Into The Spider-Verse X Male...

By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Meet Y/n Watson Parker. He comes from a universe where his parents, Peter Parker, the original Spider-Man, an... More

Another Dimension
Metting Miles and Dad?
Spider-Man Doesn't Wear A Cape
The Doctor's In
The Other Spiders
Heart To Heart
A Leap Of Faith
Fight At The Collider
Trust In Me
The Final Showdown; Spider-Man Vs Kingpin
Home Sweet Home
Further News
Across The Spider-Verse Trailer 1
Across The Spider-Verse Trailer 2

Reader's Bio

28.7K 451 168
By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Name: Y/n Watson Parker

Aliases: Spider-Man, Spidey, Web head, wall crawler, webbed menace

Identity: hidden

Age: 16

Occupation: High-school student(junior)

Powers:
- Superhuman strength ( Y/n is able to lifts up tons with ease, though sometimes he does have trouble keeping it up)

- Superhuman speed ( Y/n is capable of running physical limit of the finest athlete)

- Superhuman Agility ( Y/n's agility is on par and sometimes greater than the finest humans)

- Superhuman Durability (Y/n is much tougher than a average human. Being able to tanks hits from the likes of the Rhino)

- Superhuman Stamina ( Y/n can exert himself for long periods of time before he suffers from fatigue)

- Superhuman Reflexes ( Y/n can react faster than a normal human can)

- Superhuman Equilibrium (Y/n has perfect balance on anything he walks across)

- Wall Crawling ( Y/n can stick to any surface using just his fingertips and feet)

- Spider-Sense ( Y/n has a precognitive sense or Spider-sense that alerts him of any danger)

- Regenerative Healing Factor (Y/n has a rapid healing rate and heals faster than a normal human. With things like major bruises healing within hours)

- Stingers (Y/n has the ability to sprout "stingers" from his wrists that can paralyze or fatally wound someone)

Gadgets:
- Web shooters

Web Shooter Features:
- Impact Web
- Web Bomb

- Spider Tracers

Family:
- Dad: Peter Parker(alive)
- Mom: Mary Jane Watson(alive)
- Infant Sister: Mayday Watson Parker(alive)
- Clone Uncle: Ben Reilly(alive)
- Granduncle: Ben Parker(deceased)
- Grandaunt: May Parker(alive)

Spider Suit:

Y/n suit is his father's old spider-man suit with a little adjustments. A major adjustment Y/n added was "web wings" allowing him to glide through the air when need be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.2K 50
Everyone knows the story of when Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider and harnessed superhuman powers... But what happens to that ever so...
1.9K 44 17
Following the events of Infinity War and Endgame (minus his identity being revealed. That never happened here lol) , Spiderman is faced with new aris...
17.5K 886 19
You know the story by now. With great power comes great I don't need to finish that. You've heard it to death; every universe has. But what if your u...
463K 15.9K 34
ใ€ŽโMiles Morales x Seme Male Readerโžใ€ *Mega Spoiler Warning* M/n L/n is the Spiderman of his own dimension. While out saving the day, he was taken int...