INVISIBLE STRING ༄ ❀ SWEET PEA

Galing kay Reading_Addiction11

───────── .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。IN WHICH, Elodie Andrews-the cousin of none other then Archie Andrews, was the most... Higit pa

╰┈➤ RIVERDALE
act one.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
010.
011.
013.
014.
015.

012.

620 19 2
Galing kay Reading_Addiction11

Elodie and her mother shared many similarities. Looks, habits, hobbies and the disliking for the parents of the children in Riverdale. However, despite them both not having a massive liking to the parents, they were sat in Alice's living room while the blonde haired women stood tall with her nose high as it pointed at the kids with hatred.

The parents found out about the party Nick St. Clair was hosting. Apparently, after Elodie knocked Nick on his ass and left, they brought out Jingle Jangle and got high off their minds.

When Tina for the call that her daughter consumed jingle jangle, she didn't believe it for a second. she knew her daughter was smarter then that, so before she drew any conclusions she asked her about what happened.

Elodie didn't tell her the whole story, she didn't tell her about the Nick thing. Not yet anyway. but she did tell her the truth about leaving early and not having a clue about the drugs.

When Tina told Alice they weren't coming, the women wouldn't take no for an answer, so the mother—daughter duo decided that they would just attend to get her to shut up.

When they walked in, all the kids were sat on one side while the parents stood on the other with scolding looks. Elodie glanced at all of them, rolling her eyes at the way they looked like they were getting an interrogation and sat down next to her mother on the arm chair.

"Riverdale best and brightest, huh." Alice sighed, standing with her hand on her hip next to Betty.

Mayor McCoy, Josie's mother, smilies politely at the women. "Thank you for hosting, Alice."

Alice smiled with pride "Thank you Mayor, McCoy."

Elodies head turned slightly towards her mother who was squished next to her side. She could see Tina roll her eyes, making her grin widely.

"When I heard what happened, I decided we should come together to deal with this motley crew of liars, dope fiends and fornicators." Alice glared at the children, then looking to her daughter with a tight smile "except for my Betty who was smart enough to leave the party before it defended into a bacchanalian free—for—all."

"God Mom, please don't..." Betty groaned under her breath. Looking down in embarrassment as everyone turned to her. Elodie could see Veronica whispering to Archie while looking at Betty, more then likely taking shit about the girl. The red-headed girl couldn't help but feel bad even if she wasn't exactly a fan of her right now.

"So what, your hosting this get together for what? to gloat?" Fred accused Alice with a look of annoyance.

Alice ignored the man and cleared her throat to silence the teens on the couch. Everyone fell silent and Elodie sunk more into her mothers side. she really didn't not want to be here and the topic of Nick St. Clair made her a little upset.

"Careful throwing stones there acid-queen Alice." Hiram stopped her from gloating any further "i'm not the only one that knows the story behind that mug shot that your daughter printed in her paper."

That made Alice's smirk drop as she sent a glare towards her daughter. Elodie was growing tired of sitting here. It wasn't necessary for her to be here, but of course the Cooper women wouldn't let up.

She noticed that her mother was getting agitated too, she was missing work and she had to listen to Alice and the other parents go on a rampage about this.

Hermione cleaned her throat from the awkward silence from Hiram telling Alice off. "Well, I for one, wild like to know who brought the jingle jangle to the party."

Elodie sat clueless with her head against her mothers shoulder. All the kids looked to each other and eventually their gaze ended up on Reggie who rose his hand hesitantly.

Reggie's mother slapped his hand down and gave him a pointed glare. "Reginald, not a single word out of your mouth until we get a lawyer."

"All Reggie needs to tell us, Melinda, is how he acquired it." Hiram assured her calmly.

Elodie laughed quietly in disbelief. She new exactly what was going to come out of his mouth next.

"some gang member who deals on the Southside." he mumbled, looking at the ground ashamed.

Melinda gasped in disgust "Oh my god, you have a dealer."

"How else did you expect him to get the drugs?" Elodie questioned, looking at her with a confused expression from her shock.

Alice crossed her arms over her chest and laughed under her breath. Tina snapped her head towards the women with a raised eyebrow "got something to say, Alice?" her voiced dripped with venom.

"Well, of course your daughter would know how to get drugs." she rolled her eyes "she grew up surrounded by serpents."

The one thing about Tina was, she could be the sweetest person to exist—however she could explode at any minute when you talk about her family. By the look on Tina's face when Elodie looked at her mother, she knew she was getting angry.

Instead she said something herself.

"Wouldn't you know too?" Elodie rose a questioning eyebrow "turncoat?"

The room was silent as Alice and the mother—daughter duo on the couch stared the opposite down. The kids on the couch were staring in shock at Elodie and her unashamed attitude and bashing she was doing towards the women

Elodie was taught differently then them. They were raised to respect people who were older then them no matter what. But Elodie was raised to give respect when it was given to her, and to never let an adult talk down to her.

Hiram was the first to speak up and break the tension. though he didn't pick the best approach considering two people who hung out around the Southside was sat in the room. "Once again mayor, the Southside is the root to all our problems."

"is he a serpent? does he go to Southside High?" Sheriff Keller questioned Reggie who gave a nod. "I think so."

Elodie chuckled dryly and leaned back in her chair as she ran her tongue along her teeth in irritation.

"what does it matter?" Archie asked with attitude receiving a surprised look from his cousin. "Not all serpents are drug dealers."

"Archie." Fred scolded "Not helping."

"Look," Veronica started "we shouldn't have taken the JJ but Nicks the one who asked Reggie to get it and then pushed it on us."

"he should be in the hot seat. He's the one who roofied Cheryl and tried to assault her—" she continued. Elodie's face scrunched up with disgust and anger when she heard what Nick did to Cheryl.

Veronica making a valid point but Sheriff Keller cut her off from going further.

"Prosecuting him would be difficult, given the fact that all witnesses were high."

"But, Josie and I saw Nick with Cheryl the night after the party and neither of us were on Jingle-Jangle." the raven haired teen argued.

"the drug stayed in your system for three days—so if i drug tested you right now, you'd all have a credibility problem."

Elodie was groaning in irritation at this whole thing. She couldn't sit here and continue hearing how they weren't looking into Nick more. Instead, she stood up and grabbed her jacket she through on the couch getting ready to walk out the door of the Cooper residence.

"Where do you think you're going?" Alice held out a hand to stop her. Tina stood and and walked forward to stand by her daughter. Elodie scoffed "I'm going home, there is absolutely no reason for me to be here."

"You were at the party, and you took the drugs." Alice pointed out "you obviously need to be here."

"I left the party before I even knew drugs were there." Elodie argued, causing all the parents in the room beside her own to go quiet. "therefore, I didn't take any drugs, so I don't have any reason to be here getting lectured."

Sheriff Keller looked at her with narrowed eyes. "You telling the truth."

"Why would she lie about that!" Tina defended her daughter. "Elodie is smart, and she knows not to take the guttural drug, even if she was at the party."

Archie glanced around the room feeling sorry for his cousin getting caught up in something that didn't even involve her. "It's true."

Everyones attention in the room turned to him as he continued to speak "she disappeared way before the Jingle Jangle was even brought out. There's no way she would have known about it."

Elodie gave him a thankful look as the rest of the parents looked defeated. Tina linked her arms around her daughters and led her outside "Thanks for this awful morning, we'll be leaving now."

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

Elodie sat outside on the steps of her home, with a mug of coffee with her mom. Tina called in sick for work earlier today, but she still didn't want to leave until Elodie would talk to her about the party.

Any other parent would think that their kid just left the party because they didn't want to be there. But Tina knew something was going on with Elodie. As much as she was aware that Elodie didn't want to be at the party, she seen Elodie that same night looking incredibly upset.

She kind of had a thought about what happened considering she seen the look that covered her face when Veronica was talking about Cheryl. "Are you ever going to tell me what that boy did to you at the party?"

Elodie's head snapped up in a quick motion, looking like a dear in headlights. "How'd you know about that?"

Tina's heart dropped when her thoughts were finally confirmed. The one thing she didn't want her daughter to experience was anything like that. "I'm your mother, Elodie. I can read you like a book."

Elodie sighed loudly, running her fingers through her hair. she tugged on it slightly before looking up "He tried to get me to have sex with him, and he wouldn't take no for an answer and kept throwing himself on me so I kicked him in the nuts, pushed him and then bolted out of there—I don't wanna talk about it right now."

The older women closed her eyes, relieved that it didn't get further. Though, she still despised the fact her daughter had to feel all those frightened emotions in that moment. She wanted to kill that boy.

Instead of continuing the uncomfortable conversation, she wrapped her arms around her daughter and gave her a tight hug. They stayed in that position for a few minutes until Tina phone started to ding multiple times.

Tina moved and opened her phone to see many messages from her work. Rolling her eyes, she looked to her daughter with sympathy "I gotta get to work. Are you okay or do you want to stay with Fred?"

Elodie shook her head, waving her off. "Nah, i'll be fine." Tina hesitated for a moment before kissing her head and getting up to leave in her car.

Elodie sat on the steps for a minute after her mother left, finally getting the strength to get up and go inside her house. As she got up, Archie came rushing over towards her house in a panicked state.

"What—"

"look, I'll explain in the way because I don't have time to get into the heavy details, but we need to go to Southside high right now!"

Elodie didn't waste any time in grabbing her own keys and following Archie who was driving Fred's truck towards the Southside.

...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

432K 10.7K 56
Betty... The perfect girl next door. A surfer. A soccer player. A mechanic. A writer. The perfect daughter. The perfect sister. But there is so much...
17.4K 293 28
Betty found out she was pregnant and she decided she was gonna tell jughead. That night she went over jughead broke up with her. She was left devasta...
544K 11.4K 30
"I need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do..." Sweet Pea X OC
20.6K 607 21
[BUGHEAD STORIE] [COMPLETE] The school year is over and Betty Cooper has been accepted to NYU so she leaves her 'perfect' house in Riverdale to go li...