𝐼 𝐻𝐸𝒜𝑅 𝒴𝒪𝒰...

By Ms-Cosmoz

You are a leader of an ancient clan that's been hidden in the cave over 1,000 years, due to your clan having... More

RULES
Y/N INFO AND PICK OUT
Short A/N
A/N Sorry
The Backstory of (Clan name)
꧁✧PROLOGUE✧꧂
I FORGOT
HAPPY NEW YEARS
꧁✧PANDORA✧꧂
꧁✧BEENING WATCHED?✧꧂
꧁✧IF ONLY YOU WERE HERE✧꧂
꧁✧SCARY BUT YET BEAUTIFUL✧꧂
꧁✧THE OMATICAYA CLAN??✧꧂
꧁✧MONTH 1 AND TRAINING✧꧂
꧁✧#DON'TDIESTEPHANIE ✧꧂
HAPPY NEW YEARS

꧁✧Y/N PICS AND OTHER CAN FEATURES✧꧂

979 26 12
By Ms-Cosmoz

(That is you look like. I drew over a Picrew Na'vi base I hope you like it.

And this was you and your clan features and glowing skins looks like😊

(And this was what the Clan up on the mountains features look like.

Spoiler: they are your brothers and sisters from another clan. Now they're not really your actual brothers and sisters, they're kinda like spirit siblings. You get what I mean.

I'm work on the other clans feature, they are 'angtsìk makto (Hammerhead riders) Clan, they are also your brother and sisters from clan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.5K 30
At a young age, Tahlani was banished from the Metkayina clan by the two people she loved, never to return again. Being a hybrid, born of the Metkayin...
120K 3.2K 20
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Book 1 - Taking place in Pandora, Y/n Te Tskaha Mo'at'ite, is the younger sister o...
23.5K 604 17
A young female Na'vi had been born on the Omaticaya Clan her name will be ami the youngest of her family, the night of her birth was something shocki...
327K 7.1K 85
This story is about a girl, y/n, who was abandoned on Pandora after the war against the sky people and Omatikaya clan after her parents died. She re...