๐’๐“๐€๐˜

Von booksifys

Nora Turner, a model with a taste for the unexpected, finds herself entwined in the glamorous world of Chelse... Mehr

โœฎ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
epilogue
???

32

713 10 1
Von booksifys

The next morning, I woke up earlier than usual, so I wouldn't miss the flight to Madrid that was in the afternoon. Sophia will be carpooling me, as usual though.

I checked Instagram for the comments under my most recent post with pictures from the party. Let's just say some people went crazy...

The only comments I replied to were Isla, Mase, and Chilly's.

__________

8.6k comments

@norastyle I KNEW IT. THEY WERE DATING THIS ENTIRE TIME— ESP AFTER THE INTERVIEW WITH BRITTNEY

@mm19lvrs_ AHHHH U AND MASE R SO CUTE, HBD BTW💙💙

@masonmount 💙💙
|
|———> @noraturner01 love u
|———> @ncraeditz OH MY GOD!🥹

@ucl_chels21 the rumors were true?!? but happy bday queen

@nqravfx BRO BRO BRO @nqrsmvunt SCREAMING SO HARD OMG OMG????

@islavuk67 expected these comments😭😭
|
|———> @noraturner01 i was so ready for them.

@benchilwell the pic was ur idea tbf
|
|———> @noraturner01 u fucking yelled at us to do it so dont even act like that
                   |—> @benchilwell u guys r cuties tho🥰
                              |—> @noraturner01 thx ☺️

___________

I also checked out the update accounts as well to see what their reaction was to my recent. Of course, they went crazy as well.

"In Nora's recent post, there was a picture of her and Mason kissing— assuming this is how they will announce them both dating."

The assumption was somehow right, like I didn't want to make a whole announcement video or something... that's just too much!

After checking all of my socials, I decided to check the messages I received on iMessage. There was a lot, most of them were about that one picture.

I left them on delivered, the only one that really caught my eye was Mase's. I decided to answer his texts, since clearly I knew what it was going to be about.

__________

mase

mase
NORAAAA

mase
did u see the comments under
ur post, everyones going crazy

me
as expected tho

me
they all suspected it too

mase
i should post some party pics
on my story

mase
should i make the fans go
crazier??

me
honestly id do it for fun

mase
ill post a pic of us two hugging yk

mase
with a text being like "my girls finally
24💙💙"

me
thats so💀

me
im actually cringing??

mase
whatever

mase
js the blue hearts then

me
ye ig

me
brb ima get ready, soph is coming
over to pick me up and drive me
to the airport

me
were watching the match today😊

mase
see u soon <3

_____________

That's when I started to get ready. I wore the kit Soph had given me a while ago, I should really get a new and updated one. I also wore jeans along with the kit.

I waited for Sophia's text, signaling me to go outside to her car.

Once I received the text, I walked outside and grabbed my luggage with all my clothes for overnight. We're staying in Madrid for two nights because the flight was quite expensive, so might as well stay there for a few days... my birthday gift?

I entered her car, hearing a familar tune playing on the aux.

Sophia pointed at the car's radio. "Hey," she said. "I'm playing your playlist— it's Call It What You Want! I think?"

I buckled my seatbelt. "Yep, yes it is. First song I showed to— you know who..."

She laughed and started driving, "Masra 4 lifers!"

"Shut up, like actually," I rolled my eyes. "Did you see my recent post yet?"

"Yeah, you tagged me in it," she explained. "I saw the comments too, so silly."

I pulled up Instagram on my phone. "The fans were going crazy, oh look Mase posted on his story."

I clicked on the profile picture, then the story showed. It was a picture of us two hugging behind my birthday cake, there was a text on there too. It said, "ik u didn't want me to say anything cheesy, but ilysm + ur the best gf i could ever ask for. happy belated bday ml💙"

I was smiling at my phone, what the fuck! The text on the story was actually so sweet, cringed out a little, but it's so sweet.

Sophia turned to me for a split second, then looked back at the road. "What was it?" she asked me. "You're smiling a little too hard right now..."

I shook my head, yet still smiling. "It's just something really sweet he said— directed to me of course..."

"What did he say?"

"Umm..." I hesitated. "I know you didn't want me to say anything cheesy, but I love you so much plus you're the best girlfriend I could ever ask for— happy belated b-day my love..."

"AWWW!!!" she squealed.

"I know," I chuckled. "I'm reposting his story with a heart and then saying I love you back."

"You guys are so cute," she admitted, turning the wheel. "Cutest couple ever."

I shook my head. "You and Kai a whole different level though, 4 years together?"

"That's true, but you two are so cute!" she repeated once again.

"No comment on that honestly," I mumbled, not knowing what to say. My mouth was left speechless.

.
—————
.

That morning, I was on the plane with the boys to Madrid. I was next to Chilly, who was asleep. I was scrolling through different social media platforms, including Instagram. I saw Nora's post a few hours I got on the plane, I commented something. It was the blue hearts, she replied with "love u." That really got me blushing.

There was numerous notifications of replies under that one comment. Most were like "OMG" or like "I WAS WAITING FOR THIS."

I posted on my story a picture of Nora and me hugging at her birthday party. I just put a text on there, a little cheesy even though she said not to say anything cheesy.

Out of nowhere, Chilly had woken up and peeked over my shoulder. "What the fuck is that?" he asked in a whispering voice.

I put my phone to my chest. "You'll see soon."

"Show it to me now, you know how impatient I am!" he begged. "Please."

I rolled my eyes and showed him the story I was making. "Happy?" I asked.

"That's so cheesy," he commented, directing to the small text I added.

I scoffed, "Wouldn't you say that about your girlfriend?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't fucking know!"

"Wait, did you see Nor's recent?" I asked him.

He nodded his head. "Yeah, I literally commented on it."

"My bad bro," I said.

"The fans are wilding!"

I pulled up the comments. "Well obviously, this one person said 'waited for this, i love mase and nora together— SOULMATES!'"

Chilly started to laugh a little. "They're not wrong, that's actually something I would say."

"I wouldn't say soulmates though..."

"Why?"

I sighed, "What if we don't last?"

"Literally shut the fuck up," he said. "You guys are like so intertwined to each other, you're inseparable."

"How the bloody hell exactly?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Basically, you two are like this," he explained, then crossed his fingers. "You guys have a strong, everlasting bond."

"Okay, I'm ending this convo, I've heard enough," I said, placing his hand down.

"You've gotta stop being negative Mase," he mumbled, shaking his head. "I may be delulu, but not as delulu as you when you first liked her."

"Enough," I said, "I'm going to sleep."

"Sweet dreams," he said, patting my head. Then he whispered, "Dream of Nora..."

I slapped his shoulder and then fastened myself to sleep, a little nap for the rest of the flight. Extremely worried for the game later today— hope we get at least 2 goals.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.7K 538 57
When that one last night in New York City spent drunk, proves how quick events can change in one protectless move. For Amelia Rosendale and Kai Have...
74.9K 1.5K 50
Cassie Parsons and Aidan Hawke are your typical everyday people you see from a window in a coffee shop. Like the side characters to your life that yo...
25.1K 392 32
Charlotte williamson. leah williamsons little sister can the 16year old become one of the best also started ages ago probably won't finish it
25.5K 463 55
Her whole footballing career so far has been dedicated to Manchester United. But, her time on the men's team is different to her time on the women's...