Devil in disguise {Lookism x...

Por Ariya_Sozo

Aldren Vincent Cha. A foreigner comes from the Philippines has yet to transfer to Korea and attend high schoo... Mais

A/N:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 8

1.3K 76 42
Por Ariya_Sozo

It's been too long since I have updated and I apologize for that.

.

.

.

.

.

ALDREN'S POV

I got a little phone call from Goo last night telling me that he was going to have fun now that he knows where school I'm at.

As I walked inside our room, I saw Yui cling unto Daniel and from the look of Zoe's face she was hella jealous of her.

'Love war, huh'

"Oh, h-hi Aldren!" Daniel spoke first as I just give him a smile before sitting next to Jay who automatically greet him as I sat down.

The school went as usual and it was lunch time as I sat with Jay along with our other classmates such as Daniel, Zoe, Mira, and let's not forget Yui.

'Just by looking at them it irritates me, and I pity Zoe because it seems like Daniel doesn't really care for her.'

'It's time for some moves to help her to wake this Daniel dude up.'

I stood up from my seat and went to Zoe as she looks at me.

"Let's go." I spoke to her as she obediently stood from her seat, took my hand and we were about to walk away but Daniel holds Zoe's other hand preventing us to leave.

"Where are you guys going?" He asked innocently as I smirk at him.

"That's none of your business." I said as I slap his hand away, but he holds my hand this time.

"D-Did I do something wrong?" He asked and I was about to say something, but Zoe beat me to it.

"Don't worry Danny~ Aldren and I just have to talk about something." She said winking at him, and it irritates me.

Before Zoe and I walk away I lean to Daniel and told him.

"Just one girl is enough don't be a playboy." I whispered to him.

.

.

.

.

.

*BELL RINGS*

Finally, the school has ended. Jay and I have separate ways and I decided to head somewhere else before heading to my apartment.

I recognize some students from our school, and it looks like they were bullying someone.

'I really can't stand people like them do that.'

"Hey cowards!" I shouted as ai approached them and they immediately look at my way.

"Ha!? Who's this? You called a little friend?" One of the bullies asked as they were slapping the poor guy's cheek.

"You f*cking cowards! You're ganging up against one, why don't you pick someone at your own size!?" I approach them and they begin to scan me like they were true gangsters.

They begin to throw kicks and punches at me as I went to my stance.

"We're going to take your money, dude." They say as they were now really ganging up on me.

I have no choice but to fight them and no turning back now since I did decide to help the little guy.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ahhh!!"

"Run!!"

I might say I scared them off rather than beating the sh*it out of them as I approach the little guy who was just looking at me in the entire time. I read his name tag.

"Jiho Park?" I spoke his name as he nods his head.

"You should fight back if like those guys went at you." I said patting him at the shoulder.

*CRINGG*

I suddenly felt a heavy pressure on my left shoulder but somehow, I can withstand it and I gaze behind just to see a familiar face.

'Aren't they from the architecture department?'

"Why are you bullying him?" He said looking at me with furious eyes as I laugh at him.

"Bullying? Does it really look like that?" I raised my brow at him, and he was about to do something else when Jiho spoke.

"N-No Vasco! He didn't do anything bad to me! He actually helped me!" He says begging this guy named Vasco to stop.

"Is that true?" He asks him back as Jiho nodded and Vasco took his hands away from me.

'Sh*t that hurts.'

"I'm sorry." He said as he bows.

"Ha!? Don't bow at me dude." I said to him as he looks at me with those eyes again but this time it wasn't that much of a furious one.

Vasco along with his friends which are called Burn Knuckles and I talked it out about what happened, and it seems like Vasco wants to be friends after the misunderstanding.

.

.

.

.

.

I finally went home and took a shower. I turn my computer on which was given by Goo- he insisted on giving to me and begun to go to this website where I can earn money as I have heard from one of my classmates.

'Seriously, I don't even know much about Goo and Gun but they're giving me such things like they know me for a long time.'

I clothed myself before proceeding to go live as what have instructed and as soon as I go live, they were already about 20+ people on me.

"Hi?"

'Sh*t I don't know how to do this thing?"

"I actually don't know what to do in my livestream, so uhm could you guys suggest anything to do?" I hesitantly talked and a lot.

I begin to realize that more and more people come to my live and watch it as I saw there were a lot of suggestion from the comments about what I should do.

"Tell us about yourself."

"Which school so you go?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Show us your abs!!"

I let out a chuckle after seeing the comments were totally bombarded with a lot of questions and other suggestions.

"You guys badly wanted to see someone's body, huh? How pervert." I smirk at the camera and suddenly there were a lot of balloons coming up.

.

.

.

.

.

3RD PERSON'S POV

As Aldren was doing his own live at a website, he was already attracting a lot of future allies and enemies. They were eager to know more about this new foreigner boy at school and how strong he really is.

"I knew he was really something."

"Young Master, are you sure about sending this?"

"Aldren is really muscular."

"I want to leave a scar on his body"

"This is not something about we should be afraid of."

"See that? We should have him."

"He reminds me a bit of Eli, but I don't care I want Eli alone."

.

.

.

.

.

I drag myself into another else's business. It was one of our classmates who was about to buy a pair of shoes from a girl, and he ended up getting beaten up and lost the money and Zack was furious about it, so Vasco and Daniel were up to find whoever was behind which I have heard.

Earlier I thought Jay was going to help me to find those people, but it seems like he was really busy and decide to help out alone without them knowing.

"Wow, another one after another. These guys don't really know whom they are messing with."

"This will be over if you just hand me those pair of shoes." I asked them politely, but they just laughed it off.

'That chic... it seems like she was being forced with this... these freaking dudes.'

The fat one was aiming to punch me right in the face, but I dodge it and did a backflip kick towards him which cause him to stumble on the ground.

"Wow, seems like someone is a fighter." They sneered as I went to my fighting stance.

"Seems like we're going to the hard way."

~~~

At the end I didn't get the pair of shoes and just beat these guys up and the girl was looking at me hesitantly.

"Don't be afraid with these guys again report them if you have to." I said and with that I walked away.

.

.

.

.

.

"You've got to be kidding me."

As soon as I went back to my apartment, I saw two fancy cars outside parking and knowing those cars were owned by the two manic friends.

*CLICK*

"Where have you been? Did you know that you got a lot of deliveries?" It was Goo who first to speak as soon as I went inside.

I scan my apartment inside and there were a lot of boxes and Gun was leaning against the window smoking.

"Why are you guys even here? I didn't even give you a key." I said looking at them suspiciously.

"We've got ways you know and it's not really nice to say things like that to your friends." Good said as I just rolled my eyes and lay down on the bed.

"We're not friends and I don't have any friends." I said harshly.

"Seems like you got yourself in a fight." It was Gun's voice and I just let out a sight and he sat at my bed.

"What's your fighting style?" He suddenly asked as I looked at him.

"Huh? I don't have any fighting style I just do things I want." I said but he only looked at me as if he was sucking me in.

'The f*ck should I get from? I just copied everyone's!'

Suddenly as soon as I blink my eyes Gun was already on top of me half naked and his glasses were of as he leans closer.

"I want to own you."

From now on, I'll continue updating chapters and finish this story. Sorry for the longest wait and thank you for the patience! :))

I'll be starting tomorrow!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

73.5K 2.4K 18
The Pirate Prince, a name known to many, but know little about. No one can remember the Pirate Prince, all you'll hear is "They have the body of a pr...
178K 7.2K 195
Doctor Who X Reader - Book 3 Feat - 11 & 12th Doctor {Y/N} and The Doctor -the only two surviving Time Lords- have been travelling together since th...
6.3K 135 15
How very rude indeed... seems they forgot all about me.. Maybe I should spice things up, just a little bit~ Ennead by Mojito, please support them to...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...