Damian Wayne x reader Oneshots

By sayanorabitchi

Damian wayne x y/n oneshots This is not only Damian oneshots it can be any character from the DC universe, in... More

request
damian wayne x reader
damien wayne x reader
damian wayne x reader
damian x goddess reader
damian x jon
damian wayne x reader
damian wayne x singer reader
Damian wayne x reader
damian wayne x sister reader
damian wayne x funny reader
Damian Wayne x goddess reader
Damian Wayne x reader angst
batfam' x lesbian reader
Damian x male reader
Damian x unicorn in human form reader
Garfield(beastboy) YJ x dragon shifter reader
Damian x childhood friend reader

damian wayne x reader

1.1K 4 0
By sayanorabitchi

Damien Wayne, the son of Batman, was on a mission with the Teen Titans to stop a group of villains who were trying to steal a powerful artifact. As they fought, they were suddenly ambushed by a mysterious figure who appeared out of nowhere.

The figure turned out to be Y/N, daughter of Matan, an Arabian goddess, and the half-sister of Raven. Y/N had come to warn the Titans that her father, Trigon, was planning to use the artifact to unleash his power on the world.

At first, Damien was skeptical of Y/N's claims, but as they fought together against Trigon's minions, he began to see that she was telling the truth. He also couldn't help but be drawn to her fierce strength and determination.

As they worked together to stop Trigon, Damien and Y/N grew closer, bonding over their shared experiences as children of powerful and dangerous beings. They found that they had a lot in common, and soon their friendship blossomed into something more.

Despite the odds, they managed to defeat Trigon and save the world from his wrath. As they celebrated their victory, Damien and Y/N shared a tender moment, realizing that they had found love in the midst of chaos and danger.

From that day forward, they fought side by side as members of the Teen Titans, always ready to face any challenge that came their way. And as they looked to the future, they knew that they would always have each other's backs, no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 9.9K 65
Title says it all Rated #1 in #jasontodd 2018!!! Rated #1 in #robin 2018!!! Rated #2 in #timdrake 2018!! Rated #8 in #readerinsert 2018 Rated #21 in...
49.6K 1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more
284K 7.7K 144
One shots about Dick Grayson and the members of the Batfam. Updated weekly :)
19.3K 319 32
The Batfam (Mainly Bruce, Dick, Jason, Babs, Tim Cass and Damian) as oneshots. ON HIATUS: WILL UPDATE IF ASKED AND GIVEN PROMPT Minor cursing. What's...