummed. Lee yeon saw her. "That doesn't make sense. You are alive here. Ah-eum..." - he smiled. She sighed.

[Present Lee Yeon at Taluipa's place]

"What a shit! How can you send her? She have no powers. You insane old lady....!"

Taluipa: don't shout. She'll be back.

Lee Yeon: Alright. If she's not back..., I'll kill you

He sat on the sofa in front of her.

[Someone robbed her cellphone. Lee Yeon and Ah-eum chasing him]

It's a hut. The robber running to his boss. "Boss, boss, help me"

He threw his hammer. Lee Yeon protected her with his hanbok. Lee yeon and Lee rang saw them again. She pondered.

"Lee rang, you are alive in this era! Wah" - she ran to him and hugged. He shook.

Lee Yeon: yah!

Lee rang pushed her and adjusted his dress.

She got up. "Lee rang, your brother missed you so much"

Lee rang saw him. Lee yeon can't understand. "Nan?" (Nan means do I?)

Lee rang: die you bastard....

He ran to his brother to kill him. Lee Yeon and Lee rang is fighting and breaking all the things inside.

Ah-eum: shit brothers, they didn't even changed in this era.

Lee Yeon: I'll kill you...

Lee rang: you'll die soon...

Ah-eum sat down casually. "No one kills no one. Stop shouting and wasting your energies"

Lee rang turned to her. "What are you..? Huh?"

Ah-eum: saram. (cc: Human) (she smiled)

Now, Ah-eum is between two brothers. She narrated everything and showed them Lee rang's sentimental video.

They both saw each other.

Lee rang: maybe, future Lee Yeon is caring. Not this punk.

Lee Yeon: same. Future Lee rang would be the one who understands me. Not you.

She got up. "See, you brothers loves each other but showing your hate self. Lee Yeon, stop being childish. You are his older brother. Just say it out. Your feelings are stuck inside"

Lee rang: he would always abandon me.

Lee Yeon got up and shouted. "I'm not abandoning you. Stop it"

Ah-eum left them to catch the golden mask.

[Ah-eum is in a dark jungle]

Golden mask came back to her. "Saram ida?"

She turned to him. "You are going to die"

Mask: How a human can kill me?

The man hid her down. She took a sharp stone to kill me but he threw her far with his powers. She hid in the tree and fell down.

The golden mask held her chin and saw her eyes. He interested the imugi into her. A sword cuts the black imugi passing into her eyes. It's Lee Yeon.

Ah-eum smiled to him. He winked.

Since, the golden mask man is so skilled, Lee yeon showed his skills and fought with him. Their powers are almost same. Lee yeon fell down. The golden mask came to His him but he was pushed by another man.

"How dare you to hit him? Bastard..." - Lee rang took his hammer.

Lee rang and Lee yeon gave equal power and won against him.

Ah-eum took the sword gave by Taluipa. Lee rang stood left and Lee yeon stood at right.

The golden mask man goes back: Jebal, spare me...

Ah-eum smiled and swung the sword and cuts his neck. The golden mask's powers passed to the sky and he fell down.

[Here... Taluipa is seeing the time]

Ah-eum turned to Lee Yeon. "My time going to over. Annyeong" she smiled and hugged him.

Lee Yeon: my future self is caring, right?

Ah-eum: mmm...This Lord Lee Yeon is always caring. Don't fight again with your brother. You must live for him.

Lee rang felt that she's good.

Ah-eum smiled and breaks the hug. She smiled to Lee rang and walked front.

Lee rang: Noo...na- (noona mention ls elder sister)

Ah-eum said annyeong to him. Lee rang don't know to smile but just nodded.

Ah-eum went far. Lee yeon said bye from from and threw his arm around his shoulder. 

Lee Yeon: noona?

Lee rang pushed him. "Jinjja, annoying"

But Lee Yeon smiled to him and goes with him.

Last 1 minute of closing the door, Ah-eum returned Back. Taluipa huffed. Lee Yeon hugged her.

"You scared me to death"

Ji ah smiled: I came with a gift.

"Mwo?" - Lee Yeon breaks the hug.

Ji ah showed the photo she took with 1938 Lee rang and Lee yeon.

His eyes filled by seeing Lee rang. "Lee rang..., He exists there?"

Ji ah smiled. "Now, your past self got brains to protect Lee rang"

He hugged her again. "Gomawo...jagiya!"

Finally, Lee Yeon satisfied to see his brother again. Lee rang and Lee Yeon were together in the past and ji ah and Lee yeon happy in the present.

Everything is alright cuz Taluipa sent back Ji ah.

*Wink* Thanks for reading this Oneshot 💜

I didn't expect 600 readers for this book.
Gamsahamnida, Your majesty! (Majesty in the sense I denote the readers)

---

Instagram:  yuzeshufen

Share chat:

yuzeshufen (present account) - right now 50+ kdrama and k-pop edits,

1004396630 (old account) -  143 kdrama and k-pop edits.
---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 116 7
2nd volume of My 1st story Tale of Nine taled
4.1K 177 36
The days go by as time heals. But what about the engraved memories of pleasure and misery and everything in between? - "You?" I breathed out
1.9M 82.9K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
83.4K 3.7K 26
and i swear, everything looked brighter when he came into my life.