Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

By Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... More

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

50: Stop Moaning Kitten.

23.8K 735 18
By Scribblestories_

Trysta's POV :

I woke up and groaned when I felt something slowly running over my face. It was soft but that was disturbing my sleep.

I took a minute and slowly opened my eyes and noticed that it was my husband's finger that was running softly on my face.

"uhhh....don't do that," I said in my screeching morning voice only to hear him chuckling.

"well good morning to you too wife," he wished me now caressing my face softly.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard him calling me wife so softly in his sexy morning voice.

I smiled big and finally looked at him who was already looking at me while supporting his head on his hand.

"Good morning husband," I wished him back while smiling.

I tried to turn towards him but only ended up hurting myself as my wound hurts even with my slightest of movements.

I hissed and scrunched my face in pain as my wounded side started hurting badly because of my hasty movement trial.

"Careful," Xavier exclaimed panicked and stood up as his relaxed side just disappeared in thin air.

"I-I am fine. Don't worry," I said and tried to conceal my voice of any pain.

Xavier glared at me and dragged my shirt up and started to examine my wound.

I bit my lips as I heard him cursing under his breath.

"let's get you clean, then we have to change the dressing. It will take some time to heal this,"

He said and I nodded my head and tried to give him an assuring smile.

Xavier carried me to the washroom and left me alone for some time to give me privacy.

"Call me once you're done," saying this he went out from the washroom.

I called him once I was done doing my morning business.

After this Xavier stripped me naked of my clothes. He even removed the dressing of my wound.

I turned around with his help and looked at myself naked in front of the mirror.

I have lost so much weight. I could easily see my ribs and my dry pale skin.

For the very first time, I was seeing my wound so naked. A large area around the wounded flesh was swollen and red.

I ran my trembling finger so very slightly over it. Tears brimmed in my just seeing the condition of my body.

I was feeling insecure in my own skin and I don't know if I will overcome this any time soon. At present, I didn't even want Xavier to look at me. I was so embarrassed by my condition.

A clog formed in my throat as I kept looking at myself in the mirror with tears brimming in my eyes.

"Heyy...shh..." Xavier said as he turned me away from the mirror and made me face him.

I hugged him instantly and sobbed. He kept rubbing my back and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"Don't even think about it kitten. You are the most beautiful woman in my eyes. And strongest too. These scars are nothing but proof of your bravery and triumph over those dark days,"

Xavier said while making me stare into his eyes. I just nodded my head and sniffed while he wiped my tears.

After this Xavier gave me a warm bath after cleaning my wound. He was very careful and patient with my weak body. He even gave me a very good and relaxing hair massage.

Once I was done bathing, Xavier dressed my wound and took me to our room and then he laid me down on the bed naked.

At first, I was confused and shy. But then Xavier came back with a bottle of oil in his hand.

Without saying anything he poured some oil on my body and started giving me a very soothing massage.

I moaned as his hands worked magic on my body.

"Stop moaning kitten. You are not helping my already worse situation," he said in his dark husky voice as he kept massaging my thighs.

I blushed and shifted a little while hitting my lips.

"I-I am sorry," I whispered a little breathlessly as his dark eyes were making me feel hot suddenly.

Without saying anything Xavier kept massaging my legs.

My stiff muscles were feeling blessed and I could feel my body getting loose. There were a few blood clots over my body parts but after this wonderful massage, I could see them getting a lot lighter.

After giving me a full body massage for half an hour, Xavier made me wear my undergarment.

While he was hooking my bra, my eye fell on his cock which was hard and bludging through his boxers. I blushed and bit my lips.

I tried to touch it but Xavier quickly hold my wrist in his firm hold and gave me a dark look.

"Don't even think about it," saying this huskily he made me wear a very loose dress of mine.

After this Xavier brushed my hair and removed my hair knots.
All the while I kept looking at him as he kept doing my work with utmost concentration and a very cute frown on his forehead.

"Thank you," I said and pulled him down and kissed him while pouring all my emotion into that kiss. It was a soft but passionate one.

I snuggled my face into his cheeks when we broke the kiss. Xavier dropped a kiss on my forehead as I kept breathing his cologne.

Once we pull ourselves apart, Xavier helped me to walk where my wheelchair was and then help me in settling down in my wheelchair.

We went into the dining room where Uncle Mason along with Brydon and Bryson were waiting for us.

They all were talking about some business stuff, but when they saw us they smiled at me and wished me good morning.

I wished them back happily and soon we started doing our breakfast. Today I was shifting from porridge to a normal light breakfast.

I had an omelet and jam and toast along with some fresh apple juice.

Bryson passed me some strawberries which I happily ate.
And just like this, we finished our breakfast with our small talk.

Everyone went to their work while Xavier took me to the garden.
I smiled and took a deep breath of fresh air.

The weather was nice today and I thought we would just sit and talk but Xavier proved me wrong, as he came in front of me and forwarded his hand for me to hold.

I smiled and took his hand in mine. He pulled me up and blinked his eyes assuringly at me.

Holding me from one side, he encouraged me to take small steps. I wasn't wearing any slippers so it was a nice feeling to have soft grass under my feet. It was relaxing and fun.

I walked a pretty good distance stopping in between. All the while Xavier kept encouraging me and helping me.

We both sat down on the grass near our pond. Xavier sat behind me and made me lean my body over his. Xavier then called one of our helpers and told them to bring some fish food.

After a few minutes, a helper delivered some fish food to us which we threw in the pond.

I smiled gleefully as a lot of fish came to the surface of the water to have their food.

I looked back and gave my best smile to my husband. His soft eyes stared into mine as he leaned down and kissed me softly.

I couldn't help but thank the god and universe for such a blessed life and the best husband.

*******
Published on- 06.06.23

Sorry guys for not updating every day.

My cousins are here at my home to spend the weekend, as we all are having our summer vacation.

That's why I am spending most of my time with them, enjoying, teasing, laughing, and talking.

Hope you all are also enjoying your time too, vacation or not.

I will update the next chapter tomorrow hopefully.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤍P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 75.4K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
106K 6K 38
" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am a big girl. Can't you see?? " she hissed...
932K 35.3K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
410K 7.7K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...