Mafia's Sweetheart ✓ || [ JJK...

By yours_tae

A mafia rom-com Jungkook: you aren't Emily...right...? (He asked in stern voice) Yn: But I am the one whom y... More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
part 7
part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
The End
New Book & 10k views

Part 11

6.7K 218 13
By yours_tae

Yn Pov

We all are sitting in the car heading back to our house and i knew everyone has a lot of questions in their mind and soon they are gonna ask it and i have to give them answers, currently Jungkook is driving the car and i am sitting beside him.

Jungkook: Emily (yn) what was with her behavior

Yn (Emily): ohh that, honey it is a little complicated to tell you but in short she have personality disorder (i told them in very short mainting the confidentiality of my client)

As soon as i said , i can feel how shocked they were

Hana: how, i mean how is that possible

I sigh before answering her

Yn: well her boyfriend was abusive he used to beat her up and locked her in a dark room , and due to that she got trauma

I said somehow as my head was hurting badly because i have migraine and still i ran in the sun that's why Stella was worried for me , few months ago same thing happened but the only difference is that, last time i was crying in front of her due to pain and now i am enduring it.

Jimin: why she didn't leave him then..?

He asked.

Yn: well as i said he used to lock her and this thing happened for like 5 years later with the help of police her boyfriend is in jail and she is getting therapy and treatment. Now no more questions. ( i said ruining that ' confidentiality ' )

I said because i knew there were so many questions in their mind but They all went silent as if they are digesting the information given by me.

We reached our home , i told everyone to have the lunch first because they haven't ate anything and i excused myself to go in my room as i desperately want to take the medicine as the pain is increasing by passing minutes.

Jungkook POV

We went towards the dining hall , there Aera and Hana served the lunch as it was not served to all of us. I told them to start eating as they were hungry they told that they will wait for Emily (yn) but i insisted then to start eating as she will come soon.

Aera: Jungkook where you are lost..? [She asked afrer seeing him lost somewhere but got no response from Jungkook]

Hana: Jungkook..? [She also got no response from him]

Taehyung: are you even here Jungkook..? [getting no response from him Jimin did some signal from his hand and said in a thin voice]

Jimin: honey where are you lost..?

This time he heard and jerked his head towards the direction of the voice

Jungkook: huh..?

seeing this all started to laugh

Aera: hmm so someone is missing his wife

Jungkook: hmm no its not like that ( at this moment i knew i was blushing a bit)

Hana: who said its you honey..? (She said in a teasing tone and i went silent)

Jimin: look like someone got too used to with his nickname " honey " (he said mimicking)

Jungkook: no i was wondering why she didn't came here yet meanwhile we all almost ate our lunch ( i said explaining to them)

Taehyung: accept it that you love her and care for her and stop with your stupid investigation.

Jungkook: no i don't love her i am just taking some responsibility of her.

Aera: Jungkook but still you accepted her as your wife and she accepted you as her husband what you want more ( everyone nodded their head agreeing with her)

Hana: and trust me you won't find someone good as her.

Jungkook: but i- (i was saying something but got cut off by Taehyung)

Taehyung: he is not gonna accept it he is stubborn as we all have eaten our lunch so let's see where is his wife.

He said and we all nodded in agreement i went towards her room while all were at back coming with talking something with each other

As soon as i went towards her room i heard sobbing sound so without knocking i went inside her room and got scared seeing the condition of her and hers room.

Everything in her room was here and there everything was mess and she was crying while sitting at the corner of her bed. Without wasting time i went towards her and pulled her in my embrace

Jungkook: what happened Emily (yn) why are you crying ( i asking being hella worried for her )

She was about to say something but didn't,  she just cried while hugging me with her one hand caressing her head. Seeing her i started to caresses her head.

Meanwhile others came and gasped seeing her condition

Aera: oh my god Emily (yn) what happened with you .

Aera noona asked being worried for her this time Emily (yn) answered after sensing the situation.

Emily (yn): i ha-have migraine and i am no-not abe to find me-medicine ( she said somehow but shuttering while crying)

Hana: wait i think i have migraine tablets in my purse. ( she said and ran off to take medicine,  as she also have migraine,  she work as garland maker )

She came with tablets and Aera noona gave the glass of water and tablets to Emily (yn) and i helped her taking the medicine.

After few minutes she stopped crying and became silent

Jimin: Jungkook check her whether she is awake or fall asleep (he said as he also have experienced all this things when it happens with his girlfriend )

I looked at her face which was snuggled into my chest , and yeah he was right she fall asleep due to the doze of medicine,  so I layed her in the bed and covered her with duvet.

Taehyung: did you know about her condition.

Jungkook: no (i replied with staring her face)

Aera: Jungkook her makeup and mascara is in your shirt now

she said and i looked towards my shirt and yeah she was right i again looked towards Emily (yn) whose face is ruined due to crying

Jungkook: noona can you remove her makeup meanwhile i will change my shirt.

I said and she nodded her head . I quickly went towards my room to chang my shirt and again came to her room as fast as i can. There both the noona was removing her makeup.

Aera: she look different but beautiful without her makeup.

When she said that we three men were sitting on the couch in her room but hearing her I quickly went to see her while both of them came slowly.

Yeah Aera noona was right she look different but beaut
iful without her makeup.

What did Jungkook found while looking at her bare face.

Like , share , comment

Let me know if you have any recommendations

Saranghae <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 854 28
"Is it ok to fall in love??" "yes" "but" "but??" "IS IT OK TO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND??" ...
115K 3.5K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...
6.6K 173 29
.............. as every mafia he is not cold but he have some hard time to express his feelings, ............... what happen's when he love his...