Love at first sight..But not...

Autorstwa Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... Więcej

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 26

1.5K 91 8
Autorstwa Loaenia

..................
••••••••••••••••••

" Yeahhhh~Hah....there!  There!!! "

Jungkook gave some more powerful thrusts and reached his climax. He got support on the wall and panted heavily. Taehyung caught his breath trying to pull back himself together at the mean time. He gulped and smiled looking down at the man between his thights.

JK: Fuck you Taehyung... He said raising his eyes at him.

Taehyung giggled and pecked on his lips.

JK: That was good.. Damn.. Hah..

He pulled out to let Taehyung fix himself. The boy pulled up his pants and hide the marks that the other man had left on his neck with his elegant scarf.

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair and still had to catch his breath.

( Let's not forget that he did all the work.) ,

Giving Tae enough time to put some lip balm that Jungkook had removed some minutes before. Then, they glanced at each other and left the toilets.

All the eyes eventually laid on them. Soyeon shooked her head and came back to her book while the two other boys chuckled.

HS: You guys are really something else.

Kai: Not once in my life I had seen such a horny couple.

HS: You have to calm down. Hoseok added taking a long sip of his champagne.

Taehyung and Jungkook just chuckled. That was more than true. They were glued to each other the whole week in jeju, profiting as much as they could.

And even in the plane back for Seoul, they couldn't help but have a little quicky in the toilets. Fortunately that was a private jet.. And they could do whatever they wanted.

After some minutes, the silence fell on them. Taehyung, thoughtfull looked through the window and licked his lips. He was dreading this comeback to seoul.

After a week,  free and without any fear nor worries.

He came back to reality when Jungkook held his hand and kissed the back of it gently. He looked at him with doe eyes and smiled softly.

JK: We should try to go to jeju often. Don't you think?  He said in order to divert his attention to something else. Something happier and more cheeeful. Some future plans of both of them.

Of course Taehyung got back this smiley face again after that question.

JK: So?  yes or no?  Or somewhere else?  Such as.. Paris?  Haha. Or..

Tae: Italy, hawaii, Mexico?

JK: Whenever you want. He agreed with the sweetest voice he could give him. And fond eyes that would reassure the younger one in any situation. As bad as it is.

Tae: Alright. The boy continued with a nod and stared at Jungkook a moment..

He couldn't lose him.. He couldn't afford to lose him.

That's what he thought as their eyes were lost in each other's.

He was not ready yet to face the harsh reality but he had to. The vacations had to end eventually..

The jet arrived at the airport some hours after. They were finally back to Seoul. The big city.

Soyeon streched her arms and groaned loudly. She yawned and fixed her hair looking around.

SY: That was some amazing vacations. She said with a smile and turned to the boys. Taehyung wore his sunglasses and held Jungkook 's hand.

JK: I think we all should go back home now and rest. I am exhausted from the trip.

HS: Right. Hou!  Let's go then.

They all bidded good bye to one another and took their own car, having their own plans. Jungkook turned to the boy walking next to him and smiled.

JK: What are you planning to do today?

Tae: Mhm. I have some works for the brand. He answered with a small smile.

Jk: Right. How is it going?

Tae: That's actually going well. I can't wait to start selling. My team is working hard.

JK: I am happy then. He said as he opened the door for the young man. Taehyung left a giggle and got in.

JK: I'll take you there then. Plus, I am curious about it.

Tae: Sure. Let's go. Haha.

JK: Between, what's the name of the brand? He asked as he started the car and left the parking lot.

Tae: I thought about "Charm". Isn't it pretty?  Hahaha.

JK: Yeah. It is. Jungkook said followed by a chuckle finding Taehyung cute.

They drove through the streets of Seoul and arrived at the workshop after a while. It was around 4 pm. Taehyung opened the door and invited Jungkook to come inside. It was very cute with mannequins and fabrics everywhere.

Tae: Look. This is one of my first creations.

JK: So you are telling me that you actually draw all of these?

Tae: Yeah. Hahaha.

Jungkook nodded impressed and looked around. He was proud of Taehyung. He was strong enough to follow his dream and not surrender to his parents' pression.

Tae: Do you think people will like them? He asked putting down his bag.

Jungkook turned to him and walked over. He held his hands and kissed his forehead softly.

JK: Of course. He whispered with a reassuring voice that crossed Taehyung 's heart and almost brought tears to his eyes. No one ever believed in him such as Jungkook does in his whole life.

Tae: Thank you...

Jungkook smiled and caressed his nose.

JK: I have to go now. There are works that I have to catch up and..

Tae: ......

JK: Lots of things to take care of.

Tae: Yeah... I.. I will stay here. I have to.. Work too.

JK: Alright. I will call you.

Tae: Mhm. Taehyung hummed and smiled.

Then, the older man left after hugging him tight. Taehyung observed him leaving and sighed as he threw himself on the sofa.

"That is the start of the mental torture..." He thought.

He was begining to overthink already, so to calm his thoughts, he decided to get busy with work.

A few days passed after that. Jungkook still hadn't called Tae. But as a matter of fact, he didn't feel sad or angry at all.

To be honest, his feelings were a mess. He felt, yes, sometimes a bit worried about what Jungkook was up to, but at the same time, he felt relieved not to see his sister hurt after all.

JM: He is the cutest ever. Hahaha. Jimin said looking at his boyfriend cooking handsomely in the kitchen.

Taehyung laughed slightly and finished the glass of mojito he was holding.

Tae: I knew you guys would end up together. "Sex-friend" my foot. Hahaha.

JM: Shhhh.

They bursted into laughters. Then, Jimin fixed Taehyung 's hair and smiled.

JM: What about your lovelife?

Tae: I don't have a love life.

JM: Jungkook idiot. What about him?

Taehyung stayed quiet a moment and lowered his head.

Tae: Nothing. He didn't give me news. So yeon told me that he was busy with work but...I don't know.. I think he just.. Chickened and... Yeah..Haha. What happens in jeju stays in jeju I guess. He said with a giggle.

Jimin pouted sadly and pulled Taehyung in a hug. He knew he was not fine about the whole situation but, as Taehyung, he would never admit it.

Tae: Yaa. I am okay. Why are you being like this?  Haha.

JM: You idiot. If you are sad, just say it or cry. This is totally normal.

Tae:.......

He bite his bottom lip and blinked several times to avoid a whole waterfall.

Tae: That' s all good Chim.

JM: Hah. Taehyung...

Suddenly, a phone sound echoed in the room. That was Taehyung 's. He broke the hug and grabbed his phone quickly.

His heart skipped a beat as he saw " Father" on it.

Tae: Why is he calling me...?

JM: Who?

Taehyung picked up and glanced at his friend who looked at him with curiosity in the eyes.

Tae: Hello...?

[ Ah!  Finally!]

Tae: Why are you calling me?

[ I was worried for you. Where were you?  Why didn't you contact us once?]

Tae: I.. I was.. Busy..

[ Hah.. So busy that you forgot that today was your mother 's birthday?]

Taehyung sighed and stood up. He went to the balcony. A beautiful view welcomed him.

Tae: Of course not.

[ Then, come. We are organizing a dinner. With our family and some friends.]

Tae: I.. I don't th-

[ Your only presence would be the best gift she would get Tae.]

Taehyung teared up and licked his lips. He then abgreed to come. Just to please his mom. It's not like he could escape them forever anyway.

He got back inside and rubbed his face in frustration.

Tae: Jimin. I have to go. I have to attend my mother's birthday dinner.

JM: Oh shit.. Are you going to be okay?

Tae: I hope so...he said as he bidded good bye to the couple and left for his loft. He changed quickly and got in the streets. But as he was walking to his car, he spotted a familiar face.

Tae: I can't believe it. He left annoyed. They sent you to make sure that I come?

YW: Nice to see you since a long time too young master. Yeon woo said with a smile.

Tae: Hah. Seriously. He said as he got in the car and crossed his legs.

YW: I missed you.

Tae: Oh shut up and let's go.

The driver giggled and started the car. They drove to the Kim's mansion and arrived after an hour. Taehyung 's heart was beating faster as they were getting closer.

Tae: Are they all there...?

YW: Yeah. Your parents, your sister and your brother in law. Also some frienfs of your parents.

Tae: Fuck..

Some more meters and here he was before the front door. The buttler bowed and smiled softly.

- That's good to see you here young master.

Tae: Mhm...

He walked in and looked for his mother. She is the one who spotted him first. A huge smile on the face, she walked to him and pulled him in her arms.

Tae: Happy birthday mom.

Mrs Kim: Oh thank you Tae... Mom missed you so much. How are you? 

Tae: I am good.. I guess.

Mrs Kim: I am glad then.

He greeted everyone and took a seat next to Mr Kwon with whom he had a comfortable conversation. Which helped to distress him a bit. He didn't meet Ga eun and Jungkook yet.

Mr Kwon: I hope you come visit us soon. My wife look forward to meet you after so long.

Tae: I know uncle. I also miss her. Haha.

Mr Kwon: Unfortunately she couldn't make it today. Our son is sick. She had to take care of him. Do you remember him?

Tae: Jong Un?  Of course. We used to play together a lot. I actually crossed into his Instagram recently. He grew up a lot. Hahaha.

Mr Kwon: Right?  Haha.

Suddenly a voice caught everyone 's attention. That was Ga eun's.

_______________

I turned around and saw them finally, arms linked as the happiest couple of the world. I just looked away and fixed my hair.

I didn't know myself how I did but I stayed calm and cold blooded..

GE: Here is your present mom!  Haha. From me and Jungkook.

I scoffed and looked at him. Our eyes met for a second and my heart began to hurt instantly.
I felt tears threatening to fall so I exused myself and walked out of the room. Just to get some fresh air outside and to pull back myself together...

How could I be so delusional and stupid...

I drank bottoms up my drink and sighed.

- Taehyung? I then heard behind me. A voice I knew too much. I turned around and ran a hand through my hair.

JK: I a-

Tae: Hyung. You should be in now. Mom and dad need you two. I said as I walked away.

JK: Wait. Hey hey heeey.. Taaae.. He called out as he grabbed my arm.

Tae: .......

He held my hand and pulled me closer. I couldn't fight back in anyway..

JK: I am sorry I was so busy those days. Okay ? Plus, your parents.. They...hah..

I teared up and pushed him lightly.

Tae: You don't owe me any explanation...it's not like.. We were officially.. A thing. Yeah, we had fun but we were just playing around anyway so why would you explain anything to me?  I said with a small laugh.

....................

Jungkook sighed and was about to say something but Taehyung stopped him right away.

Tae: It was not serious. Right?  Just for fun. Why are you so serious?  Hahaha.

Jungkook rolled his tongue and licked his lips. Taehyung 's words surely had an effect on him.

Tae sniffled and looked away.

Tae: Whatever. I have to go now. Have fun. He said as he walked to the door.

JK: For your information.

Tae: ........

JK: I told Ga eun.

The young man got surprised and stopped short. He didn't except that.

JK: We live apart already but didn't announce it to our parents yet so.. Yeah. That' s why we still have to act now.

Tae: What did you tell her..

JK: That I cheated ,that she doesn't deserve such a bastard, that I want to love and take care of someone else.

A tear slowly fell on Taehyung 's cheek..

JK: But I guess it was just playing around as you say. Just for fun. My bad. I took it too seriously. He said as he burried his hands in his pockets and left.

Tae: H-hh...

He sat slowly, his legs not able to support him anymore. Then, he began to sob slowly there far from everyone's eyes.

To be continued...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

432K 17.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...