๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐‹...

By IloveMntDew

Hope you enjoy my story, please don't copy this. I've worked so hard writing/ planning this. THIS IS MY FIRS... More

Introduction
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐๐’๐€
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
Update
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐ซ๐š๐ฑ๐ญ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ( ๐‰๐š๐ก'๐Š๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ )
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ( ๐€๐ฃ๐ข๐š๐ก ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ( ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฑ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ )
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ( ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ )
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ (๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ( ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ )
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” (๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ )
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•

578 20 10
By IloveMntDew

~Long chapter ahead~

Notes:

• Save twins
• Kill Zion
• Kill Mario and anyone associated with him
• Help Ajiah
• Get life together

I looked at the cursor blink on the last blank, before I erased it. you got this Brax

I sighed, taking out my computer hacking into the cameras of my childhood home. I watched Zion walk out the house, locking the door behind him.

༻༺

I parked down the street from the house in the dark away from street lights. Checking the cameras one last time. "Cali, when I give you the signal you already know what to do." She nodded, while staying in the car.

Running into the backyard, spotting all the cameras outside. I moved around and found the window by my room. Once finding it I climbed into the window, breaking it with a rock. The glass shattered, footsteps loud, heavy and quickly got closer. Trying to stay out of sight, I quickly climbed up, standing on top of the window.

"Reveal yourself!" a voice yelled. A tall dark skinned man walked towards the window, peeking his head out, looking left and right. My head moved up slightly trying to see what's happening, the men left the room and closed the door. I waited a while until I heard the footsteps disappear, climbing down into the window looking around.

I cracked the door open, looking down the hall to the right. Clear. I looked to the left, to see a man standing in front talking to my mother, she glanced my way, looking at me. She continued talking to the man, while I snuck out going to the room next to mine.

I walked in, closing the door quietly. Seeing the twins in their beds. I looked around for their  backpacks. To see them already packed, in the rocking chair. I smiled to myself, she knew I was going to come. She had faith in me, she trusted me. I grabbed their bags, putting them on my back, while putting grabbing one of the twins

okay how the fuck am I going to do this without getting caught.

I sent Cali a text giving her the signal. Before I could grab the other twin footsteps got closer, this time they were light and slow. I grabbed my gun from my waistband, aiming it at the door.

The door opened, showcasing a 5'7 slim thick, dark skin woman. "Thank you for coming. I missed you so much," the woman jumped into my arms, giving me a kiss on my temple, not minding the gun in my hand.

"I missed you mama, but I need your help getting out of here. Cali pulled the car around to the side by the patio door, I just don't know how ima get out yet." She rushed grabbing the other twin, peeking her head out the door around the corner.

She moved downstairs looking over the rail, to see if it was okay, she turned back giving me a nod. I moved behind her.

We got to the patio door, and she handed the other baby to me. "You got this, all their information is in the Bag, I prayed you'd come through. Adopt them so they can legally be yours, I love you Braxton. Remember that no matter what anyone tells you. Remember the truth." Her hand placed itself on my cheek as tears formed in her eyes. I savored the moment, before turning and leaving.

As soon as I placed the babies in the car, I got into the passenger seat looking at the house as we left. I grabbed the computer deleting the footage of me in the house, losing all evidence.

༻༺

Cali opened the house doors, the twins still asleep. I walked them into their room. Placing them in their bed, and their bag in the chair in the corner.

I studied their features. Kayler has a rounder face than Ka'Ziah/ Ziah. Ka'Ziah is a little lighter than Kayler.

Going through their bags I placed a few of their outfits in the closet, and their pajamas and onesie in the drawer. Grabbing a knife from my pocket, cutting the box of Pull-Ups I bought, leaving some on their hutch and the rest inside a drawer.

I turned the tv on "Special Agent Oso" so they have some noise in the background. I plugged the baby monitor up, connecting it to my phone. I placed it in the corner of the hutch by the closet so I could see them directly.

Once everything was okay, I looked at the one last time before walking out leaving the door cracked, just in case.

"Hey, can you grab the Sippy Cups, so I can put it in the cabinet?" Cali asked. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing the Sippy Cups out the target bag so she could put it in the cabinet.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm putting all the baby stuff in this cabinet. I got food already in the refrigerator, apple sauce, yogurt, stuff like that. But I also got chicken nuggets, because who don't love chicken nuggets. We can go and get them more clothes and stuff tomorrow maybe." She explained, closing the cabinet.

"If it's safe we can go, if not I'll call someone and have them get it. But we should be good. If worse comes to worse Saturday when we see Ajiah, we can have him take me to the store while we're out." I explained, giving a simple solution.

Cali played with her fingers while looking down. "About that, I'm not going with you. I'm staying here while you and the twins go."

"Why? He won't let you? I'm not going then." She chuckled, "no no no. So you know how I said after the auction I found Antonio? Well we got to talking and we're going out that Saturday to catch up. Then that Sunday we're leaving to go to Italy since I always wanted to go there."

I shook my head, "cali that's not safe, especially after what we just did. You barely know this man. It's been how long since y'all have talked? You don't know him that well. People change, you know that."

She sighed, pacing back and forth. "I thought you'd be happy for me, I found the man I've been looking for, for years. I have a chance to be happy now."

I sighed. "First off I am happy for you, I'm just saying it's too soon and especially after what we just did. Zion and everyone else will be after me, which leads to you. Especially since you're eight hours away, he can use that to get at me. You don't know what he's capable of. I'm trying to save your ass Cali. I'm glad you are finally finding happiness, I'm just saying it's not the best time to leave and go to a whole different country. But you know what, I don't have got for this, you're a grown ass woman. If you wanna go, go. I can't stop you, but I'm just sayin' it's dumb as fuck to go right now."

I walked out the kitchen, into my room. I put my hair into a high bun, preparing for a shower.

she's dumb as fuck. She really thought I wasn't happy for her? Bitch I helped find him. I knew he was going to be there. I'm the one who encouraged you to be happy. She crazy asf, if she wanna get her ass kidnapped, or even worse killed I'm not gonna help her. I warned her stupid ass.

The dresser and chair

Do y'all think Braxton is being to serious, and overprotective?

What would y'all do if you were in her situation?

Long chapter but important for future reference.

Word count: 1304

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 14.3K 39
"You don't know how much it hurts me seeing you with him. I tell you about it, you apologize then go on with your life like nothing even happened" S...
856K 20K 44
WLW [femxfem] โธป "Such a good girl are you, mhm?" I swallowed hard and my eyes widened, I just felt how weak my legs were and immediately grabbed...
259K 8.6K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...
378K 12.1K 55
"Are you alright, Darling?" Vanya slyly asks as I sit on her lap and she bumps her knee up and down, hitting every sensitive spot. I bury my face in...