oneshots (ongoing)

By theesimoneeroom_

oneshot collection (season two) "ni'ari if you want me to get on my knees and beg for you i will." More

ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉⁿ ⁱ
ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉⁿ ⁱⁱ
ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵈ ⁱ
ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵈ ⁱⁱ
ᶜᵃᵗ ⁿ ᵐᵒᵘˢᵉ
ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʰⁱᵐ
ᵐⁱˡʸʸ
ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶜʰᵉ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ
ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ
ˡⁱᵐᵇᵒ
ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ʰⁱˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
'²³
'²³ ᵖᵗ ⁱⁱ
ⁱⁿ ᵈᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ
' ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵗᵉ '
ᶜˡᵒˢᵘʳᵉ
ᵈⁱᵃʳʸ ᵉⁿᵗʳʸ

ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ

14.7K 28 1
By theesimoneeroom_

waking up on a hard chest she noticed he'd return home. his hands were placed on the curve of her ass as she had one leg up to his waist. she observed the sleeping man who quickly gained a place in her heart. he was indeed precious to her. she remembered the day they kept sharing glances at the market until he bumped into something making her giggle.

now they were nine months in with one another and it felt like they'd known each other much longer. time really had no limits on love.

she scanned over his face his full lips so beautiful to her. she counted over his beauty marks like she done each time before. moving a hand to his chin she scratched his beard lightly.

moving out of his hold as quickly and quietly as possible she went into the ensuit bathroom to use the toilet. once she flushed she got up and washed her hands real good. she washed her face simple for now and brushed her teeth.

she was surprised he didn't get up yet trailing behind her like a lost puppy which he did all the time whenever he noticed she left the bed.

she left back out making her way back to the bed. she had her silk bonnet on knowing he probably put it on for her whenever he got home. she always somehow forgot sometimes. she crawled back into the bed admiring the man.

he was sprawled out in the bed but he looked so peaceful. he had a little tummy gut but you could also tell he worked out as well. he had a simple gold dainty chain that he never took off.

she told him how she loved it once so he got an ankle made for her similar to his with an heart connected that dangled if her legs were up in the air.

every spec and feature on him she noticed down to his morning wood that pushed against his boxers.

she bit her lip feeling a throb in her panties.

moving closer she kissed his body going down causing him to stir in his sleep. his eyes fluttered as they wandered down to the cause of small delicate pecks of kisses he felt.

"what are you doing" he groggily asked her.

"shh" she uttered to him continuing on her journey. he only slept in his boxers so she slipped them down a little for better access.

putting a simple kiss on his tip he sat up on his elbow watching her closely. she looked up at him as she swirled her tongue licking up the precum that began to ooze out. she spit on his dick and started to jerk him off as he muttered a fuck under his breath.

"i missed you" she quietly spoke.

"shit i missed you more beautiful" he breathily spoke to her.

putting her mouth over his tip she started to put him deeper as much as she could before she gagged. his head went back hanging over his shoulders for a moment.

"you're so pretty" he told her.

she pulled her mouth off of him but continued to jerk him off as she went up for a kiss. soon as she came close to his face he gripped her by her neck shoving his tongue inside.

"fuck" he muttered as she started to pick up her pace. "come on baby just ride me hm"

as good as that sounded she was on a mission at the moment so that would have to wait.

she went to go back down as he pulled her bonnet off putting it onto the nightstand. he gripped her braids that flowed down to her ass she just got done and clutched them into his fist as he started to pump his dick up into her mouth. "awn fuck so good"

he felt himself becoming more closer with the vibrations added of her moaning around. he tried to get her to move but she wasn't having that.

moving his hands she pulled them off of her as she felt him go rigid in her mouth letting her know he was about to cum she kept going as she hummed trying to fit more than just half of him into her mouth.

"just like that baby fuck" he moaned. she continued her work never changing her pace up.

he came a minute later but she kept going wanting him to cum again. "shit move baby" he groaned as his dick throbbed terribly.

not listening to him she kept going until she felt the second burst of cum rush through from his tip. it was a thick load that she swallowed most of sense her cheeks were filled up to the brim. she continued sucking as his high died down and his hips bucked up.

he pulled her up roughly sitting her upon his lap.

"what did i do to deserve you" he questioned her out of breath.

she smirked as she rolled her hips over his lap. "everything" was her simple response. it was the truth, he was doing a lot of things in all aspects to deserve her. he had caught her attention since day one.

"can i help your ache now" he asked lowly.

she shyly avoided his eye contact shaking her head yes.

"don't be shy now when you made me cum from just head, twice at that" he chuckled.

moving his fingers down he rubbed over her panties hearing her moan.

"you get wet off giving head like this every time" he says more just off observation. he started to pick up his pace as her drenched panties started to get more wet.

"please" she started as she panted.

"tell me what you want i'll give you whatever" he simultaneously told her as he pulled her panties off letting them fall to the side of the bed.

"i want you" she moaned, feeling his thumb moving back and forth over her clit.

flipping her over into an deep arch he gripped her ass then smacked it. he bent down gripping her hair again as he went to french kissing her clit.

"awn no i—"

"shush baby just let me take care of you" he told her softly. using his free hand he stuck two of his fingers inside of her. he pushed them deep until she tried to grip his hand as he hit a soft spot inside.

"move your hand"

"i can't" she whined. he pulled her up a little by her hair deepening her arch more.

authors note; in like a sitting position but ya back arched? ok ok resuming....

he removed his fingers licking them as he kissed along her neck. "i just want to return the favor let me make you cum hm" he expressed to her.

moving his hands to the front he started to thumb her clit as she started to roll her hips closing her eyes. "there you go"

while she wasn't paying attention he added his fingers back inside making her let out a moan. this time she just let him even though she wanted so bad to moved his fingers. they were thick pushing at her g spot as he scissored his fingers inside.

"good girl" he muttered in her ear. he kissed behind her ear then nibbled.

"oh my fuck please" she cried out to him as he picked up his pace.

he watched over her face expressions as her mouth opened in an 'O shape as she gasped and how her face would frown but it meant she was in deep pleasure.

"ride my fingers baby you can do it" he mumbled to her.

she started lifting her body up as she went down repeating the action over and over again until she started to shake lightly. he worked his thumb quicker on her clit as she rode his fingers.

"i'm gonna cum" she whimpered. she started to repeat his name like a chant letting him know she was near. he kept his fingers just how they were. "go ahead baby, keep going" he encouraged her.

her movement started to get staggering as she moaned and seconds later he felt his fingers being pushed with liquids as she throbbed around him. he continued on as she tried to lift up and away from him.

"not just yet give me another one please"

"i can't, i can't" she repeated in a whiney tone.

"give me a kiss" he told her, changing the topic. just as catching a moth to a flame she did as told. as she turned her head up giving him a kiss he moved quickly catching her moans into his mouth.

"i—"

knowing she was about to cum again as he felt her throbbing around his fingers he removed them, pushing her down onto a pillow he quickly moved his hard dick to her warm pussy.

pushing into her, she started to tremble. sharp gasps left her mouth as she moaned repeatedly. he continued putting himself in inch by inch as he rubbed her clit. he pulled out then pushed back in fully hitting her spot triggering her second orgasm.

"i wanna see that pretty face" he told her as he pulled her face upwards.

he started to fuck her as his own moans released just as she fucked him back in a trance. his dick throbbed inside of her already ready to let go again, but he waited until she could first.

moving a hand from her waist he flicked over and taunted with her breast. she got wetter if possible as the noises picked up heavier each time her ass met his pelvis.

"please kiss me" she said through a moan but it came out in more of a whine.

he leaned over kissing her, fucking up into her more as vibrations flowing through the both of them. "this is where i always want to be" he told her. knowingly the words held a deeper meaning. it was crazy you could feel so connected to someone you've only known for months than someone you'd know for years.

she started to throbbed rapidly around him then clenched causing him to jerk. "fuck" he groaned. changing his pace he picked up quicker fucking her faster while she gripped the wrist of the hand that was around her neck now.

"hmp fuck" she moaned while her face formed into a pout. she tried to fuck him back giving him what he gave her. the room filled with an stray of noises from both and where they were connected too.

"i'm there shit" she cried to him as her stomach started to tremble feeling a rush of flutters. gripping her neck tighter he whispered into her ear 'let go' and on que she let go; whimpering, as he kept going.

"so good for me all the time" he muttered as he kissed over her neck, ears and and face heavily breathing continuously fucking up into her.

his thrust started to get sloppily letting her know he was close. she moved a hand down between her messy thighs playing with his balls and base of his dick as he got even sloppier.

"shit shit shit" he mumbled then moaned loudly a second later letting go inside of her.

"that feels good" she said tiredly falling forward.

he laughed lightly at her tired state. removing himself gentle he leaned over kissing her head "good morning to you too" he smiled proudly.

she mumbled a good morning back. he smiled again showing his dimples getting up going into the bathroom to wet a new washcloth cleaning himself off and doing his morning face routine. he went back into the room picking her up as she put her arms around his neck laying on him.

he turned the shower on letting the water get hot. she kissed the side of his face while rubbing his neck sending a chill through his body.

gripping her thighs he placed her on the toilet so she could pee. she thanked him smilingly. she felt truest at peace from the simplest things ever. once she was done she wiped her self then flushed she pulled herself up leaning onto the sink as she washed her hands and brushed her teeth again.

he just watched her from the shower observing, what a beautiful woman he thought.

she looked over feeling eyes on her just as the day she met him. he playfully bit his bottom lip and did a come here motion with his finger. she giggled and joined him in the shower. she rested her head on his mid chest since she wasn't that tall.

they enjoyed the peaceful silence just stealing glances at each other as they washed away from their festivities.

he pick her up after wrapping a towel around her and then himself.

"i'm sleepy" she muttered to him.

"let's put you to bed then" he smiled at her once again you'd think it would cause his cheeks to ache but never, not for her. they dried off and he put the towels up then lotioned her down and his self too. she stared up at him in bliss it felt surreal.

she kissed his lips a couple times as he picked her up laying them onto the bed.

she laid on top of him in a big shirt of his and him in a pair of boxers.

"i love being with you" she quietly spoke.

" i love being in you" he smirked at her causing her to roll her eyes at him and playfully hit his chest. she tried to move away but he gripped the nape of her neck bringing her in for a kiss. she moaned into the kiss as he pushed her away. "such a nasty lady" he groaned. she laughed laying back down on his chest.

"go to sleep beautiful i'll wake you when it's time to go out for the day"

and just like that she closed her eyes drifting off. he kissed her forehead watching her sleep.

okay guys lmk how it was

i can be rusty cause it's been a minute i'm sorry.

it might not have been all that but just wait for what i have in store. see ya lattaa love ya roomies.

lmk some ideas for stories y'all want in this collection

ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ, ⁿᵒᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵒᶠ ʳᵉᵃᵈ.

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

THE CARNELLS By Chayma

General Fiction

85.2K 4.7K 103
My severe brother 2 Enjoy ❤️
15.7K 290 20
"𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁 𝐼𝑆 𝑀𝑌 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁." - 𝐼𝑆𝐴𝐼𝐴𝐻 Book started September 2022👩🏽‍🦯 Sexual violence Abuse Violence Sex scenes Drugs, alcohol...
320K 12.8K 45
(HIS: Angel) She was my Angel but every time I saw her I sinned. Book 5 of HIS Series (JUNE 2018~APRIL 2019) Copyright ©️ 2018 by HAHA KIM *Mature...
1.6M 6.5K 37
This is an ongoing compilation of short sex stories. So, if you are looking for a short smutty read, this book is for you. New chapters every week. ...