Just Innocent Joke! Expanded...

Par Lesyarei

πŸ”ž Mature warning πŸ”ž The story contains adult themes, vulgarism, profanity, lewdness, and obscene material... Plus

Info A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 πŸ”ž
Chapter 6 πŸ”ž
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 πŸ”ž
Chapter 9 πŸ”ž
Chapter 10 πŸ”ž
Chapter 11 πŸ”ž Lewd #1
Chapter 12 πŸ”ž Lewd #2
Chapter 13 πŸ”ž Lewd #3
Chapter 14 πŸ”ž Lewd #4
Chapter 15 πŸ”ž Lewd #5
Chapter 16 πŸ”ž Lewd #6
Chapter 17 πŸ”ž Lewd #7
Chapter 19 πŸ”ž Lewd #9 Voiceover 🎡
Chapter 20 πŸ”ž Lewd #10 Phone πŸ“± S Voiceover🎡
Chapter 21 πŸ”ž Lewd #11 Partial Voiceover 🎡
Chapter 21/1 πŸ”ž Lewd #12 Bonus edition Festive Xmas Voiceover 🎡
Chapter 22 πŸ”ž Confession Voiceover🎡
Chapter 23 πŸ”ž Committed Voiceover 🎡
Chapter 24 πŸ”ž Event Voiceover 🎡
Chapter 25 πŸ”ž Decision Voiceover 🎡
Chapter 26 πŸ”ž Yearn Voiceover 🎡

Chapter 18 πŸ”ž Lewd #8

557 13 0
Par Lesyarei

🕚 22:45 | the Bathroom

I stood behind him and grated his shoulders. My hands slid down his spine.
"Hey babe, wanna wash my back?" He quired soothingly.

"Sure." I decided to be naughty. There was no way I could resist crumbling my bust tenaciously into his backbone.
💭 After all, what man could resist my firm breasts rubbing across his back? I regarded.

He chuckled softly. "Using your boobs to wash my back is a smart move."
I ran my fingers through the soap and eroded them against Madara's smooth chest. "You're too easy. I need more pressure from your melons, Haruko." He avowed.

I leer. "A lecher without remorse, Uchiha Madara." I blushed hotly as I jammed my sternum firmly into Madara's vertebra. My palms flattened upon his pecs, and I stroked up to his shoulders and then back down to his waist. The narrow strip of soap between us fell away quickly as it dissolved in the warm water.

I crushed my tits harder, pinning them to his smooth shoulders. In return, he reached behind and brushed my nipples with his fingers. The sudden action made me gasp and lean forward over his shoulder, pressing my sex alongside him as hard as his shoulder blades were scraping into my thrusting breasts. We spent some time there. Soaping each other, kissing.

"Haruko..." He keened. I felt him moving behind me. Madara turned around and held his arms out to me. I perceived his fingers slide along my slit. I moaned softly. I pressed my bottom next to him and arched my tail. I sensed how hard he was already. He kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth. 

His back is so smooth. I am touching his bare skin with my fingers.

I let my hand slide further down. I run my nails through his hair.
"Wow! You smell good." I leaned over him and put my arms around his neck. I kissed him while stroking his tool.

Madara grunts. "Ahh... Haruko, you are a very naughty girl. I'm going to spank you now."
He pulled me towards him and squeezed my ass with enough force to make me stand on my tippy toes. The warm water ran down my body and dripped on the floor. He moved his hand around my bum, pinching and squeezing the soft flesh. Each slap tasted like a sharp stab of pleasure, my figure arching with each impact. I roared in glee, my shape trembling with delight.

He pushed me onto my knees. I grabbed his member and rubbed it upon my face.

"I love how desperate you are for my cock," Madara concluded.

The length of his dick is enough to embed itself in my throat. I opened my mouth and let his rod slide between my wet lips. He jerked in response, and beads of moisture began to form at the tip of his glans as I swirled the head of his shaft with my tongue. With a final swallow, I coiled my hand around his warm whang and stroked him up and down while I sucked on the tip. I can feel each bump and ridge as I engulf his flesh. My fingers are coated with precum, and he relishes like he's ready to cum. I smack him teasingly, enjoying every moment as my tongue dances under his wang and over his cojones. 

Uchiha's grin dropped from his face as her delicate lips wrapped around the head of his organ. She drew her hair back to reveal his manhood to the light, letting a flickering glow dance over his skin. During a headmouth, he enjoyed experiencing such sensations. The hot moistness of her jaws was always mind-blowing.
"Good little girl," Madara mumbled as she stammered and bucked underneath him. Haruko's breath touches his ear as a vicious kiss is planted, and she deep-throats him again. Both enjoyed it, even reaching ecstasy heights.

Haruko's tongue licked up and down my shaft and over my nuts. The pleasure agonized me. Her long, serpentine tongue flicks over the head of my dick while she imbibes me hard.

"Mmhmm," she blubbered. She drank from me in long, slow pulls, dragging the tip of her tongue along the underside of my cock.
"Enjoy that?" She teased, her lips pulling away to smirk at me before sucking me back into her mouth. "Be louder when I'm fucking your brains out. I love hearing your deep growls, handsome." She squeezed my balls as she nursed my glans.

"Oh-h... Yes." I hissed. 

"Mmm... you taste so delectable, Madara. I'm getting so wet just from blowing you." She commented.
💭 Haruko's mind. I sucked him with a little more intensity, and he responded by increasing the tempo of his thrusting. I felt his rod swell and twitch in my mouth. I could tang his salty precum as it flowed freely.

"Ah fuck...~ look at me," I demanded. She obeyed, keeping her eyes locked on mine while my wang rested on her tongue. Like a little pet, she watched me submissively.

💭 She contemplates. The look on my man's countenance when I give him the best head he's ever had. The way he stares dazed into my eyes, his teeth are clasped, and his body tense up, and I know I am about to make him come. His gaze lingers on my frame, up and down, taking me in. His pupils are dilated, like his eyes are pulled up like he is holding them open with his fingers so that he can see every inch of my skin.

"Mm. Oh. Your dick feels so nice." She wailed and followed my shaft's downward path with her tongue. The sensation was electric.

I groaned. "Lick the sides." She sucked on the tip and pumped the wang with her hand. Every part of my physique lit up. While I closed my eyes, I focused on the pleasure of locking her lips onto my dick and slithering in and out.

"Oh yes...You break into a low voice of fulfillment when you speak to me, baby." She purred satisfactorily as she caressed my testes with her hands.

"Gh...~ H-a...Haruko..." My hips bucked gently, and she peeled her lips back from me like a snake. "Ah, holy crap. That's nice, babe, keep that up while you're sucking me off." I griped in a low chest snarl.

"My command is to fulfill your wish, Master." She giggled.

In response, I threw my head backward and grumbled sharply as the head of my schlong hit her throat, and my balls drew against me. "Uhh...~ That's deep." I creased my eyebrows and swallowed.

"Mm." Haruko gasped and hummed. "It sounds so sexy when you growl like that, darling."
💭 She ponders. I can feel his eyes on me, even when closed as if his eyelids vibrate in tune with my tongue, hands, and mouth. He drools at the sight of my soft pink lips, and he shudders. I am on my knees with a sultry look on my profile. I can't explain how intoxicating it is to feel each vein on his shaft, how my hands grip his whang just so, and how the head's ridge feels against my tongue and lips. My tongue danced around his glans. A soft, mewling groan escapes his lips as my tongue touches his head. He bucked his hips forward, begging for more.

"Oh, God. I love your pretty baby face on that." I looked down at her again and ran my fingers through her damp black hair. 

"Mmhmm," she snarls.
I realized a gentle suction as she worked her mouth up and down on me, pulling back occasionally to flick her tongue across the tip. 

"A-h-h. Yes. Fucking hell!" I lament. "You're such a good cocksucking little slut." My voice cracked tremendously, and all the muscles in my neck tensed as they prepared to spasm hard when she finally made me cum.

"Cum in my mouth, baby! Yes!" She declared and lifted her beautiful green eyes at me.

💭 Haruko's thoughts. The soft gurgle of water, the gentle sigh. I heard him moan. I lick my lips. He is on the edge; I love it. He grabs my hair, Madara heats up, and the first load I've ever tasted releases the scent of his cum. Seeing Madara's jaw constrict and his eyes unfocused, I catch it when he loses himself in orgasm. A moment like that is intoxicating when he tightens his jaw and throws his head up from his satisfaction. I'm obsessed with it.

"Oh fuck yes!" I grumbled as I pumped my seed into her mouth. Her lips sealed around me, keeping everything inside her mouth as she greedily slurped along every inch of my dripping prick. I spurt one last gush of cum into her mouth, and she swallowed eagerly until I was utterly spent. I practically collapsed onto the floor while she continued to milk me dry.

Her mouth fills up with the salty, clammy sperm of this man. Haruko ran her tongue down, licking juices off his shaft. She swallowed every drop of his seed and let her tongue lick up all the excess. Fellatio is always a treat for Madara. As his mind shuts down, a lewd aspect appears on his countenance; his eyebrows arch, his breath is ragged, his jowl shrinks, and his mouth is open, sizzling a burning exhale - who could refuse such oral pleasure? If done skillfully, Uchiha will never let himself miss this enticing, warm, and vulnerable feeling. 

"I love feeling your dick throb as you cum." Seeing my darling man exhale intermittently, I ogled slyly. "Oh, I enjoy giving you oral, handsome," Happily, I murmur and move my fingers lightly across his hips.

"Ah, yes," he gasped. "Your lips are ever-so-delicious on my cock. Fucking well, you nailed it yet again." Madara panted and peeked down at me. "Now give me ten minutes, and I will fuck you good."

While savoring his contented expression, I snickered. I rose to my feet and nipped his ear, whispering, "Other than your dick, you have fingers and tongue that make me go crazy, baby, so that we can do a lot in those ten minutes."

He proclaims. "You will scream for me until you're hoarse. Bringing you cum will be my pleasure, you little gorgeous slut."

"I seem to have overdone it, judging by your voice's soft, uneven tone." I joked.
Our tongues rolled over each other, and he kissed me passionately.

"I just can't get enough of you. Haruko, you're such a gutsy, ardent wanton." He stares smugly at me. 

I bit my lip and peered at him. "This is what you are doing here, Mr. Uchiha Perv." I snickered with a snort of unadulterated amusement. "Before I make your dick steel and elevated anew, I need all you've got."

"I'm so fond of that. Of course, I haven't forgotten what I told you a while ago, so get ready to feel something greater from now on, babe," Madara stated.

"Mmm...Filthy lush, you've got me fired up," Haruko smirked with eager hunger. Uchiha looked at her with a devious sneer. Madara touched her lightly, trailing his fingers down her spine, over the rise of her ass, and down the crack to her wetness. Warm to the touch, her flesh yearns for an exciting experience.

I kept my mouth firmly on her sex, teasing and licking with increasing intensity as she moaned louder and louder. I kept up the pace, my tongue and fingers working in perfect unison as I sensed her tense in anticipation.

💭 Haruko's mind. At this moment, I am his to do with as he pleases. No doubt about it, he'll make me feel good again. I felt his finger slip inside me and rub along my G-spot. I let out a gasp. He replaced it with two. He began to move them. I yowled softly. My vag clenched. He stuck his tongue out and licked me leisurely from my clit, all the way up to my asshole.

My tongue explored every inch of her intimate folds, tasting her sweet juices and savoring her arousal. She gasped as I slid two fingers inside her, feeling her warmth envelop them as I thrust in and out. Her hips started to move in time with my fingers, her keen hitting a higher note as she found her pleasure. I moved my hand further up, finding her swollen bud and grating it in circles. She shuddered and squirmed beneath me as I continued to pleasure her, her core quivering as the sensations increased. By now, she was panting heavily, her orgasm fast approaching. I raised my tempo, tongue, and fingers, finding the right spot to send her over the edge. She screamed my name as her body shook and her pussy clamped around my fingers. She lamented louder and louder as I slid my fingers inside her tight walls. I stood up and kissed her neck, steadily thrusting my fingers inside her.

"Uh, f...fuck!" Haruko mewled loudly. During her climax, she squirted.

"Oh my!" She was suffocating. "Ah-- Nnngh! Damn."
"F- Jesus! It feels so intense...~" She panted, catching her breath.
"It was... I hadn't felt that before..."

I took my fingers out of her pink folds; they were soaked with her juices, and I licked them, looking at her with a complacent expression.

As the tension builds, a wave of pleasure washes over her torso, and she feels herself making toward an orgasm. Suddenly, there's a release - a swift trickle that grows into a hot gush of fluid that seems like it won't stop. It's an intense experience that leaves her feeling unbelievably complete and sated. She never knew something like this could feel so good, but now she can't imagine going without it. 

💭 Madara muses. I love it. It's the feeling of my woman getting me going, and watching her stream drives me crazy. After I make her squirt for the first time, it becomes almost like a goal to hit every time we have it off. It's a huge turn-on. Her orgasm itself is visible in the way her body tenses and shudders. The sharp gasp before she releases the fluid. Her embodiment convulses as the frenzy hits the sound of her seductive voice. The sound of shagging. Her neck cranes back, and her contour contorts with what I can only guess is a mixture of bliss and pain.

"Babe, I know just the right finger position to send you over the edge and please you. It all starts with pressure and using my two middle fingers in a rhythmic motion against your body as you stand pressed into the wall. You let yourself go and surrender to the glee, and I can feel it building within you, wave after wave of heated anticipation pushing you closer to the edge. As I kiss your neck, I'm completely taken by the look in your eyes as you let go, waves of ecstasy rolling through you until you are consumed in a blissful mess. My heart is pounding as I watch you, feeling my desire surge as yours intensifies." I concluded.

She was listening to me, still panting heavily.

"The key to squirting is to be relaxed. Rather than being embarrassed that you did well, you relaxed, enjoyed it, and focussed only on the moment of bliss. You gave yourself up to me and trusted me that I could give you such intense satisfaction. I'm so into you when you're jetting and messy that turns me on so hard. Your gushing fills me with craving, my excitement building infinitely until nothing is left but pure, unbridled pleasure." I ended my explanations. 

Haruko regarded me silently and reverently, still trying to catch her breath. She has a pretty content glower when I make her come undone with intense enjoyment. I grinned, drew her close, and kissed her hot, luscious lips. Our kisses were passionate and all-consuming. 

"I'm so ready to retake you; relaxation is the key to unlocking this kind of rapture." I asserted, brushing dank hair from her brow.

💭 Haruko's thoughts. My vagina is overcome with extreme pleasure, pulsing in waves as it builds up to something marvelous. Every nerve in my body is alive and tingling with anticipation as I feel a flood of warmth rushing out of me. An overwhelming sensation that cannot be put into words, my stomach clenches tight as water cascades from me like never-ending waterfalls. I can feel the rush of moisture leaving me, how I must clutch my muscles, and how the climax builds until it is released. I am amazed by the power of it all, wholly lost in the euphoric sensations radiating throughout my shape. Intense beyond anything I have ever experienced, my eyes rolled back into my head until the pleasure was over, and my entire embodiment was drained to the core. I am so overcome that I can barely remain standing.

The sensation of squirting is one of the most elusive but exquisite pleasures a person can experience. It begins with a sluggish simmer like a pot of water on the stove, with a warmth building inside that eventually becomes too much to bear. The feeling spreads throughout your whole anatomy until it's as if every nerve ending is on fire. And then comes the release - not just any release, but something more akin to a gush or even a trickle, adding to the sense of completeness and euphoria of the orgasm. To some, it's like a dam breaking open after months of holding back water, releasing torrents of fluid in waves. Others describe it more like champagne bubbles bursting forth from within. No matter how you experience it, spurting is a uniquely beautiful aspect of sexual intimacy that cannot be replicated or matched by anything else.

Haruko finally utters. "Madara..."
She huffed. "Is there anything else you can do to keep me admiring your endless sex skills?" 

I guffawed. "It's how I behave in sex, so learn to adapt to it; we still have much to do and try. There will never be a dull moment in bed with me, that's for sure. I have many plans for you." My other hand found its way around her hip, and I gently caressed her soft curves. I grabbed one of her firm nipples, pinching it slightly and then tugging it with my fingers. She kept sniveling and panting, and I could feel her arousal growing.

"Ohh fuck..." She pleaded. "Do whatever you want with me; I am trusting you."
I slid my hand to touch her twat; she shuddered because she was sensitive but dripping hard. She was ready for me to enter her.

"Do you want us to pause?" I inquired. 

"No. I want your dick inside me. Additionally, I loved it when you licked my snatch. Would you mind doing that again?" She bit her lip and lusted at me.

I squinted at her. "Mm, somebody's addicted?"

She nodded to me, muttering. "With you, I'm hooked."

💭 Her visage was sincere, sweet, and excited. I like what I see. She's an enchanting creature. There is no choice for me but to satisfy Haruko. And I enjoy doing it. The best part is seeing her cum for me. My fascination with her shameless, insatiable behavior is endless. As my body demands frigging several times during the day, I seek satisfaction by having a fire in a bed. And she is that fucking fire. Madara contemplates.

I jeered at her. "I'll fuck you senseless; you can count on it."
I took her by the hips, gliding my tongue up and down her slit. I swirl my tongue around her clit, tasting her juices. I groan at the beautiful aroma of her. I spread her lips, exposing her cunt to me. She was so drenched and ready for me.

"Ahhh..." She sighed.

I moved down and licked her lips, teasing her clit with my tongue.

"Oh, my goodness!!" Haruko cried out. "A-Ah! Mmmm.."

I buried my head between her legs. She arched her back and gasped.

"Ohh..." She yammered loudly and closed her eyes as delight coursed through her figure.

I moved lower to tease her thighs. My tongue licked along her outer lips, and I fluttered my tongue over her clit.

"Yes!" She gasped and spread her legs wider to give me more room.

"Oh," She ran her fingers through my soaked hair. "You're unbelievable. D- Don't stop. Agggh~"

"Not yet," I replied as my finger slid between her folds. "I want to enjoy your flavor for a little longer."

"Mm, baby..." She purred. "Hnggh~"

I stood up, nibbled, and sucked on her neck as my finger stroked inside her. Haruko reached down with one hand to massage my erection.

I grunt. "Ah... impatient woman," I said as I pulled my finger out of her and quickly plunged it back inside.

"Ohh," She hushed as I slipped another finger inside her.
"F- fuck, it feels so... good~" Haruko locked her eyes and gasped.

I kept fingering her, making her groan. 

"Ngh yeah baby, oh yeah! Aah!" She gnashed her teeth at the satisfaction.
While she is still shuddering from her apex, I lick my fingers clean.

💭 Haruko's mind. My crotch tightened around his invading digits. He slowly withdrew his fingers. Fucking hell, he is perfect. His fingers, dick, and mouth make me go nuts. He pushed two fingers inside me while using his mouth to caress and draw on my clitoris. I threw my head back and screamed as an explosive apogee rocked my world. After recovering, I glanced down and saw him waiting before me. His cock was lumber and standing straight up. I could tell that he was ready to shag me.

"How was that?" I whispered in her ear.

"Gosh, almighty!! It was so good," She gasped as she squeezed my shaft. "Baby..."

"Say please," I commanded. "Or I'll stop."

"Please, Madara..." She whimpered. 

"Haruko, you're so fucking sensual when you beg," I said with a chuckle as I kissed her neck.

She gasped. "Make me cum again, but with your dick this time." Haruko grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth down to hers. A wave of desperation crashed over me. We kissed savagely as our hands roamed each other's bodies. Her tongue was in my mouth, her hand down my thighs, stroking and squeezing my hardness.

"Please fuck me," She muttered. "I want you inside me." 

Tracing my hand across her belly, I taunt, "Beg for my cock."

"I need your schlong inside me," Haruko growled as she grabbed my hips. "Bang me now!"

"Mmm... This tight pussy belongs to me, do you understand?" I simper.
I grab my rock-hard dick with one hand, rubbing it against her bits. She shivered when I did that. 

"Madara! Ohh.." Her breath hitched.

I snarl, "You're mine to play with and do whatever I want to." Pokily, my tongue slipped over her flesh, tasting the salty sweetness of her humid skin, then tracing down over soggy hollows.

"Yes, Daddy!!" She screamed. 

💭 Haruko reasoning. I felt his cock pressing across my entrance and began stretching me. I wanted him so badly. I wanted him to fill me up. I wanted him to take me. He entered me carefully. I looked at him and saw how much he enjoyed penetrating me.

"I'm going to screw you so hard and fast." I push inside her, and she screams. She held on to me desperately as I plunged between the folds of her clit.

"Ah! Give it to me!" She grits her teeth and lets out a sharp exhale. "Punish me with your cock!"

Madara snarls, thrusting into her so forcefully that she thinks he might punch his way into her. Her minge is flooded with a sweet heat that burns away at her anxiety, and then her mind goes blank as he fills it to the point of flooding.
"Yes! Fuck!" She gasps when he pulls out, strokes feverishly along her clit, and three fingers inside her, teasing her entrance while he buries his shaft in front of him again.

"You're so good, Madara; please don't stop." She wailed aloud.

"Ah, Haruko, your pussy feels so amazing." I licked her neck with my tongue. Haruko dug her nails into my back and writhed on my wang, trying to swivel her hips around him with as much friction as possible. "I can't get enough of your sexy body." I cooed.

"Yes, Madara, more." She shut her eyes tight and shuddered. The surge of pleasure threatened to drown her.

"Then say it!" I grabbed her ass and lifted her thigh while she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist.

"Your sexy rod is stretching me out. I want more of your cock, Madara, fuck me stronger." She cursed.

"Louder," I demanded. 

"Oh fuck..Your dick fits me perfectly, baby!" She gasped, catching her breath. 

"Not good enough, try again," I mouthed.

"Mmm, shit, I run out of dirty words, you...!" She shouted with joy.

I chuckled low. "You're a real pleasure to hump." I leaned over and sucked her teats.

"Mm...Bad boy..." She hummed.

With my lips, I made her quiet for a moment. 
"Ahh...M- Madara~" She inhaled frantically and whimpered. "I love filling my wet gash with your hard dick when you bang me rough like that!" 

I growled, "Let's change positions, babe." I put her hands up toward the glass of the shower stall, forcing her to brace herself.
"I want to make you bawl and scream when I touch you all over." Her butt was sticking out next to me. "Till you can't take it anymore." I grabbed her head and tilted her up, searing my teeth into her soft neck as I rutted my cock deep inside her.

"Yeah... pound my cunt." She gasped raspily. "Oh, that feels so hot."
💭 She muses. Madara's shaft tore into my pussy and milled against the exposed area along my channel walls. His shaft shone with fluids from going in and out repeatedly, letting a ring of slickness form around his member when he slid out—slapped hot flesh onto hot flesh. My muff spasmed around him, throbbing dully in time with blood pumping through his rod that gloved her like a velvet glove.

I thrust into her swifter and rawer. My dick slapping against her gooey hole, her panting yelps of pleasure, and the water falling from the shower were the only sounds.

"You like that, Haruko?" I mumbled between kisses.

"Mm!! Yes! Madara, keep fucking me like that."
Her breath hitched.

"You're one hot and tight babe, for sure." I pant.

"You know I love it when you rough me up in sex." She moaned, looking at me with half-closed eyes.

I griped. "Tell me how much you love it."

"Your hard fat cock stuffed inside my pussy is my favorite." She was viewing me from behind.

I captured her face and kissed her fervently. "I adore watching your eyes when we make love." I huffed.

"Uh! Me too! Their excitement turns me on, and I feel myself getting wetter." She mewled as our lips parted. Haruko was gazing into mine - eyes puffy with lust and desire. The heat from her breath bathed my visage, which made a hot spot that brightened her eyes. Her words were so arousing that I could only gaze back at her.

"Mhngh.. ~, F- fuck.. ghh~...You're filling me all up, baby..." She cursed loudly. "Please, Madara...~ Harder! ~" She rasped vigorously, pressing against the glass.

"You're going to cum for me now." I sighed.

"Anngh! Your dick feels huge! OMG!" She cussed and gritted her teeth.
💭 She recons. I turn around again and lean over him as far as I can. He grabs my hips and pushes himself within me. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of him stretching my insides. He pulls out purposefully and drives back in. I bend forward, reaching my hands out to hold on to the shower walls as he copulates me. He is pounding me harsher than ever. He grabs my waist and pushes me down onto him. He moved faster. I could feel every inch of his phallus shoving deep inside me. I grumble louder and louder. He's so bloody brilliant at screwing... hell, I have no words.

"Ohh..." She moans. I reach under her butt and pound her profoundly.

"Fuck! Mmmm... !" She screams. "Ssc oh, aah! Your dick feels amazing! Jesus, I'm going to cum..." Haruko breathed erratically.

"I can't hold it anymore, Haruko," I burbled. "I want to cum inside of you," I grunt, and she feels a sudden rush of excitement.

"Mm, yes! Cum inside me. Fill my pussy with your throbbing dick, baby!" She begged me.

 "Oh shit. Nngh~," I groaned deeply and closed my eyes while my other hand was crammed firmly at the shower glass, sliding across it.

"I'm cumming so hard. Uhhh! Jesus! Madara!" She cried out.

💭 Haruko reflects. We always used condoms, but I loved the idea of his seed gushing inside my unprotected cherry so he could breed me and make me his. It was naughty and risky and exciting. We were reckless together sometimes. The orgasm was building inside me, and I knew I couldn't take much more of his intense pounding; I felt like I would be ripped in two.
He pumped his cock into me stony and faster. I felt his ejaculation running through me. I cry out and start shaking uncontrollably. Then he fills me with his cum. I think it is splattering against my cervix. He came inside me, filling my vagina with his cream. I loved the feeling of his warm cum spilling from my pussy, soaking my thighs. 
Our bodies shook. Taking a breath, he kissed me and buried his head over my shoulder. We stayed under the shower for some time. After a while, he got out. It was the first time he had cum inside me, and it was delicious. 

So long as I don't get pregnant, everything should be okay. I saw a doctor two days ago, so hopefully, that will resolve my concerns. According to her advice, I have been taking birth control pills. She said it should help prevent me from getting pregnant. These pills can affect Women's health, so I must be cautious. We should discuss this later. Having intercourse without protection is fine, but it's not worth it when my health is at risk. Madara has not had any other partners since we've been together, and I am sure he is *STI-free. (*Sexually transmitted infections/diseases.) As a result, I saw his STD certificate with my own eyes, and we both went to the hospital for a checkup.

I breathed out into her neck and drew away. 
"Fuck..Ohh boy! You have amazing stamina." She howled.

"You are the best," I say, shifting my air. She twinkles and nods, breathing slowly.

"I'm content with your satisfaction, babe; you are my happy pill," I admitted and kissed her.

Haruko jolted with absolute fulfillment. "That was fucking incredible!" She leaned toward me, and part of her body touched the shower glass.

"I know," I commented.

"I've been searching for you all this time," Haruko whispered.
I continued. "And I finally found you." 

"So. What else do you want to try? You mentioned you have a lot of plans for me." She quired, catching her breath away and wrapping her hands around me.

"Hmm..." In a grouse, still breathless after I came, I asked: "How about anal?"

She replied. "I knew you wanted me to try it," She smiled and continued, "But I'm not sure yet."

"I'm not pushing you. If it's done right, you won't get hurt; that's what I can tell you now," I assured her.

"What is it about anal sex that appeals to you, men?" She wondered.

"Some guys do, some don't; you can't speak for everyone." I gleamed smartly.

"Most of them, as I heard." Her hands caressed my soggy hair as she spoke.

"But I do like it. As you might deem, babe, it's not just about dominance but about feeling. Compared to vaginas, it feels tighter, grippier, and has a different texture. Yes, this mating type requires preparation, but that doesn't imply it can't be fun. When it comes to assfuck, there are a lot of nerve endings and a lot of sensations to be enjoyed. You may get a powerful orgasm as a result, Haruko." I concluded.

"I will consider it, Madara." She mugged at me. "This sounds promising from your point of view. And we have all this time to spend together."

"Yes. I'm so glad we met, honey." I glowed.

"So am I." She shuffled toward me, milling her bosom against my chest.

Their fornication session had exhausted them, so they spent the next few hours relaxing in a warm bath. She was fooling around in the tub and blowing foam on Uchiha's grimace. They cuddled and chatted in the water, frolicking around like babies. In their conversation, they talked about their lives and shared stories from the moment they first met. Haruko hit his car in the rear during their first meeting. 

Who knew it would end up with Madara rear-ending her with something so profound? 😏🍆
*cough I *apologize for the analogy of ramming from behind. ( *no 😂
Then, they wrapped towels around themselves, dried themselves off, and went to bed.

~~~

Haruko crawled under the covers and snuggled up next to me.

"What's the time now?" She mumbled.

🕜 "01:35 AM," I noted.

"Oh, I just realized it's Valentine's Day today," Haruko exclaimed.

"Really? Due to my work, sometimes I don't know what day it is." I stated.

"Well, thank you for this. Happy Madara's Day. It was the best night of fucking I've ever had." She chuckled, powdering her lips to mine, and I felt my heart leach away. Our limbs found each other in the dark, and we kissed until the moon crested the horizon.

I laughed. "Gods, you made my night, sweetheart." I beamed at her. Haruko closed her eyes; exhaustion was evident on her features.

"See you in the morning, Madara," As she purred and curled her lips in a half-smile, I kissed her forehead.

"Sleep tight, hottie," Whispering, I slipped into an infinite (*not Tsukuyomi 😂) dream.
*footnote: 📝Sorry I had to write it here. 🤣

A/N: Italics with the letters slanting to the right - "like these"- mean the characters' inner thoughts.

Art and Haruko character by me. Just Lewd number 8.
5,735 words. Feb 14, Happy ❤️ Valen... e-hem, Fucking day. 👀

Thank you for reading! I hope you like it.

Votes, comments, and any activity are appreciated.💞

⚠️❗If you're not a fan of characters, etc., don't like/ read /watch it. I don't need any unasked-for advice or recommendations. I write when I'm in the mood to save myself from a low spirit; otherwise, I may not write at all, depending on how I feel. I don't need nagging about how I write or whether I write correctly since I don't give a fuck because I don't get paid for writing; I simply do it for fun and enjoyment. I appreciate your consideration.

⚠️❗I do not own the Naruto Characters. They belong to Masashi Kishimoto.©

⚠️❗Original Character (OC) Yuhara Haruko and arts belong to me. ©

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.5K 2.4K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
34.3K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
8.8K 287 11
Two 23 year olds take a summer internship opportunity in Kumogakure. Hinata Hyuga was just looking to hone her skills and be away from home... Narut...
59.5K 2.8K 42
[COMPLETE - NO FUTURE UPDATES/EDITING] "You're not going to kill me, right?" My voice is filled with uncertainty, unsure of his actions. He raised a...