The Monsters in Sleepy Hollow

Lotus_Horizon द्वारा

(Y/N) Van Helsing, on of the descendants of Abraham Van Helsing, the man who defeated Dracula hundreds of yea... अधिक

Chapter 0: The Last Van Helsing
Chapter 1: Aleera
Chapter 2: Sleepy Hollow
Chapter 3: Unkindness
Chapter 4: A Learning Experience
Chapter 5: Alone
Chapter 6: Weep Now, or Never More
Chapter 7: Verona
Questions
Chapter 8: Monsters
Chapter 9: Taking Action
Chapter 10: The Hound of Baskerville
Chapter 11: Hunter and Witch
Profile #1
Chapter 12: Conflicted
Chapter 13: Marishka
Chapter 14: A Black Sheep in Wolf's Clothing
Chapter 15: Expanding Minds
Chapter 16: The Comedy and Tragedy of Van Helsing
Your Dream Women: Act 1
Chapter 17: Night's Bane
Chapter 18: Woe is Me
Chapter 19: The Longing Sorcerer
Chapter 21: Annihilation
Chapter 22: I Miss the Misery
Chapter 23: Sins of the Mother
Chapter 24: Serenity
Chapter 25: Awaken
Chapter 26: Pan!c at the Café
Profiles #2
Chapter 27: A Heated Reunion
Chapter 28: Predatory Instincts
Chapter 28.5: Thank You
Chapter 29: Fall From Grace Weary Angel
Chapter 30: Anne Lorraine
Chapter 31: You Have Power, Nothing More
Art Chapter
Chapter 32: Bloody Tears
Chapter 33: The Hound of Sleepy Hollow
Chapter 34: Happy Endings
Art Chapter for Act 2
Chapter 35: The Lone Van Helsing
Chapter 36: It Hurts Like Hell
Chapter 37: Who is (Y/N) Van Helsing?
Chapter 38: Good Intentions
Questions for Act 2
Chapter 39: New Places, New Faces
Halloween Art
Chapter 40: The Monsters in Salem
Chapter 41: Suzume Akiyama
Chapter 42: Down
Chapter 43: Everything Is(n't) Fine
Chapter 44: Beloved
Chapter 45: Tea With A Doll
Chapter 46: Road Trip
Chapter 47: The Eve of Halloween
Chapter 48: Prophet
Chapter 49: Forgiveness
Chapter 50: Now You See Me
Chapter 51: Homecoming

Chapter 20: The Old Hunter

2K 101 69
Lotus_Horizon द्वारा

*December 4th, 11:01pm*

  Sitting in the trees, you thought a lot about your prior entanglements in this city so far. You've been here against your will, not even realizing that it has been a little over a month now. But, it didn't feel weird to be here. IT was odd to you that it felt like you fit in better with the beasts you hunted than the people you protected. You thought about your mother and how she probably was, she was always on your mind.

  You thought about her and Sean being the people you recall from your previous life. How school was a lot more dull back in the human world. But now you're in a school with monsters and all sort of other creatures.  

  You sigh as the branches rustle next to you as you are pulled out of your thoughts by something licking your face. But you already knew what it was. 

  Even though you were TECHNIQALLY grounded, all it took was a little persuasion to let you out wile you were grounded. All you had to do was give a bit more blood to the girls and a little more attention to Aleera's needs, then you could go. 

  Leaping from the trees as your wolf companion continues licking your face. You came across a certain part of the forest as you examine the surrounding areas.

Y/N: Hmmm. I'm beginning to think this boy is dead by now. That, or Morrigan just lied to me to give me something to do. . . Hmm, whatever. If it was a lie, I'll do something about it later.

  You hopped onto the back of your. . . well, the werewolf as they rush out of the forest with you on their back. Nothing but a dry spell for the day. They took you back to the main street and sat down looking at you. It was odd, this wolf was tall, very tall when transformed. She seemed to be about 7 feet tall when in this state. Their eyes were as golden as yours, though, with a more supernatural hue. 

  They lick up the side of your face as you just groan and wipe the saliva off of your cheek.

Y/N: Good girl. Now, go on, don't want your pack ripping me to shreds.

  She rushes off as you walk back to the manor of the Brides of Dracula. You arrive with only minutes to midnight, entering the confindes of the hom as you feel a pair of arms snake around your waist.

Aleera: Hello my beautiful boy. *sniff sniff* Ew, you smell like a mut.

Y/N: . . . Sorry.

Aleera: Well, I was going to get myself washed up before bed, why don't we bath together darling.~

Y/N: Why, are you planning on dining in the bath? Or taking advantage of my body? I am no harlot to be used as you please.

Aleera: Oh come now, you are my husband after all. Just relax with me in the tub, we never spend that much time together. You spend more time with that witch boy then you do your own love.

  You wrinkle your nose in irritation at her words.

Aleera: Come on holy boy. You claim to be so holy, yet remember when we first met. Your fingers were so deep in me, I was certain you'd be more of a predator than a quivering rabbit.

Y/N: As I said, I only did that to get in closer to kill you.

Aleera: Whatever helps you sleep at night. Although, I wouldn't mind your fingers inside of me again. Now, come along baby. Let's clean that mongrel scent off of you.

  You walk with Aleera, entering the bathroom as she draws a bat for the two of you to share. You undressed turning away from her as she can't help but stare at your body, admiring the scars that marked you, the most prominent scars being the bite marks and burns on your neck that reached to your cheek, and on your forearm from the Baskerville. She got undressed and sat in the tub, you slowly sat in the tub as you sat across from her. The tub smelled of lavender and was decorated with red rose petals.

  You only looked at Aleera as she stared back at you, sitting across in the tub. You noticed her body and couldn't help but look, unable to fight your humanity of lust.

Aleera: Seems your hormones are reacting well. You can't get your eyes off of me.~

Y/N: Well. . . I'd be lying if I said I didn't find you pretty. OF course you are.

  Aleera moved in the tub, sitting closer to your, her skin against your as you feel her cold breath against your neck.

Aleera: Mmmm, I bet you do. I am one of Dracula's hand picked brides.

Y/N: And how did that come to be?

  Aleera let out a sigh as she leans her head against your shoulder. Her long red hair sprawled out.

Aleera: You want to know? 

Y/N: It has eluded me. I always wondered what you all were like as humans. Since I cannot believe you were always evil.

  She kisses your neck and hugs onto you.

Aleera: This town really is changing you. Just like you changed me. You used to be so negative, always seeing us in a darker light. But look at you now. My precious.

  She presses her lips against your, pulling you closer as your face heated up.

Y/N: H-Hey! This isn't-

Aleera: What? Are you embarrassed at how submissive you are?

Y/N: I am not submissive! You're just freakishly strong.

  Aleera gave a dark chuckle holding onto you closely as she had you lean back in her grasp. Feeling your warmth against her cold, letting out a satisfied purr. 

Aleera: I met Dracula many years ago back in Transylvania. I was born to a woman from Denmark, and a man from Ireland back in July 17th, 1807. Funnily enough, I was born six years after Marishka. The town I originally was born and raised in was overrun by monsters, demons that lurked in the night.

  Aleera's fingers trailed up your body sending shivers through your mind.

Aleera: I was a small girl, unable to fight against this evil. So, as I got older, I took matters into my own hands.

 *Flashback, Fall 1823, Transylvania, Aleera's POV*

  The moon was high above the land, ever so full and bright. Such a beauty only brought evil and darkness. Through the streets I ran. Running with anger traced in my eyes, blood splattered on my hands, rushing only to complete my objective.

  A scream filled the streets as I paused, staring in that direction. My hair a mess from my previous encounter. I had no choice but to investigate, to take any chance I could. Rushing down the streets the screams seemed to fall all too silent as I mad my way down the derelict alleys of this god forsaken city. 

  My lungs burned, my eyes were filled with tears as I clutched onto my side. Pain radiating from that part of my body. I forced myself to keep going, praying to god I wasn't too late. Arriving at the area, my prayers seemingly fell on deaf ears.

  I see a skinny figure, an old man in ripped clothing, with fingers as long as swords seemingly. Bathed in red along with the walls and floor of the alley, he turns with the lifeless body of a baby still in his teeth as he just blankly stared at me with his hellish gaze. A gaze with no remorse, but only a gaze of hunger. The body of the mother still writhing in pain on the floor, her belly ripped open. This monster ripped the child out of the mothers womb, and she could do nothing but scream and now, nothing but die a slow death.

  The beast stared at me, dropping the corpse of the child from his teeth as he seemingly prepared to face me. My anger knew no limits. I was never more ready to rip something apart. I took my stance as I drew my weapon from my back, loading it.

Aleera: In the name of the Father, The son, and the Holy Spirit. I damn thee to the inferno you crawled from. Return, and burn for all eternity! You fucking beast.

  I grit my teeth as I took aim with my blunderbuss and letting the shrapnel fly. Though the beasts wild nature and thin body made it easy for it to move and evade, rushing at me. I stole my wits and swung the butt of the gun as hard as I could into the creatures face. Taking out my two silver daggers blessed in the home town of my birth.

  The beast recovered and swiped at me, I took my stance ducking under the beast and uppercutting it right in the jaw with the end of my left dagger, then swiping at it's throat with the right. 

Aleera: I'm gonna saver caving your hellish skull in cock sucker!

  The fight didn't last, for I was far too angry to let this thing breath.  I may have been small at the time, but I was still powerful, especially with my anger. As I managed to catch the beast slipping, and it let me get a good hit in, slicing it's throat as it staggers to it's knees. I jump on it's back repeatedly stabbing it in the back, carving the beast with all my energy filling it with more holes than swish cheese. I took a deep breath staring at it's twitching mess of a corpse, planting my foot on it's chest.

Aleera: In the name of the lord. Burn in hell fucker.

  Making my way over to the woman, there was nothing I could do as I saw the life in her eyes slowly fading, her chokes and gasps for life dimming, and growing ever more silent. I could only pray for her. Pray for this god forsaken town, and what few people left in it. 

  All I could do to help them now was to kill Dracula for the people in this town. IT would benefit everyone here if he were to die. After all, I was a hunter.

(Human Aleera)

*Present*

Y/N: You were a hunter?

Aleera: Yes. I became one after the death of my mother and father. I was a child alone in the world, and I was taken in by a man who taught me how to fight and made me into the huntress I was. I fought all kinds of beasts, even using knuckle dusters to bash the skulls in of some of the beasts I killed.

  You raised your brow. Not understanding how someone like Aleera of all people could be a hunter. Especially that she LITERALLY fist fought most of the monsters she faced. You never fist fought a beast like that before, but everyone had a different style for everything.

  You lean back more in her arms as you look up at her.

Y/N: Please go on.

*Flashback*

  I made my way to the nearest Inn I could sleep in. I didn't have any horses, so walking there was my only chance. I had been killing all for the past three days with no rest. This was well deserved. I wasn't going to make it, so I stumbled into the outskirts of the town, into a stable as I collapsed onto a pile of hay.

Aleera: GAH! L-Lord. Please. Let me wake up tomorrow. If I sleep and wake up in heaven before my duty is done, I'll be very. . . fucking. . . . pissed.

  My eyes go heavy as I finally managed to sleep. I couldn't say how long I rested. I would awaken, roughly treat my wounds, rest, fight, roughly treat my wounds, fight, rest, and repeat those steps in varying orders. But I made my way further, finally prepared enough to face him. The man who shrouded this country into chaos.

  Many more days of travel went on, all until I finally arrived at the dark castle. On a night full of downpour. The rain washing the blood from my body as I just cracked my neck, walking in to finish what I was meant to.

  I held my blunderbuss close to me as I prepared, walking to the castle, fear trying to force its way into my heart with every step I took. I had my daggers, my knuckle dusters, my blunderbuss, the blades in my boots, and flintlock. I didn't have anyone with me, I was alone. But I knew that if I didn't no one would put an end to him. For the sake of my family, he will die.

  The doors to this castle looked very gothic in nature. Very dark and ominous, even the air in the vicinity felt dead and dry. I took a deep breath as I went to force the door open, but it creeped open slowly, as if I was being expected to arrive. I didn't know what to do, but I stole my nerve and entered the castle.

  It was dark, dark and dimly lit with a few red lanterns that gave off a red flame that let off a glow as if it was blood light. The interior seemed very rich and complex. Exactly what you would expect from a castle, especially one that belonged to Vlad Dracula Tepes.

  I could hear the clicking of heels getting louder as they approached me. Taking aim at the stairs with my gun, I see a woman with long dark hair making her way down to me. Her red eyes staring at me with an irritated expression.

???: What's this? A human entering my beloved's castle? You most certainly have nerve.

Aleera: And who the fuck are you supposed to be?

Marishka:  I am Marishka, wife to Dracula. And, from the scent on you-

  She vanishes amongst the darkness as she appears behind me, her hands on my shoulders and lips close to my ear.

Marishka: -Are a hunter.

  I move away as I take aim with my blunderbuss, but Marishka grabs the barrel at high speed, aiming it into the air as she makes me fire off my shot. I let go of the weapon as I take out my dagger, stabbing it into her shoulder making her hiss in pain from the silver blade, swiping me away and slamming me into the wall.

Marishka: A feisty one aren't you? I can't wait to drain you!

  Marishka rushes towards me pinning me to the wall by the neck, I ran my daggers into her arm forcing her to drop me, I quickly move behind her and literally blast her back out with my flintlock. My heart raced with joy and excitement as I held Marishka up by her short black hair.

Aleera: You know, I was expecting you to be an actual threat. But this is just bloody embarressing. Now, call your master.

  I press her face against the ground, slowly pressing my blade to her neck.

Aleera: So he can watch you die!

  Marishka goes to try and force me off, but I mount her and slam her face into the floor, reeling back my arm to stab as she overpowers me, slamming me against the wall, punching me in the stomach making me vomit. I tried to regain my breath, but she grabbed me by my throat. Her jaws unhinged like a snake, her fangs bared, extending like that of a demonic serpent. A vampire.

Marishka: Well, a feisty little thing aren't you! You've caused  enough trouble. Such a pretty young huntress.~

  She trails her tongue up my face and caresses my body, her hand moving from my breasts down my body. Her breath hovering over my neck, but she is stopped by a voice. A deeper voice.

???: Stay your fangs Marishka. This one belongs to me.

  Marishka grips me tightly by my hand as she forces me to my feet. I look up and I see a man. Tall, with long dark hair. His eyes red as pools of blood, with an aura that made me feel afraid, yet captivating. He looked down at me, and I could tell immediately who he was.

  A woman with long golden hair clung to his side as she looked down at me with her cold eyes.

???: Darling, are you certain? She seems more like a mongrel than anything else. No sense of class in this beast.

  The blond woman said. The man stayed silent as he approached me. Each step a slow one, and it echoed through the main room. I wanted to fight, but this woman Marishka's grasp was clasped tight on my wrists. As my attention shifted back to him, he was already in front of me. So tall, so ominous. He reaked of death, and I only felt colder with him around me. He kneeled down and stared into my eyes.

???: You know me?

Aleera: . . . You're the cause of so much death and destruction. Of course I know you. Vlad The Impaler. The Son of the Dragon. Vlad Dracula Tepes. Or just Dracula.

   He stared down at me as he lightly dragged his finger across my cheek.

Dracula: . . . You came here, knowing who I was. . . . For the reason, I can only guess. You came to slay me.

Aleera: . . .

  His voice was deep and rang with power. 

Dracula: It's a fools errand. You, all on your own. You think you can kill me. You're just a child, playing at being a hunter. I have face many hunters with more skill than you, they all failed, so will you.

Aleera: . . . 

  I couldn't form words, he wasn't incorrect at all, and now for my own arrogance I am going to die. I closed my eyes as he grasped me by my face, staring down at me.

Dracula: Hmm. . . your eyes are so full of pain and loss. . . Such beauty to be waisted on such a task. . . Why do you hunt me?

Aleera: . . . I want to kill you, for what you did to my family. Because of you, my parents-

Dracula: Wrong. It's against your god to lie. Now, why do you really hunt me?

Aleera: . . . W-What?

Dracula: I have seen other hunters fight to avenge the dead, or to protect the living, and you don't fight like any of them. You fight like a beast who wants to make her enemies suffer. You want power, and killing me will grant you that. You don't care about your parents. Even if you did, you don't want to kill me for revenge.

  Marishka releases me as he envelopes me in his grasp. I could do it, I could stab him right now. But. . . . I can't for some reason. Maybe because he was right. Maybe because, I truly wanted power of all things. 

  But, was that really true? Or was that just something I let him manipulate me into believing?

*Present*

Aleera: So, he turned me. Gave me all the power I want. . . And now he's gone. 

  You caressed Aleera's face as she held your hand.

Y/N: Wow, I am honestly surprised. . . You. A hunter.

Aleera: Yes, it was very fun. Such faded memories now. . . But that was long ago. What matters is now, and right now, I have you. I guess that's why I love you so much. Because I see so much of myself in you. . . You fight for so many reasons. To protect, to avenge, to destroy, even to conquer. Such a feisty boy, maybe you'd spend eternity with me.

Y/N: . . . Tempting. Becoming a vampire, and living forever. . . But then, I'd never get a peaceful life with others. Living only to see my friends and loved ones die? How do you live with it?

  Aleera chuckles as she hugged onto you.

Aleera: You are the only mortal I have to worry about that issue with. But, if you were to die. . . I don't know what I'd do. I used to be so violent and angry all the time. . . maybe I'll become worse.

  You lean in as your lips press against hers, but you apply more pressure, deepening the kiss. This surprises Aleera as your hands move up and down her back. The two of you separating for air.

Aleera: (Y/N), what has gotten into you?

Y/N: N-Nothing. . . I just. . . I don't know. . . after you shared your story, and this. . bath. I just feel very. . . different. It helped me get to know you better.

Aleera: Is that all? I can tell there's more of you that's very excited right now?

Y/N: . . . .Well. . . . I do try to remain holy and pure so that I can be seen as clean so that god will bless me in this fight against your kind. . . But. . . Maybe my hormones have been winning as of recent.

  Aleera pulled you in closer kissing your neck.

Aleera: Good, then let them win. Just imagine.

  Her hand trails down your body into the water.

Aleera: Imagine you, with all your power forcing me onto the bed. Ravishing me like a starving animal. No mercy, as I moan and cling to you with every inch of you in me.

  Your face turned red as you clung onto her, breathing heavily as she lightly rubbed your member under the water.

Aleera: Or, maybe you'd like if I was the beast who forced you down. Mounting you and making you beg for mercy. Only for it to never come. Draining you of so many fluids. Your blood, your tears, and especially, your delicious baby batter.

  She whispers as she kisses your ear, lightly biting the lobe as she continues to excite you. Her kisses trail down to your neck as she does one final thing.

Aleera: Now, show me how much you love me.

  She sinks her teeth in your neck feeling the pulse of your heart rate quicken as you relive yourself, getting some of your love on her chest as she drinks from you, turning the bath waters lightly red. She removes her teeth as you hold your wound on your neck. Breathing heavily and looking away, feeling ashamed that you had just done what you had just done.

Aleera: Good boy. You really do love me. Now, get ready to sleep, you've got school tomorrow. Oh, and you're still grounded.

  Aleera steps out of the tub as you just look down at the waters. Looking at your hands as if you had committed a crime.

Y/N: . . . Woe is me.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

36.1K 632 26
Dracula and Jamie have known each other for a couple of centuries, even back in 1897 when they continuously defeated Abraham Van Helsing. Then after...
52 0 27
Famous for introducing the character of the vampire Count Dracula, the novel tells the story of Dracula's attempt to move from Transylvania to Englan...
24.6K 812 18
{Completed} A girl's life can be an entire lie when she is an orphan. Knowing little about herself, who she truly is and who she belongs to. It seems...
6.7K 233 22
Y/n L/n is from a small village that is in a poor condition Y/n always do enjoy walking through the forest until one day a dark creature decided to a...