Back to 90s before the demoli...

By CNovel_Reader

Back to 90s before the demolition (重回九零拆迁前) Author: crispy chestnut https://m.shubaow.net/242/242796/ When L... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120

Chapter 51-60

1.3K 13 2
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 51

The early summer of 1999 was a very tasty early summer for the people of Shaojia Village and Tangkou Village.

For Li Shuxin, this is the first happy thing after rebirth.

What could be happier than being unlucky to someone you hate?

She always felt, no.

Because of this incident, Li Shuxin has been walking in a high mood for the past few days, but it is unexpected that she is in a good mood, which makes the people in their company a little puzzled, is there any good thing?

But if there are good things, their company does have them.

Their company's investment promotion is still good, although their company is only a small company, and it has not been established for a long time, but because the publicity is not bad, and they have eyes that are good at finding business opportunities at any time.

Their company's investment promotion is actually pretty good.

In addition to the one that Shao Ling talked to at the beginning, Wang Di and his sales department talked about a few more people, but don't think that talking about one is opening a store. Generally speaking, when you come to talk about agents, you basically talk about a city or In a district, for example, the buddy Shao Ling talked about opened ten stores at the same time. And Wang Di talked quite well.

It can be said that this opened up the situation all at once.

Li Shuxin also decisively increased the number of stores in Pengcheng. If she wants to build the brand, the progress in the early stage should not be too slow. Opening multiple stores in a short period of time is the most suitable choice. The whole company is busy.

Sunday.

No matter what the service industry is, the customer flow on Sunday is much larger than usual. Early in the morning, Yingzi came to the store to prepare for today's work. As the first person to enter their company, Yingzi worked in the boss's clothing booth at the beginning. Later, she was transferred to the second store with Chen Zhen. Later, Chen Zhen joined the company's sales department, and she set up a store in the second store. long. Yingzi was already very happy.

But unexpectedly, she took one step closer. Their boss established a clothing company, and she was also transferred to the main store of the clothing company as the store manager.

Actually, Sister Wendy and Sister Chen Zhen both asked her if she wanted to work in the sales department. This Yingzi refused decisively. She really couldn't do it. People, you just have to be self-aware. Yingzi knows that she can't go to the sales department to attract investment. So she still sells clothes here very peacefully.

And being able to be the store manager, she is already very happy.

She knew in her heart that if she hadn't followed Mr. Li early in the morning, she might not have been able to be the store manager in terms of her personal ability. So she cherishes this opportunity very much.

Early in the morning, Yingzi came to the store. The storefront of their main store is located on the first floor of the shopping mall. The door is facing the outside. The whole decoration color is grass green, which looks quite fresh. Yingzi asked a few salesmen to take care of the goods and clean up. After a while, with the opening of the mall, their shop also entered a new day of busyness.

I don't know if they are about to graduate and look for a job. Recently, the business in their store has improved a lot, and the proportion of young students has increased a lot. I have to say that their brand is very suitable for ladies in their twenties and thirties.

The overall feeling is that it is lively without losing its temperament.

The purchase rate of several of the main styles in their store this season is also very high. Rao Yingzi herself felt that if she was a white-collar worker in the office, she would be willing to buy such clothes, which were practical and beautiful.

However, Yingzi's eyes fell on a man who entered the door. In fact, in a brand store like theirs, there are many men who accompany their girlfriends to go shopping together, but such a single man is still rare.

Moreover, the man looked at almost every style of clothing as soon as he entered the door, which made Yingzi notice him all of a sudden.

She pursed her lips, stepped on the lambskin shoes and stepped forward, showing the standard eight teeth, and said with a smile: "Hello, are you choosing clothes for your girlfriend? I don't know what styles you like? I can recommend them for you." one time."

The man looked back at Yingzi. He was about thirty years old. Yingzi looked him up and down, and he looked Yingzi up and down.

The saleswoman is wearing a green and white vertical striped shirt, a small scarf around the neckline tied in a rose pattern, a famous brand pinned to her chest, a light coffee-colored short skirt matched with small leather shoes of the same color, and her hair is meticulously arranged. stand up.

Although the store appears to be a new one, and should be a new local brand.

But the salesperson looks very professional, giving the impression that there is no difference from the big brands, and the smile is very kind. He raised the corner of his mouth and said, "I want to match an outfit for my cousin. She is still in her junior year. Do you have any suggestions?"

When Yingzi heard it, he immediately smiled and said, "Please this way, look, if it is..."

Although this person was talking about choosing a suit of clothing, he didn't give the impression that it was exactly that, but Yingzi didn't think so much, she was originally in the sales industry. They have been training for half a month before opening, no matter what the situation, the service must be good.

In this regard, Yingzi, as the store manager, must lead by example.

They sell not only clothes, but also services. Yingzi doesn't understand this and that, but she thinks what their boss said seems to make sense. Whether a store is doing well or not, service is very important.

Although clothing, the most important thing is style.

But in addition to style, service is also essential.

Good service can make their stores look more professional, and it is also the icing on the cake. For example, several dealers now have made a special trip to see their services. So Yingzi knows this is very important.

She concentrated on choosing an outfit for the male guest.

The man seemed satisfied, but he said, "You can help me choose another one. I want to choose a more mature one. But it can't be too mature."

Yingzi murmured in his heart, but his face did not reveal any emotion, and he continued to choose with a smile. The customer is God.

The man chose five or six sets in succession. He said he was satisfied every time, but he didn't say whether he wanted it or not.

But it's true, although the man looked Yingzi carefully up and down when he entered the door, he didn't pay much attention to her at this time. Instead, he looked at every outfit carefully, which made Yingzi feel hairy.

There are strange guests every year, especially this year.

"Okay, you wrap up all the clothes I just picked."

Yingzi: "???"

She was surprised for a moment, but smiled at the right time, and said, "Okay."

This sum sold a lot.

In fact, generally speaking, it is the clerk who receives customers. The store manager Yingzi is not needed, but this customer is too strange. Yingzi can't take the initiative to come forward. The man carried six or seven bags and said with a smile, "Is your company a local clothing brand?"

Yingzi: "Yes."

The man nodded and left without saying anything.

As soon as the person left, Yingzi scratched his head strangely, it was indeed a strange guest.

And Yingzi didn't know that the next step for this strange male guest in her mind was to make a direct phone call, to Shu Ling's clothing...

Even on Sunday morning, Li Shuxin was still in the company, and she was checking the sales situation of the store with the sales department. Because their company has not been around for a long time, they are relatively busy now, and they often work overtime on Sundays.

At this time, Oda knocked on the door.

Li Shuxin: "Come in."

Oda: "Mr. Li, there is a Mr. Zhou who is very interested in our company's clothing and wants to come over and talk about franchising."

Li Shuxin: "You make an appointment with him."

Oda: "Okay, but this Mr. Zhou said that he wants to talk to you in person. He wants to make an export."

Li Shuxin was a little surprised, then nodded and said, "Yes, it's no problem."

Xiao Tian took the initiative to ask: "Then you see, can I do it tomorrow morning?"

In fact, Oda is Li Shuxin's secretary, almost Li Shuxin's time, she is in control, but control belongs to control, but she will not settle for Li Shuxin casually. If this is the case, then she will not be "going home" for long.

Xiaotian and Li Shuxin finalized the time, and then left the office.

This Mr. Zhou who contacted their company and wanted to join him was no one else. He was the strange male customer today. From his own eyes.

The clothing designer of Shu Ling's company is quite good. As far as he is concerned, he is very good and has a good grasp of this year's fashion trends.

But if you say she is fast-selling clothing, then it is not.

He himself could see that there was something to this design.

It is precisely because of this that he went directly to the store of this brand. In fact, the head office of a brand can still explain the overall style and ability of the company. The service of this store is very good, and at the same time, the quality control of the clothes is also very good.

Although this is not a big international brand, from the beginning to the end, this brand gives people a very high-end feeling.

Whether it's a storefront or a service. Even the design and workmanship can be seen.

In short, he was very satisfied after reading it.

He is a person who can grasp what he wants, and since it is suitable, he will contact him without hesitation. As a full-fledged businessman, he naturally knows that a new company like Shu Ling is very capable of negotiating a good price.

If he waits for a while, and Shu Ling grows bigger, it will not be so easy for him to negotiate better and more favorable conditions to be an agent. But now, he believes that if conditions permit, the other side will agree.

And this brand can become bigger, he has no doubts at all.

Don't talk about other things, just focus on the design and service of this brand, and you can do it.

In fact, what he was even more curious about was that the designer of this company, although he is optimistic about all aspects of this store, the design of a brand is the most important thing. The costume designers of this company really have two brushes. And with great eyesight.

A person with such a level, ability and vision cannot be an unknown unknown.

If this is the case, he will feel suspicious of life.

It was precisely because of this that he was curious about which expert this company was looking for. Li Shuxin really didn't know anything about this on his side. If she really knew, Li Shuxin might laugh out loud.

After all, it's always nice to be looked up to so much. lijia

In fact, Li Shuxin is not a great designer, let alone someone with extraordinary vision.

What she has is more than 20 years of vision, and human experience is always priceless. These experiences are one of the important elements supporting Lai Shuxin's company.

Mr. Zhou made an appointment with Li Shuxin, and he came to their company the next morning. He came alone. He looked very ordinary, but the last thing their company would do is to judge people by their appearance. Sir please come to the reception room.

Mr. Zhou scanned around and found that this company is indeed not a big company as he expected, but the overall style of this company is very similar to the style of their storefront.

It's not that they are similar in color, but they are similar in style, which gives people a very comfortable feeling.

Li Shuxin came over quickly, and Xiao Tian introduced the two of them: "Mr. Zhou, this is Mr. Li from our company, and this is Manager Wendy from the sales department."

When Mr. Zhou saw Li Shuxin at first glance, he was genuinely amazed. He stretched out his hand: "Hello Mr. Li, Tiffany Zhou."

"Li Shuxin."

I have to say that this company, whether it is Li Shuxin Li or the manager Wendy of their sales department, gives people the feeling of a small woman. On the surface, they are not the type of strong woman, nor are they aggressive.

Li Shuxin is a tall beauty with a gentle and charming temperament;

And Wendy is the feeling of a pretty little girl.

Mr. Zhou felt that he was bullying others by asking for more conditions when he came to discuss business. However, in business talk business, he will not give in just because he is working with a beautiful woman. One yard owned by a yard. It's just that, soon, Tiffany Zhou felt that she was wrong.

Sure enough, no matter when a woman is the last to look at her appearance.

Neither Li Shuxin nor Wendy are easy to get along with. Some people are aggressive and difficult to get along with, and there are others like Li Shuxin, she is not aggressive and looks very gentle, but she doesn't give up an inch in many places.

Tiffany Zhou has been in business for more than ten years, but she found out that since the negotiation, he can't take advantage of it.

He laughed to himself and said, "Boss Li is stronger than I thought."

Li Shuxin herself didn't think so, she said with a smile: "In business, it is natural that both sides can make money to continue the negotiation, are you right? Actually, I also hope that our negotiation can go smoothly, but if it goes smoothly, we can also talk about it. You can't lose money. I still have great confidence in the development of our company. I believe that Mr. Zhou's willingness to come to talk with us is also because he has confidence in us. Since he has confidence, why don't both parties come up with more sincere terms."

Tiffany Zhou: "Mr. Li has some reason to say that."

The two talked again. In fact, both of them were very sincere. It is precisely because of sincerity that both parties are very polite.

Of course, this business is not small, and it doesn't mean that it can be settled smoothly after just one meeting. Mr. Zhou's first contact here can be regarded as a deeper understanding. After the people left, Wang Di said: "I am sincere in observing Mr. Tiffany Zhou, and he should be considering the specific conditions now."

Li Shuxin also noticed this, and she said: "Yes, but he must be given time to think about it, after all, this is not a trivial matter."

"Yes."

In fact, the two of them didn't know that after Zhou Tingning left, she didn't go downstairs. Instead, he went upstairs.

And the place he went to was a place that Li Shuxin was very familiar with, that was the place where Su Xuelian worked, the law firm.

Tiffany Zhou went upstairs to find her old friend, his friend was the partner of the law firm, this Wang Lv invited him in, and said with a smile: "Old Zhou, why are you here? Are you looking for me? It's not like that."

Tiffany Zhou smiled: "That's not looking for you, I'm going to Shu Ling downstairs clothing. I'm a little interested in joining. Isn't this just the right time to come over to see you by the way, you guys from upstairs and downstairs, do you know each other well? "

Wang Lv shook his head: "I'm not familiar with it, but Xiaoguan and Xiaosu of our law firm are familiar with their boss Li."

He asked in surprise, "How did you come up with this job?"

Tiffany Zhou: "Who would hate having too much money? I think there is a lot to do. But their boss Li is quite shrewd, and there is still something to talk about."

Wang Lv's expression was weird, Zhou Tingning was curious: "What kind of expression do you have?"

Wang Lv couldn't explain it all, and said sincerely: "Old Zhou, are you so bad now? Mr. Li has only been in this industry for a year, and it is not an exaggeration to say that he has just entered the industry. Are you sure that you are even a newcomer who just entered the industry?" Is it okay to talk about it?"

Now Tiffany Zhou was really surprised, he said: "Really, she just joined the industry?"

Wang Lv: "That's right. I don't know the details. Of course I know I can't say it. But she has a good relationship with Xiao Su in our office, and the legal documents are also made by Xiao Su's brother Xiaoguan. I can't say anything else. , but she has only been in this industry for a short time, and she has survived for more than a year. I heard Xiao Su sigh, saying that some people are just talented, and they are very good at anything."

Tiffany Zhou: "..."

He was silent for a while, and said, "Didn't she do this before?"

Wang Lu: "No, you are talented."

Tiffany Zhou sighed with emotion, and said with a smile: "Then I really want to get to know this President Li again, it really is because I have too little experience."

Wang Lv patted him on the shoulder and said: "Don't underestimate women, women nowadays are very powerful, just this Mr. Li, sometimes when I hear Guan Lv and Xiao Su talk about it, I feel that Mrs. Li is not Read a lot of books, if she reads a lot of books, she must be much better than she is now. I'm afraid you don't know, the clothing of their family is the one that she led several designers to discuss and set the tone. Is it amazing?"

Zhou Tingning was even more surprised now, and after a long time, she said, "Is it true?"

Wang Lv: "What's so fake about this? We are upstairs and downstairs, and besides, they all know Xiao Su well."

Tiffany Zhou really didn't know what to say now, after he was silent, he sighed, "Sure enough, I underestimate women, so I'm a little interested in her."

Wang Lv: "Can you do it, everyone is married and has children."

Tiffany Zhou: "..."

The corner of his mouth twitched, and he said, "It's up to you. I'm talking about being interested. I'm not interested in a little bit of interest between men and women, but interested in this person's ability and talent. Can you not be interested in those men and women? Think about it. You know who I am, and making money is the number one priority."

Wang Lu: "That's right, I forgot that you are a money basket."

He smiled and said, "Would you like me to introduce Xiao Su to you? People are friendly and social, and acquaintances are easy to handle."

Tiffany Zhou: "...I think you are thinking too much."

He said: "Not everything is easy for acquaintances. On the contrary, I feel that it is unprofessional to involve some acquaintances. I will arrange my assistant to come over later and have a serious talk."

He came here by himself today. In fact, it's more about finding out the bottom line and seeing the situation, but now I'm really interested.

"Wish me success?"

"I wish you success."

The two laughed, "Go out for a drink together?"

"Go, it happens to be off work soon."

When the two went out together, Tiffany Zhou glanced at that "Little Su".

At this time, Xiao Su was sorting out the materials and preparing to go downstairs for lunch. When she noticed her gaze, she raised her head. Seeing that person nodding to her, Su Xuelian also responded. When she came out of the office, she saw that Wang Lv from their law firm and the gentleman just now were waiting for the elevator, so she dialed the phone and said, "I'm coming down now, you go to the elevator on the left."

The elevator just stopped, and several people got on the elevator together. Wang Lv said with a smile, "Xiao Su, you are having lunch with President Li again."

Su Xuelian was actually a little puzzled why she suddenly said this, but she still nodded and said, "That's right."

The elevator quickly stopped at Li Shuxin's floor, and Li Shuxin was also surprised when she got on the elevator: "Mr. Zhou, you are here too."

Tiffany Zhou nodded, smiled and said, "My friend is upstairs."

Li Shuxin didn't say much, just smiled briefly, and Su Xuelian suddenly realized why this Mr. Zhou wanted to say hello to her, but it was actually unnecessary. Even though it was lunch time, there were actually not many people going downstairs to have lunch. Many people from the company ordered the delivery downstairs, which was also convenient.

The tea restaurants downstairs all have meal delivery services.

The elevator stopped on the first floor. As soon as Li Shuxin got out of the elevator, she saw Shao Ling and the little fat boy waiting for her. Li Shuxin took a quick step and called, "Xiao Jiaxi."

When the little chubby cub heard his mother's voice, he immediately ran over, da da da.

"Mother!"

Li Shuxin went up to meet her son, hugged her son, and said, "I don't think I have one."

The little chubby cub said in a milky voice: "Think~"

His little paw hooked Li Shuxin's back, softly: "Susu..."

Su Xuelian didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and said, "Call me Aunt Su."

Little Fat Boy: "Auntie~Susu."

He has big eyes, is a cute baby, smiles at people, the hearts of those who laugh really melt, Su Xuelian: "Come on, let me hug him."

Cubs scramble.

Li Shuxin: "Here you are, you come and hug me."

When a mother can't wait to be lazy.

She took a step forward and took Shao Ling by the arm, but Shao Ling was not polite: "Su Xuelian, we are a family of three eating, you are really a big light bulb."

Su Xuelian rolled her eyes, ignored him, and concentrated on teasing the child.

Although she has gotten in touch with Li Shuxin more, she still has some distance from Shao Ling. It is absolutely impossible for her to meet alone. Su Xuelian is very particular about this point. The "baby kiss" incident back then made people very unhappy. Now that she has a boyfriend, Shao Ling is married and has a wife and children. She must pay attention to it. So as not to make Li Shuxin unhappy.

Don't look at him like this, in fact Shao Ling is also like this, they don't even have a way to contact each other.

If it wasn't for today's coincidence, she would never have gone to dinner with the family of three.

Li Shuxin pinched Shao Ling and said, "You can shut up and walk around, I know a tea restaurant is very good."

Several people went out to get in the car together, Shao Ling said: "That man was always looking at you just now."

Li Shuxin: "You're talking about Mr. Zhou, right? He came to our company today to discuss agency. He wants to be the agency of Beautiful Country, but we just started talking and haven't figured out why. He is very approachable."

Shao Ling raised his eyebrows and said, "He's from Yangcheng, a rich second generation with a bit of background, and he's been abroad all year round, so he's not high-profile, but it's said that he's very shrewd and good at making money."

Li Shuxin looked at Shao Ling in surprise, and said, "You know?"

Shao Ling: "It's also a coincidence that I heard about this person from others."

Li Shuxin was even more surprised: "You can match the number after hearing it from others?"

Shao Ling looked at her: "I'm not smart."

Li Shuxin: "...OK."

She muttered: "You know quite a lot."

Shao Ling smiled: "Who asked me to inquire about it."

He raised his eyebrows and didn't say anything else. The car quickly went around to the tea restaurant Li Shuxin mentioned. It wasn't very far, but there were quite a lot of people. Several people waited in line. Su Xuelian's cell phone rang, and she answered After picking up the phone, he was immediately surprised: "Zhang Yaxin?"

She herself was very surprised that Zhang Yaxin would call her. She looked up at Li Shuxin, and said, "Well, tell me, it's convenient for me."

She returned the child to the parents and went to the side to answer the phone. Su Xuelian's brows were tightly frowned. Li Shuxin glanced at it, and said in a low voice, "What do you think Zhang Yaxin is looking for?"

Shao Ling: "It won't be a good thing."

Li Shuxin: "You know again."

Shao Ling: "You can tell from Su Xuelian's occupation. But she won't look for Su Xuelian for any good things. If she has good things, it's better to show off to you than to look for Su Xuelian. They are not familiar with them. Since they can Finding her is definitely not a good thing."

Li Shuxin nodded: "You are right."

It happened to be their turn, and the couple entered the door first. At this time, Su Xuelian was still on the phone and said, "Don't cry. If this is the case, let's make an appointment to see each other. But my personal suggestion is that you do it as soon as possible. Call the police and go to the hospital for an examination."

Su Xuelian didn't know what she said on the other end of the phone, "There's nothing shameful about it. If you don't report to the police or do an injury test, you won't even have any proof in the future. Your parents are still reluctant to raise you up so much." Beat you, why would your in-laws beat you?"

After a pause, he continued: "You are not at fault, the beating is not your fault. It does not mean that it is not considered domestic violence if it is not your husband's beating. The mother-in-law is also counted. You must know that there is no one, it is anyone. No one has the right to hurt you. And when you are hurt, you should protect yourself first, not the perpetrator. That's good, where are you, I'll go there now, and I'll find you."

There was a fierce "no" on the other end of the phone, and then he said: "Let me think about it again, what you said, let me think about it again, I just want her to leave my house and not live with me, But I don't want to go through any legal procedures, that is Shao Peng's own mother, if so, Shao Peng will not forgive me. I don't want a divorce."

Su Xuelian: "..."

"I won't call the police. I can't call the police. I'm thinking about my mother-in-law. Also, you, you go tell Su Xuejiao not to seduce my Shao Peng..."

Su Xuelian: "..."

She didn't know what to say for a while, but Zhang Yaxin hung up the phone firmly.

When Su Xuelian entered the tea restaurant, she was depressed. Li Shuxin: "Here."

Su Xuelian forced a smile and said, "The queue is pretty fast."

Li Shuxin saw that her eyebrows could kill flies, and said, "Don't be unhappy, don't let work and other things affect your mood, people's happiness is very important."

Su Xuelian hummed softly, but didn't say anything more. She still has this professional ethics. Even if she knew someone, she would not reveal a word. And Li Shuxin also knew that Su Xuelian would not talk about her work.

For example, she went to Hong Kong City several times to solve problems for Su Xuejiao's sister-in-law who does "cuckoo" and she never mentioned these things.

Not to mention Zhang Yaxin, let alone say it.

They didn't mention this, but Shao Ling said, "I plan to go to Hong Kong City with Zhang Xuan in a few days."

Zhang Xuan, Su Xuelian's boyfriend.

Li Shuxin: "Huh?"

She said, "When did you decide?"

Shao Ling: "Morning, I contacted him this morning, and we plan to go to Hong Kong City to take a look together."

"Look at what?"

"The stock exchange."

Shao Ling said, "I plan to buy some stocks with Zhang Xuan."

Li Shuxin: "..."

She looked at Shao Ling silently. If Shao Ling bought stocks with Zhang Xuan, he didn't make money. But later, he stopped buying with Zhang Xuan and silently reversed the operation. Instead, he started to make money. All the losses in the early stage have been earned back.

For a while, Li Shuxin didn't know how to tell Shao Ling.

Do you want to say: "Don't buy it with Zhang Xuan, this product is not good at all?"

It's really hard for her to say this, she has memories of her previous life, she knows a lot of things, and she knows that Zhang Xuan can't do it. But now others don't know. Even Su Xuelian didn't know, how could she persuade her.

Li Shuxin became confused in an instant.

Su Xuelian was curious: "Are you going to buy Hong Kong stocks?"

Shao Ling shook his head: "Not necessarily, I just went to see it."

He smiled and said, "I have never actually been to the stock exchange. I used to watch the Hong Kong drama "Big Times" and thought this place was amazing. As for buying stocks, I have to wait until I come back. I just went to have a look this time." lively."

Li Shuxin silently breathed a sigh of relief.

Of course, she also knew that if she wanted to buy it, it would be too late, so why should she find any reason to persuade Shao Ling?

When Li Shuxin was struggling, Shao Ling suddenly grabbed Li Shuxin's shoulders and said with a smile: "Don't worry about me, man, don't you know my character? I've always been cautious."

Li Shuxin: "I don't think so."

Shao Ling raised his eyebrows and said, "Then tell me, where have I been careless?"

Li Shuxin thought for a while and said, "It seems that there really isn't one."

Shao Ling smiled: "That's it."

Little Fat Cub: "Daddy! Eat!"

They chatted all the time, but it really delayed the little baby's meal. The little guy was staring at the plate, his saliva was about to drip.

In fact, compared to many other families, the children in their family are quite rough. Although they eat well, drink well, and use well, they are not very expensive to take care of at home. Shao Ling and Li Shuxin didn't care about crawling all over the house.

And now he is less than two years old, and there is no strict control to prevent children from eating outside. When they come out to eat, some food will be tasted for the children. So the little chubby cub knew that the food outside was "delicious".

He staggered and said, "Let's eat."

Shao Ling: "Okay, okay, is the baby hungry?"

The little chubby boy nodded, kicked his calf, patted his chest and said, "Baby is hungry."

Su Xuelian said: "Your children can talk a lot more than children of the same age."

Shao Ling smiled, and said, "Then don't you look at who brought up my child. I am such a talkative father, how could my son be a little boring gourd?"

Su Xuelian: "..." Why do you still seem to be very proud?

Li Shuxin: "As a mother, I also have a lively personality. How could the two of us give birth to a little stuffy gourd?"

"right."

Li Shuxin also joked, Su Xuelian looked at this bragging The couple didn't respond for a while.

I don't know what to say at all.

Li Shuxin laughed too, she was a very introverted person in her previous life. Even Su Xuelian has said that she is an introvert. In fact, what is an introvert? In essence, she is not, but she has been hit by life.

And in this life, without these things, she didn't have those depressed moods, and she relaxed, and it was more like her own state from childhood to adulthood. Or, because of the experience of her previous life, she is a little more open-minded.

If she was a real girl, she was very stubborn and wanted to be strong, but now she really can't be called.

And the child of their family is raised by their husband and wife, so it is naturally different from the previous life. Li Shuxin propped up her chin and said, "Our baby is really well taken care of by Shao Ling."

Although some experts say that there is no reason at all, but Li Shuxin feels that what the experts say is somewhat correct about education. The most correct point is that it is actually more appropriate for a boy to be taken by his father, which is more beneficial to his psychology. healthy.

Li Shuxin didn't know about others, but she felt that from the perspective of their children, it really made sense.

Li Shuxin stretched out her hand to pinch the chubby boy's face, and said, "Greedy baby."

The little chubby cub ate the delicious food in his father's spoon in one gulp, looked up at his mother, pointed his little finger outside, and said loudly, "Dung!"

Li Shuxin: "What?"

She looked at her son in surprise, a little confused: "Fenfen?"

The little chubby cub shook his arm, shook his head and said, "Dung!"

Li Shuxin turned her head following his gaze, and looked outside-Reporter Wang!

Uh, no wonder!

Chapter 52

Don't look at children as small people, but children are very smart.

No, he recognized Reporter Wang immediately. Even though it had been several days since the cesspit incident, the chubby boy still knew this person. This man is shit.

The little chubby boy pointed at Reporter Wang with his little fleshy claws, and yelled loudly, "Dung!"

Reporter Wang didn't know that Little Fat Boy and the others saw him. He stood not far from the store and looked around. Soon, he saw a man trotting over.

He was as thin as a skeleton, with a hood, and his hair was so messy that it almost stood up. From such a distance, Shao Ling saw the huge eye circles and bags under his eyes with his "golden eyes", both of which were 5:00. .

It has to be said that this man is in this state, even if a woman comes, he can be kicked away by him.

Of course, based on this guy's characteristics, Shao Ling recognized who it was right away!

This person is no one else, but one of the three little bastards who came to their breeding circle back then. This man was quite distinctive, Shao Ling grabbed the three of them and sent them to the police station together, so Shao Ling recognized him at a glance. Similarly, Li Shuxin also recognized him.

Can you not recognize this?

In his previous life, the people in his village held his portrait and stood in front of their house to make trouble for more than a day and a half. Li Shuxin could recognize the big bags under his eyes. She looked at these two people and frowned slightly, how did they get together.

Don't look at how reporter Wang tried to get justice for this kid in his previous life, but Li Shuxin didn't believe how good their relationship was. You know, according to her memories of her previous life, everyone in Reporter Wang's village was harassed by three gangsters, and they were very annoyed by these three people.

That's why several of them joined forces to kill these three people, and also used these three people to cheat a sum of money.

This is what Li Shuxin knows, so it is impossible for them to have a good relationship.

But get together now?

Li Shuxin's brows were so wrinkled that it would kill a fly.

Seeing that he and Reporter Wang were both skinny and fat, like the second general Hum Ha, the two of them quickly got together, and they didn't know what to say, and then they walked together to a small alley not far away. Shao Ling looked at their figures, and then said, "Ah Xin, watch the children for a while, I'll go and see the excitement."

After a pause, he said, "If I haven't come back after a while, you can go back to the company first."

Li Shuxin nodded: "Okay."

The little chubby little paw was still waving: "See dung."

Such excitement, the baby also wants to watch!

The little people don't understand those big principles, but they just know that the manure is a person who will fall into the cesspit. He wants to watch the excitement, and the baby wants to watch the excitement.

Li Shuxin squeezed her little paws, and said, "If the baby doesn't go, it's dirty, and our baby still has to eat delicious food. Right?"

The chubby boy looked down at the delicious food, then looked up at the "dung" that had disappeared, thought for a while, and nodded decisively: "Eat."

Sure enough, between eating and watching the excitement, he chose to eat decisively.

Eat bigger than the sky.

Look at the excitement, where is it not?

The chubby cub pouted his small mouth, and his mouth grew bigger, showing his small teeth: "Eat, eat."

Li Shuxin: "Okay."

When Shao Ling went out, Li Shuxin also picked up their chubby cub, but Su Xuelian didn't know anything, and asked curiously, "Who is that? Why did the baby call him shit?"

Did she hear correctly?

Is it shit?

This name...children can't lie.

How can it have such a strange name?

Su Xuelian was very puzzled and did not understand, and asked, "Who is this person?"

Li Shuxin: "This is a person from Tangkou Village next door to us. His name is Reporter Wang. As for the name of the little chubby boy... It's a long story."

Su Xuelian: "Tell me?"

Li Shuxin looked at the lunch on the table and said, "Are you sure you want to say such disgusting things during meal time?"

Su Xuelian was really entangled for a while. Hearing this name, it seems to be a tasteful "gossip", but well, everyone has a heart for gossip. She looked at the delicious food again, then at the cute and chubby little face of the chubby boy, and said, "Then, let's talk after dinner."

Li Shuxin laughed and said, "Okay."

Su Xuelian murmured: "I think that if I don't go back to the village for a while, I won't be able to keep up with the gossip."

Although Li Shuxin also said that he was from Tangkou Village next door, he also knew that this matter had something to do with their village. Otherwise, the two villages don't seem to communicate with each other. Su Xuelian couldn't eat well this lunch, she was scratching her head.

When Shao Ling left the tea restaurant, he quickly followed the two generals Hum Ha. As they walked, Shao Ling saw them get on a bus, and Shao Ling stopped the taxi decisively to follow. The two people got off after a few stops, and the place where they got off was the village in the city.

Shao Ling looked at the village in the city, his eyes flickered and he said nothing. He quickly followed the two people again. The two people went around the alleys and bought some lo mei at a small stall. I also specially ordered a large bag of oil residue and small crispy meat, and finally came to a private house. Regardless of the rapid development of Pengcheng, high-rise buildings are emerging one after another, and the urban construction is extremely fast, but this urban village with a lot of sewage and people still exists. It is very chaotic and extends in all directions.

To put it bluntly, Reporter Wang and the others don't have to intentionally dump people, as long as they walk faster and one of them can't keep up, they can dump people.

However, Shao Ling followed them all the time and did not fall behind. Shao Ling came to the yard and looked around. When he was thinking about how to get in, he watched a few people come out with tables. Yes, in such a hot summer, this village in the city Her room is as stuffy as a steamer, but if there is a chance, I'm afraid I won't be willing to enter the room.

Shao Ling watched them sitting in the yard. Apart from the two he saw just now, there were several other people, including two other people who went to their sea cucumber circle to make trouble, and there was one Shao Ling didn't know, who was from their village. He was not familiar with Tangkou Village, but he was also a "neighbor", so Shao Ling was familiar with all of them, and he was sure that this person was not from Tangkou Village.

A total of five people sat together, the one who moved the table moved the table, and the one who took the chair took the chair.

It seemed that they didn't have anything more delicious, except for the braised crispy pork and a plate of fried peanuts, there was nothing else. Shao Ling didn't know that person and brought a case of beer, and said cheerfully, "Brothers, you should have a good drink today."

"Yes, have a good drink."

The five sat down one by one. Shao Ling looked around and found a corner to stop.

Several people each poured a glass of beer and started to work. Among them, the skinny monkey with big bags under his eyes sighed: "There is nothing good in this city. Look at Pengcheng, it is not as big as our village."

He fanned the wind and said, "I have prickly heat all over my body. Where is the home in our village brighter?"

"You are wrong. Your home in the countryside is more spacious than this one. How much do you pay for renting a house here? How much does it cost to rent a house in your village? Needless to say? You really think highly of your village."

The bearded man he didn't know said something.

The faces of the others were a bit ugly, but Reporter Wang was very good at smoothing things out, saying: "You don't have to talk about this, and it doesn't matter whether it's worth it or not, it's not our own. In fact, it's a good thing to call everyone this time."

"Is there something good?"

The others all looked at Reporter Wang, waiting for his words.

Compared with a few ignorant gangsters, Reporter Wang is naturally more capable than them. Not to mention in front of them, even in front of Shao Peng and his rich people, his words are very convincing of.

He smiled slightly and said, "My brothers must know that I'm working in a newspaper now."

Who doesn't know this?

The three gangsters all knew that Reporter Wang was a talented person in their village. He was a college student in the 1980s. It was not easy in the 1980s. This is a well-known capable person in their village.

"Brother Wang, tell me."

Reporter Wang: "I have worked in a newspaper office for many years. I have a degree and ability. But I am a person with a bad background. I come from a rural area. Many people don't care about me at all. You also I know how difficult it is to get out of the village. Maybe you can see that I am living a good life, but others don't know the pain in my heart. Those leaders are not as capable as I am, and there are some newcomers, shit is not, but the family If you have a way, you can go farther than me and live a better life. I am not convinced."

Several other people nodded one after another.

"Brother Wang, you are capable."

"Yes, whoever is not convinced by you, you tell us, I will help you clean up! Don't worry about my work, look at how Tang Yaozong has been cleaned up by me. If you leave this matter to me, who will offend him? You, I will help you clean up people."

Reporter Wang's expression was a bit subtle when he heard this, but he quickly said: "You can't do it. A gentleman can't do it. We can't make mistakes. You are not young, I can't harm you. You say We are all in the same village, maybe hundreds of years ago we were still an ancestor, how could I do anything to harm you. If something happened to you, wouldn't you be the one who cares about you the most? I'm not Tang Yaozong and Wang Axing, I can't do it That deceitful thing. Do you think so?"

Sure enough, these words immediately moved the idiot with an empty mind.

Several people were moved beyond words.

"But don't blame Tang Yaozong. He didn't mean it. He just wanted to teach you a lesson. If he wanted to kill you, you would know that he didn't have the guts. He was motivated by Wang Axing, a vicious thing. Yes, Wang Axing lied to him, how could he know so much? At most he is stupid and was deceived. But he is actually a good person, because he has been very guilty and decadent about this matter. But Wang Axing, this person He is not a good person. Think about it carefully. At that time, Tang Yaozong asked you to go to the sea cucumber circle, but he didn't go. How could he be sure that you would fall? It is impossible to predict. After all, there are too many variables, but Wang Axing himself But at the head, if he wants to do something, it's too easy. At that time, he can push it to Tang Yaozong. This person is the worst."

He has a very good relationship with Tang Yaozong, so he quietly pushed the matter to Wang Axing to whitewash Tang Yaozong. After all, Tang Yaozong was his relative, so it was obvious who he should turn to.

Besides, he also participated in this matter, but there is no need to say more.

He's used to putting on a show.

"Wang Axing is a bastard, I will deal with him sooner or later." Little gangster No. 1 gritted his teeth.

This person doesn't even deserve a name.

Little gangster No. 2 nodded, "Next time I go back to the village, I'll have to beat him again. If I don't beat him, I'll feel bad."

Another one without a name at all.

"As long as you know it, don't make troubles for the time being. People in the village don't want to see you if you always make troubles. In fact, I know that you are all righteous and not bad people, but others don't know."

Several punks were moved by this man again.

Shao Ling stood not far from the door, thinking that it was no wonder he was cheated, his brain was full of shit, and he was talking in a few words, but they all showed a heart-to-heart attitude, such a person would not be cheated, What kind of person can be cheated?

This idiot is written all over his face, he really can't do it.

However, the three still pretended to have found a bosom friend, and started to drink again. At this time, the little gangster No. 1 asked again: "Brother Wang, you said you found us a good thing, what is it?"

Reporter Wang: "This matter has something to do with my work. You also know that I am a reporter, but I was suppressed because of my talent but my family background."

Everyone nods.

"So I thought, my fate is up to me. Since they don't give me a chance, I will create it myself! If I make big news by myself, then this year's best reporter award must be me. If I get such a high-quality award, then no one can suppress me!"

"My fate is up to me, that's a good saying!"

"That's exactly what I am!"

"Yes, that's exactly what we are!"

The reason why they are punks is really because their brains are not good enough.

Reporter Wang looked at them like this, smiled and said: "I want to get the best reporter, but you also know, where are there so many big news? Even if there is, it is not my turn. So I think, I need the help of you brothers to make a news by myself. You come to help me, and it is not for nothing. I will let you publish in the newspaper. Let everyone know that you are helping me and investigating the truth Just like the one in the Hong Kong movie, the undercover agent. At that time, won't everyone look up to you? Respect you. At that time, how could anyone say that you were punks? I won the best reporter award and went to the As a leader in the newspaper office, I will arrange for you to be reporters in the newspaper office. Do you think this is a good thing?"

Several people's eyes widened with excitement.

They really didn't expect that it could be like this.

"Brother Wang, are you serious?"

Reporter Wang smiled: "Do you think I'm lying?"

"I do!"

"I do too!"

"That's right, I won't harm you. Since you want to make big news, it must be bizarre, horrifying, and shocking enough. Otherwise, who will pay more attention? The news will pass in a day or two. We have to make a splash."

The three punks scratched their heads, not understanding.

They are simple-minded and well-developed limbs, so they can fight well, but if they do something that requires brains, I'm afraid it won't work.

"Brother Wang, tell me, what do you say, what should we do."

Reporter Wang laughed and said, "Actually, it's not difficult."

He ordered some crispy pork with oil residue on the table, and said, "We use this to make a fuss."

"use this?"

A few people don't understand.

Reporter Wang: "This lo mei restaurant near your urban village is pretty good. famous? I remember that the most famous of his family is the oil residue crispy pork. We said how about they use dead rats to make fried meat? "

"Fuck!"

"Isn't this too disgusting?"

"Hey, that's not right. Duck meat is usually used in his family. Duck meat is very cheap. Duck feet, duck neck and duck tongue can be sold for a good price. Duck meat is worthless, so he makes it. Little crispy meat. Besides, duck meat can be collected in a basket for ten yuan, so there is no need for them to do this. This mouse still has to be caught. You think it is easy to catch. If you have the skills to catch mice, buy a basket of duck meat Why don't we just buy duck meat directly?"

Although these people have no brains, they know that they are all nearby.

Reporter Wang knocked on the table angrily, and said, "Everyone said it was big news, what big news is it that you use duck meat? Is this not normal? But let's say that his family uses rat meat, so that we can shock."

"Then his family is useless..."

"It's time for you to go out, catch some mice, fiddle with them and put them in their shop..."

"Ouch, isn't this too disgusting?"

Reporter Wang: "Why are you so incapable of doing something? Don't you want to make a splash? If you expose this matter with me, you will be heroes. How can ordinary people know the truth? People are easily deceived. Instigating, the main thing is that if we do well, we will be able to rise to the top."

"Getting rat meat is a sensation?"

"Rat meat is just the first step." Reporter Wang smiled triumphantly, looked at the other people, and said, "You smoke... that?"

"you!"

Several people immediately looked at Reporter Wang seriously. Reporter Wang reached out to comfort them and said, "Don't be afraid, I won't report you. I'm a reporter and I've seen people like you before. I know What about your situation? Look at how skinny and dry you look, I understand, don't worry, we are from the same village, I wish you well, but I don't wish you worse."

Several people were speechless.

Reporter Wang looked at the accomplices of the three hooligans, and said, "Brother, I know you have a wider network than them, so I will call you this time, and let's do it together. You get that good thing that doesn't need to be expensive. Just get some shells, and I throw them in the kitchen of their back kitchen. Our first step is to find the rat meat, the second step is to find the shell, and this step after step. This heat can last for many days. And, If it is well processed, it is a big news. In fact, what ordinary people like to watch is this kind of news, because this kind of news concerns them. For them, this is the most important thing. Because this is what concerns them , are closely related to their lives."

He sneered and said: "I have a colleague who went in to do a coolie by himself in order to investigate the black coal mine. He was so tired that he could see his ribs and was beaten. This kind of person is an idiot. Could the person who opened the black coal mine be an ordinary person? You can't kill him So what if he exposes it, will the common people pay attention? But it's only after a day of novelty that the popularity goes down. This kind of idiot is thankless and gets nothing. If I want to do it, I have to do some novelty hunting. "

Several people looked at each other in blank dismay.

Reporter Wang said meaningfully: "You don't understand, how to understand the minds of ordinary people, I dare say no one understands better than me!"

"This circle of shells is not easy to do." The bearded man tried to evade.

Reporter Wang: "Brother, I can trust you. Isn't it more difficult for them to smoke that one? I know, you all have your own circles, as long as you are willing to help, I will not treat you badly. I also know, You guys are also going to make money here, as long as you help me, I will naturally help you."

He can see it. Although this guy is with a few punks, he is much smarter than these three brainless punks.

He said meaningfully: "I also have some friends around me, and the conditions are quite good. You smoke this thing, and you always have to make money. What's the point of this kind of small life? I know a few relocated households. The conditions There is no need to say more, and such a person is easy to fool..."

He laughed softly, his expression was particularly obvious.

When the bearded man heard this, his eyes lit up, and he immediately asked: "The relocated one? Are you rich?"

People like them have been poor for a long time, and they can only make money by attracting people and selling them a little more. But this kind of thing is not so easy. After all, normal people who want to engage in this kind of thing are all on guard.

But if there are acquaintances, it is very different to secretly add some food to people first, and then slowly lure them in.

He smiled happily, his eyes bright: "It would be great if this could be done, isn't it just a shell? Don't worry, I can do this."

If you want to say that these people are vicious, they are really vicious, and their hearts are really big.

They just said it carelessly in the yard, not afraid that anyone would hear it. But it's not entirely because they are defenseless, the main thing is that the villages in the city here, there are no people at all in broad daylight, and the people living here are the bottom of the city, and the lower the bottom, so they have to be busy making money, but There is no time to be lively at home.

They were scheming like no one else, and every word and deed fell into Shao Ling's eyes. He frowned and looked at these people, feeling disgusted.

He listened to these people brazenly talking about such calculations, he was silent for a while, didn't stay for a long time, turned and left.

Shao Ling turned left and right out of the village in the city, squatting on the side of the road to smoke, Shao Ling smoked for a while, then looked back, in fact, the rental house was no longer visible here. But Shao Ling didn't know what to watch, he had seen enough, and began to think about it.

He hesitated for a moment, and quickly dialed Shao Jie's number.

It took a long time for Shao Jie to answer the phone, and he was quite puzzled: "Why do you think of calling me, you brat? Tell me, what's the matter?"

Shao Ling smiled and said, "I can't find you if I have nothing to do? Are you too cruel? You said I would call you Brother Jie."

"Hey, if there's nothing wrong with you, I'll take your head off and kick it for you as Qiu'er. You're the only bastard like you who can still call me Brother Jie. If there's nothing wrong with you, it's okay. Hurry up, if you have something to do, go straight Say. I'm busy here."

Although they work at the police station, they are quite busy here.

There is no way, there are many people who are relocated, and if you have a little money, there will be more shit.

Shao Ling: "I'll go to your house tonight, let's talk face to face."

Shao Jie was taken aback, he didn't expect him to say that, he whispered: "Is there any inconvenience to call?"

Shao Ling: "Yes."

He responded, and Shao Jie became serious: "Okay, come to my house for this matter."

After a pause, he said, "How about this, I'll go where you are, and you don't come to my house, or if something happens, everyone will know that you said it. I'll drive there now, and you give me the address."

Shao Ling laughed and said, "Okay."

He said, "Come to my house."

Shao Jie: "Okay, I haven't been to your house yet."

After the two of them made a final decision, Shao Ling squatted for a while, pondered for a while, then got up and took a taxi to leave. Shao Ling's boss followed him for a while, and it was already half an afternoon when he returned. At this time, both Li Shuxin and Su Xuelian had returned to the company.

The chubby cub was sitting in the office with his mother. The little one didn't take a nap. He lay on the sofa and pinched his feet. There was a big feeding bottle next to him. The little chubby boy turned around and took a sip after playing for a while.

Oh, this little day is extraordinarily pleasant.

The child was swaying, and when he heard the voice of his father coming back, the little guy sat up all of a sudden, stretched his furry head forward, and called softly, "Daddy."

Shao Ling stepped forward immediately, and said with a smile, "Baby."

The chubby cub immediately slid off the sofa, ran to his father, hugged his leg, and said in a childish voice, "Dad, go home."

Shao Ling looked at him and said, "Don't you like going out to play the most?"

The little chubby cub murmured, "I like it~"

Then he said, "Baa, there is a car."

Shao Ling laughed: "There is no car, baby want to play with a car?"

The little fat boy nodded: "Yes."

He nodded limply: "No cars, no slides."

Both Shao Ling and Li Shuxin dote on children, and they have plenty of toys for their little chubby boy. Although I can be with my mother here, but there is nothing, the little fat boy is not happy to be here.

What he likes to "go out" is to go out where he can run and play everywhere.

It's not that I'm stuck in the office and can't go anywhere to go out to play.

The little guy blinked his big eyes softly: "Father, let's go!"

He also stretched out his hand to grab Li Shuxin: "Mom is leaving, too."

All go, all go.

Li Shuxin finally put down her work and came to Shao Ling's side. Shao Ling wrapped his arms around his wife's waist, leaned over and clicked.

Li Shuxin covered her face and said, "Kiss me~"

Shao Ling: "Can't you?"

Li Shuxin laughed, poked him, and said, "It's fine, but look, my son is here. He's getting bigger and bigger, it's not good for you."

Shao Ling didn't think so. He said: "Mom and Dad have a good relationship, and it's too late for the baby to be happy. Why are you afraid that the baby will know. Besides, it doesn't matter if the baby sees it, right baby?"

The baby tilted his head, little people don't understand.

But the little guy raised a big smile and said, "Mom kiss."

Shao Ling smiled and said, "Look, why are you still robbing daddy, little guy?"

The little chubby boy giggled, hugged his mother's leg without letting go, and said, "Mom, kiss the baby."

Li Shuxin: "Okay, baby."

She lowered her head and scented the little guy's face, and said, "Is this okay?"

The baby nodded, turned the other side of his face to his father, and said, "Kiss me too."

Shao Ling: "Okay, okay."

The little guy was kissed by the double love of his father and mother. He jumped up and down excitedly, and his little hands also swayed.

The little baby who loves to rock.

The little baby smiled and said softly, "Go home."

Holding my father in one hand and my mother in the other to go home.

Shao Ling: "Okay, go home, but wait a minute, okay?"

The little baby didn't understand, so he pouted, and Shao Ling smiled: "Dad, right away!"

The little chubby boy sat on the sofa with a puffy face, staring at his parents with big black grape-like eyes. Shao Ling pulled Li Shuxin to the window, and lowered his voice: "I have an appointment with Shao Jie, I really have to go back."

Li Shuxin was surprised: "You dated him?"

Shao Ling: "Didn't I follow Reporter Wang and that dead ghost today? I didn't expect to encounter another thing. After thinking about it, I have to tell Shao Jie about this matter. Who is he?" The police can handle it better than us."

Li Shuxin: "Then shall I go back with you?"

Shao Ling: "Are you done?"

Li Shuxin shook her head: "No, but it doesn't matter if my affairs come sooner or later."

Shao Ling smiled, pecked again, and said, "No need, you're busy with your work, it doesn't matter if you don't go back to this trivial matter. I just want to talk to Shao Jie."

Li Shuxin was curious: "What's the matter?"

Shao Ling probably talked about the matter, Li Shuxin's face turned dark when she heard it, she was speechless, and scolded: "Isn't this person too shameless?"

Shao Ling sneered, his eyes filled with coldness, and said, "What virtue do you have when you think of them? It's normal for them to do this."

It's disgusting that they did this.

But it was something they could do, Shao Ling's expression lightened, and he said, "Okay, I'll catch what happened this time, and even if I can't do anything about him, I'll make him unable to be a reporter .This kind of person is a reporter, what else can he do besides harming people."

Li Shuxin nodded, agreeing with Shao Ling's words.

Perhaps in the eyes of many people, it was just a small shop closing down, but no one jumped out of a crack in the rock. They opened a store well, but if they succeed in being framed by them, it's not just a matter of the store closing down.

This family may also be really dead.

She said: "Okay, come and see, anyway, you should pay attention, don't get this kind of dirty thing."

Shao Ling laughed, put his arms around his wife and said, "You don't believe me?"

Li Shuxin said coquettishly, "What do you think?"

Leaning on his shoulder, she said softly, "I believe in your ability the most, but I'm also afraid that others will deceive you."

Shao Ling smiled and pinched her face: "Then you still don't believe it."

Li Shuxin: "Not really."

Shao Ling lowered his head and pecked at her, Li Shuxin giggled and said, "You are like a woodcutter."

Shao Ling was confident and confident: "You don't believe me so much, I don't want to kiss you more. Let my daughter-in-law feel more about me and believe me more."

Li Shuxin laughed, stretched out her hand to hook his neck, and said, "You will bully me."

That being said, the whole person was nestled in Shao Ling's arms as if he had no bones. Shao Ling lowered his head and leaned into Li Shuxin's ear and whispered, "You vixen, are you here to recruit me?"

Li Shuxin blinked innocently, and said softly, "Where is it?"

"You're a vixen."

Shao Ling laughed softly, and his hands began to be dishonest. Li Shuxin patted his hand and said angrily, "Why don't you hurry home? Otherwise, even Shao Jie has arrived, and you haven't arrived yet."

Shao Ling reached out and patted her butt, saying, "You."

Li Shuxin's eyes were round and round, Shao Ling couldn't help laughing in a low voice, and said, "Look at you, my son is just like you."

These girls really have the same big eyes.

The little chubby cub was poked, and immediately stretched out his little claws, and said softly, "Mom~"

Li Shuxin: "Huh?"

"A baby is like a mother."

Li Shuxin smiled: "Yes, the baby is like a mother, but also like a father."

She took a step forward, tidied up the little guy's clothes, and said, "Baby wait for mommy to come home for dinner."

The little guy nodded, and said in a childish voice: "Okay ~ wait for mom."

Shao Ling picked up his son, patted her again, and said, "I'm leaving first."

Li Shuxin: "Okay."

Shao Ling took the children out, and Li Shuxin sent them out. While waiting for the elevator, he watched Lawyer Guan come down. He smiled and nodded to Shao Ling, saying, "Go out to play together next time?"

Shao Ling: "Okay, I'm jobless, I have plenty of time."

Lawyer Guan laughed: "I'm busy these days because I'm unemployed."

Speaking of which, Li Shuxin is really full of emotion, even though Lawyer Guan and the others have business dealings with their company. Shao Ling can only be regarded as a family member. But I don't know when Shao Ling got acquainted with Lawyer Guan, and Su Xuelian's boyfriend Zhang Xuan, they seemed to get acquainted very quickly.

Li Shuxin pushed Shao Ling and said, "Hurry up and walk around, don't delay the business."

She greeted Lawyer Guan and said, "Guan Lv, please." She forgot that she had an appointment with Lawyer Guan. Fortunately, this person didn't come over just now, so it would be very embarrassing. Shao Ling is the most annoying person.

Lawyer Guan: "Let's go."

In fact, for Lawyer Guan and his law firm, Li Shuxin and his company are not that big, but Lawyer Guan is not the ace lawyer of their law firm, and there are not many big clients. He also took great care to maintain such a small customer. After all, Li Shuxin is very particular about everything.

No matter what, she tried her best to find a law firm to deal with it, but it made him do a lot of small work.

And Shao Ling got acquainted with him back and forth, and got along well.

They are husband and wife, but he thinks that they are very nice people, and they are worth dating. And it's very comfortable to communicate with. He secretly told Li Shuxin: "Your company's client Mr. Zhou is a friend of our law firm Wang Lv. Wang Lv came to me to talk."

Although talking about this industry is also very particular, but people always have a few friends.

It must be so.

There are certain things that we will definitely inquire about each other.

Li Shuxin raised her eyebrows in surprise, and then said, "I see, thank you, come on, let's talk in the office."

Guan Lv: "Okay."

Li Shuxin greeted Xiaotian and said, "Xiaotian, prepare some coffee."

Oda: "Okay."

She promised so, and has come.

As Li Shuxin's secretary, Xiaotian did a decent job. Just as Li Shuxin finished speaking, she saw that Xiaotian was already getting ready. She smiled and said, "Lawyer Guan likes sweeter coffee, am I right?"

Lawyer Guan looked up, smiling all over his face: "Yes, that's right, thank you!"

Oda: "You are too polite, you should."

Lawyer Guan smiled even wider, bowed his head and took a sip.

His voice was a little lighter, and he said: "It tastes very good, and your company's coffee tastes better than ours."

The corner of Li Shuxin's mouth twitched, she looked at Lawyer Guan, then at Oda from the corner of her eyes, bowed her head silently, and suppressed her laugh.

Oh, the coffee is delicious!

Are you sure it's the coffee that tastes good and not the sweet taste of love?

she laughed...

Chapter 53

It was the first time for Shao Jie to come to Shao Ling's house. After he entered the door, he looked around and gave a thumbs up: "This place is really nice."

Shao Ling smiled and said, "The vision of our husband and wife, how could it be worse?"

He smiled and led Shao Jie to the sofa in the living room. Hearing the voice of a guest at home, the chubby boy ran out of the room in a hurry, holding a car in his hand. He raised his face and looked at Shao Jie with a sweet smile.

"Does Xiao Jiaxi know Uncle?"

Little Jiaxi tilted her head, and it was this sentence again. It seemed that every adult would sleep with this sentence when they met. The little guy shook his head resolutely, and looked at Shao Jie with his mouth shut. This was an uncle he didn't know. .

But soon, the little guy seemed to think of something, and said happily: "Pull, dung."

Shao Jie: "???"

what does this mean?

Shao Ling, as a tenth-level contestant of "Baby Language", understood what his son said immediately. He translated: "My son recognized you as the person who pulled Aunt Hu and Reporter Wang out that day."

He said very kindly: "My son sees Reporter Wang and calls him shit."

Shao Jie: "..."

The corners of his mouth twitched. Although the word dung does not describe him, pulling dung is not a nice word either. He picked up the little guy, and said earnestly: "Baby, I am Uncle Jie, Uncle Shao Jie. The one who is a policeman, remember?"

The little baby's mouth was deflated again, thinking that this uncle is a good thing.

"Hello, Uncle."

Although the little guy's small expression showed disgust, his small mouth was sweet. He stretched his little arms and legs, and said, "The baby is going to play."

Shao Jie: "Okay, okay, you go."

He put the child down, and the little chubby boy ran away with a bang. Fearing that this uncle would hold him back again, Shao Jie laughed: "Your little thing runs really fast..."

He glanced at the children's room where the children were playing, and sighed with emotion: "Are you too willing?"

In fact, they have paid a lot of money for the demolition and relocation, but they are all from the countryside. Even if you have money, you will buy gold and silver, and you will not think of buying so many toys for your children.

To be honest, it was the first time he saw someone set up a children's room for children, saying it was a children's room, but this was not a bedroom, but a special room for playing. There are a lot of toys here, and there are slides.

He let out a hey, and said, "You husband and wife are really spoiling your children."

Shao Ling's eyes moved slightly, and he said, "I can't spoil my son too much."

He laughed heartily and said, "Go, go to the study and talk about business."

Shao Jie: "OK."

He also knew that he didn't come here to greet other people's children to play or something, so he followed Shao Ling to the study. The little chubby boy looked up, then lowered his head and continued to tinker with the car in his hand as if nothing had happened.

After playing for a while, he put down the car, then ran out rattling, and came to the cabinet in the living room. The little guy sat down on the cushion in front of the cabinet, because he always came over to search, so this There is also a small cushion specially prepared for this little guy to sit on.

The little guy opened the cabinet, found a box of bear biscuits, and tore it apart, showing a triumphant smile. The little guy was eating bear biscuits, hooked the remote control with his little hand, and turned on the TV again.

"Elephant, elephant, your nose..."

Crayon Shin-chan is playing on TV, and the little chubby boy can't understand it, but you will never understand the happiness of the little baby. The little guy climbed onto the sofa, the whole cub leaned back, and the little belly could see the little flesh, but the little guy didn't move, just lying down and watching cartoons and eating bear biscuits, it was very comfortable.

Shao Ling and Shao Jie chatted for a while in the study room. When Shao Jie came out, his face was dark. Shao Ling patted him on the shoulder and said, "You don't have to be so angry."

Shao Jie: "How can I not be angry, what the hell is going on with her?"

Although he is a policeman, he doesn't feel that he has to save the world like a superman, but, these people are too disgusting to do things, right? But anyone with a sense of justice can't bear it.

He said: "My area is not here, I can't control them, but it's okay, I'm looking for my classmates, I have classmates here, don't worry, leave this to me."

After a pause, he was really sincere: "Thank you, Shao Ling."

He always thought that Shao Ling was a fool, but he didn't expect him to have a more sense of justice than others. Shao Ling laughed, and said bluntly, "I'm not a good person, so don't treat me as a good person."

"No matter what your starting point is, as long as what you do is a good thing."

Shao Jie laughed, and said: "Besides, if you didn't see the little gangsters and followed them uneasy, I wouldn't know so much here. I didn't expect that they really set their eyes on our village. One conspiracy after another You said it was a good demolition, but why all the ghosts and snakes have come out. People outside are thinking about calculating the money for the demolition, but it is enough for the poor and the rich in our village. You don't know how busy our police station is these days Really, when they had no money, they could still stay at home well, but now that they have money, this is not the case anymore, everyone feels that they are the sons of destiny, really, we see heaven The police are so busy. They can do a little bit of work. When they come up, they will make a fuss and lose money. If you say it's nothing, isn't this just telling people that they are a fat sheep."

Shao Ling looked at his painful expression and patted Shao Jie on the shoulder.

Shao Jie: "Shao Guohong, do you know?"

Shao Ling: "...Does it matter? Uncle Guohong and my father are from the same generation. Although they are not close relatives, they are also distant relatives."

Shao Jie: "He gave the money to the three children, and now he regrets it, and asked the children to return the money. It's a mess. I just went to their house to adjust it, and adjusted it several times. Our police station is now with There is no difference between the aunt of the neighborhood committee. You also know that I am from our village, but whenever something happens, I will always be called, and my head is really buzzing."

It's good to have money, and it's also good to relocate by yourself, but Shao Jie can vividly remember how much disturbance this demolition has caused to his work.

What he said made Shao Ling a little surprised. Shao Ling said: "Uncle Guohong wants to get the money back? Hasn't he always loved the three children?"

They are also middle-aged people of the "Guo" generation, Shao Guohong is much stronger than Shao Guowei, and treats the three children equally, regardless of whether they are sons or daughters, they are all impartial. Like an old cow, he diligently confessed to the three children, and he will confess wherever he can in the exam, so the three children in his family are all promising outside. And Uncle Guohong is not a eccentric person, so the relationship between the children is not bad.

Shao Ling was always envious of his family when he was a child.

As soon as they received the relocation funds, Uncle Guohong held an emergency family meeting and distributed the money to several children, but he kept nothing. But this is not surprising, there are some old people in their village who are like this.

I am conscientious in serving my children. It seems that I have nothing to do with myself. I can do whatever I want. The food I can eat is not good, the clothes are not good, and the money I save is good for my children. Shao Guohong and his wife are like this.

Shao Jie: "Sometimes it's really hard to say what to say. You see, some parents give their children wholeheartedly, but the children are more selfish and have no family affection at all. Some old people are obviously selfish, but the children are not like that, filial It's very. It's hard to say. The three children of Shao Guohong's family are happy when they give money, but they don't come to the door after taking the money. You can't completely say that they are white-eyed wolves, but they are right. The old man is indifferent. No, he said nice things when he called, but he didn't want them to come back to see the old man one by one. You push me, I push you, and they all say that they are busy. Well, Uncle Guohong I'm also used to the character of my children. But I'm afraid of comparison in everything. You know, that KAMAZ is in full swing recently..."

Speaking of this, Shao Jie said with emotion: "It's not over yet, but it's enough to last."

Shao Ling: "This kind of scam will not collapse for the time being if there is enough money in the back to support the front."

Shao Jie nodded, brought the topic back, and continued: "The salesmen in Marcus are more caring than their children. The caring makes your scalp tingle. Uncle Guohong went to the neighbors several times. The salesmen The young man cut the couple's hair and took them to take a bath. He asked about their health, and gave them some food during the holidays. He also cleaned up their house... Uncle Guohong and his wife rented a private house in order to save money. They lived early in the morning Just go to him to fetch water for their house to make breakfast. This person, if you haven't enjoyed it, you don't know whether it's good or bad. It feels warm. Doesn't the comparison come out now? Anyway, now the old couple are determined to give money They want to come back. They don't want to give money to their children anymore, they plan to come back and invest in KAMAZ. Of course the three children in his family quit. To put it bluntly, children are not their hope for retirement in the future, but Kamas is. He has given an ultimatum, and if the money is returned to him, he will file a lawsuit."

Shao Ling: "..."

Kamaz is undoubtedly a film company, but the sons and daughters of Uncle Guohong are enough to look like a wolf.

Shao Ling sighed: "There have been many such things in the village recently, right?"

Shao Jie: "That's right, most of the elderly in our village are more attentive to their children, and many of them have given away the money. Regardless of whether the children are good or not, they were all in peace before, but now..."

He spread his hands and said, "The salesman of KAMAZ is more careful when he is his own child, so I don't need to say more about it."

Originally, it was very annoying to have a liar company, and there were people who planned to seduce it. Shao Jie really felt that there were indeed many "sequelae" after the relocation. He pressed his temple and said, "It's really not easy for me."

Shao Ling smiled: "Hurry up and serve the people."

Shao Jie: "Oh, it's not easy."

He said with emotion: "If these people are just selling defective products, selling fake products and selling Amway, it's actually nothing, but now the matter is too big. I have to pay attention to it."

Shao Jie said a few more words of emotion, but he didn't stay with Shao Ling for long, and he had to rush back.

"Come and sit down when you have time."

Shao Jie smiled: "Okay, I'll come to drink with you when I'm free."

Shao Ling: "I think you don't have much time for a while."

Shao Jie spread his hands and left helplessly.

In fact, making fake news to frame people is really not a big deal, but a group of addicts can still get that kind of thing. up.

Shao Jie really didn't dare to be careless.

"I'm leaving first, so don't inquire about this matter in the future."

Shao Ling smiled and said, "Okay."

Shao Ling sent Shao Jie out, and the little chubby boy ran out again, waving his little claws, and said loudly, "Goodbye, uncle."

Shao Jie: "Oh, you are so obedient."

The little guy, chubby, patted his chest and nodded: "I'm good!"

The proud little eyebrows were about to fly, Shao Jie smiled and said, "I'll bring my little sister to play with you, okay?"

The little chubby boy's eyes lit up, and he nodded immediately: "Okay!"

He patted his little fat paw, just very happy.

Shao Ling said: "This kid likes to have a kid to play with."

Children like children, and Shao Ling deeply felt that it should be easier for their children to go to kindergarten.

After all, this kid really likes to play with his friends.

The father and son sent Shao Jie home together. It was a coincidence that Li Shuxin came back not long after Shao Jie left. She smiled and asked, "Did anyone stay for dinner?"

Shao Ling: "Who will do it for him?"

Li Shuxin laughed lightly and said, "You are too much."

Shao Ling shrugged. He said, "He is not worthy of me, Chef Shao, to cook. Only our dear Miss Li is worthy of my own cooking."

Li Shuxin laughed, she went to wash her hands and said, "I'll do it with you."

Shao Ling pressed her shoulder and said, "You have been busy all day, take a rest."

Li Shuxin: "That's fine."

If someone takes the initiative to undertake housework, she can naturally rest.

"How was your talk with Shao Jie?"

Shao Ling: "He will take care of it. Regarding the matter of those little bastards, I can't control it, and I can't control it."

Li Shuxin followed Shao Ling, watching him cook with this and that, and as expected, he heard Shao Ling continue: "But Reporter Wang, I will definitely not let him have a good time."

Li Shuxin raised her eyebrows: "Isn't he still doing it?"

Shao Ling smiled: "Yes, but it doesn't mean he doesn't want to do it if he didn't do it. Besides, no matter whether he wants to fool people or not, he wants to help those three punks and drag others into the water, it's always true. Shao Peng Those people know, can they forget it?"

He smiled meaningfully, and Li Shuxin understood what he meant.

She looked at Shao Ling for a long time, and suddenly said, "Why do you hate Reporter Wang so much?"

Shao Ling raised his eyebrows: "Why can't I hate him? He didn't do anything good. What happened to Kamasi, it's our Shaojia Village. I'm sure he is one of them. Although I don't know how much Shao Peng participated, but Reporter Wang must have a role, I hate him, I hope he has a bad end, isn't it something unexpected?"

Li Shuxin nodded.

Shao Ling smiled and said, "It's you, you are annoying him too."

Li Shuxin paused, and then said unnaturally: "I am the same, Second Aunt and the others have a good relationship with me. He is not a good person."

In fact, what other people do is none of her business. In her previous life, this person used the identity of a media person to instigate the masses to persecute them, so as to achieve her own goals. This matter has not happened in this life, and Li Shuxin can't So, well, she can always talk about what happened.

Li Shuxin: "Besides, he has a good relationship with Tang Yaozong who encouraged those three gangsters to come to our breeding circle. Who knows if he was involved in that matter. Anyway, this person is not a good person."

Shao Ling nodded: "That's true."

Seeing that he believed it, Li Shuxin breathed a sigh of relief and said, "We despise such a disgusting person, and dealing with him is justice."

Shao Ling smiled: "You're right."

Li Shuxin: "Of course I'm right."

She looked at Shao Ling chopping vegetables, smiled and said, "I'll go online."

Shao Ling: "Okay."

To put it bluntly, accessing the Internet now is not as easy as it will be decades later. Although there is already an Internet, dial-up Internet access is still troublesome and inexpensive. Not many people use the Internet at home. Even if everyone is playing games, most of them go to Internet cafes.

For example, those Internet-addicted teenagers in Baogen, Shaojia Village, spend all day in Internet cafes.

Li Shuxin surfed the Internet through her account, but the internet speed was not that fast, she just got used to it for a while, then rubbed her eyes and quit, no, this internet speed is not as good as the old scalper.

"Ah Xin. It's time to eat."

The chubby cub imitated his father and called: "Ah Xin, Ah Xin~"

Li Shuxin: "Come here."

"Ring ring ring." The phone rang, and Li Shuxin said, "I have a mobile phone."

She quickly picked up the phone: "Xuelian? What's the matter?"

Su Xuelian made a phone call in a hurry and said, "Ah Xin, can you do me a favor and pick me up in a car, I'm at the law firm now."

Li Shuxin: "Okay, did something happen to you?"

Su Xuelian didn't hesitate, and said: "It's not me, it's Zhang Yaxin. Zhang Yaxin has something wrong and asked me for help. I want to go to Lincheng to pick her up." Since she was looking for help, she told the truth: "She was Hit, now penniless and alone on the road."

Li Shuxin was a little surprised at this moment, but she said, "Okay, I'll go with Shao Ling."

Su Xuelian hesitated for a moment, then said, "I'll wait for you at the company."

In fact, she felt that it was not good for a big man to come out with such a thing, but Shao Ling would not be happy to let Li Shuxin come out by herself at night. Su Xuelian still has this vision.

She said, "I'm sorry to bother you."

Li Shuxin: "It's okay."

After hanging up the phone, she looked at Shao Ling, and Shao Ling spread his hands: "This Su Xuelian is too blind, why did she find you."

Li Shuxin was blunt: "Okay, just help if you can."

If it wasn't really inconvenient, Su Xuelian would not have found her.

Shao Ling: "Let's eat something before leaving."

Li Shuxin: "..."

She said: "It's not too late, don't be like this, Zhang Yaxin doesn't know what's going on now, Su Xuelian is probably in a hurry, you still eat and eat."

Shao Ling: "Then I still don't eat or drink for them? Who do they think they are? Do they have such great ability?"

Shao Ling didn't have that much love for others. He smiled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes. He said, "They are already like this, so what if it's earlier or later."

Li Shuxin teased softly: "It's also a matter of the villagers. Your attitude towards Reporter Wang is completely different from that towards Zhang Yaxin."

"Because Zhang Yaxin doesn't know me well, many of the people that Reporter Wang cheated on were my acquaintances." Shao Ling smiled and said, "Eat a little, look at what I did hard."

Li Shuxin: "Okay."

She couldn't say no to Shao Ling. Of course, the most important thing was that Li Shuxin knew that this might not happen for a while, and the chubby boy couldn't help but eat. Adults are not afraid of being hungry, but children are not.

After all, the family of three still had something to eat, and then they hurried out. The little chubby boy clapped his hands happily. He likes to go out. In her arms, she said softly, "Mom, go out."

Li Shuxin: "Yes, go out."

The three of them picked up Su Xuelian and rushed to Lincheng.

Su Xuelian was quite embarrassed, and apologized, "I'm sorry, I have to trouble you all at night."

Shao Ling is not polite: "Since you know the trouble, don't come to us at night, look at what you are doing."

Su Xuelian blushed.

Li Shuxin looked at her and said, "Don't listen to Shao Ling, it's fine if you ask me for anything."

Shao Ling glanced at her and said, "You are the only one who will be a good person, right?"

Li Shuxin reached out and pinched Shao Ling, Shao Ling said, "Ah!"

Li Shuxin: "Shut up, you're talking nonsense."

Shao Ling muttered: "Why am I talking nonsense? She has no rules for doing things."

Su Xuelian was very sincere: "What Shao Ling said was not wrong, but I did not think carefully. The main reason is that I couldn't find anyone else..." She explained embarrassingly: "I originally wanted my boyfriend to be with me. I was with him, but he went on a business trip. As for my classmates, none of them have a car..."

Shao Ling wanted to say that you don't know how to take a taxi, but then thought, although Su Xuelian has already done an internship, she is still studying after all, so she probably doesn't have much money. Besides, she is still a woman, so if she chartered a car, it might not be so safe...

He finally swallowed what he wanted to say.

Li Shuxin glared at Shao Ling again, and asked, "What happened to Zhang Yaxin?"

Su Xuelian: "She was raped by the family, and she came to me several times. Every time I persuaded her, there was no result. She suddenly called me this evening and was kicked out of the house. I have to go and have a look."

Shao Ling: "Shao Peng beat his wife?"

He raised his eyebrows, seeming a little surprised.

Su Xuelian: "It's not him, it's his family."

Shao Ling nodded: "Shao Peng's mother?"

"you know too?"

Li Shuxin was in a daze, why Shao Ling knew everything.

She said: "Are you a know-it-all? Why do you know everything? If the second aunt and Hailan hadn't told me, I wouldn't know. You know everything."

Shao Ling smiled: "What do I know? Actually, I don't know. I just doubt it, because Shao Ling's grandma is like this, and he treats his mother like this. I remember when my grandma was still alive, she said that Shao Peng's mother is My daughter-in-law has become a mother-in-law for many years. I hated my mother-in-law's meanness before, but I did it again. I learned it well, so I guessed that's the case. In fact, Shao Peng is ten years older than me. Next year, he got married so late because of this reason."

Su Xuelian hesitated for a moment, and said: "I remember that I also heard that Shao Peng's former partner was tortured by Shao Peng's mother before he got through the door, and he was scared away."

It's always a bit embarrassing to say bad things about others, Su Xuelian blushed.

Li Shuxin sneered: "That's good, don't learn it, but this kind of vicious training, my daughter-in-law has learned it."

The car drove all the way to Lincheng, and Li Shuxin said with emotion: "Fortunately, it is summer and the weather is warm, but if it is colder, what do you think she will do."

They searched along the street that Zhang Yaxin mentioned. After searching for a long time, they didn't see Zhang Yaxin. Su Xuelian frowned: "I told him to wait at this intersection. Where did she go?"

They circled around twice, but they didn't see Zhang Yaxin. At this moment, Su Xuelian's cell phone rang. Su Xuelian: "Zhang Yaxin?"

Zhang Yaxin said with joy in her voice: "Xuelian, you don't need to look for me anymore. Our family Peng came back and he found me. I will go home with him. Please take a trip, thank you ."

Su Xuelian: "Oh no, you..."

She took a deep breath and said, "I'm all here."

Zhang Yaxin said: "I'm sorry, but Ah Peng came back and promised me to talk about my mother-in-law. Since it's all a family matter, we'll settle it at home and don't bother you. I know you are a good person. But the family He Wanshixing, I don't want to embarrass our family Ah Peng. Besides, my mother-in-law still takes care of my children, and I can understand her irritability. It is not easy to take care of children. In short, she promised me that she would not do this in the future. "

Su Xuelian took a deep breath, took another deep breath, and said, "Then where are you? Let's meet."

Zhang Yaxin: "I'm going home, so I won't go down. You know, if my in-laws and Ah Peng know that I'm looking for you, you're a lawyer after all. They will definitely misunderstand me."

Su Xuelian bit her lip, trembling with anger.

Seeing her condition, Li Shuxin quickly patted her on the back, Su Xuelian said, "Alright then, call me if you have anything to do."

Zhang Yaxin said sincerely: "Thank you, but I don't think I need it anymore, Ah Peng has taught my mother-in-law a lesson for me."

She hung up the phone, and Su Xuelian apologized even more. They rushed over in such a hurry, and this turned out to be the situation. Su Xuelian herself felt that she wished she could find a crack in the ground and get in, and let Li Shuxin and the others follow Bai for nothing.

"sorry."

Li Shuxin smiled and patted Su Xuelian, saying, "It's fine."

What Su Xuelian felt most guilty about was letting her family of three come to Lincheng with her under the moonlight, and it turned out.

That's it!

"I was reckless."

Li Shuxin shook her head: "No, I know you are a good person, and I try to help others as much as possible. You see, there is nothing wrong with going for a drive after dinner. Right, Ah Ling."

She winked at Shao Ling, and Shao Ling smiled: "Yes."

This time he didn't say anything harsh, he said: "I know you have a strong sense of justice, but since you came here, didn't you just want to help her? Although the current result is not what you want to see, Zhang Yaxin wants it more Now that it's like this, she can be regarded as fulfilling her long-cherished wish. Then you should be happy for her. She also got what she wanted. "

Su Xuelian: "There are only zero and countless times of domestic violence, even if the one who beat her is not her husband."

"Then who can blame?"

Shao Ling looked at Su Xuelian, and said, "You can press the head of a cow if it doesn't drink water? Okay, let's go. I see, you just became a lawyer, so you are annoyed when you encounter such a thing. You will see it in two years." If there are too many, you will find that Zhang Yaxin's choice is actually the norm."

Su Xuelian calmed down.

Of course she knows this truth. When she was in school, she heard from her tutor that she was jealous when she first entered the industry. Later, she found that many things did not go according to her wishes. Especially in family disputes, most of them will choose to forgive and let it go, and some victims will backstab. The more I see it, the more I will be indifferent.

Li Shuxin: "Okay, don't feel bad. I think what A Ling said is right. There are many things that need to be changed. If you don't want to make changes, no matter how much you talk, no matter how angry you are, it will be useless."

Su Xuelian puffed her face: "I know."

The little chubby boy went from being happy to drowsy all the way, and now he probably sensed the low air pressure. The little man stretched out his small claws and grabbed Zhang Yaxin, raised his head softly, and said, "Susu ."

Su Xuelian: "Auntie."

Little Fat Boy: "Auntie."

Su Xuelian laughed and said: "Our little chubby boy is really cute. When you grow up, you will become a good man who stands upright."

The little chubby boy frowned slightly, but quickly patted himself and said, "I'm fine."

He can't speak long sentences, but when he speaks long sentences, he is mumble.

Su Xuelian: "Yes, hello."

The little chubby kid was smiling, he dangled his little feet, and suddenly saw the lights outside the window, the kid pointed to the lights and said, "Dynamic light waves."

Su Xuelian: "???"

Li Shuxin: "This is from a cartoon."

Shao Ling: "He watched Crayon Shin-chan before."

Su Xuelian: "...?" What is that?

Su Xuelian didn't look at this at all, and didn't know what it was, but hearing the little guy "biubiu", she seemed to feel a lot better.

"Come on, auntie, hug the baby."

The little fat man immediately opened his arms and let Su Xuelian hug him. He rubbed his eyes and said in a childish voice, "Baby is sleepy."

Su Xuelian: "It's all auntie's fault, which affects the baby's sleep."

The little chubby kid's head was moving little by little, and Su Xuelian gently shook the baby in her arms, saying: "He is much cuter than my cousin's kid, that kid is really... the few days when you went to the capital to travel, My cousin gave me the baby. After I finished taking care of her, I swore that I would never have a baby. It was so annoying."

Li Shuxin burst out laughing, and said, "There are not many such annoying children."

Su Xuelian was taken aback for a moment, then laughed and said, "You seem to have hit the point."

She said with emotion: "I don't even know how my cousin takes care of the child."

"Three-year-old is old, seven-year-old is old, that nephew of yours is not a good thing." Shao Ling could keep interjecting while driving, but his words were basically not pleasant to listen to.

Li Shuxin felt that Su Xuelian had a good temper and was also an acquaintance. If it were someone else, I'm afraid Shao Ling would be attacked.

Whether you can talk or not is really annoying.

Shao Ling was very calm, and he still listened to gossip and asked, "Oh, by the way, you know about your cousin Su Xuejiao and Shao Peng, right?"

Su Xuelian: "..."

Shao Ling: "They are really not afraid of Mrs. Hu beating people, she is an old lady who can fight cesspit bravely."

Su Xuelian: "..."

Shao Ling: "Ms. Hu's daughter is doing that business in Hong Kong City. Is this what their family intends to do? No change? There was no money before, and now there is a bit of relocation. What's the matter? It's not enough to do this Son? She is really stupid. She sold her body to support the whole family, bought steamed stuffed buns to feed the dog, and the dog can wag its tail. I don't think the Hu family would be grateful."

Su Xuelian: "..."

She silently covered her ears, not wanting to see Shao Ling for a short time.

He asked too much.

Li Shuxin couldn't help laughing, Su Xuelian asked sincerely: "How do you usually endure him?"

Li Shuxin is not going to tear things apart at this time, although Su Xuelian has a good relationship with her, but Li Shuxin I also want to protect my husband. She leaned on the seat and said with a smile: "Our Ah Ling is very good to me. He is not only a good husband, but also a good father. I don't need to bear it at all. We are very happy when we are together every day. Our Ah Ling Ling Ke is fine."

Su Xuelian: "...vomit."

Li Shuxin's eyes were wide open, and she said softly, "Don't vomit, it's always like this, our Ah Ling is the best, no one else can compare."

The corners of Shao Ling's mouth curled up triumphantly. It's just that he didn't have a tail. If he had a tail, he would be able to shake sparks.

He smiled brightly, and said: "Our Ah Xin is also very good, gentle, good-looking and virtuous, to be able to marry this daughter-in-law is a blessing I have cultivated in two lifetimes, we are a natural couple."

Li Shuxin was serious: "You also forgot to say that I am also very smart."

Shao Ling: "Yes, and smart."

Su Xuelian: "...vomit!"

Vomit!

Really, really can't bear it at all.

This couple really didn't escape the heat!

She looked at the couple and said with emotion: "It's so bragging that you don't pay taxes, otherwise you will be bankrupt if you pay taxes."

Li Shuxin: "Nonsense."

Shao Ling: "That's not true."

Li Shuxin: "The truth is not bragging. I love Ah Ling the most."

If it was in her previous life, Li Shuxin was not such a person who could express herself, but people probably have experience. She came again and knew that feelings need to be communicated, and love needs to be spoken out loud.

She doesn't shy away from saying sweet things.

"I was most fortunate to meet Ah Ling."

Shao Ling took a deep look at Li Shuxin, and said softly, "Me too."

Su Xuelian: "..."

Rubbing my arms, I got goosebumps.

Really, can't resist!

Chapter 54

What happened to Zhang Yaxin was like a drop of oil falling into the water without any splash.

Li Shuxin and the others just took Su Xuelian's face into consideration, and ran after her. Although it was a waste of time, they were not too unhappy. After all, this matter has nothing to do with her. At the beginning, she reminded Zhang Yaxin that she didn't want to come out, and no matter how much others said, she was meddling in other people's business.

Li Shuxin has encountered this kind of thing in her previous life. If the person involved doesn't want to jump out of this whirlpool, no matter how much others say, it will be useless. At that time, his chubby son had already come to Pengcheng to study in junior high school, and there was a parent and mother in his class, which was the case.

At that time, several parents offered to help in the parent meeting of their class, but the final result was not very good. So Li Shuxin actually understood quite clearly. In this case, the wishes of the parties are also very important.

So Li Shuxin didn't get too involved in other people's affairs.

But even if Li Shuxin has this idea, she doesn't have time. She is very busy these days, and Mr. Zhou is really interested. Sure enough, he came to talk about it by himself just to find out. Now someone who has been fully arranged has come to talk.

Professionals are indeed more cautious and capable, and both parties are trying their best to strive for the best interests of their own situation.

Li Shuxin's side is not as professional as Mr. Zhou's team, but they also know where their bottom line is, and they know where their bottom line is, so they can also talk about it. In fact, Li Shuxin thinks this is also very good, and it can also sharpen their company's sales department.

Not to mention, even she herself felt that she had learned a lot of negotiating skills. After half a month of negotiation, their company finally settled with Mr. Zhou. Don't look at the constant discussions between Zhou Xuansheng's team and them during this period, but in fact Mr. Zhou himself didn't come over very much.

He doesn't give the impression of being aggressive. This time the deal was settled, and the two parties specially agreed on a time to sign the contract. This is not a grand signing ceremony like on TV, but a very subdued signing in their company's conference room. , Mr. Zhou stretched out his hand with a smile, and said, "Mr. Li, a happy cooperation."

Li Shuxin: "It's a pleasant cooperation."

Their contract is for five years. Judging from the current scale, these five years will account for half of their company's business volume. Li Shuxin is naturally happy. The teams from both sides went out to eat together. Oda consulted the opinions of both parties and chose a Japanese grocery store.

Mr. Zhou was very low-key, and he followed Li Shuxin's arrangements throughout the process.

They went out together, in addition to the teams of both parties, there were also the relevant lawyers.

A group of seven or eight people, Mr. Zhou: "Mr. Li, take my car?"

Li Shuxin: "Okay."

She gave Xiaotian her car keys, and Xiaotian drove immediately. Lawyer Guan walked over and sat in the passenger seat. Li Shuxin smiled. Mr. Zhou also looked over and said, "It seems that there may be a happy event here with Mr. Li."

Li Shuxin smiled and said, "I don't care about other people's private affairs."

Mr. Zhou laughed softly, and then opened the car door. This Mr. Zhou also drove the car by himself. He pulled Li Shuxin in the car and said, "I will go abroad in a while, and I will hand over to me when the time comes." My assistant Mike. Mr. Li can communicate with me if you have any questions. Since we cooperate, I am very sincere. No matter what we can communicate this morning, I don't want any problems due to poor communication. I believe Mr. Li Must have thought so."

Li Shuxin: "I know, if Mr. Zhou has any questions, he can also come to me."

Mr. Zhou glanced at Li Shuxin again, and said with a smile, "Of course it is."

After a pause, he said curiously, "Actually, I'm somewhat interested in Mr. Li."

Li Shuxin's face changed slightly, and the brows frowned slightly.

Mr. Zhou seemed to realize that what he said was inappropriate, and explained: "I didn't mean anything else, I'm really curious, what is the opportunity for Mr. Li to start this business."

He smiled and said: "I may be a little friendly when I say this, but I heard that Mr. Li has never done this business before, but you don't feel like that to me."

Li Shuxin: "Probably because I have talent."

She boasted without changing her face, and said: "Besides, I am not afraid of failure. Maybe when people are not under pressure, they can do things more easily."

These words are really unacceptable, but they can be bragging.

Mr. Zhou really smiled now, not the previous smile with a little bit of a mask, but a smile from the bottom of his heart, and said, "Mr. Li, do you usually talk like this?"

Li Shuxin: "Facts have proved that I am very talented."

What else can I say if I don't talk about talent? Could it be that he was reborn? is it possible?

Mr. Zhou nodded, with a bigger smile, and said: "I heard that Mr. Li is married. If you are not married, I think I will pursue you."

Li Shuxin shook her head: "I don't really believe it, because Mr. Zhou doesn't seem like a person who doesn't distinguish between public and private."

Mr. Zhou looked at her sideways and said, "What kind of person does Li always think I am?"

Li Shuxin thought for a while and said, "A typical businessman." This sentence means that profit is more important than anything else.

Although he didn't come through the whole negotiation, Li Shuxin was sure that this person was standing behind. After all, if it wasn't for him to make the decision, how could anyone else make the decision so easily. Some people just look at the amiability, but this kindness and approachability are just a person's protective color.

Li Shuxin herself wouldn't believe how good this person is.

Li Shuxin was so straightforward, Mr. Zhou nodded: "It seems that Mr. Li also knows a little about me."

Li Shuxin shook her head: "Actually, I don't know Mr. Zhou at all, but after half a month of negotiation, if I can't see anything, then I don't need to do business."

At this time, Mr. Zhou believed that Li Shuxin was not some old fox who had been doing business all the year round.

But any savvy person in the market would not say it so bluntly.

He said: "Your words make me believe that you are doing well in business because of your talent."

Li Shuxin: "???"

Mr. Zhou smiled and didn't say anything else. They also arrived at the Japanese grocery store. A group of people went upstairs together. While waiting for the elevator, they heard someone call hesitantly, "Li Shuxin?"

Li Shuxin turned her head to one side, but smiled, and said, "Brother Yu? What a coincidence."

It was a coincidence that she also met Fatty Yu.

Fatty Yu's gaze wandered over Li Shuxin and Mr. Zhou, and stayed on Mr. Zhou for a few more seconds, but then fell on the "big troop". He just smiled honestly and said, "This is the company where you guys came out to have dinner together."

Li Shuxin: "Yes, this is...?"

Fatty Yu: "Hey, I have an appointment with someone upstairs to discuss business, and I will ask Brother Shao to go out for dinner another day. My family is so sweet that I want to play with my brother. Let's get together. "

Li Shuxin: "Okay."

At this time, the elevator arrived, and everyone went upstairs together. They were not on the same floor. When Li Shuxin and the others got off the elevator, Fatty Yu touched his chin and said, "Shao Ling's wife is doing a good job."

Although they didn't say anything, it can be seen just from this posture.

He went upstairs, called Shao Ling, and said with a smile, "Brother Shao, guess who I saw?"

Shao Ling: "My wife?"

Fatty Yu sighed, "You're too good, aren't you?"

Shao Ling: "...Brother, think about it for yourself. If you ask this question, you are not seeing my wife, but who else? What's the point of calling me when you see someone else?"

Fatty Yu: "You kid, what you said makes sense."

He sighed: "Oh no, your daughter-in-law looks very powerful. I saw a large group of them go to the Japanese grocery store here. There is a man next to your daughter-in-law. I look at him and he is definitely not you The person from the daughter-in-law company, I took a closer look, and he brought a limited edition Vacheron Constantin. And his suit, the latest Armani model this year, has not yet been launched in China."

Shao Ling: "..."

He was silent for a long time, and said earnestly: "Brother Yu, why don't you study raising sea cucumbers now, and start studying luxury goods. You know the limited edition of Vacheron Constantin, and you know the latest model of Armani?"

Fatty Yu smugly said, "You think I've gone to Macau for nothing this time, buddies don't play with money, it's good to see the excitement."

Shao Ling: "You can do it."

People like Shao Ling are typical rough old men. If you tell him something about big money, he knows it. But when you talk about these detailed things to him, his head is buzzing, and he feels that his head is getting bigger.

Shao Ling: "You said what's the point of studying that thing?"

Fatty Yu: "Learn and learn."

Shao Ling: "..."

For a while, I didn't know what to say.

He said: "Don't keep talking, let me be righteous, and I will inform you immediately when I see your daughter-in-law eating with others, am I a good character?"

They raise sea cucumber circles together, and he is most optimistic about Shao Ling, even though he plays more with Shao Peng. But if you want to say that he is the most speculative, he is Shao Ling. This man can listen to people's words and has a bright mind.

The most important thing is that this person doesn't count on others, and he also knows that Shao Ling doesn't count on himself, so playing together is extraordinarily relaxing.

It was for this reason that he regarded Shao Ling as a friend.

"Let me tell you, there are not many people who are as righteous as me now."

Shao Ling: "Is the person you saw about 1.8 meters tall, more than 30, and less than 40? There are a large number of people traveling with them?"

Fatty Yu: "Damn it, you didn't press the monitor on your daughter-in-law, did you?"

Shao Ling laughed, and said, "Bah!"

He said: "The person you mentioned should be their company's new partner, who will be a regional agent. They signed the contract today."

Fatty Yu smirked, and said, "You, you still care about your daughter-in-law. You can control it anytime, anywhere."

Shao Ling: "I don't trust anyone, and I won't distrust my wife. Besides, I have confidence in my wife. I'm such a handsome man, most people can't compare to me. I'm not as handsome as I am rich , people who are richer than me are not as handsome as me, and my wife is not blind, so naturally she loves me the most."

Fatty Yu: "..."

He faintly: "If you talk like that, I'm going to hang up the phone."

Shao Ling: "Oh no, why are you so cruel."

Fatty Yu: "Talking to you, it's disgusting. I feel like I'm going to spit out the overnight meal." He thought for a while, and said kindly: "You are a big man, don't do nothing all day, you should find some food. Do things, otherwise, if you go on like this, you will be compared with your wife. There is no man who has been raising children at home. If the gap is so big, your wife will look down on you. "

I have to say that Fatty Yu looks very slippery, but he is also very sincere to his friends. Most people would not tell the truth like this, but he did. Sometimes the truth is just not pleasant. He really regards Shao Ling as a friend, so he is willing to speak out.

He was afraid that Shao Ling wouldn't like to listen, but he was careful.

Shao Ling said with a smile, not knowing whether it was true or not, and said, "You told me to say this, so there are so many housewives, and I don't even see them getting divorced."

Fatty Yu: "Are you arguing? There are a lot of red flags at home and flags flying outside. Don't you think so? Women like men who are stronger. If I don't see you as my brother, you will treat you as if I care about you." These things."

Shao Ling: "I'm joking with you, I know it."

"It's good that you know, don't mess around all day, when your daughter-in-law is getting stronger day by day, and the women are strong and the men are weak, then your marriage is almost over. I'm not alarmist, I'm telling the truth. Feelings He can't stand this thing."

Shao Ling was silent for a moment, then said, "I know."

Fatty Yu: "It's good that you know. By the way, I heard that you contracted to raise chickens in the village's barren hills. What's the matter? You don't really want to do farming, do you? What's the matter, you haven't done enough."

Shao Ling smiled: "I don't do this as my main business, I just need to have a few left over each year, and I don't expect to make a lot of money raising chickens."

Fatty Yu suddenly had a flash of inspiration and said, "You don't want money, you want land? Dude, you won't bet on the value of this money again, will you?"

Shao Ling smiled: "Can't you take a gamble?"

Fatty Yu: "Okay, why not?"

This is the same as many people betting that Shangyun Village and Tangkou Village will be demolished. Everyone's choices are different.

"You actually like this."

Shao Ling: "Just take a gamble, I won't lose anyway."

"That's true. It's a pity that there are no barren mountains over there, otherwise I would have to contract one. I think you have a good vision." Fatty Yu said with emotion. Shao Ling: "Then you have to think about it carefully."

"That's it." He looked towards the door: "Hey, my client is here, I won't tell you anymore."

Shao Ling: "Okay."

Shao Ling hung up the phone, looked down at the phone, and was speechless for a long time.

At this time, Li Shuxin didn't know that men gossip like this, and Fatty Yu secretly called to "inform". There was really nothing worth reporting, but this man still called to say something. Li Shuxin is communicating with Mr. Zhou about the current situation of this industry.

Mr. Zhou admired Li Shuxin more and more, and said seriously: "I think that with time, you will develop better. Now is just the beginning. As long as you have a chance, you will do better than anyone else."

Li Shuxin: "I also believe that I will develop better."

Mr. Zhou smiled and said, "You are really confident."

He thought for a while and said carefully, "I have been abroad for many years, and I haven't returned to China very often, but I think girls in China are more reserved and reserved, and they also pay attention to modesty, and they will definitely not be as confident as you. Not only are you confident, but you speak up, which is really rare."

Li Shuxin laughed: "It's not that you don't see it, I can only say that Mr. Zhou, you still come back less often, and if you don't believe in yourself, how can you expect others to come back?"

Believe in you, I hope everyone can make money together. Are you right? "

Mr. Zhou nodded, looked at Li Shuxin with a smile, and said, "Indeed, you made me very confident in this business."

Li Shuxin: "That's it?"

Li Shuxin smiled, and Mr. Zhou raised his glass: "Toast to you."

Li Shuxin: "It's a pleasant cooperation."

Li Shuxin has negotiated a cooperation here, and he is in a good mood.

Because she drank some wine, Li Shuxin did not return to the company in the afternoon. Instead, she asked Xiaotian to send her home. When Li Shuxin came home, she met Sister Hua. , I really don't know anyone I know.

They have been in contact twice, one time was in the community; the other time was a small conflict in the hotel at Christmas.

Li Shuxin remembered that at that time, Fatty Yu and the others recognized Sister Hua as his concubine here. These Hong Kong businessmen and Taiwanese businessmen all had a home here and a home there. It's really embarrassing.

But it's still the same sentence, Li Shuxin is more inquiring and caring about other people's choices, what does it have to do with her.

When Sister Hua saw Li Shuxin, she gave him an extra look. After thinking about it, she said, "Hello."

Li Shuxin stopped going upstairs and entered the elevator, and said, "Hi, what's the matter?"

Sister Hua also just parked the car, she looked at Li Shuxin, seeing her cold and distant, she didn't know what she wanted to say for a while, or when she started to stop this lady, she didn't even think about what she wanted to say , after all, they are really not familiar with each other.

Li Shuxin raised her eyebrows: "What's wrong?"

She repeated the question again, and Sister Hua smiled embarrassedly and said, "I don't even know why I stopped you and disturbed you."

Li Shuxin: "It's okay."

Although very surprised, but nothing.

The building where Sister Hua and the others live is next to the building where Li Shuxin and the others live. They walked together. Sister Hua: "Why didn't you see your husband? I always see you together."

Although Li Shuxin felt that she had only met Sister Hua twice, Sister Hua didn't think so. She had actually seen Li Shuxin and his wife several times. Every time I see them Mengbuke, Jiaobulimeng, people are very envious.

And it seems that the man in this family doesn't work, and he always watches him take care of the children.

She was a little envious of someone who took care of the child wholeheartedly, but she also vaguely despised this kind of man for not taking responsibility. She couldn't help the malice in her heart, and said kindly, "If you find a man who doesn't take responsibility, it will be more difficult, and it will not be easy for you."

Li Shuxin stopped, looked at Sister Hua in surprise, her eyes were slightly cold, and said, "Are we familiar?"

She smiled mockingly and said: "I don't seem to know you well, so why bother to say such things here, what kind of person is my man? It's not up to outsiders to point fingers. I just think he is very good and capable What does it have to do with you? Eldest sister, we are not even neighbors, so please stop being sentimental, let alone show such an expression, it is really ridiculous to say such words. "

She looked Sister Hua up and down, and said, "I would think that you are an unsightly pink eye."

She scoffed in disgust, and muttered, "Who are you really?"

After finishing speaking, I walked a few steps quickly and entered the elevator, which was not the same floor anyway. Li Shuxin simply ignored her.

Sister Hua froze in place, biting her lip, bubbling in embarrassment, but for a long time, she said to herself: "I don't know good people's language."

But she also didn't think about it, she didn't know Li Shuxin at all, so why pretend to be such a nice person and say these things.

Li Shuxin stepped on a puddle of shit, and went upstairs with a bad face.

She was still muttering when she entered the door, Shao Ling was sitting by the window smoking a cigarette, when she heard the sound of her opening the door, she turned her head in surprise and said, "Why are you back?"

Seeing that her expression was wrong, she asked, "What's wrong? What happened?"

As soon as Li Shuxin heard this, she quickly walked forward, grabbed Shao Ling's face, and said, "You're a disaster!"

Shao Ling: "???"

He was quite confused and asked, "What's wrong?"

He laughed and said, "I'm quite aggrieved, right? I'm just staying at home, so you just throw me a pot for me to carry? I don't admit it. What's going on?"

Angrily, Li Shuxin talked about what happened just now, and was so annoyed that she said, "Tell me, what's the matter with this man? I've only met twice, and I'm going to say something like this, is it worthless or not?" ."

Although it seems that these words are said, at the bottom of the matter, Li Shuxin sees it through. This sister Hua is jealous of her, and she is interested in Shao Ling.

Everyone is an adult, so there is nothing to hide. If you come and go, peel off the outer skin, in fact, no one understands the inner meaning and inner intention. It was because of this that Li Shuxin was angry.

She was very angry.

Seeing that she was complaining like a Xianglin wife, Shao Ling couldn't help laughing, poked her in the face, and said, "What are you doing? This kind of person can be a concubine for money. You count on her What kind of person is she? It doesn't matter what she says, not only are we not friends, it's too much to say neighbors, it's just a community, not even a building, don't take this person to heart, just treat her as a fart."

Li Shuxin: "I know."

I know, but it's not that I'm not angry.

Although she knew it was not good to be angry, Li Shuxin felt that since she was already angry, she had to let it out, otherwise it would be even worse to keep the depression in her heart. She puffed her face, ran forward, kissed Shao Ling, and then snorted.

Shao Ling smiled and said, "You kissed me secretly."

Li Shuxin: "I am aboveboard, you are a scoundrel."

Shao Ling rolled his eyes and said, "Then, to prove it, let's go buy a pair of wedding rings together."

Li Shuxin: "Huh?" Why did the topic change to this?

Shao Ling said righteously: "I didn't do this to make you feel more at ease? We both wear wedding rings, so people will know that we are husband and wife."

Li Shuxin: "We have some."

She flickered her long eyelashes and said, "Our wedding ring."

She immediately rummaged through her iron box, oh no, a jewelry box.

Shao Ling smiled and said, "You can buy a jewelry box, this iron box looks really ugly."

This was originally a biscuit.

Li Shuxin: "It's okay, look."

She found the wedding rings of the two of them. This was a gold ring they bought when they got married, and they didn't wear it very much afterwards. Shao Ling is a big man who doesn't like wearing jewelry very much. Although Li Shuxin is a woman, she doesn't like it very much.

In other words, she likes it, but she doesn't like wearing it very much.

Li Shuxin showed Shao Ling the wedding ring and said, "Look, there are letters engraved on it."

Shao Ling laughed and rubbed Li Shuxin's head, Li Shuxin: "Don't treat me like a child, oh yes, where is your son?"

She looked around but didn't see her son.

Shao Ling: "He's sleeping."

Li Shuxin: "Why sleep at this time? Sleep in the middle of the afternoon, can you still sleep at night?"

Shao Ling: "It's okay, the children feel a lot."

He pinched Li Shuxin's fingers, Li Shuxin's fingers were slender and slender, he pinched her joints, and said: "Gold is not good, it doesn't look very particular, don't everyone wear diamonds now? Let's buy a diamond."

Li Shuxin looked at Shao Ling strangely.

Shao Ling raised his eyebrows: "What?"

Li Shuxin: "I'm talking about wearing a wedding ring. Both of us wear it. If it's a diamond ring, isn't it just me wearing it?"

She poked Shao Ling's chest and said, "I have to let those girls know that you are married."

Shao Ling burst out laughing, feeling much better. He said: "I wear it, I wear the wedding ring we got married. You can buy another diamond one, that kind of big, shiny one."

Li Shuxin's eyes were round, she looked at Shao Ling, and suddenly said, "Did Fatty Yu call you?"

She's not a fool either, although she was a little jealous at first, but Shao Ling's reaction... can show something. It feels like Shao Ling wishes she was wearing a wedding ring. So obvious.

Shao Ling: "No way."

Li Shuxin raised her eyebrows subtly, and then said, "Hand over your phone, I want to see if he called you."

Shao Ling laughed and said, "If I say no, it means no."

He lied confidently: "You think too much."

Li Shuxin: "Why do I feel like I didn't think too much?"

Shao Ling: "You really think too much."

The two quickly started a battle for the mobile phone. Under Shao Ling's deliberate concession, Li Shuxin got Shao Ling's mobile phone and yelled: "Look, Fatty Yu really called you. I usually have lunch with my client at noon, if I eat together at night, I'm afraid I won't be able to explain clearly."

She was furious.

Shao Ling embraced Shao Ling, wrapped her in his arms, looked down at her, and said, "He just persuaded me to work instead of being a house husband, so as not to be unable to keep up with you."

Li Shuxin hooked Shao Ling's neck with her backhand, and said, "But I like everything about you."

Shao Ling raised his eyebrows and smiled. He looked down at Li Shuxin, and saw her rosy cheeks and sparkling eyes. He lowered his head, and a kiss was printed on Li Shuxin's face, and whispered: "I know ."

Shao Ling fell back, and the two of them lay on the bed together. Shao Ling hugged Li Shuxin and snuggled together. Shao Ling said, "I know everything."

Li Shuxin looked at him sideways, and suddenly felt that there was something in Shao Ling's words.

But looking at Shao Ling again, she saw him looking at her with a smile, and she blushed slightly, as if she had just met her, and she whispered, "When did you start liking me? You are very hostile, and suddenly you cling to me?"

Shao Ling smiled: "Remember, if I forget anything, I will never forget this."

The two of them lay together like this, recalling the past...

At that time, they were still immature boys and girls, but at this time, some of their classmates were already in love. Their schools were not very powerful high schools, or ordinary technical secondary schools, and their studies were not so intensive. It's loose.

At that time, Shao Ling would take advantage of holidays or weekends to go out to collect waste products. This industry seemed really shameful, but in the early 1990s, this industry was really profitable. Shao Ling collected waste products when he was a child, so he naturally knew that this was very good, and his living expenses and tuition fees were all based on this.

But in the end it was the 16th and 17th, and he always wanted to save face, so he tried to avoid people as much as possible, and he would not collect waste products near the school, just because he was afraid of being known. But there is always no impenetrable wall in the world.

This matter was still spread, and many people looked at Shao Ling with colored eyes and would not associate with him.

Although the people in their dormitory had an okay relationship with him, they were only "okay" and couldn't be called friends. A friend, but not a good friend. More often, Shao Ling is alone.

This is true for male students, not to mention female students. Everyone seems to mind the word "collect waste".

In fact, in this era, not everyone is well-off. There are many people who are not well-off, such as Li Shuxin who is not well-off. But Shao Ling's matter is more embarrassing.

Everyone can be poor, but they feel ashamed to collect waste.

He still remembered that at that time, he was late returning to the classroom because he was collecting waste. As soon as he arrived at the door, he heard many people mocking and talking about him. He was not very old, but what he said was very unsightly. Some kind of trash picker, some kind of dirty body with a strange smell, one looks like a poor ghost. Even the loss of money in other dormitories, I want to throw it on him.

Because he can collect waste products, he must be the poorest.

Although he has been doing this since he was a child, he is not without self-esteem. At that time, he only felt cold all over his body. At this moment, he heard a clear and clear girl's scolding sound.

She obviously had a problem with him because of the first day of school, but at that time she stood up and defended him crisply, firmly and seriously.

She said: "There is no shame in earning money through labor. Why do you look down on people?"

She also said: "Shao Ling has been a very good character since the beginning of school. If you have evidence, you will show evidence. If you don't have evidence, you dare to say that. It is hard not to make people think of a thief shouting "stop thief."

She added: "You are not three-year-olds anymore. How about some brains when you talk and do things? Reading is for you to be sensible, not for you to read into the stomach of a dog. When you said such things, you didn't expect How much harm will it be for someone to be wronged by you and bear this reputation? As a human being, you can't use ignorance to do evil. Show some face."

The evening self-study classroom was very quiet, and her crisp voice reached everyone's ears, especially Shao Ling's. At that moment, he felt that Li Shuxin was a little fairy. A good-looking, kind and just girl, always shining brightly.

He felt that his heart was beating fast, and he even got angry without drinking.

From then on, he paid more attention to Li Shuxin, the more he looked at her, the more cute she was.

Li Shuxin's family is very patriarchal. Her family doesn't care about her, and she also wants to make money. She is busy every day, like a small spinning top, but she is full of energy at all times. She doesn't have many friends at school. Because you want to make money, you don't have that much time to connect with your relationship, no matter what the relationship is, even friendship needs to get along.

And she doesn't have that much time.

She was the same as him, she just had a good relationship with the people in her dormitory, and she was indifferent with everyone else.

Shao Ling often observes Li Shuxin, once or twice, and once he comes and goes, he finds that he can't help liking Li Shuxin, that is, he likes her very much. No matter what she does, he thinks it's so cute.

How can this girl be so cute.

Later, he began to feel sorry for her, although There is a sister to help, but life is not so easy.

At that time, he was very reluctant to let her go, and began to secretly stuff boiled eggs into her desk. At that time, boiled eggs were still very nutritious and very good. But she refused to eat it, and could find him accurately every time and return it to him.

She thought that Shao Ling was thanking her.

Little did he know, Shao Ling liked her.

"You don't have to thank me," she said.

She thought that Shao Ling was thanking her for speaking for him, but she didn't know that this little thief had already become lustful.

Shao Ling asked her, "What do you think of me?"

Li Shuxin was shocked, Li Shuxin ran away in fright!

The two snuggled together, both thinking of this incident.

Shao Ling quietly fell in love with Li Shuxin, but Li Shuxin has not yet, Shao Ling's confession frightened Li Shuxin, she ran away like a rabbit. Later... Then Shao Ling was very shrewd and took a detour.

He said against his will: "That's not what I meant. The reason I asked you this is because I want you to do it with me. If you think I'm a good person and you can trust me, let's do it together!"

He asked: "If you are not afraid of embarrassment and embarrassment, let's collect waste together? It's very profitable!"

In order to get Li Shuxin to agree, he said: "This business is really profitable."

He also said, "I'm too busy myself and want to find a helper. It doesn't mean anything else."

Sure enough, it is always useful to get the moon first. At first, Li Shuxin just followed Shao Ling to make waste products, but later... Later, for some reason, he fell in love with Shao Ling in a daze.

The two of them are together every day, busy together, making money together, and sharing money together. Feelings seem natural.

She didn't think of it at all, but it seemed natural for them to be together.

Shao Ling confessed his love twice, but the first time he saw her nervous and scared, he immediately hilariously fooled her.

The second time, it worked.

Shao Ling and Li Shuxin laughed when they thought of the past. Shao Ling turned over, picked up the iron box not far away, fished out the gold ring, and said, "We'll go buy a diamond ring later, but before we buy a diamond ring, we have to wear a wedding ring."

He took the initiative to put it on for Li Shuxin. Li Shuxin pursed her lips and put it on for Shao Ling. As soon as she put it on, Shao Ling held her hand.

His fist wrapped her hand in his palm.

"Although the gold ring is a bit dusty, don't take it off."

Li Shuxin's eyelashes fluttered slightly, she looked up at Shao Ling, and said, "I don't think it's earthy at all, it looks good."

She broke away from Shao Ling's hand, opened her palm, and said with a bit of a smile, "Look, my fingers are so beautiful, why don't they look good in them? They're so beautiful."

Shao Ling burst out laughing, grabbed her finger, and pecked at it...

Chapter 55

Both Shao Ling and Li Shuxin are hands-on characters.

After all, as the old saying goes, there are two kinds of people that cannot sleep in one bed. Not quite, but it makes sense.

Shao Ling and Li Shuxin were both quick-tempered, and they quickly carried the little boy who had just woken up to the mall. The little guy didn't know anything, so he was carried to the mall by his parents. In order to solemnly declare Li Shuxin's "married" status, Shao Ling insisted on buying a big diamond ring.

The two chose back and forth, and finally chose a one-carat pink diamond, which was chosen by Shao Ling himself. The straight man's vision is that pink is super beautiful.

Coincidentally, Li Shuxin also fell in love with one at a glance. Although there are still many kinds of diamond rings, Li Shuxin also thinks that she is the most eye-catching, even the size is very suitable. Shao Ling helped her put on the diamond ring, and held the faded rustic gold ring in his palm.

Li Shuxin smiled and said, "I wear them all."

She put the ring on the other hand and said, "Look, this way I can wear both rings."

Shao Ling smiled and said, "It's really good."

The little chubby cub was lying on his father's shoulder, looking at the counter, babbling and muttering.

Li Shuxin smiled and asked, "Does the baby want it too?"

The little baby nodded, and Li Shuxin asked, "Are there any small bracelets for children?"

When the salesperson heard this, he immediately smiled and said, "This way please, this counter is for children."

Wearing gold is very popular here, even for children, there are suitable styles, whether it is a boy or a girl, it is the same, the children wear small golden bracelets, they are very cute.

Li Shuxin chose a chubby one for his son, and the chubby boy looked at his mother incomprehensibly, Li Shuxin: "Extend your little hand, this is for the baby."

The little baby understood now, and immediately stretched out his little claws. The chubby hands were fleshy. Li Shuxin put on a small bracelet for him. The little guy raised his little claws, looked left and right, and shook his wrist. I turned a flower hand myself.

Li Shuxin: "Does the baby like it?"

The little fat baby nodded and said, "Yes."

Li Shuxin laughed and said, "Since the baby wants it, then we will buy it."

Checking out the two items together, Li Shuxin watched Shao Ling check out, and asked doubtfully, "Do you still have any money?"

It's not that Li Shuxin looks down on people, but that Shao Ling contracted the barren hills in the village before. Although the price is not high, it is still a contract, and it is not worthless. Plus he adds things to the house all day long...

Shao Ling must have money, but the price of her pink diamond is not low.

Li Shuxin's words made Shao Ling raise his eyebrows, raised his eyebrows high, and said, "What do you mean? If I didn't buy it for you, then what is it called a diamond ring?"

Li Shuxin's innocent face: "You are the one who said this, but you gave me all my money?"

Shao Ling laughed and said, "Don't worry, I still have the money to buy the diamond ring."

Li Shuxin: "Huh?"

Shao Ling went to pay the bill, and on the way back, seeing Li Shuxin's curious expression, said, "I recently made some money by buying stocks."

When Shao Ling said this, Li Shuxin's eyes widened in surprise, she couldn't believe it, and howled: "You made money by buying with Zhang Xuan!!!???"

It's not that she was so surprised, but in her previous life, this person was rarely accurate. He is really bad, really really bad.

This line of business requires not only skill but also luck. It's a coincidence that Zhang Xuan doesn't have any of these two, but this person is very successful in the TV station. He participated in several programs about the stock market. Interested in the Internet, he started a blog again.

Then there is the scarf.

In short, this person is bragging that he has done a good job in this field, making many laymen think he is so good, which has given him a lot of momentum, and he has also expanded a lot of popularity by participating in programs and "being an expert".

But as an acquaintance, Li Shuxin didn't know that he couldn't do it at all.

Can you not be shocked when you first hear that this person led people to buy stocks and made money?

Hearing Li Shuxin's shocked roar, Shao Ling couldn't help laughing, and said, "What's the matter with you? You don't think so much of Zhang Xuan's professional ability, do you?"

Li Shuxin: "..."

There is no way to answer this question.

Shao Ling: "But I did not buy it with him, I bought it myself."

Li Shuxin looked deeply at Shao Ling, and said, "Your fortune is really good."

Shao Ling: "That's not true."

He smiled triumphantly and said, "Did I read for nothing recently?"

Li Shuxin said quietly: "But, don't you always use books to help you sleep?"

Shao Ling: "..."

The corner of his mouth twitched, and he said, "Li Shuxin, what do you mean?"

Li Shuxin giggled and said, "I can't even tell the truth."

Shao Ling stretched out his hand and rubbed her head, and Li Shuxin didn't dare to dodge, saying: "Shao Ling, you wait to go home, now you drive, I don't know as much as you."

If it wasn't for this person still driving, she would really have a big fight.

Shao Ling smiled triumphantly, and said, "You can't count on me."

Li Shuxin: "Oh."

"Ring ring ring." At this time Shao Ling's phone rang, Shao Ling glanced at it, and parked the car on the side of the road: "Brother Jie."

Li Shuxin leaned over gently, pricked up her ears, and eavesdropped.

With her like this, the little chubby boy immediately moved his butt and leaned closer to his father.

The mother and daughter are both in a posture of eavesdropping.

Shao Ling: "Brother Jie, why did you remember to call me?"

It was Shao Jie who called, and Shao Jie said, "Those people were arrested last time."

Shao Ling smiled and said, "That's pretty good."

Shao Jie: "That's right, I'm just talking to you. By the way, Reporter Wang didn't, and he has nothing to do with this matter. Although it's very immoral for him to make fake news, he just took action. I was arrested, so it's hard to say how to judge the situation."

This was not surprising to Shao Ling at all, he said, "Okay, I see."

"I told Shao Peng about this." Shao Jie said meaningfully.

Shao Ling smiled and said, "It should."

Reporter Wang wants to plot against people, they should always say something.

"Okay, the ward will let you go and I'll be fine."

Shao Ling hung up the phone, then restarted the car, Li Shuxin's big eyes flickered: "Reporter Wang is all right?"

Shao Ling nodded.

He glanced sideways at Li Shuxin, and said, "He has done so many things, and he will always be promoted, but you don't have to worry about it."

Li Shuxin: "Yes."

Before the two of them finished talking, Shao Ling's phone rang again, and it was Shao Peng who was looking for him this time.

"Shao Peng invited our family to dinner."

Li Shuxin: "Huh?"

She raised her eyebrows, disgusted: "I don't like to go."

Shao Ling: "Okay, go, give him some face."

Li Shuxin pursed her lips: "Could it be that he came to you because he found out about Reporter Wang from Shao Jie?"

Shao Ling laughed: "Will you remove that because of this?"

Reporter Wang and those drug addicts, if Shao Jie talked about it, it would be no wonder that Shao Peng's personality didn't blow the pot. Although they don't have much contact with each other in normal times, they are all from the "demolition" family back then, so they will be called if there is anything to do.

Shao Ling: "Actually, Shao Peng looks like a bluff, but he's really not good at doing things. And it's really condescending to plot against women."

Just because the legal representative of his financial company is Zhang Yaxin, that's enough to make them look down on him secretly. He married you and lived together, but you are making such small tricks to calculate people, do you treat someone as a fool? .

In short, Shao Ling looked down on him.

However, "people in the rivers and lakes" will never say some things.

"Just go and see the excitement."

Li Shuxin: "Okay."

The husband and wife were discussing Shao Peng, but they didn't know that Shao Peng almost smashed his own house at this time. He was so angry that he scolded: "This reporter Wang is really plotting against me, and I don't want to see who brought it. Watching him eat, you dare to do this little trick for me, you bastard! White-eyed wolf!"

Zhang Yaxin said softly: "Don't be angry, it hurts your health, it's not worth getting angry with this kind of person."

Shaopeng said irritably: "I don't know? But can you control your anger? This man didn't eat and drink less of me. He's fine. He's going to betray me and pull me into trouble. Throughout the ages, can anyone who touches that thing have a good end? Even if there is a gold mountain in the family, they have to go in. This bastard!"

Zhang Yaxin also nodded when she heard this, and she knew this truth as a housewife. And as a friend, giving up a cigarette is a common thing, if it is really too easy to be tricked. It is because of this that he is talented.

"This bastard, I must show him some color."

Zhang Yaxin quickly said, "We can't mess around."

Shaopeng: "A woman's point of view, I don't show it to him. He thinks I'm easy to bully. However, I don't have to do it myself. Haven't you heard a sentence? A shrewd man speaks, an idiot Do it. I asked Shao Ling and Fatty this time, just to get the matter out and encourage them to do it."

After a pause, he said, "Shao Ling is impulsive, we can encourage him to do this."

Zhang Yaxin's eyes flickered, then she nodded and said, "That's fine."

If Shao Ling's life is not good, she is also happy.

This proves that she made the right choice back then.

Zhang Yaxin thought so, but she didn't want to. They didn't give her any chance to choose. She has never been in other people's stories.

This is the kind of person who adds drama to himself.

She thought for a while and said, "Then you encourage Shao Ling, and I'll help you play the side drums at Li Shuxin's place."

Shao Peng glanced at Zhang Yaxin and said, "Aren't you just related to her? Can she listen to you?"

Zhang Yaxin was embarrassed for a while, and said: "Our relationship is indeed average, but we still maintain a superficial relationship. Let me persuade you. If you work harder, maybe it will be possible."

Shaopeng took a deep look at Zhang Yaxin, and said mockingly: "You are the only one who is fooling Li Shuxin? You don't even look at your IQ, who else would like you except me? Li Shuxin can come out to do business on her own, It can be seen that you are a shrewd person, don't try to help me but hold me back, just shut up if you have nothing to do."

Zhang Yaxin bit her lip and hummed in a low voice.

Shaopeng: "Don't show me this wronged look. If you can't do something, you can't do that. What else do you think you can do? Let's take care of the children at home. My parents are getting old, and the children will always be the same. If you want to take care of them, they won't be able to take care of them."

Zhang Yaxin: "I know this."

Shao Peng: "I know that my parents are a bit too much, especially my mother, but my mother came like that when she was young, and my grandma was like that at that time. She was a daughter-in-law for many years and became a mother-in-law. It is inevitable Things are inappropriate, but no matter how inappropriate, that is my mother. I am such a mother, how can I not want her for you? You just need to understand her more, what is wrong with her, what is wrong, come with me Say, I will never ignore you."

He put his arms around Zhang Yaxin and said, "Don't be as knowledgeable as her, let her be. If you love me, you should also love my mother. Isn't that right? As long as I'm at home, she won't let her do anything to you. When will she be right? If you do something, just bear with it for a while, and I will be there later. I will criticize her, okay?"

Zhang Yaxin nodded: "I know, I know you treat me well."

Shao Peng laughed.

If this is put on hold for twenty years, countless people will jump out and say pua, isn't it pua!

But at this time, everyone didn't have this concept, Zhang Yaxin felt that what Shao Peng said was reasonable. She went out with Shao Peng, her face was full of sweetness, in her opinion, this man was really good to her.

Is Shaopeng a treat? He has bad intentions.

It's not that he intends to harm anyone, but he is really counting on Shao Ling to make a move.

Fatty Yu's family also came together. When they were walking at the door, Fatty Yu and his wife met Shao Ling and the others. Cui Tao led the two little girls. Yu Tian and Yu Mi ran away when they saw their younger brother. Come over, they still remember that his brother is a very good kid.

"Little Jiaxi."

Two little girls rushed over, and little Jiaxi also ran away. The three little ones hugged each other, and little Jiaxi raised her chubby little face and called, "Hello, sister."

He didn't know Miss Sister anymore, but when he saw Miss Sister, he remembered it again.

The three children shook hands, Cui Tao said, "Look at how popular this kid is in your family."

Shao Ling smiled: "Just like his father."

This is really unacceptable.

Fatty Yu pulled Shao Ling over and asked in a low voice, "Do you know what's going on? I don't hear Shao Peng's tone very well."

Shao Ling shook his head, he was talking, when he saw an acquaintance from the corner of his eyes, he froze for a moment, and then shouted: "Shao Jing."

Shao Jing was delivering goods to someone, when he heard the cry, he looked back, and ran over erratically: "Second brother."

Shao Ling: "What are you doing?"

Shao Jing: "Our factory delivers goods to this hotel, and I'll come and help unload the goods with the car."

Shao Ling nodded, but Shao Jing looked out strangely, not knowing why Shao Ling appeared here, but it was not surprising, and it was not a surprise to come here for dinner in the evening. He also saw Li Shuxin, and immediately greeted him politely: "Second sister-in-law, you are here too."

Looking around: "Where is Little Jiaxi?"

Since both husband and wife are here, Xiao Jiaxi must be there.

Sure enough, I saw the little guy holding a young lady by the hand, smiling like a flower.

"Second brother, what a coincidence, I didn't expect to meet you here, hehe, don't worry at home, there is nothing wrong, parents are fine." It can be seen that Shao Ling doesn't like it very much, so he doesn't dare to talk too much nonsense . For fear of offending Shao Ling.

Shao Ling waved his hand and said, "You guys go upstairs first, I'll have a word with Shao Jing."

Li Shuxin nodded and said with a smile, "Talk slowly."

The chubby boy glanced at Shao Jing, um, he didn't know him. Since they didn't know each other, there was nothing to say, the little guy wobbled along with the two young ladies.

Shao Ling watched them leave and asked, "Didn't Shao Zhi call last time to get married? Did you get married?"

Ah, that's what I asked.

Shao Jing was a little embarrassed, but said bluntly, "If you don't take the money, they won't be able to take it."

Shao Ling snorted, his smile was full of disgust.

Shao Jing was also embarrassed, but he had a bad relationship with Shao Zhi, so he naturally didn't help her hide it, and said, "Shao Zhi is very good at making trouble outside in the name of demolition. A wolf. That man is also very scheming, and even made Shao Zhi pregnant. He thought that our family would have to provide more dowry, so he was very strict with us. But..."

He looked at Shao Ling and said, "You ignored them last time, so this matter will not go smoothly."

What he didn't say was that Shao Zhi was furious at home, throwing this and that, cursing the second brother crazily.

But what's the use of her saying this, who cares about her.

The eldest brother will not stand out, although the parents love Shao Zhi very much, but at the critical moment they know that the second brother is not left to them, so they did not act rashly. But Shao Jing looked at it based on his years of experience with his parents.

He also felt that his parents didn't want to give Shao Zhi so much.

Don't look at them as if they love Shao Zhi the most, but at the critical moment, Shao Zhi is not as good as his elder brother. Shao Zhi's status must be much stronger than that of him and his second brother. But in his bones, he couldn't compare with his big brother. After all, he was the eldest son.

Although my parents said it well and they were able to fight with my sister-in-law because of Shao Zhi, but if there was anything worth a hundred yuan at home, ninety-nine of it must be given to my elder brother. Shao Zhi wanted this dowry and that dowry.

In fact, it is very difficult to do so.

If the second brother can give it, they don't need to spend money, of course they can do anything, then they are willing to ask Shao Zhi more.

But the second brother doesn't treat them as a family at all, and he also made it very clear, so parents naturally have to think more about it.

If the second brother can't get a lot of deductions, then every penny and penny you want must be spent wisely. The so-called spending wisely is for the eldest brother. Shao Jing is not a smart person, but he still knows a little about his parents.

He said, "Second Brother, Shao Zhi hates you so much now."

Shao Ling raised his eyebrows, calmly: "Let them go."

Shao Jing blinked, and suddenly said: "Hey, second brother, I'm at home, and I'll let you know if I have something to do."

Shao Ling: "???"

He looked at Shao Jing, Shao Jing smiled triumphantly, and said, "Although my parents don't like me, I know everything about upstairs and downstairs. If they plot against you, I will tell you as soon as possible."

Shao Ling: "...you are really..."

In this modern society, there is still a game of espionage.

There are only two and a half people in their Shao family, so what!

He looked at Shao Jing, the corner of his mouth twitching.

Shao Jing: "Don't worry, I'm definitely on your side. Since childhood, we've been the best."

Shao Ling looked deeply at Shao Jing, his scalp felt numb when Shao Jing saw it, he stammered: "You, you, what are you looking at?"

Shao Ling suddenly laughed meaningfully and said, "All right."

There is something in his words: "Since you are willing to do this, I will not stop you. If you don't want to do it, you can do whatever you want."

He took out his wallet, took out a few reunion cards, and said, "Here, buy something to eat."

Shao Jing's eyes lit up, his brows danced with joy, and he said excitedly, "Second brother, don't worry, I will definitely do this well."

Shao Ling smiled and said, "Shao Peng invites those of us who raise sea cucumber circles together to eat, do you want to go up together?"

Shao Jing shook his head and said, "I'm not familiar with him either, so I won't go."

Swallowing his saliva, although he really wanted to eat, but he really didn't know Shao Peng at all. His parents look down on rural people, and since they entered the city, they seldom go back to the village, and even for the New Year, they leave after paying New Year's greetings.

So except for Shao Ling who has been living in the village, the rest of the Shao family are completely unfamiliar with the villagers.

Shao Jing couldn't tell that it was Shao Peng, so he had the nerve to go to eat. He looked at Shao Ling anxiously, and was in pain because he missed this opportunity to eat. It was like a mask of pain, but what could he do.

One reason why he didn't know Shao Peng and his group was that he came to help unload the goods, so it's not good for him to make a living here by himself, so why don't he go back with the others. In this heart, 1.2 million people are troubled.

Seeing his dying look, Shao Ling asked, "When are you leaving?"

Shao Jing: "We will leave after unloading the goods, probably in ten to twenty minutes."

He turned his head and saw that everyone was staring at him, Shao Ling nodded: "Then you go."

Shao Jing turned his head three times at a step, and the colleague who was with him asked, "Your friend."

Shao Jing: "No, it's my second brother."

"Huh? Do you have a second brother? Oh yes, you are Shao's third brother. Of course you have a second brother. Your second brother looks quite rich."

Shao Jing nodded and said, "That's right, he is the richest person in our family. Don't talk about it, hurry up and get to work."

As I was doing it, I saw a waiter running over with several big bags in his hand, "Shao Jing, Shao Jing!"

Shao Jing: "Here!"

He wondered: "Are you looking for me?"

The waiter gave him several bags and said, "This is the dinner that Mr. Shao prepared for you."

Shao Jing: "!!!"

Sure enough, it is good to be an ear-repaying god!

He suddenly became excited and said, "Ah, give me, give me."

The waiter handed the food to Shao Jing, didn't say much, and left quickly, Shao Jing could not wait to spin and jump in circles without stopping. He is very happy, hehe.

"What is this prepared for you?"

Several colleagues looked over curiously, and Shao Jing couldn't stop laughing: "I don't know, it's just a little dinner."

But now he has no regrets, just now he was sad that he couldn't stay and eat together, now that he has the chance to eat, Shao Jing almost wanted to praise him. He is really the smartest person in the world.

Parents always say he is the stupidest in the family, fart!

nonsense!

He is not!

Look, can a fool think of this good idea of getting close to the second brother? Can a fool think of being an ear god? How can a fool get so much benefit?

Shao Jing was triumphant, and felt that those who said he was stupid were really stupid. However, the behavior of the second brother also shows that he still hopes to have such an ear-returning god like him, so he must play his role well. Try not to let these people cause trouble to the second brother.

He is really witty!

Shao Ling didn't know that he had made up so much of his own brain, and he quickly warmed up with everyone after he went upstairs. There were not as many people at this gathering as last time, but they were all from the breeding circle in Shaojia Village.

Don't look at the dozen or so of them, but they don't all play together.

For example, Shao Ling's family is outside their circle, and there is a man named Shao An who hardly participates in their activities, and...

In short, not one and a half, after all, not everyone likes Shao Peng's style.

It is rare that Shao Peng can organize people well this time, which is not easy enough. On such occasions, Shaopeng and Zhang Yaxin are always the focus. Zhang Yaxin looked at Li Shuxin's diamond ring and felt jealous again.

It's not that she doesn't have it, but she always feels inferior to Li Shuxin.

Zhang Yaxin took aim at Li Shuxin's diamond ring, but other people talked about the people and things in the village. One of the sister-in-laws said, "Then what, do you know? Sister-in-law Xiuchang is divorced."

Li Shuxin: "Huh?"

She was surprised, but then she wasn't surprised because Xiuchang's sister-in-law divorced in her previous life.

In this life, she was very tolerant, and Li Shuxin almost felt that things were different, but she did not expect to get divorced. In fact, Li Shuxin felt that divorcing someone like Brother Zhu was equivalent to liberation.

When Brother Zhu was poor, he was able to share joys and sorrows with his wife, but now that he is rich, he doesn't think so anymore, he thinks of his first love again, and starts to enter the house again, which is really despised.

But Xiuchang's sister-in-law can bear it, and has persisted until now, but it is good to be able to divorce.

Li Shuxin: "Divorce is a good thing."

Several lesbians looked at Li Shuxin angrily. In the hearts of many rural women, they would rather demolish a temple than a marriage. In fact, they all felt that sister-in-law Xiuchang was very pitiful, what else could a woman do if she got divorced.

I didn't expect Li Shuxin to tell everyone a good thing directly, but I couldn't fix it for everyone.

Li Shuxin: "Second Brother Zhu didn't own the money for the demolition alone. Both husband and wife have a share. One and half, each live their own lives. There's nothing wrong with that. No matter what kind of money a man can't find, he has to bear Zhu's money." The second brother's kind of rubbish?"

"Ah this..."

She added: "Actually, sister-in-law Xiuchang should be happy, she doesn't have to be patient with this kind of person."

Zhang Yaxin's group waited in bewilderment, Cui Tao couldn't help laughing when she saw it, she laughed for a long time, and said, "I think Ah Xin is right."

It has to be said that people live in different environments and are greatly influenced by their surroundings. Everyone in the village feels that sister-in-law Xiuchang is very pitiful. But obviously Li Shuxin didn't think so.

"Hey, since our village was relocated, several couples have been divorced. Uncle Wang has also divorced and found a young wife."

"I know this. He's already in his fifties. He found a man in his thirties, and he said it was true love..."

Li Shuxin inexplicably remembered a line from a TV series, and couldn't hold back and said: "They won't have any good results. If there is no true love, there is no true love. If there is no money, there will be no true love. Otherwise, people will think of him. They think he is old. , Guess he doesn't take a bath?"

"Pfft!" Cui Tao couldn't help laughing again, she leaned forward knowingly, and said, "Ah Xin, I just realized that you can speak so well."

Li Shuxin thought to herself, how can I say this, this is a line that everyone knows.

Zhang Yaxin also said: "You have such a strong mouth now. Let me tell you, men don't like women with such a strong mouth. No, you still have to be gentle. Otherwise, if your Shao Ling is divorced, you will cry." of."

Li Shuxin raised her eyebrows, looked at Zhang Yaxin, and said, "People still have to have their own, blindly catering to others is not acceptable."

Cui Tao said with a smile: "That's true. I used to be a housewife, and I always felt that I didn't have much confidence. But now it's different. And I also feel that my family's boss treats me better than before."

She brought the topic to herself, and then sent out business cards to everyone. Li Shuxin looked at them and said, "Huh? Sister Cui, you are in charge of your dried seafood store now."

Cui Tao: "I have two stores in my family, and Lao Yu and I manage one each. We have discussed and compared the sales. If you want to buy dried seafood, you can find me. I am going to win this guy, Let him know that women are not bad at all."

Li Shuxin smiled: "Then Sister Cui will give me a discount."

Cui Tao: "No problem."

She also asked about the situation of Li Shuxin's company, and it can be seen at this time that those who have a job and those who don't have a different chat point.

But the men are different, Shao Peng said angrily: "You said this reporter Wang, how disgusting he is, he actually wants to help those drug addicts plot against us, if you say that if you put that kind of thing in the cigarette, we will still Can you be recruited?"

He also said: "We got together, we should think of a way to show him some color."

Everyone has the same hatred, but Shao Peng's attention has always been on Shao Ling, and he hopes that Shao Ling will take the initiative to take the matter to the front. But Shao Ling didn't say anything at this time, he leaned on the sofa and picked his fingers.

I don't know what to pick with my fingers.

Shao Peng intends to stir up agitation, fools do it, if Shao Ling can do it, he really has a lot less things to do.

Shaopeng continued his efforts and was about to speak when the phone rang. He looked down, frowned, and answered, "What's the matter?"

A woman's voice came from the phone, and the woman's voice was crying, saying: "Apeng, the police are here, they have sealed off our KAMAZ office, we are all detained here now, what should we do! Apeng You help me quickly."

The woman's voice was loud on the phone. As fellow villagers, many people could recognize who the voice was.

This is Su Xuejiao.

Su Xuejiao went to Shaopeng as soon as something happened, which made everyone's expressions a little subtle.

But soon, they all looked at each other in blank dismay. Kamasi was arrested?

At this time, someone immediately jumped up: "Kamas was arrested? I invested a lot of money!"

The man's expression changed instantly, presumably he had invested a lot of money.

Of course, it's not just him, there are a few others who have voted for more or less. In fact, their villages are really not affected at all and have no investment, which is a minority. And these rich people have special people watching, but few of them didn't vote.

"What's going on? Is something wrong with KAMAZ? Isn't this the most reliable?"

"Shaopeng, what's going on!"

"Why did you seize Kamas? What did Kamas do?"

"I invested half a million!"

"You only invested 500,000, I invested 1 million! This is my hard-earned money! Shao Peng, tell me!"

There was a sudden confusion here, and Shaopeng never expected that Su Xuejiao's phone call would cause such a big commotion. He immediately said, "Don't worry..."

"You fart, how can I not be in a hurry after investing so much money? If you weren't fooling me, how could I finally invest? Shao Peng, I listen to you!"

"Yes, I listened to you too. You told us how good KAMAZ is, so it's good now? No, I have to go and see, my money!"

Hello, hello, hello, everyone, the people who share the same hatred immediately turn against each other, and all of them have ugly faces.

When the ladies on the side heard their topic, they immediately joined together, all of them very anxious.

"Shao Peng, hurry up and ask Su Xuejiao what's going on? Why did this happen so well? Is it some misunderstanding?"

Shao Peng's mind was buzzing from his family's urging.

He shouted loudly and said, "Keep your voice down."

Seeing that everyone's faces were not looking good, he quickly said, "Don't talk, let me ask what's going on."

He asked: "Xuejiao, tell me what's going on? Where are you calling now? What's the story over there? How could there be a problem with such a big company as KAMAZ? Is it a misunderstanding? Don't cry , tell me clearly."

Su Xuejiao on the other end of the phone cried violently.

"I don't know, I don't know what's going on," she said.

She sobbed: "This side won't let us go, we salesmen didn't leave, but we don't care about the phone calls, I'm fine, Mr. Wang and Xiao Zhao have been brought under control, and they've been arrested especially. "

She was a little incoherent, and she didn't know what to do at a time like this.

"Didn't say what's going on?"

"No, oh no, I said it, it seems to be illegal-fund-raising, I don't quite understand, Ah Peng, you should find a way, hurry up and find a way to let me out. You let me work here, you can't ignore it Me. Ah Peng, I don't want to stay here, I don't want to be taken away, save me..."

Everyone looked up at Shao Peng silently, and one of them said unkindly: "Shao Peng, don't you have anything to do with KAMAZ? You speak for them like this, don't say you don't know anything, if KAMAZ can't pay back the money, we all want this money from you..."

Shaopeng: "You fart, what do I have to do with KAMAZ, I just want to make everyone rich, if I know I'm a liar, why should I vote?"

"That's hard to say, who knows if you voted or not..."

The scene was not good again.

On the contrary, Shao Ling and Li Shuxin's eyes met. Li Shuxin didn't step forward, but led the children aside. But now no one wants to take care of the children, and everyone is very worried.

"Go and see."

"Yes, let's go and have a look, we have to get the money back..."

Chapter 56

With a lot of money, KAMAZ has "lived" for half a year, even if there is no half a year, it has been five months, from the cold New Year to the current hot day. Time is really not short. And there are quite a few people who believe in KAMAZ.

After all, KAMAZ is mainly active in their village, and many individuals have invested a lot. This time, when they heard that something happened, it made people feel their minds buzzing instantly. As a loyal customer of KAMAZ, Shao Peng , was surrounded by everyone.

Who told Shao Peng to sell well with others? Naturally, he believed more in sales from his own people. In short, once the phone is connected here, it will be difficult to talk about it. Everyone surrounded Shao Peng and did not let go. As for other matters, they didn't even want to talk about it now.

Nothing is more important than the present.

Shao Peng: "Okay, it's useless for you to surround me. Now we have to hurry over to see if we can get the money back in advance. We are the first to know, the first batch to know, and have more advantages than others."

It is true that there are many advantages over others.

Everyone immediately responded and shouted: "If you know us in advance, we will go there first."

"Yes, earlier, faster!"

For a while, I couldn't remember anything else at all. Shao Ling and Li Shuxin looked at each other again, and they could see the words "finally here" in each other's eyes. It goes without saying that this matter will be thunderstorm sooner or later.

As for why some people always believe it, Li Shuxin thinks, it's not because people are stupid, but because everyone thinks they are lucky, and they are the last ones who don't know how to beat the drums. But I never thought that as long as I jumped in, I couldn't get out.

At this time, each of them is extremely eager, rushing to go out, of course, they can't think of any interest, at this time, they wish they could take out the principal immediately. Even the children don't care.

Li Shuxin stopped everyone and reminded: "My child..."

"Yeah."

"Xiaobao, go with parents."

"Stop playing, stop playing, let's go."

"There's really something to play with. Hurry up...Really, I shouldn't lead you out if there's nothing wrong."

"Fucking mother, take the child home, and I'll go to Lincheng to have a look."

Don't look at Kamasi's claim that they are in the Pengcheng office, but they are actually in Lincheng. They walked out quickly, no matter whether it was eating or other things, everyone couldn't care about it. Shao Ling looked at them like this He sighed, and followed everyone to break up.

Cui Tao came to Li Shuxin and asked in a low voice, "Did your family participate?"

Li Shuxin shook her head: "No."

She looked at Shao Ling, and Shao Ling nodded firmly, he didn't believe such things at all. Li Shuxin felt relieved, she asked in a low voice, "Where's your house?"

Cui Tao shook her head: "My family didn't participate either."

Speaking of it, only the two of them did not participate, and the others more or less always participated. The most invested 5 million yuan, and the least invested 10,000 yuan. It's no wonder they are so crazy, everyone went out like crazy.

The dinner was over, people rushed out, but Shao Ling said to Fatty Yu's family, "Let's have a get-together."

"OK."

They didn't join in this excitement. They didn't know what was going on, but Cui Tao looked at Fatty Yu and said seriously, "Get back the money you put in Shaopeng earlier."

Fatty Yu's complexion changed, and he nodded with a smile, "Don't worry about that."

Although his family didn't invest in KAMAZ, they invested in Shao Peng's investment company. The money is not a lot, but it is enough for Fatty to join their small group. So Fatty Yu knew more about Shaopeng and the others.

But at this time they are also afraid, who can not be afraid, this is real money.

Fatty Yu thought for a while, and said, "I'll call the other buddies."

They didn't change places, they still ate in this hotel, but they changed to another small box. Fatty Yu went out to make a phone call, while Shao Ling took a few children to play together. Shao Ling shook his hand and said: "Look, Uncle can do magic tricks."

Yu Tian and Yu Mi's two little girls are both older than Xiao Jiaxi, and they know what magic is. They looked at Shao Ling with wide eyes, and Shao Ling's hands kept shaking. A single rose.

He laughed: "Dangdang, roses!"

The children were shocked and applauded wildly: "Uncle is so amazing!"

The little chubby boy also imitated his tongue and said, "Uncle is so amazing!"

Several people laughed. Shao Ling poked his forehead and said, "You little idiot, what do you call me? You call me uncle? I'm your father, you little idiot."

The little chubby boy smiled sweetly, and said softly, "Daddy is amazing."

"My brother is still young." Xiao Tian was supposed to protect his little brother, and Xiao Jiaxi smiled at her father proudly, twisting her buttocks.

Shao Ling: "Hey, this brat is still showing off to me."

The children laughed so loudly that Shao Ling got into a fight with them.

Cui Tao sighed: "Your Shao Ling is really good-tempered. I didn't know that before. He was like this in private."

Li Shuxin leaned on the chair and said, "That's how he went to school."

In fact, Shao Ling is a bit jumpy in his bones, but the pressure of life makes him unable to let go of the burden, but now, it may be because of the demolition, he has no so many burdens all of a sudden, and he feels relaxed.

"Your husband and wife are really different from ordinary couples."

Li Shuxin smiled and said: "Actually, there is no fixed version. As long as you are happy, you are fine. I think it is better for people to relax than anything else."

While talking, Li Shuxin's phone rang, Li Shuxin: "Xuelian?"

The person calling was Su Xuelian.

Su Xuelian cut to the chase: "Has your family invested in KAMAZ?"

Li Shuxin: "No, someone asked you for help?"

She knew that Su Xuelian would not join this kind of thing, but Su Xuelian studied the Fa, so it was hard to guarantee that someone would look for her at this time. She thought of Su Xuejiao again, and thought to herself that this person is really not human.

"My cousin is looking for me."

Li Shuxin: Of course.

She said: "You take it easy, the police are involved."

Su Xuelian breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It's as long as your family is not deceived, I'm afraid you will be deceived too."

After saying this, she said again: "Besides my cousin, the old secretary is also looking for me, I have to go back."

Li Shuxin was very sincere, and said: "The old secretary is a good person, but he is too good a person. What's the use of him caring about these things? It's useless to pull you in. Instead, it will cause you trouble."

It's not that Li Shuxin is selfish, that's what she thinks, if the old secretary can handle it by himself, then it's fine to meddle in his own business, because he can do it himself, but not now. He can't handle it by himself, he needs help from others.

This inevitably makes people feel uncomfortable.

People in their village are very convinced of the old secretary, but Li Shuxin is an outsider after all, and he doesn't have such a deep relationship with the old secretary, so he will inevitably feel that he has crossed the line.

"Our family just had dinner with Shao Peng and those people. They all rushed to Lincheng, and they were not in a good mood. If you go there, don't say anything too exciting. Help if you can, and persuade you if you can't help My advice is, don't put too much pressure on yourself."

Su Xuelian laughed when she heard this, and said, "Thank you."

Li Shuxin raised her eyebrows.

Su Xuelian: "Everyone told me to deal with it as much as possible. Only you said not to put too much pressure on yourself, thank you."

Li Shuxin: "Hi."

She also warned: "Your cousin, you should also pay attention to yourself. I don't think she is as innocent as she said. Don't cause trouble for yourself just to help her."

Su Xuelian was surprised: "You don't think she is innocent?"

Although Su Xuejiao is also one of the staff, but their low-level salesmen are not very important, and women in rural areas who have not studied may not have much legal awareness, and it is possible to not know that this is a scam.

Su Xuelian also felt that her cousin was such a person.

"She called Shaopeng just now. I don't think she is as innocent as she thought, but I don't know the actual situation."

Su Xuelian was quiet for a while, then nodded: "I see."

She said, "I'll go and have a look first."

She hung up the phone, Li Shuxin looked down at the phone and frowned.

Cui Tao saw her like this and said, "You were trying to persuade others just now, don't think so much now."

Li Shuxin raised her head and smiled: "I know."

Of course she knew, and this matter itself had nothing to do with her. Shao Ling stepped forward and put his arms around Li Shuxin, and said, "Tomorrow you take the child, and I'll go to the village to have a look."

Li Shuxin nodded, hummed, and agreed.

Although his family is not involved in these matters, there are always many relatives there.

Li Shuxin leaned on Shao Ling's body, feeling that there really is something called the butterfly effect in this world. Because in the previous life, there was no such thing as KAMAZ. But it's not surprising to say that in the previous life, the husband and wife used all the family property to remind everyone, almost everyone was careful, and there was no arrogance at all.

Even selling this and that is rare, not to mention that it would cost a lot of money to invest.

None, not at all.

But in this life, nothing happened to their family, and all these monsters and ghosts ran out.

"What are you thinking about?" Shao Ling asked, looking down at Li Shuxin in a daze.

Li Shuxin shook her head and said, "It's okay."

Cui Tao looked at the distorted look of the couple, and said, "The relationship between you young couple is really good."

Shao Ling smiled: "That's right, we hooked up when we were in school."

Li Shuxin: "...Why did we hook up? Are we serious about dating? How many lunch boxes have you eaten from my eldest sister?"

When Shao Ling thought of the lunch box, he also laughed hard. At that time, the eldest sister Li Shuping sent her younger sister delicious food every week, but he ate it all.

Cui Tao looked at their husband and wife enviously, and said: "It's better that you have a good relationship, and you can discuss things well. I told my old Yu that Shao Peng is too crazy. They can't do this business. He insisted that I was It's a woman's opinion, what's the result? Just watch, Kamasi is finished, and Shaopeng's company must also be finished."

It's not that Cui Tao is talking nonsense. If Shao Peng has a relationship with Kamasi, then there must be something wrong with Shao Peng's investment company, and it may be seized this time. If Shao Peng had nothing to do with Kamasi and wanted to believe them because of his bad brain, then his investment company would not be good either.

Because the "clients" of the two are the same group of people, and everyone was deceived by Kamasi, would they still believe in Shaopeng? And Shao Peng's investment company has already lent out the money, and it is not so fast to get it back.

So no matter how you look at it, it's not that simple.

Li Shuxin asked: "Then your family invested in Shao Peng's company..."

Cui Tao: "Try to come back, otherwise, what else can we do? Fortunately, our investment is not particularly large, 100,000 yuan."

One hundred thousand yuan, depending on how you divide it, is a lot for some people, but for the relocated households who raise sea cucumbers like them, it is not too much. Of course, if the money is gone, it is certain to get angry, but it will not hurt the bones.

Shao Ling: "Sister Cui is courageous."

Generally speaking, Shao Ling always called other people's sister-in-law, but Yu Fatty's daughter-in-law, Shao Ling was called "Sister Cui". Cui Tao was also very happy about this.

Cui Tao: "Actually, I also think that such a thing may not be a bad thing. If 100,000 yuan can make our family Lao Yu completely awake, and make him more cautious in doing things in the future, I think the 100,000 yuan will be spent It's worth it."

Shao Ling and Li Shuxin both gave a thumbs up.

The little chubby cub ran over, he didn't understand anything, but he learned from watching his parents' movements. Yu Mi also ran over, she was two years older than the chubby boy, but in fact her birthday was at the end of January, the sixth day of the Lunar New Year, her birthday was very big, so she was two years older than the little chubby boy More than half.

Little Fat Zai'er's birthday is in late August.

Yu Mi is a little follower next to her sister Yu Tian, but she is Xiao Jiaxi's little sister. She ran over with Xiao Jiaxi, put her arms around the little one's shoulders, and said, "Let's go, let's play."

The little chubby cub held the young lady's hand all at once, then ran away with Yu Mi again.

The private room is not big, but the two cubs ran extraordinarily happily, and Yu Tian followed suit and yelled: "Slow down, slow down and don't fall."

The young lady is the housekeeper.

But the three kids had a great time playing together.

Cui Tao probed: "Why hasn't my old Yu come in yet?"

Fatty Yu was actually not that worried. Shaopeng's company was indeed worrying, but just like what Cui Tao said, their family invested 100,000 yuan, which is not too much, and it won't hurt. Moreover, it was Kamasi and not Shao Peng who had the accident, so Fatty Yu was actually in a good mood.

But other people are not as calm as him. He just hung up the phone, and the next call came. He stood on the fire exit and called for more than half an hour. He had eaten all the food here, and he hadn't come in yet. .

Cui Tao: "Don't worry about him, we will eat ours."

Others get angry in a hurry, but this matter has nothing to do with them, so we can gossip together.

Cui Tao said: "That Mr. Wang, I met once when I went back to the village. He looks honest, honest and careful. He really can make people feel like a spring breeze in every way, perfect, but at that time I thought why this person is so hypocritical. .You know, sometimes a person has no shortcomings, but it also makes people very weak. I didn't expect it to be really unreliable."

Li Shuxin said with a smile: "I never believed that there are people in this world who are perfect and good, but anyone who appears under such a banner, eight out of ten is a scam aimed at you."

Shao Ling: "Are you an afterthought?"

Li Shuxin said angrily: "Of course it doesn't count. If we were deceived, you can say that we said this was an afterthought, but if we didn't, it means it was not an afterthought."

"My daughter-in-law can really argue."

Li Shuxin reached out to pinch him without hesitation, Shao Ling: "Ah!"

The three children were eating, and when they heard the cry, they looked up at Shao Ling in unison. Shao Ling smiled and said, "I've been beaten. You see, I'm going to be beaten if I'm cheap."

Three children: "..."

Li Shuxin comforted them: "You can eat, what else do you like to eat?"

She smiled and said, "How about a double-skin milk for each of you?"

"Okay." Yu Tian was the most young lady, speaking for her younger sister and younger brother.

"I still want to eat this," she said.

I don't know when, but the menu fell into the hands of this little girl. She pointed to the poplar nectar in it and said, "I want to drink this too."

Cui Tao: "..."

Li Shuxin: "Okay, Auntie will call you, is there anything else?"

She moved her chair, leaned over and said, "This one is delicious too."

Yu Tian pursed her lips and asked, "Can we all be called?"

Li Shuxin: "Of course."

Cui Tao: "You just get used to them."

Li Shuxin: "Where is it!"

The children got the desserts and smiled happily. Little Yu Mi shook her chubby legs and her two braids and said softly to Li Shuxin, "I like you the most!"

Li Shuxin also smiled. She rubbed the little girl's head, feeling sincerely: "The little girl is so good."

At this time, Xiao Jiaxi suddenly raised her head, looked at her mother, and said word by word, "Is the baby not good?"

Li Shuxin was taken aback, then pulled his son into his arms, rubbed his head vigorously, and said, "It's good, little Jiaxi is also very good."

Little Jiaxi raised the corners of her mouth, her little head wobbling.

Shao Ling: "Good baby won't dismantle the little train."

Little Jiaxi's eyes fluttered, little baby, she understands a little bit.

Shao Ling: "A good baby won't spill milk powder all over the floor just to steal it."

The little guy continued to look away.

Shao Ling: "Oh yes, a good baby won't throw away all the clothes and run around the house without clothes."

The little guy finally glared at his father.

Shao Ling "exposed" his son, laughing loudly.

Shao Ling: "Look at him, his face is puffed up with anger."

Li Shuxin: "You can shut up, it's almost over, it was something about our baby when we were young, right?"

The little guy nodded immediately, his little head nodding like garlic.

Li Shuxin: "Look, look."

Shao Ling: "You will spoil the child."

Li Shuxin almost made faces at Shao Ling, this couple is really childish.

Cui Tao smiled and said, "You two have such a good relationship."

It wasn't the first time she said this, but when she said it this time, she was full of envy.

Cui Tao: "My family's old Yu... Hey, why doesn't this bastard come in?"

Shao Ling: "Come on, he doesn't look for others, and others will look for him."

"That's true." Cui Tao said with emotion, and then said: "Actually, I really don't understand why Kamaz suddenly went into a thunderstorm. It seems that I haven't heard that the capital chain is broken."

Shao Ling and Li Shuxin looked at each other, both a little puzzled.

However, Shao Ling suddenly thought of someone-Reporter Wang.

Maybe others don't know, but Shao Ling just thinks that this incident may have something to do with Reporter Wang being arrested. Although according to Shao Jie, Reporter Wang is fine, but Reporter Wang is fine because he doesn't involve the "stuff" of those gangsters. But he may not be unrelated to KAMAZ.

Shao Ling didn't say anything else, and said calmly, "You want to know? I'll check the situation tomorrow."

"I think it's okay. Our family doesn't have a close relationship with the village. Some things probably won't be told to us."

Shao Ling laughed, and said: "No matter who asks, they will answer. Everyone has a desire to talk."

"That's true."

They are talking about this here, because they did not participate in the end, so they will not be affected, that is, gossip. But for some players, it's an entirely different story. This night, it was really hot and cold.

Although the people in the village were not so well-informed, they had heard about the relatives in the village who were trapping their relatives, and they all moved to rent houses in Shangyun Village and Tangkou Village. But at night, they all gathered at the village committee, and everyone was extremely excited.

This matter, the village head has always been highly respected and participated in it very well, so everyone naturally hopes that the village head can give everyone an explanation, or take everyone to deal with it.

Village head: "Everyone be quiet, be quiet."

"What's quiet? If it wasn't for your village committee to lure wolves into the house, would we be able to invest? That's all my relocation funds!"

"My family also invested a lot, and I paid back my hard-earned money!"

"We have to find KAMAZ and make them pay back the money..."

"This matter is still in the investigation stage. Maybe it was a mistake. I think... ah!" The village chief was about to explain, but he didn't know who threw a stone and hit him on the head. Everyone has gone to Kamas, but there is no one in Kamas now, and there is a seal on the door.

Everyone was arrested, they didn't dare to go to the police station to make trouble, but they dared to go to the village chief, no, a stone hit him directly.

"How many benefits did you take to entrap us like this!"

"Yes, kill you!"

"Pay back the money..."

The village head was beaten up, so he couldn't just sit still and yelled, "I invested myself. I didn't mean to deceive everyone. If I wanted to deceive everyone, what would I do with my own investment? I am also a victim. I see reporters endorsed their company." , naturally believe..."

"Yes, yes, reporter Wang!"

"Tangkou Village, let's go to Tangkou Village..."

...

The scene was once again in chaos.

The morning sun was particularly bright, Shao Ling was prone to sweating, and he didn't sleep well, so he hugged Li Shuxin.

For Li Shuxin, Shao Ling was like a stove. There was no air conditioner in their house before, but after moving here, she turned on all of them. She turned on the air conditioner every night under the quilt, which finally made her feel a lot more comfortable.

No, in the early morning, Li Shuxin seemed to hear a bell, she stretched and hugged Shao Ling again.

She was finally not afraid of the heat.

Shao Ling felt it in a drowsy sleep, and patted her lightly twice, as if coaxing a child.

Li Shuxin muttered, "The phone rang."

Shao Ling didn't want to get up to answer the phone either, but when he heard his son mumbling, what could the "head of the family" do, so he had to hurry up to answer the phone. He didn't wear any clothes, so he came to the living room and picked up the landline: "Hello?"

"Shao Ling, I'm Shao Jieha, can you come to the police station?"

Shao Ling: "Okay, but what happened?"

Shao Jie sighed faintly, and said: "People in our village made trouble last night. They fought with Tangkou Village. Reporter Wang was beaten into a cesspit again."

The use of the word "again" is very spiritual.

"Then?"

"Both of their villages are under the jurisdiction of our police station. We dispatched the police and brought everyone here. The old secretary also came here as a guarantor, but these people were a little emotional because of Kamasi's affairs, so they insisted on going to Kamasi. People from Masi. The old secretary is here to persuade him, and I am also afraid that they will hurt the old secretary, so I asked some strong people in the village to come over and help me watch." Shao Jie: "I also called Shao Wei Guo Bin Those young men, don't worry, I'm not asking you to persuade people or fight, or when they are making trouble, you help drag the old secretary out of his own business. You say this old man. This matter has nothing to do with him It doesn't matter, it's just kindness."

After hearing this, Shao Ling sighed in silence and said, "You guys are really... okay, I can help, but I also have a wife and children. If the old secretary wants to go up, I won't risk my life just to help him." of."

He snorted and said, "You said that I didn't join KAMAZ either. This matter has something to do with me."

How could Shao Jie not understand such a truth, he said sincerely, "Thank you brother."

Shao Ling: "It's okay, the old secretary also takes good care of me."

He was quite helpless, and said: "What are you talking about. Hey, by the way, Shao Peng and the others also passed by yesterday... Where are they making trouble?"

Shao Jie: "Yes, everyone is crazy. They invest a lot. I don't know how they can believe such words. I... hey, forget it, let's not talk about it. Come here."

Shao Ling: "OK."

Shao Ling hung up the phone, and as soon as he turned around, he saw Li Shuxin also got up. She was wearing a lotus-colored silk pajamas, leaning against the door.

Shao Ling stepped forward: "Woke you up?"

Li Shuxin shook her head: "No, I usually wake up at this time too."

She put her arms around Shao Ling and said, "Be careful when you go back to the village. I know this has nothing to do with you. Normally I can't find you. But I'm afraid they will fight and beat you again, and then you will be hurt again." your turn."

Shao Ling laughed and said in a low voice, "Is your man so cowardly?"

Li Shuxin pinched his face: "Don't make me smile."

Shao Ling: "Okay, okay."

He lowered his head and gently pecked his daughter-in-law's face, feeling as if the temperature in the room had gradually increased. He and Li Shuxin got closer and closer, and gradually began to breathe.

On the contrary, Li Shuxin held his dishonest hand, and said with a soft voice and a hoarse voice just woke up in the morning, "Don't be foolish."

Shao Ling whispered: "Why are my wife and I messing around?"

Li Shuxin laughed, and said in a low voice, "I'm not afraid that your legs will be weak when you go out?"

Shao Ling raised his eyebrows: "Who do you look down on?"

He immediately picked him up and said, "I have to let you know that I am strong and strong."

Li Shuxin: "Ah!"

Shao Ling: "It's useless for you to break your throat. Now you are a princess caught by a dragon. When have you ever seen a dragon catch a princess and do nothing?"

Li Shuxin laughed: "What are you doing, you are still messing around at this time, you... hey! Wait, wait, there is no such plot in fairy tales!"

"This is my family's fairy tale, and there is such a plot!"

Li Shuxin: "Shao Ling!"

Shao Ling carried Li Shuxin into the children's room. Although this was a children's room, the chubby cub slept with his parents on the children's bed in the master bedroom, so this room was always vacant.

Shao Ling threw his wife on the bed, and then...

Well, more than an hour has passed since Li Shuxin was not begging for mercy, this "game" would still be going on. Li Shuxin was covered in beads of sweat, and leaned lazily on Shao Ling's shoulder, and said, "You, you are really..."

Shao Ling lowered his head and kissed her forehead, and said, "This is much more important than going to some police station."

Li Shuxin's voice was hoarse, and she whispered, "Shao Jie is going to be mad at you."

Shao Ling raised his eyebrows and said, "I don't think you are very tired. If you are tired, how can you still have the time to talk to others?"

Li Shuxin: "Hey!"

Shao Ling: "Then let's do it again..."

Li Shuxin urgently begged for mercy: "No, no, I really don't want this one, don't mess with me, I can't."

She said softly, "Please."

Her begging for mercy was really useful, Shao Ling took a deep look at Li Shuxin: "Let's take a bath together that night."

Li Shuxin opened her eyes wide.

Shao Ling: "If you don't agree, let's continue now. Anyway, I..."

"Promise, promise, can't I promise? I've never seen a person like you." Li Shuxin pouted, thinking that if she doesn't agree, this person will probably have to toss about endlessly again. Besides, don't think she doesn't know ah. Even if she doesn't agree, this person will mess around when they want to wash together.

Ah!

Know him best!

"I promise you, get up quickly, I'm hungry."

Li Shuxin is really hungry, wake up early in the morning to do "exercise", can you not be hungry?

She is not an iron person, she is really tired and hungry.

And ah, I slept very well at night, but in the end, I ran around here this morning, and I was sweating again.

Li Shuxin directed Shao Ling: "I'll take a shower, and you make breakfast."

Shao Ling raised his eyebrows, looked at his daughter-in-law's rosy face, and said, "Okay."

Li Shuxin reacted belatedly when she was taking a shower. Shao Ling was wasting time on purpose, he didn't want to go there right away, so wasting time at home?

Otherwise, Li Shuxin knew Shao Ling very well. She was a little groggy just now, but after taking a shower, she immediately thought of it. Shao Ling didn't want to go right away.

She changed into a business attire, and when she sat down at the dining table, she saw her son already sitting in the baby chair, with a big smile on his fat baby's face.

Shao Ling: "I'll go wash it up, you guys eat first."

Li Shuxin nodded, the chubby baby was like a little bird waiting to be fed, with its mouth wide open, waiting for its mother.

Li Shuxin immediately fed him Momo, which put a little vegetable momo in it. The little guy doesn't like to eat vegetables, but because breakfast was a little late this morning, the little guy was really hungry, he opened his mouth wide, It tastes delicious, not fussy at all.

After Li Shuxin finished feeding a bowl of rice cereal, Shao Ling also came out wrapped in a towel and said, "Let me come."

With a bowl of rice paste, the little guy can still eat an apple puree.

"If you're hungry, eat quickly."

Li Shuxin said angrily: "Your son is even more hungry, how can I ignore him?"

Shao Ling laughed, and Li Shuxin looked at the drops of water on Shao Ling's hair, and said, "Wipe it off."

Shao Ling shook his head, the water droplets almost splashed on Li Shuxin's body, Li Shuxin quickly dodged and cursed: "Shao Ling, are you a big dog? You're annoying."

Shao Ling laughed, and the chubby boy also laughed.

The two of them had the same smiles.

Li Shuxin asked curiously: "Why are you not in a hurry?"

Shao Ling calmed down: "Why am I in a hurry? Believe it or not, even if I dawdled for two hours to go out, I would still be able to pick them up in time. They have all invested money, and they definitely don't want to go home and wait. Waiting at the police station will make you feel better. People feel at ease. They will definitely not leave in a hurry, and at the police station, they will not make trouble, after all, they are just impulsive, and they are not crazy or crazy. They will not make trouble, so what should I do in a hurry? "

Li Shuxin: "Aren't you afraid that you may be wrong?"

"Guess wrong, guess wrong? I walked from Pengcheng to Lincheng, which was farther than others. And who paid attention to the time at that time."

Li Shuxin: "...What you said seems to make sense."

Shao Ling: "That's natural, of course I have a reason."

He said: "Wait a minute and I'll pack the baby's bag. You take him with you today. I'll take everything you need. Thank you for your hard work."

Li Shuxin laughed, and said angrily: "Shao Ling, didn't I take care of the children before? You speak like I'm not good enough, but I'm actually very good at it."

She counted with her fingers and said to him, "Should I take care of the baby by myself before the baby is one year old? Is there something wrong with the baby? Is it healthy for me to take care of the baby? Don't think that you are the one who takes care of the baby now." , I can't do it at all."

Shao Ling smiled: "Yes, I forgot."

The little chubby baby was still eating apple puree, feeling the eyes of his parents, raised his head and smiled, his big eyes were shining brightly, he was really a chubby and cute baby. Li Shuxin wiped the little guy's mouth and said, "Is the baby following mommy today?"

The baby nodded immediately: "Okay!"

Seeing that their baby was so good, Li Shuxin couldn't remember what the baby looked like in her previous life. She lowered her head and kissed her chubby cheek, and said, "Mom loves you the most."

The little baby stretched out its little claws, Li Shuxin: "Huh?"

Baby: "Mom, the baby still needs to eat."

Li Shuxin: "..."

This snack.

She said: "It's almost there. If you eat again, you will be full. Mom touches your belly. Look, your belly is bulging. The baby is full."

The little fat cub grunted, he still wanted to eat, but his mother wouldn't let him eat, the little guy sighed faintly.

At a young age, I have already understood the hardships of eating.

Shao Ling: "To be honest, I don't know what time I will be back. You don't have to wait for me at night, go to bed first."

Li Shuxin nodded: "I know."

Shao Ling squeezed Li Shuxin's hand again and said, "Call me if you want me."

Li Shuxin was speechless. She poked Shao Ling once and said, "Shut up, you're talking nonsense."

Shao Ling pecked her again, and the little chubby boy watched eagerly, then suddenly raised his face, moved one side of his face to his father, and said softly, "The baby wants to be kissed too."

Shao Ling: "The baby needs to be kissed."

He leaned forward and took a big incense, the little guy happily swayed his fists, and said cheerfully, "Oh."

The little baby went out with his mother, and sat in the safety seat obediently. Many children don't like being restrained by the safety seat, but the chubby baby got used to it when he was younger, so he is very obedient.

On weekdays, Li Shuxin basically arrives at the company on time, and rarely arrives late.

Today was an exception, she carried her son and walked, the little guy kicked his legs, trying to get down and run by himself.

Li Shuxin: "Be good, enter the office later, and then come down to play, okay?"

Little guy: "OK~"

Oda smiled and said, "Yo, our little Jiaxi is here?"

The little boy nodded his head immediately, and gave a solemn hum.

"Is Xiao Jiaxi here to accompany mother to work?"

Xiao Jiaxi nodded again, softly: "The baby will accompany mother to work."

Oda smiled and said, "You are so kind, can Auntie Oda reward you with a piece of candy?"

Xiao Jiaxi pursed her lips and shook her head: "Don't provoke me."

Oda: "Huh!"

She was shocked and said, "There are still children who don't like candy."

Li Shuxin put her son down, and the little guy ran away immediately, she said: "We didn't give him food since he was a child, he didn't even know it was delicious."

Oda: "..."

Li Shuxin smiled: "It's not that easy to raise a child."

Oda nodded approvingly.

Apart from being in the car, the little guy was hugged by his mother just now, and he was also held tightly. When he was put down, he immediately ran around here and there. Mom's office is so fun. The little guy climbed onto the sofa and looked through his little backpack.

There is a car in his small backpack.

This is the baby's favorite car, and the little guy snored immediately holding the car.

He played for a while, then went to look through the bag, and there were cheese sticks in it!

Babies like to eat, it's all baby's!

As for sugar?

The baby does not know, the baby has not eaten, it must not be delicious!

At the same time, his father was also driving to Lincheng. Shao Ling and Li Shuxin had a good time in the morning, and they were in a particularly good mood when they went out. Although it was indeed late, what did it matter?

Not in a hurry to have a baby.

He drove all the way to Shao Jie's police station. Before he arrived, he saw many people in the yard of the police station from a distance. Shao Ling: "..."

Sure enough, he guessed correctly, no matter how early he came, it was useless.

This time, just right.

He slowed down, started to stop, and called out: "Old Secretary!"

Chapter 57

The people in the village made a lot of trouble. Reporter Wang not only fell into the cesspit again, but was beaten again.

Who let him, as a media person, keep endorsing this deceitful thing? He can't get the benefits in vain, and he is going to pay now. Someone also dug out an article he published on the local evening paper. The author of the article was the reporter Wang. He vigorously advocated KAMAZ. Good good stuff.

Common people don't understand so many things, they feel that since this matter can be published in the newspaper, it must be true, how could it be a lie. Some people were wary early on, but seeing what the newspaper said was so good, and the investors got money every month, they naturally believed it even more. After careful calculation, the people who were deceived were not only people from their village, but also people from other villages, and people from Lincheng.

In fact, this matter has not yet come out, but Shaojia Village collectively made troubles, and Tangkou Village will not fail to respond. After this back and forth, the two sides fought, so it didn't mean that there was a big trouble. After all, their village is also very close to Lincheng, so the news spread.

Some knew better that they had already gone to the economic investigation department of Lincheng.

There are also some who are not very sensible. They heard that Shaojia Village taught the deceitful reporters a lesson, so they naturally came here.

No, Shao Ling came here at this time, and there were a lot of people gathered here, it was noisy, and there was no intention of leaving the venue at all.

Shao Ling: "I knew it, it's not too late to come now."

When he got out of the car, he saw that many people in the village were still making noise. Shao Ling wondered, what's the use of being in the police station. He stepped forward to help persuade him, and followed the old secretary to persuade him back.

It was probably because everyone had been arguing all night and all morning, and they really knew that it was useless here, so they finally followed everyone back to the village.

Shao Jie stopped Shao Ling and said, "Thank you."

Shao Ling: "Why are you polite?"

He looked up at the police station, his eyes were a little deep, and then he smiled and said, "Let's go."

Just as he was about to leave, he saw that Tang Yaozong from Tangkou Village was also walking out. He had come to deal with the fight in Tangkou Village. At this time, he was almost done and was about to leave. Shao Ling pursed his lips and looked at this man quietly.

But soon, he looked away and said, "Let's go."

Things on Shao Ling's side are actually not that complicated, are they just liars? Shao Ling wasn't deceived, so he didn't get involved any more. The old secretary asked him to help, so he did it, but he didn't have anything to do.

Everyone knows that it is useless to say more at this time.

But Shao Ling didn't expect that there would always be shameless ones. Aunt Hu had already cried and fussed over there countless times this morning. Because of Su Xuejiao's relationship, she invested a lot, a total of 100,000 yuan, all of which were invested. went in.

This is almost equivalent to their family's wealth. It's not that Aunt Hu paid so little compensation, but that she hasn't moved yet in order to ask for a high price. She didn't get a lot of expenses. The money in her hand was basically the contracting fee for the farmland. As for the money for the house, she still didn't get any money.

As soon as Aunt Hu returned to the village, she rolled on the ground, screaming, and was in pain. When she saw Shao Ling, she said without hesitation: "Shao Ling, you have to give me the money, you have to give me this money."

Rao Shao Ling was so well-informed that he was dumbfounded at this moment.

He looked at Aunt Hu in disbelief, and Aunt Hu shouted: "You have to give me the money. You are rich, you are so rich, how can you be so short? What's wrong with you supplying me? Besides, you still traveled to the capital with me. If it wasn't for our Su Xuejiao's face, would you have gone? You have to give us the money."

When she said this, she felt that she was more and more reasonable, and said, "Why do you keep so much money? You don't know how to respect the old and love the young at all. You have the opportunity to travel because of our Su Xuejiao relationship. Then Our family has been cheated because of this matter, you have to give me money!"

There are a lot of troublemakers in this world, but this is the first time I have met such a shameless person.

This man's face is as thick as a city wall.

What's even more ridiculous is that some people went to the doctor in a hurry, and when Mrs. Hu said this, their eyes rolled immediately, as if they were planning how to get involved with those who were not deceived, and asked for some money to make up for their losses. It is the most suitable for large demolition households like Shao Ling.

Shao Ling laughed angrily when he heard this, and looked at the expressions of some people, he was really chilled, and thought that some people really couldn't help, he sneered and said, "Who the hell are you, wanting face? Do you still want me?" Money? If I didn't get scammed, it's yours! It's because I came to help out of good intentions and something went wrong. Why don't you say that Su Xuejiao of your family is an accomplice. Besides, if you want to lie to me, can't you just cheat me out and steal it? I can go Wasn't Tourism the one chosen by KAMAZ at the time? What's the matter? Does this matter have something to do with your family Su Xuejiao? Then I have to suspect that your family Su Xuejiao deliberately betrayed us people's financial situation and family situation. Otherwise, they can cheat money according to local conditions?"

Shao Ling dragged people into the water unceremoniously, and he would not show good face to others if others did not give him good face, saying: "The children of this family are not filial, and their Kamas will pass by as filial sons and grandsons." Pretending to be a good person; if the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are not getting along, just choose a good daughter-in-law who is gentle and considerate; not to mention going to flirt in front of a man with a bad style... How can you say that there is no one who leaks the news? If I don't speak, you think I'm a fool? Do you still want to blackmail me? Aunt Hu, do you want me to tear off your face? Tell me, why is your daughter-in-law the only one who belongs to Kamaz in the entire Shaojia Village? People? How did they get in touch? I haven't said that your family and outsiders cheated the villagers of money. You still want to extort money from me, why are you so shameless?"

"Yes, Ah Ling is right, Aunt Hu, you are different from us. Your Su Xuejiao is an accomplice, not an innocent person."

"You have to give us an explanation. You have to make it clear about this matter. If Kamaz can't pay back the money, your family must pay back the money."

"Yes, pay back the money, pay us back quickly!"

"What can I do with my family? I have invested all my wealth in it. Ah Ling, my family has invested in it. I can't get rid of it..." This is to ask Shao Ling to borrow some money.

Shao Ling didn't give anyone a chance to speak out. He said loudly: "Don't call me anyone. This matter has nothing to do with me. I thought the old secretary was getting old, so I would come over to help. Since Mrs. Hu still wants me to take money, there is no friendship. said."

He looked at the old secretary and said, "Old secretary, I'm leaving first."

The old secretary: "A Ling, don't be as knowledgeable as these ignorant things..."

The old secretary himself felt ashamed, but he didn't expect that these people would still want to flirt with Shao Ling. The problem is, no matter how you look at it, Shao Ling is a million miles away from this matter. You can't ask others to help you just because they are rich.

How many people in their village have invested in it, how can Shao Ling help?

The old secretary was ashamed because of these people, but on second thought, it was human nature to go along with them. If they weren't such people, how could they insist on investing as much as they wanted. But everyone is an old ancestor, and they are all from the same village. Even if they have a lot of bad things, and now they are cheated, they still have to discuss it together.

Can help, try to help.

"Don't be as knowledgeable as they are, they just let this matter get confused."

Shao Ling shook his head and said, "Old Secretary, I think I'd better leave first, since it has nothing to do with me, so I won't get involved."

"A Ling..."

He didn't wait for the old secretary to say anything, and squeezed out of the crowd directly. Shao Ling didn't wait for others to say anything, and strode away. What are you waiting for if you don't leave now? Is it really waiting for these people to ask to borrow money?

He finally understood that these people in their village were not worth helping at all.

For some reason, Shao Ling sneered, got into the car, and started the car immediately. Soon out of the village.

Shao Ling's actions were very decisive. Even the villagers did not expect him to leave immediately. In fact, Shao Ling was not a very important person in the village. On weekdays, he only cared about his small family and the affairs of the village. Just about the same.

Of course, it's not that they don't want to participate. After all, most of the people in Shaojia Village have the surname "Shao".

If Shao Ling's sense of presence has become stronger, it is because the demolition of his house has started more often, and the old secretary has something to do, so he has to call Shao Ling. The village head and Shao Peng are relatives, and they will call him Shao Peng for everything, but the old secretary is different. He seldom calls him Shao Peng, and basically calls others.

Shao Jie, Shao Wei, Shao Ling.

In short, the juniors in Shaojia Village have a good relationship with him.

But this time, the village head and Shao Peng were also called to assist in the investigation, and the old secretary had to stabilize the situation in the village. Originally thought that Shao Ling could help, but unexpectedly, this person left without saying a word.

The old secretary glared at Aunt Hu, couldn't hold back, and cursed: "Okay, are you satisfied now? Why did such a shameless old thing like you come out of our Shaojia Village? It's really embarrassing for us, You still want to blackmail people at this time. You were deceived yourself, what does it have to do with others? How can you not ask the richest man in the country for money to make up for your own shortfall? Disgusting stuff, get out of here!"

Aunt Hu was scolded, and she became more honest and dared not speak.

Her hair was disheveled and her clothes were dirty from rolling all over the floor. She looked up and saw that everyone was full of disgusted expressions.

She muttered something in a low voice, and the old secretary scolded: "How dare you talk back! Look at how angry you are at Shao Ling. If it wasn't for your Su Xuejiao, where would such a thing happen?"

Aunt Hu hurriedly defended: "I voted myself, she didn't know anything, it was Shaopeng, it was Shaopeng who encouraged him..."

"You still dare to climb and bite."

Aunt Hu: "Why is she biting? I've seen her more than once. She was with Shaopeng..."

"ah?"

"Really? Can Shaopeng take a fancy to Su Xuejiao?"

There are also those who know: "I will definitely watch it..."

Everyone started discussing, transitioning from this news to another news...

At this time, Shao Ling had already driven away. He drove out of the village, and saw his cell phone rang. It was the village committee's call, but he didn't answer it. The phone rang persistently for a long time, but Shao Ling didn't answer it again.

The old secretary also knew at this time that Shao Ling would not bother with their affairs anymore.

In fact, the old secretary has been asking Shao Ling to do this and that together. It is not without his own selfishness. The village visits the lonely old people every year, and there are other activities, which are miscellaneous and require money.

The village naturally has its own funds, but wouldn't it be better if someone donated? And it further shows that their Shaojia village is united. The old secretary's age is very happy to see the Shaojia village united.

Shao Ling is young, courageous, and able to spend money.

He didn't want others to make up for his shortfall like Aunt Hu did, but the old secretary hoped that when the village needed it. Shao Ling can come up with some to solve the urgent need.

Only in this way can the unity of their Shaojia Village be further highlighted.

But unexpectedly, things have come to such a point.

The old secretary scolded Aunt Hu again in his heart, and said, "It's so good that it will chill the child's heart."

Shao Ling didn't know what the old secretary was thinking. Originally, he wanted to get involved in the affairs of the village, and there was nothing wrong with helping out. But I didn't expect that someone would want to rob the rich and help the poor.

To say a thousand words and ten thousand yuan, no matter how much money he compensated, does it have anything to do with the villagers?

No!

These people didn't give generously when he was in trouble. How come he has money now, so he has to get rid of them when they are cheated? Where did such a truth come from? Shao Ling sneered even harder.

Don't look at many people who say that rural people are simple, that's really overthinking, sometimes they are the ones who care the most.

Aunt Hu was a mess, but Shao Ling was not a fool. He could see the eagerness in other people's eyes. At that time, he immediately stood on the commanding heights and scolded people.

They might not be as shameless as Aunt Hu, but Shao Ling knew in his heart that if he didn't leave at that time, someone would have to borrow money from him if he didn't keep the money.

hehe!

Shao Ling simply stopped the car and leaned against the side of the road to smoke. He was about to finish a pack of cigarettes before he got into the car again.

Never mind them.

Shao Ling rushed back to Pengcheng, and he didn't care about the affairs of Shaojia Village.

Originally, he was just looking at the old secretary's face. Since the old secretary can't control the big guys, there is no need for Shao Ling to go there.

In fact, at the beginning, his purpose was to contract the small barren mountain.

Shao Ling sneered again...

*****

After Shao Ling left, he hadn't contacted Li Shuxin yet, but Li Shuxin knew about the situation in Shaojia Village. Who knows, Li Shuxin still has friends in Shaojia Village. Hailan called Li Shuxin early in the morning and described the scene vividly.

Hailan was also one of the people who was not deceived, but she went to watch the excitement. How could such a big event not pass?

But I didn't expect that I saw such a weird scene. To be honest, normal people can't understand this kind of logic, but Aunt Hu can tell it. Hailan was amazed. People really can be so shameless.

Hailan tipped off to Li Shuxin, and Li Shuxin really felt that these people were really shameless.

But even though she knew, she didn't make a special call to ask Shao Ling, and she didn't think Shao Ling would be so weak that she would be sad because of this matter.

She shook the little rattle, thumped in front of little Jiaxi, and said, "Baby, your father has been wronged now. When he comes back, can you come and comfort him?"

Xiao Jiaxi sighed softly.

Li Shuxin laughed, and continued: "Then leave this matter to the baby."

The little baby groaned again, with a big smile on his face.

Li Shuxin rubbed the baby's face and said, "Our baby is really a good baby."

"Boom boom boom."

There was a knock on the door, and Li Shuxin turned her head: "Come in."

Xiaotian came in, holding a large stack of materials in his hand, Li Shuxin handed the rattle to his son and then returned to his seat, saying, "What's the matter?"

Oda: "Our overseas orders are all large sizes. I have already placed an order with Jixiang Garment Factory. But there are some details that I need to discuss with you. This is the first time for us to go international, and there are a series of things related to customs declaration. Our company does not have professional talents now, and everyone has never done this kind of work. Look, do we want to recruit talents in this field?"

Li Shuxin: "Yes, you come to recruit."

Oda: "Okay."

"In addition, President Chen of Jixiang Garment Factory mentioned to us whether we should consider the issue of wear and tear. If we do, our order should not be stuck with the amount of Mr. Zhou. We have to set aside the balance... "

Li Shuxin: "You're right, we still have to take it into consideration."

The two checked some details again. Although Li Shuxin had experience in making clothes in her previous life, it was actually not as simple as she thought. There are many things that Li Shuxin has to actually learn.

After Oda finished talking, Wang Di also came over. Her investment promotion was not very smooth. Of course, in the eyes of some people, it was considered good, but Wang Di felt that she could do better. In fact, many people are also very interested, but they have doubts about their company.

After all, they are not a big company.

Wang Di has always wanted to improve this situation, but he didn't know where to start.

Although she is talented in this line of work, she has not been in the line for a long time, so she cannot be perfect. It was Li Shuxin, she pondered for a while, and said, "What do you think, how about inviting potential customers over and having a fashion show?"

Wang Di was startled, then thought about it carefully, clapped his hands instantly, and said, "That's a good idea."

She didn't think much about it at first, but Mr. Li's proposal caught people's eyes. This idea is really good. In fact, many clothing brands would hold press conferences, but she didn't expect that it was because he didn't think their company was a big brand.

But even if it is not a big brand, it may not be impossible.

Wang Di became excited: "Mr. Li, it really works for us to do this, not only to increase the popularity of our company, but also to promote the product."

Li Shuxin: "Alright then, call someone and we'll have a meeting."

This is the difference between a large company and a small company. If it is a large company, each department has a clear division of labor and each has its own responsibilities, but it is not the case for a small company. The division of labor is not so detailed and not so formal.

Both situations have pros and cons. Perhaps the former has more advantages and the latter has more disadvantages.

But although it is not so formal, but because they probably have internal divisions, more work, more pay, so no one fishes in troubled waters. That's right, their company is not big in the first place, so it's quite obvious to fish in troubled waters.

Everyone is still very positive.

Sometimes people are like this, and the environment in which they live will affect a person.

The overall atmosphere of their company is thriving and prosperous, and everyone is naturally more energetic.

And let's say it again, it is the most afraid of peer comparisons. Pengcheng is a city with the fastest economic development. How many people want to come here to find the value of life and make a lot of money. So extra volume here.

Yes, there is no such word at this time, but in fact, this city is very voluptuous.

The commercial building where Li Shuxin and the others are located is even more complicated. The rent here is not cheap, so there are no particularly small companies. Basically, people like Li Shuxin who rented only one office at the beginning are already the bottom of the bottom.

Now that their company has developed to a whole floor, it is considered a medium level.

This building, upstairs and downstairs, is very busy. Everyone is busy and working hard. You come and I go. In contrast, the people in their company want to work hard. If you don't work hard, isn't it inferior to other companies?

So the overall atmosphere of their company is still very good.

Li Shuxin called several small leaders of the company over for a meeting, and everyone quickly finalized the plan for the press conference. It's even more brainstorming, everyone has their own opinions.

Li Shuxin deeply feels that the rejuvenation of the company is really good. Everyone's ideas have their own characteristics. Maybe everyone doesn't want to be like her, because she is reborn and knows many development trends.

But although everyone doesn't know it, they can tell some very novel things.

This made Li Shuxin feel deeply that inspiration really requires brainstorming.

Of course, everyone knows that their company is not yet a big company, so naturally they also proposed several good money-saving models from the perspective of saving money.

What they can rent cheaper venues; what else can they use as models of college students... I have mentioned a lot, although they are all small things, but they are enough to make people feel practical.

Their meeting lasted most of the afternoon, and at the end, Li Shuxin saw that Shao Ling had arrived. He was sitting in his office, next to him was a chubby boy, and Shao Ling was flipping through picture books and telling stories.

The little fat cub listened with relish.

When Li Shuxin opened the door, Shao Ling looked up with a smile: "You're back? You've been here for a long time."

Li Shuxin hummed, stepped forward and asked, "Are you okay?"

What did Shao Ling not understand when he heard it? It was immediately known that someone had told Li Shuxin about the situation in Shaojia Village, but he was quite calm and said, "It's nothing, I will try to go back as little as possible in the future."

If the cemetery of grandparents was still in the village, Shao Ling couldn't say that, but who told them that even the graves would be removed during the demolition.

Now the ancestral graves of their families are all in the cemetery, so there is really only one name left for Shaojia Village.

Shao Ling said, "I'm actually not too surprised that they said such shameless things."

Li Shuxin nodded: "Yes. I know."

She really knew that when something happened to their family in the previous life, there were not many people from the Shao family village who came to help, Su Xuelian was one, and the old secretary was the other. So even if the old secretary is a little cautious now, Li Shuxin will not say that he is not good.

Because Li Shuxin knew that this person was a good person, and he didn't do anything for himself, but because he had been an old secretary for too long and had too much affection for Shaojia Village. So I just want to protect the village.

He wanted to do his best to make the village and the people in the village better, but in the end...

She shook her head and smiled, now it's not ten or twenty years ago, earlier there was a production team, and everyone would have listened to it, but now, it's not the same thing at all. But when you are older, how do you know so much?

He still only sees things with old eyes, that's doomed.

But Li Shuxin remembered that he had done his best to help his family in his previous life, so Li Shuxin didn't say anything to the old secretary, but other people.

hehe.

The same style sneer similar to Shao Ling.

Those people don't jump out to help when they encounter problems. Not only do they not help, but they also add insult to injury.

Li Shuxin even felt that some people deserved to be cheated. When things happened to their family, many people said behind their backs that Li Shuxin was a bastard, and this was the case with the Shao family. Some people also said that Shao Ling was not blessed, he was born unlucky, that's why he couldn't keep his money...

These words did not cause them any physical harm, but the many gossips made their sadness deeper.

Thinking of this, Li Shuxin couldn't help but put her arms around Shao Ling, and said in a low voice, "They're not important, it's better for our husband and wife to be happy than anything else."

Shao Ling looked up at his wife, and Li Shuxin said seriously, "Let's have a good time."

Shao Ling laughed, hugged her and said, "Of course we are doing well, others are not important."

Li Shuxin nodded.

The little chubby cub saw his parents hugging each other, and immediately rushed up, hugged his mother, and said with a small mouth, "Mom, I love you."

Children who grow up in the love of their parents are very good at expressing themselves.

Even though he is still small now, he is very sweet.

"Mom, I love you."

Li Shuxin smiled: "Mom loves you too."

Shao Ling laughed, and said, "Then tonight, Dad will take you to eat a delicious meal, okay..."

"good!"

Li Shuxin smiled.

After laughing enough, Li Shuxin was really curious. She asked, "What's going on in the village? What's going on with KAMAZ?"

Shao Ling shook his head: "During the investigation, we don't know yet, because they don't have any information now, they are rushing to the doctor in a hurry, and even I want to blackmail them."

Li Shuxin spread her hands: "Bah!"

Shao Ling: "Yes, bah!"

The little chubby boy looked at his parents, his little face became serious. Just imitate the appearance of parents, ah bah!

Both Shao Ling and Li Shuxin laughed, Li Shuxin: "Don't learn this."

She stretched out her hand and rubbed the little guy's head, and the little guy groaned and leaned softly on his mother's body.

Shao Ling thought about it carefully, and said, "I reckon, this matter must have something to do with Shao Peng, but I just don't know how much of it is."

If it really had nothing to do with it, Shao Peng would not have been called to cooperate with the investigation again.

Li Shuxin: "His financial company is definitely not innocent."

This is true.

Shao Ling nodded, but soon, he also said: "No matter what they do, there will always be a result anyway, so tell me."

Li Shuxin blinked, not knowing what Shao Ling meant.

Shao Ling smiled and said, "You have been in the meeting for a long time."

Li Shuxin: "Oh, well, I want to hold a fashion show, what do you think? I've thought about it, it's not only good for attracting business, but also good for publicity. So who, isn't Su Xuelian's boyfriend very familiar with the TV station? It will be of great use to us to find a TV station to film and publicize it at that time."

Shao Ling: "You have a quick mind."

Li Shuxin smiled embarrassedly, then raised her head proudly, and said, "Of course I am very good, I am Li Shuxin."

Shao Ling: "Cut~"

Li Shuxin: "Help me think about it, take a look at my plan..."

The husband and wife were excited because of this incident, and the others were actually the same. Wang Di was quite excited when she got off work. As the sales department, their department needs the publicity the most, which is very beneficial for them to carry out their work.

After get off work, she was not in a hurry to leave, but was seriously writing the plan.

Chen Zhen leaned over and said, "You are still writing the proposal."

Wang Di nodded, looked up and said, "Yes, I'll think about what else I missed, and I can talk to President Li again tomorrow."

Chen Zhen gave her a thumbs up. She really thinks Wang Di is very powerful. She is full of energy at all times. Although she has a small body, she has great energy. Their company can be regarded as yin and yang, there are very few men, but quite a lot of girls.

But even the boys in their company are not as capable as Wang Di.

Not only is he not as capable as Wang Di, but he is also sincerely convinced by Wang Di.

In fact, Chen Zhen's environment since she was a child was still somewhat patriarchal. Seven out of ten families of their children are like this, and they are used to it. But when she came to the big city, she realized that girls are no worse than boys.

Capable ladies, even boys are convinced.

It's like President Li of their company, like Wang Di, and President Li's secretary Xiaotian.

None of them said they couldn't do it. Whether it was a male employee of the company or a customer, they were very polite and respectful when they saw them. When Chen Zhen first came out, she followed the couple Wang Yu and Boss Song.

Boss Song is clearly no bullshit, and he relies on Wang Yu for everything, but because he is a man, he can still show off at home and in the store.

At that time, Chen Zhen thought, girls are too difficult. No matter how capable you are, you can't compete with a female gender.

Although she has a bad temper, she is not innocent in her heart until... she quits.

At this time, she understood that it was not like Wang Yu who regarded her husband as the god, nor was there any man who was useless and useless like Boss Song, who was self-righteous. Of course, there are such men.

But there are many others who are not like that.

But she doesn't care about the man. What she cares about is to learn more from Wang Di.

In the earliest days, she had more experience than Wang Di, but she was not as capable as Wang Di. Now it is only one year, and Wang Di is far ahead, so Chen Zhen needs to learn more from Wang Di. She put down her bag and said, "I won't go back, I'll discuss it with you too."

Wang Di He smiled and said, "Okay."

The two of them refined Wang Di's proposal again, and Chen Zhen sighed, "You are so hardworking."

Wang Di is serious: "We don't have the academic qualifications of Xiaotian and the others. It is difficult to get ahead in the workplace. If we don't work hard, it will be even more difficult to make progress?"

Chen Zhen thought for a while, bit her lip silently and nodded.

Speaking of which, in their company, their sales department is the least particular about academic qualifications, as long as they can recruit suitable people, most of the other departments are college students. Although it may not be a graduate of a prestigious university, but it is also a real college student.

In the past, Chen Zhen often heard Boss Song talk nonsense, saying that it's okay if she didn't graduate from elementary school, and college students still have to work for him, and education is useless at all. But when she came here, there were many companies upstairs and downstairs, so she knew that what she said was simply farting.

Education is a stepping stone. Without it, some companies simply cannot enter.

Moreover, education supports ability.

It is true that some highly educated people do not know anything, but most of them are better than primary school graduates.

Chen Zhen thought about it, and said seriously, "I have to work harder in the future, Wendy, what are you going to do after you make money?"

She knew that Wang Di had been saving money.

Wang Di: "To buy a house, I want to buy a house in this city, a home of my own."

"Aren't you going home?" Chen Zhen was surprised.

Wang Di smiled: "Where do I have a home? The place where I grew up? That place is not my home at all. It hasn't been my home since I was a child. gone back."

Chen Zhen: "But..."

Wang Di: "No, but I know what to do is the best. Although there are no perfect parents in the world, not everyone is suitable to be a parent. I have already thought about it. When I buy a house, I will go back Once, pretend to get married and buy it out with a sum of money, they will let me move out of the account. After my account is released, I will not go back."

Chen Zhen: "You are amazing."

Wang Di: "I'm different from you. Although your family is a bit patriarchal, it treats you well, but my family is different. My parents raised us and sold them to my brother for money. I don't want to method, then there will be no bones left that can only be eaten."

Chen Zhen fell silent. She actually knew that Wang Di had escaped from home, and she ran out alone with almost no money. However, she met a kind person who pointed her to the talent market, and met Mr. Li.

It can be said that Wang Di's journey is difficult, but smooth.

But think again, if she is Wang Di, she may not be better than Wang Di, nor may she have Wang Di's courage. Wang Di is strong and indomitable, so she can succeed in whatever she does. Chen Zhen took Wang Di by her arms and said, "Then I will learn more from you in the future."

Wang Di laughed and said, "Okay, now I'm going to buy dinner, let's go together?"

Chen Zhen: "Good!"

They are not doing sales in the store now, so naturally they don't care about dinner, but even so, they are not unhappy at all, after all, their jobs now earn more than before.

Although they earn a lot, no one wants to move out of their residence to rent a better house alone.

They still live in the dormitory now, and the dormitory can only use electricity, so they try not to buy food in the dormitory, which is troublesome and difficult to control the heat. Usually bought ready-made to go back.

They bought dinner and went back. Now the entire east side of this floor is full of their company's dormitories. There are more than a dozen of them. Some work in the company, and some are in the store. Basically, except for the locals, everyone is still happy to be here. living.

Firstly, it saves money, and secondly, everyone is familiar with each other, and everyone is more lively and more secure.

Of course, some people don't want to be lively, but everyone lives here, and you are the only one who goes out to live, and you always feel like you don't fit in. So there are basically no exceptions.

Wang Di even talked with the "landlord" on behalf of everyone, and installed an iron gate here. Of course, the key must be sent to the property management, and the property management did not refuse. On the premise that the fire safety is guaranteed and this is not affected, there is nothing wrong with them wanting to add some safety measures.

There are still a lot of tenants here, and the truth is a bit messy. It's okay for them to add an extra layer of protection.

When Wang Di and the others came back from buying dinner, they smelled instant noodles. She said, "Who cooked instant noodles?"

Yingzi: "Me!"

She probed: "Do you want it?"

Wang Di shook her head: "No, no, I bought rice rolls."

Yingzi: "I came back late enough, and you guys are even later than me. Be careful when you come back. Recently, we have heard in our store that someone specially robs girls who come back late from get off work on the road. That one first." The latter one is terrifying."

After Yingzi said this, several of them popped up again. Although they didn't work together, some of them were in the wholesale side, some were in the store, and some were in the company. Anyway, they were all the same boss.

Moreover, they also have job transfers among each other, and they are familiar with each other.

"I've also heard that a girl in our shopping mall had an accident. She went out to play at night and met her when she came home. It's really scary. A good person just disappeared..."

"This kind of person should be caught and killed a hundred times!"

"Yeah, it's crazy, but no matter what, we have to be careful ourselves, try to go out as little as possible after get off work, and if it's late, it's better to go with a few people."

"Yes, you are right. More people are always safer, and your life matters."

Xiao Tian also came back late, and when he heard this, he frowned and thought about it. He had to tell the boss tomorrow. Although everyone knew about it, he still had to ask the boss to tell everyone.

It's not easy to go out, so don't worry about it.

Oda, omnipotent caring secretary.

At this time, Li Shuxin also saw the news report on TV. Seeing this news, she suddenly remembered another thing...

Chapter 58

Li Shuxin watched the news, and suddenly remembered that there was indeed such a big event this year. There was a pervert who ambush women at night.

During that period of time, Shao Ling was exhausted at the construction site, and had to pick her up from get off work every day, for fear that something would happen to her. After all, they lived in a village in the city where there was no street light.

Most of the salespersons in Li Shuxin's store are young girls, and besides, the three stores they sell clothing wholesale are doing well, and they get off work during normal hours, so they won't be delayed until dark. But the shops in the shopping mall are basically nine o'clock.

It was quite late, and Li Shuxin was very worried.

Comparing her heart with her heart, wasn't she also worried at the beginning?

Without further ado, Li Shuxin immediately called Wang Di, although it is already 1999, but it is really not a mobile phone for everyone, many people are still reluctant to buy it, but Wang Di and Chen Zhen are doing it There are still some for sale.

Their mobile phones are reimbursed by the company and are convenient for work, so they were matched early in the morning.

Wang Di was having dinner, when he received a call from Li Shuxin, he immediately turned serious: "Mr. Li."

They used to be called the boss, but now they are called Mr. Li.

Li Shuxin: "I was watching TV just now and said that it is not safe recently. You usually get off work late, so please tell everyone not to go alone."

Wang Di nodded and said, "I know, I will tell them."

Li Shuxin: "Okay, that's it."

Wang Di laughed and said, "Mr. Li, thank you for your concern."

Li Shuxin is serious: "When you are away from home, making money is of course important, and you have to guarantee your life at the time. If this kind of thing really happened to you, let alone your own life, the family members may not know how uncomfortable it is, whether it is for yourself or for yourself. Family, don't take it seriously."

Wang Di: "I know."

Li Shuxin: "Please notify each one. At least three people should go together after get off work. If possible, it is better to let boys go with them. It is always safer. If it is too late and you are afraid, take a taxi. As long as you get off work late at night, I will They were all reimbursed."

"good."

Li Shuxin earnestly instructed a few words, Wang Di agreed, and then hung up the phone, she finished the remaining rice rolls, and carefully instructed each room, their company is not all "female", men are too Yes, it's just that there are a little less male waiters in this industry, but they have one in every store.

And their company also has a few salesmen and two clerks who are men. Speaking of which, there are quite a few men, but they are still quite a few compared with women. But even though they all live here now, it is impossible for the salesmen who work in the company to go to the store to escort girls home every day. It is not because of their character, but because they are too busy. They do sales. Yes, time is not guaranteed at all.

Even Wang Di has a deep understanding of this point, but even so, she still made a special trip, anyway, she tried her best in everything, and the boys agreed.

The overall composition of Shu Ling's staff is very young, and almost none of them are married. Everyone is young, but they don't have so many affairs. Sometimes people's environment is very important. For example, their company is full of yin and yang, and the girls are all very powerful, so the boys don't have a temper.

Sometimes you can't underestimate the company culture. The company culture is to respect women and be positive, so even if you are a little muttering in your heart, you still look like a gentleman. But if it's the other way around, then good people can be turned bad too.

Simply put, Li Shuxin's company is still in good shape.

"Sister Wendy, if I'm free in the evening, I'll go to the store to have a look, but you also know how busy our sales department is. We don't have much time to hold a clothing launch event recently. It's impossible for me to go. go often."

Wang Di: "I know, anyway, if you have time, please try your best."

"OK."

The employees in their company may not be available on time. Fortunately, there is still a male clerk in each store. Wang Di went over to give some instructions, and then went back to the room. Their dormitory has been adjusted, try to be a store or a department, Wang Di Their room is her, Chen Zhen, and the other two girls from the sales department.

Their sales department is also the most male-female department.

There are very few men in other departments, but not in their department. After all, sometimes there are some entertainments, it is more appropriate for a man to go than a woman.

Wang Di returned to the room, Chen Zhen: "I told everyone."

Wang Di nodded: "No matter who it is, I hope everyone is well."

Although there are conflicts to some extent when living together, in general, no matter how conflicted they are, I don't want anything to happen.

Chen Zhen nodded, agreeing with this statement.

Wang Di stopped chatting, found out the tape recorder, and began to learn foreign languages. She didn't read much, and after she came out, she realized how much a girl who didn't read much wanted to be a better man. It was because of this that she was very motivated.

No matter how busy she is, Wang Di will spare a little time every night to learn foreign languages. Not only that, but she also goes to classes on weekends, and she enrolls herself in classes to learn sales. So many people see that Wang Di is very powerful, but they never think about what he does when others are resting.

Wang Di began to study seriously, and Chen Zhen immediately took out her tape recorder, put on headphones and started to study.

Driven by Wang Di, the learning atmosphere in their dormitory is very strong. Chen Zhen thinks that Wang Di is right. Others may not need foreign languages, but in their sales department, knowing a little more is an extra way.

"I don't know how to do it here, I'm going to ask Xiao Ding, are you going there?"

"go!"

"Let's go."

Their dormitory has been particularly affected, but the impact on others is not without it. Again, the atmosphere is very important.

Even a few designers in their company have started to read professional books every day, and feel that they are more serious after going to work than before going to school. People may not be able to see it if they study for a day or two, but it has always benefited a lot for a long time.

Li Shuxin is naturally aware of this situation, but she thinks it's pretty good. It's always better to have a motivated environment than to be muddled every day. She doesn't think that these people's hard work must create value for their company, but that it is a huge benefit to themselves.

After watching the TV, Li Shuxin saw that dinner was ready, she was very happy: "It's crab roe buns."

Shao Ling: "Aunt Lin wrapped it up, I just steamed it."

The husband and wife ate together, and the little chubby cub was also gulping.

Shao Ling: "Auntie Lin is looking for me today, she really has something to do."

Although Shao Ling went to Li Shuxin's company, he received a call from Aunt Lin, their part-time worker, and came back early.

Li Shuxin looked up: "What's wrong?"

They have been using Aunt Lin for a year. This year, Aunt Lin is a person that Shao Ling and Li Shuxin like very much. She doesn't talk much, she doesn't talk badly, and she does things well and properly. Every time they did all the preliminary work, even if they were away, Li Shuxin and the others felt that life was very convenient and comfortable.

They didn't know what other employers thought, but both Shao Ling and Li Shuxin felt very comfortable and liked her very much.

You know, a good part-time job is also very difficult to find.

So when Aunt Lin suddenly had something to do, Li Shuxin immediately asked, "She doesn't want to do it, does she?"

This is what Li Shuxin is most worried about. If this is the case, it will be very troublesome to find someone else.

Shao Ling: "That's not true, it's like this. She wants to change her job to become a full-time live-in confinement lady. She wants to ask our family if we have this idea. If our family doesn't, she will ask other people. Of course , if she changes her job and becomes a live-in confinement lady, then she can no longer come to us as a part-time worker."

It's not that I don't want to do it, but it's pretty much the same.

Shao Ling: "She also has her difficulties. The house she rents is on the edge of the village in the city. Recently, the relocation policy has been announced, and the landlord has started to drive people away. It just so happens that her two children will be admitted to college this year. They all live in school, and there is only one person in her family, so she doesn't want to rent a house anymore, and wants to change to a live-in aunt. If she changes to a live-in aunt, her income will actually be less than before. Although the salary of a live-in aunt is higher than that of an hourly worker. But she used to be able to At the same time, I can only work in one. It seems that the employer has paid more, but in fact her salary is still low. But she is quite a real person. She told me, that's what she said, it looks like It's less, but she has more money left. Because he doesn't need to rent a house, and he doesn't need to spend money on food and drink. In the past, as a part-time worker, he couldn't eat and drink at the employer's house. The money for renting a house can be saved, the money for food and drink can also be saved, and there are no water, electricity, and gas bills. So she should have more money left. It is precisely because of these considerations that she wants to change jobs to do Live-in nanny."

Li Shuxin and his wife don't really like having someone at home, and Shao Ling walks around naked every day. Occasionally, I have to move my hands and feet, the little guy is still young, and he is a child, so it is okay to avoid taboos.

But if there is an adult in the family, it is different.

This is unavoidable. However, although personal privacy seems to be worse than before, having a live-in nanny will make it easier for the couple, oh no, not a little easier, but a lot easier.

Li Shuxin: "What do you think of Aunt Lin?"

Shao Ling: "He's a nice person, really."

They have also been together for a year. Although they only come here every other day, they have finally figured out the character of this person. Shao Ling: "I think he is very good."

With a half-smile, he said: "To put it bluntly, she looks more reliable than my parents and your parents. Although we spent money, even if you gave the same money to the two old people, None of them could do as well as Aunt Lin did."

Li Shuxin: "..."

The corner of her mouth twitched, and she thought to herself, Shao Ling, you've got the point, isn't it like this in your last life?

She gave her mother a lot of money, but the old lady took care of the children very rough. Thinking of the hardships of the children in her previous life, Li Shuxin took the little chubby boy into her arms. The little chubby boy is eating well, digging around with a small spoon, eating inside and out, but he is also very self-reliant.

He was eating happy fruit, when he was hugged by his mother, the little guy gave a hey in confusion, and looked up at his mother with his little face, Li Shuxin lowered his head and scented one on his forehead, saying: "Mom loves the baby the most!" ."

The little baby immediately showed a big face, and the big-eyed doll said to his mother, "Let's eat."

The baby opens the door for three things, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

If there is a fourth thing, it is supper.

Little baby, the best thing to eat.

The little chubby boy looked at his mother incomprehensibly, but he felt his mother's emotions again. Little Claw touched his mother's hand and called, "Mom, mother."

Li Shuxin laughed, and said softly, "Yeah, mother's sweet baby."

Shao Ling also laughed, and said, "If you cuddle for a while, our baby will be unhappy. If you delay anything, you can't delay the baby's meal."

Li Shuxin: "Ugh! You remove that acridine for me, and the big man speaks well."

Shao Ling laughed heartily.

He said: "Okay, let go of the baby quickly. Let's go back to Aunt Lin. My opinion is to accept her as a live-in nanny. What about you? If you think it's okay, we will use her. If you think there is someone who is not Convenient. We are about to interview new hourly workers."

Li Shuxin thought for a while and said, "Use it."

She said: "Our family is used to her, so let's use her. Find another one, and you have to get used to it. Besides, there are many good things about her being a live-in nanny. At least you can do something you want to do , I used to take my little one with me all day long, but now I have more time?"

Shao Ling smiled and said, "I still want to eat soft food for a few more years."

Li Shuxin: "Cut."

Shao Ling laughed, reached out to take a bite of food for Li Shuxin, and said, "Am I wrong? Your Royal Highness."

Li Shuxin: "I am the queen."

Shao Ling burst out laughing, and said, "You got into the show very quickly."

Li Shuxin snorted, but soon she couldn't hold back her laughter, she said softly: "Actually, think about it, Aunt Lin is pretty good as a live-in nanny. We won't have to cook anymore. "

Li Shuxin really doesn't like to cook very much, but she loves to eat, and she likes to eat all kinds of delicious food. I prefer soup.

Looking at the materials that Aunt Lin prepared for them, it is clear that she is very good at making soup.

Li Shuxin: "Then I will talk to her tomorrow."

Shao Ling smiled and said, "Let me talk about it."

He is in charge of the family affairs and knows Aunt Lin better than Li Shuxin, otherwise Aunt Lin wouldn't have approached Shao Ling directly. The main reason is that she really has nothing to do with Li Shuxin. I have seen it before, but I communicate with Shao Ling about everything at home, so I am not familiar with Li Shuxin.

He said, "If she comes to live, how will we arrange the room?"

There are enough rooms in their house, but one has been converted into a study room, and the other has been converted into a children's playground. Now the only vacant room is the baby's room. When I bought it, I felt that the room was enough, but in fact there are really many people, which is quite inconvenient.

Li Shuxin pursed her lips and hesitated for a long time before she said, "Why don't you let her live in the baby's room. You can talk to her and see if she will bring the baby. If yes, we can add some money. Let her take the baby at night. Now the baby sleeps in the cot in our room every night. Maybe we can take advantage of this time and let the baby sleep by himself. Remove the cot and let him sleep in his own bed , and add another bed for Aunt Lin, anyway, the room is big enough to fit it in."

Originally, it was somewhat inconvenient for the couple to sleep with the baby.

Now that the baby is a bit older, he is already two years old, and he should sleep by himself, but if he just sleeps alone, the couple will not feel at ease. After all, this is a young couple who are super doting on their children.

But it would be much better if he was allowed to live with the auntie nanny.

Shao Ling: "Okay, that's fine. "

The little chubby cub was still digging for food, and when he heard his parents talking about the baby, he didn't quite understand it, so he just looked up and said, "Baby, don't sleep by yourself."

Li Shuxin smiled and patted his head, the chubby boy tilted his head, he didn't understand very well.

Li Shuxin: "We are such a baby."

The little chubby boy immediately showed a sweet smile, he swayed, and continued to eat.

Li Shuxin looked at Shao Ling and said with emotion: "If Aunt Lin can take care of the baby, you will have more time. What are you going to do?"

Shao Ling raised his eyebrows and said, "You kicked me out to work before I had eaten for a few days. Are you going too far?"

Li Shuxin puffed up her cheeks and turned into a puffy face, and said, "Are you looking for faults, I'm obviously very kind."

Seeing her angry look, Shao Ling laughed harder and harder, enough of it. Instead, he said seriously: "Didn't I contract the mountain to raise chickens?"

Li Shuxin: "..."

She said faintly, "It's obvious that Uncle Guo's family will take care of her again."

Shao Ling was confident: "I want to focus on sales, isn't it the same?"

Li Shuxin: "Well, do whatever you want, you can do whatever you want."

In fact, Shao Ling worked as a small contractor in his previous life, and he worked a little bit. Although he didn't make it big at all, it was still okay. But Shao Ling was not that happy. The more he saw him, the less happy he became.

The husband and wife once had a rare heart-to-heart talk. At that time, Shao Ling told Li Shuxin clearly that he was not at all willing to do this business.

Even so, the industry does make money.

But as a contractor and in the construction industry, Shao Ling can be said to be physically and mentally exhausted.

People's hard work is secondary, and there are still many emotional depressions.

In essence, neither Shao Ling nor Li Shuxin are particularly ambitious.

They want money, but they don't need lots and lots of money.

"What are you looking at? Have you ever seen your man so handsome?" Shao Ling teased the dazed Li Shuxin.

Li Shuxin snorted and said, "You're talking nonsense, Ah Ling."

Shao Ling raised her eyebrows, Li Shuxin: "I'm very happy about how you are."

Shao Ling looked deeply at Li Shuxin, and then laughed. He stretched out his hand and held Li Shuxin's hand. The little chubby boy saw the hands of his parents and me together, and immediately folded his little hand on it. Hurry up. It's terrible.

Li Shuxin laughed softly, and she said: "As long as you are happy, everything is fine."

Shao Ling laughed, and said deeply: "You are the same, as long as you are happy, everything is fine."

The couple looked at each other and smiled.

Shao Ling: "That's what I think. Aunt Lin used to be a part-time worker. It's the first time she has changed to live-in aunt. Maybe she may not be used to it. And although we got in touch with her well and believed her, we believed Gui believes that it is impossible for me to be completely unguarded against a stranger. So in the beginning, I should still be at home more. Didn't Zhang Xuan teach me to trade stocks? I plan to do more research at home. Don't laugh, what are you laughing at? ah......"

Li Shuxin was overjoyed.

Shao Ling: "What are you laughing at? I really have to study hard. Besides, I can't leave the farm alone. Anyway, I've got used to it for a few months now. If I'm sure that Aunt Lin can take good care of the little chubby cub, I can also take care of my family, so I plan to do something myself next year."

He jokingly said: "When the time comes, daughter-in-law, please support me with some funds."

All of his money has been used to buy a shop. Although the house has been handed over and there is a monthly rent, this is really not a lot of money.

Shao Ling: "This is what we agreed on, daughter-in-law, you can't leave me alone."

Li Shuxin giggled, and then said: "Of course I don't mind you, then I will work hard to make money during this time, so that my man can have more capital."

Shao Ling: "That's about the same."

Li Shuxin: "Cut~"

Shao Ling narrowed his eyes: "You have a lot to do today."

Li Shuxin: "Hmph."

Shao Ling: "You, you."

Li Shuxin couldn't hold back and laughed.

Shao Ling: "Little childish ghost."

Li Shuxin: "Hmph."

Well, shifted from "Chess" to "Hum".

Both husband and wife laughed. After dinner, Shao Ling went to the study to make a phone call. He was not a dawdling person. He didn't wait until tomorrow, but directly called Aunt Lin, and probably communicated with her on the phone. , and then agreed to come over tomorrow to discuss in detail.

To be honest, Aunt Lin is more willing to do things in this family, otherwise, she wouldn't be able to take the initiative to ask them in the first place. She could actually wait for the intermediary service company to find someone for her, but she still wants to fight for it herself.

Li Shuxin and the others looked for a nanny who was able to do a few things.

And in the same way, as a nanny, Aunt Lin naturally wants to find someone like Shao Ling and Li Shuxin's family. The young couple are not very far away from each other, and they are not picky people who come and go. Small, but less crowded and simple.

Although Aunt Lin is only a part-time worker, she has also experienced the "cold winter". She has experienced it. Some employers are so picky that it is unimaginable. Of course, Aunt Lin also knows that some colleagues do not do well, fish in troubled waters and break the rules, which makes people look down on their industry.

But there are still many employers who simply don't want them to take a break.

For example, Aunt Lin and the others often do not follow the time, but the packages. How much will it cost if I pack them all for you. But even so, many people would scold them when they saw them sitting down, so Aunt Lin was very happy to come to this family.

She came over early the next morning.

Li Shuxin hasn't left yet. This family is different from ordinary families. The master is always there, but the mistress is busy. But Aunt Lin is not a talkative person, she quickly communicated with Shao Ling, and both parties were satisfied.

Aunt Lin doesn't mind sharing a room with the chubby boy, and she has worked as a part-time worker in this family for a year anyway.

Said to be a part-time job, but it is also very frequent, I come once every other day, so I am familiar with the little fat boy. She really likes this kid.

Aunt Lin reminded them: "Little Jiaxi is more lively and doesn't sleep so honestly. You'd better add a fence to his bed."

Although Aunt Lin took Xiao Jiaxi to sleep, she didn't let Aunt Lin hug him to sleep, but Xiao Jiaxi and Aunt Lin slept separately, so Aunt Lin tried her best to think of everything she could think of.

"I have several good sisters, some of whom are childcare sisters-in-law. I will give her a call and consult with her to see how the baby is better. Oh yes, children will be very uncomfortable when they just sleep by themselves. You can put some Something he is familiar with is in his crib, adding to his sense of security."

What Aunt Lin said clearly and logically, Li Shuxin also nodded silently, thinking that Aunt Lin is quite a nice person.

Whether a person is paying attention or not, it can be seen naturally, Li Shuxin can see it. Aunt Lin really wanted to do a good job.

Li Shuxin: "Okay, we know."

The main thing they want to communicate is the child's problem. As for the housework, Aunt Lin was here before, so she is very clear, so she naturally knows how to do it. But it is to change the original two-day work to once a day.

However, although it is once a day, it is just cleaning at home, and some washing and rinsing are naturally unnecessary.

And because of the addition of childcare, Shao Ling's salary is quite good. Originally, Aunt Lin thought that the live-in aunt did not have such a high salary, so it should not be as good as her previous part-time job, but unexpectedly, Shao Ling's salary was not much at all.

And her other expenses are saved, so naturally there will be more.

Aunt Lin was very moved by the kindness of the host family, and her work was even more enthusiastic.

Li Shuxin went to work, and Shao Ling went to the study to surf the Internet. He surfed the Internet a lot recently. Aunt Lin simply tidied up her things and started to clean up the housework. She really has nothing of her own.

Her husband passed away, and there was a pair of twins in the family. No one else could help her. It was very hard for her to take care of the children alone, and both children were good at school. Naturally, as a mother, she had to provide for the children.

So life was very tight, and I hardly bought anything.

She has almost nothing, so naturally she doesn't need to tidy up, she simply puts things in the bed cabinet, and then she comes out to help the little chubby boy tidy up, he is going to change rooms.

The little chubby kid was running around in the living room with the car, suddenly braked suddenly, tilted his head and looked at Aunt Lin, as if he didn't understand why she moved her things, the little guy followed Behind Aunt Lin, the brows were tightly frowned. Seeing that all his things had been moved to the bed in another room, he immediately became unhappy. He spread his small arms to protect his body like small wings. Duduzui said, "Don't move!"

Aunt Lin squatted down and said, "Aunt Lin, can you make up little Jiaxi's bed?"

She said: "Look, put all your favorite animals on the bed, so that the baby will sleep happily."

The little chubby boy muttered, not knowing what he said, and soon, the child put his hips on his hips: "Baby, this is the baby bed."

He pointed to the small bed that was placed alone in Li Shuxin's room, patted it earnestly, and said, "This is the baby's bed."

Aunt Lin: "When the baby grows a little bit, he can sleep in a bigger bed. This one is not big enough."

The little chubby boy was not convinced, his face puffed up.

"What's wrong?"

Shao Ling came over and saw that Aunt Lin was doing ideological work for the little one. He smiled and picked up his son, and said, "Baby is a boy and a man. You can't always sleep with mom and dad. You have grown up. Now that you grow up When you grow up, you have to sleep in a big bed."

Xiao Jiaxi shook her head: "Baby wants to sleep with mother."

Shao Ling: "Where does dad sleep?"

The little chubby boy scratched his head: "Let's go together."

Shao Ling smiled: "I can't sleep."

"able."

"cannot."

"can."

The father and son were even arguing, Shao Ling: "I really can't, look, Dad told you that the baby will sleep by itself in the future."

Seeing that the child was not happy, Shao Ling quickly said: "Father and mother are husband and wife, and the husband and wife should sleep together. The baby is a child, and the child should sleep alone. In the past, you slept with mom and dad because the baby is very small. , Mom and Dad are worried, but now that the baby has grown up and Aunt Lin is here, you can go back to sleep in your own room, and Aunt Lin is here, and she will take care of the baby."

He held his son's little paw, comforted him, and said, "Look, Aunt Lin is here now, not only can she put the baby to sleep, but she can also make delicious food for the baby."

The little guy was sad that he couldn't sleep with his parents. When he heard the delicious food, his eyes lit up and he looked at his father.

Shao Ling was proud of himself, as expected he was able to handle his son very well.

A knowing son is like a father!

He said: "It is very brave for a child not to live with his parents. Such a brave child must be rewarded. Let's reward the baby to eat two extra meals a day, shall we?"

The little chubby cub wavered, the little man was caught off guard just to eat, his little hand grabbed his father's big hand, and asked, "What are you eating?"

Shao Ling snickered in his heart, and said seriously: "There are a lot of delicious food, which is different every day. This is something that ordinary children don't have. Children have to be bored in front of their parents, so there is no such thing. Because of being bored The sky shows that it is very small. Naturally, it can't eat so much food, so there is no need to add it. But if the baby grows up, he can eat it. So although the baby will not sleep with parents, you will still take care of it Your Aunt Lin. There are many delicious food, don't you remember, Aunt Lin is very good at making delicious food. "

The little chubby cub swallowed and nodded.

He remembered, he remembered that Aunt Lin would make delicious food.

Shao Ling smiled: "Our delicious snack this morning is steamed apples, has your baby eaten steamed apples?"

The little chubby boy thought about it, but he didn't remember it, he seemed to have eaten it, and he didn't seem to have eaten it.

He pursed his lips and said, "Baby doesn't know."

Shao Ling smiled: "Then the baby has to taste it today. In the morning, there are steamed apples, and in the afternoon, there are other things. Only children who sleep well by themselves can have so many delicious foods."

The little chubby boy was suddenly moved, and immediately said: "I want to eat, I am a good baby! I am a grown-up good baby."

Shao Ling laughed and said, "You are so good, let's go and see what can be put on the bed, okay? The baby's bed used to be too small to fit, but now it can."

The little chubby boy nodded: "You can let it go."

He made gestures: "What a big, big bed."

Shao Ling: "Yes."

Shao Ling smiled and said, "Daddy will take you shopping, okay? Let's buy a new toy for the baby, so the baby can sleep with his arms around him, okay?"

The little chubby boy nodded immediately: "Okay~"

Soft and sticky.

But soon, the little guy said again: "Eat delicious food, go buy it after eating."

A child who is only two years old speaks clearly.

Shao Ling laughed loudly and said, "Okay, that's it. We finished our morning snacks and are heading out."

Aunt Lin looked in amazement and sighed, "Little Jiaxi is so easy to coax, isn't she?"

Although she is not a childcare wife, she has never eaten pork and has always seen pigs go away, and she has raised two children herself. Aunt Lin knows how difficult it is to coax children. And, ah, I heard her old sister who is a childcare wife also said that there are really such children who can't be coaxed well.

But Aunt Lin saw that the child was fooled in such a short time, she sincerely sighed: "This child is really good."

Shao Ling reminded him: "If he is unhappy, you can cook him something delicious, he is greedy."

Aunt Lin said with a smile: "A child is not greedy, and if he can be coaxed by food, he is a good child."

Aunt Lin made the baby's bed, and immediately went to steam apples. She had heard that apples would be given to the little guy in the morning. She found rock sugar and stewed an apple in a small cup. There are more stewed pears, but not apples.

On weekdays, Xiao Jiaxi also eats in the morning, but most of them drink a glass of grandma. Although he is two years old, he is still a child who likes to drink milk powder. Occasionally eat something else, it is also a small snack, not this kind of careful preparation.

The chubby cub was sitting on the baby chair, obediently waiting for food.

Aunt Lin fed him mouthful, and the little guy was eating happily. Aunt Lin also had a pretty face, and she said softly, "Aunt Lin is great."

Auntie Lin smiled even more. She let out a hey and said, "You are also a good baby. Auntie will cook whatever the good baby likes to eat in the future, so that the baby can eat happily!"

Xiao Jiaxi said loudly: "Roar!"

"So cute!"

Shao Ling: "..."

This is why they blow each other up.

But Shao Ling could see that this kid in their family could really fool people when he grew up, he was really sweet.

Aunt Lin fed the baby steamed apples and said, "How about eating shrimp dumplings in the afternoon?"

The little guy was obviously full, so he sucked his saliva, nodded heavily, and said loudly: "Okay!"

This time, make it clear.

Not only made it clear, but also softly said: "Baby is a big child, baby sleeps by himself, baby eats a lot."

Shao Ling: "..."

Well, isn't it just for eating!

I was convinced in minutes.

Aunt Lin smiled: "You are the best baby in the world."

Seeing that they got along well, Shao Ling went back to the study to call his wife to report the news. Both of them felt that their little one was really a coaxing baby, but they were really happy. They also don't want the baby to cry, so that's great!

Chapter 59

Li Shuxin's family has hired a live-in nanny, and life is indeed easier than before.

Although it is somewhat inconvenient to have one more person, this little inconvenience is definitely no match for the greater convenience. Now Li Shuxin is very emotional about why she didn't hire a live-in nanny sooner.

I have to say, it is really delicious.

In the past, although Aunt Lin would make some dishes and put them in the refrigerator, she still needed to do it herself. Li Shuxin often helped Shao Ling, but now she doesn't need it at all. And there are more varieties to eat, and they are fresher.

It was not easy to put away in the past, but now it can be made fresh. In terms of eating, their family has stepped up to a higher level.

Although Aunt Lin is not a childcare wife, she also carefully asked her friends, and she did some homework by herself, making some baby meals. The little chubby boy was already chubby, but now his little face is rounder.

Two solid extra meals a day relieved the anxiety of the little boy "moving house". The little guy admitted on the first day that he could live by himself. Although he wanted to cry in the evening, Aunt Lin coaxed him and said that he would give him the house tomorrow morning. He makes poached eggs, soft poached eggs.

The little guy was immediately coaxed, and was patted to sleep obediently.

When the little guy fell asleep, he was still thinking about what Liuxin's poached eggs looked like, and they must be delicious eggs.

I persuaded him this night, and I can do it every night in the future. Before going to bed, Aunt Lin will report the names of the dishes to the baby, what to eat tomorrow morning, what snacks to eat in the morning, and what snacks to eat in the afternoon.

Sure enough, the little guy got used to it immediately.

In fact, children are very easy to coax, especially the little chubby boy who is a little clever. He is attracted by delicious food, and his father bought him a beautiful big doll, which immediately coaxed the little guy .

The little guy also got a big dog bigger than him because of the "moving". He likes to lie on the dog's belly and drink grandma in bed.

This little day is just pleasant.

Aunt Lin lived at home, Shao Ling and Li Shuxin saved a lot of trouble, and even the chubby boy was much happier. Because he has more snacks, and he doesn't have to go out with his father in hot weather.

Even though life was good in the past, the chubby boy loved to go out, but sometimes Shao Ling went out for business, even though he was taken with him, he couldn't be allowed to play around. On a very hot day, being detained when going out makes the little guy a little annoyed.

But it's different now. If it's not for taking the little guy out to play, Shao Ling doesn't want the little guy to go out. In the summer of adults, the little ones are running around the house in small pockets and diapers. It is not hot at all, and there are toys and delicious food. The little days are comfortable!

Their chubby boy was originally a good-natured kid who liked to laugh, and now he smiles every day, with big eyes like black grapes and a small mouth, he is undoubtedly a cute baby.

Li Shuxin is busy these days, but she still rushes home every day.

Who let it be, his little baby is the cutest at this time.

Children, when babies are ignorant, they cry and sleep a lot, and they don't know how to speak; when they are older, they can get into trouble when they become lively, and if they don't keep it together, they will be disgusting. Now is the cutest time.

Cubs at this age can't cause any trouble, and their small mouths are squeaking and sweet, which is the time to capture their parents the most.

Shao Ling and Li Shuxin were coaxed around, even Aunt Lin, who had just been here for a few days, was full of petites.

The little guy is so proud, he is just so cute!

"Little Jiaxi~" Li Shuxin called his son as soon as he came back, and the little guy immediately ran to the door with a big smile on his enthusiastic face: "Mom!"

Li Shuxin bent down and carried him out, saying, "Did you miss me?"

The little baby smiled softly, spit bubbles from his mouth, and said, "I think so~"

Li Shuxin poked his little cheek and said, "Don't spit bubbles."

The little guy looked at his mother in confusion, as if he didn't understand, Li Shuxin laughed and said, "Don't play dumb for me, you can't."

The little guy burst out laughing, he really was a little cub pretending to be a fool, the little cub leaned softly on his mother's body, and said in a childish voice, "It's fun."

Li Shuxin supported his little buttocks and said, "But it's not clean, let's play something else, okay?"

The little fat cub let out a whimper.

Li Shuxin looked around and asked, "Where's your father?"

The little baby immediately pretended to be on the phone, clenched his hands into sixes, put them next to his ears, and muttered, "Hello..."

Li Shuxin carried her son to the door of the study, and saw Shao Ling standing at the window and making a phone call. He didn't turn on the light, he was standing in the shadows, when Li Shuxin opened the door, he turned his head and looked over, smiled at Li Shuxin and waved his hands.

Li Shuxin closed the door silently and said, "We won't disturb your father."

She carried her son to the kitchen again, and saw that Aunt Lin was making dinner, it was almost time, Li Shuxin smiled and said, "What are you having for dinner tonight?"

Aunt Lin: "It's hot in summer, so I made a dish of bitter gourd."

Li Shuxin's face instantly wrinkled into bitter gourd, she really doesn't like to eat that thing at all, it stands to reason that people born in Li Shuxin and his generation are not picky eaters, and Li Shuxin is really not picky eaters.

But if you are not picky eaters, you are not picky eaters. There are certain things that Li Shuxin does not eat.

Don't look at the mixed tastes of the people around her, but Li Shuxin is not. She doesn't eat weird things.

Although bitter gourd is not a strange thing, it tastes bad, and she doesn't like it. Li Shuxin and Shao Ling have been married for such a long time, and they have never bought one. When she saw bitter gourd, she didn't like it any more, she flattened her mouth and said, "Isn't this delicious?"

Aunt Lin knew that she didn't like it when she saw Li Shuxin's expression, so she quickly explained: "Mrs. Shao, don't worry, my bitter gourd doesn't taste like bitter gourd at all. I learned this dish from my little sister. It is her specialty dish, and I have tried it a few times myself. My two children didn't eat it at first, but after eating it, they think it's good."

Li Shuxin: "Isn't it hard for you to do this?"

Aunt Lin nodded: "Yes, just look at it."

Li Shuxin laughed, and the chubby boy probed his head and said, "That's a good time."

He recognized Aunt Lin's craftsmanship very much.

Li Shuxin: "Our baby is so smart."

She put her son down, took him by the hand and said, "What are you doing at home today?"

Little Chubby: "Watch cartoons, read books, listen to stories, eat and sleep."

He patted his small chest and said, "Baby is so busy."

Li Shuxin snorted and said, "You are so busy."

The little chubby boy nodded: "I'm busy."

Seriously, Li Shuxin smiled and asked: "Then have you played with cars?"

The chubby little guy nodded again, and said, "Got it, little cars, little airplanes."

He has a lot of toys.

Li Shuxin: "That baby is so fulfilling."

"Substantial?" The little guy didn't understand the word very well, but he nodded quickly and said, "Substantial."

Anyway, what mother said must be good.

"What are you talking about?" Shao Ling came out of the study.

Li Shuxin raised her eyebrows: "Did you finish the phone call?"

Shao Ling nodded and said, "It's the elder sister."

Li Shuxin opened her eyes wide and said, "Since it's the eldest sister, you didn't let me pick it up just now?"

Shao Ling smiled: "Then I don't have to finish, look at you, you're in a hurry."

Li Shuxin smiled embarrassedly.

Shao Ling: "Actually, I called my eldest sister. I just watched the TV and said that Lincheng has been focusing on urban construction recently, saying that it is to evaluate some civilized city, so now all stalls have been banned, and everyone is in charge. I always It's probably not good to think about the big sister's business. If you don't call and ask, it's true. The big sister and the others haven't opened a stall for a week. The big sister was afraid that we would worry, so she didn't tell us. If I didn't call and ask, they would still have Hiding it from us."

Li Shuxin: "The eldest sister..."

Shao Ling hurriedly stopped her from speaking, and said, "Don't worry, don't interrupt, listen to me."

Li Shuxin was not interrupting.

Shao Ling: "Doesn't our family have a shop on the side of the commercial street? It happens that there is another one on the side because the space is usually not rented out. I want to use this shop for my eldest sister. Since they are not allowed to move around and set up stalls, then they It's always possible to open your own shop. Although the subway has not been built yet, this place is not so good, but the traffic in the commercial street is not bad, and there are few people selling food and drink here. Even if they can't make a lot of money, they can definitely make a small money of."

After hearing this, Li Shuxin nodded vigorously after thinking for a moment, and said, "You're right."

She also thinks it's fine.

Shao Ling: "The only disadvantage now is that they live here, which is not so convenient. After all, their family is in Lincheng, and Yongni is in high school in Lincheng, but it can be overcome. What is the matter in this world? Is there anything perfect? Are you right?"

Li Shuxin thought for a while and said: "Although Yong Ni is in high school, she lives in the school, and she will be in the second year of high school soon. It is the time when she is nervous about her studies. I asked her, and they only take a break once every two weeks. So in fact, she There is no need to worry too much here. Eldest sister and the others come here... they need to rent a house. Although we are only two hours away from Lincheng, they must not be able to commute. It is also possible to buy a house, or to buy one. They do business here better than in Lincheng, the two cities are not the same at all. There are a lot of migrants here, and the business is much easier to do."

During this short period of time, Li Shuxin also thought a lot.

When she said this, Shao Ling nodded and said, "I think so too. Eldest sister doesn't want to trouble us. I've already convinced her."

Li Shuxin's eyes widened in surprise again, Shao Ling smiled and said, "What? Don't believe it?"

Li Shuxin: "My eldest sister is very stubborn. She always thinks she can take care of her younger sister, but she doesn't let us take care of her very much. It's not easy for you to convince her."

Although Li Shuping is not a weak woman, she is a very responsible woman. Even if this sense of responsibility is given to herself by herself. She felt that since she was an older sister, she should help her younger sister a lot, and she was willing to support her younger sister's education even if life was not easy back then, but she was embarrassed to let her take advantage of her younger sister. I always feel that I am the eldest sister, and I still want to take advantage of my younger sister, which is not good.

Some personalities are engraved in the bones, so it was not easy for Shao Ling to convince Sister Li.

Shao Ling gestured to wipe off the sweat beads that did not exist, and said with emotion: "I have also lost all my strength."

Then he looked at Li Shuxin again, and said meaningfully: "Then how can you thank me? I have paid so much for you, so you can always compensate me?"

Li Shuxin: "...Drool?"

Shao Ling: "Can't you?"

Seeing him winking, Li Shuxin smiled ambiguously, raised her foot, and said, "Shut up."

Shao Ling laughed loudly and said, "What are you doing? Why are you doing it all of a sudden? It's not good."

It's not okay to use your hands and feet.

Li Shuxin still doesn't know what this person means? She is Mrs. Shao, she knows Shao Ling best. It's really obvious that this person has bad intentions. Think about something all day long, don't think she doesn't know.

Don't think so!

She said angrily: "You don't give me these, there is one more person in the family now."

Aunt Lin was holding a plate and preparing to serve, when she accidentally heard this, she paused, then put down the plate without changing expression, and went to serve another dish.

Li Shuxin's blood surged instantly, her face flushed red, she really looked like an overcooked shrimp, she felt that she was going to catch fire, so, it was so embarrassing. Shao Ling was also taken aback by this, and then burst out laughing.

Li Shuxin almost became angry from embarrassment, and said, "Why are you laughing, what's so funny."

Shao Ling stretched out his arms to embrace her, and said, "I can't even laugh."

Li Shuxin: "No."

She looked around and asked, "Is the air conditioner turned on? Why is the house so hot?"

Shao Ling doesn't know her yet? This is not hot, it is clearly hot in the heart.

He really said without hesitation: "It's twenty-one degrees at home, are you sure, are you hot?"

Li Shuxin: "Go away, go away."

Shao Ling laughed again, and said without letting go: "Look at you, what's so embarrassing about this? We are husband and wife, do you have to do this?"

Li Shuxin: "Hmph."

Shao Ling rubbed Li Shuxin's face and said, "Don't think too much."

Li Shuxin grunted.

Shao Ling took her by the hand and said, "Anyway, I helped your elder sister, so you have to praise me."

This person brought up the old story again, and Li Shuxin didn't want to get entangled with him, so she hummed, and Shao Ling burst out laughing, and said, "You are easy to talk about."

Li Shuxin: "You said it all, we are husband and wife, so why should I be embarrassed?"

In fact, she wasn't that embarrassed in her heart, but, even if there is a kind of person who is physically thin-skinned, she doesn't want to, but she just blushes.

It's like when she was studying, when she quarreled with others, she obviously felt that there was a lot of reason to say, but before she could say anything, her face turned red, and her whole voice trembled. A bad one still has a crying voice, which inherently gives people a very "weak" feeling.

In fact, she is not as wronged as she looks on the outside, she is just angry.

Shao Ling smiled: "You are not embarrassed, you are not embarrassed at all."

"I didn't have one."

Seeing his parents chattering back and forth, the chubby boy patted the baby chair anxiously and shouted, "Eat!"

Li Shuxin: "Hold your son into the baby chair quickly, are you in a hurry without seeing the little guy?"

Shao Ling: "Okay, okay, what you said is right."

The whole family ate together, but Aunt Lin was determined not to join them, but to eat alone in the kitchen. She insisted, but Li Shuxin didn't Force people.

Li Shuxin sighed in the middle of the meal: "Ah Ling, why are you so nice? I always talk about this and that, but I'm not as careful as you. I didn't think about the elder sister at all. "

This is true, Li Shuxin found that she was chanting very loudly, she said that she had to treat her family well and make up for the regrets of her previous life, but she still did not do as well as Shao Ling in many things.

She wanted to make up for the family relationship with the little fat boy, but in the end it was Shao Ling who took care of the child;

She wanted to let the eldest sister live a good life, but she didn't know that the eldest sister's business could not be done.

Li Shuxin sighed softly, looking down on herself very much, she seems to be able to do anything, but it seems that she can only talk and can't do anything. Li Shuxin's mood suddenly became depressed, how could Shao Ling not see it? He reached out and held Li Shuxin's hand, and said, "Don't think about these things."

Li Shuxin's eyelashes trembled.

She whispered, "I didn't take good care of the baby, and I didn't..."

Shao Ling stopped Li Shuxin's words, and said seriously: "Don't talk such nonsense in front of me in the future, I don't like to hear it, if you say it again, I will get angry, what do you mean you didn't take good care of the baby? Who stipulated that the baby must come from the mother Take care? Didn't we all agree at the beginning that if you want to start a business, then I have no idea, so we will divide the labor like this. No matter who is the husband and wife who takes care of the baby, we all love the baby. Isn't this a coincidence? I just didn't think about what I could do when I changed my career, so I'm at home? I think if we switch positions, you must also be willing to take care of the baby at home. Now with my backing, you can work harder. Besides, if I also start a business, will you not have a baby?"

Li Shuxin immediately shook her head: "Of course I will."

Shao Ling: "Isn't that enough? What are you struggling with? Nothing in this world is certain. Since it develops like this, we just have to adapt, and don't have to worry about those useless reasons."

Li Shuxin blinked.

Shao Ling poked his face and asked, "Do you understand?"

Li Shuxin looked at Shao Ling and smiled. Said: "Understood."

She propped her chin and said, "Shao Ling, I think you are a little different from before."

Shao Ling: "What's the difference?"

He raised his eyebrows and said, "You think I'm more handsome?"

Li Shuxin cut it, and said: "Just now I wanted to praise you for being prudent and wise, but you just give me this one. If you don't exaggerate, you are not a good person."

Shao Ling laughed: "Oh no, why don't you have a beginning and an end in what you do, since you want to praise you, you can't stop."

Li Shuxin suppressed a smile and said, "Go to the other side."

Shao Ling laughed out loud.

The two laughed and quarreled for a while, the whole family, only the little chubby cub was serious about eating alone.

"Hey, how did your press conference go?"

Li Shuxin: "It's still in progress."

Shao Ling: "Come on."

Li Shuxin raised her head and said, "Of course, of course I can do it."

Suddenly remembering something, Li Shuxin said: "I brought a phone with me in the afternoon, but I can't get through the phone, and you are surfing the Internet again."

Shao Ling nodded: "Yes."

Li Shuxin stared at Shao Ling, quietly: "No online dating."

Shao Ling almost spit out, looked at Li Shuxin in disbelief, he couldn't laugh or cry, and said, "Why am I so hungry? Besides, it's not that I don't have a wife. Why should I go online to find something I can't see? Who knows? who."

Li Shuxin stared at Shao Ling.

Shao Ling really didn't expect that Li Shuxin would be worried about this. He laughed, thinking it was too outrageous.

Li Shuxin: "Let me know that you hook up with little girls online, and I will..."

She stretched out her hand to wipe her neck, and said, "Just wait for me."

Seeing her childish appearance, Shao Ling laughed out loud, the more he thought about it, the more amusing he was, and he pounded the table laughingly.

Li Shuxin: "...Is it that funny?"

Seeing that Li Shuxin was about to turn into anger, Shao Ling said, "Li Shuxin."

Li Shuxin: "Huh?"

Shao Ling is serious: "Childish ghost."

Li Shuxin: "Hey? Tell me."

"I am talking about you!"

Li Shuxin: "Look at my Eighteen Dragon Subduing Palms."

"Hey, this is for you..."

Aunt Lin, who was sitting in the kitchen eating, watched the couple making a fuss, shook her head, and then looked at the little fat boy, silently sighing, these couples are not as stable as the little baby.

People's babies can eat well, but these two don't eat well at first glance.

Xiao Jiaxi is still the most sensible.

Xiao Jiaxi: Eat and grow taller!

Shao Ling's side is noisy and very happy, and Li Shuping, the elder sister of Li, is also very happy. Li Shuping has been under a lot of pressure these days, and she is extremely anxious. Can she not be anxious? Neither of them have a job, so they just count on this stall to make money to support their family.

All of a sudden, stalls are not allowed across the board, which can be regarded as cutting off the livelihood of their husband and wife.

Of course, they are not allowed to set up stalls, not only themselves, but also other people. It is said that their community is actually the family courtyard of the factory, and everyone is laid-off workers. Find the right job.

They basically have two ways out, one is to go to the factory in Pengcheng, but now there are so many young people, the older people don't want them at all. It's hard to find someone who is a little older, like Li Shuping, who is in her thirties or less than forty, and they are almost out of consideration. And most of the laid-off workers in their factory are Li Shuping's age, so it's hard for everyone.

The other is to set up a small stall by yourself. This is the road Li Shuping took. The husband and wife sell well, and they will bring out some of them. Besides, Lincheng is not big, they sell fish eggs at the gate of the school, and they are bound to be noticed, and they know that their business is good.

It is precisely because of this that many people follow suit.

It seems that there are several stalls in their building, some sell fish balls like Li Shuping, and some sell other foods. In short, they are basically in the food business, but now that everything is done across the board, their livelihood is almost cut off at once.

No, Li Shuping was about to tell her man about her brother-in-law's proposal, when she heard a fierce quarrel upstairs, a wine bottle was just thrown downstairs, and then she yelled fiercely: "There is no way this day It's over!"

Hearing this, Zhou Daqiang secretly opened the door and eavesdropped.

Soon, I heard the reason. It turned out to be Lao Wang from upstairs. Their family imitated the fish eggs made by Li Shuping, and they sold them at the school gate. .

They also sell fish eggs, and that family will give one more for the same price, crowding out a lot of their business.

The two families were a bit insecure when they met. Zhou Daqiang was really happy to hear their quarrel.

Li Shuping: "Alright, stop listening."

Zhou Daqiang poohed, and said, "It deserves it."

It's not that this business can't be done, it's not easy for everyone, if you can do it, so can I, we have to live. But even though they are all neighbors, they still want to go to the same place to sell the same thing, and now they are competing at low prices. It would be strange if there is no resentment.

Zhou Daqiang was satisfied when he heard it, and then he closed the door and said, "Their family has lost eight lifetimes of virtue, and they deserve it!"

Li Shuping: "We can see the face of their family clearly, so don't pay attention to them."

Zhou Daqiang: "I know. By the way, what did you want to say just now?"

Li Shuping: "I've decided to go to Pengcheng to do business."

Zhou Daqiang was taken aback: "Go to Pengcheng?"

This is something he didn't expect.

Li Shuping nodded: "Yes, go to Pengcheng, Ah Ling and the others have an empty shop, you can lend it to us."

Zhou Daqiang was a little embarrassed at once, he was also a person with low face, he didn't know what to say for a while, he just said casually: "Is this, is this okay?"

Li Shuping wiped her face and said, "Not good."

Zhou Daqiang's face darkened.

Li Shuping: "But it's not good and we have to accept this kindness. Between relatives, don't you help me when you are in trouble, and I help you? If you have to be blind in front of your own family, how can you live on?" ?"

Zhou Daqiang looked at his wife in shock, this was not something his wife could say.

Li Shuping saw his expression of seeing a ghost, laughed, and said, "Are you scared?"

Zhou Daqiang nodded: "It's not like you."

Both of them and their husbands are people who don't want to cause trouble to others, Li Shuping is even more so than him.

Li Shuping sighed quietly, and said: "I don't want to take advantage of my sister, but what A Ling said is right, we can't be blind at this time. We have to live. If we don't save some money, how about Yong Ni going to college in two years?" What to do? Tuition and living expenses, other people have it, but your daughter doesn't have it, and the child has a gap in his heart. If we are really poor, it's fine, but now we have a chance, we just want to face it. I don't know I feel sorry for the child. Old Tang, we can do whatever we want as husband and wife, but I hope my daughter will have a good development."

Zhou Daqiang nodded vigorously, isn't that the reason?

They are such a daughter.

Li Shuping: "Let's settle this matter. You and I will go to Pengcheng tomorrow, and we will go to Aling and Axin."

"become."

Li Shuping: "We accept the kindness of Ah Ling and Ah Xin, but we must keep it in our hearts."

Zhou Daqiang: "How about we pay the rent?"

Li Shuping was speechless. She looked at her husband, this idiot, and said, "What nonsense are you talking about? Can they take it if you give it to Ah Xin? They definitely don't want it, and besides, it seems very estranged. Ah Xin and I are not Such a natural relationship. I thought it would be like this for the time being. This is the kindness of my sister and brother-in-law. I will accept it. We will slowly return it in the future."

Zhou Daqiang nodded: "Okay, I'll listen to you."

Their family was originally run by his daughter-in-law.

Zhou Daqiang: "Daughter-in-law, what should we bring when we go to Pengcheng tomorrow?"

Li Shuping: "Bring money. Although we have a shop, we still need a place to live, and if we really do it, we have to buy some things. Anyway, let's take the money first and see the situation later."

Zhou Daqiang: "Success."

Li Shuping said again: "Go and buy a fish. When I come back, I will make some food for Ah Xin and the others. This kind of food can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days. Bring them some. Ah Xin likes to eat."

Zhou Daqiang: "Success."

Li Shuping: "Let's buy some more..."

Zhou Daqiang: "Success."

He said, "That girl..."

Li Shuping: "Well, after a while, you go to school and tell your daughter about this. If she comes back from vacation, if there is no one at home, she will know what's going on."

"well."

After the couple discussed it, Zhou Daqiang asked with some trepidation: "Daughter-in-law, tell me, can we do this?"

"Why not?"

Li Shuping was very sassy, she said: "Our fish balls are popular in Lincheng, so naturally they can go to Pengcheng."

She cheered herself up, and also cheered up her man, saying: "There is nothing wrong with us."

Zhou Daqiang laughed, and said yes, he is not very assertive, and he knows that he is not that good, but the most correct thing he did in his life was to find Li Shuping. Although outsiders said that Li Shuping was unreliable and always took care of his sister, Tang Daqiang knew that his wife was capable.

His wife is very powerful.

Without his wife, his life would not be as it is now. I'm afraid, I don't know what kind of tricks my eccentric old lady has made. It is because of Li Shuping that his life can be like now.

He said seriously: "Daughter-in-law, I am so lucky to meet you."

Li Shuping rolled her eyes: "Don't tell me you don't have anything, go to our daughter's school quickly."

Zhou Daqiang: "Alright."

Li Shuping watched the man leave in a hurry, and she also let out a sigh of relief, she whispered to herself: "Li Shuping, you have to live up to it."

The next day, the couple rushed to Pengcheng non-stop. It was not the first time they came here, but every time they came here they were filled with emotion. The houses here are really much stronger than their old buildings.

The management is also strict, and you have to register at the door every time.

Li Shuping and his wife went upstairs, and it was Aunt Lin who opened the door.

The two of them didn't know that Li Shuxin and the others had invited their aunt. At first glance at this middle-aged woman, they were stunned for a moment, a little confused.

"You are Mrs. Li and his wife, come in quickly."

Auntie Lin is much older than Li Shuping, so her phrase "Sister Li" does not mean Li Shuping is old, but "Li Shuxin's eldest sister".

At this time Shao Ling also came out: "Sister and brother-in-law, come in and sit down. This is Aunt Lin, the live-in aunt our family invited recently."

Aunt Lin greeted with a smile, and then went to prepare tea.

The chubby boy ran over and looked at Li Shuping and his wife suspiciously, a little unfamiliar. It's not to blame for the little ones, little people don't have such a good memory in the first place. Moreover, Li Shuping and his wife don't come here often, they are busy setting up stalls, and they really don't have much time.

He tilted his head and hugged Dad's leg.

Shao Ling: "Call me, this is aunt and uncle, don't you remember, baby?"

The little baby is such a down-to-earth kid, he shook his head resolutely, he really didn't know him.

Shao Ling smiled and said, "Cousin, these are Cousin Yongni's parents."

When the little chubby boy heard this, he nodded immediately, with bright eyes, and said, "Cousin."

He remembers to talk to his cousin, who will take him to play.

Shao Ling smiled: "Yes, cousin~"

Li Shuping: "Unexpectedly, we still have to rely on our daughter to create a sense of presence."

Shao Ling: "Yongni comes to make up lessons every holiday, and Xiao Jiaxi often plays with her, so I naturally remember."

Not to mention, Zhou Yongni came to Pengcheng to make up lessons a while ago, and she only went back when the school's make-up lessons started, so it didn't take long.

Li Shuping smiled: "Hey, I brought you delicious food. Take a look and put it in the refrigerator, otherwise it will be broken."

Shao Ling: "Okay."

He knew that the elder sister and the others were full of serious business in their hearts, and said, "Come on, elder sister and brother-in-law, follow me to the store to have a look."

He lowered his head and asked the little one: "Let's go to the store, will you go?"

The little chubby boy raised his head and asked, "Eat?"

Shao Ling: "It's not to eat delicious food."

The little chubby boy continued to ask: "Are you playing?"

Shao Ling: "It's not for fun, it's for business. Are you going?"

The little fat cub resolutely gave up on his father, shaking his head: "No."

Really clear words.

On such a hot day, it is most comfortable to stay indoors.

go out?

No!

The little chubby cub abandoned his father every minute when he heard that he didn't want to eat delicious food or play.

Shao Ling scolded with a smile: "You little fox, you are the only one who knows it's hot."

He said, "Aunt Lin, you don't have to prepare our lunch."

He looked at Li Shuping and said, "Sister, shall we have dinner together? Let's make do at noon. We went to the shop, and I'll show you the house."

Li Shuping: "Okay, I'll listen to you."

Shao Ling smiled: "Sister, Ah Xin's company has been busy with the fashion conference recently, so I don't have time, so I'll show you. Sister, how about my brother-in-law?"

Li Shuping laughed out: "How can anyone praise himself."

Shao Ling: "You just saw it, me!"

He is not polite: "I am the best at boasting myself. Others don't understand themselves without me, so they can't praise me."

Li Shuping: "..."

Shao Ling: "You have learned how to praise me, you can praise me more in front of Ah Xin."

Li Shuping: "You bastard..."

Seeing him like this, she remembered when this bastard was studying with Ah Xin. At that time, he was also like this, treating himself like his own sister, making jokes all day long.

She smiled brighter and said, "Hurry up, don't brag!"

Shao Ling: "Hey."

Chapter 60

Shao Ling brought Li Shuping and his wife to the commercial street together. Pengcheng is indeed a special zone, and it is very prosperous.

Although the drive between Lincheng and Pengcheng is only two hours away, there is only one main commercial street in Lincheng, but there are many lively places in Pengcheng, like the street where they are now, it is obvious that the house has just been handed over. It's been two months, but it's already buzzing.

One can imagine how prosperous this place will be after the subway is built in two years.

Yes, at the end of last year, when the subway was planned, the shops here instantly increased by 2,000. This year, the price of this shop has already increased by 5,000. Needless to say, everyone knows that when the subway starts to run, the price will definitely continue to increase here.

Now this place is already very lively, Shao Ling led his elder sister and elder brother-in-law over to look at the house. If the subway is connected, this place is actually the closest to the subway entrance, but to be honest, although it is the closest to the subway, if it is for sale Clothes, shoes and hats are of no great use. And now because of the construction here, it is relatively inferior to other shops.

Otherwise, this shop would not be left at the end.

Of course, although the surrounding subway has already started construction, it doesn't actually affect them.

That's why Shao Ling felt that this place is actually quite suitable for the eldest sister and the others. The subway has already started construction, and it is said that it will be open to traffic in one and a half years. .

Even now I don't feel bad, the shop here is big, few people sell food and drink, this scorpion shit is the only one, the business is definitely not bad.

Shao Ling took the key to open the door and pointed it to Li Shuping: "Look, elder sister, the area here is not small, you can make a partition and put a few tables in front, even if you sit down and eat." Li Shuping looked around

, Pursing her lips, she said, "The area here is not small."

Shao Ling: "Yes, but it is because of the large area, so you are the only ones who cook."

Of course, it goes without saying that if Li Shuping and the others can do it, there must be someone else doing it, but it must be the only one to open it now, at least for a year. It can be seen that there is really no business to compete for this year. up.

Moreover, no one set up a stall in Pengcheng. It seemed that overnight, everyone was going to compete for some civilized city, and the management of the city's appearance and appearance would be strict. So Shao Ling is very optimistic about the eldest sister's business.

"Sister, when the time comes, you can make some drinks. Now the little girls like the gaudy cups. The cups you make better are also good for sale, and there is no shortage of herbal tea." Shao Ling has never set up a stall, but I have never eaten pork and I have seen pigs walk, so I would like to make some suggestions.

Li Shuping nodded frequently.

Shao Ling: "You don't need to decorate like this here, you can just make a partition, I think it's better to have a big glass here, so you can see the inside from the outside, and everyone can see how clean you are. Don't worry, don't you?"

Li Shuping's eyes lit up, and she said, "That's a good idea."

Taking another look at the man who laughed happily, Li Shuping felt deeply that the man in his family was not as good as his brother-in-law, an amateur.

Shao Ling: "Sister, look at where you want to live. If you want to settle in one step, you can buy a house here." Seeing Li Shuping's embarrassed expression, Shao Ling stopped her urge to speak and finished speaking: "I I know that the eldest sister has no money, but it doesn't matter, our family will lend it to you first, and then you can pay back when your business is good. At the beginning, the elder sister took the money for Ah Xin's study, didn't we pay it back after a long time? And this I only paid the tuition fee, and I didn't give much for the odds and ends. Between our relatives, you help me, and I help you." These words are all in response to Li Shuping's own words yesterday, but Li Shuping seemed to shake her head decisively after hearing

this , she said firmly: "This won't work, borrowing money will definitely not work. Ah Ling, it's not that the eldest sister is cheating on you, but that I can't burn the boat."

She said seriously: "We're not sure if the business here is OK, we can't get here at once, it's absolutely impossible, the house can't be bought for the time being. Let's see the situation." Shao Ling was silent for a while, and said: "If you want to be

safe A little bit, you can rent a house or live in my house, if you live in my house, it will be far away from here, you have to go out early; if you want to be more convenient, you can rent a house nearby, there is a house for rent nearby."

Shao Ling thought about it, if the elder sister and elder brother-in-law lived in the past, he would clean up the study.

Li Shuping looked around in silence, and said bluntly, "A Ling, we have just started this business, and I really don't know if it's good or not. At first, I don't want to invest too much money..." "Then live in

my house."

"No." Li Shuping said : "We live in your house as a husband and wife. It's inconvenient to leave early and return late. I thought about it, and the place here is quite big. We set up a small room in the back, put a double bed, and stay here temporarily. You see, it's okay." No?"

Shao Ling was stunned for a moment, and then said: "It's fine, but no matter how big this place is, it must be reserved for the kitchen and the small shop in front, isn't your place too small?"

Li Shuping: "What's the matter! "

She smiled cheerfully and said: "It's fine to have a place to sleep, and we don't expect to cuddle in it."

Shao Ling: "..."

Zhou Daqiang: "..."

These words are unacceptable.

Li Shuping: "When we were young, there was only such a small place, and our three sisters lived there. I think there is enough space here."

When she said this, Shao Ling hesitated, but did not object.

It's not that he doesn't want to object, but he knows what kind of character the elder sister is. This person has made a lot of determination to accept their shop, and they are really embarrassed to let them live in their house.

Shao Ling somewhat understood the elder sister's thoughts, after all these years, they could be called siblings.

He said: "That's fine. I'm familiar with the construction team. I'll help you find someone. Anyway, it's just a simple job .

"

Yes, but I think you can sell it for a while. If you sell it, you can add a little extra, taro balls or something. If the fish balls are too busy, forget it." Li Shuping: "That's for sure, I

'm It turns out that I will go back after selling a pot with your eldest brother-in-law. It takes a lot of time to toss back and forth, but there is no way, the weather is so bad, I dare not make more. But it's all right now, we can buy a freezer here .Then it can be done anyway."

The reason why she didn't want to rent a house was because she wanted to save money and buy some practical things. Freezers were indispensable in the store. Moreover, there is no big exhaust fan in the store, and hot customers don't like to come. Their Pengcheng is very hot in summer, so they have to think about it.

Li Shuping: "During these days, I have to trouble you."

Shao Ling laughed: "Elder sister, you have a fever, what are you talking about, you should."

Li Shuping laughed, a little relieved.

Those people in her husband's family saw Tian'er and scolded her as an idiot, saying that she only knew her natal family and her younger sister, and when she cried sooner or later, they would definitely support two white-eyed wolves. Li Shuping didn't believe those people's nonsense at all, but she felt uncomfortable.

What makes her sad is that these people don't understand the family relationship at all.

She knew that her man was also under a lot of pressure, but now, Li Shuping could hold her head up and say that her sister had nothing to do with Baiyanlang.

These wives' tongue-twisters are guaranteed to shit without paper!

This time she gritted her teeth and agreed with her sister and brother-in-law, she was willing to borrow this shop, maybe she didn't want to let her man have a look. Her sister, it won't be bad! She doesn't care about her sister, but seeing how nice her sister and brother-in-law are, she feels very relieved.

So what if her parents are eccentric, they wholeheartedly taught the son to be good at everything, but the younger sisters she brought up are all very capable.

Li Shuping felt somewhat proud when she thought of this.

Li Shuping: "A Ling, it's all thanks to you..."

Shao Ling: "Sister, everything should be done, you are my own sister."

He said, "I'll help you contact the construction team now. It's just a simple little job, I guess it will be done in two days, you wait for me to ask you."

Li Shuping: "Okay."

When Shao Ling went out to make a phone call, Li Shuping's face was full of kindness. She was so different from her younger sister. She almost watched her sister and Shao Ling get better together. Shao Ling said that she was his own older sister, and Li Shuping never regarded Shao Ling as her own. outsiders. She is closer to Shao Ling than to her younger brother.

Li Shuping: "Look, Manjia, on your side and my side, the most reliable person is A Ling."

Zhou Daqiang didn't dare to object to these words, he really didn't dare to object, because the facts are like this, my brother-in-law is deep The true biography of my mother-in-law has always believed that if you have nothing to do, don't look for me. As for his own two younger brothers, don't expect to be able to help them a little bit.

Zhou Daqiang: "A Ling is a capable person."

Li Shuping nodded, looked at the shop with great interest, and said boldly: "When we have money in the future, we will also buy a shop."

Zhou Daqiang burst out laughing, thinking that his daughter-in-law It's really whimsical, why dare to think about anything. How much would it cost to buy a shop in Pengcheng? It is not enough to weigh them and sell them for money.

But Zhou Daqiang was willing to think about such a beautiful wish, he fantasized for a while, and giggled.

Both of them began to look forward to a better life. Shao Ling came in and said, "Sister, I've made an appointment. I'll come over to work tomorrow morning. They said there's very little work, and I can do it in a day, but I have to let it go after I finish it. Just right." You buy other things."

Li Shuping: "Okay."

Li Shuping is planning what to prepare, and Li Shuxin is also thinking of this while taking a break from the busy work of the company. She propped her chin, thinking that the eldest sister should have arrived by now . The eldest sister has a sassy temperament, she must have come very early, and she might have finished watching the room.

"Dong dong dong."

Oda knocked on the door.

Li Shuxin: "What's the matter?"

Xiaotian: "Mr. Li, we have already booked and sent out the invitation letter. You can watch the TV station..."

Li Shuxin: "Okay, I see, I will Come get in touch."

"Okay."

In fact, these things were spread out, but because Li Shuxin also had some acquaintances here, she still did it herself. She knew Su Xuelian's boyfriend Zhang Xuan.

Zhang Xuan is a popular figure in the school, regardless of his actual ability, but he is very talkative, plus he looks good, so when he was in school, he once participated in a TV program as a student representative of their school, and that This time his performance was very good. He came and went again and again, participated in more programs, and his popularity expanded. Now we still maintain a good relationship with them, and often participate in some economic programs as a special commentator on the stock market.

When Li Shuxin went to the TV station, he naturally passed this one.

However, although she was familiar with Zhang Xuan in her previous life, she didn't have much contact with him in this life. After all, Su Xuelian just fell in love with this man not long ago. But Shao Ling got to know him quickly.

They're both men too, so it's actually easy to get acquainted with each other.

Li Shuxin immediately called Shao Ling, and Shao Ling's laughter came from the phone: "Busy man, why are you calling me at this hour? Guess who I'm with?" The corners of Li Shuxin's mouth twitched, feeling that this was not

difficult Ah, this person is really...

She said: "Do I still need to guess? My eldest sister."

Shao Ling laughed: "You guessed right, I will reward you with a kiss from the air."

Li Shuxin: "..."

She scolded with a smile: " You are really good, you dare to mess with me in front of my elder sister. Are you not afraid that my elder sister will punish you?"

Shao Ling: "What am I afraid of? We have a certificate."

When they first got together, they were still They didn't say anything to the outside world, the two of them went to the park together hand in hand, and they were caught by Zhou Yongni who was on a spring outing. Li Shuping almost rushed to the school with an eight-meter broadsword.

In short, both were reprimanded.

Fortunately, Li Shuping was already mentally prepared because the two of them were working together to earn money first.

But Li Shuping was really shocked to say that they got married, after all, both Shao Ling and Li Shuxin were a bit stubborn, and they could quarrel even if they were rags, causing sparks to fly everywhere. It is precisely because of this that Sister Li has never doubted them.

In the end, the wolf cub snatched away his little girl. I was very angry.

Or why Shao Ling and Li Shuxin are not working together now, it is because they have the experience of working together. And it is certain that when two people want to be the master, the sparks can literally splash out and burn the people around them.

Thinking of this, Li Shuxin laughed.

In fact, once again, she felt that they would not fight anymore, because she was reborn after all, although her character slowly returned to her youth. But in the end is "experience" is there.

She was a little more peaceful than this time in her previous life.

What's more, in this life, it was probably because of a windfall, suddenly rich. With more money, people will be peaceful, and Shao Ling's temperament is not as good as in his previous life. So, ah, their husband and wife have actually changed.

It's impossible to argue again.

"Oh no, why don't you talk? Can you still be in a daze when you call me? Daughter-in-law, it's not good for you to be like this."

Shao Ling was very wronged, thinking that his daughter-in-law was really careless, why did he just go into a daze ?

Li Shuxin: "Don't talk about this to me, just give Zhang Xuan a call."

Shao Ling: "About the press conference?"

He suddenly thought of it.

Li Shuxin: "Yes, tell him to ask the TV station to come and report it."

Shao Ling: "Okay."

He went out to make a phone call again, and Sister Li sighed: "The couple are really busy."

Zhou Daqiang: "We will be very busy when we open the shop."

Sister Li nodded.

Shao Ling's boss didn't know how to talk, and it was quickly settled. Li Shuping and his wife stayed with Shao Ling and Li Shuxin for dinner in the evening. Aunt Lin cooked six dishes, all of which were delicious in color, fragrance, and taste. To be honest, Li Shuping and his wife were a bit embarrassed.

They really haven't used any nannies, and they always feel as if they have become rich landlords.

After all, I have been a working people all my life, and the working people can't bear it.

But Li Shuping also knew that her sister's family needed such a person, so she didn't talk too much. The two families got together. You."

Li Shuping smiled: "You are childish."

Li Shuxin: "Why are you childish? You are my eldest sister, and not someone else."

Her voice was excited: "Eldest sister, how are you doing today? Not bad, right? Li

Shuping nodded: "It's really nice."

Li Shuxin still had a little resentment for Li Shuping's refusal to come and live here, but she also knew that the eldest sister was not used to living there, so she didn't push her too much. But she said: "Sister, I think you can do this business. Do it for a few months. If the business is very good and you know what you know, you can buy a house early." She said earnestly: "You just need your

own To live, it's better to buy early. Otherwise, the house price will rise, and it's too late to regret it. Look at the houses that have been rising all these years."

"Didn't Hainan's real estate collapse?" Zhou Daqiang still heard a little bit of news. About several years ago, the real estate in Hainan was really hot like brilliant fireworks. But this development is fast, and it is also fast.

Now it is completely dead, and the whole market is very depressed.

Li Shuxin: "Then what's the same? We are a Special Economic Zone. People are constantly pouring in and need houses. How could it be possible to fall off a cliff like Hainan did back then? It collapsed completely? Besides, if you are self-occupied, that is If you just need it, live by yourself, no matter whether it is rising or falling, you will live on your own, and it is impossible to sell it."

Zhou Daqiang can't say no to Li Shuxin, not to mention Li Shuxin, even his own daughter, he People are always dumb. After hearing this, I wanted to refute, but felt that what my sister-in-law said seemed to make sense. That's what people with this personality are like.

He is easily motivated.

Just like in her previous life, when Zhou Yongni failed the high school entrance examination, she could have entered high school as a bargaining student with the sponsorship fee, but at this juncture, their family's money was borrowed by Zhou Daqiang's old mother.

Although it cannot be said that these are the causes of Zhou Yongni's later tragedy, it is indeed the cumulative result of each big stone.

However, Li Shuxin also knew that her eldest brother-in-law was a good person. If she wasn't a good person, how could she allow her daughter-in-law to support one sister-in-law and another sister-in-law. Not to mention they were always eating and drinking at his house.

He just has soft ears.

It seems like this is the case now, he just said a few words casually, and he was shaken.

Li Shuxin sincerely said to Li Shuping: "Sister, you are in charge of your family's money, you can't let your brother-in-law take care of it."

Li Shuping & Zhou Daqiang & Shao Ling: "..."

Aunt Lin, who was serving the dishes, almost shook her hands. The plate fell.

I said Mrs. Shao, is it really okay for you to say this in front of everyone like this?

Obviously, Li Shuxin felt that there was nothing wrong with it. She said, "Look, if I encourage you, the eldest brother-in-law will be shaken. It can be seen that he is easy to be fooled. If you let such a person manage money, it is easy to be fooled." I was deceived. You are more determined, so you should manage the money."

If this is the relationship of another family, it may really cause conflicts if it is said.

But Zhou Daqiang was cheerful and not angry at all.

That's true, when Li Shuxin was a child, she would go to their house with a shofar braid for dinner, and he always regarded her as his half-daughter. He talks like this every day, and he's used to it. Besides, Zhou Daqiang also felt that Ah Xin was right.

He is not a very good person.

Rengui has self-knowledge, he has no other abilities, but he has self-knowledge.

"Ah Xin is right, I really can't manage money, let alone other things, I will not refuse someone to borrow money..." As soon as

he said this, Li Shuping immediately stared, grasping the point, and asked: " Has someone borrowed money recently?"

Zhou Daqiang looked embarrassed for a moment, but he still admitted honestly: "My mother called to borrow money, but I have no money, so she said no, and she scolded me."

Li Shuping is angry. Her husband's family is like a vampire. Her mother-in-law's old guy is even more eccentric. She always thinks that the eldest son lives in the city and works as a worker. He is the richest. Not too much.

The two sons are both in the country, and they are the ones who are really difficult.

So there is no limit to eccentricity.

In fact, in fact, although the two companies are not state-owned workers, they are also part-time workers, and now they are even working in private companies, and there is a lot of competition. But even so, the elderly still feel that they should subsidize.

Of course, the reason why the old lady did this was because Li Shuping favored her younger sister, and she felt that she was at a disadvantage if she didn't dig money.

This is a bad debt, it's not clear. From their point of view, they may think that the old lady is very bad; but from the point of view of the old lady, they feel that Li Shuping is very unkind, helping her mother's family and helping her sister.

But it is true that this old lady is patriarchal, which is not bad at all.

In her previous life, she heard that Zhou Yongni had to pay a bargaining fee to go to high school and pretend to be seriously ill to borrow money. It must be true that she had malicious intentions. In her bones, she felt that girls didn't need to read any books. It can't be said that Zhou Daqiang is easy to be deceived, but at that time the old lady pretended to be critically ill, so she couldn't care less.

This is the way.

And in this life, there is no such thing as bargaining, money is not involved, the old lady doesn't know that they are rich, and just in time for them to be laid off, no, the "critically ill" thing does not exist anymore.

It can be seen that in his previous life, he was completely pretending to be sick and defrauding money.

For the rest of my life, because they were laid off, there is no such thing. The old lady heard from somewhere that they sold fish eggs and had a good business, so she came to ask for money again. But this time, he didn't take advantage of his critical illness, but actually wanted to show filial piety.

Zhou Daqiang "confessed" truthfully, saying: "I told my mother that I have no money in my hand. Our small business looks very popular, but the profit is not high. We want to live, and Yongni has to study. Can't get the money out."

Zhou Shuping breathed a sigh of relief, nodded, and said: "It's good that you know, your mother saw that I helped my sister, and didn't see how much I dug from you." In fact, it was more than that

.

Li Shuxin patted the elder sister on the shoulder, she was much taller than Li Shuping, put her hand on Li Shuping's shoulder, patted and said: "Eldest sister, don't be unhappy because of these things, these are small things, and she is not by your side, so you can't see it." If you don't see it, it's clean. If you are more stubborn, no one will treat you as a persimmon. Let's think about something good, such as doing business?" She said softly, "My eldest

sister is so good at crafts, she must be making a lot of money. Li

Shuping: "That's natural."

The two sisters are quite confident.

Shao Ling smiled: "Okay, let's eat."

The family ate together, and when they heard the sound of eating, the little chubby boy who was addicted to the little train ran out of the children's room, his voice was milky, Said happily: "Next meal."

Shao Ling: "Okay, come and eat."

He reached out and hugged his son into the baby chair. The little guy will eat by himself, but every time he eats inside and out , I don't mind being parents, but it's not good when there are guests. Even if it is not an outsider.

Aunt Lin came over to feed the baby, and little Jiaxi didn't see her, her fleshy little body swaying.

Shao Ling: "Oh, that's right, Ah Xin, I told Ah Xuan about you today, and he agreed. Tomorrow, you arrange people from your company to go directly to a director Chen." Li Shuxin: "Okay.

"

Shao Ling continued: "However, Axuan made a suggestion to me."

Li Shuxin: "What?"

"You can sponsor the costumes of a program on their TV station, so as to expand the popularity." He said with a smile: "I think Axuan It makes sense, even though he is just a layman, but in fact he is not good at anything other than his professional ability."

The corner of Li Shuxin's mouth twitched: "...how do you know that his professional ability is not enough?"

Shao Ling paused, smiled quickly, and said, "I don't know how to read, his stock account is as green as a small rapeseed. "

Li Shuxin: "Pfft!"

Shao Ling: "Talk about the business."

Li Shuxin: "Okay."

Shao Ling: "Do you think what I said makes sense?"

He analyzed it to Li Shuxin: "What you have to do now is Expand your popularity, but you should also know that it is very unwise for you to open your own direct-sale stores in every city now, and you can't support it financially. But you can recruit distributors and develop rapidly in various provinces and cities. It is suitable. But why do people think about your brand, why do you want to join as a distributor, you have to give them reassurance. The media is a crucial link. Let me put it badly, why can KAMAZ be able to deceive so much? Many people, one is that they are willing to invest in the premise; the other is that they have the endorsement of a media person like Reporter Wang, so it is easy to succeed. We can do these two things." Li Shuxin thought for a while and nodded: "You

say That's right."

She said, "I'll come to discuss this matter after the press conference."

Shao Ling: "You can take this matter as a benefit, and put it in front of the franchisees while discussing the contract at the press conference."

Li Shuxin Hesitating: "But we haven't started talking about the TV station yet. It's impossible to finalize it in a short time. Interested franchisees from my side will come one after another the day after tomorrow."

Shao Ling looked at his wife and thought to himself What a simple person.

He said earnestly: "What does it matter? You can promise them to sponsor at least one program, at least one, and you don't want to fix it. For example, you said you would definitely sponsor "The Foreign Daughter-in-Law Local Lang", if you can't do that Isn't it a breach of contract? You're just talking about a show, don't block it. At that time, this will not work and there will be another one. Let's talk about it at that time. As long as you make such a guarantee, it must be a major benefit. You can sponsor cheap A little program. You can sponsor clothing, or you can be the title of a program. These are all channels to expand."

Li Shuxin thought for a while, then patted her head: "You are right, I think it is too complicated, in fact, this piece It's not as difficult as I thought."

Shao Ling laughed: "It wasn't there at all."

He said: "When you take him as a benefit, you can mark it out in the contract, but it must be like I said. Don't be specific. One item. But I don't need to tell you about this, Lawyer Guan can remind you."

Li Shuxin smiled: "That's right."

The couple discussed it, and Aunt Lin got used to it after working here for a few days, but Li Shuping and his wife It was dumbfounded.

Li Shuping fell into deep confusion, thinking that she might not be dreaming, did her sister have such a big business? Can you cooperate with the TV station? She swallowed her saliva and said: "Ah Xin, how big is your company now?"

Li Shuxin smiled: "I'll take you to see it?" Li

Shuping actually went there, but she went to the earliest clothing wholesale company The store is not the current Shuling Clothing.

She nodded immediately: "I have to go and have a look."

She said: "My sister is so capable, why don't I go and have a look?"

Li Shuxin laughed and said: "Then after dinner, the eldest sister and the eldest brother-in-law will follow Let's go there together, there should still be people in our company."

Although there was a pervert following a single woman recently, it was very unsafe. Li Shuxin also repeatedly held meetings for everyone in their company, and they must pay attention to safety, but because of the fashion conference, everyone still worked a lot of overtime.

"It's just right, we can buy milk tea and go see them."

Speaking of this, Li Shuxin suddenly said: "Sister, your store can also sell milk tea. This should be very popular. The girls in our company buy it pretty much." There are many."

Although it is only the summer of 1999, and it is not twenty years after the "first cup of milk tea in late autumn" marketing, but they are close to Hong Kong City, so the milk tea is still very popular. There are many people who like it.

"Ah, there is a recipe for this, right?"

Li Shuxin: "It's not difficult. I know it all."

She said: "I just know the general idea. When the time comes, big sister, you can prepare it slowly, and you will definitely be able to pick out a good taste." Yes."

In terms of food, Li Shuping is the most talented in the family.

Li Shuping is also very confident about this, and nodded: "Okay, let me study it."

She said with emotion: "I never thought that one day, I will also have my own sugar shop."

Li Shuxin laughed, "I wish the eldest sister success in advance Come to raise a glass."

"Cheers."

A few people finished, and Aunt Lin was curious: "Isn't your store selling fish eggs? Why is it a sugar shop?"

Li Shuping was taken aback, not to mention she was taken aback, the others were also taken aback up.

Everyone was a little confused, and then realized that it was indeed a regional difference. It is quite normal for their sugar water shop to sell fish eggs. But it is not very normal in the eyes of outsiders. Of course, there are also those with a strict division of labor, but there are quite a lot of mixed sugar shops like this.

Li Shuxin smiled: "It's normal."

"You guys are so strange."

"Where is there?"

Aunt Lin couldn't understand it. She just thought that the sugar shop only sold sugar water, but... the sugar water here is the same as theirs. The sugar water was not the same thing, so she calmed down. I don't understand. I don't understand.

It's like, in Shao Sheng and Mrs. Shao's heart, the definition of green vegetables is different from theirs.

Just, the area is poor.

Aunt Lin's thoughts were flying, but she didn't stop feeding. The little chubby cub was super satisfied and happy: "It's delicious." "The baby

eats really well."

Li Shuping also nodded at this point, saying: "Isn't the child now It was that time when we were young. I remember when my child was young, you gave her a jujube. It was a great thing. After eating a meal of rice porridge, the bowl was bright and bright, and the bowl didn't need to be brushed. It's different now It's gone."

Today's children, those who have to chase after eating, the newspapers said what is this called, this is called "Little Emperor".

Aunt Lin nodded, feeling sorry for her. She was older than Sister Li and knew better.

"Now that there is only one baby in the family, it is naturally Jingui. Besides, life is getting better now." "

That's true."

Li Shuxin rubbed his son's face with a smile, and said, "Our baby is so good, so of course it is Jingui."

Xiao Fat Boy: "Hehehe~"

Shao Ling finished eating, leaned on the dining table, turned on the TV, and watched TV while listening to everyone's chat. Do two things at once. He pressed the remote control, and at this moment, it stopped suddenly. This was the local news from Lincheng's local station, and the person who appeared on the TV was someone Shao Ling knew.

There are quite a few people in Shaojia Village, they all gathered at the gate of KAMAZ Company, all of them looked excited.

He stopped pressing the remote control. Everyone on the TV was in a panic, and the scene was chaotic. A reporter stood in front of the TV screen with a microphone and said, "Everyone, I am Xiao Miao, the reporter of this station, and The place where I am now is the headquarters of Kamaz Tourism Investment Company. As far as we can see, it is in a state of chaos. And we know that Kamaz has been involved in illegal fundraising and has been seized , and although KAMAZ was seized, the money of these victims has not been returned. Now let us interview the victim who is still waiting at the scene. This victim is an investor from Shaojia Village ..."

Li Shuping and his wife became impatient, and quickly grabbed Li Shuxin and asked: "Have you invested! Have you invested in this deceitful thing!" Don't be fooled!

Li Shuxin quickly grabbed her sister with her backhand: "It's okay, it's okay, we didn't vote."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 278 13
When the sister-in-law asked Xu Qin to marry a soldier as a stepmother, Xu Qin realized that she was wearing a book. The eldest sister-in-law Liu Lan...
56.4K 736 30
Author: Ran Ran An Type: Time Travel Rebirth Status: Completed Introduction: Because her parents divorced, An Ran lived with her grandmother since...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
35.5K 258 19
After Widowhood, the Dead Man Returns [Six Zero] 守寡后,死男人回来了[六零] Author: Yicunmo [End] https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/b/bjP5q.html   There is a lot...