scourge (On-hold)

By khadyjatt_Faransa

Destiny and Fate are two words Malik don't believe in, he believe focus and target are what give you whatever... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

38

141 22 14
By khadyjatt_Faransa

SCOURGE
CHAPTER 38

He would rather stay up all night long thinking about the forthcoming chaos about to ensued because he'd know soon enough everything will spill and no matter how confidence he is beneath that subconscious mind the *what if* word won't stop whispering,he glance at the figure coil into a ball and hiss,
what does she think of herself?
That he would fall for her cheap tricks?

It doesn't matter to him whether or not he play her 6 weeks pathetic trick, disappointment would hit her hard because he can never settle for something so cheap and invaluable, he know what he want juat by a mere glance and she isn't a dish on a table he would look twice.
She can droll over him as much as she can even though she have him, she can never own him winning her way to his heart is impossible or so he thought.
Her teeths clatter gaining his attention.
What is she even doing here?
He grab the bottle of water by the bed and uncapped it, he empty it on her which wakes her to abruptly and sit upright at once.

"Get the fuck out of my bedroom."he say and throw the empty bottle on her, she's as useless as the bottle to him.

Falak stare at him speechless, she's so cold, the room temperature doesn't help either, she shake her head and look down at her soak self before scrambling up.

"Dimwit."she grumble under her breathe and turn to leave but he grab her by the hand.

"What did you just say?"he dare staring at her and she look away.

"Wlh if you touch me i will call your dad this night."falak threaten making him to sit upright her hand still in his tight grip.

"Call him."he say dropping the phone in her front.

"I don't have anything to say to him but if you hit me i wouldn't mind calling."

She can feel the anger in him doubling because his grip tighten around her wrist so she try wiggling away but like a snake around it's prey the more she moves the tighter and stronger his grip become around her.

"You're hurting me malik."

"I hate you and that will never change."he say and tossed her hand away making her to hold her bruised wrist.

"I gave you a choice."

"A choice?
You don't have the right to give me a choice, you hold no such status."_

"You are not ready to get rid of me then, or perhaps you're not sure about what you feel toward me, simple malik, be nice to me, carry your dutiful rights for 6weeks and i promise you, if we don't have a connection or whatsoever, if you still feel the way you claimed you feel towards me, i would leave and i promised you no one in your family will hold you account for my actions or perhaps you're scared you'd fall in love..........

"Shut up!
Shut your dirty mouth up.
I would add 2 weeks to you which makes it a 8 weeks
*falak raheem*
I would be that man you want me to be for 8weeks not because i want to but to prove to you that you're nothing and you 2will never hold such place in my heart, after that you'd get the fuck out of my life."he snarl and falak shrug with a triumph smile.

"Are you sure.........

"Get the fuck out of my bedroom, your stupid task start tomorrow." Falak chuckle and head for the door.

"Falak Raheem."he call and she stop but didn't turn.
"If you fall for the man you will see tomorrow just so you know it's temporary and in the next 60 days you will be heartbroken.

"You don't have to worry about that but if reverse is he case just so you know, i would be waiting with open arms."with hay said she left the bedroom.

He huffed and lay down on the bed.
Him, fall in love? Not with anyone but her, she's probably high on something if she thinks that he can ever be in love with her, he can act all she want but he is only doing this to prove to her that she's nothing and she will never hold a place in his heart aside the hate he has for her, she's nothing and she will never be anything to him most importantly he's doing this to get rid of her in his life once and for all.

Smiling at her reflection falak sit walk back and sit on the edge of the bed, she never expected malik to actually agreed to this but she'd know his pride and ego will not let him ignored her he'd want to prove himself to her how lucky can she be, she would take advantage of this 8weeks and win his heart, eventually in the 60days she believe she would break him or so she thought, that night falak slept happy her mind excited for the new beginning that awaits her tomorrow which will eventually be a start of romance or hearbreak.

FALAK

I don't know wha to expect when i wake up this morning, malik might changed his mind or stick to his words the man is far too complicated, i get dressed sluggishly i hate morning classes they are wack, i put on a green maxi gown amd roll my yellow veil, i grab a yellow shoe and the red backpack i love colors and if I'd be address as rainbow then i would gladly answer, i come out of my bedroom with a sigh, i hoped malik would give my phone back to me because i missed all the games that keeps me happy in a bored morning lectures.

i stand dumbstruck at the kitchen door, i hesitantly quietly walk inside which makes him to chuckle.

"Even a blind man would know you're in here, that vanilla scent is everywhere."he say and turn from the stove and i look down to the pot.

"Go..goodmorning."I greet still staring at him as though he grew an extra head.

"Morning to the most beautiful woman after my mum,
your breakfast at your services."he say and turn the omelette on the plate with a smile.

When i say smile i mean real smile which makes me stand confused.

"Are you alright?"he ask worriedly staring at me and i shake my head.

"Have a sit."he say gesturing to the empty chair in his front and i did as he asked.

"Are you sure you're alright?"he ask and i nod.

So this is it my 60days to winning this man heart has begin and damn it,
he's already stealing my stolen heart.
If i survived this 60 days like this and the feeling isn't mutual then I'm gonna be really heartbroken.

"Are you sure you're alright?"he ask snapping me out of my reverie, he's now sitted next to me, he adjust my veil and flash me another smile that melt my heart.

"So perfect."he say adjusting the veil and stare at me.

I grab the fork and bite on the omelette which makes me nod to myself, impressive he's good cook, who could have thought.

"So what time is your last class for today?"he ask and reach out to remove whatever by the side of my lips.

"2pm, aren't you going to work?"i ask and he shrug.

"I will ne working from home today."he say as politely and calm.

i continue eating and he offered to drop me off which i didn't denied ofcrse i wouldn't mind taking advantage of this opportunity, i have him all to myself for the next 59 days.

"Thank you."i say grabbing my backpack and open the door but he turn my head completely of guard and kiss me on the cheek my eyes, goodness I'm still in shock to why they are still in there because I'm literally in shock.

"Take care of yourself for me."he say and i humm in response avoiding eye contact.

I come down from the car and he wave at me I waved back before heading to my first class, i can't help but asked myself if i really do know what I'm doing, what if this never worked, what if after this 60 days he is back to been his old self, i would have to leave as promised because if i stay he'd kill me alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Emir ✅ By Sara

General Fiction

20.4K 1.8K 56
Arewa Emirates, Glitz and glamour, Culture, Family, Tradition, Principles, and lying beneath, lurking in the shadows is ... evil. We all know that a...
46.1K 7.6K 58
#1 Afrikaans 18/10/2021 #1 abuja 18/10/2021 #1 saif 18.10/2021 #2 groomsmen 18/10/2021 #5 arewa 18/10/2021 #8 kano 18/10/2021 "You haven't known me m...
18.2K 2.4K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
85.5K 9.8K 65
"Enough!" He thundered, "Enough is enough Zara, you are the one who broke my heart, why did you do this to us, why?, i've loved you so very much but...