Sacred Beauty// Marcus Baker

By HarmonyL777

Atlanta Miller or Atty was some what just like her mother, Georgia Miller. They both went through the same am... More

Cast
Aesthetics & Playlist
Prologue
1.The Drive
2. New Home
3. First Day
4. New Friends & Whiny Bitches
5. Solving Problems
6. On The Line
7. Dumb People Shit
8. Celebrations
9. Suspicious Activity
10. Regular Behavior
11. A Wicked Duo
12. Molly & More
14. After "Party"
💔
Bad News
15. Shit Talking
16. Luxuriously
17. Boo, Bitch!
18. The Festival
19. Boos & Booze

13. Sophomore Sleepover

2K 75 10
By HarmonyL777

3rd POV

The girls, and Marcus, are currently in Atty's room the next day, getting ready for Sophomore Sleepover. Even if Marcus didn't want to go, he was still willing to go if it was for Atty.

Atlanta's POV

"Lingerie type of sleepwear or regular type of sleepwear?" Nikita asks. Marcus's face cringes his face up a the question.

"Why the hell would you wear lingerie where a bunch of perverted males could look at y'all?" He asks, eyes squinted in disbelief at the question.

I roll my eyes at him playfully. "Aww, that's so cute that you care, but we all know that you're really worried about guys looking at Atty," Lisa says, stating what believes to be the obvious.

He shrugs at her words, not denying it one bit. "Anyways, I vote lingerie," I tell Nikita.

Marcus looks at me in disbelief, but shakes his head, as to not argue with me. "I vote lingerie as well because we all know Nikita never wears anything that doesn't show skin," Lisa says.

Nikita looks at her offended. "She's right about that one," Vera adds on.

Nikita points a finger at us. "Okay, now I'm feeling targeted," she says, resulting in us all laughing at her sass.

"Okay, let's get moving, bitches!" She yells at us. We then begin getting ready, Marcus in another room of course.

Timeskip

(The girls' outfit)

(Marcus's Fit)

We arrive at the function to see "MANG" already there. It seems Georgia and Ginny are having a heated argument. We make our way towards the table to give the people our ticket, at the same time, Ginny leaves.

"Hello, hot mother of mines," I say to Georgia as I make my way to her, wiping the frown off her off.

She smiles happily with a smile. "Hey, Pumpkin, I love your outfits," she says.

"Thanks, Mom. Anyways here are our tickets," I say handing her our tickets, which I collected during the drive here.

I look over to see Ellen looking at Marcus with her draw dropped. "Where the hell is your shirt?!" She asks him in disbelief.

I look around and see that majority of females are now looking at Marcus. Some in disbelief, and others in lust. I roll my eyes a bit.

"Atty didn't want him wearing one. She's very persistent in getting what she wants," Vera butts in, answering the question for him.

Ellen then looks over at me, and I just send a smile at her. She then turns to Georgia. "It's true, believe me," she says to Ellen, nodding her head.

They give us our wristbands, which we put on as we begin to walk in. We are automatically met with flashing lights. "Okay, bitches, I came here to have fun and to start it off..." Nikita starts, but then pulls out a flask from her bag,"we need to have a drink to let loose."

Vera looks at her bug eyed while the rest of us laugh at Nikita's craziness. "What the hell! Nikita, you could get caught," Vera says to her in a warning tone.

Nikita rolls her eyes playfully. "Just how Atty could get caught with that molly she has on her, and Marcus with his weed?" She asks the curly haired girl, who quickly looked over at us.

She sighs and sticks out her hand, gesturing for Nikita to hand her the flask. "Let's just get this shit over with," she says.

Nikita hands her the flask, wearing a smirk on her face. "That's what I'm talking about. Now, let's get this party started, bitches!" She screams out throughout the gymnasium.

Everyone cheers loudly at her words, and the DJ plays the music louder than it already was.

Timeskip

It's only been a few hours since my group arrived, and we're high off crossfaded. The molly had kicked in, and we were just having the time of our lives.

I pull Marcus away from the group, and we head towards the photobooth. I open the curtain to see Hunter and Ginny. "Oh my gosh, hey, lovebirds," I greet them, laughing for no reason at all.

Marcus hangs onto me by the waist, his arms tightly wrapped around me. "Hey," Hunter greets back with an awkward smile.

"Are y'all done yet, so we can use the booth?" Marcus asks them, kissing on my neck. Ginny glares at the gesture, but we are to faded to really care.

She crosses her arms and says, harshly may I add,"No, we just started."

I put my hands up in surrender. "Easy, tiger. We were just asking," I tell her, the ecstasy wearing off from her ruining my vibe.

Just then, Vera and Lisa come over towards us hurriedly. "Atty, we have to go, they're wanting us to perform," Lisa explains tugging onto me.

"Sorry, Marcus," Vera adds, and they start dragging me away, but Marcus sneaks a kiss on my lips before I am out of his reach.

We make it to the little stage that's in the gym. "Yo, I want y'all to give up for an upcoming girl group, from this school, Take 3!" The DJ yells, dragging out his words. All the Sophomores cheer loudly as we get onto the stage.

Once the music begins playing, we begin our performance.

(Atty, Vera, Lisa, All)

Who shot ya
Who knocked ya
Point em out let 'em know I'm coming for 'em
Who said that
What hood rat
Grab my coat girl I'm about to clap back

I'm a knock 'em down like muhammad ali
Droppin' like flies when I sting em with the bee

So who shot ya
'Cause I got ya
I wont never let another run up on ya

For better or worse
Through thick or through thin
I'm going all in
I'm putting you first
It's what you deserve
Let me hold this down (hey!)
'Cause you know I got ya...

I could be a solider
I can be the king
I could be the president
Gangsta on the scene
I could be your hip hop bullet proof vest
I could be the tattoo bleeding on your chest

I can be a solider
I can be the king
I could be the president
Gangsta on the scene
I could be your hip hop bullet proof vest
I could be the tattoo bleeding on your chest

Oh oh oh
I could be that
Oh oh oh oh
I could be I could be that
Oh oh oh
I could be that
Oh oh, I could be I could be that

Imma rain down like a fireball ooh
Imma make your jaw drop give you more
Ooh
Imma supergirl when your rocket falls
When your rocket falls

Who shot ya
Who knocked ya
Point 'em out let 'em know I'm coming for 'em
Who said that
What hood rat
Grab my coat girl I'm about to clap back

I can be a solider
I can be the king
I could be the president
Gangsta on the scene
I could be your hip hop bullet proof vest
I could be the tattoo bleeding on your chest

I can be a solider
I can be the king
I could be the president
Gangsta on the scene
I could be your hip hop bullet proof vest
I could be the tattoo bleeding on your chest

Oh oh oh oh
I can, I can, I can
I can be, I can be that

Oh oh oh oh
I can, I can I can
I can be, I can be that

Let me hold this down
'Cause you know I got ya
I got ya
I got ya
I-I got ya

...Me hold this down
'Cause
I got ya
I got ya
I-I know I got ya

I can be a solider
I can be the king
I could be the president
Gangsta on the scene
I could be your hip hop bullet proof vest
I could be your tattoo bleeding on your chest

I can be a solider
I can be the king
I could be the president
Gangsta on the scene
I could be your hip hop bullet proof vest
I could be your tattoo bleeding on your chest

I can, I can, I can be that (bout-bout-bout-bout to clap back)
I can, I can be that (I'ma knock 'em down like muhammad ali)
Let me hold this down
'Cause you know I got ya
Who shot ya

🎶 (song over) 🎶

Everyone cheers and claps, as we grab ahold of eachother's hands and take a bow. After we take a bow, we make our way off the stage.

Everyone sends praises our way as we go back to what we were doing beforehand. I look around the see where Marcus is, but I don't see him nowhere in sight.

I grab my phone and text him, asking him where he was. He texts back talking about the girl's locker room, which makes me furrow my eyebrows. Little weird, but okay.

Vera's POV

I eventually got bored of the constant praises and make my way towards the abandoned bathroom that the group and I spend most our time at. I just needed a break from everyone.

Yes, the recognition from our singing was great and all, but people are so overbearing sometimes. Is this how it's going to be when we make it big?

I let out a sigh when I finally reach the bathroom. I secretly creep inside, making sure no one is watching me. Once the door is closed, I close my eyes, rest my head on the door in relief.

"Hey," a masculine voice says from behind me. I quickly turn around to see a cute Dominican Republican dude with black hair and dark brown eyes.

(A/N: Yes, I'm using the guy from Star as Vera's lover because they just go together. If you don't like it picture someone else.)

"Um, hey?" I say awkwardly in a questioning tone.

"I saw your little performance with your girls. Y'all sound like y'all could go legit," he says, looking me up and down slowly.

"That's our goal. Try to get out of this hell hole by singing our asses off to get somewhere. Make ourselves a name and not stay mediocre," I explain to him with a smile on my face, a real one.

He returns one as well. "What's your name?" He asks me.

I teasingly cross my arms and ask him, mockingly, "What's yours?" He lets out a laugh, that results in him looking cuter than he already was.

"I asked first," he says, after he's done laughing.

"Vera, Vera Davis," I answer his question in a soft tone.

He sticks out his hand, which I place mines in. "I'm Angel, Angel Rivera," he says, placing a kiss onto my hand, which makes me blush.

He slowly lets go of my hand and moves closer to me. Our faces now only inches apart. "I'll see you around?" He asks. I nod my head at him.

He sends a smile my way and then leaves out the bathroom. I let out a heavy breath I didn't even know I was holding in. What the fuck.

Lisa's POV

Annoyed by everyone, I'm now inside of the counselors office. The only reason why was because there was more cushion in here than any other fucking room.

They also have a pull out couch in this bitch. I'm going to be sleeping good as hell. I lay on the pull out, scrolling on TikTok, bored out of my mind.

All of a sudden, the door busts open, which causes me to jump up. In comes in Abby, who quickly closes the turn.

When she turns, she finally takes notice of me. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asks me harshly, but I ignore her words and focus on her tear stained face.

"What happened?" I ask her, getting up off the pull out and walking closer to her.

She rolls her eyes, letting out a scoff. "Like you would care. All you do is care about is yourself. With your stupid perfect life, perfect career, perfect friends,' she insults me, but I'm not fazed by her words at all.

"If I didn't care, I wouldn't be asking you what's wrong. Also, I'm not perfect, neither are my friends. It's why we are friends. We just share our problems, so we can live carefree without our problems weighing down on us. Now, I'll ask again, what happened?" I ask her, after putting her acusations of us out of her mind.

She finally gives in and bursts out crying. I pull her into a hug to comfort her. "It's my parents. They're going through issues, and they're always arguing that they never care to ask me how I feel. All of this Ginny bullshit with Max is pissing me off. And on top of that, I can't even have the perfect body like the rest of them. I not perfect," she rants on, and I just let her.

I pull away from her a bit. "Abby, you don't have to be perfect. If they don't like you tor how you are, fuck them. Max is a shitty friend for just dropping Ginny on y'all like that. And fuck your parents. You can literally come over any time you want," I tell her, reassuring her that everything is going to be fine.

Abby looks at me in my eyes deeply before catching me off guard by pulling me into a kiss. My eyes widen, and I quickly pull away. "Abby, you don't want to do that, you're not in a good mindset to do this," I tell her.

"I'm 100% sure I want to do this with you. I know I won't have any regrets. It's you," she tells me in a soft voice. With that, I pull her into her into a kiss.

Our lips clash against one another. We both begin fighting for dominance, I easily win. I lead Abby towards the pull out by back her up close to it.

Once we are close enough to the pull out. I detach our lips from another. I softly, yet dominantly push her down on the bed. I quickly reattach our lips, kissing her hungrily. This is the best way to ride out this sleepover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 1.1K 38
Carolina Miller is nothing like either her mother or her sister Ginny and Georgia. She's grateful toward her mother knowing very little of what their...
3.2M 80.9K 44
Carter Miller is a 17 year old girl who started moving around with her mom when her dad died. They end up in her moms hometown for Carter to graduate...
483K 10.6K 44
In which Amelia Blackwell fazes the fact she can't choose who she loves. Even if it was her friend she had known since she was ten.
89.6K 2.9K 15
-𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥 ! 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲�...