Eternally Yours

By Otisbrightmediamogul

COMPLETED!!! Hannah; an angel, meets Garin; a demon, while on an assignment on Earth. They hated each other a... More

OPENING NOTES
Angel And Demon
Bet
We Meet Again
Another First Date
Demon Dagger
Looming Crisis
Love Chain
Enraged
Fury
Exposed
Pure Heart
A Girl's Heart
Flirt With The Boss
Birthday Party
Rainstorm (Part 1)
Rainstorm (Part 2)
Baby, My Baby
Rainstorm (Part 3)
Rainstorm (Part 4)
Rainstorm (Part 5)
Renounce
Pain And Acceptance
No Common Ground
Pace A-picking
Poetry Reading
Out Of Harlem
Ocean Forever
Demonically Mental
Blank Minds
Weird Things
Shock Calls
Pirated Lands I
Pirated Lands II
Pool
Intensity
Disobedient Children
In The Morning
Shopping Spree
Evacuation
Fight! Fight!
Wedding Bells
Savage Obsession
Entranced By You
Angelic Hypnosis
All Aboard
Truth Be Told
Sharpedened Wings
New Bet, Same Tactic
Amania
PART 2: Overly Possessive Paths
Back To It
Lilies And Hurricanes (Part 1)
Lilies And Hurricanes (Part 2)
Stay Away From Josh
Auctioned Off
Restored In The Sand
Caught On Camera
Risk
What I Would Do For You
Sham The Shaman
My Office
Brotherhood
The Reverse Effect
Feeling Bad For A Reason
Close Call
A Bloody Beach
Shattered And Ruined
Mystery Baby
Begin Your Descent
Like A Boss
Without Form Or Void
The Festival
Nephalem, Verum and Summum
Let's See The Vineyard
Shadow Of A God
We Move On
Welcome To Salem
Prepare Yourself (Part 1)
Prepare Yourself (Part 2)
Midnight Attack
The Circle Of Death And The Hands Of Time
Unwanted Room Service
Frozen Tundra And Hell's Fire
Salty Igloo
Don't You Remember?
Wanderers Of Old
Shots Fired
Ride The Storm
Stalked And It's Weird
Supreme Face-off
Seat Of Power
Wanderers Of Old (Part 2)
Wanderers Of Old (Part 3)
Alkili Tree
Cosmic Power
The End
Epilogue

INTERMISSION

6 3 0
By Otisbrightmediamogul

Jennifer went back to her desk and her hands were shaking from anger. She had just calmed herself only a few moments ago and now, she was even angrier than before because the message she had just read from Isabelle could have meant anything.

HEY, BABE! CAN’T WAIT FOR TONIGHT...

“What’s tonight?” Jennifer asked herself.

She began to imagine all sorts of things about what tonight could be like. Were they going to have sex? She wondered. Even if they were going to have sex, it wouldn’t be the first time and Jennifer knew it, so why was she so bothered about it?

What if it wasn’t sex? What if it was something worse like an announcement…of their engagement? She thought.

He proposed to her and tonight, they were going to tell their families.

“No, that can’t be it. They just got back together so it can’t be that,” she muttered to herself.

She was so lost in her maniacal thoughts that she didn’t notice when Josh walked past her and back into his office. She finally snapped out of it when she saw him moving around inside his office from the corner of her eye.

He had his phone in his hand and from what she could see, he was reading the text. She knew that was what he was doing because of the huge smile on his face. He was clicking his phone and was writing something back and she was so angry because of the look in his eyes. They were surely making plans about what they were going to do tonight, Jennifer thought. He was probably telling her how much he loved her and how badly he was looking forward to tonight.

“Such an idiot! Why can’t he see that who he really needs is right outside his office?” She muttered to herself.

In her mind, he was a love-drunk puppy who was being manipulated into a relationship that wasn’t good for him but was too dumb to realize it. He was a man who was wasting his life with the wrong woman who had bewitched him and he was too far gone to see it. Jennifer was so angry with the way Isabelle had him wrapped around her finger, smiling at her texts, blushing at her words, kissing her lips, sleeping on her bed, holding her, loving her, fucking her…It was too much for Jennifer to withstand.

She couldn’t let “tonight” happen. She needed to come up with a way to keep Josh here in the office till it was too late and he was too tired to even say a word, talk more of having sex. She had to think of something but what? She had no idea.

Suddenly, she got an idea and began clicking on her keyboard rapidly so she could get her plan moving.

.

.

.

A few hours went by and Josh looked at his watch and saw that it was almost seven in the evening. He decided to round off what he was doing and call it a day so he could begin his wonderful evening with the woman he loved.

He decided to text her a little and tell her to get ready because he was about to be on his way. He had told her about his plan for their evening earlier when they texted and had mentioned picking her up by eight and taking her to a fancy restaurant to celebrate the fact that they were back together.

“Hey beautiful,” he wrote, “I’m about to leave the office now so I hope you’re getting ready for our date.”

About ten seconds later, he got a reply from her – “Of course, handsome. I’m planning to wear my best dress for tonight and also wear the new lingerie I got this afternoon,” she wrote back.

“Whew! That’s so hot,” he wrote back.

“You know what would be hotter? If I didn’t wear any underwear at all,” she replied.

Josh was so turned on by how dirty and naughty she was being with him. He had seen her wild side before but this was the first time they were sending dirty messages to each other and he loved every single minute of it. He had to leave now so he could get home, change and get to her apartment on time to pick her up and get this promising evening started.

“I like the sound of that. I’m leaving right now. See you in an hour,” he wrote.

He put his phone on his desk and took up his briefcase so he could take everything he needed with him when he left. He also shut down his computer and was getting ready to leave.

Jennifer saw him through his glass wall that he was preparing to leave and that was her cue to get in there and make sure that he didn’t. She grabbed her tablet and basically bolted into his office with some bad news that was sure to make him stay a while longer in the office, bad news she caused to happen purposely just so he would have to cancel whatever plan he had with the witch.

“Sir, we have an emergency,” she told him after she entered his office.

“What kind of emergency?” He asked.

“A really bad one,” she answered and gave him her tablet so he could see for himself.

Josh couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw the problem. It was calamitous and needed to be resolved immediately.

“Oh, my God, Jennifer, how did this happen?” He asked worriedly.

“I don’t know, Sir. Just yesterday, everything was moving according to the schedule but I checked just now and saw that it wasn’t,” she lied.

“I remember you showed me yesterday and I approved it. I have to make some calls and make sure this order doesn’t go through or it’ll bankrupt the company,” Josh said and pulled out his office phone.

“I’ll call our account office in China and get them to halt all financial transactions and freeze everything,” Jennifer said.

“That could take at least an hour, Jennifer and it’s almost time for you to go home. Didn’t you say you had plans tonight? Don’t worry, I’ll handle it,” he told her.

“No way, Sir. My plans can wait because this is too important and it’s as much my responsibility as it is yours so I’m not leaving you here to deal with it alone. I’ll stay here as long as I need to until we’re out of danger,” she said and he nodded in approval.

She went back to her desk, happy that her plan worked and he was going to be stuck here for at least another hour and it may just be enough to force him to cancel his plans with Isabelle.

“Hey, babe. Emergency at the office and it’s very serious. I think I’ll be about an hour late so why don’t we just meet up at the restaurant instead? I’ll meet you there as soon as I’m done with this," Josh wrote in his text to Isabelle.

“Take care of your business. We can reschedule dinner for some other time,” she texted back.

“No! We’re not rescheduling. Just get to the restaurant and wait for me in the lounge. I’ll make it, I promise,” Josh insisted.

“Okay, I’ll get there and wait. See you later,” Isabelle texted back.

Josh put his phone down and turned his computer back on so he could begin the long process to cancel the transactions that were pending.

He got to work and so did Jennifer at her station. She had intentionally caused a huge problem but she knew it could be fixed and it would take a while which was why she did it because now, Josh was here with her and not with the witch. The problem could also not be traced back to her as everyone would think it was a system glitch so she wasn’t at risk.

They spent the next hour clicking and calling different people and in that time, everyone else had left the distillery for the day. It was just Josh, Jennifer and the building’s security left and it was past nine o’clock.

“Sir, I got through to China and they were able to stop all transactions on their end,” Jennifer informed him.

“Wonderful! Things are still being processed on my end and it’ll take a few more minutes,” he replied to her.

A few more minutes passed and they were finally done and in the clear. The financial “glitch” had been repaired and the company was safe.

Josh sighed in relief but he didn’t have time to relax. He took his phone and texted Isabelle and was so glad to hear that she was still waiting for him at the restaurant.

“Everything here has been taken care of and I’m on my way now,” he texted.

He grabbed his briefcase and bolted out of his office. He ran past Jennifer and she called out to him.

“Sir, we did it,”

“Yes, we did, but I can’t celebrate. I have a date and I’m late for it,” he replied.

She wanted to say something but he cut her off.

“Tomorrow, we’ll try to figure out how this happened but for now, go home, alright?” He said before leaving.

Jennifer was upset that he was still going on this date and her brain began concocting another plan to make sure the date was a disaster. She decided to follow him to the restaurant and crash his date.

*******

END OF PART ONE

PART 2 CONTINUES WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER. STAY ANTICIPATED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.2K 32
"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alpha said. "Oh you know your usual run in d...
153 14 16
An angel and a demon aren't supposed to fall in love.... But what happens when they do? As Aziraphale and Crowley fall more deeply in love, the balan...
70 0 51
We have been taught we are the only ones that can hurt ourselves. We are the only ones that could end this Earth. We have been taught wrong. There ar...
1.7K 158 28
So long ago in a world where demons and angels were friends the angels and demons had gotten in a war which became so big that both angels and demons...