Helluva Boss X Reader (Season...

By LightningFlamer

Making a decision while drunk can change your life forever. In Blitzo's case, adopting Y/N, a 7-year-old hel... More

CHAPTER 1: A TYPICAL NIGHT IN HELL
CHAPTER 2: A DRINK TO THINK
CHAPTER 3: THE PUP IN THE RED DRESS
CHAPTER 4: A NOT VERY WARM WELCOME
CHAPTER 5: STUBBORN "FAMILY"
CHAPTER 6: IN THE WAITING OFFICE
CHAPTER 7: THREE IMPS, A HELLHOUND AND A KID
CHAPTER 8: SISTERLY LOVE
CHAPTER 9: WELCOME TO IMP.
CHAPTER 10: ALONE AT LAST
CHAPTER 11: LEVEL ZERO
CHAPTER 12: THE RIVAL DOLL
CHAPTER 13: ALMOST HOME ALONE
CHAPTER 14: (UN)STABLE CONDITION
CHAPTER 15: DISCIPLINE OR COMPASSION?
CHAPTER 16: LOST BULLET
CHAPTER 17: PATIENCE
CHAPTER 18: TAKE THE FLAG
CHAPTER 19: CROSS MY HEART
CHAPTER 20: BEING A FATHER IS EXPENSIVE
CHAPTER 21: CHATTERING
CHAPTER 22: IMP CITY
CHAPTER 23: KEEP THE CHANGE
CHAPTER 24: TRUST THE PROCESS
CHAPTER 25: FAMILY NIGHT
CHAPTER 26: NO MORE QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 27: TWO TICKETS
CHAPTER 28: FOOLPROOF PLAN
CHAPTER 29: BLOOD IN AISLE 13
CHAPTER 30: SCARS OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 31: SHARING THE BLAME
CHAPTER 32: SINNERS AND SINS
CHAPTER 33: CLIENT PRIORITY
CHAPTER 34: I'M NOT YOU.
CHAPTER 35: I WAS YOU..
CHAPTER 36: MURDER FAMILY (PART 1)
CHAPTER 37: MURDER FAMILY (PART 2)
CHAPTER 38: I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 39: CAKE FOR HITMANS
CHAPTER 40: NIGHT TERROR
CHAPTER 41: WHAT ARE YOU SHOOTING FOR?
CHAPTER 42: NOSTALGIC GRIPS
CHAPTER 44: SNIFF SNIFF
CHAPTER 45: DING
CHAPTER 46: TAXI
CHAPTER 47: LOO LOONLAND (PART 1)
CHAPTER 48: LOO LOO LAND (PART 2)
CHAPTER 49: LOO LOO LAND (PART 3)
CHAPTER 50: FIRE
CHAPTER 51: HEAT
CHAPTER 52: BURN
CHAPTER 53: FEAR REFLECTIONS
CHAPTER 54: LOO LOO ENDS
CHAPTER 55: COMFORTING HAND
CHAPTER 56: FREE THERAPY SESSION
CHAPTER 57: EXTRA LESSONS
CHAPTER 58: COFFEE N' MEDS
CHAPTER 59: CLERKS
CHAPTER 60: WATCH AND LEARN
CHAPTER 61: LETTING THE GUARD DOWN
CHAPTER 62: LEARNING TO SWIM
CHAPTER 63: ROUGH PLAY

CHAPTER 43: INFERNAL NEIGHS

2.6K 91 123
By LightningFlamer

Blitzø drives his van through the fields of Wrath Ring while listening to the song "Old Town Road" on the radio, yeah, he also likes to steal CDs from the human world.

Despite still having one arm bandaged, he preferred driving with just one available arm than walking such a long distance and wasting time, and he didn't want to spend money on a taxi.

Seeing the earthy fields he's arriving at, the Imp turns to see the pup standing in the front seat next to him, sticking her head out the window with her tongue out, admiring the orange sky.

His gaze is serious when he sees her, remembering what the two of them are doing there.

...

The weekend was back, and after being woken up by the kid's excitement again, Blitzø had checked on his calendar that he had horse riding lessons today. So he was very disappointed that his arm hadn't fully healed yet, and even though he was willing to ride with one arm, and the riding instructor who's never around because he's an irresponsible bitch would give a shit, he knew his mare wouldn't let him ride her like this.

The Imp didn't know what he could do so that the monthly money he pays for these lessons didn't go to waste, they're expensive enough to miss one, but when the little hellhound ran to him excited, jumping around asking:

Y/N: What are we going to do today, dad?

It was then that Blitzø had an idea. 

Blitzø: Hey Looney, would you like-?

Loona: No.

The adult hellhound went out the door after slamming it, leaving him alone with the pup. She's never been interested in horses or lessons.

He saw Y/N, who, still confused by Loona's departure, kept smiling and wagging her tail. He'd have to resort to his second choice. This would be his first time teaching someone else to ride, but sadly it wasn't who he expected it to be.

...

Blitzø parks in a dusty field, just below a hill and they both get out of the van. Once her pads feel the ground, Y/N gazes at the surrounding rural fields, fascinated.

Y/N: This place is SO different from the city!

The Imp keeps the keys to his van in the pocket of his jean pants and as he adjusts his suspenders he approaches the pup.

Blitzø: It shows you've never been in Wrath, you've only been in... what, three rings?

However, the hellhound ignored Blitzø's question as she curiously looked at the landscape in the distance. She points to a specific point.

Y/N: Those are REALLY weird buildings!

The Imp looks where the hellhound is pointing and snorts at her lack of knowledge.

Blitzø: Those aren't buildings, fluff. They're volcanoes.

Y/N: What's that?

Blitzø: Like mountains, but with lava.

Y/N: What's lava?

She turns to see him confused, her head tilted.

Blitzø: It's like... like fire.

Y/N: And why doesn't it burn down?

Fed up with the girl's questions, he gives her a push with his tail up the hill, away from the sight of the infernal volcanoes.

Blitzø: Yeah well, we're not here for the volcanoes, y'know? Now come.

Y/N: Why are we here then?

Blitzø: You said you didn't know what a horse was, right? Well, today you're going to meet one.

The hellhound's ears and tail rise up, followed by an excited gasp of air.

Y/N: REALLY?!

Blitzø: Sure, I'm not letting my $50 worth of lessons go to waste.

Y/N giggles and runs briskly up the hill, leaving clouds of dust in her wake.

Blitzø: WAIT!

Afraid that the cub's clumsy steps and loud laughter will scare the horses off, he tries to catch up with her, running as fast as he can.

Blitzø: How can she be so fucking fast with such little baby legs?! Damn child hyperactivity.

Y/N laughs as she feels the hot hellish breeze as she crests the hill and stops short as she reaches the top of it. It catches her attention to see that in the distance, down the dirt hill, there's a row of wooden fences and some colorful figures running around.

Before being able to focus her gaze to see them better, having stopped so suddenly, Blitzø didn't stop in time and bumped with her, accidentally stepping on her tail.

Y/N whines in pain and instinctively pulling away from Blitzø, slips and falls off the hill, rolling towards the riding track.

Blitzø: Sorry!

The Imp walks down the dirt hill carefully, trying not to slip like the pup, he doesn't want to hurt his arm anymore. He still keeps an eye on the hellhound who keeps rolling down with increasing speed.

Meanwhile, Y/N at first tries to stop her fall, holding on to any pebble or dry herb that she finds on the way, however the hill's so steep and slippery that nothing she does help. As she keeps rolling non-stop, she finds the fun in going round and round so she begins to enjoy it.

Y/N: WEEEEEEE-..

However, it's all fun until Y/N sees a piece of fence pass so close to her face for a few moments and she feels an abrupt blow to her chest, followed by a few cracks of breaking wood, stopping her fall.

Blitzø stops and winces as he sees Y/N crash into the lower part of the fence so hard that she breaks it and ends up on the ground in the middle of the riding tracks. He waves his hand.

Blitzø: Oooooo.. Ouch.

But then something catches his eye, something that makes him go down the hill faster.

Y/N raises her dirt-filled head with her eyes rolling in circles from dizziness and hears the Imp's distant screams. Once she focuses her sight, she turns to see a small, distant red figure waving his arm and yelling in a hurry. She tilts her head and taps on it to get all the dirt out of her ears so she can understand what Blitzø is saying.

Blitzø: GET OUT OF THE WAY!

It is then that she realizes she's in the middle of the riding arena, and suddenly, a large shadow completely covers her. She's then met by a huge white creature with six hostile blue eyes, nearly knocking her over, but noticing her, it rears up in fright on two of it's strong, imposing hooves.

Y/N yelps as she sees the creature's two front hooves come down towards her trying to crush her, so she rolls away from them, missing them by an inch.

Blitzø: KID!!

When she manages to get up, she tries to run to the fence, dodging the terrifying creature as it treads on her heels with it's strong hoofsteps, but she ends up getting in the way of another.

A dark, skinny horned creature neighs so loudly and monstrously in front of the hellhound that she has to cover her ears when meeting its fangs so close, yet she also wishes she could cover her nose when sniffing the monster's breath in front of her.

It isn't until it opens it's pierced bat wings and tries to bite her that she runs the other way, awkwardly bumping into more and more terrifying creatures, dodging hoofsteps, bites, kicks, burns and headbutts from these.

Blitzø finally gets to the wooden fence and sees the hellhound stupidly bumping into all the horses, provoking and scaring them, and he facepalms.

Blitzø: How the fuck do you get in trouble wherever you go?!

He jumps over the fence and onto the riding track, running up to several of the frenzied horses, he raises his hand and tail and stands in front of them so they can see him.

Blitzø: Woah woah, easy boy, easy, slow down!

Many of the horses were still neighing aggressively, stretching its wings, stomping or flaming its mane to look intimidating but the Imp remained calm, trying to reassure them.

Blitzø: Woah, slow down, easy boy.. easy..

The horses, seeing the Imp's calm and smile, feel comforted after the ruckus. so Blitzø manages to calm the majority, it is then that he approaches the wild and infernal creatures to caress their muzzle happily.

Distracted by the beauty of the horses, Blitzø doesn't notice that Y/N's still trying to escape from the last horses that were running behind their herd.

It isn't until a green horse with its hooves ablaze leaps at Y/N, who ducks, covering her head to avoid a tackle and shutting her eyes, that Blitzø notices the cub a few meters away.

The Imp dodges the horse that just passes by and when he turns to see the hellhound again, he sees that behind her another horse is approaching at immense speed, heading hostilely towards her. It is then that he understood that horse wouldn't be trying to avoid her, but to attack her to defend his territory.

When Y/N opens her eyes, she sees Blitzø, looking at her from a few meters away, reaching her arm towards her and trying to reach her.

Blitzø: KID, WATCH OUT!!!

The Imp ran towards Y/N but its speed didn't compare to that of the horse, the hellhound only had time to turn to see the creature behind her.

It was a huge horned horse with yellow eyes all over its body, all of them looking at its pray and she could see how it jumped towards her, baring its fangs, ready to attack the invader.

Before Blitzø could reach her, a black flash gallops past him and leaps at the cub. Y/N was covered by another shadow, but she felt no stomp, she looks up and only finds a black belly that radiates a bright red light and sees that around her are thin dark hooves. Blitzø gazes in wonder at her mare, shielding the hellhound and facing the territorial horse.

The mare neighs against the multi-eyed attacker, while he growls at her, showing his fangs, however, the mare doesn't step back.

Seeing the stubborn horse threatens her with his horns, she stomps on the ground, making the floor rumble around her and she slowly strides forward in an imposing manner.

Y/N's pupils dilated to see how for every movement that mare made, a crunching of bones was heard, and for every step she took, she grew bigger and stronger.

The horse had to step back as he saw how the environment around him darkened while the mare - which was now changing into a more demonic shape - got closer to him, with increasingly hostile intentions. It was as if with each step she took, more light was absorbed and bigger she became.

The horse's hostility turned to fear, and the mare kept chasing him away from the pup. Once both were far enough, Y/N got up, knees shaking, and ran towards Blitzø as if her life depended on it.

When she got to him, she hugged his legs tightly and clung to him, looking at the creatures in shock. Y/N sees her foster father's tail gently wrap around her, but when she turns to look at him, Blitzø's looking worriedly at his mare.

However, when the mare saw the hellhound was already safe, she finished scaring the horse away, who passed by the Imp and her pup.

As the horse passed them, Blitzø flinched, hoping he wouldn't receive a parting kick, and unconsciously turned away, shielding Y/N from the wild but beautiful hellish animal.

Once he left, and calm returned to Wrath's ring, Blitzø and Y/N looked at the mare in awe, who was now standing at her normal size, looking at them calmly.

Blitzø smiles when he sees his mare was unharmed but before going to see her, he realizes that he's way too close to the pup, who keeps hugging his legs, she realizes that he's looking at her, so she looks at his eyes. The Imp feels some kind of discomfort.

Blitzø: Uhh... you ok?

Y/N: Yeah..

Blitzø: Good for you, flea!

He then pushes the hellhound away from him and wipes the dust she got on his jeans, before turning to his mare with open arms.

Blitzø: AAAY, BABY!! YOU'RE A HERO!! COMERE YOU!!

He runs to hug his mare and caress her muzzle while Y/N looks at her dress and brushes off the dust that stuck to it.

Blitzø: You scared that bad but still beautiful horse didn't you? You taught him a lesson with your shapeshifting power, so he didn't mess with you? Oh, you're such a precious fucking rascal!

As he strokes the mare's mane, Y/N fearfully approaches the Imp, pulling on his white shirt so that he turns to look at her.

Y/N: Is that a horse?

He then turns to see the puppy and remembers why they're here.

Blitzø: Oh yeah, actually, here, let me introduce you.

He gives her a push on the back with his tail to bring her closer to the mare, but she puts up a bit of resistance, being intimidated by the infernal animal, for which Blitzø sighs somewhat irritated.

Blitzø: Oh please, she saved your life, don't be a puss.

He then stretches out his arm towards the mare to introduce her.

Blitzø: Shorty! She's.. er.. "Child Savior", because she saves children, that's her new name, yeah!

Child Savior snorts at her new name and steps forward gently as Blitzø stretches his tail to introduce the hellhound.

Blitzø: Child Savior, she's.. uh... um..

Y/N: Y/N!

Blitzø: Gesundheit fluff. She's the kid I was talking to you about that other day.

He winks at the mare and then takes Y/N's arm and has her extend it towards the horse, palm open.

Blitzø: Here, do this.

The hellhound, although she's nervous after seeing the immense power of the creature, does what he said so as not to disappoint her father. Although she has her hand outstretched to pet the mare, her whole body is tense and leaning back, her face radiating fear.

Then the mare stretches out her neck, and her muzzle makes contact with the pup's hand. Y/N stares at the huge creature in amazement, and Blitzø lets go of her arm, letting it in that position as she first feels a horse.

The hellhound was surprised to feel such a warm and soft fur for such an imposing creature, but feeling Child Savior as a friendly horse and with such a friendly calm in her blue eyes, she smiled, and wagged her tail again.

Blitzø smiles as she watches her pet the horse on her own and see the horse nickering. If she likes horses, then she's got good taste. However, his smile fades when he wonders something. Why did Child Savior saved her?

His mare isn't very different from the other horses, she's also a territorial animal that if you don't create a bond with her first before you try to ride it, it can bite your face off, and normally hellish horses aren't friendly with children.

Then he sees Child Savior turns to look at him from time to time while the girl pets her before she nickers...

Did.. Did Child Savior protect the pup for him? How'd she perceive she was coming with him?...

Did he somehow.. conveyed that?.. Perhaps.. when they were going to attack Y/N.. did he show fear?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 131 8
When Y/N Ryuu finally moves away far from his family and home, he decides to finally live a life of his own without any burdens or chains from his pa...
393K 6.7K 28
[NOT COMPLETED] Y/n is a young man who lives with his mother and step-father. He's a hired hand for any job (that he's okay with) and strives to one...
99.5K 2.5K 50
You, a imp have trained yourself every year to become the best assassin Hell has ever seen, so whenever you saw that there a was a job to kill people...
18.7K 549 5
[NOT COMPLETED] An orphaned Hellhound since birth, Y/n was raised in an adoption center with dozens of other Hellhounds. He thinks he's all alone, bu...