Just... Wow. || YAND. Peter...

By MochiDesuu

Damn, I thought he was just a fictional character made to let people know that we should grow up one day. kin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
😭
17
🀨
😡
18
19
New book out

20 END

2.1K 84 68
By MochiDesuu

Uh hi?

Y'all remember me?

Haha.....

🧍‍♀️

yeah spoiler warning - the ending will be complete ASS.

I'm sorry.

Ngl I forgot half the plot.
————————————————

"Uhh say sike right now bruh"

"What? No, go now before I change my mind on making you part of my crew!!"

I groaned and waved bye to Mr Smee before flying out the window all while trying not to flip Hook off.

"G-Good luck Zayn!"

Yeah good luck to me, never killed AN ACTUAL PERSON BEFORE

Omg people always say to try new things and experiences so I guess this is my moment?

Literal murder 😍❤️✨

I took a breath in and out.

If I do this it would benefit me, the lost boys and Hook.

No more weirdo chasing after me, I can actually take the lost boys and Wendy with her brothers back to London so they can be with their families. Or adoptive families.

Hook will finally leave Neverland alone and actually become a Pirate Captain.

It wouldn't benefit the Mermaids because they like Peter and he tells them stories when their bored...

Mermaids...

Amelia...

I grip my necklace softly.

I mean, I'm going to be a part of a pirate crew anyways, so there will probably be times when I'll have to kill someone...

Killing Peter won't be that hard right..?

I stop thinking about it when I started to feel a headache coming on.

I finally near the Tree house and didn't see anyone outside.

Probably inside-

"Oof!"

I felt something ram into my side in the form of a hug.

"Zayn you're finally back, sure took your time"

A wild (ugly) Peter Pan appeared!

"Yooo did you do what I asked?..."

Peter - still hugging me - nodded his head with a smile. "Yep! Can I have a kiss now??"

I tried not to make my face look like I ate a whole ass lemon at his words.

"Uhh let me see if you actually did it first.. I'm hungry for dinner..."

Peter looked disappointed at my answer but let me go a bit, only linking his arm with my own.

"Then hurry up and see!"

Peter drags me so fast my feet glide on the ground. I look at the view of everyone eating dinner.

Wow.....damn I fucked up do I gotta kiss this mf now? 😭💀 I'm dead.

Time to go back on my deal 😏

"Now the kiss!"

Peter grabs my shoulders and pulls me in close, puckering up his lips and closing his eyes as he leans in.

I wince and push him off.

"Nuh huh!"

"Nuh huh? What do you mean Nuh huh?"

Peter looks confused and angry.

"Yeah I don't give a fuck if I made that deal, hell nah I'm gonna kiss you, you best friend murdering ugly ass!"

Peter grips onto my wrist tightly, causing me to feel pain from it.

"We had a DEAL, you can't go back on it! Why are you doing this? We love each other! Lovers kiss each other! Give me the kiss you owe me!"

Wendy comes in to see what was going on and gasps at the sight.

"Oh dear!"

I turn to Wendy,  "girl, I don't think you should be near this right now"

But before I can finish Peter let's go of my wrist and dashes towards Wendy.

"Peter don't!"

Peter takes his hand knife and brings it to her neck as he hold her in place.

"I swear I will hurt her if you don't give me that kiss!"

"Dude you are wildin' right now!"

"Z-Zayn!"  Wendy is scared and confused, even the other boys come out and look shocked at the scene, Peter is tripping hella hard rn

"Peter let Wendy go, she didn't do anything!"

The fox kid exclaimed in a confused and loud voice.

"No! Not until Zayn kisses me! You said you would kiss me so do it! You're the mother and I'm the father, so act like it!"

I raise my hands up

"Bro calm down, just let her go and we can talk about this-"

Peter presses the knife to Wendy's neck, a small bit of blood trickles down.

I panic from the sight.

"Fucking fine man! I'll do it! Just let her go!"

I gave up.

Peter looks at me suspiciously.

"How do I know you're saying the truth?"

"Cuz I don't want Wendy to die that's why you green bean ugl- just let her go I already agreed!"

I tell him, Peter looks mad.

"It's because you like her don't you? Is that why you didn't want to kiss me before!?"

Dude I'm literally having an aneurysm rn

"That's not it! Ugh to let her go and Come over here and kiss me!"

Peter huffs and finally lets Wendy go, Wendy falls to her knees and the lost boys and her brothers come over to make sure she's okay.

"I won't let you push away from me again...I'm going to make sure I put my message across from this kiss and I won't let go until you accept it"

Peter walks over to me, I brace myself as he pulls me towards him and slams his lips against my own, i wince when I felt our teeth clash. I try not to vomit as he immaturely tries to kiss me, being sloppy and cringey.

I wrap my arm around him and keep him close to me as I kiss back. His arms wrap around me. Trying to kiss me deeper.

I had enough when he tried to push his tongue inside my mouth.

I reach in my pocket and stab him right in the heart.

"Ack!"

He tries to pull away but I keep my grip on him and plunge the knife in deeper.

"Why are you pulling away? Didn't you say you weren't going to let me go?"

Peter coughs out blood at my words.

"Fucking die you ugly bitch, this is for Amelia!"

I pull the knife out and step back, Peter falls face first into the ground, holding his chest and choking on his own blood.

"Peter! Zayn!"

Everyone else comes over in a panic, their own admired hero dying on the ground. They didn't know what to do, on one hand Peter was being crazy, on the other, he still was the leader who (sorta) took care of them.

"What...do we do now...?"

I go up to them while wiping my mouth.

"Your all going to be properly taken care of, that's what"

*time skip to after Wendy, her brothers and the lost boys get help from the fairies to go back to London, Zayn gives advice and words of comfort and encouragement as he drops Wendy and her brothers back home, and then says his final good byes as he sends the lost boys to a very good orphanage, I don't feel like writing all that 🧍‍♀️*

*also uh I forgot what I did with tinker bell, idk yall decide 🤷‍♀️*

I go back to Captain Hook, giving him the bloody knife.

"I killed him captain"

Captain looks shocked

"Really? You actually? That means... after all these years, I finally...!"

Captain Hook is the happiest he's ever been

"Yes! Yes! This calls for a celebration my boy! A feast!"

Captain Hook pats my back hard then sings

"Peter pan is dead! Peter Pan is finally dead!"

He repeats his words as he dances with Mr Smee who confuses yet happily dances with him back.

"That's good news captain!"

"We can finally leave this dreaded place!"

After that we had a feast, the crew and the captain being much more energetic and happier as everyone eats, dances and sing.

This was way better than being in the tree house.

After that the ship finally sets sail in the sea, where I finally got to explore new and unique places while fitting right in with the rest of the crew. Collecting treasure, fighting along side each other to horde off other pirates and just goofing off in general.

The old chapter with Peter Pan is finally over.

The end.

————————————————
Told you the ending was ass
Y'all didn't expect me to post huh?
Never let them know your next move 😎

Also the format might be ugly, Wattpad keeps buggin.

This is the end.

This little crack fic I had written for a bestie

Ngl I wasn't expecting this many votes and comments bruh wtf 💀

Thank y'all for reading tho.

Sorry it's ass

Uh

Bye 👋

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know I haven't finished my other stories
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hazbin hotel x Isekai solo leveling like reader? 👀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jk jk
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Unless?...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let me know if y'all would read it, I'm not going to guarantee I will ever finish it but.... 🧍‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.6K 40
This story is my imaginationπŸ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
350K 19.6K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...
568K 22.8K 42
Quick summary: Straight guy reincarnated in a otome game, the capture targets are hot/cute, he turns gay, he bends, he's queer like the proper queen...
304 18 17
Its an actual book with a plot basically a lot of fluff since my latest book is a lot of smut and idk what to do but hey I try. NOT a one shot book...