Never Let Go - Geralt of Rivi...

By PossumLaufeyson

Y/n L/n, the Queen of Dragons. But the thing is, she thinks no one knows she is queen... •🏹• When Y/n runs a... More

~Aesthetics & Information~
~Prologue~
~i~
~ii~
~*iii*~
~iv~
~v~
~vi~
~vii~
~viii~
~ix~
~x~
~*xi*~
~xii~
~xiii~
~xiv~
~xv~
~xvi~
~xvii~
~xviii~
~*xix*~
~xx~
~xxi~
~xxii~
~xxiv~
~*Epilogue*~
~Bonus: Interview with Henry Cavill and Y/n L/n~
~+Second Book+~

~*xxiii*~

2.1K 63 1
By PossumLaufeyson

You stared out over the clouds that were crowded below the mountain, wind whipping in your face.

The memory of Borch letting go replayed in your head, as tears rolled down your cheeks.

Both Jaskier and Geralt stood with you, Jaskier standing on your left as Geralt stood behind you, his arms wrapping around your shoulders.

"You did your best," Geralt whispered, into your ear.

"There's nothing else you could've done," Jaskier added, and you gave him a small smile of thanks. "Why don't we leave tomorrow? That is, if you'll give me another chance to prove myself a...worthy travel companion."

You hummed, nuzzling yourself against Geralt's arms.

"We could head to the coast," Geralt suggested. "Get away for awhile."

You didn't answer.

"Sounds like something Borch would say, doesn't it?" Jaskier said, causing you to close your eyes, a tear running down your face. "Life is too short. Do what pleases you, while you can."

"Composing your next song?" You asked.

"No, I'm just, uh...just trying to work out what pleases me," Jaskier said.

"You'll figure it out," You said. 

"Go to bed, Y/n," Jaskier said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Back at the tent, Geralt helped you into your gown, giving you soft kisses every time you faced him.

"Geralt," You said, as he kissed your shoulder. "Not that I'm complaining, but...what are you doing?"

"It wasn't your fault," Geralt muttered, in between kisses. "Borch wouldn't let go accidentally. He meant to. And like Jaskier said, there was nothing you could've done."

"But I feel like I could have done something," You said, quietly, as you ran your fingers through Geralt's matted hair.

"Lay down, love," Geralt whispered. "Let me please you."

"Bu-"

"Don't argue with me," Geralt said. "I want to do this."

You sighed, before getting onto the bed and laying on your back.

Geralt tied the tent flaps together, making sure no one could get in.

•Smut Begins•

He then made his way to you, slipping your gown over your head, and staring at your body.

"You're so beautiful," Geralt muttered, kissing your lips.

You let out a soft moan as Geralt moved his hands up your body to massage at your breasts.

It sent a pool of arousal down to your legs, causing you to whimper.

Geralt moved his lips down, kissing at your neck, your collarbone, before kneading one breast and sucking at another one.

He spent a couple minutes like that, before moving to the other breast.

"Please, Geralt," You said. "I need you, right now."

"Whatever you need, love," Geralt said, unbuttoning his pants and tossing them off, before removing his shirt. "You sure you don't-"

"I just need you," You said, and Geralt smiled.

"I'll be gentle," Geralt said. "I'm going to make love to you, Y/n. You deserve it, because I fucking love you. You know that, right?"

"Mhm," You hummed, as Geralt slowly pushed into you.

"What did you say?" Geralt asked.

"Yes, I know you love me," You said, letting out a moan as Geralt pushed in and out of you. "F-fuck."

"Feel good?" Geralt asked.

"Mhm," You hummed. "S'good."

"Good," Geralt said, kissing at your lips.

His fingers circled your hardened nipples, before moving his fingers down to your achy clit.

"Nugh-Geralt," You moaned, bucking your hips.

"You like that?" Geralt asked, making circles over your clit, causing your mouth to hang open.

"D-don't stop," You moaned, continuing to buck your hips as his cock hit that oh so sweet spot inside of you. 

"I don't plan on it, love," Geralt said. "Fuck, you're so tight around me. You're squeezing the shit out of me."

His fingers made quicker circles over your clit, causing you to moan a bit louder.

Geralt swallowed all your moans with his kisses, continuing to thrust into you.

"Fuck, feels s'good," You moaned. "Don't...don't think I'll be able to last much..longer."

"You keep clenching like that, I won't last very longer either," Geralt said, letting out a deep moan as you purposely clenched around him. "Fuck, Y/n."

With each thrust into your wet pussy, you clenched.

"Fuck, Y/n, I'm-I'm gonna c-cum," Geralt moaned.

"M-me too," You moaned.

Geralt thrusted harder, hitting that spot inside of you, causing you to bite down a scream.

"Cum over me, love," Geralt moaned. "Make a fucking mess for me."

You released at his words, his fingers continuing to make circles over your clit, as you rode out your orgasms.

Geralt then pulled out and came over your stomach, and you both panted.

He leaned down and kissed your forehead, before getting off the bed and grabbing a cloth, dappening it with the water bucket in the tent.

He came back to you, cleaning his mess from your stomach, and getting rid of the extra arousal between your legs.

•Smut Ends•

He then wrapped the blanket around you, you pressing your chest against the bed, turning your head to look at Geralt, who looked at you with care, love, and affection. 

He placed his hand on your shoulder, making circles, causing you to close your eyes.

"Do you hurt?" You ask. "I don't mean physical pain. They say Witchers can't feel human emotion."

"They say whatever justifies despising our kind," Geralt said, his circles moving to your cheek, causing you to lean into his touch. 

"Do you regret it?" You asked. "Becoming a Witcher?"

"It's hard to regret something you didn't choose," Geralt said, and you opened your eyes.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't-"

"Don't apologize, love," Geralt said, with a smile. "I understood what you meant."

"What if the choice had been yours," You said, closing your eyes again. "What would you have done instead? A farmer?"

You scooted closer, as he continued the stroking motion on your cheek.

You opened your eyes, meeting the golden ones that stared at you with love.

"A stableman?" You added, causing Geralt to chuckle. 

"Horses are good company," Geralt said, and you hummed with agreement. "But if I ever dreamed of being something...other...than what I am...it was too long ago to remember."

Geralt stopped the stroking motion, moving his hand down so he could touch your medallion, smoothing his thumb over the carving.

"Did you ever dream of being a Sorceress?" Geralt asked, returning the stroking motion on your cheek.

"I didn't have much of a choice, either," You said. 

Geralt sighed, moving his arm around your waist and pulling you close so you were against his chest. You looked up at him, and he raised his hand up to continue stroking your cheek.

"I dreamed...of becoming important to someone," You said, quietly. "Someday."

Geralt hummed, moving his hand from your cheek to stroking your hair.

"Before we met," Geralt said. "The days were calm...and the nights were restless. But now...for the 6 years, you're so important to me, Y/n."

You smiled up at him, resting your hand on the curls of his chest, before running your hand up to his face, stroking his features.

"You're pretty," You said, with a smile, which Geralt returned.

You leaned down to kiss his lips, Geralt's arms around you tightening.

"I love you," You said, smiling, resting your forehead against his. "Thank you for being apart of my life."

"And thank you, love," Geralt said, moving his hand up to tangle his fingers in your hair. "For being apart of my life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1K 49
Part 2 of 'Toss A Coin | Geralt X OC | The Witcher FF' - Focus on 'The Witcher Nightmare of the Wolf'- - Focus on 'The Witcher Season 2' (when releas...
205K 5.8K 89
Netflix's The Witcher Season 1 FanFiction Changed timeline: Queen of Lyria and Rivia (earlier); The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Blood and Wine (earlier) (Spo...
5.5K 50 6
While Henry is away for filming, Kal is with one of Henry's brothers. But what happens if this big friendly giant runs away during a storm and ends u...
1.2K 42 2
"If we are to use you as bait to lure our possessed Witcher here to Kaer Morhen, do you understand what that entails?" Jaskier nods, but he remains q...