[Quick Transmigration] Let th...

By coffeenrie

[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor! [快穿]让反派后继有人吧! Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Cat... More

Rainbow Team - Gray (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
Extra: 2
The Prince's Assembly - Silver (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
Extra Story: 1999 One-day Tour (Part 1)
Extra: 2
The Walking Elementary School-Students-Silver Gray (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end
Extra Story: When the original novel's students transmigrate to other people (1)
Extra: 2
The Blind Date Guest from the Moon - From - Lanbai (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end
Extra Story: Look at this ball, it's big and round (Part 1)
Extra: 2
The Magician Playing Cards - Red (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end
Extra Story: The Female Inherits Her Father's Business Mariko (Part 1)
Extra: 2
Extra: 3
Fanwai: Those who love hot pot will not have bad luck
All Squinting Eyes Are Black Belly--Brown (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
Extra Story: A Day Trip to Baozi Soul World (Part 1)
Extra: 2
Extra: 3
The Irritable Chief - Black (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra Story: The Lemon From Ten Years Later
The Noble Dog Demon - White (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 end
Extra Story: Shura's Original Story (Part 1)
Extra: 2
Extra: 3
High IQ 218 Shaking M - Golden (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
Extra Story: Little Golden Flower with Superpowers~ (Part 1)
Extra: 2
Horns on the head~--Bright red (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 end
Extra Story: Highland Barley and the Land God
Weird? hero! --Silver White (1-5)
6-10
11-13 end
Extra Story: Find, Find, Find Dad (1-2)
The Working Lion - Orange (1-5)
6-10
11-14 end
Extra Story: Little Belu's Child Bride?
Lord of the Underworld - Darkness (1-5)
6-11 end
Extra: Young Brother
The Thunder and Lightning in the Fairy-Golden Brilliant (1-6)
7-12 end
Extra Story: I brought my wife and son back home (1-2)
Ancient: The Butterfly Effect - Mr. Ma (1-5)
6-11 end
Extra Story: When the Son Knows His Mother Is a Man
Ancient: The Man Who Was Cuckolded--Lian Zhuangzhu (1-5)
6-10 end
Extra Story: Ordinary Daily Life
Ancient: The Blind Bat--Young Master Yuan (1-5)
6-11 end
Extra Story: Qiu Chen
Gu: This is a Shaking M--Shizi (1-5)
6-10
11-13 end
Extra Story: Follow-up in a few years (1-2)
Gu: The infatuated traitor of the teacher's sect--Brother (1-5)
6-10
11-15 end
Extra Story: The Derailed Plot (1-2)
Ancient: The Prince Who Failed the Rebellion-Resurnamed Murong (1-5)
6-10
11-13 end
Extra Story: The son is with the son of the deadly enemy (1-2)
Ancient: The Evil King of Madness--Stone Leader (1-5)
6-10
11-15 end
Extra Story: Twins (1-3)
Dragon and Phoenix among People--Lu Fengxian (1-5)
6-12 end
Extra Story: The Husband and Wife Transmigrate to the Original Story
One Emperor Through the Ages-Brother Zheng (1-5)
6-12 end
Extra Story: Bringing a Baby (1-3)
The Immortal of Guanjiangkou--Second Brother Yang (1-5)
6-10
11-13 end
Chapter 330 Extra Story: Follow-up (1-3)
Ending chapter of [QT] LTVHAS!

Extra Story: The Adventures of Xiaotuanzi (1)

2.6K 81 1
By coffeenrie

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 12 Extra Story: The Adventures of Xiaotuanzi

    After Haizaki Shogo and Shi Mu became adults, they couldn't wait to get married and get a certificate. Huizaki, who had been holding back for a long time, was finally able to do things other than kissing and hugging.

    Shi Mu was a little worried at first, but a few years later, after successfully giving birth to the baby, he finally put his heart into his stomach.

    In a blink of an eye, four years later, the baby went to kindergarten. In one week, Shimu picks up the baby on Monday, Wednesday, and Shogo Huizaki picks up the baby on the second and fourth day, and on the remaining Fridays, Huizaki's mother picks up the baby. On this day, the two go to the world of two.

    Today is Friday.

    Baby Huizaki sat obediently on the stool at the door, waiting for grandma to pick him up.

    But when he saw a familiar person not far away, his round eyes lit up immediately: "Teacher, the baby's daddy is here to pick up the baby, and the baby is leaving first!" The teacher ran away before the teacher could react, and couldn't help being surprised: "Eh

    ? Whose child is this? Is it from our school?"

    Shogo Huizaki had just had a fight with the person who laughed at him, and at this moment he was very angry.

    Do those guys think that if I lose to Kise Ryota in the basketball game, I will be devastated? !

    "Papa~"

    Heh, in the end, I was beaten so badly that even my mother didn't recognize her.

    "Papa~!"

    As soon as Haizaki raised his leg, he felt that the weight of his leg was not right. When he lowered his head, he saw a gray-haired child with a watermelon head hugging his leg.

    "Hey, let go of the kid!" Haizaki's eyes were fierce, and every time the kid saw his expression, he would run away crying.

    However, there are exceptions to everything.

    For example, the gray-haired kid in front of him, seeing his ferocious expression, not only didn't cry and run away to call his mother, but smiled very happily, showing two neat rows of small teeth, and stretched out his hands to hug him. "Papa hug~ (▽)"

    "Papa?" Haizaki frowned, bent over and stared at him: "Child, you mistook me, I'm not your father!"

    After speaking, he pushed the child aside, raised his legs and was about to leave.

    As soon as the baby saw that the other party was gone, he became anxious immediately, and hurriedly chased after him with two short legs, "Papa, papa is waiting for the baby!"

    Hui Qi didn't care about it at all, and continued to walk forward.

    "Ah!"

    The sound of falling came from behind, Haizaki stopped, clicked his tongue, turned around impatiently, looked at the four-year-old child who got up and patted his clothes and pants, walked over and picked them up.

    "Papa?" The baby writhed uncomfortably as he was held by the collar.

    Haizaki: "Don't move!"

    "But it's uncomfortable... qaq"

    "Trouble!" Haizaki changed the action of carrying him to clamping him.

    The baby stopped moving, raised his little head and asked, "Papa, where are we going?"

    "The police station." Shogo Huizaki replied carelessly, "Also, I'm not your father, don't call me father!" "

    You It’s the baby’s papa, why can’t I call you papa?” ​​The baby struggled angrily after being dazed, “The baby won’t go to the police station, and the baby didn’t make a mistake, so don’t go to the police station!” In order to prevent the child from struggling to fall, Shougo Huisaki went to the police station

    . Change the holding posture to carrying.

    "Papa, are you going out to pick up girls so that the baby will not call you papa? Let go of the baby, and the baby will sue Mumu! Let Mumu punish you by kneeling on the keyboard!" "?" Suddenly realizing that this kid is quite funny

    , Just as he was about to speak, he saw Akashi Kise Midorima Kuroko and the others walking towards him.

    Haizaki rarely sees them together, it should be a dinner party or something.

    What Heizi and the others saw was such a scene, Huizaki Shougo had a malicious expression on his face, holding a child who was only about four years old, and the child was still struggling.

    Qingfeng Dahui suddenly became angry: "You let him go!"

    Haizaki was yelled at with question marks all over his head, he let go of his hand, and the child jumped steadily on the ground.

    Qingfeng: "Haisaki! I thought that although you were a little bit bad, you were not so bad. I didn't expect that you would even bully children?!"     Huizaki

    : "Huh???"

Gaining more confidence, his small chest straightened a lot, he ran to Aomine's side with a thump, hugged Akashi's calf accurately, and complained angrily: "Seijuro~ hurry up! The baby called Mumu and said that Papa was out to pick up girls, and he wanted to send the baby to the police station!"

    Seijuro Akashi: "...?"

    Others: "???" What? ? ?

    Did they hear correctly? ?

    Aomine was terrified: "He hugged Akashi's leg?!"

    Kise was terrified: "He actually called Captain Akashi Seijuro??"

    Midorima was puzzled: "Who is his father?" Murasakihara

    lightly said: "He looks so good It’s really like Haizaki.”

    Heizi asked: “When did Huizaki-kun have a child?”

    The corner of Huizaki’s mouth twitched: “...that’s not my child! I just met me too, okay?!”

    Everyone believed it After all, Shogo Haizaki is only 16 years old, no matter how you think about it, it is impossible to have a 4-year-old child.

    Seeing that his uncles were not in the mood, the baby became anxious, "Shengjuro Zhengjuro, call Mumu quickly!" The

    corner of Akashi's mouth twitched: "Child, how do you know my name?"

    Why did the baby not move? If you want to ask this question, you tilt your head in confusion and say, "It was Seijuro you told me yourself!" Then suddenly he laughed idiotically: "Seijuro, you are getting more and more beautiful, just wait, wait When the baby grows up, the baby will marry you."

    Akashi: "..."

    Haizaki: "..."

    Qingfeng: "..."

    Luma: "..."

    Kise: "..."

    Heizi: "..."

    "..." Murasakihara was so frightened that he stopped eating.

    Kise admired: "This kid is really brave."

    It is definitely not an easy person to marry Akashi when he grows up.

    Akashi wasn't angry, after all, it was funny to hear the teasing words out of the mouth of a four-year-old kid after all. "Child, what's your name?"

    The baby's face is so stupid that he can't remember it, but he forgives your expression because you look so good-looking, and said in a childlike voice, "The baby's name is Hui Hui. Qi Xiangrui, it's Furui's Rui~"

    Kise really likes children, they are so big and fun: "My child, what about your family?"

    "The baby is not called a child! It is called the baby Rurui!"

    "Okay, then, Rarity, where's your family?"

    Rarity snorted in the direction of Huizaki, and said again: "Uncle Huang Lai, why don't you know the baby's papa! Papa is right there!"

    Kise was surprised: "You know me?"

    Murasaki: "So this is really your child, Haizaki."

    Haizaki said angrily, "I told you I don't have a child!

    " Bian, the tears were wrapped up in an instant, and it was very pitiful to cry or not, "Papa, don't you want me? ()" Midorima watched the

    play: "It's a beast, a beast."

    Haizaki went crazy: "I Only 16 years old, how could there be such a big child!!"

    Aomine added: "Not necessarily, maybe the woman is older."

    Haizaki: "Do you think everyone is like you?!"

    Qingfeng: "..."

    "Oh~" Others who don't think it's a big deal to eat melons.

    "Let's fight to the death, Huizaki Shougo—"

    "Come here, I'm afraid of you!"

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, baby don't eat steamed buns! steamed buns are tasteless!" With snot and tears rushing over to hug Haizaki's thigh, and wiped all the snot on Haizaki's pants by the way.

    Haizaki: "...('炸')"

    Kise hugged Rarity and said, "Ahhh, Rarity, you are too cute! Let Kise brother be your father, don't Huizaki That guy!"

    Rarity sobbed, and pushed his head away with her small hands seriously: "No, I can't be your moth, Papa belongs to Mumu, you have Uncle Heizi as your wife, so you can't compete with Papa for Mumu Mu."

    Huang Lai: "..."

    Heizi: "..."

    "Oh~" x everyone.

    Huang Lai's face instantly turned red, and when he looked left and right, he didn't look at Heizi's guilty look: "Rarui, what are you talking about!"

    Although everyone was joking, they didn't take it seriously, and no one thought about it, Rarity. It's from a parallel world, after all, it's too unbelievable.

    At this moment, Rarity suddenly thought of something, took off the schoolbag she had been carrying, and took out a mobile phone with the number 007 engraved on the back from the schoolbag. Hurry up and admit your mistake to the baby and take the baby home, or the baby will call Mumu!"

    Hui Qi twitched the corners of his mouth, wishing that the little kid would call quickly, and urged: "Hit it, hit it quickly, it won't I'll help you!"

    Who would have thought that he would find trouble by himself while walking on the street?

    Rarity groaned, indicating that you had no chance, and then pressed the number 1 button to dial the phone.

    The phone rang a few times and was quickly connected.

    A gentle male voice came from the other end of the phone. "Hello?"

    Ruarui subconsciously covered her tears when she heard this familiar voice, and cried: "Mu Mu, wow—"

    Shi Mu was worried: "What's wrong with the baby? Did you get bullied?" Where is grandma? Ask grandma to answer the phone."

    Ruirui has always been very obedient, but she is a big kid, and when she falls down, she pats her butt and gets up, so Shi Mu has never seen Rurui being so wronged.

    "Grandma isn't here, so it was Papa who picked me up." Ruirui whimpered and complained: "Mumu, Papa is going to pick up girls! Fortunately, the baby found him in time, and now the baby has caught him, come quickly!"

    Shi Mu was full of doubts, looked at Xiangwu Huizaki next to him, and said in confusion: "Baby, did you misunderstand the person? Daddy is next to Mumu." "Baby didn't admit it! It's Papa!

    " .

    Shi Mu motioned for Huisaki Shogo to answer the phone, and Huisaki who was listening beside him was also confused, and ended the call and said, "Baby, I'm Papa." Rarity was stunned, looked up at Huisaki Shogo, then

    looked Looking at the phone: "Papa, why are there two of you?"

    Haizaki: "" What nonsense is this kid talking about?

    The author has something to say: There is another cute side story~
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.5K 101
Title: 在虫族怀里吃软饭的我 Author:软饭天才 Status: Completed Description: One day Xie Ruan was hit by a car while trying to save someone, and was killed on the sp...
208K 6.5K 180
Title: [快穿]把配角生出来吧! Author: 孤独的瓶子 Status: 180 Chapters (Completed) Description: Because the mother of the supporting role was disturbed by the turbul...
120K 3.7K 65
Short Title: CS Alternate Title: 逆袭反攻略(快穿) Status: Completed Author: 橘子舟 Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Shounen Ai, Yaoi Tags: Doctors, Episodic, Futuristi...
28.9K 611 136
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel] Author: Zhang Sanwu Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-01-05 Latest: Chapter 349 The First World (End)...