Darkside of the Moon (Bular x...

Per Snow_Wolf9

You were born in the late 12th century, Camelot. The daughter of King Arthur. You were only a baby when your... Més

Character Info: Y/n
Character Info: Solana

ᛁᛟᚢᚱ ᛚᛁᚠᛖ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚺᛟᚹ ᛏᚺᛁᛜᛊ ᚲᚨᛗᛖ ᛏᛟ ᛒᛖ

231 12 8
Per Snow_Wolf9

(Your Life and How Things Came To Be)

---

You were only 5 when you met him. After having a fight with your father, you ran off into the woods, without his knowledge. After some time, you sat at the base of a tree, arms wrapped around your legs, which were against your chest, and started crying. A voice asked if you were okay. You looked around to see a whelp (baby troll), who is 5-inches taller than you with black-colored stone skin, yellow eyes with red orange pupils, sharp claws, spikes sticking out of his elbows, and a set of horns curled around his face. You paid no attention to that and started venting to him.

After that, the two of you started hanging out together, getting to know each other, becoming friends. From that day on, you would sneak out of Camelot, go deep into the woods to hang out with him. The two of you would play hide & seek, tag, and many other fun games.

Whenever you would go to meet him in the middle of the night, you would return without anyone knowing you were gone, but when you left in the middle of day and returned home, your father would ask where you were, you would say that you were in the village, hanging out with the children. But that's a lie.

A little while later, you start learning Moon magic, under your Aunt Morgana's guidance. Because of this, you and your father's relationship started distancing farther and farther away and he started remarking you and your magic as dull, pitiful, saying that it should've been Sun magic, etc. Plus, I think it was pretty obvious with the birthmark on your face, looking like the daycare attendant from FNAF: SB.

When learning Moon magic, you can control water, make illusions, healing, and many more. Later on, you've gotten your familiar, well familiars actually, which were two owls named Jatt and Jutt. From what they told you, they're cousins.

(Jutt is the mainly white one while Jatt is the mainly red one)

You would have one of them sneak food into the dungeon, where the trolls that were captured by your father were, and the other would be sent to give letters to Bular when you couldn't leave the castle for the night.

Gunmar knew about you two, it happened a few months after the both of you met. He was hunting when he saw you two playing. It was also when a knight followed you after seeing you leave the castle and got curious. You, of course, killed him with your magic because 1. If he were to get away, he'd tell your father and you wouldn't leave the castle ever again (not that he even knew anyways), or 2. He would've killed Bular and would've also done the first one. Bular also feasted upon his corpse. And when you met him in person, when was about to demand you to give him information of your kingdom, and you gave it to him without hesitation before he could even ask. Ever since then, you were viewed as an ally (Even killing some people from your kingdom, who disrespected your best friend, his family, and his fellow Gumm-Gumms, and bringing their corpses over so they could eat).

Ever since then, you and Bular have gotten closer; so close that you two might as well have been stuck together by the hip.

Now how you two fell for each other.

When Bular fell in love with you, you brought over a freshly killed human to your hangout spot, you were very hungry because your father punished you to not eat anything for a week or two for acting out. Seeing this, and hearing your stomach growl, he offered you some human. You declined, saying you weren't hungry, but you both knew that what you said was complete bullshit. So, you hesitantly accepted it... and you actually liked it, but at it slowly. Bular said that you didn't have to eat properly, and with that, you started devouring it how a wolf would do in a hunger-filled rage. When you were done, you had quite a bunch of blood covering your lips and cheeks, hair a little bit messy, basically looking like a person who lived in the woods their whole life, and with the fire lighting up the environment, he thought that he was seeing a fallen angel.

Now for you, when the two of you were chasing each other, you both accidently fell into a lake. When you were trying to swim back up to the surface, he held you bridle-style and swam out of the lake. And when you both reached shallow water, you looked up at his face; his face soaking wet, along with his mane, and the moon shining behind him, with his eyes glowing in the dark, all you think was 'Oh, no! He's hot!'

(Honestly, this is all I could've think of for how you fell for each other, so sorry if those two were terrible)

When you were close to finally be coming of age to become the new ruler, princes from nearby kingdoms came for your hand in marriage, you'd always reject their request because you have only one prince in mind, and he wasn't human. Along with that, you were saddened by that. The reason why is because that since he was a troll and you were a human, he would have a longer lifespan than you, and feeling challenged by that, you decided to make a potion that will give your the lifespan, and resilience, strength, speed, and healing time of a troll so when it was complete, you would confess, and if he returned the feelings, you would tell him before consuming it. And so far, there was no good results.

But before you decided to make the potion, you asked his dad what the mating rituals for trolls were. He asked you why, but knew the reason, he wasn't blind, dammit! He saw how you two acted and look at each other! So, while making the potion from scratch, you were doing the mating ritual: secretly giving him carcasses of animals, crystals, etc., and for some reason, you were given those things as well.

Later on, when you two confessed, you two often liked to tease ease other to the point that it became a competition to see who would be so flustered that they back out, with you loosing majority of the time. There was one moment that you two had together that is his favorite that he uses it as an excuse to cuddle/nuzzle you; here's how it first went.

---

For a while, Y/n's had that expression she makes when she's deep in thought. So, being the loving boyfriend he was, he wanted to know what was up. "What's wrong?" He asked, which seemed to snap her out of that state, looking up at him. "Oh, it nothing! It's just that... I think... that I'm a bit smaller than I was before." She said, pinching the long skirt of her nightgown, that was up to her ankles, lifting it a bit. "I can help with that," He said, making you confused before he continued "by measuring with my love~" He said in a flirty tone.

"Stop." You said, giving him a blank stare, with a bit of blush on your cheeks. "No, I'm serious! I remember every inch of you, every time you grew." He said, seemingly as if he was trying to hold back his laughter, holding out his hand to you. "...Okay..." You hesitantly said as you took it. He lifted you up as he stood up straight, hugging you close to his chest his arms now wrapped around you, your back to him as his chin rests on top of her head.

You moved your legs back and forth, feeling that they didn't make contact with the ground. "See. My feet can't even touch the ground." She deadpanned, making him hummed in thought. "Apparently you're right."

"I knew it." She stated. A minute of silence passed, and he didn't let her go. "Okay, you can put me down now." She said, but he didn't do that. Instead, he hugged her closer, nuzzling his head against her neck. "Bular!" She shouted before laughing, feeling ticklish on her neck as he continued to nuzzle his obsidian-like skin against it. "St-Stop! HAHAHA!" She yelled, trying to push his head away and/or trying to get out of his hold.

---

Everything was going great, you found love, being more connected with enemy lines than with your kingdom, etc. That was until...

t̸̨̡̹̲̺̙̙̞̣̘͓̖͓̫̺̺͙̭̹̮͎͚̪͕͚̼̩̑̂̊̆̇͂̊͐͋̒̎͌̄̓̃͒͌̅̈́̌̕͘̚̕̕̕͜͜͝ͅh̶̢̢̡̺͉̥͇̫̗̣̭̠̱̱̱͈̩͚̝̭̟̗̭͓̭̞͉̹̝͔̞͈̙̥̦̩̹̗̫̗̩̺̻͕̭̺̔̆̽̈́́̆͆̎̽̍͆̏̈́̌̽͐̓͛̈́̏̂͌͋̔̋͘̚̕̕̚͜͝͠ͅͅę̸̧̡̢̳̖͎̣͓̲̱̲͉̹̜͖̰̘̣̼̖͖̩̗̲͎͓͚̰͕̤̫̖̣͇̙̣̻͓̫̘͙͐̀̽̈́̓͒̇̋̍̇̐̎́̀̀́͝ỳ̸̧̤̻̐̆́̓͛̋̉́̿̀̿̿̈͋̆̀̎̒͑̐̃̅̀͆͆̒̊̏̐̋́̕͘͘̕̕͘̚̕͠͠͝ ̸̨̡̨̨̡̨̯̣̯͕͇̲̖͓͚̤̥̗͉̦̬̬̤̜̟̙̞̳̮̪̙͚͙̝͔̗̱̯̃̎̉̍͌̓́̈́̆̉̇̎̋͊̏̓̆̉̉̿̄̓̀͐̎͂͑̎͂̈́̇̌̈́̍̉̕̚͘͘͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅa̴̡͚͔̠̹̤͑̿̔̽̅͌̊̊̈́̈̓̾̋̓͗́̽̄̓̾̑̈́̕̕͘͘͘͝͝͠r̴̢̨̙̲̠̲̳͖͖̙̻͓̝̞̘̘̲̹̟̪̲̭͚͚̗̼̻̤̞͙͔͍̝̜̹̤̘̺̒̿͂̚ͅr̴̢̨̧̢̧̞̩͇͍̳͎̖̺̞͈̺̦͚͈͉̘̯̟̻̰̤͇̲̫͉͈̖̟̠̠̝̪̭̒̔̒̎̇͒̃̀̀̑͆͐͂̉́̅͗̾̑͑͆̌͗̊̍̿̍̏͐͋̀̄̆̑̈́͐̂́̓̊̚̕̕͜͝͝͠͝i̸̡̧̢̧͈͇̙̜̭̥̰̗͚̹̠̖͗͋́͝v̵̡̡̜̥̰̰̦͔͍̥̞̻̜͉͖̬͚̪͇̥̟̫̄̿̂͂̊̊̊͜ė̸̛̛̛͙̯̻̤̖̌̂̏́̾͗̃͋̊̈́̊̔͂͐͆͆͗́̐̅̓͌͘̕d̴̡̡̡̢̛̛̰͎̫̳̥̰̲͇̙͉͓͈̝̜͖͙̲̲̣͍̬̜̜̏͆̏̿̂̃̉͌̔͛̇͆͗̈́̅̒̂́́̀̾́͐͗̊̈̿͆́̿̋̏̚̕͘̕̕͝͝ͅ,̷̨̨̛̭͍̘̫̩̬̥̻͇̝̼͚̠̰̯̜͊̀̏͋̊͌͛́̿̓͒̓̌̎͋͆̒̒͛͌̔͆́͛̃̏̕͠ͅ ̷̨̨̢̡̛̫̮̼͓͙̩̜̝͖̼͙̜̯̻͎̤̘̤̹̫͍̮̤̰̞̮̥̹͙̣̲͍̞̈́̓͊͒͗̾̓͆̍̔͜͜f̸̧̢̢̧̝͕̺͎̮͖̯̭̹̱̦̣̭̲͕͇̥̞͔̺̙̺̤̭̦͈̟̀͌̾̽͂̈́͊̾̌̊͗̓́͋̒̾̑̌͊̓̾͘͜ȧ̸̧̡̠͚̥̺͙̫̹̲̭͙̥̠̞͙͍͚͚̯̝͉̫̦͇̼͙̿̂ľ̵̨̧̢̨̛̛͕̩̫̩̬̰̪̤̰̠͓̦̮̟̞̟̥̝̯̞̩͓̹̳͉͔̯̬̱̩͈͓͉̠̬̦͍̤̤̥̩̺̿̔̊̆͋̃͒̈́̑͐́̎̏̋̀̈́͗̔̈̇͛̈͊̈́̀͗̆͗̂̈́̆́͗̄́͑͛̀̓̚̕̕̚͜͝ͅļ̵̡̨̬͙̙͚̬̦͓̦̤͇̪̤͚̪̭̖̘͇̙̖̉́̔̍͂͌̀̊͋̓̓͋̈́̈́̏̒̈́̎̿̽͌̚͜͝͝͠ͅį̸̡̙̮͚̟̮͙̻̮͇̥̱̹̯͈̱͉͕̜̩̪̤͉̯̜̟̳̱̝̘̲̫̠̗̟͈̰̝̝̩̲̦͍͚̥̐͑̃͑̀͂̆͛̈́̈̋͒́̄̔̈́̅́̅͋͂͐̅͆̿̅́͛̐͂͑́̉͗̑̈́́̌͊̈́̅̇̚̚͝ͅn̸̡̨̛̰̻̰̠̪̭̤̖͉͔͍̲̄̆̄̅̃̂͐͛̀͌̒̓͛̊́̈̅̑͆͗̏̈̓̌̀̍̑̈̀̓̈́̋͋̽̔͛̆͂̄͂̈́͐̊̕͝͝͠͝ͅġ̸̡̡̧̢̨̢͙̳̙̻̠͖̝͖̫̳̥͙̟̯̻̩̣̼̗͚̜͎͕̮͎̞͔̬͙̒͂͌̽̏̀̎͋̽̈̐̍̓́͌͂̄̂̕̚͜͝ͅͅ ̸̬̺̥̦͙̹́͒̍̑̀̆͒̊̚͝͝f̵̡̛̛̙͖̭̱̯͓͎̗̲̥̗̘̘̯̖͉̘͓̘̞̽̿̾͗̓͆̀͋̈̾̀̃̔̈́͋̀̈́̒̑̍͐̔̾́͗͛̀͗̄͑̎̽̐͆͂̈́͒̀̈́̌͜͠͠r̷̢̨̧̹̘̹͕͕̜͎̖̫̘͕͍̻͉̦̫͔̪̜̖̖̰̞̳̰̞̺̜̪͖̻̲̫͉̮̟̋̀̈̐͜o̸̧̧̡̻͓̜̲͖̣͎̜͙̒ͅͅm̵̧̧͕̥͉̤̝͇̒̄̃̈́͘͝ ̴̨̛̛̘̳͂̇̏̆̃̑̃̽̏̓̋́̃̿̀͋͐̎͊̇̒̑͆͊̚͝͝t̶̨̧̢̛̜̖̣̖͙̘͕̗͖̠͇͚̥̲̩̟̻͚͇̱̥̝̱͕̫̪̖̥̻̩͇̱̲͎͍̮͔̲̹͙̲͐̒̏̇̊̽̓͊͐̈́̐̈́̅̒̈̈̊͌̾̌̕͘͜͜͜͜ͅh̷̨̨̨̨̨̧̨̧̛̯̟̦͖͓̹̲͎̬̪̰̮͉̙͈͓͖͉̫̩͙̯̫̲̜͚͔̗̖̪̗̩̖̺̍̆̈́͑̄̀̂̓́̑̎͂́̃̇̍̔̃̓̾́͐̏̆̽̔̒͘̚͜͜͠͠͠ͅȩ̶̢̨̛͎͎̮̘̭͓̞͔͕̞̜͙̭̜̰̩̝̜͍̹̯̠̬͇̻̰͓͉̫̺̱̙͎̉̿̋̆̆̿̀̾̑̑̂̊̀̓̎̈̒̔̿̋̇͆͋͌̀̇̋̂̽̕͝ͅ ̸̡̢̨̢̣͇͇̪̺̬͚̜̘͙̥̩̣̬̩̯̦͈̰̘͙̮̘͈̦͓̙̮͆͋͂́̇͗̌͑̈̉̈͑̀̓̄́͐͐̊̿͒̈́̾͊̐͊̊͌̋͋̓͌͛̈́͗́̑̋́̕̚͘͜͜͝͠ş̷̢̨̡̧̛̛̺͖̞͖̳͔͕͉̱̦̺̯͖͍̗̪͓̖͔̪̩̟̪̠̃͆̈́̂̊̈̋͂̎̈̐̔̇̑͌͛̄͆̍̊͒͗̏̓̈́͐̏̄̓̅͋̓͛̊̾̓̕͘͘͝͝͠ͅk̶̨̨̨̢̧̲̥͍̟̹͚̻̭͖̘͚̗̭̹̤̥̟͚̹̼̆̐̾̆̄̑̇̇́̇̏͝y̵̢̢̢̢̻̝̳̻̲̻͚̩̻̞̺̰̥͔͔̬͇̣̹͎̼͖͔̤͖̖̤̟͍̰̳̦̤͎̫͍͒̐̌̇̌͗̆̔̉͑́̈́͒͒̐̾͊̔̑̏̾͘͜͝͝ͅͅͅ

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
954K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
Fake love Per :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...