Sinner's Place {h.s}

By shroomiebloom

One and only warning: This book contains religion, catholic guilt, sex addiction, drug abuse, graphic sexual... More

WARNINGS | INTRODUCTION
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
part two.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.

sixty-two.

2K 62 75
By shroomiebloom

Rose petals from last night's flowers scattered the bathroom floor, the lights dimmed though the sun was at such an angle that it hit the bathtub where I soaked. The rustic clawfoot bathtub had a shower curtain with it, a plain white color with dainty pink roses that we pushed back to let the sun in.

There were small flower pots that sat at the window, though the flowers inside of them were trying to stay alive, the leaves half brown half green like how the leaves transition from summer to fall. I stared in a content daze, my finger just barely grazing up Harry's thigh who was laying against the back of the tub, while I laid between his legs.

My gaze switched to the small table beside the tub, Harry had made a small board of snacks. It was nine in the morning. We had taken our morning slow, just as we would for the rest of the day. I leaned up carefully not to pinch Harry's skin, grabbing a strawberry from the assortment of snacks; there were grapes, cheese, bread, and of course wine, though we hadn't even touched it. It was just for the aesthetic.

"I'm not done, puppy." Harry said softly as his fingers grazed down my spine, a smile tugging at my lips.

"I just wanted a strawberry." I said back just as soft.

Harry hummed as I took my place back against his chest. His fingers found their way back into my hair, slowly massaging the shampoo into my hair; it was coconut and lavender scented and it smelled fucking heavenly. I had mentioned to Harry in my small coma during the relaxing massage that I wanted a few bottles to take home with me before we left.

My lips wrapped around the fruit, it crunched in my mouth as I chewed down on it; between the strawberry and the sensual massage, I had to confirm that this was the best memory of my life thus far. Harry was being so gentle with my hair, taking the strands of my hair and massaging the shampoo into it carefully, but deeply. I sighed happily, my head rolling to the side as my fingers clicked against the side of the tub.

The glimpse of my newly found ring caught my gaze and I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth. Last night was surreal. Taking things slow never seemed so much easier than it was now. In some terms, one would think that this meant that we were engaged; but I digress. This was merely a promise, one that I intended to keep, but I wasn't anxiously waiting for him to get on his knee and propose.

The ring fit perfectly, my thumb kept twirling it around my finger over and over again. Even tracing over it with my thumb, going in circles around the S – I just couldn't believe that he had gotten me a ring that matched his. This was a definition matching couple aesthetic, and now I understood it, when I never had before.

Matching with Harry made me feel warm, I just couldn't explain it.

"Tilt your head back, lovie." Harry brushed my hair back once more.

"Mm."

I hummed, lowering my body as I leaned my head back. Harry caught my eye, a content glimmer in his eye as he smiled down at me. I offered the half eaten strawberry, to which he took it into his mouth and started to chew it as he rinsed my hair out. He pushed the food to the side of his mouth just to say;

"Never thought sleepy eyes could look so pretty until I met you."

I blushed, rolling my eyes, "And yours aren't?"

"Oh, absolutely not, I look like fucking Frankenstein when I first wake up." Harry cracked a joke, using his finger to pull the bags under his eyes.

"Well, I guess I never thought I'd be attracted to a monster, but here we are." I added with a pinched face and crooked smile.

Harry chuckled under his breath as he wrung my hair out, then took it and wrapped it around his finger as he turned it into a small bun and used the clip on the side table to hold it together. He patted it to make sure it would stay, then I used my feet to push myself back onto his chest.

"You do that well," I waved towards my hair, "My hair."

"Mhm, well, I did have long hair at one point, didn't I?" Harry's hands were now massaging my shoulders slowly, his feet intertwining under my legs.

"Everything seems like such a faint memory..." The water was getting cold and I had goosebumps collecting on my arms, "Seems like so long ago."

"Right." Harry breathed, noticing my sudden change in behavior, he leaned down and kissed my head, "Up, baby. I'm gonna get your towel."

I hummed in response, pulling myself up with my hands on either side of the porcelain tub. Harry lifted from the water, the echoes of the water splashing as he stepped out of the tub and grabbed his towel first to wrap around the middle of his stomach.

I took the plug out from the drain and put it to the side. When I stood up after him, he handed me my towel and I wrapped it tightly around my body. He outstretched his hand silently and I took it with the invisible sparks of our touch dancing between us. I smile faintly, getting out of the tub and placing a kiss against his hand.

"So, as I could vaguely remember," Harry tapped his chin with his finger, "Breakfast at the cafe, Eiffel Tower, and then to get you one of those french hats, hm?"

"Don't forget lunch slash dinner." I pointed towards him with a breathy giggle.

"Oh, I couldn't forget. It's my favorite time of the day," He patted my bum from behind as he walked past me into the main room, "Get dressed, dolly."

Rolling my eyes, I started doing my skincare routine. It was the first day that I was motivated to do it, and I even brushed my teeth before bed and this morning. I felt better. Refreshed.

I massaged the oil into my skin, then layered on my sunscreen and moisturizer. When I was done, I took the clip out of my hair and let the wet hair dangle past my shoulders and put some product in it before drying it with a handy dryer that the bathroom had to offer.

I picked out an outfit for today which was a yellow sweater with brown pants and black Adidas. Once I was finished with getting ready, I tapped my way into the small bedroom area where Harry was pulling on a baby blue cardigan with a minnie mouse sweater underneath it and brown slacks. I smiled to myself as I scooted myself towards him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him to me.

"Ready?" He mumbled softly with a smile while putting on the remaining rings from the dresser.

"Mhmmm." I pushed myself onto my toes, sneaking my head around to plant a kiss to his stubbled cheek.

Harry took my hands, unwrapping them from himself as he turned on his heel and planted a soft kiss to my lips. Using his knuckle to tilt my chin up, his fingers grazed the underside to slowly grab my jaw and deepen the kiss. I sighed happily against his lips, pecking them softly.

"You look precious today." He pressed his forehead against mine, staring deeply into my eyes, "Yellow is a good color for you."

"The baby blue is way cuter." I complimented him back, "You should wear more bright colors. It fits you."

Harry hummed with a smile, patting my shoulder as he turned me around.

"Yeah, yeah." He said, "Let's go before they stop serving breakfast."

Grabbing the key from the counter, I shoved it into my pocket and made my way out of the door with Harry's stomach loudly growling behind me. The snacks weren't enough, I was dreaming about the light fluffy pancakes and honey drizzles with fruit. I silently hoped that they were still serving breakfast and not regretting taking our mornings slower than usual.

Looking beside me to see Harry, we walked down the steps and I took his hand as we walked out the front door. Almost immediately, the cold air brushed against me. The weather had been weird quite lately, it being warm one day, then cold another. I started to long for the warm weather, yet dreaded the hot summers ahead of us.

Paris was quiet this morning, very foreign given that the usual day in Madrid was very busy and always loud with life. I took in the silence, watching as very few people walked towards us down the same road we took. It was refreshing to see new faces, not the same old ones back in town. Like the old man that basically lived in the coffee shop where I used to live, or the same people that were always walking down the same strip of shops on the weekends.

Turning the corner, the cafe came into view and my stomach finally made its first whine of hunger. I hadn't realized how hungry I was until I smelled it in the air. I placed a hand onto my stomach, letting out an unsettled noise; I needed to eat.

"You okay, baby?" Harry brushed my shoulder with his.

"I'm hungry." I mumbled softly, pouting my lip out, "And I want co–"

"Coffee. Yeah, mhm." Harry rolled his eyes teasingly, "I know."

I rolled my eyes at him. He knew me too well, as did anyone else, that I was a creature of habit. Thinking about it, I had never really changed much of anything throughout my life. Other than moving and unlearning toxic traits from my mom, I was the same person in my routine. I didn't think it was a bad thing, I had done a lot of spontaneous things since I had met Harry, so he balanced it out.

When we reached the cafe, I pushed the doors open with a loud screech of the door that made everyone turn their heads to us. I hissed softly, giving Harry an awkward look as I scooted myself out of the way, but he only laughed at me with a shake of his head.

"Sit yourselves." A woman, with the name tag of Perry, walked by us with a bright smile.

I pursed my lips, scanning the cafe. The place was nearly empty, so we sat in a booth by the window. I scooted myself all the way to the window ceil and rested my cheek on my face as I stared out and began to watch people.

"I found a couple of shops around that I want to go to," Harry said as he studied the menu that was already placed on the table, "Do you wanna go after?"

I hummed, glancing towards him, "Yeah, sounds like fun."

Our waitress, Perry, came soon after to take our orders. I ordered pancakes and fruit, while Harry ordered a veggie omelet with an oat milk coffee. I thought it sounded lovely when he said it, so I ordered one for myself as well.

I looked back out the window, there was a song playing through the speakers of the cafe, I couldn't make sense of it as it was in French, but it sounded so pretty. Something about it was very relaxing, maybe it was the soft plucks of the guitars, or maybe it was the way the woman whispered lightly into the words of the song.

Though, I was soon brought out of my trance when my phone buzzed. My first instinct was to ignore it, but when it buzzed again to signal a call coming through, I sighed and ruffled through my bag to pull it out. My eyes squinted at the name, AJAX. I clicked the side of the phone to silence it, sending a small glance to Harry who didn't notice the call, and put it back into my bag.

I didn't know why he was calling me, but they knew not to call us while we were on our vacation. I swallowed thickly as I placed my hands onto the table and grabbed Harry's who was playing with his fingers.

"Have you heard from the boys at all?" I asked out of curiosity. I had wondered if they tried to call Harry and he just didn't answer out of respect.

Harry shrugged his shoulder, "No, they haven't reached out. I imagine they are holding the fort down." He pulled his phone from his pocket, showing the turned off phone, "Plus, I turned my phone off. I just want today to be about me and you."

Ah.

That's why they were calling me.

"Oh, okay." I offered a small smile.

I pulled my hands from his when the waitress brought our food to the table. Mentally I checked out for a few minutes to figure what they would be calling about? Was it not important enough to text? I tried to push the thoughts to the side while I ate, but they were lingering.

Could it be his mom?

Could it be...something else?

Something much worse?

I shook my head. I didn't want to think about this. If it was important, they could text me and tell me instead of calling. Right?

As much as I wanted my mind to stay present, just from that one phone call had put my mind in a past place where the memories were locked away. Picking away at my food, there was a nagging voice in the back of my mind that told me I should have answered the call.

If it was an emergency and I didn't know, then it would be my fault for not answering, right?

Just as I placed my fork down onto the clean plate, I went to grab my phone, but Harry caught my attention as he pointed out the window.

"Look!" Harry said with a cheeky smile, "There's a flower shop across the street. I didn't see that last night."

I gazed out the window, following his finger to see the display of flowers across the street, multi-colored with the rainbow on a stand.

"Ah, there is." I smiled, retracting my hand back from my bag, "Do you want to go?"

Harry nodded, finishing the rest of his oat milk coffee. I sipped mine down as much as I could stand, then scooted out of the booth. While Harry paid for the food, I made my way outside to call Ajax back. I wanted this vacation to be about us, if he knew that Ajax tried to call, then he would stress out and potentially think about work for the rest of our time here. We only had one day left, but it was the principle of the matter.

Pulling the phone out of my bag, I swiped my phone open and hovered my thumb over the red name from the missed call. I stopped, nibbling my lip as I looked back at Harry who was getting change from the cashier. Maybe calling wasn't the best idea. I didn't have time to have a conversation.

Instead, I clicked open my texts and tapped on Ajax's name.

To Ajax

Hey. everything ok–

"The coffee was a buy one get one free." Harry said as he walked out of the shop with a lopsided smile, "Isn't that nice?"

I jolted, quickly clicking my phone off and sliding it back into my purse as I turned on my heel to face him.

"Aw, that is nice!" I took his hand into mine, nodding towards the flower shop, "Come on, let's go look at the flowers. I see some sunflowers."

"Your favorite, hm?" He rubbed the lower of my back as we walked across the street.

"Yeah," I smiled fondly at the memory of when I came to that conclusion, "My dad used to take me to this Sunflower field every August when I was little. They let us take some home with us and he helped me press them."

"Did you ever frame them?"

We stopped in front of the shop, gazing at the display they had outside. They were already put in bouquets, but inside the shop had more flowers that we could pick from. I looked at Harry when he asked the question, picking up a random bouquet of sunflowers as I smelled them softly.

It reminded me of childhood.

My dad and I would frame the sunflowers that we pressed, it was a long and tedious process. Pressing them was a lot harder than regular flowers because they were thicker than most. However, my mom never let us hang them up, even if the yellow petals went with the colors of the kitchen. She used to throw a fit about it, especially when we made a mess on the kitchen table.

"Yeah," I breathed, "We did."

Harry gave me a once over, the corner of his mouth quirking upwards.

"Maybe we could frame some, yeah?" He whispered in my ear, placing a kiss to the side of my neck, "Could be nice?"

My eyes fluttered as I looked up at him and nodded softly.

"I'd like that."

"I'll go inside and get some," Harry patted my shoulder, "You wanna come with me?"

"Ummm..." My hand rested on the outside of my bag, feeling for my phone, "I think I saw some Lilacs, I'm gonna look at these, but I'll meet you inside?"

"Sounds good, darling."

When Harry disappeared into the shop, I quickly pulled my phone out and looked down at the unfinished text.

To Ajax

Hey, everything ok—

Delete.

Hey, I missed your call. Sorry. Is everything okay?

Send.

I sighed in relief, keeping my phone in my hand as I dropped my arm by my side. I didn't wanna miss anything in case he texted back.

Holding the phone with a tight grip, I walked down the small outside aisle of the flowers, eyeing the display carefully. I'd never gotten Harry any flowers before, I was leaning towards the lilacs or the blue bells.

Standing there, I tapped my finger against my chin in deep thought.

Purple?

Or blue?

Both, maybe?

I put my phone in my back pocket so I could use both my hands to pick up the lilacs and the blue bells. It's too many flowers, but I could make them into one bouquet that we could press and frame when we got back to Madrid.

Taking the bouquets, I walked towards the shop door and pushed it open with my back. The AC hit me as I walked in, the room smelling fresh and floral. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry who was still roaming the plants in each aisle. I didn't think he noticed I had even walked in.

Without a word, I went straight to the counter and placed the flowers down.

"Excuse me?" I said to the woman busying herself with another project of flowers, "Do you mind if you could make these into one bouquet? Like half and half?"

The woman turned, her name was Bella on the tag, and she smiled graciously at me.

"Of course! Of course!" She took the flowers behind the counter, "That'll be fifteen euros!"

I nodded and dug into my purse for my wallet as she prepared the flowers. Pulling my wallet out, I rummaged through my wallet for the exact change.

"What did you get?"

I looked over to see Harry with a handful of sunflowers, a smile curving on my lips.

"Don't look!" I whined softly, "It's a surprise!"

"Ah!" Harry covered his eyes as he turned his back, a smirk on his lips, "Are—are they for me?"

"Maybe..." I hummed, placing the money on the counter at the same time the woman handed me the bouquet, "Thank you!"

I grabbed the flowers, turning to Harry, "Close your eyes."

"Close my eyes—?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

Harry rolled his eyes playfully, then closed them. I moved to stand in front of him, the rustling of the paper sounding from my grip.

"Okay. Open." I said as I held the flowers out in front of him.

Harry opened his eyes with a curious look, gaze dropping down to the handful of flowers. He pursed his lips to suppress the smile that broke out as he took the flowers from me and exchanged the sunflowers with me.

"Oh, these are beautiful." He mumbled softly as his fingers dusted across the petals and smelled the fresh florals.

"I thought you might have loved them." I said proudly with a tight clutch on the sunflowers.

Harry leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead, "Thank you, Angel. We can press these too when they start to die, hm?"

I nodded in excitement. It had been so long since I had done anything crafty aside from the painting era that I indulged in.

After we bought the sunflowers, we set off down the road with the flowers stuffed neatly in my bag, the heads of the flowers poking over the top so not to damage them. We saw a lot of shops, most of them were either restaurants or small cafe's, but when we made a right down another street, we had hit a goldmine of shops that sold merchandise and not just food.

The first shop that Harry made us stop at was a small place that sold Jewelry, he had stopped his feet flat in front of the window that held rings and necklaces behind it on a display. My eyes gazed across the jewelry, most of it gold, barely any silver pieces that were found. My eyes caught a glimpse of a gold necklace that had a small emerald gem on it and I pointed to it.

"That's nice." I mumbled softly.

Harry tore his gaze from the rings to follow my finger and look at the piece.

"You want it?" Harry nudged my arm softly.

I blushed, shrugging one shoulder. "Probably not." I sighed, flicking my hair back, "I wouldn't ever find a time to wear it honestly."

"To school?" Harry questioned with a tilt of his head.

"I don't even know if I have the job yet," I sighed, "I don't want to get ahead of myself."

Harry flew his hands up in defense, "Alright. Well, I believe that you'll get it. They probably already made the plaque with your name on it."

"Yeah, okay." I scoffed with a roll of my eyes.

Harry chuckled, tapping on the glass lightly, "I think I want to get that ring."

It was a gold ring, a large square picture on it of some sort of bird. I gave him a small side eye, it was rather big and flashy.

"I remember you telling me that you love birds," My fingers picked at each other, "That you could just fly anywhere you wanted."

Harry's demeanor changed ever so slightly at the reminder of when he had shared that, which was at the first baptism by fire. His shoulders dropped as he cleared his throat and nodded lightly.

"Yeah." He breathed.

I frowned, rocking back and forth on my heels.

"Sorry, I didn't mean–,"

"Ah, it's okay." Harry waved a hand, "I'm going to, um...get the ring, do you wanna come in with me?"

I needed to check my phone.

"No, that's okay," I pointed to the shop beside that had a rack of beret's out front, "I'm gonna get myself a hat while you do that."

Harry hummed, "Don't go too far."

I gave him a thumbs up and mumbled a sarcastic comment towards him as I walked backwards to the next shop. Turning on my heel, I pulled my phone out to check my phone. I hadn't felt it vibrate since Ajax had called, it had been almost an hour.

Just as I swiped my phone open, Gracie's name popped up on the screen showing that she was calling me. My brows pinched, pressing accept and putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hoooow's Paris?" Gracie's sentence ran long with a hints of joy and knowing.

"It's goooood." I elongated my words with a soft chuckle.

"Well, I don't want to keep you long. I just wanted to check in," She hummed softly, "Anything cool happen?"

I pursed my lips, looking down at the ring on my finger with a soft smile.

"Harry gave me a ring," I approached the beret's as I eye'd the different colors they had, "But, we aren't engaged or anything. It's just like a...promise ring, I think."

"No fucking way!" She screeched out loudly in joy, "You have to send me a photo!"

"Yeah, yeah, of course I will," I chuckled lowly, "We are at the shops right now, we should be back by tomorrow afternoon. How are things over there?"

"Yeah, it's going fine," Gracie said, "I think the new cafe is opening up next week so I'll be working again soon."

"And Pete?" I questioned, trying to squeeze any information out of her. I wasn't sure if she knew anything about Ajax calling me earlier, but knowing her, she would tell me immediately.

"Fuck if I know. He's been busy since you guys left," Gracie sighed, "Sometimes I wish he wouldn't put me in the dark. Like, I know what he does, but I don't know what he does, you know?"

"I totally get it." I had been there one too many times.

"Well, I'm getting off. I have to get ready to go out with mom. She's been nagging about not seeing me a lot recently so," She chuckled, "Hey! You should get me one of those beret's if you find one. I really want one."

"Funnily enough I'm looking at them right now," I opted for a classic black one, but grabbed two, "Have fun with your mom. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, just text me when you get back."

"Mhm, will do. Love you–kay, bye." I hung the phone up, sliding it back into my pocket.

Digging for my wallet, I grabbed out twenty euros and walked to the counter in the open shop.

"Just two of these, thanks." I showed the berets.

After a few moments, I suddenly remembered what I was truly supposed to do. I slapped my forehead, pulling my phone back out from my pocket as I walked away from the counter and put the hats into my bag with the flowers.

"Did you get your hat?" Harry met me on the sidewalk with a wide smile.

Can I just have five minutes to check my phone?

"Um, yeah," I dropped my arms by my side, "Gracie called so I got her a hat too."

"Oh yeah?" Harry took my free hand as we started down the sidewalk, "How's everything going back in Madrid?"

I would know if you stopped showing up at the worst times.

"Good, I guess?" I shrugged, "She was just checking in. Making sure that we were alright."

"She's a really good friend to you," Harry squeezed my hand, "I'm glad that you have someone like her in your life."

I pouted my lip, sending him a look, "Oh, you're so sappy."

"Just a little."

"So..." I turned on my heel to walk backwards in front of Harry while still holding his hand, "I wanna go back to the Eiffel Tower and go to the top. What do you say?"

"Hmm, what do I say?" Harry tapped his finger against his chin, "Yeah, whatever you want to do, baby."

"Perfect," I smiled, kissing his hand, "Then let's go there next."

"Fuck. these. Stairs." I huffed, I could feel my legs slowly giving out on me as I tried to climb to the last set.

"You're so dramatic, they aren't that bad." Harry chuckled, turning his body to the last flight.

"Yeah, you're fit," I complained with a huff, "And I am not cut out to climb these stairs."

"We have one more flight, you're almost there."

I mocked him with a look on my face, wiping my forehead. Even though it was cold, my body was heated from the amount of steps we had to climb to get to the top. I suddenly felt the urge to tear off my sweater and sit in my sports bra at the top, but I had to fight myself not to do so.

When we finally reached the top, I rested my body against the ledge of the stairs, taking in a slow, deep breath. Harry, on the other hand, wasn't phased. He walked towards the ledge on the other side to see the view of the tower. I smiled softly, even through the pain in my legs, I found it to be quite cute how at peace he was in that moment.

Pulling out my phone, I took a photo of him. Very candid.

I pushed myself from the bars, making my way to stand beside him. He had a very peaceful look on his face as he studied the people below, which caused me to do the same out of curiosity.

"It's very pretty, isn't it?" Harry asked, adjusting his gaze to look over the city.

"I think so," I rested my head against his shoulder, finally catching my breath and getting to take in the view of the sights, "I don't know what it is about this–view, but it makes me love you even more."

Harry craned his head to glance at me, a blush on his cheeks. His arm wrapped around my waist, hand snug on my hip as he tilted his head to rest on mine.

"I love you too," He whispered between us, looking down at me, "A lot."

We stood there for a few moments in silence. When Harry told me he would move me here, I knew that it was a moment of lust and love; that it was unreachable with everything going on at home, but for a second I dreamt about how nice life would be to live here. Start everything over again. There was a small hint of anxiety that rushed through me at the thought.

Because the thought of it was nice. I wanted to leave Madrid, but I didn't. It was a weird feeling. There were so many mixed feelings in the idea because if I left, I wanted my friends and family to come with me, but that was an impossible thing to ask. Selfish, really. I couldn't make anyone uproot their lives just because I didn't want to be alone.

It was a frustrating feeling, but Harry made it feel so normal. Like we could do anything we wanted and that was okay.

No matter where we go, or what we do, all that mattered was that we were with one another.

"D'ya wanna take a photo?" Harry tapped my phone that was in my hand, "We could frame it when we get home."

I smiled, nodding, "Yeah, I wanna remember this."

We turned our bodies, holding each other to get a cute photo. I extended my arm out, showing the background behind us. Harry kissed my cheek softly with a pinched, cutesy look as I snapped the photo. I turned my head towards him, pressing my forehead against his as I whispered a small I love you to him once more, and his smile broke out wide as he leaned in for another kiss.

Snap.

Another photo.

As I dropped my arm by my side, I didn't break the kiss, instead I kissed him harder and sweeter than I had ever. There was a vibrating feeling of love inside of me that took over my being. It was moments like this that made me realize that I had really found the love of my life.

Was it under fucked up circumstances? For sure.

But, I couldn't complain.

The only good thing I got out of the church was Harry and I was so grateful for it.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I said shakily against his lips with a wide smile.

"Oh, Angel," Harry sighed, taking my face into his hands as he fluttered his eyes, "This is the rest of our lives."

My heart fluttered. In that moment, I was truly more in love with him than I had ever been.

Buzz, buzz.

My brows pinched at the vibration in my hand. I thought it may had been Gracie texting me, but when the vibration continued, me and Harry both looked down at the phone to see that Ajax was calling once again. I swallowed hard, looking up at Harry with almost panicked eyes.

"Is that Ajax?" Harry went to grab my phone, but I quickly retracted my hand from his.

"Let me see what he needs, okay?" I swallowed hard, "Just wait right here."

"Anna–." Harry's demeanor changed into something of irritation. It was just his anxiety from his boss calling and I knew that.

"Just wait, okay?" I walked away from him, clicking the phone open and putting it against my ear, "Hello?"

"Where's Harry?"

"He's..." I drew out, looking over to Harry who was trying to inch closer to me, "He's around. We are busy, what's up?"

"I've been trying to get a hold of you for hours, Anna," Ajax sounded frustrated with a hint of annoyance, "Let me talk to Harry. It is urgent."

"I texted you, didn't you get my message?" I mumbled.

"I never got a text from you." He said.

I looked down at my phone, pulling up the messages from earlier only to find that the message was undelivered. My eyes widened. I swear I saw the message had went through earlier. That made sense as to why he hadn't texted me back.

I looked over at Harry, tearing the phone away from my ear as I held it out to him.

"Ajax wants to talk to you."

Harry nodded, walking towards me. He took the phone then proceeded to walk away to the other side of the ledge. I was so annoyed. How fast my mood could change from one call, knowing that it would end in us possibly having to leave early. Knowing Ajax, he probably would have us come back early.

I never really understood why they always relied on Harry if Ajax was the boss of everything. Wasn't he able to do anything? It just didn't make sense.

I leaned against the ledge with my hand holding my chin as I stared out to the distance. I didn't want to leave. There were too many things that I still wanted to do. Like, try snails. I'd never had them before and they sounded gross, but I always wanted to try them at least once. My mind was running with the possibilities of what the conversation was about and the fact that I wasn't hearing it was driving me crazy.

Harry finally came back to me and handed me my phone that was shut off. He said nothing as he hugged me from behind and kissed my neck softly.

"I got something for you." He could tell that I was annoyed from the work call, "Do you wanna see it?"

I said nothing, only nodded. I went to turn my body, but he held me to face the ledge.

"Stay there." He commanded.

I felt Harry take my hair into his hands and brush it to the side. One brow perched in curiosity as I heard him shuffle from behind me, that was until his hands appeared in front of me and I saw the necklace that I had pointed out from the shop earlier. Biting my lip, my heart thumped in my chest as my eyes watered up.

"You got me the necklace?" I whispered breathily.

"I knew it would look beautiful on you, baby." He whispered into my ear as he locked the necklace around me and brushed my hair from out of the chain.

I pouted, looking down at the emerald gem. I liked the emerald gem because it reminded me of Harry's eyes. It just reminded me of him, now having this around my neck, I felt like I would have a piece of him wherever I go.

Placing a hand onto the expensive necklace, I looked out into the city once more, batting away the tears.

"We have to leave, don't we?" I whispered.

Harry was silent for a moment, finding himself hugging me from behind once again. His fingers rubbed my stomach as he peppered kisses on my cheek from behind, then rested his chin on my shoulder. It was unspoken, I already knew what he was going to say and it was breaking my heart that his work once again ruined our time together.

"Yeah..." He whispered, "We do," There was a beat of silence, he tilted his head to just barely look at me, "It's mum."

"What?" I looked down at him, frowning, "Is she okay?"

There was a glistening in Harry's eyes as he batted his eyes and shook his head lightly.

"No," He breathed, trying to control his emotions, "I don't think so."

———————————————
A/N

HELLO! thank you for reading! and thank you for almost 300k?! what the fuuuuck. i still cant believe this book is growing. it's so insane. i love all of you so much.

hope all of you are doing well and really hope you enjoyed this chapter. i know it's much shorter, but the next few chapters will be much longer.

thank you for being patient with me as i push out these chapters.

i cant wait to continue writing. it's going to be very..... um, anyways!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 11.8K 63
[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* !! Disclaimer: Harry Styles is used as a face and name claim, these characters DO NOT repre...
244K 10K 60
When production for the remake of Little Shop of Horrors is halted due to COVID-19, Chris Evans realizes he has feelings for his costar, Andrea Hatha...
156K 4.1K 61
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...
817K 21.9K 94
a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's consciousness and turns one into a viciou...