bllk chat fic

By cactuscoolerr

blue lock chat fic fr 🙏🔥🔥🔥 bllk x y/n ofc !! uhhhh eventual smut 🤣 5/8/23 - 6/7/23 More

ur so fake bruh
the slut
tip sticky
apologies for being a man
r u ok, y/n?
gah dayummmm
y/ns.. thighs..
broke ppl shojld never laugh
NAGIS girlfriend
isagi slut era
'i'm dying. help.'
why's she mad
i took a picture !!
chigiri and his horny ass
we should get the girl condoms
kurona want sheet metal
he made me homophobic
sex on me..?
"it??"
"another time, i promise"
isagi probably drugged her
i'm breaking up with you.
other bangers

"my yoichi..?"

8.6K 237 262
By cactuscoolerr

uhmmmm like second to last chapter maybe. i hope y'all liked this lil fic 🙁

ALSO i made a lil itoshi brothers centric fic so pls read so u can read ab my insane obsession with rin

also isagi being a switch is so canon to me idc
also this is the longest chapter so.. yeah

anyways read for a banger 🔥🔥🔥🔥

❀ ❀ ❀

you slept peacefully next to isagi after a tiring night spent with him. while you slept, isagi laid next to you, smiling softly as he admired your sleeping face, something he always found adorable.

isagi leaned down and pressed yet another kiss to your nose, hoping that this one would finally wake you. after you remained asleep, he sighed softly, rolled his eyes, and pressed a bunch of gentle kisses against every part of your face.

"yoichi.." you whined softly, pushing your hands outward into his face to get him away from you. "too early for this shit" a low groan sounded from you as you pressed your face into the pillow.

isagi laughed softly, pulling the blanket off of you so it only covered your bottom half. "come on, sweetheart" he said lowly into your ear and you could basically hear that stupid smirk on his face. "just wanna spend the day with you, my love.." his fingers lightly trailed down your spine, making you shiver and whine once more into the pillow.

you felt a gentle kiss pressed against your bare back and you raised your head to look back and glare at him. "i'm not having sex with you this early in the morning"

"it's nearly eight, baby. you need to get up soon anyway"

a scoff sounded from you and you pressed your face back into the pillow. "i can get up at any time i want" you said, though it was too muffled by the pillow for isagi to understand what you said. "repeat that for me, hun. i didn't quite catch that one" he teased and you felt your cheeks burn, refusing to lift your face so he can see the reaction he got from you.

"blue lock has made a serious change when it comes to your act" you muttered with your face turned out of the pillow but still covered by the blanket you pulled up so he couldn't see your reddened cheeks. "i still don't know this side of you.." your voice was quiet as you traced small shapes into the pillow you laid on.

isagi looked at you almost sadly before laying down next to you so he was face to face with you. "i'm still your yoichi, baby. nothing could ever change that"

"my yoichi..?" you asked softly with a pout and he laughed softly, pressing a sweet kiss to your pout in hopes of making it fall.

"your yoichi, y/n" he clarified and pulled you to lay on his chest. you sighed softly and he laughed, kissing the top of your head as reassurance. with your cheeks burning slightly, you leaned more into his touch, tracing small hearts next to his collarbone before pressing a kiss to each one.

you could feel all of the new muscles he gained since his second round of going to blue lock. it made you wonder what was so different about this time compared to his first time at blue lock and if this third time in a few days would also change him as much.

"i'm gonna miss you.." you muttered into his chest and he wrapped his arms tighter around you. "it won't be as long as the other times" isagi sighed and kissed your head again. "i'll come back to you as soon as i can"

a soft sigh came from you as silence settled in the room. with the soft sounds of isagi's breathing fanning into your hair, you began to grow emotional. after so many months of being away from him, you finally got him back for a month, only to have him taken from you again. it was so unfair.

you sniffled softly and isagi was quick to turn the two of you onto your side and hold you in his arms. "what's wrong, sweetie? hm?"

isagi pressed small kisses on the top of your head and stroked the side of your face in hopes of soothing you.

"i know how important all of this is for you and i'm so fucking happy that everything is going the way you want but i've just missed you so much" you cried softly, pressing your face into his chest as you gasped softly. "and i know i have no right to feel this way and i know it's selfish but i just need you here with me"

a gentle silence filled the room once more, aside from your soft sobs as isagi thought of what to say. he sighed gently and held you closer to his chest, "you're allowed to be selfish, hun. i kinda just left you all alone didnt i..?"

he sighed once more and ran his hand up and down your side before he gently gripped onto your hip. "wish i didn't have to leave you for so long. it killed me to leave you twice already, not sure how i'm gonna survive leaving you this time"

"it's not like it's any different.." you cried softly, "you seemed to live just fine those other times.."

isagi noticed your tone was almost bitter and he couldn't help but laugh into your hair. "so fucking cute, baby" he laughed softly and gently angled your face upwards so he could kiss you. "you're my beautiful and perfect girlfriend this time.." another kiss was pressed to your lips. "of course it's different"

"yoichi..?"

he hummed softly and looked down at you, "what is it, my love?"

you groaned softly to yourself, wishing that he would just know what you wanted so you wouldn't feel so embarrassed. with his words, you felt the heat growing in your core and you knew that isagi was the only thing that would fix it.

instead of talking, you sighed and pressed your face into his neck, gently sucking on his pulse point. you nearly laughed at the way he stiffened, finding his reactions to pleasure cute.

"y/n.." isagi's tone was embarrassed but he still gently moved your hair to the side so it wouldn't get in your way. a soft moan sounded from his as you bit gently into his skin, leaving a small bite mark. you were still afraid of hurting him, so you wouldn't bite hard enough to draw blood like isagi does to you.

while isagi was distracted with the gentle bites you left on his neck, your hand traveled all the way down his naked torso and past his hips to grab onto his hardening cock.

over the past few weeks of isagi being home, you had only ever touched his cock a few times as you were still inexperienced and he didn't want to make you uncomfortable. instead, isagi would always eat you out then fuck you, which you didn't think was all that fair towards your loving boyfriend.

"y/n.." isagi breathed out, whining softly when he felt your thumb swipe gently over the tip of his cock. "please, sweetie" he begged and thrusted slighting into your hand to find pleasure.

trying to focus, you muttered a soft 'okay' and moved your hand up and down his cock. it was fully hardened now and all you could think about was how he would feel inside of you. part of you wanted to skip this part and ask him if he could just start fucking you, but the other part of you wanted to hear just how loud isagi could get for you.

moving from base to tip, your palm dragged over his sensitive glands faster as his noises grew louder. your cheeks burned at the way he whimpered out a broken 'please' and pushed his hips upwards. you gently took his hand that was fisted in the sheets with your unoccupied hand and pressed kisses over his knuckles.

"doing so good, yoichi" you said softly, letting go of his hand to swipe his bangs off of his sweaty forehead. "let me hear all your pretty noises, sweetheart" you laughed against your palm, wondering of his reaction if he caught onto you blatantly mocking him, but you figured he was too stupid to think that much with all of the pleasure he was feeling at the moment.

"please.." he whined, moaning and grabbing onto your wrist as you gently pressed your nail into his slit. "please what?" you mocked and kissed him. "i don't know what you want, so tell me"

"make me cum, please" isagi whined once again, shutting his eyes tightly as if he would feel the movements of your hand more. "please, please. i need it so bad. i cant-" he cut himself off with a loud gasp as you moved onto your knees and jerked him off while your other palm rubbed against the tip of his cock.

unintelligible noises slipped past isagi's lips as you rubbed your palm faster, the excessive amount of pre cum making it all the more easier to do so.

"i'm gonna.. fuck- please i'm gonna cum-" isagi gasped, writhing against the bed sheets. "gonna cum so hard for you, please please please"

with another gentle swipe of your nail against his slit, isagi moaned loudly as his cum began spilling from his cock. the desperation in his whimpers grew as he moaned out your name with every spurt of cum and you watched almost mesmerized.

"fuck.." you breathed out and slowly dragged your hand up and down isagi's reddened cock to help him through his orgasm. "you cum kinda of a lot, yoichi"

isagi breathed deeply as he began to calm down. his eyes were closed and his eyebrows were furrowed. you watched for an expression change, but he held that same look until he slowly opened his eyes to look at you. "that was good.."

"yeah, you came enough to breed like ten other chicks, sicko"

a breathy laugh fell passed his lips and he sighed, "always so vulgar, aren't you?" his words made you scoff and look at the cum that coated his abs. "sure.. i'm the vulgar one" you muttered and gently reached over to touch his cock again.

"i've always wondered if it felt different.." you accidentally said out loud and isagi gave a confused look. "oh uh.. you know getting off as a dude as compared to a girl.." isagi laughed as your words trailed off. "i can imagine that it does"

you hummed lowly and gently flicked his cock, wondering of his reaction. and once he jolted and glared at you, you laughed loudly. "you're a sensitive little thing, aren't you" you cooed, mocking his words once again and he rolled his eyes. "don't think i missed when you mocked me that first time"

"thought you were too fucked out to notice, oops"

he scoffed once more and reached out to trail his thumb against the side of your thigh. isagi's gaze softened slightly at the bruise he left a few days ago. he had always gripped onto your thighs harder than he intended when he was about to cum, but you didn't mind.

"come here" isagi said softly, sitting up and motioning to his lap. without thinking, you did as he commanded and wrapped your arms around the back of his neck with your legs on either side of his torso and his cock barely grazing your cunt.

isagi's eyes met yours and you smiled softly before his eyes cast downwards to look at your body. despite having been naked in front of him nearly every day since his return, your cheeks reddened and you grew slightly insecure.

"pretty.." he muttered softly and kissed against your neck. "always so fucking pretty just for me.." his words trailed off as he leaned in to lick up your neck and to your jaw. you shivered and he laughed breathily as he caressed your back as softly as he could.

you could feel the way isagi's cock began growing hard again and you were beginning to feel excited. "isagi.." your tone was desperate, though you didn't mean for it to be, and you were glad he knew exactly what you wanted.

still holding onto you gently, isagi laid you down, his hands sliding from your back to settle on your hips. he shuffled to sit on his knees, gazing down lovingly at your body. his favorite version of you was when you were all nice and pliant for him, naked and splayed out for his own usage and his eyes only.

"so god damn beautiful, y/n" he breathed out and leaned down to kiss you. as he did so, he brought one hand down to guide his cock to your entrance. the familiar feeling made you whine desperately into the kiss, and he swallowed the sounds you made as he pushed into you.

a low moan slipped past your lips as he bottomed out. as you opened your eyes to look at him, you noticed how red his cheeks were and the way he breathed heavily.

another desperate kiss was pressed against your lips as he began slowly thrusting into you. a shared whine was made into the kiss and isagi brought one hand up to gently caress your face as the other was pressed into your hip to keep him upright while also rubbing soothing circles into your skin.

"yoichi.." you whined desperately as he pulled away, wanting for him to be close to you again. "gimme a sec" isagi gently swiped your hair from your face and sat up. you whined loudly as he spit directly onto your clit and grasped your hand in his, bringing it down to press over your sensitive clit. "pleasure yourself for me, ok?"

you nodded and did as he said, slowly at first but gradually rubbing yourself faster as he thrusted harder into you.

"that's it sweetheart.." isagi smiled and leaned down again to kiss your forehead. "doing so well just for me.."

as you continued rubbing your clit and isagi thrusted his cock in and out of you, you were beginning to feel your oncoming orgasm. you moaned loudly and grasped onto the back of isagi's neck, abandoning what isagi told you to do to press him closer to you. "please" you whined, beginning to feel yourself tearing up as your desperation grew.

"so needy" isagi teased and thrusted into the particular spot that always had you on the cusp of cumming. "needy for my cock, aren't you? like some kind of cheap whore?"

the stimulation paired with isagi degrading you had your back arching off the bed as stray tears rolled down your cheeks. as your orgasm grew near, your legs wrapped around his back, forcing his cock deeper into your pussy.

isagi whimpered with each thrust and you knew based solely on that, he was close to cumming as well. the idea of cumming with your boyfriend did wonders to your brain as you desperately tried to grind into his cock on time with his thrusts. isagi noticed your efforts and whimpered, feeling your desperation as he grabbed your hips and pulled you up to sit up on his lap and force you down onto his cock.

"just like that, sweetie" his voice cracked and he pressed his forehead into the crook of your neck, whining soft praised as he unwillingly thrusted his hips into you whenever he forced you downward into his cock.

"i'm close, 'ichi.." you cried softly, hugging onto him tightly as you still weren't all that used to the feeling of cumming. "i've got you, pretty.." isagi breathed shakily into your skin.. "fuck- just let go for me.. just-" he moaned and thrusted harder, "please just cum for me, please.. need to.. ah- fucking feel you cum on my cock.."

you obeyed his words and tightened around him with a whiny moan as you came. your juices ran down his throbbing cock as he quickly pulled you off of him, letting you fall into his lap as he stroked his hard cock quickly, cumming with quiet whimpers.

with your face pressed into his neck, you tried catching your breath as he came onto both yours and his stomachs. glancing down at his cock, you moaned softly at the sight of his cum still spurting from his slit.

"god.." isagi breathed with his forehead on your shoulder and you laughed breathily. "that time was really fucking good, sweetie"

you smiled into his neck and peppered small kisses to the bruises that were forming from your bites. "you leave for blue lock tomorrow and i left fresh little marks on you, yoichi" you giggled and pulled back to look at him, your arms still draped around his shoulder.

"you know i don't mind that" he smiled and kissed your lips gently before wiping away the tears that had fallen from eyes when you came on his cock. "i just gotta be careful for otoya and shidou.. think they might kill me"

you snorted a laugh and stared lovingly into his eyes. "sweetheart..?" isagi suddenly said and your hummed, brushing isagi's hair behind his ears. "didn't mean to call you a whore.." he said nervously and you looked at him with a confused smile on your face. "yoichi, what?" you laughed and he glared.

"i'm serious!" he said and gently pinched your sides to shut you up. "it just slipped out, i didn't mean to call you that" his lips found yours as an apology and when he pulled off of your lips, he kissed your cheek. "i'm sorry, baby"

you laughed once more and kissed away the slight pout on his lips. "thought it was hot anyway so i don't care"

isagi looked at you with a shocked expression and laughed while shaking his head. "you are seriously something else.." he smiled and kissed you once more. "my beautiful girl"

❀ ❀ ❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 3.4K 32
"𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥-𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨. 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙧, �...
101K 3.7K 25
;; SAE ITOSHI X F! READER ♪ " Apt 203 needs to stfu " CHATFIC ! ! HIATUS STARTED ; 03 / 2 / 23 PUBLISHED ; 03 / 4 / 23 FINISHED ; 00 / 0 / 00
10.1K 130 11
hello hello hello i am alive. (its been like a year, ive been alive on ao3 tho-) just copy and pasting my ao3 ngro oneshots here. enjoy yer smut, ang...
33.8K 1.1K 41
COLLEGE AU. BLUE LOCK REO X FEM! READER STORY **THIS IS A 18+ STORY, NO MINORS** Reo: I always got what I wanted, the word "no" didn't exist in my vo...