Peni And The Iron Spider (Pen...

By Inferno55

Y/N was just doing his normal things, saving York New from the trouble of many of his villains before being t... More

Bio
Your villains
Chapter 1: Introductions (Part 1)
Chapter 2: Introduction (Part 2)

Prolouge: Catching up

940 24 3
By Inferno55

A comic book drops on a table as it had spider man with a iron like design and metallic four spider legs on the back as it depicted it swinging through a city as the title for the comic book read, "the spectacular Iron Spider man".

(Y/N): *narrating* alright people, let's start from the beginning and do this one last time. My name is y/n l/n, I'm a millionaire play boy, I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 3 years. I've been the one and only spider man. I'm pretty sure you know the rest.

We see y/n in his iron spider man suit doing what a spider man does.

(Y/N): *narrating* I save the city, beat up some bad guys, I saved my parents, I protect those who couldn't protect themselves, revealed my secret identity after my father's rival tried to kill me and using my nano technology.

We see y/n infront of a crowd of reporters as he put his shades away.

(Y/N): you see, the truth is.....................................i am iron spider man.

Everyone gasped and started to answer questions.

(Y/N): *narrating* I got to say, everyone didn't expected me to be iron spider man. but it only made me more famous. Okay look, I'm a comic book, got my own theme song, Merchandise endorsement and an expo dedicated to myself. No matter how many punches the bad guys give me, I always fight back. But, one day, I found three people at my company, l/n industries. I was about to fight them, but when I looked at the three people again, my friend (f/n) was there with the other people, so I know they aren't bad guys. So, being curious, I decided to check it out. When they saw me, they started to ask a ton of questions, which I answered, they seemed to calm down. There was one boy and two girls; there was my friend, and two girls who were named Emma and Gwen. They said they were bittin by radioactive spiders and wanted me to help them. So, I taught them how to use their powers and made them iron spider man/iron spider-woman suits, if I were to ever die by the hand of one of my enemies, they were to take up the mantle of iron spider-man/iron spider-woman and be the new owner of l/n industries. Until then, they can remain normal school people. But, one day something weird happened when I was fighting Shocker and steel spider.

(Authors note: I'm sorry if its short)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 14.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.2M 51.6K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
274K 6.5K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...