𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝Bad Girls Get Fucked Like Whores.❞ ━━━━━━━ Tears were now flowing freely down my cheeks as he looks at me wi... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🤍
Chapt. 1
Chapt. 2
Chapt. 3
Chapt. 4
Chapt. 5
Chapt. 6
Chapt. 7
Chapt. 8
Chapt. 9
Chapt. 10
Chapt.. 11
Chapt. 12
Chapt. 13
Chapt.. 14
Chapt. 15
Chapt. 16
Chapt. 17
Chapt.. 18
Chapt. 19
Chapt. 20
Chap.. 21
Bonus Chapt. 22
Chapt.. 23
Chapt. 24
Chapt. 25
Chapt.. 26
Chapt. 27
Chapt. 28
Chapt. 29
Chapt. 30
Chapt. 31
Chapt.. 32
Chapt. 33
Spoilers...🦋
New Story Alert-🎉🤍!

Epilogue. 🩷

13.7K 300 77
By Leyah_eroticstories

Four Years Later.

"Papa." Someone was jumping on my damn stomach as I tried getting some sleep. I pretended not to hear them but they decided to continue.

I open my eyes with a groan, squinting it open to look at my little big headed child. She pouts at me, playing with my beard as I rubbed my eyes.

It been four years since we had our triplets. We had two beautiful girls and a boy, they all came out mixed or light skinned— whatever they call it.

All their names starts with a 'K' and their middle names with a 'S'. We planned on naming all our child that way, ask me why and I don't know what to tell you.

Kyrie Saint Armani.
Keyana Sierra Armani.
Kylie Sofia Armani.

"What's wrong Lil mama?" I asked her pecking her cheeks.

"Kyrie took my doll, papa. He a bad boy." She says laying her head on my chest and I swooned at how cute she is with her long curly hair.

Kyrie was surely the trouble maker out of the three. Kylie was definitely the loud one, while my baby Keyana was the quiet one and more of a daddy's girl.

Kylie and Keyana came out identical and a little darker, while Kyrie looks nothing like them.

"Want papa to beat his ass for you?" I asked and she giggled into my chest.

My beautiful wife came walking into our room with Kyrie and Kylie trailing behind her, covered in flour.

"Papa, finally you're awake." Kylie sassed, jumping on me. I kissed her cheek and her nose scrunch up adorably.

"Kyrie Saint, why did you take your sister's doll?" I asked and he gasp.

"I'm sorry papa, I just wanted to play too." He says fiddling with his chain.

Sienna came over to me and pecked my lips with a sigh. "Thank God, you're awake. They were about to drive me insane in the kitchen."

I chuckled as I tried to get up but Keyana was clinging on to me for dear life. I had to get up with her in my arms as she laid her head on my chest.

"We were making you breakfast papa." Kylie stated and I raised a brow.

"How about we all shower then go out to eat breakfast together with Damien and Charlotte?" I asked and they all jumped up and down excitedly.

Damien and Charlotte are three years old, and is Nico's and Alex's adopted children. They decided to adopt them after they got married two years ago.

We also got married right after the triplets turned one years old, we had a big wedding this time which turned out amazing.

Leo also got married to Hayley two years ago and they had twin babies- Leon and Liam. They stayed in Italy but they do come here a week in every month to let the kids get familiar with each other.

Alessio and Silas decided they didn't want anymore kids. Good for them I guess, children are a bunch of devils.

Three years ago Sienna opened up her own flower shop which is going amazingly well. She get orders from all over the country because she decided she wanted to do delivery.

We also bought a bigger house after the wedding. I opened up more businesses in NewYork- hotels, casinos, agencies, cafés.

Fatso, my cat also died last year— he somehow got outside and a car ran him over. I'm not afraid to admit that I cried like a baby. We might not got along well, but I did love him— once upon a time he was my little companion.

Now we have a puppy, whom I got for Sienna's 25th birthday. Her name is Molly and she's the cutest little thing ever with her white, gray and orange fur.

Though sometimes we don't get along. It's like these animals hate me or something.

I helped Kyrie took a bath, while Sienna helped Kylie and Keyana. After we were finished with them and got them ready— we took a bathe next.

After we all got dressed, we left the house making sure to buckle the kids in their car seats, then I drove off.

We reach the restaurant withing minutes. I lifted Keyana and Kylie in my arms, carrying them as I saw my wife with Kyrie. We walked into the restaurant, which I also owned.

We saw Alex and Nico already there with their kids, Damien and Charlotte. I put the girls down as they ran to Charlote while Kyrie ran to Damien without paying us any mind.

"Finally! You're both late as usually." Nico says as we joined our fists in greeting. I pulled out a chair for my wife as she sat down. I also made sure the kids were seated and comfortable before calling a waitress to take our order.

"Handsome woke up late, blame him." Sienna says and I chuckled.

"Who kept me up late last night hm? You're the one who wanted me to eat yo—" Sienna stopped my speech with wide eyes as she covers my mouth from finishing.

Alex smirk, "Sie you really woke up the man in the middle of the night because you wanted head?" He chuckles.

"What's head?" Kyrie asks, tilting his head at us.

Oh.

"Er- food?" I stammered as they started laughing at us while Kyrie looked more confused but shrugged and left it alone.

I felt someone pulling at my pants and I looked down to see Charlotte stretching her hands for me. I picked her up and placed her on my lap— she suddenly started eating my fries and my mouth dropped open.

"This is definitely your kid, Nico. No damn manner." We all chuckled, then we talked for a bit more.
.
.
.

"Kylie, stop being so loud and eat your ice cream." Killian scolded our daughter as we sat on a bench outside an ice cream shop eating ice cream.

"Sorry papa." She says licking her ice cream that started to melt.

I wiped Keyana's mouth that was messed up as she rest her head on her father's chest about to fall asleep any minute now.

I watched as Kyrie kicks some stones with his shoe and I sighed. I'm tired of telling this little boy to stop kicking stones with his shoe or else it will destroy it.

I placed him on the bench and sat down beside them. Life has been wonderful these past years, we're happily married and slowly building up a family.

I looked down at my three month old stomach and smiled. I hope this one is another boy so i can even it out, either way— we'll be ecstatic about it. I did want two boys and two girls afterall.

Killian treats me like a queen everyday, it's like we fall in love day after day- our loblve Gros stronger with each passing day.

I watched as Killian feed Kylie and Kyrie some of his ice cream- Keyana already fell asleep on Killian's chest.

We soon left the shop and went my parents house, leaving the kids there. They're going to spend the weekend with their grandparents, which I'm happy about because I truly need a break.

"Take this, baby." Killian came inside the kitchen, handing me a bouquet of flowers with some skittles. I squealed hugging him tightly, as he peck my nose.

Though, I do get flowers and other things from him every week— so I'm not that surprised.

"What are these for, Handsome?" I ask, as I went to stir the pot.

"Thank you for bringing so much happiness and live into my life. I don't know what I'd do without you baby. I love you so fucking much." He expressed, kissing my lips over and over again.

"Awe! I love you, but are you getting soft on me now?" I taunt and he scowl.

"You had me soft since day one mama." He says then smirk and I know what he'll say next. "Though you have Big Kill hard everyday."

I snort at him naming his dick, Big Kill.

"I can't with you." I giggled, making him chuckle.

—Mature Content +18

"Bad girls, get fucked like whores." He whispers into my ear as he slams his dick inside me, making my eyes rolled back.

"I love when you fuck me like a whore." I taunt as I grip his ass cheeks and push his dick further into my pussy.

"Yeah?" He asks huskily, that made me clench around him. "You like when I fuck this pretty pussy like the whore that you are?" He rolls his hips as he yanks my hair back— peppering kisses all over my neck and my legs tighter around him.

He hisses and moans when I sink my nails into his skin. His minty breath fanning in my face as his mouth left half open as he drills into me. I cup his balls massaging them as he curses under his breath.

I secretly grab my dildo on my bedside table and turn it on— taking it into my mouth and Killian stopped his thrust with a clench jaw. He suddenly grip my neck firmly but I only smirk in return. "You fucking brat, you gon' stay here and test my patience, hm?" He took the dildo from my mouth throwing it away as he pulls out of my pussy and threw my on the bed— hovering over my face as he stuffed his dick wet dick down my throat. "Since as you want to suck on something, suck my dick whore."

I moan as he fucks my mouth from above. My pussy soaks between my leg as he went balls deep down my throat. Every inch went into my mouth as he groans pulling out and slapping it on my lips before pushing back in. I twirled my tongue on the tip, flicking it on his slit and he moans out loud.

"Look at you, greedy ass whore always wanna suck on my dick." He taunts as he fucks my mouth from top. I played with his balls and that made him thrust faster— my mouth was now spilling saliva as I sloppily suck him. I hollow my cheeks arounf him and his eyes rolled back. He pulled out before he could come and set my two legs on each of his shoulders as he slams into my pussy. "Always so wet for me, mama."

"You fucking me so good, Handsome." I moan out rubbing my clit as pleasure rips through me. He whines into me and I clenched the sheets as I felt myself got closer to my orgasm. I quickly flipped us over and now I'm stradding him in a reverse cowgirl style.

"Such a good fucking girl." He praised smacking my butt as I circle my hips meeting his thrusts. He had a clear view of my ass as he spread my ass cheeks wide watching as his dick went in and out of me. "I'm about to nut baby, I need you to cum for me." He says as I continued riding him.

"Cum for me, Handsome." I clench his dick once more, squinting it around him and he let's out a load moan shooting his cum inside me as I let myself go as well and climax. I flap down on him and he pulls out of me as his cum drips out of my pussy.

Tears were now flowing freely down my cheeks as he looks at me with concern written all over his face.

"The fuck you here crying for?" He asks, gripping underneath my chin.

"People cry when the dick is good." I snap.

He chuckles loudly, "My dick that good, baby?"

I smirk, "Good is an understatement."

We clean each other up and then got ready for bed. This is the life I've always wanted— one with happiness, love, success and family.

And that's all because I made the best decision of my life—

Loving, Killian.
.
.
.

THE END.

Started {15.04.23} . Finished {06.06.23}

Finally finisheddddd..🤧

I just wanna say a HUGE thank you to all my supporters. Y'all made me feel inspired to write this damn book.🙏🏻💓

I love you all sooooo much..🩷

In all honesty, the worst FL that I've wrote about so far is Skylar. I didn't like her character at all, but hey— you can't have all of them being perfect though!🫠

-alsooooo, I decided I wanted to do a poly book next with three partners. OMG I can't wait, honestly.☠️😫

Leyah.✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 4.1K 39
Alexa the most loving person who works at a restaurant when meets Harry the grumpy one who is hottest person and billionaire in the elevator Which go...
99.3K 2.9K 38
Jared is a successful Alpha that is also the town's police chief. He not only keeps his pack safe but he also likes to protect the humans in his terr...
57.6K 1K 41
(LOWERCASE INTENDED!) [18+] • eye candy / jan. 2022 - jun. 2022 ✅ "this will just be for me to see. for me to love and for me to use when i need to...
64.2K 922 35
(LOWERCASE INTENDED!) [18+] • his butterfly / may. 2022 - sep. 2022 ✅ "please don't hurt me again." i cried out as he stared at me with a hint of sad...