WEDNESDAY'S TWIN BROTHER

By Bluephoenix52

What if Wednesday Addams had a twin brother that went to Nevermore? Mortez Addams is Wednes... More

CHARACTERS
THE TWINS
NEVERMORE
OLD FACES
HARVEST FESTIVAL
SCHOOL CLUBS
SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS
OUTREACH DAY
SLEUTHING INTO THE PAST
PAYBACK
RAVE'N FEVER
DANCE FEVER
PARENT WEEKEND
NOTHING BRINGS FAMILY CLOSER THAN GRAVE DIGGING
AN ADDAMS SWEET SIXTEEN
TWO ADDAMS , TWO HALF BRREDS , A FUR &A GORGON GO SLEUTHING

BLACK CATS Vs JOKERS

431 14 0
By Bluephoenix52

Ok , the mental picture of Mortez and Wednesday in their respective Poe Cup costumes is so adorable

              It was the morning of the dreaded Poe Cup and although Mortez would usually delight in awaking at 03:00 am , the eldest child of Morticia and Gomez was experiencing anguish. He really begun dreading his decision of helping Ajax immediately the two had to go to Xavier's room for a team briefing.

               Mortez seriously wondered who the heck nominated  Xavier as captain of the Jokers. The optimistic yet sadistic Addams knew Xavier was chosen mainly for the role owing to  his last name and  popularity in the school and nothing relating to actual leadership skills.

                    "As we know Bianca and her team are masters of the water ," Connor said as Xavier nodded. Mortez had learnt that the werewolf was Xavier's new roommate. Although Mortez was absolutely loathing being in this room , he had to admit Connor was very fit if the muscles in his tank had anything to go by .

                "That's why we have to be careful with their boats. Bianca has alot of tricks. But this year is the year to beat her!" Xavier said as he looked at all the boys, minus Mortez ,  in the room who were kind of scared by him.

                      "You weren't kidding when you said this competition unleashes his dark competitive spirit." Mortez whispered to Ajax whose head was on the former's shoulder , the Gorgon clearly tired nodded using the other boy as a pillow.

                    "This is the first time , he and Bianca are competing against each other. They were always a ruthless power couple but now," Ajax yawned as Mortez took in what he said.

                 "Mortez , we're glad you're on the team." Xavier said with a smile and Mortez eyed the rest of the boys , only Connor , Ajax and a few others clapped .

                  "I'm only in this because Ajax asked me . And I want to see how blood thirsty everyone will be."

                  Connor snorted , "either way , the Jokers accept your help."

               "Let's get started with how the boat is designed." Xavier said as he clapped his hands and become a dictator , it was taking everything in Mortez not to snap and jam a pen in Xavier's knee. It was clear the only reason he wanted to win was to scorn his ex and honestly that was truly a pathetic reason .

                      Xavier assigned the roles of co-marksman to each of them , seeing Xavier and Ajax were both the captain and co-captain , Mortez was partnered with Connor and the rest followed in.

                      After two hours of contuinous repetition of ordered tasks , the boys went to their respective rooms. However before Mortez and Ajax could go in their room the latter spoke up.

                 "Hey Mortez. Do you want to check up on Jeri with me? I don't think we'll have time later in the morning."

                   Mortez cocked a brow , " is the infimary even open at 05:45?" Ajax shrugged and Mortez looked at his watch , " it won't be the first time my sleep pattern will be affected. Besides , I hope Jeri is still ill  and in a gruelsome condition , I need to study up close what garlic does to a vampire."

                "Right." Ajax said awkardly as they both made their way to the sick bay. Mortez's eyes lingered on Tyler's room , the half human-half outcast was allocated to Briton Hall - Allen's dormitory . Mortez spared a glance at Tyler's closed door before proceeding with Ajax.

                       "Hey guys."  Jeri said weakly from his bed with a smile , Ajax got closer to the vampire.

                      "You look quite lovely in this condition Jeri , your allergic reaction makes your fangs come out." Mortez said to the frail vampire who chuckled while Ajax face palmed seeing Mortez was actually seriously.

                   "First Allen , now you two. If I knew my allergy would give me attention , heck I would have done it sooner." Mortez comprehended what the vampire said , knowing Allen from what he remembered, the boy did tend to act as a mother hen during the times he and Xavier visited the Addams estate and Mortez was ill .

                    "Dude don't say that , we were actually worried and you're gloating." The Gorgon playfully hit Jeri who snorted.

                    "Good thing the garlic isn't strong enough to kill like normies think." Jeri looked at the two with his fangs showing , "sorry the Jokers are down by a man."

                 "Don't worry man. Mortez agreed to take your place." Mortez smiled at Jeri who processed Ajax's words , the vampire looked at Mortez suscipiously.

               "You didn't have anything to do with the garlic in my food did you? Just so you could take my spot?"

         Mortez smiled , "as much as I would like to take credit for the devious machination you succumbed vicitim to - I had no play in the scheme."

                     "Nah , I believe you," Jeri said with a weak smile making them all laugh  . The two boys then stayed with Jeri for a while before going back to their dorm only after the nurse chased them out.

                    Mortez had tried to find Wednesday to inform her of his current predicament but the couldn't find neither his twin , thing or Enid anyway on the school premises. His mystery was solved when he saw his twin come out of a tent  dressed in a cat suit donning cat ears, he smirked and decided to approach Wednesday who was seething ; of looks could kill , hers would have incinernated  all who dared to look in her direction

              "Well little sister , I have to say the black feline costume does suit you." He smiled at her brightly causing Wednesday to sneer.

                  "Unfortunately , I cannot say the same about you Mortez. The hideous makeup you have on makes you indeed look like a foolish clown."  Wednesday eyed her twin up and down with a disgusted expression as the ravenette studied her brother's costume.

                 "I admit the make up and lipstick were too unnecessary ," Mortez  said before a pyschpathetic smile reached his face ,"but it does make me feel like the Joker." Mortez Addams wasn't a fan of comic books , but something about the archenemy and antithesis of the hero Batman always piqued his interest especially the early comics in which the villain  debuted in the 1940s , more importantly the reason that led the Joker to his Insanity. Most of Mortez's machinations were inspired by the fictional comic book character.

                Wednesday ignored the mad look in her twin's eyes that matched his lunatic grin , finding it a good look on Mortez , but instead she said , "why are you even participating in this competition?"

                   "I could ask you the same reason?"

                 "I. Asked. First."the ravenette articulated the words slowly as if her brother was hard of hearing and understanding.

               "Ajax asked for my assistance, well begged and pleaded are the better terms to explain it. I had to substitute in Jeri's place because he got a severe allergic reaction to garlic owing to the fact he's a fang."

                  Wednesday hummed and nodded her head , her dark eyes looking at the twins ,"Seems Bianca sabotage extended to other teams that had fangs in them."

                       "Bianca?"

               "Hmm, I had overheard her and Thorpe in his room."

                "What were you doing in Xavier's room?" Mortez inquired to which Wednesday rolled her eyes giving him a obvious look.

             "Sleuthing of course. I found a strange mask under the bed that was once Rowan's , probably belonging to the Nightshades ," Wednesday whispered ensuring any members of the mentioned club didn't get a whiff , "anyway , I overheard Bianca say something she had something up her scaly sleeve . Next thing, Enid tells me Yoko the vampire had an allergic reaction and couldn't partake in this blasted Poe Cup."

                 Mortez nodded and looked at Wednesday seriously , "This was definitely sabotage like you said. " But yet again, Mortez recalled how Enid had told him and Wednesday there were no rules in this competition ; so anything went by. "Did you join because Enid asked you"

        The ravenette scoffed ,  "Don't be ridiculous and naive like Enid Mortez. I only agreed to participate because I want to humillate and defeat Bianca so badly , the defeat will taste bitter in her oral cavity."

            Just then Enid joyfully leaped to the twins taking in Wednesday's costume , Mortez felt the air get knocked out of his lungs when he saw how the costume brought out Enid's slender figure and the whiskers on the blonde's face made her look cute.

          "OMG, you look purr-fect Wednesday!" The blonde werewolf them tilted her head , "Only thing, where are your whiskers?"

           Wednesday looked at her roommate with a sharp glare, "Ask again, and you’ll be down to eight lives." Wednesday nearly scolwed when the threat didn't seem to affect Enid because the blonde merely smiled at her.

                 "Salutations Enid." Mortez said as the red lipstick made a huge grin on his face once he saw Enid looked confused before recognizing him

              "Mortez? Is that you?"

             "One and only."

             "I'm surprised you decided to participate," Mortez noticed as Enid studied his costume throughouly ,"you look scary but in a good way - like Jared Leto's Joker."

            Mortez tenderly grabbed Enid's hand, letting his fingers brush her palm and took a step closer to her , he smirked when her breath hitched , "if I'm the Joker , would you be my Harley Quinn."

                     Mortez saw the blush creep on Enid's cheeks as she formed a bashful smile obviously trying to make her vocal cords operate.

                        "Spare me." Wednesday interrupted before Enid could  speak ignoring Mortez's sharp glare. The ravenette knew if her twin brother kept up with his recent acts of romanticism , she would have to bleach her eyes and plunge her corneas out.

                     "Hey Enid!" Edwin leaped over using his werewolf aglity and picked up Enid twirling her  , Mortez was cursing his luck.

                     "Put me down Edwin! You reek!" Edwin laughed as he placed Enid down.

                     "Just wanted to wish you luck little sis. " The tall boy with brunette hair then focused on the twins , " wow! You two look smoking." While Mortez smiled , Wednesday remained expressionless " Anyway , I'll be cheering for you on the sidelines Enid!" The werewolf boy chuckled and  ruffled Enid's hair before running off.

                     Enid then puffed her cheeks , "gah!!!!!.  Of all my brothers , Edwin the most difficult not only is he shabby... I just...gah..He's so annoying , I wish I could strangle him!"

                   "Welcome to my world of hell." Wednesday muttered ignoring Mortez's smug smile. From an older brother's perception , Mortez knew Edwin's tactics of annoying Enid was his way of showing his love.

                 Enid grabbed Wednesday's hand oblivious to the murderous glare Wednesday was sending her as the werewolf looked at Mortez , "good luck Mortez, let's go Weds."

                    "I told you not to call me that." The two teammates of the black cats rushed away leaving Mortez in his thoughts ; he would have to ask his father advice on how to court a girl effectively once this whole mystery was solved, untill then he would take slow steps to winning Enid's heart.

                  "Yo Mortez!" Ajax who was donning his own absurd makeup  came up and wrapped an arm around Mortez which made the Addams raise a brow ,"team's taking a picture come on!."

                      Mortez found himself in a similar situation like Wednesday once the Gorgon dragged him.

              "Say Jokers!" Allen who was holding the camera said once all the Jokers gathered into position.

                    "Jokers." The team minus Mortez said as the picture was taken . Ajax's arm was wrapped around Mortez who was waving.

                    "Thanks Allen." Xavier said as he took the camera from his cousin who nodded. Mortez saw Tyler standing by himself observing the crowd so he ran to Allen.

               "Yes?"

               "It's me Mortez ,Allen."

           Allen looked at Mortez baffled before he begun giggling , "sorry you look so funny in that."

                     "I prefer the term murderous clown."

            Allen then snorted as he laughed  , "whatever you say." Mortez had a fond smile on his face as Allen laughed .

                  "Listen , can you and Eugene stand next with Tyler." Mortez pointed in the half Hyde's direction.

                 " Why?"

                  "Well , he's actually decent to get along with, I think he's standing out in a unfortunate odd way . Besides , isn't Nevermore supposed to teach cooperation amongst outcasts?"  Mortez could not understand why the students seemed to keep Tyler at arm's length when he was also an outcast even if it was by half.

                   Allen turned to Tyler and back to Mortez , "I know there is beef between Xavier and Tyler , but fine , he and I are part of Briton Hall. Just hope Eugene doesn't get a slight heart attack."

                  "Something tells me young master Ottinger will get close with Tyler, bring him."  Allen nodded and after making sure the three got acquainted  with a recluctant Eugene , who was definitely trembling in Tyler's appearance ,  Mortez left to join the Jokers.

              All the the teams were at the beginning line all in their respective canoes.

     "What do we have here?" The ravenette  turned to look at Bianca when she she addressed her , "The runt of the litter and the twin clown." Some of the scales snickered.

               Wednesday felt a small spark of anger arise at when Bianca made a passing  underlying comment about  Mortez, " For the record, I don’t believe I’m better than everyone else." At that the ravenette knew she captured the siren's attention by using Bianca's insecurity against her , "Just that I’m better than you.Wednesday smirked seeing Bianca scowl.

                   The teachers and students on the sidelines , each Hall shouting for their  respective team representatives and friends. Weems then addressed the contestants.

       "I want to welcome you all to the Edgar Allan Poe Cup.This is one of Nevermore’s proudest annual traditions, dating back 125 years.

          "Each team must row across to Raven Island, pull a flag from Crackstone’s Crypt, and hustle back without sinking or being sunk."

              Mortez looked at Enid who caught his gaze , the blonde  smiled and waved at him and Ajax and for once Mortez didn't mind especially when Ajax bashfully shook his head. The elder Addams then found Chloe the siren sending him a wave to which proceeded to  flatly ignore.

                      While  Wednesday found Thorpe smiling at her , so she rolled her eyes and saw Tyler smiling in the crowd , his eyes full of excitement and for  a peculiar reason his smile didn't infruitate her like Thorpe.

                 "First team to cross the finish line with their flag wins the cup and bragging rights for a year, as well as some special privileges.
Let the Poe Cup begin!The Headmistress then fired a shot permitting the contestants to begin paddling their boats , Edwin and other loud students voices carried over the cheers.

                       As Mortez and Connor his fellow coxswain paddled, the former watched as Briton Hall's canoe begun to mysteriously been pushed away and Mortez saw a siren tail underneath the water - Bianca Barclay didn't take long to cheat.

                   "Connor."

                 "Yeah?"

               "Activate the switch blades , I can detect a siren underneath." Mortez founded the broader boy looked at the water before he shouted to Xavier that they were turning on the blades underneath the canoe . Thstvwas the only strategic idea that had  Mortez's approval and it was more  amusing when he found out  it was Ajax's idea to add weapons to the
Canoe.

                    "Faster!" Xavier shouted at the boys who all began rowing faster , Mortez saw Ajax struggling to row at the same place as the captain.

                      The black cats and Jokers were the first to reach Raven's island , Mortez and Wednesday were the first to get out of the canoes and although Mortez was still healing from his injured heel , he managed to run away quickly.

                    "Come on!" Xavier said as he assisted Mortez in running to the crypt , the two arrived at the same time as Wednesday.

              The tall boy reached before  Wednesday and he pulled a flag giving a small salute to Wednesday who scowled.

       " Later, Wednesday!" He turned to Mortez , "meet you at the boat. Be quick."

                      It was official , Xavier Thorpe was annoying when he was competitive. Mortez turned to run back but stopped when he heard a thud.

             "Wednesday!" He run to her after seeing her body collapse. "Did your vision have to strike now." He grit his teeth , Mortez tried to help his sister but immediately his back meet the pillar of the crypt , his head thrown backwards , his body feeling a queer vibration as he too fell to the ground.

                        The elder Addams child who was currently in a joker costume and makeup woke up finding himself outside the crypt. He got up and rose a brow , something was off with the environment .

                 "Why is it foggy?" And then he realized he had been pulled into a vision.

                     "Mortez?"

                   "Wednesday? Are you an appartion or are you real? " The twins looked at each other baffled.

              "I should be asking you that. Why are you in my vision?"

              "I'm sure , you're in mine." Mortez argued back , the two looked around and found a girl holding a book. Their eyes widened in shock when they saw that the girl looked identical to Wednesday even though she had blonde hair and was wearing a dress from another century.

                  "Who are you?" Wednesday asked but the blonde lookalike of hers didn't say. Mortez noticed even the way the girl was staring at him and his sister was in the same way cold stare Wednesday usually did even her blonde hair was braided in pigtails.

                 "Ravens. Raven Twins." The pale blonde Wednesday lookalike exclaimed as her eyes didn't leave the twins.

              "What?" Mortez and Wednesday asked.

        "You both are the key." The girl responded  and before they knew it they were pulled out of the shared vision and into the real world.

     "You two Taking a nap?" The twins awoke to a smug Bianca who grabbed her flag and ran along with Chloe.

              "What was that?" Wednesday asked Mortez who shook his head not knowing what had transpired either.

              "I have no idea." Both Addams looked at the crypt mysteriously before they left ; more questions had appeared to their own hailstorm of queries; how did they share a vision and who was that girl.

         The teams had arrived at Nevermore with the Blacks Cats taking the win after a ' little accident ' caused the canoe of the Jokers to begin filling with water although Mortez knew the ploy was performed by Enid after he noticed the claw marks on the boat.

                  All the students were gathered in the quad as Weems made a speech.  Wednesday was seething if her facial expression was anything to go by. Her annoyance doubled more than usual as Enid her co-captain smiled brightly. Wednesday had relished in defeating Bianca at her own game , but having so many people passing smiles and pleasantries were unnerving the ravenette , any longer and she would burst or commit mass murder.

                         "For someone who won she sure is in a bad mood." Tyler said as he stood next to Mortez who smiled as usual.

                    "Her torment is my happiness." Mortez said as he watched how Wednesday was looking closer and closer to the brink of madness. He turned to Tyler , "where are Allen and Eugene?"

                "they said something about going to a shack - they are actually pretty cool I'm surprised we're in the same dorm.  ", Tyler said before scratching his neck , "thanks for ..."

            "You don't have to say anything ," Mortez looked at Tyler seriously , he recalled how Thornhill had said only a handful of teachers acknowledged her and from his observations the same applied to Tyler or worse , "besides , young master Ottinger needs to learn now not to believe rumors and Allen is good sport so that's why I introduced you guys."

                    Tyler nodded , " for someone related to Xavier , Allen seems so different."

               "You mean he's not an elite snob like his cousin who has the spotlight on him twenty four seven?" To this Tyler snorted and nodded as Wednesday joined them.

              "Congratulations on winning , also you looked cute in the cat costume." Mortez shook his head at Tyler for using the 'c ' word as he basically dug his own grave while  Wednesday's glare intensified , the tall boy just smiled.

                 "Call me cute or any other variant of the word and you'll be missing more than just a few fingers Galpin. I'm talking about burying you ." Wednesday eyed Tyler dangerously under her cold stare.

                      "Noted , unless you stop calling me Galpin untill then..", Tyler said sarcastically as a dark smirk crossed his features and although Wednesday was clearly processing rage , the dark smirk made her feel bats flapping inside her stomach.

                  Mortez was about to make a comment , sure Tyler was his brother-in-law in the future but seeing a boy flirt with Wednesday was so strange. However before he could open his mouth , Weems approached the three.

                 "Seeing the three of you together surely brings back old memories." The tall woman said as she smiled at them.

                  "What do you mean?" Tyler asked as the twins also felt their curiosity rise.

                "Your mothers; Morticia and Francoise  were part of the fencing team so they interacted very much." Mortez paid attention to how Weems had invoked Tyler's mother with alot of respect , while  Wednesday observed Tyler who seemed both happy and sad to hear his mother's name .

                    Weems then looked at the twins , "It’s good to see you two fitting in.Just like your parents."

         "Our parents  and I are two different people/species/everything." Mortez and Wednesday said in unison. Wednesday did not like being compared to their parents especially their mother and  although Mortez loved being compared to his father , the elder twin did not like being in the area where everything their parents accomplished in their youth were flashing and gloating in front of his face.

                Weems merely smiled , "The first time your parents ever properly interacted was at  the last Poe Cup which ended up  being the only time  Ophelia Hall won untill now ", the twins made a face , " your mother captained the team. I was her co-pilot , your father was participating with his team at Sliver Hall. Maybe you're more alike  with your parents than you think."

                    While Weems left , Mortez and Wednesday exchanged a look , the younger Addams observing Enid and the rest of the girls  celebrated their victory as the ravenette pondered over the words of her Headmistress.

                   "I almost forgot to you tell you guys something I found out." Tyler said directing their attention to him.

                     "What Galpin?" Tyler looked around and directed the twins to follow him , the twins exchanged a look and proceeded to follow the untriggered outcast Hyde , they gathered in the corner where the Edgar Allan statue was.

                      "I think the monster that's killed Rowan is killing more people ."

              Now that assertion quickly had the twins' attention as they spoke in unison once more , "what do you mean?"

                    The half breed licked his lips and made sure no was listening in , "I overheard my Dad talking to Santiago. They said another body was found , I took a sneak peak at my Dad's files - the vicitm's bodies were slashed in the same manner as Rowan. And my Dad thinks it's a Nevermore kid , though I'm sure he's suspecting me." Both Mortez and Wednesday saw how Tyler said the last sentence bitterly and although they barely cared to understand other people's relationships - they were curious just how strained Tyler's relationship with his Dad was.

            "Why are you telling us this?" The ravenette asked suscipiously.

                "Because I know you two are still looking into what happened to Rowan," Tyler looked at the twins , "I want to find out what this monster is. Listen , getting into Nevermore wasn't easy and if it keeps murdering people , the board will blame it on me and the rest of the Hyde community. I can't let what my mother wanted go down the drain. I just want to help shade light on the truth."

                        Mortez looked at Wednesday , he knew his twin was skeptical of Tyler after what her vision had showed her . Maybe Mortez was a Tyler supporter  , but it wasn't clouding his judgement - Tyler didn't deserve to have his chance at Nevermore ripped away.

             Wednesday looked at Tyler as he actually waited for either her or Mortez to respond. Studying him could be vital to understand his role in her vision especially since her stay at the school had extended meant the possibility of her vision coming true and having him close would allow her to deduce if he currently had his beast activated or not.   

                    "What do you say Wednesday?" Mortez spoke knowing his twin had come to a conclusion. Both could see the suspense eating Tyler.

                  "Don't be a liability Galpin. Being a son of a sheriff you better come with benefits." Tyler's eyes brightened as Wednesday stared at him expressionlessly.

                      "Welcome to our investigation team Tyler."

                           Tyler smiled at the twins , "you won't regret it."

                  "Don't give empty promises Galpin , any sign of incompetence and we'll drop you." Tyler smiled he went in for a hug but the ravenette took a step back this made Mortez snort recalling how Tyler and his twin were so happy in the future.

                   "Wednesday," Mortez said as he eyed the Edgar Allan statue suscipiously , more particularly the book the bronze figure was holding making Mortez walk closer to observe as tilting his head , "wasn't that the symbol you saw in your vision?"

                        Wednesday moved closer and Tyler not knowing what to do followed as well. The younger Addams twin turned to Mortez who was always smiling .

                      Later that evening , the three returned back to the statue immediately it was safe for all of them to head out to the campus.

                      "Hey Thing." Tyler said nervously to the hand that was sticking out of Mortez's bag. The appandage just waved at the tall boy.

                   "We're burning moonlight ." Wednesday said in a business tone flashing her torch as she walked to the statue. The two pyschics and half breed found focused on the writing that was on the bronze book. Wednesday and Mortez exchanged a knowing smirk.

                   "Is this a riddle?" Tyler asked seeing the mischevious smirks on the twins'  faces. Mortez turned to the tall boy.

                "Poe's penchant for riddles was legendary.And this might be his  cleverest yet", Mortez turned to the statue ignoring Tyler's baffled face as the older Addams smiled at the statute , "Don’t worry, Edgar Allan.
I see your sanctimonious smirk."

                "But we're the ones who will get the last laugh." Wednesday added.

                      "Can you two please speak clearly?" Tyler looked at the twins with a crinkled brow.

                "Keep up Galpin." Wednesday scolwed as Tyler sighed in exasperation so Mortez took pity on him.

               "Each line isn't just a single riddle.Rather, each line is its own separate one. The answers from each will produce an overall solution."

                     Tyler shrugged and let the twins do their thing as they jotted down the answers on their respective note pads.

                     "This was simple child's play." Wednesday smirked as she and Mortez took a step back from the statue. Following the overall answer they had obtained , they raised their right hands and simultaneously snapped their fingers twice.

                   As soon as they snapped their fingers , the statue made way for them revealing a secret passage way.

                  "Whoa. Nevermore keeps surprising me again and again. "

               "Don't be so surprised Tyler," Mortez exclaimed as he and Wednesday made their way into the passage way with Tyler following behind.

                  "This is definitely a secret room." Tyler said as the three flashed their lights on the various objects covered in dust and web.

                    "A portrait of mother and father." Mortez smiled when he saw a web gold frame picture of his parents from when they were teenagers. His mother elegantly even back then as his father held her hand.

              Wednesday just sneered at the picture , "Oh look mother staring at me in a judgmental way.Tyler quietly snorted when the ravenette glared at him.

              While the boys observed the surrounding , Wednesday approached the shelves that had purple book covers confirming that the hidden room was the same she had seen Rowan in during her vision. She grabbed a book and smirked.

                       "Mortez!" No sooner had she said his name , Mortez walked up, titling his head observing the other half of the page in the book.

                        "Let's get out of here." Tyler suggested to which the twins nodded.  Wednesday placed the book in her bag. The three nodded confirming they could leave but suddenly bags were placed on their heads as the twins and Tyler got dragged by their captors.

    So Tyler is part of Mortez and Wednesday's investigation team 🥳🥳🥳. The trio is established.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969 24 8
A new semester at Nevermore Academy brings new students, staff, and suspicions to the beleaguered boarding school. It's a wonderfully woeful return f...
37K 1.5K 14
In which a Stoner and a Werewolf fall in love whilst trying to defeat a murderer. Or Where Alina accidentally confesses to her crush while high on E...
67.4K 1.7K 15
"Out of the billions of people in this world, I'm being married to a werewolf?" Wednesday threw daggers at her parents, physically and staringly. "Ye...
91.4K 1.9K 13
"What's your favourite colour Isabella Addams? And don't give me some bullshit by saying black." "My favourite colour isn't Black, crusty the clown...