His Obsession

By -yxoongixslxt-

๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

preview
Introduction
01
02
03
๐Ÿ’œHappy birthday Suga ๐Ÿ’œ
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11 โœจ [part 1]
1.6k readers ๐Ÿฅฐ
11 โœจ [part 2]
10 ๐Ÿ†ˆ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†‚๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ††๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ธ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†ƒ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ท๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†ƒ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†‚๏ธŽ
13
14
15
16
17
18

12

571 23 3
By -yxoongixslxt-

ตัวละครใหม่
(ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᶜᵃʳᵉᶜᵗᵉʳ)

Author pov

Now you both are busy talking with guests .
Then Someone tap on jungkook's
Shoulder.
Jk turn around and smile widely.
My friend mj .

( 🄵4 🅃🄷🄰🄸🄻🄰🄽🄳'🅂 🄼🄹 🄰🄺🄰 🄷🄸🅁🅄🄽🄺🄸🅃)

Jk hug him and mj hug back.
How are you my friend.
I am fine jungkook how are and who is she .

He said pointing towards and seeing you from head to toe.

Oh she is my wife mrs Jeon yn ( jk said)

Oo mj said and smirk .

Why he smirk. You thought in your mind .

Now almost all guest is leave some main guests is remaining.
You are talking with Mrs kang jk' buisness partner wife.

Then some tap your shoulder you turn around and see a maid she said.

Mam Miss Cindy calling you.
You raise your eyebrow and said me why she is calling me .

Maid i don't know mam .
Ok tell me where is she . You asked.

On rooftop mam .
Ok you said.

You come to rooftop and see your mother in law sitting on sofa there is no one she is alone .

You come towards her and sit infront of her
She smirk and said how are you my lovely daughter in law." ᴍɪss ᴄɪɴᴅʏ sᴀɪᴅ"

No need to be behave like you care about me there is you and
Me here my lovely mother in law." Yᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ sᴍɪʀᴋɪɴɢ"

She chuckled and said you are not changed lee yn you are still savage " sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ"

You said and you also don't change my dear mother in law sorry fake mother in law you still behave like h*e ." ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴇxᴘʀᴇsɪᴏɴ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ".

Stay in your limits yn she gets up and slammed her hand on table.

You smirk and said what will you do if i not she gets up and come towards you and whisper in your ear i will make your life like hell.
She said you get up and spin her hand and bend around her waist.

She yelled ahhh ~ leave me.

Never mess with me mother in law otherwise you will regret.
You whisper in her ear and jerk her hand after saying this you left from there you wink at her .

She slammed her foot and said bitc*

After saying this she start. massaging her wrist .
Her wrist has your fingerprint.

Her phone ring she picked up the call and said i am coming my son .

After saying this she cut the call when she is coming downstairs she heard someone talking about you.

She hide behind wall and listen his conversation with other man .

He is none other than mj.

🅼︎🅹︎: listen to me i wants all details about jeon yn . Did you understand peter.

🅿︎🅴︎🆃︎🅴︎🆁︎: yes boss.

After saying this Peter left from there.

mj : you are going to be mine so soon jeon yn i will make you mine queen .

mj's queen after sayin this he start laughing like manic.

and there miss cindy smirk mischievously.

Your bad days start lee yn. After saying this she left from there.

Now all are present in party hall.
You are finding your husband.
Then you notice him talking with other girls no no flirting with them.

Your expression become dark
You come to the drinking centre and took a glass of alcohol a gulp it in one breath you are looking at him and drinking alcohol.

Now you are fully drunk. You go towards jk with your trembling legs you grab his hand and said.

ᗩTTᗴᑎՏIOᑎ ᑭᒪᗴᗩՏᗴ you said
ᕼᗴ IՏ ᗰY* 𝚑𝚒𝚌* ᕼᑌՏᗷᗩᑎᗪ ᕼᗴ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T *𝚑𝚒𝚌*ᑕᗩᖇᗴ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗰᗴ ᕼᗴ IՏ ՏO ᗷᗩᗪ*𝚑𝚒𝚌*.

you said while hiccuping.

all the guests look at you .

YOᑌ KᑎOᗯ ᕼᗴ ᑭᑌᑎI *𝚑𝚒𝚌* Տᕼ ᗰᗴ ᗯITᕼ ᕼᗩᑎ- you are going to say but jk shut you mouth with his hand and said i am sorry she is drunk thank you for comming in party after saying this he brought you to your share bedroom he make you sit on the bed you start crying .

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ * ʜɪᴄ* sᴏʙᴀᴅʏᴏᴜ *ʜɪᴄ* ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛᴍᴇʏᴏᴜᴀʀᴇ ғʟɪʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴛʜᴏsᴇɢɪʀʟs*ʜɪᴄ* ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛɢʀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ .

He see you are in your party dress and said this girl is getting in my nerves now after saying this he open the cupboard and take out you nighty he change your dress and made you wear the nighty you have a cute pout on your lips .

Cute he mumbled and goes to shower after taking shower he come back in only sweat pants and lay beside you after some time he also fall aslee

The next day you woke up when sun rays touch your face you groan and grab your head why my head is hurting like hell then reality hit you and you cursed under your breath sh*t .

You see and find your husband sleeping you get up and do your morning routine. You wear his shirt .

After this you come downstairs in kitchen and start making Breakfast.

Then Lisa come and said yniee i am going to my friend's house.

I will come back at evening ok.

Ok uniee .

You start making Breakfast then you hear steps coming towards kitchen you know who is he .

He open the fridge and drink water
And then you see two muscular arms around your waist his chin resting on your shoulder he kiss your neck and said.

I think you need punishment.in his deep husky voice.

Shivers run down your spine.

🔞 Matured content

You behave badly infront of my guest he said the next thing made you shock his hand slid inside your shirt your whole body set on fire when his fingers touch your bare back shivers run down your spine. You felt goosebumps.

He turn you around and make you lay on the kitchen counter.

Wait he said you are laying on kitchen counter breathing heavily.

Your eyes widened when you see him with the boul full of ice cubes you get up and about to run but he is fast to catch you and pinned your hands above your head and said wrong move doll .

One more wrong move and you could not walk for weeks . You gulp he free your hand and take one ice cube from boul.

He start tracing the ice cube to your neck to your cleavage.

You are breathing heavily he torn the shirt you gasped

He is kissing you passionately and roughly .

He attack your neck give open mouth kisses

He take the ice cube and start tracing it on your stomach to your torso he slightly grab the ham of your p@nty and trace the ice cube you are your back at this cold sensetion

He take of your panty and spread your legs and said i see you are wet without touching your kitty .

He is now standing on his knees he take a ice cube between his lips and place it to your clit . You mo@n
And said oh Jeon it's to cold ahhh~

He push the ice in your hole you arch your back your toes curl .

His is making circles with his tongue around your sensetive bud.

He push two fingers inside your hole you mo@n .

He fingerfvcing you and eating your kitty .

You are mo@ning mess .

Fvck right there ahhhhhhh ~ fvcc~ i am cvming ahhhhhhh ~ you cum in his mouth he get up and lick his lips and said you taste sweet doll .

He open his pants and throw them away now he is only in boxers .

He start kissing you again making you taste yourself he take of his boxers his cock come out .

Red angry tip with pre cvm .
He enter inside you without any warning.

You scream ahhhhh~ thats to much ahh~

He groan and said fvck yn you are still tight ahh~

He fasten his speed his one hand on your throat make you choked.

He is fvcking you very hard ahh i am cvming again ~ you said.

You whole face is red .

Let's cvm together he said and finally after 2 or 3 thrust you both cvm together.

Ahhh fvck ~

You both painting heavily he hug you .

To
Be
Continue.

Here take hobi water.

The longest ch i have ever write.

1506 words complete

Byyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.9K 176
โ I hate that jeon boy. โž โ you're holding his hand... โž โ hatefully. โž #completed ____________________ crack!au | media!au | mature only for languag...
537K 22.8K 56
โ You're so keen on pointing fingers at me. โž โ Isn't that a given? Girls like you ruin lives. โž โ And what? Guys like you save lives, I assume? โž...
Pick One (VKookMin) By lEEhAN

Mystery / Thriller

44K 1.4K 24
"Say... Who do you want better?" He hits me once. "Answer him." The other slaps me hard, twice. They both smiled sweetly as they helped me up. My sh...
6.7K 228 29
It's another fictional story there's nothing related in their real life, do not report if you're not a taekook shipper you may leave already it's not...