The Warrior Princess | c!Tech...

By sapphirestars_

book cover by hèath. @hessostrange in threads ________________________________ Only to those who wish to know... More

The Warrior Princess - Author's Note
RECAP from The Runaway Princess (PART 1)
RECAP from The Runaway Princess (PART 2)
CHAPTER 1 | Restart
CHAPTER 2 | Found
CHAPTER 3 | Secretary
CHAPTER 4 | Uncertainty
CHAPTER 5 | A Deadly Wish
CHAPTER 6 | Missing in Action
CHAPTER 7 | Not Alone
Chapter 8 | Betrayal after Betrayal
Chapter 9 | Drowning

RECAP from The Runaway Princess (PART 3)

36 2 0
By sapphirestars_

Previously in THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS,

"I'll bring you back to life in another realm, just like you want. But in exchange, you must take care of this book with your life," XD proposed, presenting the Anavíosi Book' (Revival book).

The man's eyes narrowed as he examined the book. "And if I don't?" he questioned, his voice filled with suspicion.

XD's smile turned dark and ominous. "Well... Let's just say you won't like the consequences," he chuckled sinisterly.

The man sighed, realizing he had little choice. "Fine. Anything to get out of this Limbo place," he agreed begrudgingly.

"See you next time, Schlatt," XD said with a sinister smile as he snapped his fingers, transporting Schlatt to a new realm.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

You opened your eyes slowly, the sounds of muffled voices reaching your ears, blending with the fog of disorientation that enveloped your mind. Blinking away the remnants of sleep, you tried to make sense of your surroundings.

"I can't believe you brought home a... woman when I told you to bring back some fishes," a voice grumbled.

"Technically, I got distracted by the bees and it was around this woman. There were also monsters nearby--" another voice explained, sounding slightly defensive.

"Shh shh! She's awake!" a boy's voice exclaimed with a mix of surprise and urgency.

Your vision cleared, allowing you to focus on the figures before you. The blond boy's face was familiar, and a name surfaced in your memory. "Where... where am I?" you asked groggily, struggling to make sense of your surroundings.

"Well, you're in L'Manberg!" the blond boy exclaimed, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. You looked up and instantly recognized the familiar features.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

Tubbo looked at you with a mixture of surprise and curiosity. "How... did you know my name?" he asked, his voice laced with genuine confusion.

Your gaze shifted to the other boy, Tommy, hoping to find more answers. "Tommy...?" you whispered, uncertain if this was all a dream or an elaborate prank. "Very funny, guys. Don't pull this prank on me," you chuckled nervously, attempting to dismiss the surreal nature of the situation.

Tommy's expression turned sceptical as he responded, "Look, woman, we don't even know who you are, and we're surprised to find you lying here in the middle of nowhere near our country."

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

A sense of realization washed over you. 'Ah... XD sent me to this realm instead of my own,' you thought to yourself. It became clear that only you retained memories of the past, while everyone else remained oblivious to the events that had happened.

With that understanding, questions flooded your mind. Would you be able to find another Technoblade in this realm? And if so, would he be the same Technoblade you knew?

As this understanding settled in, a glimmer of hope flickered within you. You silently prayed that you wouldn't stumble upon Dream in this different realm. The memories of his anger and the chaos he had caused were still fresh in your mind, and you hope you won't see him again.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

"GUYS, THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE AT THE FRONT GATE!" Fundy barged in, interrupting your thoughts.

"WHAT THE HECK, THEY'RE SO EARLY?!" Tommy exclaimed, peering through the window. "GET READY TO FIGHT, WOMAN!" He swiftly armed himself with a bow, preparing for the incoming threat.

Your head spun with confusion, trying to make sense of the chaotic situation. "What on earth is going on?" you muttered, a mix of concern and anticipation flooding your thoughts.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

Taking your place beside Tommy, you focused your attention on the group of people causing a stir. To your shock, you spotted Dream standing in the middle, flanked by George and Sapnap.

A familiar, unsettling presence made itself known, and you couldn't ignore the intense gaze that Dream directed your way. He was aware of your presence instantly, and a sinister smile played beneath his mask. He recognized you as the nuisance, the troublemaker, the runaway princess.

The air thickened with tension as Dream's words cut through the chaotic scene, his voice specifically aimed at you. "Nice to see you again, princess."

A mixture of frustration and determination surged within you. You twirled the unfamiliar dark sword with ease, channelling your resolve. 'Ah sh-... Here we go again.'

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

Sometimes XD would come out of your mind just because he was bored and wanted to see what you were up to. No one else could see him unless he wanted them to. Initially, it felt awkward to interact with him, but as time passed, you grew accustomed to his presence. In the eyes of others, he could appear as just another man, as XD had the ability to hide his wings, and halo, and reduce himself to human size.

"Why do you have to look like Dream sometimes when you're in human form? It's kind of creepy," you rolled your eyes.

"Well, at least nobody can tell I'm a Demi-God," XD replied.

"Yeah, but if people see me talking to Dream, they might think I'm a traitor for talking to an enemy," you sighed.

"Wouldn't that be exciting?" XD said with enthusiasm.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

After the Lmanburg war, things got intense and people started pressuring you to pick a side. XD told you that choosing Schlatt's side would lead to a surprising impact on the future while joining the resistance side would also bring shocking revelations. It was confusing and not helpful at all. Eventually, you decided to become Schlatt's secretary to protect Tubbo and navigate the difficult situation.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

During your break from duty, you decided to visit a serene lake to clear your mind.

"Why did you bring me here?" you asked, gazing at the captivating view of the lake.

"You mean to this lake? You walked here yourself," XD chuckled.

"No... I mean to this realm," you replied, not in the mood for another one of XD's jokes.

"It's a reset," XD explained, sitting beside you. He concealed his halo and wings, resembling Dream from behind.

"A reset from your mistake?" you asked softly.

"...My brother...Foolish hasn't spoken to me in months," XD said with a hint of sadness in his voice, looking down.

"You deserve that," you replied, absentmindedly playing with the sand using a small stick.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

There was a moment of silence before you decided to speak again.

"Is he here? No, sorry, will he remember me?" tears welled up in the corners of your eyes.

"I can't tell you the future, can I?" XD smirked.

"You're cruel," you let out a slight laugh, slowly coming to terms with the possibility that Technoblade might not be here or might not remember you. You deeply missed him.

"And you're boring," XD rolled his eyes.

"Yeah? Well, find another friend," you mumbled.

"I would, but you're cool to talk to," XD replied, taking the small stick and drawing a smile in the sand.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

After a few days, it was challenging of being Schlatt's secretary, but the prospect of discovering the surprise XD mentioned intrigued you. Perhaps it held the key to ending the ongoing war and had secrets that could benefit your side.

While Schlatt was occupied in a meeting in another room, you seized the opportunity to enter his office. Upon searching, you came across a book with a cover that read 'Anavíosi Book' (Revival Book).

"XD, what's this?" you exclaimed, your eyes widening in surprise.

"Oh, that book. Remember the five enchantment books? Yeah...I condensed them into one book. Easy," XD explained.

"But...Why is it in Schlatt's possession?" Confusion and anger surged within you. How could such a powerful and valuable book end up in the hands of a tyrant?

XD appeared before you, as he often did, and nonchalantly replied, "I asked him to keep it safe. Ta-da."

"You're... risking another war if this book falls into the wrong hands," you voiced your concern, looking up to meet XD's gaze.

"Nah, it's fine. I warned Schlatt to protect the book with his life, or else he'll face the consequences," XD shrugged dismissively.

Letting out a sigh, you realized that worrying about it at that moment wouldn't help. You remembered that Tubbo had asked you to accompany him later in the evening. With that in mind, you quietly left Schlatt's office, just as discreetly as you had entered.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

You followed Tubbo to a cave and were astonished to find Tommy and Wilbur alive. As you tended to their wounds, Wilbur suggested seeking assistance from another powerful individual. Although a part of you wanted to believe in their plan, you hesitated, questioning who else could possess such power aside from Dream.

"There he is!" Wilbur exclaimed, standing up with his arms outstretched.

You turned towards the entrance and saw Technoblade, the man you loved. His presence took you by surprise, but you held back your emotions, suspecting that he might be one of the individuals who had lost their memories.

Keeping your realization to yourself, you silently clung to the hope that he was among the lost. Tears welled up in your eyes, yet you remained composed.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

Technoblade POV:

After five years, Technoblade's brothers reached out to him for help in reclaiming their country's independence. As he arrived, he couldn't believe his eyes at the drastic changes that had taken place. When he questioned his brothers about the kingdom, they appeared to have no recollection of it, dismissing Technoblade as delusional. Feeling isolated, Technoblade retreated into his own thoughts, accompanied only by the voices in his head. He held a deep disdain for government and preferred solitude.

However, upon returning to the Pogtopia, he was taken aback by the sight of a woman standing before him. It was you.

Could it truly be you, the one who had once promised to be by his side forever? The one who had exchanged vows with him? Or were you one of those who had lost all memories?

Technoblade's thoughts raced, but he kept his silence, assuming that you were among those who had forgotten everything.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

As you sat beside the crackling fire, the quietness of the room enveloped you. Tommy and Wilbur had already retired to their rooms, and Tubbo had departed, taking your place temporarily. It was just the two of you now- you and Technoblade.

The weariness from the long and gruelling war weighed heavily upon you, but the joy of finally finding Technoblade after years of searching began to overshadow your exhaustion.

As the crackling fire provided a gentle warmth, you mustered the courage to break the silence that enveloped you both. The words tumbled out hesitantly, as if uncertain of their reception.

"How was Gi vías? (The Land of Violence)," you asked, testing the waters, hoping that the mention of the past would trigger a response.

Technoblade's eyes widened in surprise, and a flicker of recognition danced in his gaze. For a brief moment, hope sparked within you.

"Gi vías? H-How do you know about that?" he questioned, a mix of disbelief and curiosity lacing his words. It was clear that he was taken aback by your mention of the previous kingdom he had ruled in.

You met his gaze, tears welling up in your eyes, and whispered, "My love..." The words caught in your throat, but you couldn't hold them back any longer. "I've finally found you."

____________________________

[A/N]

Sooooo....Have you caught up with everything now? :)

- Ronix.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 146 18
In memory of Technoblade They/them pronouns TW: cussing, blood, killing/death, alcohol, fire, weapons, fighting, discrimination/racism(?), kidnapping...
131 18 10
------------------------ 'A chase lead you to this place. Until you found that office, you had thought it was over, but was it really?' Or a story in...
12.2K 419 33
I bow down infront of techno as I hear him chuckle. "I don't need a guard, and especially not a girl to protect me" Techno says I look at his red eye...
158K 6.4K 42
Cover Art by forgotteneucalyptustree on Instagram! Goddess!Reader X God!Technoblade Technoblade didn't believe in the word love nor was he interested...