๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๏ฟฝ...

By Zaddywannn

๐™ฟ๐š.2 ๐š๐š˜ "๐™ฒ๐š‘รฉ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ" ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™– ๐™ก๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™จ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๏ฟฝ... More

๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค FAM
lฤฑllฤฑlฤฑ.ฤฑllฤฑ.ฤฑlฤฑlฤฑฤฑ
๐˜—๐˜™๐˜–๐˜“๐˜–๐˜Ž๐˜œ๐˜Œ......... ๐”ป๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•„๐•–
001......๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐••
002......๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž
003..........๐•€'๐•„ ๐•Š๐•†โ„โ„๐•, ๐•€'๐•„ ๐•Š๐•†โ„โ„๐•
004......๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐••๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•
005......๐”ธ ๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•œ?
007....๐•‹๐•จ๐•  ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
008....๐•๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•๐•’๐•“๐•ช
009....๐•Š๐•†,๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐•€๐•Š ๐•ƒ๐•†๐•๐”ผ?
010....๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค:() ๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–.
011....๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•„๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐••๐• ๐•”๐•œ
012.....๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐••?
013.....๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•.
014..... ๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ž๐•š๐•ฉ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•™๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ค
015.....โ„‚๐•๐•š๐•ž๐•’๐•ฉ
016.....๐•ƒ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•ค โ„‚๐•’๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ!
017.... ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•๐•– ๐•„๐•š๐•ค๐•ค ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
018....๐•Š๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค ๐”พ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐”พ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š ......๐”ธ ๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•๐•– ๐•“๐•š๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: #3
๐…๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ

006 ....๐”ฝ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ! ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ! ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ!

135 10 6
By Zaddywannn

𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪𝕤'𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤

𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕?

- Rex Orange County

TW : toxic relationship

OCTOBER 23RD 5:00AM 

As they walked downstairs, Mercedes's eyes trailed down on the staircase which was dripping with their clothing.

The cold light dripped over their clothing, as they stepped away from the clothing as if it were lava; Mercedes then felt Matt walk behind her and halt as she picked up his white dress shirt.

Slipping it over her toned arms, Matt heard ever button slip through her fingers as she buttoned from the collar down, to which he then slipped on a pair of boxers as they made their way to the kitchen living room area.

Feeling his hand slip over her waist, she then watched clean t lights beamed into her kitchen, similarity to how they do in his apartment.

Though, this light was gray like, it presented something cold and not at all familiar to the previous light that usually roams through New York city.

Walking over to the counter, she then remembered the mysterious card that Alec haddddd to bring over.

"Hun, can you heat the water? gonna look over the card Alec brought over."

"work, tonight?" is what Matt wanted to ask. Hell, the two were workaholics, so him saying that was a tad hypocritical.

As Matt felt her slip away from his fingers, she then waltzed away, to the the front door. Bending down to the wooden floors, she then grabbed the 2000s 'my big fat gypsie wedding' white envelope.

Gliding her fingers through the alabaster paper, she then felt it smoothness that felt nothing like paper, but rather very sturdy cloth. "Fancy" whispered Mercedes as she slid her beige claw through the envelope to open it, "maybe a wedding?"

"We're invited to a wedding?" asked Matt as he grined the coffee beans, "which reminds me!" snapped Mercedes as she turned her attention back to Matt, "We have Foggys engagement party tonight, at seven."

"noted." said Matt as he poured the powder into the machine.

Sliding the card away from the envelope, Mercedes's eyes skipped over the pearled aligned card, and flamboyant golden lettering. Hearing her Adeline rise, and clammy fingers that could barley hold the thin paper, he heard her whisper, "fuck."

Not knowing, but knowing that he heard her, she then quickly found herself now in her living room, looking over the code that Alec had typed out the day before for her.

"shit shitt shit shit shit shit shit shit!"

Her eyes laid over the code, then noticing his singular mistake, "Merce? what is it?"

"No no no no no no no no no!" whimpered Mercedes as she grabbed the papers, "shit shit shit shit shit!"

"Merce???"

"he coded this wrong..." quivered Mercedes as she looked over the coding, then seeing the one step she looked over, "he did this through a normal fucking browser— not the work one! Fuck Alec! Now this fucking guy knows we looked at his bank statements—"

"Who?" asked Matt as he followed her voice to the living room,"Who? whats wrong? whats going on? Who do I need to beat up?"

Walking over to her, he heard her frontal lobe as she pictured her amazement at the redhead the morning before. Christ, was she oblivious.

Thanks Governor, for this wonderful lunatic as a replacement.

"Don't get mad."

A recipe for: get mad! His chin inched downwards as he heard every muscle in her body suddenly freeze, "why would I get mad?"

A valid statement considering he has never gotten directly mad at her for something related to work. Yes, maybe something relating to their relationship, something she said to him, or just her tendency to have attitude with every single human being that she encountered, but never work.

"...Fisk."

Biting his bottom lip as he heard her eyes completely harden, "...FIsk invited you to his house." Not a question. A statement.

Her palms went over her face as she pictured the process, and why had he exactly invited her— in a muffled voice, she responded, "The Governor only sent him to be my detective when I asked for three— but in order to be fair, I asked him to do a task which was hack into Fisk's bank statements because I actually needed, and its something similar Mahoney wanted me to do. So I asked him to do it, he did it and it looked fine— but I printed out the coding— which is what I was looking at now, and i hadn't got to the part where he didn't use the right browser— now Fisk knows that I was looking at his bank statements, and now he's invited me to a two day retreat at his penthouse apartment complex, sky scraper thing!!"

"Why did you need Fisk's bank statements? I could've given you that."

Now is when the arguing begins.

"I know that, but in the lovely world I live in— when I tell the world how I put Fisk back in jail, they're going to ask me how I got his bank statements, and the proof when i did it, and telling them that Daredevil did, isn't really the best answer."

her hands pulled away from her face, and onto her hips as he said, "it's worked in the past."

"yea, it worked when human trafficking levels were off the charts, and women and children were getting murdered left and right."

"three kids were just killed yesterday. I think this is a sign of Emergency."

"three kids died because of your girlfriend, not because human trafficking is high."

scoffing, he replied with that clownish smile, "Elektra is definitely on your mind."

"She did kill three kids Matt, you better believe that she's on my mind."

setting his hands on his hips as his face tipped over to the light, Mercedes stated, "So, in conclusion: I'm not calling you for some bullshit like getting bank statements."

"you love to use the term, 'bullshit' with me Merce. You notice that lately?"

"well... I call it like I see it."

clenching his jaw as he heard annoyance creep over every muscle in her body, he said, "oh, so you don't want me to get bad but you say stuff like that. Makes perfect sense Merce."

"Okay, fine." spat Mercedes, now noticing her rudeness, "Turn out I can't control my emotions!"

"look at your fucking notes Merce, you're a therapist, aren't you?"

Now, they were being rude.

"Hey, at least i'm not the one who goes around fucking women and then crawls to a priest to ask for forgiveness."

"Your life would be a lot more miserable if I did'n't."

Pointing her jaw up to him, she then sat with the voice of a snake, "Give me a week and let's see how miserable I get."

"now you're just being rude."

"hey, well maybe i should take your advice and just look at my notes."

"Good idea."

Her brown eyes nearly rolled out of her head as she pictured how they had even gotten to insults... though he asked as he tried to calm every nerve in his body "Why did you have him as his first assignment, hack into Fisk's bank account?"

Okay, good start to not just straight up insulting one another for the rest of the night; tucking her black hair behind her ears, she replied "His security system is the hardest to get through. Only me and about five other people in the world can do it.. and three of those people happen to be dead.."

God, thats not the thing you play with Mercedes. Really fumbled the bag with that one... though, calming his thoughts he then just settled his hands away from his hips, then pacing saying, "thats something to watch out for."

Technically it wasn't a lie, but the ink statements were more for her please to see if maybe Elektra was get paid. Too bad she hadn't gotten to the part yet.

"Fuck, like I don't know that?" asked Mercedes as she looked over the invite, "I only was going to hire someone who could do what I did, but turns out I can figure figure out who's a gang leader by just looking at them, but when they code something wrong that can potentially ruin my life— I go sped."

"You're smart Merce, you'll figure it out."

Little late for that.

"I've got seventy two hours to figure it out."

"you've done it in less."

So, that was their love. Toxic as hell and over romanticized but it was them. Give them five more minutes and they would argue again.

"what does the card say?" asked Matt as he tugged the bottom of his lip with his teeth, she replied, "'Your are invited to the annual reunion of city officials. Hostled by Venessa, Richard and Wilson Fisk... please arrive at the plaza about four hours prior to the engagements. The duration of this meeting will be two nights. Gray, Black and silver are heavily encouraged to wear. RSVP with the QR quote in the back.'"

taking out an extra smaller card that was still in the envelope, she pulled it out— now seeing the handwritten note— she said, "Dear Mercedes."

"already on a first name basis."

she pouted, "nice."
"i'm not a dog, you can't tell me to be nice."

Mercedes rolled her eyes as she bit her bottom lip, "you know what I meant. I don't order you around."

"you did up there."

she hissed, "No, we ordered each other around. But, unlike you, I don't get insecure about it... I personally enjoy it... I don't mind dominance."

He raised a brow, "You enjoy my dominance?"

"occasionally, yes."

Learn something new everyday.

lifting her gaze up to him, instead of the card, she said as her detective self came on, "I don't mind being honest with you, so yes Matt, I do find pleasure in your dominance."

Doesn't mind being honest, yet she didn't tell him what was worrying her before.

His lips curled as he heard her head shoot down to the letter, "Don't do that."

"do what?" purred Matt.

"This isn't supposed to be dirty."

"it isn't?"

skipping over the conversation, she continued to read the letter, "Dear Mercedes,"

"you didn't answer."

"who... who said I had to?"

there it was— that odd place he'd find her when she was in between work and her personal life. "Seems that we have met before, or at least, you seem to think that you know me very well.

Once people get to know me, I intend on sharing a friendship with them. In this case, you. Once you come, I hope that we can have a conversation about not only you, but your family, and that shadow of a partner you have running behind yourself. You two seem to make a good team...Didnt know that thorns could grow on a halo.- Sincerely, Fisk....." shooting her head back to Matt, she said, "he knows."

Grinding his teeth as he ran the line though his head, he scoffed, "Don't go"

"what?'

his plans shut, "you going, it's dangerous."

"I think I'm the last person on the planet that you should be saying that to."

she then waltzed backwards towards the kitchen as he said, "this is different."

"I'm going." declared Matt as he halted in front of of the kitchen counter. looking over the thin gold lettering, she then read, "This is a fucking huge opportunity Matt, I could get this guy in jail— you know that, right?"

"You going is suicide."

Her head shot back to Matt as he poured the coffee into two mugs, "I will go, if I want go."

placing the kitchen down on the marble counter, he sighed, "Please don't go."

"Don't act like adding the 'please' is going to make what you just told me, better." he continued to bite down on his bottom lip, hearing her waltz over to the counter, "I'm sorry, it came out wrong— but I'm just saying that if I can't go Merce, You— you really shouldn't go... You don't know this guy!"

his brows shot up, with a childishly giggle, she then said,

"i've looked in the eye, the deadliest men and women who reside in this country Matt, I think I can take an man child who didn't get the toy he wanted for his birthday."

"Merce, you don't—"

"No Matt." spat Mercedes, as her hands went over his hips, "no, I do. I do know— this is my thing, and I'm going because this can help a case of mine— if you go— no, no no no no! thats just like asking the batman and the joker to go out for drinks!"

walking over to her as he heard her open the door to the fridge, "He's going to do what? ask me questions, and I'm going to ask him questions....it's a two day retreat for god knows why, but it is and I just have to deal with it, if I really want his infection to leave this city."

"Thats my job."

"No it's not."

"Yes. Yes it is." said Matt as his brows snapped together.

"No, no no. Your job is to fucking keep your ass away from these problems and let me handle them. Thats our agreement! I take care of the bigger stuff while you handle the smaller things. Thats what we decided on three years ago."

"fucking terrible plan" spat Matt.

her face reddened, "Fuck it Matt, No you're not going, I'm going, it's only two days—"

"Go to hell Merce— you have no idea what this guy can do to you!" said Matt as smoke left his ears, "But hey, now I know that its okay when you do something I don't like, but when I do it— you threaten to leave with me."

Her hand went over the icy cold handle of the fridge, "oh fuck it Matt. These are two different situations."

"are they?"

"Yes, they are."

"how?"

Well Matt, she wasn't potentially cheating on you. Thats why!

"because, you and this chick, tryin to take down Fisk is my job. AND I Matt, am the law, so let me take him down myself, and when that doesn't workout then you and your little girlfriend can have a crack at it."

"here we go again."

"What?" as she poured the cream liquid into the mugs, "its true! thats my job. Let me take I'm down, then you can do whatever the fuck you want."

"oh shut up—" said Matt as he walked over to her, inching his head down to her, she hen felt his breath set down on her skin, as she said, "Thats not what you were saying mere minutes ago—"

Pulling his face away from her, his gaze continued to set on her skin as his fiery vision revealed the disgust that formed around her face, "What the hell is going on with you— just hear me out"
"No." responded Mercedes as she walked out of the kitchen, "this— this is my—"

he heard her heartbeat slowly accelerate as her knees slowly began to give out.

Catching her mid air, Matt heard her breathing stabilize in his arm— though her mind was racing as to what was going on— "Merce, talk to me"

"Mat—" her skin turned pale, as he bent his knees down to hold her on the ground, "your sugars low—" racing to her fridge, he grabbed a coke and ran back to her— then opening it, he handed it to her, "Here"

Drinking the soda, she panted as sweat began to drip down her temples, "how do you feel?"

"nau—" her eyes weighed nearly two pounds as she felt Matt hold her shoulders up, "nauseous."

A/N: She's not dying dw. I'm not thatttt cruel>:)... so! how did you guys enjoy this very toxic toxic chapter? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 61 10
โ› OH, YOUR LOVE IS SUNLIGHT โœ โwow, matt, your frank is pretty skilled. he talks and he can smile. I didn't know they could do that.โž [ UNEDITED ||...
2K 55 13
Matt Murdock and Foggy Nelson are finished their second year in college and decide to head off on a road trip together. By accident they arrive in a...
35.4K 956 35
Daredevil characters x reader Please Keep in mind this is mostly a frankXreader romance and mattXreader platonic story This story is loosely based on...
10.2K 307 34
There is a new case in Hell's Kitchen that only the iconic duo Nelson & Murdock can solve. Ava lost everything she ever had and she will have to depe...