ส€ แดœ ษด แด€ แดก แด€ ส [ แด แด›แดœส™แด‡ส€!ส€แด‡...

By Riringing

" ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’•๐’š, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’†๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• [ ๋น„๋น„๋”” ๋ฐ”๋น„๋”” ์—ด์ฐจ๊ฐ€ ์ถœ๋ฐœํ•˜๋„ค... More

Pre - Debut
๐ŸŽถ Debut
Short Summary
๐ŸŽถ [STUDY SESSION] I less than 3 you \\ V.K
๐ŸŽถ [Prank] Come witness a start of a Series \\ V.K
๐Ÿคธ [ Specials ] ๐Ÿคธ
๐Ÿคญ { SHORTS } ๐Ÿคญ
๐Ÿคญ 1 [S.M of V.K] On discord
๐Ÿคญ 2 [ S.M. of V.K ] on twitter
๐Ÿคญ 3 [ S.M. of V.K. ] On twitter
๐Ÿคญ 4 [ S.M. V. K ] on Stream
๐Ÿค” Authors Note(s)
๐Ÿค” Important

๐ŸŽถ [COLLAB] I don't know why I agreed to this \\ V.K

674 20 9
By Riringing

OKAY DO BEFORE I START THIS I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THE VTUBERS MENTIONED IN THIS OR MAYBE POSSIBLY THE FUTURE CHAPTERS MIGHT NOT ACT HOW THEY DO BECAUSE I SUCK AT THOSE SO YEAH-

AFTER 2 MONTHS I CAN FINALLY POST THIS SCREW YOU WRITERS BLOCK😭

HOPE YOU ENJOY

Arguing was heard after the loading screen was replaced by the gaming layout. As the screen loaded in, we see Shoto and Kenji arguing about something.

"What in the name of Qlipoth is going on?" Viola asked the remaining vtuber who was laughing at the two boys arguing.

"You play Honkai Star Rail?" Millie asked back

"On my free time, yeah. Now what's going on?" Viola answered her before repeating her question. "I think I would like to do a HSR stream next time. Make another account or something." They pondered aloud, brain growing with ideas on what she would be doing in her future streams.

"They're arguing about which one tastes better. Strawberry milk or Banana milk." Millie finally decided to answer, before Viola's brain decided to go full on plan mode.

"..They're fighting over milk-?"

"Yep."

"Such bottom energy for real."

"VIO WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY-" The two boys shouted at the same time.

"That was Millie, not me." They defensively said, raising their arms behind the screen even though no one could see it.

"LIAR. No guys, believe me. I might not like men as much as women- but I didn't say that, believe me."

"Vio. You like drinking, what's your favorite?" Kenji decided to ask.

"That sound likes I'm asking you your favorite alcoholic drink- BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN." He said after a few seconds of silence.

"Okinawa flavored boba- or as other call them Milktea." Vio decided to answer an option that wasn't even the reason why the two boys started their argument-

...

"Okay guys- Sorry for whatever just happened. I'm doing my first collab today, as you may have notice from the 50 minutes of the two boys arguing, including the 20 minutes time off stream, they just had when the stream started.." They said after the silence.

{Chat}
"NAUR THEY'VE BEEN ARGUING FOR 30 MINS?? OFF STREAM???"
"I feel like the stream should've started earlier but bcs of the 2 boiz-💀"
"LMFAOSKDK"
"BOBA>>>"
"Flavored Milk are delicious. I AGREE."

"I'm Viola Kim, you're favorite music loving Angel Hybrid. Today with Shoto, Sun Kenji, and Millie Parfait!" Vio introduced themselves before introducing the people she's with.

"OI DON'T IGNORE MY QUESTION!" Kenji furiously asked. Okay maybe not furiously - just loudly would do-

"We'll continue that later-, introduce yourselves 바보들"

"We're not idiots, Vio-"

"I'll just go first then-- Hello everyone, I'm the Witch of Calamity, Millie Parfait! From Ni--ji's 3rd wave! I'm honored to be here as one of the first people Viola collabs with HAHAHA" Mille introduced herself energetically.

"You know what-" Shoto sighs "nevermind- Hello I'm Shoto, the favorite roomie here of everyone. I am excited to get Vio cancelled or curse in this Collab."

"NAUR. I'm the favorite roomie here."

"Shush Ms. debuted just 2 weeks ago."

"KENJI HERE EVERYONE. I AM HERE TO CAUSE CHAOS." He shout aloud.

"... Wait it's been 2 weeks since I've debuted?" Viola questioned after all the introductions, managing to make the call go quiet.

{Chat}
"WHATSJDHDJEJR"
"Doesn't feel like it💀"

"I don't know if time flies by too fast or time is too slow. I feel like it's been longer since you started streaming Vio HAHA." Kenji said, after thinking about it for a while.

"You know you've been busy with your uni since you didn't post for a while after you did those two streams, right?" The purple haired roomie reminded the angel hybrid.

"Oh right! All I gotta say is school is a hassle. Anyways-"

"Is everyone ready to start?" Viola asked the trio.

"You still need to answer the question earlier VioVio." Kenji brought up again.

"After the stream- I wanna enjoy my boba while playing this game." the hybrid said "Now who would like to explain what we're playing for those viewers who doesn't know this game?" she continued.

{Chat}
"Why are they all quiet again 💀"
"LMAO"
"DSAKJDWER THE TRANSITION FROM NOISY TO QUIET TO NOISY TO QUIET AGAIN REAL QUICK-"
"When your friend group are all introverts and one has to go up to the cashier be like:"

"Shoto, you do it."

"No way. Millie you do it-"

"Ah- why me?! Shouldn't Vio do it? It's on her channel anyways."

"Let's start shall we?" Viola decided to say after another round of silence.

"Bruh"

"Can someone just explain what the game is about to the viewers who doesn't know this card game." (Millie) (<- me being lazy in explaining on who said what )

"Why don't you explain it then Millie?" (Shoto)

"Wha- fine." Millie sighed "I know you can't handle my sexiness.."

"WHAT-"
"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"HOW IS THAT CONNECTED-"

"Uhmm how do I explain this-

...

It's like fill in the blanks but it's sometimes offensive and inappropriate or straight up gorey. So the aim of this game is which is the funniest card will have a point and it goes to the owner who placed the card, then for those cards, which is not funny will have a deduction on the owner this time. I think, Idon't know." She tried to explain.

"That's actually the most wholesome way to explain that."

"Why thank you."

"But.... 'It's wordy and hard to re-"

"Kenji, shut up."

"Let's actually start now, Shall we? We ain't doing the point thingy" (Vio)

"Gimme the card. I'm ready- ALSO WHY?!" (Kenji)

"Who would be responsible enough to remember all that?"

...

"We aren't doing it I guess- Now give it."

"Give it I guess? I'm going to be seiso while those two idiots do their thing." (Millie)

"Are you seriously just going to let them get me cancelled?" (Viola)

"Yes." (Millie)

"...

I have wonderful friends."

"Play the card already." Shoto impatiently said.

"Okay- here goes the card: 'What ended my last relationship?' What is this card- The card right now lowkey making us jealous." (Viola)

"You have magical hands. Even when we were trying this earlier it's about relationships as well." Kenji thought aloud.

"Is this a sign for Vio?"

"Bitch I'm lithromantic."

(writer's block iz a bitch sorry for taking so long to post this idk why I think it doesn't make any sense but whatev-)

"Did you just-" Shoto abruptly cut himself off.

{Chat}
"OMG?????"
"VIOLA KIM?? HELLO??"
"Did hear that shit right? Viola swearing?"
"IGNORE VIO SWESRING BUT HER COMING OUT?? IN THIS CURSED GAME??"

"Ohhh- Isn't that hard?"

"I say it's tolerable, not really a fan of romantic relationships. Though a relationship with mutual feelings sounds cool." Viola answered him. "Now have you guys prepared your cards?"

"I have mine ready." Shoto answered.

"Same here."

"Okay now let's flip it."

As Vio said that she flipped the first card as it stated: 'What ended my last relationship? A sad handjob'

...

"Okay this is either Sho's or Kenji's-"

"That is Sho's, mine is more cursed."

"Oh dear God- Let's see the next one then."

'What ended my last relationship? A man on the brink of orgasm.'

"What the actual fuck- HAHASJDH" (Millie)

"Awesome isn't it?" The audacity of this man to be proud- ehem I mean Kenji said whilst smirking.

"*gibberish*" (Vio)

"It's only the first round and you already broke her, Kenji"

"What can I say, I'm a master at this game."

"To be honest, if you didn't say 'game' I would have thought your a master of something else." (Millie)

{Chat}
"LMAOO"
"MILLIEEE😭😭😭"
"How come I get that so quickly"
"Vio are you okay-"

"Let's see Millie's then..."

'What ended my last relationship? The glass ceiling.'

...

{Chat}
"Inappropriate to deadge rq"
"I laughed sorry not sorry"

"Yeah no we ain't doing points on that one-"

They did a couple more rounds after that. (because I don't really have that card game and I'm too lazy to look online for the cards.) Some were funny and some were just straight up.. Uhm leWd- and weird.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA NO WHAT THE FUCK KENJI" Shoto loudly exclaimed, still in a fit of laughter.

"I'm not even going to stop y'all swearing at this point. This game- what in the music Gods is this game." Now we see Viola internally crying.

"WHAT? IT MAKES SENSE RIGHT? LOOK READ IT

'Incredible! Biologists have discovered an octopus capable of blank'

AND MY ANSWER IS 'MY-"

"NO KEN JUST SHUT UP OH MY GOD-"

Now we see Shoto, Kenji and Millie laughing at Vio's misery.

"Just- shut up- What's-What's the next card?" They asked hesitantly to no one in particular as they moved the cards to the next one.

"'Incredible! Biologists have discovered an octopus capable of explosions' Now this is a more- A more tolerable answer."

"Just give in into the dark side, Vio. All of us is already there so-."

"That's the thing, y'all are already there, no thanks."

"You did not just say that-"

"Say what, Parfait? I didn't say anything. I'll do the next card now."

"VIO YOU KNOW THAT VOICE TWEET WE DID BACK BEFORE UR DEBUT WAS NOT A NORMAL THING TO SAY ON A DAILY. LET THAT HORNY THOUGHTS GO OUT."

"Oh shit- Shoto has enough of Vio not swearing in her streams-- HAHHSHSJDKD"

"The intrusive thoughts won, Sir Demon Slayer. That was me, simping over the Blue Lock characters. A horny demon possessed me that time."

"What was your favorite line in Blue Lock then?" Shoto asked, calming down a lil' bit.

"Isagi Yoichi trash talking the opponents and his teammates."

"Same."

{Chat}
"Same."
"KSJDJEJDNFWKFJS"
"VIO CURSING IN FUTURE STREAMS?? NOT CLICKBAIT⁉️⁉️"

"Next round, who's debating the winner this time?"

"Are we just going to ignore Shoto's cards?-" Millie asked in between laughs.

"Yes."

"I- fuck you. Mine was- sparkle amazing sparkle." Shoto said whilst rolling his eyes.

"Sure. 'Incredible! Biologists have discovered an octopus capable of a couple of cold ones' Does that even make sense?"

"Yes."

(A few more rounds)

"Okay- Everyone last round, I swear." Kenji asked in between laughs

"YOU SAID THAT LAST 3 ROUNDS AGO. I'm not believing it." Viola annoyedly stated.

"Come on Vio, what could go wrong anyways?" Shoto said, hinting in his tone that a small smirk was forming.

"... Shut up Shoto. I wanna have peace now. My head hurts so much."

END STREAM

(I just know this chap doesn't make sense)

Honestly, Idfk what I did here LMAO hope y'all enjoyed it DSHAJ

I also don't know how to end this so yeah-

happy birthday to me <3 (say it back 🔫 kidding) SEEY'ALLNEXTCHAP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
376K 13.4K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
239K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...