Fixation (Jeff the Killer x F...

بواسطة kissedbyagalaxy

One encounter on halloween night ends up fueling a deadly fixation content warnings: gore, smut, violence, st... المزيد

CONTENT WARNING & A/N
001
002
003
A/N & Question

004

191 7 25
بواسطة kissedbyagalaxy

Jeff's POV

October 25th

"You going to see your girl? Is that why you're rushing me to open the portal? Do me a favor and bring me some gummy worms back while you're out."

I'm getting impatient, Ben needs to open the damn portal already. I haven't been able to see her in a few days. It's driving me insane. I need to see her before I blow my brains out. 

Yeah, you would be the type to off yourself over some girl who is way out of your league.

Ben opens the portal and I quickly step through. I get to see her finally, it's been so long.

It's only been 3 days.

"HEY DON'T FORGET THE GUMMY WORMS!"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

She's not home. Where did she go? Fuck, I should've gotten here sooner.

I'll check the usual places she goes on Saturday nights.  I'm sure she'll be with Misa which means I have to hear her run her damn mouth. Bitch really likes hearing herself talk.

I pull my hood up and put on my black facemask. I'll check the campus library first, I know she's got an exam coming up so she should be there studying.

Don't forget to check that cafe on Draven Ave, and that convenience store on Cloud Ave.

I fucking know that already. Let me focus, I need to find her. I bet she has her hair up and is biting her bottom lip when she's too focused on her notes. I want to bite her lip, make it bleed so I can taste her. I can taste her in other ways too, but I can't go rushing things.

You're a real perv you know that?

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

She wasn't at the library, the cafe, or the convenience store. So where the fuck is she!?

What if she's out on a date with some guy? No that's not likely, she keeps to herself. She's a good girl. She's my good girl. She's waiting for me, I'm the only one for her.

I sigh as my stomach growls. I know there's another convenience store a few blocks over, but I don't think I can eat without seeing her pretty face or knowing she's okay.

Where could she be? I'm getting anxious, what if something bad happened to her?

Yeah, what if she is on a date? What if she's in some guy's bed right now? Did you really think she'd stick to her schedule forever? Be a better stalker, clearly, you don't want her that badly. Maybe you should make a move, yeah? Quit dicking around and make her yours.

She wouldn't do something like that! Just shut up! She's a good girl, my sweet angel. The only bed she'll be in is mine.

Yeah yeah, just get something to eat and quit overthinking shit.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The neon blue "Drinks" sign flickers in the corner of my eye several times. I should hit the candy aisle first before getting something to drink.

Ben didn't say what kind of gummy worms he wanted so the little fucker is getting sour berry flavor.

I can just picture her in my arms taking forever to decide what kind of candy she wants. I'd buy her whatever she likes, anything for her.

I mean anything. I'd kill for her in a heartbeat. I'd spoil her to death.

Dude, how did you go from candy to killing? You do realize you live in a mansion with a bunch of basket cases? You can't just take her on dates or do domestic things with her. You're not supposed to be out in the outside world anyways. Honestly, you're delusional when it comes to her.

Would you just shut the fuck up and let me fantasize in peace.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Who the fuck is humming?

It doesn't matter. I just need to get what I want and get out of here, this place smells weird and the music sucks.

I go to pull on the handle but something soft grazes my hand. It's not something, it's someone.

"I'm so sorry- I wasn't paying attention."

Fuck, this must be fate. God, she looks so beautiful.

No, it's just a coincidence.

"It's alright."

I want to touch her so badly. I want to pin her against the glass door and kiss her. I could take her back with me, no one would know. The dude at the cash register is too stoned to notice anything and there are no cameras.

"I just wanted to grab some orange juice, but I can wait."

Do something nice for her, maybe not sound like you want to bash your face into the glass.

"What brand?"

She looks so clueless, how cute. And her cheeks are so pink, I want to kiss them so badly.

"What?"

I chuckle and reach for the handle again. 

"What brand of orange juice?"

"Um... Sunrise Solstice. No pulp, please. It's gross."

I don't like pulp either, we have another thing in common. I wonder what else she doesn't like.

Her fingers graze mine as she takes the bottles from me. Her touch is so warm, so soft, I want to hold her hand so fucking badly. I wonder how her hand would feel wrapped around my cock.

She barely touched you and you've got your head in the gutter. 

I place my hands in my pockets before I end up pulling her close. Or do something I might come to regret.

"Thank you so much."

She's so sweet, always so polite, I just know she'd be obedient for me.

"Yeah, you're welcome."

The bottle slips from her arms and I catch it. Her grocery list is on the floor.

Why does she need painkillers? Have her headaches gotten worse?

"I'm so sorry!"

"You apologize a lot."

"Yeah I'm sorry, it's a bad habit."

Oh baby, we'll have to break that habit.

"I can see that."

"Thank you again. Um, could I ask for your-"

Her phone rings, it's Misa's ringtone.

She's not even here and she's pissing me off. But she declined the call, maybe she's trying to ask for my number?

She's probably just trying to ask for your name dumbass.

"I'm sorry about that, I was wondering if I could get your-"

Her phone rings again and I want to take it from her and throw it down the aisle. I can hear Misa's annoying ass voice through her phone.

She gives me a look and I know she's fighting the urge to say sorry again.

"No worries, you should take that. It seems important."

She walks away and I miss her already.

Dude, she is like 10 feet away calm down. She'll come back. She wants to keep talking to you. Listen she's talking about you right now.

"Yeah, he seems cute, didn't get a good look at him though."

She thinks I'm cute. She thinks I'm cute... Wait who the fuck is Jax? Did he hurt her? Is he an ex? I'll gut him and give his kidneys to EJ. 

Did you miss the part where she mentioned a Halloween party? You could go to it and spend time with her. Flirt with her, maybe she'll want to hook up. Find out who Jax is too. 

For some reason hearing her say another man's name pisses me off. I should just go, I doubt Misa will let her off the phone anytime soon.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

She thinks I'm cute...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
771K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...