THE TRUTH ' daveeast & jefflo...

Par -fentylations

- Cause he is the truth, said he is so real and I love the way that he makes me feel and if I am a reflection... Plus

๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜†๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น
๐’๐”๐๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐ˆ - ๐‚๐€๐ ๐–๐„ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š.
๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„.
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜
๐ˆ๐• - ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ
๐• - ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ'๐’
๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ - ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€.
๐•๐ˆ - ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€ ๐•๐ˆ๐๐„
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐†๐’
๐ˆ๐— - ๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐— - ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜
๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐–๐Ž - ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€.
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐€๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐† | ๐ˆ
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐€๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐† | ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ - ๐’๐“๐”๐‚๐Š ๐”๐
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐„
๐—๐ˆ๐• - ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐“๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹

๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜

749 34 13
Par -fentylations

* club visuals in the mm *

- down in the valley where the girls get naked.
if you through a band then you know she gon' shake it.

- jucee froot.

the day of the playground's opening. 

flashback ..

her manicured nail tapped violently against her leather steering wheel as she sped home , let it burn by jazmine sullivan blasting through the speaker.

summer's eyes welled with tears whilst she thought about how she sat at the table for four hours patiently waiting for her future husband to walk through the door of le coucou ; one of the most costly restaurants she knew of in new york , she thought about how she called and called but no answer and most importantly .. she thought about the embarrassment.

the embarrassment of the pity looks she got from other restaurant guest and employees. the embarrassment she felt feeling the excitement burst through her body when someone that looked like him from behind walked into the restaurant but turned around to reveal none of them to he him.

after she drove through the dark yet lit up streets of new york for a whooping thirty minutes to get to her janky apartment building , she parked her beat up car and slammed the door making her way towards the big glass door which she got through using her key fob.

after the creaky ride on the elevator ride summer stepped off her elevator to the sound of muffled moans coming from one of the apartment building's. summer scoffed letting out a small laugh while she walked towards her apartment building 'at least someone's gettin' some' she thought to herself sticking her key into her front door silently and opening the door.

as she stepped into her apartment .. her heart stopped. the once muffled moans that were heard from the hallway , were now loud and clear. summer scoffed in disbelief while she stood by the door contemplating on whether this was real life or not .. if her fiancé was really fucking a bitch in her home .. in her bed.

once summer finally realized this was real life she leaped into to action , she snatched her heels clear off her feet wiggling her toes around to let them get back used to being free from her uncomfortable cheap heels and quickly but quietly ran up to her room door putting her ear on it.

" fuck baby , i love you so much " summer the man groan causing the women to release a weak moan.

summer saw red. summer bursted through the door before anyone in the room could move nor attempt to defend themselves and jumped on her fiancé mike , snatching by his t-shirt and started throwing blows whilst he put his hands up to shield himself but overall he was still getting his ass kicked.

" baby baby please ! i'm sorry baby it's not what you think ! " he muffledly screamed but she wasn't willing to hear anything he had to say.

" fuck you you stupid mothafucka ! three years ? three years of my fuckin' life ! and what you think you doing bitch ?! " summer yelled towards the young women how attempted to grab a metal candle snuffer but summer quickly snatched it from her.

" bitch you thought you was gon' hit he with something from my own house in my own house ?! you thought wrong lil bitch ! " she yelled hitting her as hard as she possibly could causing the women to fall to the ground holding her bleeding lip.

" y'all can have eachother " summer muttered staring into her now ex fiancé's eyes then quickly left the home allowing him to scream after her as she caught the elevator quickly before it closed and quickly made her way to her car and pulled off.

as she drove down the street's of new york towards the hilton her mind could only muster two thoughts. one , she was going to wait until mike went to work to the next morning and gut the apartment of her things and most of his . and two : she had 99 problems but a nigga ? will never be one.

and that day .. was the rebirth of summer.

present day ..

her french tip manicured fingers rolled the cigar filled with ganga while ' break ups 2 make ups ' played on her beats pill that she was gifted as a ' welcome to the team ' gift from solange. her tounge lightly licked the cigar to seal it before she faced it vertically , lightly shaking it to make sure nothing spilled out of it smiling lightly when nothing fell out of the blunt.

she grabbed the sade love deluxe album vinyl that had cigar guts on it and dumped them in the trash can that sat on the black wood floor next to her bed. she then grabbed the blue lighter with her name in sparkly black letters to insure that her brother didn't steal it and claim it as his own , and lit the fat blunt before inhaling the bud letting it sit in her mouth for a moment , then exhaling. she fell back slowly on her bed as she repeated this motion for the next five minutes with her eyes closed listening intensely to the music that played in the beats pill.

now it's been said
That big girls they don't cry, but they damn sure lie Look you in the eye, sayin' you they only
You and I, til the day we die, said you'd never
Leave me lonely, fly tenderoni but you phony
Shoulda listened when my momma told me, soon as I turn my back you try to fuck my homies

the rappers voice rhymed as the drums and light guitar played in the background as the beat. her head bopped lightly as she listened to the lyrics that a lot of niggas in the hood could relate too.

She go ahead and walk her dogs, and represent Wu
To the fullest, you and hon can shoot the fair one
I'll bring the bullets, knowhatI'msayin? Stop playin
You and them dyke lookin' bitches
Actin like y'all jumpin somethin, go 'head with that bullshit

" I'm still in love with babe I'm still in love with babe I'm still in love with babe " summer chanted along with the catchy chorus as the song played out. then there was silence the house was empty just her. and that's how she loved it .. until her phone started to vibrate on her night stand indicating that someone was calling her.

summer sighed raising up from her place on the bed and stared at her phone in irritation. she let it ring for a couple more minutes then finally crawled from one side of his bed to the other , grabbing her phone and answering nikita's call. " hello ? " summer asked her irritated mood flowing through the phone as she spoke.

" oh boo , you sound like i just shat in yo' backpack " nikita informed causing summer to laugh , " anyways i was calling to tell you that me and on my way to yo house so we can go to the mall and don't try to tell me no cause I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ! " nikita yelled and hung up before summer had the chance to respond.

summer chuckled hoping off her bed , putting out her half smoked blunt and making her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth since nikita hated the smell of weed on people breath. she drifted off into thought about how her life had been for the past three years , she went from a engaged women with 'good' parents , friends and family to finding out she was being cheated on and being kicked out of her own family for said women her fiancé cheated on her with.

but and however , she also thought about how much money she was going to make tonight and in the future which caused the negative thoughts to slowly cease. little did she know .. tonight would change her life completely for the better.

" sooo y'all excited for our first dayyy ?  " aria dragged smiling at the three women that sat across from her and the women that sat next to her in the packed mall food court , chipotle bowels sitting in front of all three of them

summer , nikita , aria , indie , nadia and kiana had been shopping my for three hours at this point. all were shopping for last minute things they needed for work which they didn't really need because solange being the bomb boss that she was made sure that all girls were taken care of ; work wise and life wise.

" shitt i am , i'm hype cause i heard fine ass nelly gon be there and i am ready to tap dat ass " nikita enthusiastically spoke sticking her tongue while the two girls laughed.

" yea i am too , i was in solange's office when she asked me about the final touches i wanted to my private room , and i saw that guest let and when I tell it is longgggg " summer informed , i'm talkin' actors , singers , models allem comin' " summer finished.

" i knowwww when she sent that shared note in the group chat and i like damn ! i can already feel the money in my damn hands " aria rubbed the pad's of her fingers together as she spoke on feeling the money.

" okay but who y'all most happy to see ? " nikita questioned the burning question talking a bite of her burrito bowl. the girls thought for a few moments , most finally opening and taking a few bites of their burrito bowls before answering , but kiana was the first to answer,

" i'm tryna get in mr.allennnn " kiana dragged causing the other girls to laugh " shidd y'all can laugh all you want but when i'm sitting courtside for a mans ion wanna hear nothin " kiana warned.

though the girls were laughing at kiana's antics , the girls knew that it wouldn't be to far fetched if she were to get with a basketball player , rapper , hell anybody she wanted she got. kiana stood and 5'6 with a intoxicating figure , her jawline was sharp along with her makeup always being done to the t's no matter where she was going. most nigga's would call her a 'dime peace'.

" he cute and all but i'm tryna see what tupac bout, you know him and kidada broke up cause she tried to get back with ll right ? " indie gossip causing the girls to stare at her in shock.

" are you seriousss ? i thought i heard something about that but they seemed so stable i just paid it no mind " nadia spoke shocked whilst the other girls nodded agreeing with her , " well shit i guess mr 'i get around' single getcho' man girll " nadia encouraged.

" he fine but i'm tryna get on rome flynn , not for no relationship tho " aria squeezed lime on the rest of her food " just for a couple nights them imma dump his ass off on the nearest street corner " aria laughed.

" girl you cold " summer laughed causing aria to shrug , " shit these nigga's play the same game , i just play it ten times better " aria responded shrugging. aria was what you would call a player. she couldn't care less about any nigga on the earth's feeling except her son and she wasn't planning on changing anything.

" i know that's right! but me personally i wanna see megan thee stallion , i heard she supposed to be preforming one of her songs tonight , i hope it's budget " nadia smiled , budget was one of her favorite songs from megan and she was banking on her preforming it.

" i don't really care who's there if i'm being honest , i'm just ready to feel that cash fall on me " summer shrugged , she wasn't much of a fan girl type , she just wanted to go to work , make her money and go home. she wasn't there to be saved.

" i respect that , " indie informed " but we got some shopping to do so let's get a move on ! " indie waves her hand in the motion of telling everyone to hurry up causing them to laugh.

just as everyone in the hood excepted .. the club opening line was wrapped around the block. literally. women and men stood outside whilst security ushered in the celebrity's into the buildings to get them settled into their private rooms or sections.

blue , red , purple and other lights flashed throughout the dark club while the da started to play some of the hottest songs out and the body guards started to let women and men in causing the place to become packed within a few minutes.

while bottle girls and bartenders were already out on the floor making money , strippers where still in the back getting their hair or makeup done , picking out a outfit or roughing the bottom of their shoes so they had they smallest change of falling or slipping on stage.

" alright girl's we got twenty minutes before we roll out the first performer which will beee " bernice dragged sliding her pen down the clip board in her hand the named off every stripper that would be performing tonight , which was all of them.

" summer. your going first you have four minutes until you need to be behind the curtains for your introduction. good luck sweetheart ! " bernice informed with a large smile on her face then went into her office after giving summer a friendly kiss on the cheek.

summer smiled at bernice watching her walk into her office letting the door close behind her causing her smile to drop and he replaced with a look of nervousness , fixing her outfit and moving pieces of her hair out of the way.

" girl breathe , you have nothing to be scared or ashamed of " heaven held onto the young women's shoulder's as she stared at summer in the mirror they were nothing looking at , " girl you are beautiful okay ? and don't let them sour pussy groupie bitches out there attempt to make you feel bad cause the nigga they tryna fuck is staring at yo sexy ass " heaven advised.

summer stared up at the young women from her seat in front of the large vanity mirror with a look of new found confidence getting a genuine and loving smile from heaven causing her confidence to raise at a tremendous rate, and tremendously fast.

" thank you , i really needed that " summer smiled back at her letting out a small laugh before being engulfed into a one arm hug with heaven allowing her head to rest on her shoulders.

" girl you know i gotchu , now run along you got " heaven paused turning her phone and checking the time , " two minutes to get being the curtain for them to prep for you , you got this boo ! " heaven praised blowing a kiss towards summer and waving as the younger women walked as fast as she could with the large heels she was wearing towards the back curtains.

the feeling of her heart racing slowly ceased as she walked away towards the velvet curtains. she made brief eye contact with the do behind the rope letting him know that after the song , no matter what they say by lil' kim finished , it was time for her set.

jesus please don't have trip or fall or mess up my routines while i'm on the floor , i ask for abundance tonight and most importantly.. lord forgive , for i'm about to sin.

" alright i know y'all been waitin' all night to see what the playground girls got ! " the dj yelled getting words and yells of agreement from the men and women out on the floor , " well wait no further ! give it up for princess! " the dj introduced causing a roar of cheers to erupted through the club as summer make her interest , play with me by rendezvous at two staring to blare through the speakers.

Baby let me take the pressure off you
i'll make the first move and do what i got to

soon as summer reached the pole she immediately started slowly air walking around the pole getting a feel for being in front of so many people for the first time like this.

can we slow this down to my pace?
i'll make you fall in love
and let me show you what my body do
how a real woman do
'Cause i do what i got to
Let me take you back to my place
Where I'll make you fall in love

her body slowly flipped upside down where she opened her legs , then moved her body to the side of the pole where she did a sideways split.

take it back to basics, no ego in the way
put this cookie on your face, to remind you of your place
in the back seat of your car, where i know i hit it first
have you losing all control, when i whisper to you

ll watched from his section mesmerized by the women beauty and elegance. he watched her wrap her legs back around the pole as she lowered herself as her set was close to ending.

i just wanna play with your body
Oh, and if I play with your body, will you play with me?

he felt his dick harden in his pants as she made seductive eye contact with him whilst she swung her leg's slowly , dropped down but stopped before she hit the ground , then dropped herself onto the ground landing in a spilt allowing the hundreds to fall on her.

" nigga you good ? you starin' at shawty' like you tryna bite ha " redman questioned biting the air for dramatics causing method man to laugh and push his shoulder. the women around them threw jealousy ridden stares at the wound women are watching her pick up the last of her dollars bills and make her way to the back room , the neon lights reading ' if you ain't a playground girl KEEP TF OUT ! ' in bold texts.

" nigga you stupid , but yea .. yea i'm aight " ll reassured , tilting the patron bottle and taking a large gulp of the alcohol, letting it sit in his mouth before swallowing.

his eyes wandered around the club as he thought of anyway he would be able to strike up a conversation, hell even he able to walk past her. he thought he was out of luck until he made eye contact wit it ; another set of neon lights reading private rooms.

" aye imma be back in a minute " ll notified , stepping out of the section without giving anyone a chance to respond and started making his way over to the security guard that stood in front of the roped off hallway.

he was going to get to know this 'princess' one way or another.

before y'all ask ll is not a creep in this story , and ll is if you didn't know ll cool j , i just wanted to add him in cause he's one of my many husbands and i knew
i wasn't gone write a whole book about him.

also please give me some advice on how to describe strippers sets better cause i feel like i didn't do a very good job describing the moves summer did during her performance.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

52K 2.7K 54
Meeting was destiny. Becoming friends was fate. Falling in love wasn't in the plan. King Von, Ann Marie and Lil Durk fan fiction! Started- October 4t...
28.4K 812 27
Read and find out ๐Ÿ˜Œ
1.6K 30 20
"๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜, ๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ" - ๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐——๐˜‚๐—ต๐—ฒฬ€