The Ex - Bestfriend Pact

Por Avya_author9

Growing up Aashna had only one friend, Rithwik Kundra. This might be because he was her neighbour or the fact... Mais

♡Synopsis♡
♡Characters♡
♡Chapter-1♡
♡Chapter - 2♡

♡Note for the Readers♡

9 0 0
Por Avya_author9

Hello everyone! I am Avya! After a lot of denying and pushing, I have decided to publish my first book ever! I will put my soul in this book and will try to make it an exciting experience for you all!

Please note that this the first time I am writing. So it might not be to the point. But with your support, I hope, that I can improve it further. Please provide me with your feedbacks in the comments and do not hesitate pointing out my mistakes. I will be most grateful for that.

And if you like what I write, please vote for it and comment on my story. It will provide me with the courage I need to continue this book.

And if  you have come till here, please give a chance to my book and read it. Else, you are the reader. It is totally up to you if this book is worth your time, among all other awesome books on this platform among others.

Love,
Avya

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 27.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...