Exchange (Soukoku & Shin Souk...

By LittleFrogChild_24

For a wickedness of his mentor, Atsushi is forced to spend a month in the Port Mafia, in the care of the most... More

1- An Unfair Penalty
2- Nakahara Chuuya
3- The Port Mafia
4- Discussion
5- Dinner with the Mafia
6- Training
7- The Revenge
8- The Reconciliation
9- The Dress
10- The Missing
12- The Party
13- The Feeling
14- The Clue
15- The Trial
16- The Walk
17- The Omamori
18- The Plan
19- The Gala
20- Joint Ability
21- The Proposal
Epilogue
Extra - A Cage with a Sea View

11- Ability Experimentation

4.6K 149 162
By LittleFrogChild_24

Of course. He told him that he had a bad feeling, and what Osamu did was disappear. Typical.

"Chuuya-san," Atsushi called, "are you alright?"

"Yes, Atsushi, don't worry," was the ginger response. "Continue with the report."

Actually, it wasn't good at all. He had just reconciled with his husband, and Dazai just disappear after warning him about a certain substance being trafficked in Yokohama and probably other cities in Japan. It couldn't be a coincidence.

He glanced at Kenji, who was taking inventory of the mob's weapons.

"Hey, blond boy, go find Akutagawa," he requested.

"Okay!"

Atsushi made a face.

"Hah? And Akutagawa for what?" he protested.

"I need him to tell me if the party thing is still going on" Nakahara answered calmly.

"Party?"

"Oh yeah, we were going to have a party tonight, but I don't know if we'll still do it after the incident last week. It doesn't matter. Continue with the report."

Kenji got lost looking for Akutagawa. After all, the Port Mafia headquarters was gigantic. But Akutagawa somehow knew that they were looking for him and went to Chuuya.

"Chuuya-san, did you need me?" he asked, reaching his superior's office.

"That's right... Hey, where's Kenji?"

"Kenji? I haven't seen him".

"And how did you know I was looking for you?"

"It was a hunch. I figured you wanted to know about the party.

Chuya sighed. What would he do with his telepathic children?

"Okay, okay." He rubbed his temples. "So, the party...?"

"The plan is still on," the black-haired confirmed. "Gin and Higuchi already feel well enough to go."

"Okay." His phone rang. "Will you excuse me for a moment?"

He had to be honest, he was hoping it was Dazai. But no, it was Kajii. He made an annoyed gesture, but answered.

"Yes, Kajii?"

"Hey, Chuuya-san!" The young man greeted happily "How are you?"

"Fine, Kaji. Thank you. Something happens?"

"Oh yeah! You see, I was working on the samples you gave me and..." Kajii blew out a breath of admiration. "It's amazing. I didn't think it was really possible..."

"What?"

"Skill experimentation, of course!" Kajii's voice sounded very excited. "You really have to come see this, Chuuya-san."

"Uff, with how busy I was..." The redhead glanced at the teenagers, who were about to hit each other "You know what? I'm on my way."

"I'm waiting for you here, Chuuya-san!"

Chuuya hung up the call.

"Hey, no fighting in my office," he scolded Akutagawa, who was already holding Atsushi by one ear, while the albino tried to bite his arm. "I'll go with Kajii. You guys do me a favor and find Kenji. I don't want him running into the corpses in the basement."

"Corpses?!" Nakajima screeched.

"Don't worry, Jinko, those corpses aren't in such bad shape. They only have their limbs twisted at impossible angles and their eyes stuck inside their skulls."

"EEHH?!"

Nakahara smirked.

"Walk then. You two better find him soon, and no fighting" he warned.

They grimaced and parted, though they left the office elbowing each other lightly. Chuuya ignored him, and headed towards the lab.

•[ ♡ ]•

"Weeeeeelcome to...!" Kajii raised his hands exaggeratedly "The wonderful experimentation headquarters of the great, fabulous and incomparable Motojirō Kajii!"

"Yes, yes, whatever you say, Oliver Tree. And what did I ask you?"

"Come on, come on!" Requested the chestnut with theatricality "This is fascinating."

He showed him two little bottles; the first was the substance that Dazai had asked him to investigate. The second was a confiscated sample from the Arab drug dealers incident.

"I compared them and concluded that..." Kajii paused to increase the tension. Chuuya looked at him with annoyance "They are the same substances! They have the same elements, however, there is only one that varies."

"And that item is...?" The redhead made an impatient gesture.

Motojirō smirked and took out a third small bottle.

"Blood," he finished, handing her the little bottle. "This is my own variation of the poison."

"Is it a poison?" Chuuya asked, examining the substance.

"You'll see, this is fascinating."

"You've said it several times, Kajii."

"I know! You see, the blood in question belongs to two foreign skill users. I don't know too much, but one had the ability to put anyone around it to sleep by releasing some kind of gas from their body. The second, I'm sure you know well."

"Who is him?"

"Fyodor Dostoyevsky."

Chuuya looked up. He remembered that damned Russian well. He had poisoned his boss, shot his husband, and nearly destroyed his precious Yokohama. He was currently in the world's most secure ability user prison.

"That's impossible. Dostoyevsky is in jail."

"That's what I thought. But my little volunteer suffered the consequences." The brown-haired man looked sadly at a rat, or rather, at the corpse of the rat in question.

She was mangled, and covered in blood. Dead, undoubtedly.

"Shit."

Yes, that word perfectly described the situation. Kajii nodded sadly.

"Her name was Clementine. Rest in peace. Thanks to your contribution to science." He wiped away a tear and continued as if nothing had happened. "As I told you before, apparently, these substances give the ability to acquire or suffer the ability of any person.

>>With my second volunteer, Gangster, the Hamster, I tested this theory, since instead of falling asleep, as he would have suffered from the ability, Gangster released a certain gas, which made me take a nap before the time at which I usually sleep.

>> With the third sample (yes, Chuuya-san, the one in your hand), I tried to recreate the previous substances, but with my own skill. Things didn't go well. It seems that not all abilities can be used for this purpose. In my case, Patricio, my monkey (rest in peace, too), turned into a lemon and exploded."

Nakahara gingerly put the bottle down on the table.

"Shit," he repeated. He already knew why Dazai had been kidnapped.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HELLO

I leave here a couple of drawings for Dazai's birthday!!

Chuuya Is drunk lmao 

I can only say that damn Dazai looks very handsome in the trailer

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 821 21
A stand alone Soukoku fic Obsessive! Possessive! Port Mafia boss! Dazai Osamu ร— ADA! Reincarnated! Reader! Nakahara Chuuya BSD MANGA SPOILERS!! In w...
46.9K 1.7K 55
The gang is stuck in the in-between a place between realities. All that's left to do is watch their stories play out. And hopeful it won't break them...
101K 4.2K 22
When Dazai has an accident and wakes up with no memories and the behaviour of a child, Chuuya is the only one Dazai seems to trust. How will Chuuya c...