My Wimp Boyfriend Turned Into...

Por Kitty_nii-chan

Your boyfriend wasn't the strongest of the class, nor was he the strongest of the school. Nevertheless, he wa... Más

Weakness Is Disgusting, But My Boyfriend Finds It Adorable...
A Mission Before A Mission? Haruki Is Missing, And A Demon Saved My Life?
Liberations Of Shinx Woods, And Defeat Of The Spider Queen?!
Rest Before The Mission...And A Mysterious Caller?
Misson Finally Arrives, and Mysterious Guests Pay A Visit
Birds Over The Luminary Mountains
Tactics Of Order And Will Of Chaos Will Always Pave The Way
The Seniors Become Proper Teachers

The Kemono Lancers Are On The Hunt, And Iza Is One Of Them?!

2.4K 102 37
Por Kitty_nii-chan

"Are you sure it's a smart move to let a child go after the beast we're hunting for? It seems rather pointless to me." A male with long green hair that has black streaks in a ponytail, and purple eyes spoke. A pale white cobra with black dots coiled around this neck. He wore a black crop top that has silk material snakes on it, and baggy pants with the same snake pattern design. He wore sandals on his feet, finding them comfortable and easy to take off. As for accessories, golden hoop earrings on his ears. His smile is nice, but untrustworthy as he closes his book to look at the group that surrounded him.

"Iza's job was to gather the beast that roamed in Shinx Woods, and then guide them to headquarters in order for us to tame them. Since she was a Queen Beast, I assumed she wouldn't have any trouble with that given task." A tall woman with long, curly red hair said, crossing her legs as she rested her cheek on her fist. She wore a red dress that stops slightly below her ankles; a pure white fur coat thrown over her shoulders. She wore black leggings and arm sleeves with the palm section of them being a crimson red. She wore black heels with red underneath, and she has a sword that's snug in its scabbard. Her accessories were her glossy light pink lip gloss that she had on her lips, a few variations of different bracelets on her left wrist, and feather shaped earrings in her ears.

"Yet, she's taking so long. Do ya' think she ran into trouble?" A blond haired boy asked, sitting comfortably in an orange haired male's lap. He was the shortest one of the people around him, but he had big rainbow colored butterfly wings that he can somehow hide away with ease. He's completely shirtless, showing off his body type, and wears baggy white pants that look as if they can fall of any second. His rainbow eyes gleamed at the thought that Iza might've ran into problems during her mission.

"If she did, that's her problem. She's better dead than alive to us, anyways." The white haired male muttered, wrapping his arms around the fairy male that was on his lap, resting his chin on the blond's hair. His pure grey pupils stare in a vacant space as he silently enjoys the his boyfriend's small body. He wears a pale orange Yukata that is lazily draped over his shoulder, which means the slightest harsh movement will cost his entire top clothing to fall down. He also wears baggy pants, but his are held up by a thick rope that's tied to his hips. As for shoe wear, he wears geta with all three teeth underneath.

"Aww, don't be like that, Kokkaku. I'm sure she will come back with wonderful results, darling." A pink haired woman said, filing her nails. She didn't seem to care much about the subject of Iza's accomplishment, but she still showed her fake support for her. The pink haired woman eyes sparkled a light blue color naturally, making it look like the galaxy itself was in her vision. She wore a pink kimono that had floral patterns all around it. As far as accessories go, she had a cherry blossoms hairpin in her hair and even had little sparkling cherry blossoms clipped in random strands of her hair.

"Wow, Hana. I've seen you have more ill faith in a Scorpion Beast. She's not here, so why don't you be honest with yourself." The snake man chuckled kindly.

"I wouldn't recommend that, Kyojin. Hana can get very mean. I know from experience." The fairy teenager said with a slight shiver.

"It's your own fault, Yōsei." Kokkaku muttered.

"I know that already!!" Yōsei yelled, embarrassed that he's being brought back to traumatic memories.

"FINISHED!!" A person yelled, drawing everyone's attention from the matter at hand. They all turned their head to a sky blue haired male who had three canvases floating around. His hair was uniquely cloud-like. Its wavy, and looked like he had condensed air laying on his head. It looks extremely soft, but no one has ever bothered to touch, except for Yōsei. But the fairy refuses to reveal. He wore an cutout, white patchwork, long sleeve triangle bodysuit, and his pants were also white with a few design holes in it, being held on his hips by a black belt.

"What're you yelling about, Bijutsu?" Kokkaku said, silently amused by his friend's joy.

The boy smiled, his yellow eyes with star shaped pupils gleamed in happiness.

"I'm so glad you asked!" He childishly giggled, grabbing one of his floating canvases, and flipping it around to show his audience.

It was a very detailed painting of everyone in the room. "I call it...'Unlikely Friendship'!" The boy smiled.

"Unlikely? I think we do fine allied together." Kyojin chuckled, adjusting his glasses.

"We're all comfortable with one another. When we were first joined, we all tried to kill each other. I'm glad this is the outcome." The curly red haired woman said.

"Enough with the sappy shit. You're gonna give me a headache."

"Says the person cuddling the shit out of Yōsei right now. You're telling us we're single in like five different languages." Hana intervened.

Kokkaku chuckled, "Shut the fuck up, bitch." Hana laughed in response.

"Oh, you all are back already?" A voice said, drawing the attention of everyone to look at someone walking through a doorframe.

"I thought you all would take longer. I hope I've made enough tea for everyone." A violent haired female smiled. She had purple eyes, and wore an outfit that made her look as if she was a performer. She wore a tailcoat around a white shirt with a thin bow tied around her neck. She wore standard black pants with a matching pair of shoes.

"Miss Ningyōtsukai? You were able to finished your task before us?" Bijutsu asked with a grin.

"I suppose so. It was rather uneventful." The maid dressed woman said. She then started surveying the room. "It seems that a couple of us are still missing. Their tea might get cold."

"A-Always so worried about the other, hahaha! I-I don't get ya', fancy maid lady." A goofy voice said behind her. She turned turned around, but she didn't see anyone there.

"N-now I'm in front of ya', princess!" The glitchy voice laughed giddily.

"Bunny, get serious for once in your life."

"Whahaha, and why would I want to do that? The world's already so serious, Miss Hakuchō! It would basically be a crime to add more." The male laughed, physical figure glitching.

Bunny was a somewhat short black male with a color scheme of the Asexual Flag, which is the same color his body would flash when he glitches. His eyes would switch between grey and purple, depending on whether he feels a good or bad emotion. He's extremely jokative and lazy whenever he chooses to be. His clothes consist of an oversized black hoodie with bunny ears, short pants, and high knee socks.

"W-Where's that lackey that begged to be part of our association, eh? Don't tell me that she's l-later than me!" Bunny lowly chuckled.

"I'm afraid that's the case." A voice echoed across the entire room. The Lancers were so familiar with the echoed voice, as they share a knowing look before smirking.

"Shinx Woods shouldn't be that difficult to conquer. It's much smaller, and is filled with incredibly weak beast to control. However, she had yet to return..." A portal opened in the middle of the room, sparkling blue sparks being spread around the room.

A very tall woman, standing at nearly seven feet tall stepped out of the portal. Her skin was the exact color of obsidian, and she had no eyes. She had long, wavy white hair that touched the ground, and wore a galaxy designed dress that moved whenever she did.

"It seems...that Beast Hunters infiltrated her woods, putting a stop the conquering process."

"Oh my, that isn't good. With interruptions like this, we'll never achieve world domination in a short time." Ningyōtsukai said.

"Isn't she, like, a Queen Spider Beast? Can't she just...squash them." Hana questioned.

"I was hoping that would be the case, but these three are more powerful than Iza can ever become."

"She's getting pressured by three hunters?!" Bunny clapped his hand over his mouth, trying to hold in his laugh.

"So I was right! She is getting trampled." Yōsei muttered.

"I'm having a hard time believing that a Queen Beast is being pressured by three hunters." Kyojin said with his same misleading smile.

"They haven't started fighting yet, but she has lost an alarming number of beast. And I doubt she'd be able to turn the tides even if she was to fight her best. The first to arrive was a boy who can control the storms and natural disasters, but he can also create his own unusual storm. Then, hours after, a pair arrived. One boy has over a whole set of useful abilities, being able to defeat a beast that's eaten over 130 humans, in less than a minute. The second of the pair, was not the strongest in the group, since he had relied on a Energy Gun his lover had made for him. I at least thought that she, and her forces could take him out, but they even managed to fail at that. Instead of killing him instantly, they allowed him to undergo an unusual transformation that radiates a high sense of protection and destruction."

"I'll admit. That does sound like a handful. I'm surprised that she's even alive now." Kokkaku said.

"So, what're we gonna do about them?"

"Nothing." The woman said calmly.

"Eh?!" Almost all the Kemono Lancer gasped.

"They're a huge nuisance. I won't deny that. But we don't have time to fool with them. They've already eliminated enough Beast to the point were adding them will barely increase our numbers. Iza has failed the Kemono Lancers."

Bunny laughed, "W-Well, don't make such a big deal about it. We all knew it would happen! Besides, It's a minor location to take over, after all."

The tall woman sighed, "I guess you're right. It's still a major letdown."

Bunny pulled his hood over his head, "Don't worry about it, big blue lady! How about we just eat the brownies and tea that Ningyōtsukai had made for us?" The glitchy male offered.

"That sounds delightful!" The woman's mood completely changed when she heard the word 'brownies'.

"Man, Woman, or Child..." Bunny started, gaining the attention of the members.

"We'll eliminate anyone in our way!" The rest of the group said in sync.

**
"Honestly, you Beast Hunters are so stupid. All these years I've been inside that blasted place, learning how to eliminate my own kind, yet none of you were able to sense me. It took me by surprise, honestly. When we have someone who can copy others people's talents, you can think that I'd be dead if I were to cross you."

"To be honest, it caught me by surprise. If this was all a disguise, why would you bother to go climb the ranks? It would only bring attention to you." Haruki asked, glaring up at the female beast.

"I just wanted to show you pathetic humans how easy it is to best you, deceive you even. My original plan was to scout out potential full courses while I resigned in the school, but after meeting you two, you all gave me a new goal."

"And what might that be?" You asked.

"To capture you both, and torture you until you're basically begging to be killed and eaten by me." The girl grinned.

"You have serious issues." Daiko growled, landing beside you with a frown.

"Oh? Is that a new Beast Hunter? I've never seen him before..." Iza hummed, amusement loud in her voice.

"What a surprise. You have six eyes, yet you can't see out of either of them." Haruki said.

Iza growled at the older h/c haired male, "Shut it, you worthless brat!"

"You!" She pointed at Daiko, "Answer me!"

"It's Daiko, you crazy bitch!" The male stood tall, and glared at the woman above him.

Iza paused for a second before she laughed, "T-That has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard! There's no way that's the weak brat from that dreadful school." She then continued to laugh, clutching her stomach.

An deadly aura eerily loomed around Daiko. He has all the right to be annoyed by her. She was a beast this entire time, and she bullied him for most of his school year.

"If you don't want to believe it, fine. But that's not gonna stop me from kicking your ass." He growled, menacingly walking forward.

"Really?! You're funny, kid!" She stretched her limbs before speaking again. "Alright! I've had enough of these intruders! Devour them all, my precious beast!" She ordered, and the Beast went dashing towards you all.

Daiko sways his hand quickly in the wind, and the beast seemed to have stopped.

"Eh?"

You were all confused. Even Iza had trouble deducting what was going on.

"I don't feel like dragging this on anymore." Daiko muttered, which confused you more. In one swift blink of your eye, all the beast were cut up into gory pieces.

Iza, as well as you and your brother, froze in shock. He did that with just one fatal swoop of his hand?

"Huh?! What the hell was that?! All of my loyal beast monsters are..." Iza then growled angrily, more beast coming out of the woods.

"Haruki. Can you take all of the hostages to a safe area out of the forest? I...don't know... if I can hold myself anymore."

"Of course! But I'll need you to protect me from the beast while I do so!"

"Of course." Daiko replied.

Haruki wasted no time running towards the unconscious hostages, electrocuting any Beast that he could while focusing on his main task.

"Babe, you're protecting him with me."

"Right!" You said, immediately inflating your arm with air. You then shot a powerful bullet of wind towards the group of beast, and that squashes them completely.

Daiko dashed into a huge pile of Beast, which frightened you, but your worry went away when all the Beast decayed once Daiko got close to them.

A bright light hit the corner of your eye.

The sun was coming up.

This was bad because Iza will be visible to the public eye, and since people are nosy, they'll probably become a meal for her subordinates. You're also supposed to go deal with those bird beast for Principle Lor, but you'll be way too dejected to preform your best. So, you did the most logical thing to you...

'I have no choice but to use that technique...'

"I wish...the night will start again." You then snapped your fingers.

The sun went down, and the moon rose back in the sky, and the night continued.

Daiko was too focused on eliminating all the Beast to notice the stay of the looming night..

"Iza! Get the Fuck down here and fight me!" The demon demanded.

"You're really a laugh, stranger. But I wouldn't dare waste my time with-..."

You quickly created a spear and threw it at the silk threads that connected to keep Iza's up in the air. The threads snapped from the sharp object, and Iza fell from the safety of her web.

"GAH?!" She caught herself, and then landed safely on the ground.

"That...has never happened before." Iza said, summoning her blade out of nowhere.

"Alright, you annoying pest! I've had enough of this! You humans will all fall by my hand! Iza, the Tenth Member Of The Kemono Lancers!" She yelled proudly, coating her blade in flames as she slashed down towards Daiko.

The demon jumped back, barely dodging the gigantic flaming sword.

The downward slash was powerful, creating a crater that was scorched by abnormal flames. She went to attack Daiko again, but the demon jumped back even farther.

He ended up landing next to you.

"What the hell is an Kemono Lancer?"

"Kemono Lancers are an organization that can tame beast and willingly feeds them humans to help the beast grow stronger. They then use that beast to fight against humanity itself. From what I've been told, there's always been nine members." You explained.

"If that's true, then why's she glossing about her being a tenth member."

"It's obvious really..."

"She's being played."
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•••••=•••••=¥=••••

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.2K 1K 24
**MATURE THEMES/SMUT** Picking up the pieces of a mess you didn't make is never a great experience. Walking into your seventh year, with an undeniabl...
782 45 23
"Do you really think you're more powerful than me?" "I am Peter Pan! You are not powerful." "Oh, believe me, you don't know what I'm capable of!" One...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
574 10 6
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃...