[Quick Transmigration] Let th...

By coffeenrie

[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor! [快穿]让反派后继有人吧! Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Cat... More

Rainbow Team - Gray (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
Extra Story: The Adventures of Xiaotuanzi (1)
Extra: 2
The Prince's Assembly - Silver (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
Extra Story: 1999 One-day Tour (Part 1)
Extra: 2
The Walking Elementary School-Students-Silver Gray (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end
Extra Story: When the original novel's students transmigrate to other people (1)
Extra: 2
The Blind Date Guest from the Moon - From - Lanbai (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end
Extra Story: Look at this ball, it's big and round (Part 1)
Extra: 2
The Magician Playing Cards - Red (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end
Extra Story: The Female Inherits Her Father's Business Mariko (Part 1)
Extra: 2
Extra: 3
Fanwai: Those who love hot pot will not have bad luck
All Squinting Eyes Are Black Belly--Brown (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
Extra Story: A Day Trip to Baozi Soul World (Part 1)
Extra: 3
The Irritable Chief - Black (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra Story: The Lemon From Ten Years Later
The Noble Dog Demon - White (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end
Extra Story: Shura's Original Story (Part 1)
Extra: 2
Extra: 3
High IQ 218 Shaking M - Golden (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
Extra Story: Little Golden Flower with Superpowers~ (Part 1)
Extra: 2
Horns on the head~--Bright red (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 end
Extra Story: Highland Barley and the Land God
Weird? hero! --Silver White (1-5)
6-10
11-13 end
Extra Story: Find, Find, Find Dad (1-2)
The Working Lion - Orange (1-5)
6-10
11-14 end
Extra Story: Little Belu's Child Bride?
Lord of the Underworld - Darkness (1-5)
6-11 end
Extra: Young Brother
The Thunder and Lightning in the Fairy-Golden Brilliant (1-6)
7-12 end
Extra Story: I brought my wife and son back home (1-2)
Ancient: The Butterfly Effect - Mr. Ma (1-5)
6-11 end
Extra Story: When the Son Knows His Mother Is a Man
Ancient: The Man Who Was Cuckolded--Lian Zhuangzhu (1-5)
6-10 end
Extra Story: Ordinary Daily Life
Ancient: The Blind Bat--Young Master Yuan (1-5)
6-11 end
Extra Story: Qiu Chen
Gu: This is a Shaking M--Shizi (1-5)
6-10
11-13 end
Extra Story: Follow-up in a few years (1-2)
Gu: The infatuated traitor of the teacher's sect--Brother (1-5)
6-10
11-15 end
Extra Story: The Derailed Plot (1-2)
Ancient: The Prince Who Failed the Rebellion-Resurnamed Murong (1-5)
6-10
11-13 end
Extra Story: The son is with the son of the deadly enemy (1-2)
Ancient: The Evil King of Madness--Stone Leader (1-5)
6-10
11-15 end
Extra Story: Twins (1-3)
Dragon and Phoenix among People--Lu Fengxian (1-5)
6-12 end
Extra Story: The Husband and Wife Transmigrate to the Original Story
One Emperor Through the Ages-Brother Zheng (1-5)
6-12 end
Extra Story: Bringing a Baby (1-3)
The Immortal of Guanjiangkou--Second Brother Yang (1-5)
6-10
11-13 end
Chapter 330 Extra Story: Follow-up (1-3)
Ending chapter of [QT] LTVHAS!

Extra: 2

720 22 2
By coffeenrie

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 77 Extra Story: A Day Trip to Baozi Soul World (Part 2)

    It really is Aizen...

    Urahara Kisuke finally found a familiar aura in the other person at this time, smiled and said: "I don't believe I'm right, after all we were enemies before." "Not only in the past." Aizen

    haha Said: "You can bring buns, you must meet my three conditions."

    Kisuke Urahara: "Hey, hey! I'm helping your son find out the problem! Why do you want me to meet your three conditions?!" Aizen said

    deeply Pupil looked at him: "Isn't this just one of them?"

    Kisuke Urahara scratched his cheek guiltyly, "Yes, tell me, what are the conditions?"

    How could he tell Aizen that his son might be the reincarnated soul? Wang or something...

    Aizen: "1: Send him back in a day. 2: Keep him safe. 3: Let □□ Kiora follow him."

    Urahara Kisuke: "There is not enough time in one day, and □□ Qiora Aura?? This..."

    Aizen raised her eyebrows: "Forget it."

    "Wait!" Urahara Kisuke held back his headache and wanted to get up, gritted his teeth and said, "I agree!"

    Baozi was dizzy Humbly, but he still understood one thing, that is, the strange uncle in front of him was going to take him away for a day, and he tilted his head in doubt: "Dad?"

    Lan Ran touched his head: "Didn't you always Are you curious about the Soul Realm? Stop by and have a look."

    Baozi shook his head, "Okay~ But Xiaowu..."

    He felt sad when he thought of Xiaowu's absence.

    The first day Xiao Wu was away, I missed him!

    Aizen: "We'll wait for him at home overnight, and he will come back tomorrow."

    "Yeah!"

    Aizen looked at Kisuke Urahara: "Then you can come pick him up tomorrow."

    Kisuke Urahara: "..."

    Fuck ruthless! Didn't they arrange for him to stay for a day? !

    When Baozi woke up the next day

    , he saw the first Kiora standing beside the bed.

    Short black hair, pale complexion and green eyes, with dark green tear-stained lines on the face extending from the fundus of the eyes to the chin, like tear-stains. He stood there quietly, staring at the child on the bed. He was always so quiet, composed, and calm...

    But this sign lasted for less than a few seconds before being defeated by the child.

    When Baozi saw him, tears fell down his cheeks instantly like golden beans, and he got up and hugged him, "Xiao Wu... woo woo burp... I miss you so much..."

    Kiora His body stiffened, and he pursed his lips. He expertly hugged him in the posture of holding a child, but every time he encountered Baozi crying, he was a little at a loss. Patting him on the back lightly, "Don't cry."

    The little bun sobbed, and wiped his tears on the clothes on Kiora's shoulders. The little fat man hugged his neck firmly, and exaggerated: "Xiao Wu, don't leave me for such a long time next time. , I was almost abducted by a strange green uncle yesterday!"

    □□ Kiora showed no expression on his face, but murderous intent suddenly appeared in his eyes, "Someone bullied you?!"

    Xiao Baozi's sobbing voice After a pause, he really wanted to nod his head to win Xiao Wu's love, but his kind heart prevented him from lying, "No, it's just almost, after Dad and Mu Mu came later, the matter will be resolved..."

    □□ Kiora patted Xiao Baozi's back     comfortingly :

    "Mmm , are you scared?     " Go to Soul World, Dad told you to go with me."     Kiora didn't ask why, but just nodded expressionlessly, without the slightest hesitation, and said, "Okay."     Xiao Baozi finally laughed happily, "Baozi My favorite is Xiao Wu!"     □□ Kiora's face softened, "I also like steamed stuffed buns.     "     ………………………………………………………     . He didn't hide his origins, and Baozi could see spirits since he was born, so Baozi had heard of this place in Soul Soul Realm, but he never had the chance to come here.     Kisuke Urahara took the buns directly to Seireitei, where nobles and gods of death lived, and was going to take the buns to Captain Yamamoto Motoyanagi.     But on the way there, I met a lot of acquaintances...     "Yo~! Manager Urahara~ It's been a long time. Why did you come to Seireitei suddenly? Is there a problem in this world?" Her long hair is tied up with a windmill hairpin. If you only look at her back, she is a tall beauty, but if the premise is not to match that uncle's face.

    Although the facial features are also very stiff, but inexplicably a little greasy. Just like Uncle Avocado. Baozi looked away a little disgusted, and stared at Xiao Wu's face to wash his eyes.

    Still his Xiao Wu is handsome.

    "Haha, long time no see Captain Jingshui, the place under my jurisdiction is of course very safe!" Urahara Kisuke also greeted with a smile.

    Jingle Shunsui invited him: "Okay, let's have a drink now?"

    Kisuke Urahara: "Drink next time, I still have something to do."

    Of course, Jingle Shunsui also saw the little boy beside him and Kiora He doesn't know the little boy, but he is very familiar with Kiora, Aizan's subordinate. He thought that Kiora was already dead in the last battle, but he didn't expect that he would appear here intact. Soul World, and it's still by Kisuke Urahara's side.

    He raised his eyebrows, and didn't ask about Kiora, but instead looked at the little boy next to him in a joking tone, "Yo, I haven't seen you for a few years, and you have an illegitimate child? Well... they look alike A person I hate..."

    Kisuke Urahara covered his wicked smile with a fan, and said, "He is not my child, but Aizen Soyousuke's son." "Pfft——!!!

    " Jingle Chunshui spit out a sip of wine from his mouth.

    What...what the hell? ? ? ?

    Jingle Shunsui stiffened all over, and said in astonishment: "Master Urahara, this joke is a bit too big..." Urahara

    Kisuke laughed inwardly, finally someone understood his mood at that time, he raised his eyebrows and said, "You think I will Are you joking about this kind of thing?"

    "No..." Jingle Chunshui felt a big trough in his heart, wait! He suddenly remembered something, looked at Kisuke Urahara and said, "Didn't Aizen escape after being imprisoned in hell?! When did he give birth to a son?? Urahara, do you know where he is?"

    Urahara Kisuke twitched his eyebrows, he seemed to have forgotten, although he had reported to the captain before that Aizen had lost his power in this world, there is nothing to fear. But he thought that the captain would tell the other captains about it, so he didn't do anything extra, and it turned out that the captain didn't say anything? ?

    Urahara Kisuke said without changing his face: "Aizen has lost all his power now, and he has married a human and had children in this world."

    Jingle Shunsui: "..." This melon is a bit big, let him take it easy.

    In the process of fleeing, she got married and had a baby, and lived happily ever after. Why is Aizen such a bastard! ! (艹盘哉)

    Jingle Chunshui, who has been single until now, is sour.

    This also makes sense, why the first Kiora is here.

    His mind was full of problems and questions, Jingle Shunsui took a sip of wine for himself, had an idea in his mind, and said, "Are you going to take him to see the captain now?" Kisuke Urahara: "Together

    ?

    " That's what I mean." Jingle Chunshui just took a step, but stopped suddenly, with a treacherous smile on his face, and said: "The other captains are drinking in the tavern, let's invite them to join us." You can't let him eat this melon

    alone

    Urahara Kisuke and him looked at each other with a smile, everything was kept silent.

    Baozi tightened his hands holding onto Kiora's calf, and hid behind Xiaowu in a little fear.

    These two uncles seem to be perverted!

    The two, who didn't know that their image had been reduced to the level of a pervert in the children's mind, quickly gathered at the gate of the captain of the destination for the common bad taste and a clear division of labor.

    "Huh? Urahara! Why are you here?"

    "Long time no see Urahara! Haha!"

    "Captain Urahara..."

    "Huh? Urahara, do you have a son?"

    "Why is Kiora here?! Could it be that Aizen is back?"

    Kisuke Urahara greeted them with a smile, and looked at the captain Motoyanagi Shigekuni Yamamoto who appeared at the door, and said, "After the matter is over, we Reminiscing about the old days, the captain is here."

    The originally noisy crowd became as quiet as a chicken in an instant.

    Yamamoto Motoyasa Shigekuni was well aware of their arrival, so he glared angrily at the two brats who didn't think it was a big deal, and looked at Xiao Baozi, his eyes became more and more fiery as time went by.

    Urahara Kisuke had already communicated with him about the special nature of this child in advance, and he was mentally prepared, but when he actually saw it, he was still completely shocked.

    He calmed down, looked at Baozi with a smile: "What's your name?"

    Baozi blinked, and said obediently: "Lan Ran Si Lan..."

    The captain was stunned, and stared in disbelief the next second. Eyes widened: "Your surname is Aizen? Then your father is Aizen Soyousuke?" Others

    also looked at the little boy curiously. They were also a little flustered now, with a vague premonition in their hearts.

    Sure enough, Xiao Baozi said proudly: "My father is Aizen Soyousuke! My mother is Shi Mu!" The     captain

    : "??!!!"

    Others: "???!!!"

groove! !

    Is it the blue dye they know? ?

    Shishiro Ukitake: "Aizen?! ​​By the way, he has escaped from hell for several years! But didn't you hear that he is dead!?" "Yeah, why are

    his babies so big?" "

    It's hard Could this be his conspiracy again?"

    "..."

    Baozi couldn't help puffing out his chest when he heard them discussing his father, heh heh, his father didn't lie to him, he really has a great reputation!

    Everyone looked at Kisuke Urahara, asking him to give them an answer. Kisuke Urahara looked at the captain, and he was so handsome.

    The captain coughed and said, "I don't want to worry you if I don't tell them the truth."

    Then, he turned and walked to the main hall: "Let's go, I'll tell you everything, and by the way, Urahara also talked about this kid Situation."

    Kisuke Urahara: "...Okay, I understand."

    It seems that he was being stingy by the captain.

    The author has something to say: I haven't finished the two chapters, it's too procrastinating!

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-01-17 01:58:14~2020-01-18 02:02:43~ Thanks to the

    little angels who cast landmines: naturally cute, Orange, 1 baby spirit rabbit;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: un 58 bottles; spicy fox called Xiaobai 34 bottles; xf-l, lonely Yundou 10 bottles; Mu Lixia 7 bottles; Guangzuka 5 bottles ; Lazy is not my fault 3 bottles; Yu Jun Yiqu 2 bottles; Quan Dian Dian, You Yu 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.1K 82
Title:未婚夫到底做错了什么![快穿] Author:糯米圆子惹 Qiao Yiran felt that the novels she had read recently were all fucking poisonous. "I'm sorry, I think I prefer gir...
28.7K 611 136
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel] Author: Zhang Sanwu Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-01-05 Latest: Chapter 349 The First World (End)...
683K 52.8K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
17.1K 565 41
"After being genetically matched, the sex of the female insect has changed [Zerg]" Author: 晴雨无依 Introduction: At the age of 16, Levin Manson broke o...