amare ✧ lee haechan

By lmhofair

✧ idol au ✧ - an accidental meeting on a dark night led to a love that was written in the stars. as they fell... More

characters
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

two

1.3K 29 11
By lmhofair

haechanahceah wants to send you a message.

haechanahceah

hi my favorite shop girl

your favorite shop girl?😭

yes???? why are you so shocked

well maybe because we've know each
other for a day💀

wow
i didn't know that meant that you
couldn't be my favorite shop girl😖😖

yeah
looks like you got a lot of shop girls if i'm your favourite

no, you're the only one💪
ok anyways
can i talk to you without fear
of you exposing me and all that shit

yeah lol
idc who you are haechan😭

ok so follow me then

why should i follow you

FOLLOW MEEE
please
i want ur follow
give me ur follow
i'm begging you
yujin
my fav shop girl
please

oh my god
you are so stubborn???

yeah
i am
so follow me
read 10:38 am

Yujin sighed, smiling to herself and followed her new friend, scrolling through his instagram account moments later. He was definitely one of the prettiest guys she'd ever seen, there's no denying that.

Yujin put down her phone and seeing that there was no one in the shop at the moment, she decided to go and put the snacks and drinks on the shelves. She hoped that at least time would pass faster. To be honest, Yujin would like to quit her current job and find another one, but finding another one that pays well would take her a long time, and the girl can't get a lower salary because she wouldn't be able to pay the rent, buy food and other things for adults. And she can't rely on her parents, she wouldn't even think about talking to them. It may be a bad thing to say that about the people who raised you, but her parents were awful.

The girl managed to put things on the shelves quite quickly, and from 11am to the end of her shift more and more people started to come for a little shopping so time flew by very quickly and she could go home, which she had wanted since the morning.

Yujin decided to do a little cleaning around the house and finish the essay she needed for Monday, which she finished quite quickly.

kimvyj has posted

Liked by lee_jiah, naaariii, ongdoyun and 327 others

kimvyj hii
—————
lee_jiah MY BABY HELLO
kimvyj AWH HELLO

ongdoyun damn girl u kinda ugly
kimvyj do u remember when i rejected you
naaariii 💀💀💀

naaariii omg hello pretty girl, do u want to go on a date with me🤭
kimvyj omg yes🤭

user1 omggg i love ur tattoo!!

user2 you're so pretty wtf

user3 ❤️

haechanahceah

damn you really left me on seen

oh yeah
sorry about that

nah it's fine
anyways
sooo

sooo

sooo
i like ur tattoo
it's cute

OHH thank u omg
i love cats
omg
do u want to see my cat

YOU HAVE A CAT????
show me rn

OK WAIT

her name is seji

SHE'S SO FLUFFY OMG
so cute
i want to bite her tbh

???
don't you dare

i swear i'm gonna bite her and steal her from you😙
my members would fall in love with her
she'd be ok with me

HAECHAN NO??
i hope you fight an alligator
and it drowns your ass

damn you're kinda aggressive 😍
ok i gotta go
i need to practice something with my dream members
i'll talk to u later, go eat something if you haven't eaten yet

yessir, see u later 💪
don't forget to eat as well
read 4:23 pm

"What's wrong with you?" Haechan put the phone down and looked up to see Jaemin standing in front of him.

"Huh?" Haechan was confused, not understanding what his friend meant.

"You've been on the phone the entire break, not talking to us." The boy said, helping Donghyuck up from the floor.

"Oh you see, I met one person yesterday and I just wanted to talk to her more." He explained, walking over to the rest of his friends.

"Her? Who's her? What are you talking about?"Chenle asked, hearing his older friend. The other members were also curious.

"Apparently Haechan met a girl yesterday and talked to her." Jaemin said and yawned.

"Is she an idol or just a normal person?" Haechan rolled his eyes as he heard Renjun's question, knowing that now he had to tell his members everything.

"She is a student at the university and works in a nearby store. Last night she dropped something so I gave it back to her and chatted with her for a while and this morning I met her again at her work and asked for her instagram to be friends with her. That's all."

"Yo dude, are you sure she's not a fan? She could get you in trouble." Donghyuck sighed after Mark's question.

"Yes, I'm sure. She told me that she doesn't care who I am. She didn't even follow me."

"It doesn't mean anything, Haechan," Jeno said, looking at his friend. "Just be careful. If you trust her, fine, we don't care. We just don't want her to use you and hurt you, yeah?" The other boys agreed with him, and Haechan nodded, knowing his friends wanted the best for him.

"Is she pretty? Do you like her?" Jisung asked and Haechan looked at him, surprised that he had even thought of it.

"What? I like her as a friend, yeah, I just met her yesterday, Jisung." The younger boy nodded and wanted to go back to practicing their choreography, but noticed that his members kept staring at him. "What?"

"You didn't tell us if she was pretty." Chenle said and reached for a battle of water to drink and Donghyuck groaned in annoyance.

"Yes, she is. Can we go back to practicing our dance now?"

"So you're telling us that Lee Haechan, an NCT member, has just been talking to you since yesterday?" Nari said after hearing what Yujin told them when they and their other two friends met for dinner.

"Yes but can you please talk more quietly? And guys, can it stay between us? I'm telling you this because I trust you." Yujin said looking around to see if anyone heard them.

"Yeah, of course. You know we wouldn't spread the word, especially since if anyone found out it would reflect badly on you, and we obviously don't want that, Yujin." Jiah and Nari agreed with what Doyun said and Yujin smiled widely and thanked them. "So girls, do you think I have a chance with Karina?"

"No." Jiah said and Nari and Yujin nodded.

"Yujin just had her wattpad moment and I can't?"

"Yeah, you can't." Doyun threw a tissue at Jiah, and Nari and Yujin looked at each other smiling. Both were sure that Doyun and Jiah would end up together one day.

hello guys, how are uuu? i hope you enjoyed today's chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.4K 28
❝ᴀʀᴇɴ'α΄› ʏᴏᴜ α΄€ Κ™Ιͺα΄› ᴛᴏᴏ α΄…α΄œα΄Κ™ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄€ α΄ α΄€α΄α΄˜Ιͺʀᴇ?❞ ⇴in which a nosy rival won't leave the girl alone ending up finding her precious secret. . ʀᴇᴑʀΙͺᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴠᴇʀ...
84.6K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
326K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
146K 9.4K 72
..( πŸŽ™οΈ )𝗑𝗖𝗧xπ—’π—–π˜€ "π™£π™˜π™© π™™π™§π™šπ™–π™’? 𝙙π™ͺπ™™π™š, 𝙣𝙀, π™ž π™¬π™–π™£π™©π™šπ™™ 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙀𝙒 π™©π™¬π™žπ™˜π™š!" in which a group of friends find ...